[Story]

Jade Summit Academy. A school of prosperity, success, and hope. It is every dragon's dream to enroll in this amazing school. Those who graduate become known as famous leaders and dragons of power. Founded by an extraordinary hero, it has been the talk of the century. Through the efforts of its graduates, Pyrrhia is in blissful peace.

The only way to enter is if you're scouted by the school iteself. To be selected for this school, you have to be the very best at what you do. For dragons, it may seem a bit odd; what kind of "talents" could one possess? You would be surprised. 

16 freshmen stand at the Academy's entrance. Their future is bright, their heads are held high, as they walk down the path of success and fame.

But is that really the case? Something dark resides in this long-standing school. Dark secrets lurk, covered by scheming talons. Behind the scenes, something is at work. A malignant force infiltrates the school, determined to shake Pyrrhia to it's core.

You're a completely ordinary dragon. Hearing of the prestiged Jade Summit Academy, day after day, you dream of being selected. However, that's only a dream. You're talentless. You will never be chosen for the Main Course.

But there's another way.

A new course; the Reserve Course. Paying a huge amount of treasure, you can attend this new course of Jade Summit Academy. It's like a dream come true! You may be ordinary, but a simple mention of the Academy's name is sure to guide you to a magnificent future. 

[Spots]

Headmaster - @Enchanted

Teachers: - @Enchanted

78th class(Main Course):

1. - @Enchanted 

2. - @Enchanted

77th Class

1. @Enchanted

2. @Enchanted

Reserve Course (Unlimited)

Rainwings: 

Mudwings:

Sandwings:

Skywings:

Seawings:

Nightwings:

Icewings:

Hybrids: @Enchanted;

[Rules]

-No Over-powered dragons, Mary Sues, and Gary Stus

-Saves last 24 hours

-Don't control other people's characters, you can control the unnamed teachers somewhat, like a brief reply or something. Not the named teachers or the headmaster though.

-You must be okay with your dragon dying 

-Killing cannot be done without permission; this is an exception for story-related events

-For the sake of keeping the roleplay flowing, @Enchanted will control the movements of characters other than the students. Ex: the Teachers. Certain Teachers will be important, and will have names.

-You can have a max of four dragons from the Main Course, unlimited Reserve Course Students

-Hybrids are allowed, only two tribes

-No animi and -scales dragons. Moonborn is fine

-This is a dark roleplay. There will be disturbing bits. If you're not comfortable with such things, it is reccommended to not participate

-No "to be rp'd" in forms

-Use proper grammar

-@Enchanted reserves the right to: kick players from the roleplay, not accept forms, critique forms, add/revise rules.

-If you've read this far, put "Hope vs. Despair" in other in PoV color.

Things to keep in mind:

-Reserve Course Students are in a different course entirely. They rarely interact with the Main Course.

-The 77th class has attended the school for a year now. As such, they know each other already. If you discuss with another forumer, it's ok to establish relationships before the roleplay starts

-Something special will be happening to the 77th class. You need to be okay with anything that might happen, for something will happen to everyone. One person will suffer the worst fate of all.

[Form]

*=optional

~=Icewing only

+=Mudwing only

Name:

Tribe:

Sexuality:

Talent(for Main Course):

Reserve Course?:

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 

Powers:

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory*:

Adornments*:

Items They're bringing along*:

Crush/Mate*:

Other:

[My Forms]

Name: Rafflesia

Tribe: Rainwing

Sexuality: Grayromantic Heterosexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Analytic (78th class)

Reserve Course?: No

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 18.2

Powers: Normal Rainwing powers, super analytic abilities

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: Her scales are usually vibrant shades of warmth; magenta, peach pink, rose, crimson, and sunset orange. Her eyes are a pleasant blue. 

Personality: She is rather boisterous, liking to laugh and smile. She seems to treat her sister badly though, despite treating everyone else with some measure of respect.

