ok Reading and Sil you know the drill, so lets start, Reading you can make your character

Owl~

I did a happy flip in the air as the Night Kingdom came into veiw. "we'll stay here for a few days, grab a few things say hi to a few dragons then," I paused smiling at Sundancer, "we can go wherever we want, be whoever we want, and do whatever we want." I soared a little closer, out wing tips just brushing

((mods please let this through))

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Spiderman/ Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

the Flash/ Barry Allen is also mine

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

bump

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

What tribe is Owl? Could u give me a form?

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Name: Owl 

Tribe: NightWing
Appearance: Is a purple-black with silver wingtips and the normal NightWing stars under wings. at tips of horns it grows silver and has an extra long tail. has two silver teardrop scales at each eye. 
Personality: flirty, cunning, sarcastic, smart, loves to mess with other dragons and scare them, can be very dangerous, is strong and sweet sometimes.
Abnormal power: Animus and mind reader
Other: I'm stronger than you
Report Abuse

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Name: Nightrose
Tribe: NightWing/ Rainwing
Appearance: She has a rainwing build, but her scales can only change from black to purple, her eyes are purple, she has star scales, when she tries to breath fire, it comes out as a squirt of hot venom. It's practically harmless unless it gets in your immune system.
Personality: She is very fiesty and doesn't back down from a challenge. She used to be picked on because of her scales, but Owl taught her to stand up for herself. They where old friends and liked each other. Nightrose was going to tell him her feelings when he vanished one day. She was devastated and searched for him for many weeks. She never gave up, but her father forced her to come back home.
Abnormal power: NA
Other: Hi

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Poke 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~

I landed with Sundancer, smiling as I looked around my beautiful kingdom. as I was in awe of it, I bumped into someone, "oh sorry-" I started as I looked up and met the eyes of Nightrose, my old friend and old crush. "HEY YOU!!" I said happily flinging my wings around her, "I missed you." I said. to be honest, I had kind of forgotten about her....

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sorry I'm late! I'm here and Sundancer's form is coming soon!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Name: Sundancer
  Tribe: SkyWing
  Appearance: Sundancer has deep sunset orange scales with golden veins through her wings and strange golden starbursts on her tail and the base of her neck. Her eyes, horns and spikes are a deep, rich red with golden flecks in them that often catch the light. Sundancer`s underscales are a dappled gold and deep red.
  Personality: Sundancer first may appear as a haughty and arrogant dragon who looks down on other dragons and does as she pleases, but is actually a loyal and brave dragon who would fight tooth and claw to protect her friends and family. She has a very quick temper and works very hard to keep it in check.
  Abnormal power: Firescales/Fireborn
  Other: Stronger than you

Ta da! :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Sundancer's eagle-sharp eyes took in Nightrose and she thought, Huh. She must be an old friend of his. She's no threat to our relationship, I'm sure. Sundancer, however, did say," So Owl this is an old friend of yours'? Nice to meet you." She smiled slightly at Nightrose, but made no other welcoming efforts and would not meet the hybrid's gaze.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

Someone bumped into me. I was about to turn around and snap at them, when I saw it was Owl. I hugged him, tears appearing in my eyes. "I thought you where gone forever! Why did you leave?" I asked. Another dragon was standing near him. I put on a fake smile. "Nice to meet you, are you a friend of Owl's?" I asked. The way she was standing near him made me suspicious. My heart stopped for a second. Is this his girl friend? I thought, I knew Owl couldn't hear my thoughts or feelings, he gave me a skyfire necklace as a gift 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer smiled smugly and strutted over next to Owl, pulling by her side and twining her tail with his." Yes," she said," I am. But I'm even more to him than a friend, right, NightOwl?" She gently traced a claw along Owl's neck and draped one of her huge wings over his back, as if showing how he was hers, forever. Sundancer's red and gold eyes gleamed through the veils of smoke that drifted off her scales and she thought loudly, Owl, when are we going to go see your family? She shot him a look and slightly raised a eyebrow, as if to hint her displeasure in the presence of this dragoness who Owl seemed to be fond of.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

I am enjoying watching them fight over him WAY too much XDDDD

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Owl~

"OKAY!!" I said loudly and spreading my wings. "let's go- uh- SEE MY FAMILY!! ya that's a great idea!!" I made sure I stood in between them as we walked, so no vicious clawing of the eyes would break out suddenly between them. "I don't think we've had a proper introduction yet." I said breaking the awkward scilence. "Sundancer, this is my old friend Nightrose. Nightrose, this is Sundancer, my girlfriend." I put one wing around Sundancer, acting completely comfortable saying this strait to her face. when really, I knew we were all very uncomfortable. I had no shame whatsoever but I could see Nightrose slowly dying inside by the look on her face. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Owl~

