Bane let out a rumble and flew to the top of the dormant volcano he called home. Craning his neck to the sky Bane let out a giant, haunting roar that could be heard throughout his entire territory. It was meant to keep other dragons away, well males anyway, occasionally a female would return his call to try and court with him. But mostly it was to keep other dragons away, some dragons resting in the mountain range sometimes stray into his territory and the roar was meant to scare them off.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Inferno's home was a mountain, since he was as big as a castle he couldn't live anywhere else. Sometimes dragons flew by without noticing him as they assumed that he was just a very big weirdly colored part of the mountain, some even made homes in the caves of the mountain. Inferno was also feeling that it was time to eat again, he only ate every other decade or so but when he did eat. He ATE. I'm gonna eat from.... The humans this time. After this nap though.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Name: Jarukgaruld

Appearance: She's a deep indigo, tinged with a blue-violet hue. Her eyes are pale silver. Her head is diamond-shaped and her overall body-shape is slender. Her wings are much larger than a proportionally classic dragon, covering her body entirely. Her wing membranes are a deep blue and purple gradient, sprinkled with silvery scales. Her claws and horns are also a sparkly silver. She has an underbelly, with dark grayish-blue scales. Her tail ends in a gray-blue plate, triangular shaped. Her horns are mostly straight, but curve slightly at the ends. Her eye has a triangular extension on the tear duct, and white diamonds have been embedded in that space. Jaruk is very large, having lived for a long time, but not as large as Jewelsmash or other similarly large dragons since she was a runt. There are horns protruding from her cheeks, same color as the horns on her head. Her ears are also rather large, giving her a bat-like appearance. 
Personality(Optional): She's rather quite and reserved, not having met anyone in over a thousand years. She might speak weirdly, or ignore a dragon when they come meet her. She is interested in Alchemy and similar sciences with blends of science and magic. She uses her power to make appropriate materials and settings. 
Powers: Jaruk can break down and literally throw up another version of whatever she eats. If she eats a bunch of poison mushrooms, she can excrete the amount of poison that was in the mushrooms. If she eats a stained-glass window, she can vomit up the glass into a perfect rectangle of the same mass. If she's eats wood or stone, she can vomit up structures of the same mass. Because of the conditions of her ability, she's fascinated with a Alchemy. 
Mate/Crush(Optional): None
Other: Burn, she lives in a large castle, but it's quite isolated. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Hope you have a nice day :)

Opinions are not fact; they can contradict, and there is no right or wrong.

Chronicles of a Starving artist

(Christian || Pisces || #Equal || Persona || Fanwing)

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Reflection:

I hear a roar in the distance, then say, "Well, Bane's home. Time to go annoy him!"

"REFLECTION!" Roars Rift, but I'm diving towards Bane's territory before he can stop me.

"I'll be fine!" I roar back, and quickly fly away.

The overcast sky hid me from anyone looking up. I hover above Bane, drop a few old prey bones next to him, and camouflage into the sky.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Please join my SpiderMan Homecoming RP on topic 291564(WoF)/291677(Foxcraft)

'Roar!'  

Inferno was woken by a dragon roar echoing off the mountain range. Well there goes my nap, time to drive off this interloper. This is my mountain range. And with that Inferno took off.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Bane snapped his jaws in annoyance, he could smell that the dragon was a young female. She served no threat however, so Bane decided not to waste energy on her.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Reflection:

Well that was boring. DO SOMETHING YOU BORING DRAGON!

Narrowing her eyes at Bane, I focused on my power. Decreasing the gravity on Bane enough that he is floating in the air.

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Giving a snort Bane opened his maw, heat rising in his throat before he blew a stream of fire in the direction of the other dragon. She was truly a fool if she wanted to mess with a dragon of his age and size.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

"I don't need your pity. ANY of your pity." Jewelsmash growled, glaring at all the dragons assembled in her castle. "Has my home been degraded to a traveler's ed and breakfast? You two," she snarled, pointing at Zira and Udo, "Had better give me all the gold and jewels you have then get out."

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

The Great Onomatopoeia, Bringer of Light, Queen of Olde English

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Reflection:

I flap into the clouds, still camoflagued, heading to the mountains.

Hopefully Scarlet Death is less boring than Bane...

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Jarukgaruld sat in her castle, crouched behind a dragon-sized wooden desk. She watched the colorful vials with interest, as they sped across the tubes and containers. The dragon ate a mushroom, then spat out the poison content into an empty vial. The purple liquid jumped up and joined the parade of liquids. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Eriza's POV

"S-sorry..." Eriza whimpered.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, & Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur the Greencloak

I'm Stormie the Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

"You there dragon(Bane) cease your matin-" Inferno nearly tumbled out of the sky, at first because the dragon was so much smaller than him, he had assumed that the dragon was younger. But no, Inferno sensed that the dragon was much older that maybe even by more than 1000 years. Well no uh matter. "D-dragon cease your mating call it has woken me up and I do not like being woken up."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Bane snorted, baring his teeth "Oh so you heard it? Good, though my roar doesn't seem to be doing it's job. Instead of scaring everyone off my territory it has only brought dragons into it."