Backstory*: Rafflesia and Arnoldii hatched together. However, they didn't hatch with the other eggs; they hatched in the middle of the Rainforest. A leopard attacked them, barely out of the egg. Rafflesia, despite being barely born, attacked with such ferocity that the leopard ran away. The two of them stumbled to the village, finding it after a year had passed. No one had noticed they had been gone. Rafflesia and Arnoldii felt out of place. Rafflesia was too wild, too violent, and always smart-talked the elders. Arnoldii was too reserved, too timid, always got under other's feet. Rafflesia didn't mind the isolation, like Arnoldii. She left into the depths of the Rainforest. Somehow, she was scouted into Jade Summit as "the Ultimate Analytic" for the speed and complexity of her cunning. Arnoldii was scouted too.

Adornments*: She has a cute bow attached to her ear, red with white spots; just like the rafflesia arnoldii flower (Corpse Flower). 

Items They're bringing along*: A leather bookbag, and studious reading glasses

Crush/Mate*: Soulsearcher (crush)

Other: Read the rules please! Twin sister of Arnoldii

Name: Arnoldii

Tribe: Rainwing

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Gardener (78th class)

Reserve Course?: no

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 18.2

Powers: Normal Rainwing powers

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: Her default colors are calming shades of periwinkle, lavender, and rose. Her eyes are dark blue, and kind. 

Personality: She's quite reserved and shy. She likes to be complimented and thanked, so she goes out of her way to help others. Despite her sister's horrible treatment of her, she can't bring herself to hate her. Knowledgable about plants and care techniques, she's calming and comforting. She helps out in the nurse's office frequently.

Backstory*: See Rafflesia's backstory 

Adornments*: She has a matching bow; red with white spots. She wears it around her neck.

Items They're bringing along*: A leather bookbag; full of textbooks.

Crush/Mate*: open

Other: Read the rules please! Twin sister with Arnoldii

Name: Etoile

Tribe: Icewing

Sexuality: Grayromantic bisexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Diplomat (77th class)

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 20.8

Powers: normal Icewing powers

Rank~: Rankless

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: Her scales, underbelly, horns, and wing membranes are an extremely pale blue. Her eyes are dark blue, with silver flecks. Her claws are silver.

Personality: She is calm and collected, a perfect poker face. This is one of the aspects that make her excel in negotiations. However, when her sister is targetted, her mask slips just a bit. She cares greatly about her sister, and protects her from the things that can't be "killed".

Backstory*: Lunaire and Etoile weren't born in the Icewing community. For some reason, the two of them hatched under a starry night sky. As such, their names reflect the thing they first saw. Lunaire is the moon, shining brightly, but only a single existence. Etoile are the stars, supporting the moon by shining around with their own lights. Etoile and Lunaire ran their whole life, fending off against others from the moment of their birth. Lunaire became adept at battle, while Etoile became adept in sweet-talking and negotiations. Arriving at the base of Jade Summit Academy, they were granted an invitation scroll. Deciding to take the protection, Lunaire and Etoile joined as the 77th class. They've already gone to school for one year.

Adornments*: A simple brown string threaded through a flint pendant in the shape of a star. Worn around her neck.

Items They're bringing along*: A brown bookbag, made with soft materials.

Other: Read the rules please! Lunaire is her twin sister.

Name: Lunaire

Sexuality: Grayromantic bisexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Soldier (77th class)

Powers: Normal Icewing powers

Rank~: Rankless

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: Her scales, underbelly, horns, and wing membranes are a very pale shade of blue. Her eyes are pale beige, and her claws are dark blue.

Personality: Lunaire is quiet and emotionless, preferring not to talk to others. She doesn't harbot any ill will; quite the opposite in fact. She's curious about the life of others, wondering what could happen if she was reincarnated after dying in battle. She easily slides into battle-mode, distancing herself from others.

Backstory*: See Etoile's backstory

Adornments*: A simple brown string, threaded through a flint pendant carved into the shape of a crescent moon. Worn around her neck.