I looked at the faces they were giving eachother. I didn't need mind reading to know what these to were thinking. "yes, Sundancer this is Nightrose my old friend." I said using one wing to gesture to her, "Nightrose this is Sundancer my, girlfriend." I put one wing around her, smiling. I was a fairly good actor so I was acting completely normal, but I could tell that this was uncomfortable for them, me as well.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightwolf~

My heart shattered. He doesn't even care. We shared something special! And he threw it away... for her! I thought. My eyes became dull. My wings drooped a little. "Your parents moved, would you like me to show you where they are?" I asked 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

sorry I had posted something then it wouldn't go threw so I did another one but apparently they both posted. 

Owl~

"sure," I said my wing still around Sundancer. I told Rose about where I had been and everything that had happened.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer couldn't help, but smile smugly at Nightrose. I'm sure he and Nightrose were together years ago, but something hapened to them. Well, NightWing, you had your chance with him, but Owl is mine now, forever. She thought fiercely and filled her head with heat and flames so it was hard for Owl to read her mind." We'd be delighted for you to show us Owl's parents. I'm guessing they're very proud, right?" Sundancer exclaimed, tugging Owl along with her. She glanced at Nightrose's dull, sad eyes and felt a stab of remorse run through her veins, so she forced the haughty, smug look from her face and said calmly," If it's okay with Owl, I'd be happy to offer you to have dinner with Owl's family and us." She smiled slightly at her.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I gasped at Owl's story. "I'm sure his parents would be glad he's alive. The village though you where.... dead" I said, looking down at my talons. "I would have looked for you the rest of my days if my father didn't stop me" I said with a laugh. "Come oh, your parents house is this way" I said. Sundancer looked quite hateful about me. I didn't hate her though. I wanted what's best for Owl, and if that mean her, than I'll expend myself for his happiness 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~

"yeah I think a dinner party would be nice!!" I said I looked down smiling at Sundancer, then remembered her firescales. I think she realized too because she gave me an, oh-no-forgot-about-that, look, "we'll figure something out." I said reassuringly. I looked over at Rose, "so how's life here been since the great and powerful, not to mention handsome, Owl has been gone?" I asked cheerfully, "school been going good? Make any new friends?" I was quite curious to know because before I vanished I was get only friend because of her weird scales and RainWing build.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I frowned. "I was pulled out of school. I... I got in a fight. I was being bullied by the other students. I'm home schooled now" I said, not meeting him eyes.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's expression softened when she heard about the bullies and and somewhat gently asked," How many years ago was this? Wait, how long have we been trapped on the cursed island?" She shot an urgent glance at Owl and then looked towards Nightrose questioningly." How long has Owl been gone for?" Sundancer asked, knowing that this would lead onto how long the abnormal group of dragons had been on the island. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

I hissed lashing my tail, "who," I demanded from the small dragon, "I swear if it was Milena I will go tie her tail in a knot and have Sundancer burn her eyes out." I growled. Milena was the "popular" dragoness in school. she had had a crush on he for the longest time. I refused her so as payback, when I wasn't around she would bully and tease Rose. just the thought of it made my claws tingle and itch to hurt her. now I realized that Rose was a sort of sister to me, I felt like I always had to protect her.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

"It's been four months" I said. I nodded at Owl. "Yes, she turned some of my old friends against me and used me" I said. I looked over the hill. "Here we are, your parents"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~ 

I nervously shuffled my wings nervously, and took a deep breath before entering my house. I pushed through the thick vine doorway. it was quiet, as normal. I slowly stepped inside. the wind chimes in the window were making quiet tinging noises that reminded me of the musicians at all the queens royal partys. I had always found that soothing. I was looking at some old paintings my mom had done of our family. then all of a sudden I heard the sound of glass shatter. I spun around, and there, standing in all her beauty, was my mother, Opaleyes. she was balck, with dark grey scales on her stomach and her spikes were the same color with purple tips. her eyes, oh her eyes were the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. it was strange actually because they would change color but no matter what color they were, they were magnificant, that was how she had gotten her name. around her eyes she had small silver scales. she had dropped a glass bowl of fruit, and was standing staring at me with wide teary eyes but behind the tears were floods of joy and relife. we stared at each other for a long moment, then she flung herself at me wrapping her wings around my in a ferocious hug. we sat on the carpet in a ball of wings and tears for quite a while before she finally managed to chock out, "I thought you were dead," I nodded unable to speak, "I missed you so much Owl." she said in between, sobs. I hugged her tighter. then we heard two simultaneous delighted squeals from the hall. I looked up and there stood my two little sisters, Honesty and Humility, with a grin as big as the moon spread across their faces. I smiled and they flung them selves into the hug. we sat and laughed and talked for quite a while before I heard my father's mind coming near the house. I sat up watching the doorway, and sure enough, my tall ominous Father, Fate, came through the doorway. his yellow eyes like shards of the sun itself  which stood out like fore light agent's his midnight black scales. he was about to open his mouth to say something before he turned to us and saw me. his mouth snapped shut, every muscle in his body going stiff. his eyes grew wide and he hissed deep in his throat. "so your back you useless lizard," he spat trowing two hawks he had just caught on the table, "thought you were dead," he said the word dead with such delight, I was about to get Sundancer in here to burn his tongue off. I smirked at the thought. "no," I said, blankly, "I just went on a little.... trip." my father hissed "and why is there a SkyWing and that blasted hybrid on our doorstep." he lashed his tail so furiously  he almost knocked down a vase. he had always hated hybrids, he thought they were a disgrace to both their tribes. "because I brought them here." I said calmly as he glared at me. out of the corner of my eye I could see my mother's eyes darting nervously back and forth between us. "SUNDANCER ROSE!! COME ON INSIDE." I called. I grinned at the expression of hatred on my father's face. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