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Skull heard the roar from his cave, he walked out from his cave and took some of the bones along with him, he had grabbed a hawk skeleton that was fairly large for its size, but it would work. Skull flew into the sky and kept some consentration on the hawk bones, it flew in a way along side him.

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

A PROUD FROGWARTZ WIZARD!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

"That's the point of mating call. Though um ahem I do not appreciate you affecting my mountains."

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

"The mountains are at the border of my territory, if they hear my roar so be it." He snorted growing annoyed with the young dragon.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

"Actually, I'd rather not," Udo smiled peacefully, "Unlike the others, I am not a big fan of gold." Udo looked out the broken window, he saw the sun peeking above the mountains, "Well, I think it is time to depart anyways!" He slithered his head out of the castle, and he started flying back to his cave home.

• Posted at:

{~Dynasty~}

Forum Guard Dog Leader! 

Watch out for the All-Doggo

Forum Fangirl buddy:

Vertigo

Forum sibling I would have a Icewing war against:

Roar

Forum people that are fun to ship myself with:

Fossil

Grif

Wild

All-Doggo

"Well it's my territory now old timer." What am I saying, sure he's smaller than me but he's older. Eh I need my sleep.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

"Oh really? You just flew into the place and now you want it as your territory? That's laughable. Jokes aside why don't you fly back to "your" mounatins, which are filled with tons of other dragons if you haven't noticed, and get out of my territory." He growled out the last part, standing up and flaring his wings, heat already building up in his throat. So just because you're slightly bigger than me you think you're tough? We'll see about that.

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Jewelsmash glared at the retreating figure of Udo, then turned to Zaria. "Why are YOU here, hmm?"

After sufficiently trashing the small vilage, Windsoar head home to the mountain peaks.

"GASP!" Wyrdknower gasped. "Dragons can live for over a millenium? Then why don't we know of more ancient dragons?"

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Eriza's POV

Eriza was rather irritated with the wyrm as well. She curled her tail around her claws and sat straight up, assuming a position like an obedient soldier or something.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Name: Immersa

Appearance: She resembles a bronze dragon from D&D (google them), because bronzes are my favorite dragon species. 

Personality(Optional): *facekeyboard* Nope. I'm too lazy. And tired. 

Powers: Her breath weapon is lightning, and electric shocks (of any size) have no effect on her. 

Mate/Crush: Too young for one.

Other: Burn *gets tackled by Blister and Blaze*

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Jarukgaruld rose up from her worktable, experiment done. Her stomach rumbled, and she whipped her head around. Food...food...something organic...nothing. Grumbling, she stood up on creaky muscles, having stayed in the same spot for the most of the day. Time to go foraging.

Jaruk exited her castle, squinting at the sudden barrage of sunlight. She heard nothing but the normal forest noises as she entered the woods. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Inferno blasted the elder dragon with a torrent of water, then took off heading towards human lands. 

Ps Inferno is the size of a medium castle that's way bigger.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

Moonclaws!

Navy Brat

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Jewelsmash readied a blast of pure magic to destroy the ignorant dragon intruder.

'

Wyrdknower set down his bok, titled 'An Ancient Tome of Dragon Historie' and streched. He rummaged around his bookshelf before heading out on an adventure.

Windsoar settled back in her cave, her huge wings barely fitting.

• Posted at:

{ ONOMATOPOEIA / ROAR }

[She/Her]

#SCARYFACE

#FTWINTERWATCHER

#waitforit

#MerchSpider

#WinterFanClub

(ノ°°)ノ┻━┻

Flipside:

{Personification/Stone}

[he/him]

Reflection:

As I'm returning to my cave, I pass a human village. I don't attack, but it will take some time to fly over the huge settlement.

That's when it hit me. An earsplitting shriek of a roar projected from the village, rattling in my skull. I let out a pained roar, clutching my head while trying desperately to stay flying. 

I don't even realize I'm falling until I feel my body lock up. I can't seem to move at all, and without control of my wings, I continue plummeting to the ground.

It can't be true. The humans can't have a shrieking dragon under their controll. It wouldn't harm dragons on purpose, would it?

I remembered Rift telling me about a type of dragon who's shriek paralyzed all non-human creatures who heard it.

Then I hit the ground.

~ ~ ~

My head still pounds as I wake up. My jaw is tied shut, as well as my wings, and my feet are chained to the ground. I look over to the side, noticing a blue and purple dragon (Lyrres) also in a cage, but one much smaller than mine.

With my mouth shut I can't talk, but I try to growl a greeting at her.

Come on, look over here...

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Skull flew around and dropped off his hawk skeleton at his cave. He flew around the area to a human village "Eh why not destroy it" he said out loud to himself. And then took into a deep dive blowing fire over the village, he heard little squeaks here and there. The village burned in black fire. He landed on top of one of the houses kinda destroying it under his weight, he grabbed at least a few humans from the house. He lifted up into the sky and blew fire once again burning some of the places, he was starting to feel the pain of some of the spears and rocks thrown at him. He flew away quickly, feeling the small humans struggle in his grasp.

He got back to his where he made a cage with bones. He laided on his pile of bones watching the humans to see what they did next.

• Posted at:

<Fossil>

SkeletoDragon

Chill dragon 

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

#FourmerCornerClub

#PATD

#Anime

#WoF

We've got our comrades right here! There’s nothing to fear! We're not alone-Natsu

A PROUD FROGWARTZ WIZARD!

(๑•̀ㅁ•́๑)✧

Dec 15 2015  

Name:Comet

Appearence: litchenberg figures on his arms back neck wings and horns, scales the color of dried blood, blood shot eyes, Nicely curved claws, wings have holes and rips in it.

Personaility:grey and threatening plus a little kind but almost always mad.

Powers:Can redirect lightning from any part of his body.

mate/crush:not yet -.-

Other:Burn im here are u ready????

• Posted at:

Leader of Project Dragons doom

'if love is what you need a solidier I will be'-The Cab

"WHY ARE THESE INTROS SO CRINGE"-Ssundee

Call me Comet

Red Vs Blue

Cube of Destruction

For Peril single

For the COVENANT

LIGHTNINGWINGS

Accepted 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Galaxisk

#ElementalDragonShipping

#SaveTheBees

#Angecord

#Sovrodi

Comet

Walks threw a forest powers at the ready because you never know when you're gonna be attacked.

• Posted at:

Call me Comet

Red Vs Blue

Cube of Destruction

For Peril single

For the COVENANT

LIGHTNINGWINGS

Jarukgaruld wandered about, searching for new ingredients. Spotting a fairy circle of white mushrooms, she happily snacked away. She shoved some random plant bushels in as well, wincing at the aftertaste. Ech. I like mushrooms much better. Wandering without track of time, Jaruk blinked at the sudden appearance of sunlight. An old, rundown kingdom stretched out before her.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Arinet finished the goat and swept the bones and pelt off the cliff to the forest floor. She swept off the ledge and perched on the top of the mountain for a moment, before diving down to glide just over the foret. As it ended, a crumbling kingdom lay before her, and she beat her wings to perch on a lookout tower that had not fallen apart as much as the others.

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Christian

#SunnylickedaQibli

#ForgetPyrrhiaGoLego

65 OCs (That's too many, me)

Comet

Looks up to see a pale brown dragon flying over head, spreads wings and takes off following her to a destroyed castle.

• Posted at:

Call me Comet

Red Vs Blue

Cube of Destruction

For Peril single

For the COVENANT

LIGHTNINGWINGS

Immersa ~  

I crouched over a pile of mushrooms, roots and flower buds, eating quickly before something else appeared. Suddenly, I heard wingbeats overhead. I flattened myself to the forest floor, holding still so whatever it was wouldn't see me. When it was gone, I devoured what remained of my meal and dove into a rotting log, hiding from the world. What was that? Another dragon? Are they friendly? 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

she/her

"Oldies but goodies" - Rowlf

Save the Earth. We need it.

#WeSavedYoungJustice

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Bamf!

Reflection:

I lurch forward, not moving myself, but shaking the cage enough to hopefully get some attention.

(She's trying to get Lyrres' attention, FYI)

• Posted at:

~REY~

THE

Jedi

Lunar

Icewing

Avenger

Slytherin

Nightfury

BYU COUGAR

#TheLastJedi

Eriza's POV

Eriza wiped away her tears of gold and licked the molten gold from her talons.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar the warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie.

Caspian was here.

Zira~ "woah, don't blast me!" I said, just as I heard a deafening roar somewhere. "I was just curious as to what this place is." I said, backing away a little. "And I don't have any gold. But I can make your crystals shinier with my frost breath?" I said, suggesting a use for me so I could leave.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

My OCs:Blue, a hybridLightningpaws, a warrior 

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

#ICringeMyselfToSleep

~ be yourself and nobody else because, nobody else is more perfect ~

also dat weirdo in a corner

1 , 2 , , 4 ,