Items They're bringing along*: A soft cloth bookbag

Other: Read the rules please! Etoile is her twin sister.

Name: Agaricus

Tribe: Rainwing/Nightwing

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Talent(for Main Course): N/A

Reserve Course?: yes

Powers: Can breathe fire

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: His bodyshape is entirely Rainwing, with Nightwing ridges and horns along with his frills. His scales are a drab black-brown, and he cannot change them. His horns, ridges, claws, frills, and underbelly are a simple gray. His eyes are olive green.

Personality: He's respectful and polite, but quite troubled. He always wanted to join this school, but the difference in treatment of the Main and Reserve course is quite shocking to him. He wants to join the Ultimates, but he is very aware of his talentless state. He also hates his silly appearance, but doesn't curse his parents for falling in love. 

Backstory*: He's an completely ordinary dragon, perhaps a bit on the pitiable side. He's virtually a Rainwing forever stuck in a drab brown-black color. He can breathe fire, but not very strongly or far. His family, which had amassed quite a lot of wealth from the Nightwing side, managed to pay for a spot in the Reserve Course. Perhaps they felt bad for their son's insecurities. He set forth with great hope, but quickly fell back into despair. The Reserve Course was quite ordinary; nothing particularly special. As he felt more and more despondent. The board of executives contacted him with a proposal. Become an experimental test subject...and he may aquire all that he had ever dreamed of.

Adornments*: Nothing in particular

Items They're bringing along*: A simple, black leather bookbag

Other: Read the rules please! 

Faculty forms will come later.

This was the one that voted first on my poll! As such, it'll go first. After this one takes off, "Roll the Dice" will be next!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

Save spot 3 in 77! Can I have a save lasting to the end of Monday? I have no time at all tomorrow, and I would really appreciate that. Thanks!

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

It's time for CHRISTMAS!

"I always think, yet I never prevail what's true."

~Fate

Name:Mud
Tribe:Mudwing
Sexuality:Straight
Talent(for Main Course):N/A
Reserve Course?:Yep
Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: Do the math yourself
Powers:Normal Mudwing mud stuff.
Rank~:N/A
Sibling Troupe+*:Marsh, Swamp, Lagoon, and (deceased) Lumber.
Appearance:brown and clay orange scales, brown eyes. Scar reaching from his chest to his left calves,
Personality:Friendly. Always able cheer someone up.
Backstory*:Got in a fight with another sib group got his scar his brother, the bigwings was crippled Marsh, and Lumber died of his wounds, Mud was saved in time. As he made it to some Mud in time, He has mourned but he knows that his brothers would want him to live his life and fulfill his dream, Not actually sure how he got in Reserve but is going with it.
Adornments*:Pouch to carry things in
Items They're bringing along*:A hunk of clay, and the scroll, Medical verses of dragon history and how to treat another dragon.
Crush/Mate*:Not yet?
Other:Pov color, wants to be a doctor.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

I used to be an adventurer like you till I took an arrow in the knee.

Moonclaws!

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore 

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Baobab

Saved and sure!

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Save a spot in 77th and one in 78th!

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Everything about you is just so terrible

The original Arrowverse fangirl 

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

I'm a cancer. We give ducks

Save a seawing and a hybrid spot in 77!

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

Have fun Enchanted!!! I would join but then you have the disturbing bits part in there and I usually have a little sister annoying me so......

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️Forum Sibs: CP Hurricane

❄️#Cappity

❄️Queen of the Wintertime & MLP

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

"Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!"

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

All saved!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Up

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Ip

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Save a spot in 78th!

• Posted at:

Iv~

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”

~ Charles M. Schulz

#ChristmasAesthetic

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Saved!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

I meant 77th. *Curses my mobile keyboard*

• Posted at:

Iv~

Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.”