Me and Sundancer stood there awkwardly. I  tried to start a conversation, but thought against it. Owl's father flew down, giving us death glares the whole time. I heard Owl call for us and I walked inside shyly. "Um.. hi" I said

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer drew herself up to her full height, which was actually pretty impressive, and regally swept into the house. Luckily, the floor was stone and the carpets were not by the doorway, so nothing was burned. But judging from her expression, she would have happily scorched Fate's eyes out and set his tail on fire." Hello, NightWings. I am Sundancer of the SkyWings, Former Champion of Queen Thrush. You must be Owl's charming family, his father excluded." She said in a commanding, queenly voice. She smiled charmingly at Opaleyes, Honesty and Humility, but when she turned and saw Fate, she bared her gleaming teeth at him. I should nonchalantly tell them I'm a firescales. Yes, that will be sooo delightful to see his expression. Sundancer thought with a tiny spark of glee. She added in a careless voice," Oh, and just so you know, I'm a firescales. But I'm sure Owl will enchant something to keep you all safe." But from the glare she was giving Fate, she had heard all of the conversation. Sundancer stretched her wings wide, the golden veins in them catching the light and sparkling, and flicked her tail idly. Owl's two sisters looked at her in wonder and she winked at them. Wisps of smoke drifted off her scales and formed veils around her as she stood next to Owl and glared fiercely at Fate. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Oh ya I meant to change Opaleye's name to Symphony. just pretend her eyes are a deep purple but in the light they shimmer with all different colors. 

Owl~

I smiled at Sundancer's attitude towards my father. "mom, dad, Humility Honesty. " I said, putting my wing around Sundancer. "this is Sundancer, my girl friend." the reactions came flying at me all at once, my mother smiled, her eyes sparkling with delight, honesty and humility let out a long "oooooooo." at the same time, and my father, well he let out the most ferocious hiss I had ever heard from a dragon. I shot a glare at him taking a step in front of Sundancer and slightly spreading my wings to shield her. "your in love with a dragon from a different tribe!?" he roared baring his fangs, "this is an outrage!!" 

I hissed at him, extending my neck. "Fate, darling, we will discuss this later." my mother said firmly. then she turned back to me Sundancer and Rose with a smile and said, "now who wants dinner," she looked at Sundancer up and down then said, "lets eat outside tonight, it a twice full moon anyway." Fate snorted and I flicked my tail in frustration. we all moved outside onto the large stone ledge we called our porch. we were on the third layer of the huge crevice which made up half the NightWing kingdom, so the view of the moons was magnificant. as the moons shone down on me I opened my wings to catch the light, closing my eyes and feeling the power surge through me. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I smiled at Symphony. She was always like a mother to me, since mine was killed. I sat down at the table outside. Symphony sat there to. Everyone else was inside. I didn't meet her eyes. I knew she wanted to talk to me about something, but I couldn't look her in the eyes.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer lost it. At Fate's comment, she nearly lashed out at him with her sharp claws and bared teeth, but Owl stepped in front of her and shielded her from his father's wrath. Fine, you dung-eating lousy slug. I will get him back someday and stop him from causing pain to his family. She thought fiercely and then followed the rest of Owl's family outside onto the stone porch. She angrily ate her deer meat and gazed at the two full moons, which bathed the kingdom in a ghostly silver light and looked down from the ebony sky like two silver eyes. It was a truly stunning sight and she remembered the time when Queen Thrush had had her slaughter a IceWing under the light of a full moon, as entertainment for her party. That was not too long ago. I can't believe it. I feel as if I've lived a dozen lifetimes since I was the arena chmpon, but in reality, it's only been four months. Wow. Sundancer thought with a twinge of shock. She glanced over at Nightrose, who sat next to Symphony, an felt a pang of pity for the hybrid. Nightrose is truly beautiful. Just looking at the way her scales shimmer like polished obsidian and jewels make me wonder if Owl belongs with her. She doesn't have a bloody past of murder and blood, or enslavement to a bloodthirsty queen. Am I really right for Owl? Sundancer wondered, suddenly aware of the smoke that drifted off her scales or the way her eyes gleamed with malevolence and malice when she got angry or defensive. She folded her great wings around herself and gazed at the moons again, refusing to look at Nightrose, Owl or Fate. But if she didn't have Owl, what was stopping her from becoming a cold, ruthless murderer she had been in the arena? Nothing, the voice in the back of her head whispered and sent a shiver that ran through her body, even though the night air was warm and a hot wind was blowing.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

