You woke slowly, eventually aware of the water lapping at your feet, the giving earth beneath your hands, and the swish of the ocean. Sitting up, you attempted to spit out the salty tang of the ocean that lingered in your mouth. Where... Where am I? What happened? Bright sunlight gleamed on the water and sand, stinging your eyes as you surveyed the jungle behind you. all of a sudden, an eerie birdcall floated out of the forest. An instant later, an answering but different trill sounded down in the jungle along the beach. Then another, to the right of the first. An odd conversation, one that wouldn't happen between birds... But between people. Oh. Oh, I'm not alone. ... Is that good? Pushing away the fear, you stepped closer to the jungle.

"I know you're there." You managed, waiting like a statue. You didn't want to miss anything. And there it was, a piercing whistle, and a dozen boys jumped out of the trees and surrounding foliage. One brown-haired young man held himself a little differently than the rest: like a king or a mayor. You decided to keep the slight fluttering feeling in your chest to yourself for a good long while, and returned to the task at hand.

"Who are you?" You asked, voice only a little shaky.

"The better question is, who are you and what are you doing in Neverland?" He had a British accent. Neverland. But Neverland, it isn't really, it's just a story. 

"Is this a dream? Neverland isn't really, it's a fairy tale." You let out a shaky laugh. Or maybe I somehow got a concussion and am hallucinating.

"No and no, love. Neverland is quite real and why are you on my island." The tone was threatening and ominous. 

"Is that a crime, then, washing up on an island? And it's not like it's your island, not unless you'r- Oh, gods." You said with awful realization. He laughed drily, as did what must be the Lost Boys. 

"Yes, I am Peter Pan. These are my lost boys and for the last time I will ask you why are you here."

"I don't know why I'm here! I can't remember anything!" You cried, ready to lose it. Pan shot a quick look at the Lost Boy beside him, whose face was shadowed by a dark hood. He shook his head a bit.

"So you aren't lying. In that case, you can owe me a favour for trespassing on my land. And I cho-"

"Now hang on! You can't just decide that!" You cry angrily.

"Yes I can. You've lost your memory, just like everyone else who comes here by chance. And they're intruders who aren't in my plan, so they're trespassing. And the price around here... Is a favour. Smile, love."

"What?" You asked, caught off guard. 

"I said smile." He was barely a meter away, close enough that you could see the darkness of a plan forming in his eyes. Luckily, a plan was also forming in yours, stupid and reckless as it was. 

|||Pan's P.O.V.|||

She looked bewildered, ready, and lost in a single instant. Peter was ready to just throw her in the ocean, stubborn as she was, but then she flashed him a brilliant smile. A really, really, stunning smile. It seemed genuine, which startled him, startled him enough that he didn't react as she stepped forward and slapped him. Across the face, and it hurt quite a bit. And then everyone's smile was gone and she was racing into the jungle like a deer.

"After her!" Pan shouted, raising a hand to his stinging cheek. With a corus of howls, the Lost Boys poured into the woods like a pack of wolves.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-Call me Athena-=-

Thank you. Thank you for giving your time, effort, and lives to keep us safe. Thank you for safeguarding our freedom, safety, opportunity, and the freedom, safety, opportunity, of the future.

#Remembeand  #Honour    

0_0

AMAZING

MORE 

NOW

also very intriguing xD

• Posted at:

SNOWBELLE

It's almost Christmas!

= absolute hamiltrash = ultimate pokemaniac = pro shipper =

Talk less // smile more :)

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis #GoldenBeltStalker #EQUAL

This is AMAZING. And isn't Peter Pan a book as well?

• Posted at:

“Oh Father, forgive me...”

Thanks Snowdust/Belle I'm glad you like it!!!! I fell in love with writing about Pan while clicking on links from ready Captain Hook shipfics, and then i had some strokes of brilliance and here is the first part. 

Thanks Monster! Peter Pan is either a book or movie, but in Once upon a Time (TV show) he's actually very dark and villanous. 

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

Thank you. Thank you for giving your time, effort, and lives to keep us safe. Thank you for safeguarding our freedom, safety, opportunity, and the freedom, safety, opportunity, of the future.

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Really? Ooo...nice!

• Posted at:

O.O 

Just wow. There are no other words. Besides...

AMAZING!

• Posted at:

Call Me Laughter

She/her 

Proud Fanwing

Happiness 

Loyal

Magic

OTP's

Clayril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Turtajou

#ProtectThePuddle

#LaughYourHeartOut

Don't forget to laugh! 

I also find the actor who plays him really cute, so... :blushes and disappears around a corner: 

I'm in a writing mood, so once I pack and shower I'll be back

Also DO NOT look at /291572 unless you really want somw random spoilers for this fic

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

This is really good!

More! :D

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

Oh my gods

I just wrote the two fluffiest chapters of my entire life

The thing is they're way ahead in the storyline and I can't do them now... and I also can't write another chapter now because it's like 1:30 am

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Sorry I kinda failed with the after-shower thing 

I did try writhing a second one three times, but I hated the first two and have anther idea

Hopefully I'll write the next 4 on the plane tomorrow 

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Sorry. Second(?) person wasn't working out for me, and Third Person doesn't really work at all without a name, so here we are in first person. And then Pan's P.O.V. is both third and first so please just ignore my perspective inconsistencies and read it.

Also, I'd kinda like a consensus or majority on Hair Colour and eye colour. If you could reply yours, I'll eventually go with the most common/the one I like most.

I wriggled a bit against my bonds that night, watching the Lost Boys whirl around their campfire. The music got in my head a bit, but it was drowned out by a simmering rage and a deafening tiredness. So, as the moon rose clear over Neverland, I drifted off into a rather uncomfortable sleep. Tied upright to a tree is not the ideal position to be keeping your body for extended periods of time, but it's not like I was getting out of 2 individual ropes around my ankles and wrists. 

The next morning dawned cool and dark, the forest utterly silent. I wasn't sure what had woken me, but I was content to watch what I could of the sea until the sun came up. My gaze settled on a steady bit of blue-grey horizon, above which I could see clouds lightening to a violent pink from a sun just below the horizon. I watched until the nearest star rose in all its glory, painting both sea and sky gold and pale yellow. It was perhaps the most stunning sunrise I'd ever seen, which was just a tiny bit ironic due to my current predicament. The still-golden rays touched my face, and I closed my eyes and basked in it. Right here. Right now I can almost imagine I'm home, watching the sun come through my window before school. And it was beautiful. For just a single moment, there was an ice-cold thought in my head: Someone else. Someone was watching me and I woke up. But I shooed the thought away and welcomed the warm, orangey light spreading across my face. 

Peter Pan's P.O.V.

Peter had been watching the guest for some time before she woke up. It was dead quiet, he had let the Lost Boys sleep in after the late bonfire, and nothing but a single waft of jungle mist on an ocean-hilltop breeze disrupted the air. Then she lifted her head silently, regarding the camp with questioning eyes. peter didn't move, knowing stillness could hide him just as well as concealment. Her gaze fixed on the horizon, she watched the sunrise and Peter watched her. Finally, when the sun came up, and she let it wash over her face, Peter stood silently and kicked a stone. Her head whipped sideways, her eyes ctaching his before he smiled and vanished into nothing. 

Peter Pan reappeared again on the far side of camp, next to a tall, scarred boy with a mace.

"Felix."

"Pan. what's got you up this morning?"

"You know."

"What's wrong with her? You said we needed a new fletcher."

"But that's not who she is. I saw her last night, she could hear the music."

"But if she's a Lost Girl, how will she prove it? It's not like many of us will accept a girl in the Lost Boys."

"Would you, Felix?" There was a moment of stillness, in which two very different yet very similar boys regarded each other, until the scarred one spoke up again.

"I'd do pretty much anything you tell me too, Pan, you know I owe you a lifetime."

"Then I can tell you I... I don't know. She doesn't fit into my game, Felix, not in any way I can think of!" Pan snapped, suddenly tense and angry. Felix remained coiled as ever, watching the King of Neverland kick a puffy bush in annoyance.

"Keep thinking on it." Felix advised, trying very, very hard not to let slide a menacing grin. It's not like Felix wanted to smile at Pan's dicomfort, but it was kind of a habit.

Peter Pan returned to his previous position. The girl didn't seem to be brooding on the fact that she had woken up with a very dangerous immortal boy staring her down; instead, she was still lounging in the sun, head tilted back against the tree. How is this girl so different? I don't even know her name.

"What kind of pawn are you, girl? What game are you playing?" Peter hissed under his breath with no small amount of malevolence. But sound carried much better this morning than he remembered it to usually do, and the girl rolled her head sideways to regard him with a brilliant (e/c) eye. She flashed that smile again, same as yesterday morning, and spoke,

"My own, of course."

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

I LIKEY

The sense of repetition is intriguing xD

• Posted at:

SNOWBELLE

It's almost Christmas!

= absolute hamiltrash = ultimate pokemaniac = pro shipper =

Talk less // smile more :)

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis #GoldenBeltStalker #EQUAL

It was actually unintented but I'm pleased the chapter is acceptable

AH I WANNA POST THE FLUFF SO BADLY but I'm not screwing up my storyline

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

This, this is art.

and uh..my hair is a light brown, I have blue eyes.

• Posted at:

Me likey even tho I dont have even a tiny fictional crush on Peter Pan

• Posted at:

~Topaz

(Flipsides: Ink, Lunar, Jack)

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"

#Hamilton

#DearEvanHansen

#ForumtonSquad!

#Slytherin

#AJ

#MLP

#Qinterwatcher

#NormalnessLeadsToSadness

Happy Holidays!

My hair is dark brown/black and my eyes are hazel

• Posted at:

~Topaz

(Flipsides: Ink, Lunar, Jack)

"The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear"

#Hamilton

#DearEvanHansen

#ForumtonSquad!

#Slytherin

#AJ

#MLP

#Qinterwatcher

#NormalnessLeadsToSadness

Happy Holidays!

@Topaz: I'm glad you like it despite that

They just cast a really good actor for an evil Peter Pan

@Topaz and Monster: Thanks for appearances:

__---___--__--__--__--__--___--__--

I wasn't really sure what I was doing and I definitely wasn't confident in the outcome, but I held Pan's gaze. His eyes darkened steadily, shadowed and powerful. I was scared of them, but I hoped it didn't show in my eyes. The ropes chaffed at my wrists and ankles when i shifted, but I ignored them. As te sun rose just a couple minute ticks, the flaps of tents began to open and boots appeared on the treehouse ladders. Pan and I didn't break our staring contest, though I was steadily losing my nerve as the anger in his eyes grew. _____. Don't lose your cool. Don't look away. A tall, hooded Lost Boy approached in my direction past Pan, who's arm shot up deliberatly and caught the boy on the shoulder. Pan stood up and with one swift motion overturned the small breakfast plate in the Boys hand, scattering the contents across the packed earth. He cocked his head, inviting a challenge, a ghostly smile spread across his face. I did nothing but narrow my eyes, though as he shouted to the Lost Boys I eyed my breakfast strewn on the ground with some measure of controlled longing. 

|||Peter Pan's P.O.V.|||

Peter didn't want to admit how much the h/c-ed girl got under his skin. But as the Lost Boys dispersed to begin various Neverland tasks, Peter Pan sat high in the branches of his tree, fuming. He was whittling a small figure from a branch with a long knife, angered eyes focused on the task. Felix stopped deliberatly under the tree.

"What did she say?" Peter raised his head slowly. 

"She said she was playing her own game."

"But you win every game." 

"I KNOW!" Pan roared, quivering a bit with anger. Felix's scarred face looked up, expressionless, and he left the clearing with his mace over his shoulder. Pan cast down the whittled figure, instead sliding his precious wooden pan flute out of his top. He began to play, a low and angry song that resembled his mood. Even far across the island, the cries of the Lost Boys grew louder and sharper. Trees swayed, the whole of Neverland shivering with anger at the magical music.

"Stop playing." Peter glared down from the tree at the girl. He played a bit louder. "I said stop the music!" She cried, clenching her fists. Pan slowly loered the pipes.

"How did you get loose." Pan dropped from his branch, glaring at her coldly.

"I... I don't know." She looked down at her wrists, rubbed raw and bleeding in some places. "The music..." Pan felt a shiver of excitement. My music is that strong. She seemed a bit in shock, though when she looked up only her eyes showed fear. "The music was in my soul. Don't do that."

"Do what, love? play my pipes?" he said with a mocking grin. "It's who I am. And I know who you are... You could hear the music." 

"And what's that supposed to mean?"

"You're a Lost Girl."

"don't call me that."

"But you are one. Just face it, it'll be much easier that way." She whipped something out of her coat with surprising speed and attempted to bring it overhand into his skull. But he caught her hand deftly, the blade stopping-

|||Story Paused Momentarily||| I JUST HAD THE MOST INCREDIBLE, BRILLIANT PLOT IDEA I'VE EVER HAD

AAAHH
I KNOW HOW TO WRITE
I CAN DO THIS
:more screaming:

Okay sorry I'll get back to writing....|||

only centimeters from his brown hair. 

"I am not a Lost Girl." She hissed, glaring at Pan with pronounced hatred.

"Let's play fair, killing's against the rules. Where'd you get the knife? The Lost Boys don't usually leave their things lying around.

"It was lying right next to him when i knocked him out." She growled. She made to punch him in the stomach with her free hand, but he caught that blow too. 

"How'd you beat him?" Pan asked.

"I believed I could."

"I'm sorry. You believed you could beat a Lost Boy, and then you did?" She tilted her head a bit up and down. And in a single instant, Peter Pan watched his game turn in an entirely different direction. 

"Come with me."

"Do I have a choice?"

"Obviously not." He shifted his grip to her wrist, which she twisted out of his grasp. 

"I can walk just fine on my own, thanks." 

|||Reader's P.O.V.|||

Not that I was entirely sure why I was following him, but maybe it'd work out. I hate him. I imagined my eyes burning a hole in th back of his head. That helped a bit. I hate the way every word is mocking. The way he makes himself out to know everything, even when I'd gotten under his skin. Then again, you reminded yourself, he got under mine too. I followed him down a narrow but well-worn path, stumbling every now and then over tree roots. You hadn't eaten since... Well, sometime in the last month that had vanished from my memory. 

"Here." He stopped in a clearing, ringed by dense foliage and tall trees. There was a small treehouse built around the trunk of a massive tree. Pan skittered up to it as I leaned back against the trunk, contemplating the day. He returned with an apple and a dagger, holding them both out to me. Cautiously, I reached and grabbed them both.

"You know, I'm not a huge fan of apples."

"Who doesn't like apples?" There was a grin on his face, both mocking and devillish. "I'll take it back, if you don't want it." You sank your teeth into it and raised your chin at him in spite. He snorted, but smothered it. 

"So why are you giving me a weapon?" I asked, swallowing and holding up the dagger. "You know I already have one."

"I expect you to return that. And you're going to practice with it." He actually turned away as if to go back to camp, but I interrupted incredulously.

"You're actually leaving me alone on your island with a weapon? You know I've attacked you twice." 

"You aren't alone." He flash a grin, which i returned as sarcastically as possible as another Lost Boy -how many of them are there?- stepped out of the treehouse.

"And what am I training for, exactly?" 

"Tonight. If you beat two more Lost boys you can join us!" Great, sparring. Why am I not surprised? Pan vanished into the jungle. Good riddance.

"Is the entry fee this high for all the other folk, or just girls?" I directed this to the Lost Boy who was leaning against a tree.

"Can't answer that one. Just practice, you'll need it." The voice sounded familar, but the hunter didn't remove his cloak and hood. Stabbing the dagger into the nearest trunk, I took another bite of apple and climbed into the treehouse for other weapons.

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Ohh, 

beautiful

thanks for feeding my addiction to x reader stories

And I have brown hair and grey eyes

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

'Even I want to fly'-Kouchi

MHA

Yes yes yes! This is getting really good! :3

I have dark brown/black eyes and dirty blond hair with a silver streak in it. 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

but pan's a bad guy

and really old

• Posted at:

`·.·★ Aηgie/Melon★·.·´

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

Delet this

#RawrXD

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'gay

Melon:

-Super cool

-not emotionally invested

-Theatre Kid

-part of the 1% that Gets It

-Bee vore chill

-meme

Glad it's okay

That one was tricky as well... 

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

@Angie hush ships are weird and I don't particularly care that he's evil

Lets just pretend Reader is actually a thousand years old too but no one knows it yet

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

I LOVE THIS. It's amazing, the plot is really good, and...

YOU KNOW ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love Once Upon a Time!

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

The Forum Magical Unicorn 

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

IKR OUaT is amazing 

And thanks for the praise  ^-^ you guys keep me alive sometimes 

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

OHMEHGERSH THIS IS AMAZING

*normally doesn't comment on reader inserts because she's ashamed to read this but feels better since so many other forumers are reading it too*

Also, I looked up Once Upon a Time and Peter Pan...and I agree....

• Posted at:

i don't know who i am anymore

and i don't think i want to

"try to speak but nobody can hear so i wait around for an answer to appear"

nobody cares

Yes RubLav thank you and you should totally watch it

I'm working on the next chapter

Slwoly

I might finish it tonight if I don't watch more ouat

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

My theater did Peter and the Star Catcher and my crush was Peter

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

#WeirdSenpaiSquad

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Poke

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

Neigh!

Proud

FanWing Demigod Thunderclan Warrior Dragon Rider Bookworm Country Music Lover HOBBIT Gryffindor

When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave the world wondering how you did it

Ah sorry I had some trouble perfecting this chapter idea

I stood in the shadows, away from the bonfire and the Lost Boys hooting and jumping around it. There were drums and pan flute music, one of which was urging me to join in the clamour. I could see Peter Pan, milling through his boys and playing his pipes. He caught my eye from under his hood and vanished as a Lost Boy crossed in front of him. A cold breath stirred my hair, but I didn't flinch.

"Why don't you join them?" 

"Obviously I don't want to." I snapped a bit.

"Yes you do. I know you hear the music." He lifted the pipes to his lips again, and began playing. This time, it wasn't for the Lost boys, he was playing for me. The music was to me, and it drove me step after step into the circle of firelight. But no farther. Pan resumed his normal playing, letting me stand like a statue as the lost Boys frolicked around the bonfire. I stood for who knows how long, but when the moon vanished behind a cloud everything stopped at once. Someone hooded ran up with a large, tightly woven reed basket filled with water. It was dumped on the fire, so all that remained in the dark camp were glowing embers and steam. 

"Ready?" Pan asked. I knew this was all just a gamer to him, but I was determined to play it not as a pawn, but as an opponent. I was going to win this fight, and defy everyone else's expectations like usual.

"Of course I am." So he whistled, and the Lost Boys fled the clearing like sheep from a dog. Pan vanished a second later, leaving me alone in the dark and silent clearing. On your toes... Back against something. Ready stance. Don't let them catch you by 

"Surprise!" I shouted, swinging my staff to my left The Lost Boy who had failed at sneaking up on me was downed by a staff-blow to the head. Another LOst Boy emerged from the darkness, swinging a knife at my legs. I blocked it with my staff, then jabbed the end into his stomach. He stumbled back, the hem of his cloak flicking into the embers. I feinted at his ankles but landed a blow on his shoulder, making him drop the knife. 

|||Peter Pan's P.O.V.|||

She blocked every attack seamlessly. Even the stealthiest attacks were dispatched quickly. The only fight that lasted a while was when Apollo and Odin attacked at once, where she dueled with Odin for a couple minutes. 

"Congratualtions, you've successfully beaten almost every Lost Boy here. Now you can join them. Good job playing my game, Lost Girl." For once I ignored the name, concentrating on playing my own game.

"But I won the game, didn't I. I know I wasn't supposed to win against everyone... That's why you sabotaged training. Hid the weapons. Rigged the practice dummies to make it seem easier..." Pan's expression hardened, shooting her a silent message to 'shut up or else'. She did, but smiled disarmingly. She will not mess up my game. I'll win her game AND mine and no one's gonna stop me. 

"Now what's your name, girl?" Felix drawled from my right. Her mouth twitched as she turned, one corner lifting up into a smirk.

"I'm ____, Peter Pan. I must say it wasn't nice to meet you."

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Out of all the things I expected to find, this is at the bottom of that list

• Posted at:

Pepper

Many morbid thoughts

Spicy memes YAS

Lobster rights

AJ: minigriff

Ermigerd trollfics

Camp Camp is life

Proud Washingtonian 

Asdf

CHILL

#Emergancyseafish

Mai flipside is le Puppet

#Spidersrbae

Fabulous

Kweenblobfish

Gastergofaster

WH Y DO I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

while i'm watching people pass

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

Thanks so much Ruby Lavender

That really means a LOT to me

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

YOU'RE VER WELCOME

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

boop BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

poke

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

Neigh!

Proud

Tomorrow

... Probably

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

*appears because I randomly got reading this*

ERRRRRMMMMMMYYYYYYYGOSHNESS THIS IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :D

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

There's a million things I haven't done...

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

..Just you wait!

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 Happy holidays!

Bookmark because this is kind of awesome

• Posted at:

~Eagle

RainWing

Pegasister

Time's just sand slippin' past

We want to hold it in our hands

But no one ever sees what slips through the cracks

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

boop

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

more please

• Posted at:

I am Unicorn

Neigh!

Proud

1 ,