~ Charles M. Schulz

#ChristmasAesthetic

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Saved!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name: Lightreader

Tribe: NightWing

Sexuality: Grayromantic Pansexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Persuader (77th)

Reserve Course?: NOPE

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*:  20.8

Powers: Extremely Strong Mind-Reader

Rank~: N/A

Sibling Troupe+*: N/A

Appearance: Lightreader is an extremely dark black. Her underbelly is a dark grey. She has extra silver scales along her spine and under her wings.  she has two silver teardrop scales by her yellow almond shaped eyes. She is thin and lean, but not overly so. Her wings are strong and large. She has a sweet, shy smile.

Personality: Lightreader is extremely skittish. She tends to avoid new dragons and sticks close to those she trusts. She is very sweet and intelligent, and if anyone ever gets into an arguement, she will persuade them to see her view immediately. She sticks up for her beliefs, and hates to see fighting, as she's squemish. She seems to always be watching others rather than speaking.

Backstory*: N/A

Adornments*: She wears a necklace of opal and a bracelet of sapphire. She has a tattoo under her left wing of a solar eclipse.

Items They're bringing along*:(Already there) Notetaking and drawing materials, a satchel, a small dagger(She feels guilty bringing it)

Crush/Mate*: @Enchanted Lunaire x Lightreader?

Other: Hope vs Despair

Name: Diamondback

Tribe: SandWing

Sexuality: Pan

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Observer/Scouter (Used interchangeably)

Powers: Strong sight

Appearance: He is a pale gold with cream here and there. His underbelly is darker and looks like hot sand. He has a ring of green around the black of his eyes. He is stocky and well built, with bulging muscles in his limbs.

Personality: Diamondback is cocky and flirty. He is very charming, and will flirt with anyone he meets. Expect him to be loyal and faithful. If you don't trust him, he doesn't trust you. He looks at your movement and watches you, always. Always. 

Backstory*: N/A

Adornments*: He wears a golden earring studded with gemstones, two gold-wired bracelets

Items They're bringing along*: a bag, many empty scrolls, writing tools, a crest with a sword stuck to it.

Crush/Mate*: OOOOPEN

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

save a 77th class spot please

(how disturbing do you mean, on a scale of PG to R?)

• Posted at:

eureka is currently redesigning her siggy, please stand by

@Dauntless Accepted!

@Eureka Saved! It'll deal with suicide and brainwashing. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

THIS SOUNDS LIKE BNHA

SAVE A RESERVE COURSE 77 AND A MAIN COURSE

PLES

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

'Even I want to fly'-Kouchi

MHA

@Enchanted 

Read Lightreader's Crush section 

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

@Dauntless Aye! I'm cool with it

@Roar no need to save a reserve course student, and I'm guessing you mean 77th class? Saved!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Enchanted

Thanks!

77th class form coming in later tonight [Moonstone is Reserve Course]

Name: Moonstone

Tribe: NightWings

Sexuality: Straight [Heterosexual]

Talent (for Main Course): N/A

Reserve Course?: Yes

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 18.2

Powers: None, although she lies about them and claims to have the power of prophecy. 

Rank~: N/A

Appearance: Moonstone is slightly larger than average sized for her age, and fairly muscular. She has midnight black scales, and her wing membranes are tinted dark blue- almost black. She has no silver scales next to her eyes, although she has small diamonds set there to make it look like she does. 

Personality: Moonstone is very reserved, and often seems stuck-up and aloof. She tends to see herself as being more important than the average dragon, and dislikes talking to others. She also prefers to keep others at arm's length- to keep up the illusion that she actually has powers. She is afraid that if anyone gets too close to her, they'll figure out her secret. 

Backstory*: Moonstone was raised in the rainforest village with both of her parents. She led a mainly uneventful life. The reason she pretends she has powers is jealousy. Both of her parents are powered to various degrees, and she always felt like the fact that she wasn't powered made her inadequate. When she heard about the school, she saw it as a place she could go where nobody knew her- and nobody knew she wasn't a prophet. 

Adornments*: Moonstone has a small diamond at the corner of each of her eyes, to mimic the appearance of silver scales. She also wears a thin silver bracelet. 

Items They're bringing along*: A simple leather bag containing one blank scroll and materials for writing. She also carries a small fragment of skyfire, inherited from her mother, so that a mindreader can't figure out that her powers are fake. She has a bit of money too. 

Crush/Mate*: Open, although she isn't likely to return affection. 

Other: Hope vs. Despair

• Posted at:

@Eureka Accepted!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Okay, so turns out I do have time today. Here is my form, and sorry for confusing you:

Name: Jade

Sexuality: Straight

Talent(for Main Course): Is very good at Acrobatics, and wants to be a flying champion. (Idk)

Powers: Animus

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: Jade has Amber scales on his underbelly, and beautiful golden and dark yellow scales on his wings and the rest of his body. Jade has powerful muscles due to him flying a lot, and has a scar on the underside of his right wing from when he was learning to fly.

Personality: Jade is very optimistic, and likes to think you can do anything if you belive. Jade likes to go flying with his friends, and also likes to study a lot. Jade is very outgoing with new dragons, and will be very cheerful in showing them around, and making friends with them.

Backstory*:

Adornments*: Jade has two earrings, one in each ear, shaped like little green trees.

Items They're bringing along*:

Crush/Mate*: Free, talk to me if you want to do that.

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

It's time for CHRISTMAS!

"I always think, yet I never prevail what's true."

~Fate

Name: Harpy 

Tribe: SkyWings

Sexuality: Straight [Heterosexual]

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Baker [77th class]

Reserve Course?: No

Powers: Regular SkyWing abilities, SUPER AWESOME BAKING SKILLS!

Rank~: N/A

Sibling Troupe+*: N/A

Appearance: Harpy is thin and agile, with light orange scales. Her wing membranes are slightly darker orange than the rest of her body, and she always keeps her claws and horns clean. She has a few small burn scars on her talons from accidents while baking.  

Personality: Harpy is actually very sweet, and makes connections with other dragons easily. She is also quite observant, and will often surprise her closest friends with small gifts [like their favorite flower, that she remembers them mentioning once]. She is very laidback and likes to go with the flow, which can often lead to her being unprepared. She is quiet, and sticks strongly to her beliefs and opinions. 

Backstory*: [I headcanon that after the war and after Scarlet wasn't queen anymore, SkyWing society became less militant and harsh, which would change their stereotype over the years] Harpy grew up on the outskirts of the Sky Kingdom, and hasn't really been exposed to much of the real world. Her parents encouraged her to discover what she loved and to pursue it, which is how she became so skilled at baking. Going to this school was the first time she had ever really had an opportunity to meet very many dragons, but she wasn't too afraid going into it. 

Adornments*: Harpy usually chooses not to wear jewelry or anything like that, only wearing an occasional bracelet or pair of earrings for a special event.

Items They're bringing along*: A scroll with her favorite recipes written on it, and a blank scroll and ink so she can write home. She also has an old, reused scroll that she uses to press flowers in, and a large rectangular stone she found outside the academy to press the flowers under. 

Crush/Mate*: OPEN! [yes ship her please]

Other: Hope vs. Despair

I guess I'm also headcanoning that dragons bake at all but WHATEVER THEY TOTALLY DO

• Posted at:

All accepted'

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Fog Ultimate Acrobatic then? Accepted!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@ENCHANTED @FOG

Animus dragons are not allowed. Enchanted accepted Fogs character without looking at the fine print.

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

78th class(Main Course):

1. Rafflesia - Ultimate Analytic - @Enchanted 

2. Arnoldii - Ultimate Gardener - @Enchanted

3. Diamondback - Ultimate Observer/Scouter - @Vertigo

77th Class

1. Lunaire - Ultimate Soldier - @Enchanted

2. Etoile - Ultimate Diplomat - @Enchanted

3. Lightreader - Ultimate Persuader - @Vertigo

4. Harpy - Ultimate Baker - @Eureka

5. Saved for @Roar

6. Saved for @Fog

7. Saved for @Siren 

8. Saved for @Siren

9. Saved for @Ivy

Reserve Course (Unlimited)

Rainwings: 

Mudwings: Mud - @Excelsior;

Sandwings:

Skywings:

Seawings:

Nightwings: Moonstone - @Eureka;

Icewings:

Hybrids: Agaricus - @Enchanted;

Just saying this now, but those in the 77th class are 8 years old, and the 78th class is 7 years old. As such, that's how I sorted the people into classes. I might accidentally have put them in the wrong class, since I went off ages if you didn't put the class into the form

If I made a mistake, please tell me!

We'll start once both classes have been mostly filled up. 

Also, Fog, Jade can't be an animus, now that I realize. Sorry, resubmit your form without the animus power and I'll accept him

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

(yeah, I missed that. I unaccepted it in my next post)

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

(This is Pov color, hope you can read that.. Or it could be this)

Name:Lemming (nickname is lem
Straight
Talent(for Main Course): umm... Speaking to animals (I can change that if it doesn't work..)
Reserve Course?: no?
Powers: normal icewing powers
Rank~: 1st circle (the second place in it)
Appearance: White scales with pale blue scales scattered randomly, icey blue eyes, tail spikes are silvery, wing membranes are pale blue (almost white), spines and claws are silvery-sky blue, horns are grey-sky blue, quite pretty and sleek, she wears a silver necklace with a pale blue moonstone in it, and she wears the first circle necklace in silver, she has a light blue jean bag with some art supplies, a few blank scrolls, some scrolls that are some of her favorite stories, and her mothers diamond earrings (they are on lemmings ears)
Adornments*: in appearance)
Items They're bringing along*:(also in appearance)
Other: Hope vs. Despair

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

You could fly, if you'd try

you just have to believe..

Don't  worry fren, I'll catch you if you fall!

Corrections: ultimate animal whisperer (?) age: 8

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

You could fly, if you'd try

you just have to believe..

Don't  worry fren, I'll catch you if you fall!

as I said before, no animus dragons! The only things to put in "Powers" are moon-born abilites, hybrid abilities, and stating normal abilities or something relating to a talent if your character is a Main Course student

Name: Howling

Sexuality: Grayromantic heterosexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Housekeeper (alumni)

Reserve Course?: no

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 52

Powers: Normal Icewing powers

Rank~: Formerly 3rd circle

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: Her scales, wing membranes, underbelly, horns, and claws are snowy white, with undertones of teal and turquoise. Her eyes are dark blue, but unlike the rest of her tribe she has white sclera. 

Personality: She's uncharacteristically cheerful, especially considering her tribe. She is observant enough to notice when something is wrong, and she is good at dealing with a variety of characters. As such, she was hired as a homeroom teacher for the 77th class.

Backstory*: She was the grand-niece of the current Icewing Queen. Participating in the normal training, she was usually ignored by her grand-aunt. As a result, she started doing chores and interacts with lower-ranked Icewings. She grew more kind, and found a liking to doing housework. She was scouted into Jade Summit, and graduated when she was 9 (high school in Japan, where the game this roleplay was based off of took place, lasts three years. 7-8-9.) She came back as the teacher for the 77th class.

Adornments*: She has blue sapphires embedded in her horns and ruff.

Items They're bringing along*: She has a slate sketch of her and her two best friends from school; Imperial and Wildebeast

Crush/Mate*: Imperial (crush)

Other: Read the rules please!

Name: Imperial

Tribe: Skywing

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Valedictorian (alumni)

Powers: Normal Skywing abilities, good battle prowess

Rank~: 

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: His scales are pale, almost as pale as an Icewing. His pale scales are rose, turning more crimson at the edges. His eyes are a calm blue, and his underbelly and wing membranes are a pale gold. His horns and claws are bright crimson.

Personality: He is calm and collected, and charismatic. As the former Ultimate Valedictorian, he is good at guiding others and calming them. He rarely looses his cool, except when someone close to him is in danger.

Backstory*: He was the son of a Skywing General. As a result, he received battle training. He was adept at encouraging the troops to listen to him, traits that would lead to him being scouted for Jade Summit Academy. A few days before his supposed succession of his father, and invitation from Jade Summit was sent to him. He decided to postpone his promotion; Jade Summit would only add to his career, and provided an opportunity to reach other tribes. After graduating, he declined the offer to become the next general, instead deciding to join Jade Summit's staff as the teacher of the 78th class.

Adornments*: 

Items They're bringing along*: He carries a long katana in a leather belt around his waist. It is in a sturdy sheathe, easy to unsheathe but harmless while in the sheathe. The katana has a shiny silver sheen. He also has a matching slate with him and his two friends.

Crush/Mate*: Howling (crush)

Other: Read the Rules please! 

Name: Wildebeast

Tribe: Mudwing

Sexuality: Homosexual

Talent(for Main Course): Ultimate Boxer (alumni)

Powers: Normal Mudwing powers, along with extra strength

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*: 

-Plover (sister; Mudwing; oldest sister)

-Shovelbill (brother; Mudwing; older brother)

-Platypus (sister; Mudwing; youngest sister)

Appearance: His scales are a rich chocolate brown, with golden underscales. His eyes are a vibrant purple-pink, the color of fireweed wildflowers. His wing membranes are also gold. His claws and horns are dark brown.

Personality: He is gruff, but has a good heart. While often resorting to violence before considering other options, he often does it for good reasons. 

Backstory*: Growing up in a poor Mudwing slum, he has much experience in brawling and protecting his sibs. His sibs were proud when he was accepted, and he promised them that his enrollment would give them a better life. At school, he met Imperial and Howling, becoming good friends with them. Originally distant with dragons from other tribes, his friendship with those two helped soften his hardened heart, allowing him to lower his tough front. He is in charge of the security in the school. His family stays in the school dorms as residents.

Adornments*: 

Items They're bringing along*: He has a matching slate of a sketch with him and his two friends.

Crush/Mate*: Imperial (crush)

Other: Read the Rules please!

Name: Fogcutter

Tribe: Nightwing

Talent(for Main Course): N/A

Reserve Course?: N/A

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*: 91

Powers: Normal Nightwing powers, slight prophetic abilities

Rank~:

Sibling Troupe+*:

Appearance: His scales are pitch black, while his underbelly and wing membranes are dark gray. His horns, claws, and ridges are lighter gray. His wing membranes are sprinkled with sparkling silver scales.

Personality: He is a polite and sophisticated dragon. He makes sure to portray himself as friendly, so that students aren't too intimidated to talk to him. When his powers alert him -- not too often, his powers aren't very strong -- he immediately goes into "code-red" hyperactive mode, trying to prepare for any possible calamity with what little information he has. 

Backstory*: He comes from an esteemed family of prophets. Denying his heritage, he instead decided to start working at Jade Summit. However, because of this, he was literally cut away from the family and had to leave his young daughter behind. As the headmaster, he cares deeply about all the students. He was hesitant about the addition of the Reserve Course, but couldn't do anything. The board of trustees holds greater power than him, so he can only do what he can to make things move smoothly.

Adornments*: He wears a tie around his neck, white with black speckles to contrast his scales.

Items They're bringing along*: A satchel with various sheets of parchment along with an inkwell and quill pen.

Crush/Mate*: (married and has a kid named Truthfinder, who's a prodigy detective)

Other: Read the Rules please! He's the headmaster

Board of Trustees: The group of highest power in Jade Summit Academy. They're the ones with the final say, and have the power to personally recommend students to join. Rafflesia was such a student. They were also the ones who proposed adding the Reserve Department. It seems there is talk of an "experiment" involving a Reserve Course student. The student has yet to agree, so this experiment has not gone underway yet. The experiment is titled: "Project:Hope", perhaps after the founder of the academy, Hopebringer.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

I'm pretty sure dragons can't speak to animals. What if she's something like the "Ultimate Breeder", where she's really knowledgable about animals and almost seems like she can communicate with them?

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Siren will be gone for two weeks, I'll be extending her saved until she comes back

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name: Wildfire

Tribe: SkyWing

Sexuality: pansexual panromantic

Talent(for Main Course): Nah? She's 77th class, but are they main corse? If so, her fire is a few degrees hotter than normal SkyWing fire

Reserve Course?: ???? Same as above??

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*:  13

Powers: Normal SkyWing powers

Rank~: n/a

Sibling Troupe+*: n/a

Appearance: She is a slim SkyWing, about half the normal weight of a SkyWing her age. Her overscales are a bright flaming red, while her underscales are a golden tone. Her underbelly is a dusky gold, with hints of orange here and there. Her eyes are a bright blue, almost electric blue. She speaks in a soprano because her body lacks the volume to speak in the deeper voices I imagine dragons to have. She has golden horns, claws and backscales. Her wing membranes are the same dusky gold-orange of her underbelly. 

Personality:Like a wildfire, she will not hesitate to destroy anything in her path. She is a very destructive individual, preferring to fight instead of fleeing. She also wears herself out easily. Teh only one who she really listens to is Skitter.

Backstory*: Lived a pretty much normal life. She lived in Possibility with her parents, Olympus and Elevation. Elevation was particularly annoying, tormenting Wildfire about liking Skitter, so Wildfire just got blunt and angry. She was accepted into the 77sh class, and had a relitively normal year. She asked Skitter out, he agreed, the year went on as normal.

Adornments*: a golden chain necklace, and a gold tail-band

Items They're bringing along*: blanket and pillow

Crush/Mate*: Skitter

Other: Hope versus Despair

Name: Skitter

Sexuality: Pansexual Panromantic

Talent(for Main Course):he's reserve course

Reserve Course?: Yesh

Human Age (Age x 2.6)*:  13

Powers: Normal SandWing

Appearance:He is a sandy brown overall, with his ruff a pale gold. He has chocolate brown eyes. His wing membranes are leaning towards brown-orange, and his underscales are just regular tan. The scales on his legs are slightly orance, and his barb, horns, and claws are an iridescent black. He has a slithery snake tattoo winding up his left forearm, neck, and ending at this jugular. The tattoo has the head of a snake, the same color of his tail barb, ending right underneath his throat. The tail starts at his palm, in a circle pattern. The tattoo looks kind of like Medusa's snakes from Soul Eater.  

Personality:He is joking, but deadly serious at the same time. His particular talent is saying something funny in a perfect deadpan voice. He is also fiercely loyal, and will protect his friends. He does, however, have a self-esteem problem. He will laugh and joke about a falure, but when he thinks dragons aren't looking, he turns mopey. He has one major habit, which is crossing his arms whenever he sits down.

Backstory*: He is Wildfires childhood friend and boyfriend. He lived in Possibility, only a few houses away from her. He loved to tell jokes to make Wildfire laugh. He was sad that he wasnt able to get into the Main Course, but he paid enough money to get into REserve. He thought Wildfire didn't like him back, but she asked him out and now they love each other cause there adorable together

Adornments*: Tattoo, a black bead bracelet

Items They're bringing along*: Sketchbook, pillow, blanket, pencils

Crush/Mate*: Wildfire

Other: Hope versus Despair

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

MHA

Both 78 and 77th are Main Course, so decide on a talent for Wildfire

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

ok, thank you, I'm so confuddled

Wildfire can...

umm

She has a hotter fire than any other SkyWing?

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

yee the baker got in XD

• Posted at:

She wouldn't quite be Ultimate though, since some firescales would beat her

what would she be good at? 

Also, Skitter is accepted

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Umm

Wildfire is great at being grumpy

and stuff like that

So

Um

I have no idea? Some suggestions? Please?

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

MHA

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5