I heard all of Sundancers thoughts about the queen, Rose, her past, and all the other horrible things. I touched her talon lightly with mine, sending a wave of thoughts to her head saying, listen to me, you are my world. you are the reason I wake up in the morning and the reason I go to sleep. I don't love Nightrose, I love you. my heart belongs to you, and you alone, and don't ever doubt that. Sunflower, listen, I love ever thing about you. I love you for who you are and I wouldn't want it any different. your horrible past and the way the queen treated you makes you who you are. I love you, don't ever think other wise. 

((mods please please please let this through))

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

I guess I'll PoV for Symphony right now. 

Symphony~

I stared at Rose seeing the pain in her eyes when she looked at Sundancer and Owl together, "come," I said beckoning her with my wings, we flew to the top of the crevice and sat down, staring up at the moons. "I'm so sorry," I started looking at her, "I know how much you love him, but every time I look into the future, I can't see any with you and him in it." I paused shuffling my wings, "I read his thoughts and I see how much he loves Sundancer.... but I also see how much he loves you, as a friend, and a sister." I stared up at the moons, my eyes shimmering with all of the colors, like two opals agents my black scales.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

A half smile flitted across her face, but Sundancer's deepest part of her mind, where the fire of her soul raged thickest and no mindreader could penetrate, she softly thought, Oh, Owl, my love, I know not. Perhaps I should check myself and make sure this is the ending I was supposed to have. I need to talk to Nightrose. She whispered to Owl," I need to go for a second." She then slipped over by Symphony and Nightrose, saying," Can I borrow Nightrose for a second? Let's go flying." She then leaped into the air with the hybrid, trying to think of what to say." Nightrose, we need to talk... about Owl." Sundancer grimly said as the pair soared through moonbeams of silvery light.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

I nodded, then my mother came flying back. "what was that about?" I whispered to my mother as she sat beside me, returning to her meal, "oh nothing," she said cooly, she gave me a, and-don't-you-dare-read-my-mind, look. I sighed and took another bite of my hawk. my mother was a seer and a Mind reader which I found pretty cool. my father was just a seer. and my sisters had one each, Honesty mind reader, Humility seer. so our whole family had powers. we were one of the only familys in the Night Kingdom that did. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

BUMPPPP

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

I'm back!! 

Sundancer looked away from Nightrose for a second, kind of nervous, before plunging in." Listen, I just want to know how to make Owl happy. I'm not sure if Owl belongs with you or me. So I'm hoping you can tell me a bit about his past and how you two ended up together before he was kidnapped." She said, swishing her long tail back and forth as she flipped and spun through the night sky.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

Tears started welling up into my eyes, and I leaned on Symphony. "I know... and I just want what's best for him. And if Sundancer makes him happy... then I'll just have to live threw the pain" I said, chocking on my last words. I turned and saw Sundancer. I followed her, keeping my head down so she couldn't see my tears. "Owl.. loves you. And I don't him to have to choose between us... I don't want to cause him pain... so I'll remove myself from the equation" I said, still looking down. I sat on a stone near Sundancer. "I was alone... the only hyrbrid in the village. My mother had to flee because they tried to kill her. I haven't seen her since I was a hatchling. I lived my life, getting picked on a beat up because of my differences. Then Owl came. She saw me being picked on and stood up for me. His father hates me. His mother was always like a mother to me. We be same best friends... and we liked each other. We dreamed of running off together, away from the nightwings in the village who hate me. The day we were going to run away... the day I stoves at his house to find his mother crying. That was the day he presumably died. I wen to his funeral. I was heartbroken and never stopped looking for him" I said, I couldn't finish as I was chocking in my tears.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal