Feedback?

CREDIT

- Infinity [aquadragon6956] for helping me plan and write the intro [As thanks for her help, she got to pre-save the spots she wanted]
- Everyone who has done something similar

~~~~~~~~~~

INTRO

In the town of Possibility sits The Open Claw Tavern & Inn, waiting to serve all dragons. Here Possibility residents and travelers can stop for a bite to eat, come for friends and entertainment, and spend a few nights at the Inn. The Open Claw is under new management and is now hiring.

~~~~~~~~~~

IMPORTANT INFO

This is a casual, low-drama roleplay focusing on life in Possibility and the Open Claw.
The Open Claw has recently opened for business again after its previous owner passed away. Now owned by a young SeaWing named Trench, the Tavern is hiring cooks and waiters, while the Inn is hiring maids.

Your character[s] can either live elsewhere in Possibility or stay at the Inn for a while.
Your character[s] can move out of the Inn and into a different residence at any time.
If you ever want to leave the roleplay, all you have to do is come up with a reason for your character[s] to go, and your spot[s] will be reopened.
Your character[s] can apply for a job at the Open Claw any time, and guests can also be employees.
There are three maid jobs open, and five each for waiters and cooks. There is also one job available for entertainment in the Tavern.
Each character can only have one job at a time, and can quit their job whenever they want.
The Inn has two levels, each with six rooms, making for a total of 12 rooms. Trench currently lives in Room 1, so 11 rooms are open. Single dragons will get a room to themselves, and couples, families, or other groups can book as many rooms as they want or need.
Your character[s] can either apply for jobs in the very beginning of the RP by putting it in their form, or do so further in if spots are still open

~~~~~~~~~~

RULES

- Put "PoV Color" in other in your character's PoV color
- Up to two inn guests per person, and four other characters [Up to six characters total]
- Saves last [about] 24 hours, unless you need more time for whatever reason [summon me if you do]
[Since the mods have been slow lately, the save ends 24 hours after my post telling you the spot is saved comes through]
- No same-gender shipping [I'm sorry, but I personally don't agree with it and it's against my religion. I'm sorry if that offends anyone]
- No OP characters, Mary Sues, or Gary Stus
- Be nice outside of the RP and all that stuff
- Use good grammar, please
- Please put banana in other in white ink if you read this far
- Please no AllWing hybrids [preferably only two-tribe hybrids, but I'll accept three-tribes, no more]
- Please don't add huge plot twists. This is supposed to be a nice, low-drama RP. [If you want a small plot twist, just summon me and ask :D]
- You don't need to ask permission for your character to crush on another, but ask permission for anything more than a crush [So, ask permission for your character to ask theirs' out or anything like that]
- Don't control or PoV someone else's character
- Put pancakes in other in white ink if you read all the rules
- I reserve the right to accept or deny any characters, and to change or add to the rules at any time

~~~~~~~~~~

SPOTS

Spots Based on Job
Tavern Owner [1]: Trench
Entertainment [2]: Mesa [@Infinity], Open.
Maids [3]: Open, Open, Open
Cooks [5]: Open, Open, Open, Open, Open
Waiters/Waitresses [5]: Open, Open, Open, Open, Open

Spots Based on Residence
Inn Guests [as many as you want to cram into 11 rooms]: All Open
Characters Who Don't Live In The Inn [Unlimited]: Sandseer [@Infinity],  Sidewinder [@Infinity], Prairiedog [@Infinity], Mesa [@Infinity]

Spots Based on Ability
Powered NightWings [2]: Open, Open
Animus [1]: Open
Royalty [2]: Open, Open
Firescales [1]: Open

~~~~~~~~~~

FORM:

[You can delete the stuff in parenthesis {Parenthesis, not brackets} if you want]

#- only necessary for those employed at the Open Claw
*- optional

Name:
Age [Human Years]: (this is just because dragon ages make no sense to me)
Tribe[s]:
Job:#
Personality: (please don't put "To be RP'd out here, and please put at least 2 sentences)
Appearance: (at least 2 descriptive sentences)
Powers/Abilities?: (powered NightWings, animi, firescales, hybrids, etc)
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?:
Other: (PoV Color and anything else relavent, such as crushes/mates or important backstory info, goes here)

~~~~~~~~~~

TRENCH'S FORM

[He's my only character for now. You can use his form as an example for yours]

Name: Trench
Age [Dragon Years]:* (Like I said, I don't understand dragon ages XD)
Age [Human Years]: 25-ish
Tribe[s]: SeaWings
Job: Owner of the Open Claw
Personality: Trench is outgoing and charismatic. He tends to make friends easily, and is very extroverted. He can also be determined and stubborn, and refuses to give up on the Open Claw, even though many dragons think it will fail. He loves adventures and exploring.
Appearance: Trench has medium blue scales and slightly lighter blue wing membranes. He is about average size for his age, and not extremely muscular. He has several minor scars, and a small silver earring in each ear.
Powers/Abilities?: Normal SeaWing ablilites
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?: He actually lives there, for now at least.
Other: PoV color, read the rules

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

Name:Mesa
Age [Dragon Years]:17
Age [Human Years]: 21ish?
Tribe[s]:Sandwing
Job:# musician
Personality: He is talkative, witty, and creative. He is also a bit lazy and kinda a hopeless dreamer who's jokes can seem a bit rude
Appearance: He is a light sand colored Sandwing who looks a bit pudgy. He has dark brown eyes and a scar on his underbelly.
Powers/Abilities?: None
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?: He just works there
Other: PoV He fought in the war of Sandwing Succession on Burn'so side but it was never really his choice. Hopes to someday be a famous musician though his family wishes he would get a better job. He plays the lute pretty well and his singing voice is deep and homely.

( First of a few but it takes a while to write cause of my auto correct messing me up)

• Posted at:

You may call me Aqua or Infinity

Peril Protection Program member

WoF forever

Join the tea squad

hey, everyone, here's something very important that I forgot to mention

because of the fact that people can leave and enter after the RP has started, I'm [probably] going to create a separate PoVing thread. This is [probably] just the sign up. 

@Infinity

Mesa is missing something in Other

• Posted at:

Name: Sandseer
Age [Dragon Years]:18
Age [Human Years]: 23ish?
Tribe[s]: Sandwing/Nightwing
Job: She does not work at the tavern but she a fortune teller/advice giver in Possibility 
Personality: She is wise, mysterious, helpful, and observant. She tends to be extremely cautious, aloof and secretive.
Appearance: As a hybrid, she looks like a weird looking sandwing with dark golden scales, no barbed tail, and blue gray eyes. She has the scale pattern and snout of a nightwing with the ridge down her back looking sandwing like with random patches of nightwing ridges. She almost always wears a shawl or purple veil that covers her head and hides part of her face and wears dangly bracelets and earrings. She has a gift of making herself seem older than she really is.
Powers/Abilities?: She has the nightwing gift of prophecy. She most commonly has visions when she comes in contact with new dragons.
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?: She just visits for dinner
Other: PoV She was raised by her sandwing mother without ever learning she was a hybrid until her mother died of a dragonviper bite when she was 7. After realizing one of her dreams predicted her mom's death she did some snooping and discovered she was part nightwing which was why she had visions. After learning this she fled to the Scorpion Den with her mother's fortune to escape the eyes of Burn. She made a living in the Scorpion Den as a fortune teller and also an underground informant where she adopted an orphan named Sidewinder to help assist her and bring in potential clients. After the war ended and the Outclaws left she and Sidewinder moved to Possibility for a fresh start where she reconnected with her childhood friend Prariedog.

• Posted at:

WoF forever

Join the tea squad

@eureka Read rules? Is that what I'm missing?

• Posted at:

WoF forever

Join the tea squad

@Infinity

Both Mesa and Sandseer are missing something in Other

• Posted at:

Bookmark

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Spoopy scary skeletons

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

We can't live if we don't keep running forward.-Natsu

Dec 15 2015  

save an inn guest, please!

• Posted at:

: marx | seawing | riverclan | arcane : 

: queen of glitter | forum novakid :   

:no cat is evil all cats are good fight me :・゚                                  

Name: Galatheid
Age [Dragon Years]:how do dragon ages even work anyways
Age [Human Years]: 22
Tribe[s]: SeaWing
Job: not employed at the Open Claw.
Personality:  Galatheid is a very quiet and dragon who prefers to watch from the sides most of the time. That's probably a good thing, because not only is she not very friendly, but she's terrible at talking to others. She's not easy to befriend, which she's completely okay with. She somehow seems to live in a constant state of, in her own words, "clever confusion". When she does talk, she brags a lot, although she's actually not very confident at all, which is another reason she doesn't like to talk much.
Appearance: Galatheid has pale plue scales, pale pink underbelly, wings membranes, and webs, and brighter pink glowing scales. Her horns and claws are blue, and they fade to pink at the ends. There's a scar on her back right leg. She's very thin, and honestly kind of looks like she's as strong as a noodle. 
Powers/Abilities?: does being able to lick your elbow count as a power
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?: yee
Other: PoV Color | since shipping will probably happen, I should probably mention she's not interested in any sort of relationship. | her favorite foods are bread, cheese, and coconut. is that important? no. Am I just looking for something to put in the other? yeah. Definitely. | bananas and pancakes aren't as good as coconut and waffles fight me

Tell me if I missed anything, I'll try to fix it.

• Posted at:

: marx | seawing | riverclan | arcane : 

: queen of glitter | forum novakid :   

:no cat is evil all cats are good fight me :・゚                                  

@Marx

Room 2 is saved for your OC!

@everyone

when 3 people besides me have joined, I'll make the PoVing thread and we can start. It's always open for new joiners, though! :D

• Posted at:

@Infinity

Read the rules- all of them- and you'll find the thing you're missing :)

• Posted at:

@Infinity

Original post is stuck in mods, but if you read all the rules, you'll find the thing you're missing. 

• Posted at:

WOOOOOP ANOTHER POSSIBLE JOINER

• Posted at:

ugh all of these posts went through at the wrong times :o

• Posted at:

@Marx

Galatheid is accepted! banana pancakes are wonderful I will fite you XD

Rooms:

Room 1: Trench

Room 2: Galatheid

Rooms 3-12: Open

• Posted at:

asparagus

• Posted at:

Name: Mesa
Age [Dragon Years]:17
Age [Human Years]: 21ish?
Tribe[s]:Sandwing
Job:# musician
Personality: He is talkative, witty, and creative. He is also a bit lazy and kinda a hopeless dreamer who's jokes can seem a bit rude
Appearance: He is a light sand colored Sandwing who looks a bit pudgy. He has dark brown eyes and a scar on his underbelly.
Powers/Abilities?: None
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?: He just works there
Other: PoV He fought in the war of Sandwing Succession on Burn'so side but it was never really his choice. Hopes to someday be a famous musician though his family wishes he would get a better job. He plays the lute pretty well and his singing voice is deep and homely. banana pancakes

• Posted at:

WoF forever

Join the tea squad

Name: Sandseer
Age [Dragon Years]:18
Age [Human Years]: 23ish?
Tribe[s]: Sandwing/Nightwing
Job: She does not work at the tavern but she a fortune teller/advice giver in Possibility
Personality: She is wise, mysterious, helpful, and observant. She tends to be extremely cautious, aloof and secretive.
Appearance: As a hybrid, she looks like a weird looking sandwing with dark golden scales, no barbed tail, and blue gray eyes. She has the scale pattern and snout of a nightwing with the ridge down her back looking sandwing like with random patches of nightwing ridges. She almost always wears a shawl or purple veil that covers her head and hides part of her face and wears dangly bracelets and earrings. She has a gift of making herself seem older than she really is.
Powers/Abilities?: She has the nightwing gift of prophecy. She most commonly has visions when she comes in contact with new dragons.
Are they a guest at the Open Claw?: She just visits for dinner
Other: PoV She was raised by her sandwing mother without ever learning she was a hybrid until her mother died of a dragonviper bite when she was 7. After realizing one of her dreams predicted her mom's death she did some snooping and discovered she was part nightwing which was why she had visions. After learning this she fled to the Scorpion Den with her mother's fortune to escape the eyes of Burn. She made a living in the Scorpion Den as a fortune teller and also an underground informant where she adopted an orphan named Sidewinder to help assist her and bring in potential clients. After the war ended and the Outclaws left she and Sidewinder moved to Possibility for a fresh start where she reconnected with her childhood friend Prariedog. banana pancakes 

• Posted at:

WoF forever

Join the tea squad

@Infinity

YEAH AWESOME SANDSEER & MESA ARE IN

• Posted at:

*facepalm* so this might just be me being insecure or whatever but I forgot to add Trench's weaknesses in his personality and now he sounds like a Stu so here you go

- he's only about average muscle mass, so he's no weightlifter or anything

- when he does something he thinks is awesome, he has a tendency to rehash the story over and over to his friends

- he's really professional with work and the inn and stuff, so if you meet him based on work or business it's hard to get to know him

- his stubbornness can get annoying

- with, like, adventures and exploring and stuff he tends to see himself as ten feet tall and bulletproof [he was that kid who would be the first to try the crazy diy bikeramp without a helmet or any particular skill at biking, and probably die or something]

• Posted at:

• Posted at:

please frens

• Posted at:

MODS LET MY POST THROUGH PLEASE

• Posted at:

okay well nobody else seems to be joining, so we'll start tomorrow

@Infinity

I recommend you get your other characters in asap

• Posted at:

HEY GUYS IM REALLY SORRY I FORGOT TO START YESTERDAY

oh & I'll bring in another character soon

*Trench sits behind the bar in the tavern, which also doubles as the hotel's front desk*

• Posted at: