Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Sundancer's eyes gleamed with compassion as Nightrose finished her story.

Please let this mini post work.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

The glitvh is fixed 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Yay! 

Sundancer's eye gleamed with compassion and she said," If hugging you wouldn't kill you instantly, then I'd give you a big hug right now." She patted the stone by Nightrose's talon as if she was patting Nightrose's talon, bit couldn't, as for her firescales." Have you ever heard of Queen Thrush of the SkyWings's gladiator arena? Well, I was her Champion, and I can't remember how many times I've spilled blood on those arena sands." She was silent as she looked up at the whole, silvery moons and tried to keep back a flood of bloody images, the roar of the bloodthirsty crowds and Queen Thrush's signal to end that dragon's life. It was a wonder to think that this was the life she had had only four months ago." Nightrose, I might not be the best dragon for Owl. Can you at least think about who'd he be happier with?" Sundancer asked urgently, while her heart shivered inside. Oh, Owl, I'm doing all this for you. She thought as pain and grief started to pound in her heart and mind. She lashed her tail back and forth anxiously and said to Rose," Promise me that you'll do this! Promise to consider us wiping a clean slate,  new start, where Owl follows his heart and chooses." Sundancer made sure to hide her thoughts from Owl, but only let him see flashes of urgency and flames.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

"Oh... I'm sure you had no choice but to obey the queen. I don't blame you." I said. "Owl loves you. I would never take away his and your happiness for me. I'm bit letting Owl have me. He can't. I'll find someone else, you won't. Ok?" I said, placing my hand on her talon. "Animus touched" I whispered, pointing to my necklace 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~

I heard the mind of Nightrose, sad and crying. I wanted to get up so bad and make sure that they were ok. I shuffled, looking at my mother as she ate her hawk. my father, grumbled under his breath as he and my sisters also ate theirs. I looked st mine, suddenly not hungry, "lets go inside," I said to my family, "and why is that?" my father hissed, "I don't know...." I said honestly, I had a strange feeling, like someone, or something was watching us, from the shadows of one of the caves of the crevis. I looked around standing up and walking to the ledge, I sniffed the air. I smelled it, whatever he she or it was. I scanned the dark caverns, there, a pair of reddish purple eyes, staring out from a dark window or a hut, not far from ours. his thoughts were full of hate and murder. then all of a sudden a vision came through my mind, flashing like lightning. a dragon, with blooded talons and teeth, standing over the limp body of my mother. the vision was gone as fast as it had came, me and my fathers eyes met, whoever that dragon was was here to kill my mother. my mother must not have seen the vision because she was looking at us with worried eyes, Humility was clutching her head, she must have seen it too. then, all of a sudden, like the world was in slow motion, the dragon lunged from the hut, his claws outstreched, a bone knife in his talons. my eyes flashed with sudden fury, the same look in my fathers. I lunged at the dragon, all of my senses alert. riiiip the sound of flesh cutting. a scream, and a thud. everything froze, blood, a roar from my father. the dragon had sliced the throat of my mother. "NOOOO!!!!!!!" an earth shaking roar came from my jaws, suddenly my claws were on the dragons throat, his purple red eyes darted around confused and horrified. I didn't speak just laughed as tears ran down my snout. "take that knife and cut your stomach open, and your tongue and eyes." I stepped off of him, and he did as I said, he begged and pleaded for me to stop the enchatment, I ignored him. there was lots of blood but soon it was over. I rushed to my mothers side, cradling her in my arms. my father was just staring at the body, I could hear his mind thinking about if I would ever do that to him. "mother?" I wimpered, her eyes opened slightly as she smiled weakly, more blood bubbled out of her throat and she winced. I let out a wail, I put my talon over her neck, "heal my mother, and keep her safe no matter what, please please please." I put my head to hers and she took a big breath in. "Owl, that was a piece of your soul it wasn't worth it-" I cut her off, "you are worth every sliver of my soul," she wrapped her wings around me, and we sat in a huddle of tears for a long moment before she looked at the body. my father came up behind her, and she hugged him too. "I knew him," she said weakly, "Bonebreaker," my father hugged her tighter, "I thought I lost you." he sobbed. is my father crying? I thought in disbelief, feeling a small spark of respect for my father, he really does love her with all of his heart. 

((mods please please PLEASE let this through, I worked so hard))

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Spiderman/ Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

the Flash/ Barry Allen is also mine

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

THE glitch is fixed

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Nightrose~

As I waited for Sundancer to respond, something flickered in the back of my mind. A image... a memory. No, not a memory. It hasn't happened yet. Something, sending a wave of alarm threw my mind. An scene flashed threw my brain for a momment. I screamed and ran to the yard. I saw the knife cut threw Symphony. I ran over to her body as Owl grabbed the murder. I saw Owl's father run over too. I grabbed Symphony's talon. I looked into Owl's father's eyes, his meeting mine as tears fell from them. "I.." I was interrupted as I watched Owl destroy the murder. "Owl... your soul is affected by bad deeds, not the strength of them!" I tried to say, but no words came. He shoved me aside and healed his mother. "Owl, love, your soul... it's gonna be ok. But you have to watch what you do, it's currepted by the 

action, not the strength of it" I said, holding his talon. After everything calmed down, I asked his family something. "I saw.. something. An image of a dagger by Symphony's neck. It was... faint. Nothing's ever happened like this before... what is it?"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~

I violently shook Nightrose's talons off of mine, and in one swift move I had my talons on her throat, getting her in a choke hold. my wings were pinning hers, same with my legs and tail. my eyes were slits and my teeth bared. "DO NOT LECTURE ME ON MY SOUL!!" I snarled violently, my breathing was heavy and shakey. my mother rushed over to us, "Owl!!" she cried, "look at me," I looked at her still snarling, she traced on of her claws along her neck where it had been cut, "I'm ok, I'm safe. no ones going to hurt me." my face softened, my eyes clouding, and she took my face in her talons, "I'm safe." I took my talons off of Rose's neck and she took a gasp of air in before she started violently coughing. my mother wrapped her wings around me as I shivered in her arms. I looked up at my sisters who were huddled together cowering in fear, my father put his wing around them. I waved my talon, "make them forget tonight from the moment mother was attacked." I said quietly. this was one of the many times my father didn't correct me that I should have used my spell wiser. it was for the best that my sisters forgot tonight. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I gasped in fear. It slowly turned into anger. "I'm only trying to protect you! This is not my Owl! I don't know what happened to you on that island, but I don't like it. I don't care is you will never love me, I just want my big brother back!" I yelled. I flew away as fast as I could, flying home. I saw my father outside. I flew into his arms and started crying. He took me inside. We watched the sunrise together as I told him what happened.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

My posts aren't coming through. :(

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Sundancer had raced after Nightrose, but had watched the scene unfold from afar. She drifted down from the sky and landed with a dull thud. Her red eyes were narrowed into slits and her tail was lashing, as she took in the dead body of Bonebreaker, Owl in his mother's arms and his sisters looking around with confusion." Why did you kill that dragon that way? Funny, as it's almost the way Darkstalker killed his father Prince Arctic. Now we'll never know why Bonebreaker attacked Symphony and tried to kill her." She said quietly, smoke drifting off her scales in thick veils and up into the sky. In a lightning fast move, and spun and grabbed Bonebreaker's corpse before slicing her claws through his scales and muscle and bones as if they were parchment, then breathed a blast of fire at the burned, bloodied body. Soon it was nothing but a pile of charred bones and ashes, which she promptly swept off the cliff with her tail. There was an eerie silence as smoke gushed out of Sundancer's ears and nostrils while she advanced towards Owl with a grim expression on her face. She was only a few feet away from him when she said softly," Owl, remember the promise I made to you on the island? The one about me having to kill you if you lose your soul or become another version of Darkstalker. Well, your actions tonight are slowly starting to point towards that. If you lost your soul and went insane, I'm afraid I couldn't do it. If I did I'd die of grief myself. Yes, we always will lecture you on your soul if it means saving you from death." Then the sleek, fiery dragoness then stepped away and spread her wings to take off." Enjoy your evening with your family. I'm off to find Nightrose and explain to her." Sundancer calmly said before jumping into the air and speeding off at the speed of a astroid. When she found Nightrose's house, she gentlyknocked on the stone wall." Hello," Sundancer called out before Rose emerged with a tear stained face. As soon as she was there, Sundancer's hot wings were around her and holding her close." It's okay, Rose. Owl's still our friend, but he's confused and not himself tonight." She explained gently to the hybrid, keeping a light, friendly tone and a wing drape elegantly across Nightrose's back as the two of them sat on the stone ledge and watched the moons.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

I shook not caring about what Rose had said. "now lets go inside," my mother said, "the sun is rising we should get some sleep." I nodded. it was weird sleeping in the day again, on the island all the dragons slept at night. I thought of Sundancer, where is she? I thought worriedly, I haven't seen her since she left the table. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

"I know he was acting out of hate, but he tried to kill me. My brother, my best friend turned against me" I said, burying my face in my talons. "I've lost so much, I'm not ready to lose more" I whispered.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

whoops, ignore my last post, I didn't see Silvers. 

Owl~

I watched heart broken and angry as Sundancer flew away. there were so many thing I wanted to say to her but I knew that it would just make things worse. my tears suddenly faded away. I shook my wings out, moving my talon which cleared the porch of all of the blood and ashes. I stood up and walked into the house, down the hall and into my bedroom, locking the door and laying down in my sleeping corner. I sighed, maybe I am turning out like Darkstalker, I thought ruefully, but maybe if I am going down the same path as him, there isn't any point in stopping it. if I'm destined to be like him then why not embrace it. then an image of Sundancer laughing happily nudged its way into my mind, her red eyes sparkling like rubys. that's why. a part of me whispered. I sat up, touching my earring gently. did I enchant this to protect my soul? I thought trying to remember, maybe I should again just in case. I enchanted it to repair and keep my soul safe from the harm of animus magic. as I lifted my talon off of my earring, I didn't feel any different. I hissed slightly, walking over to my dresser and opening my jewelry box. I shuffled through it, tossing out tail bands, earrings, bracelets, necklaces (I had quite a lot of jewelry because my father was the queens seer and she was always giving him rewards for prophecies) when I finally found what I was looking for. a silver chain with a small puzzle piece charm dangled in my talons. I sat down brushing my talon over it before I enchanted it to make me appear charming (more than I already was of corse) kind and trust worthy when I wore it. this will be useful in the future. I thought. I didn't feel like putting it on at the moment so I move my scroll shelf aside revealing a small hole in the stone wall. I pulled out my jewelry chest for my animus touched jewelry and placed it gently inside. I had enchanted the actual box to only be able to be opened by me. I put it back, and covered the hole back up with my scroll shelf. I laid down again letting all of my fears and anger and trouble melt away. 

ok, btw, Owl lives in the same house that Darkstalker lived in but he doesn't know that. (because if you remember Darkstalker had the same little hole in his room to hide his scroll in) and also Owl is like a total other version of Darkstalker, he's like a complete replica, he uses the same spells without knowing it. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Omg what if Nightrose found that Charming necklace XD

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

She would have no clue on what that necklace did! Yes, let her find it! Craziness and drama abound!! 

Sundancer awoke with a jolt, realizing that she was on a stone ledge in the last rays of sunlight and that night was descending upon the world. Her wings were wrapped around herself and a few feet away was Nightrose, curled in a little ball as her scales rippled lovely shades of black and purple." Rose, you awake? Let's fly over to Owl's and see if we can sort this out." She asked, nudging Rose's snout with her own. Sundancer then stood up, stretched out her enormous wings and yawned, displaying her white, razor sharp teeth. The band of golden star bursts than encircled the base of her neck glinted in the setting rays of light, causing it to appear as if she was wearing jewelery." Last one to Owl's house is a rotten egg!" She called joyously and jumped into the sky, slicing through air and dodging startled NightWings who were on their way to work. She did a series of dives and flips before letting a warm air current pull her along as she hovered high above the cliffs and canyons. I wonder if Owl is still angry or in crazy mode. Well, there's only one way to find out. She thought and angled down to land on the porch." Hello, anyone there?" Sundancer called softly, not sure if the family was awake or still sleeping. There was a sound of claws scraping against stone and out emerged Fate, his black scales polished like obsidian and wearing piles of emerald-studded gold jewelery. He softly hissed at the sight of her and asked sharply," After last night, why are you here?" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I hadn't slept well. I kept having shallow dreams which would wake me up. But I flew with Sundancer, trying not to dread seeing Owl again. I landed behind her and saw she was talking to Fate. I kept my head down in shame. I glanced up at his eyes for a momment. They shine with gathered and disgust, but for a single momment, the looked sympathetic. I walked inside with Sundancer, not saying a word. 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sorry guys, the wifi is out cuz of the hurricane. I have to use data to get on. Probably won't be as active.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's face was a mask of calm poise and she replied coolly," We're here to see Owl. I do believe you best be going to the palace, as I hear Queen Silver Crescent of the NightWings isn't very patient. And you are her top seer." She then swept past him, making Fate scramble to avoid her wings. Maybe I should be kinder to him, but if I am, he'll learn to have some respect for his son and me. She thought sharply and followed Nightrose to Owl's door." Owl, are you awake?" She called, tilting her head so she could hear better and rapping on the stone door frame. Sundancer and Rose exchanged looks before waiting for an answer.

@Reading

Ok. You aren't in any danger from Hurricane Irma, though? I hope you're safe and look forward to seeing you back on the forums soon! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

No the hurricane is past us, but the damage is this here 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Ahh, okay.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Yayyyyyy the wifi is back! Idk about Dance though 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

HEY GUYS!! sorry I was so inactive, the hurricane took out our wifi but its back now. 

Owl~ 

I woke up with a start as talons knocking on my door, I heard Sundancer and Nightrose's minds outside my door. I scrambled up moving my scroll shack aside and clipping on my charming necklace. "coming!!" I shouted as I moved the scroll shack to the side. now they have to trust me, I thought plesantly, they can't lecture me about my soul if they don't belive its damaged. I unlocked the three complicated puzzle locks on my door and swung it open grinning, "hey guys!" I said opening my wing and welcoming them in, "come in, I don't think you've seen my room Sundancer. I had a vision of you coming this morning so I took the liberty of enchating the house so its fire proof." I gave her a toothy smile. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I walked into his room. Something was... different about Owl. I couldn't put my finger on it. He looked nice today, like yesterday nothing happened. Probably an enchantment. I thought. "That's uh.... a nice necklace" I said casually. 

So Owl gave Rose all these enchanted jewelry to protect her when they where younger. That's why she has invulnerable scales (Owl just told her she can't be hurt by fire) and a earring that blocks mindreading (if that's ok with you, Dancing)

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's scared rage and desperate hope was swept away in a wave of relief. What a terrible dragon I am! Owl's completely fine! I'm sure his soul is intact; he's not crazy or yelling at anyone. Besides, he enchanted the house to be fireproof for me. Wow, now I remember why I fell in love with him. She thought and heaved a huge sigh, before looking into his dark eyes and smiling back with a bright, delighted grin." That's great, Owl! You are sooo sweet, I'm going to have a hard time competing. So, do you want to show me around the kingdom? And Rose can show me where you two hung out! This is so great, now. Hey, I have a teensy, little favor to ask." Sundancer exclaimed, jumping around excitedly and thwacking Nightrose's and Owl's wings. She felt as if she could fly to the moons, set them on fire and be back before lunch!" Cool necklace, by the way. Anyway, my request is that you make my scales, um, well, normal? Like, they look the same, feel the same, and I still have smoke drifting off me, but they're only really hot, but not life-threatening. And can it be in jewelry I can take off if need be. Please, NightOwl?" She begged, giving him huge eyes and making her wings shiver a bit with hope. I don't want to hurt anybody on accident, she added loudly with her mind. And I still have the sunflower you made me. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

@Reading, um I don't think you should have invulnerable scales, but you can have a mind reading earring if you want but don't be wearing right now

Owl~

I grinned at Rose, "thanks, I just got it." shes suspicous, I thought, she knows somethings off. I narrowed my eyes, I'll fix that later.... I smiled at Sundancer, this is perfect, I thought, she trusts me now, shes not worrying or judging me. I picked her up and spun her around scattering scrolls everywhere, "of corse!!" I laughed putting her down, "anything you want, I would give you the kingdom if you asked, or all the jewels in Pyrriah!!" I brushed her face slightly with my talon. then rushed over to my jewelry box pulling out an amber gem with a golden fire shape around it that wrapped around to go on the wrist. it was too big for my taste and I had never looked good in amber but it would look magnificent on her. I held it in my talons and  enchanted it exactly like Sundancer wanted it. I held it out to her and clipped it on her wrist. I smiled as her eyes sparkled, "this will be perfect to pass down to Sunstone." I said carefully my eyes matching hers sparkling, I was waiting for her to ask who that was.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

@Dancing, kk

Nightrose~

He enchanted her. I looked Owl in the eyes. Do. Not. Enchant. Me. I love you like a brother I never had. Don't throw it all away. And if you really cared for Sundancer you wouldn't enchant her either. Don't be Darkstalker. I said in my mind.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

@Dancing, could u somehow get one of Owl's siblings or something to give Rose the necklace? I wanna see what happens XD it's gonna be hilarious 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

@Reading, uhhhhh I don't think so....

Owl~
I touched her talon slightly with my tail sending her a wave of thoughts from me, I did not enchant her, my mind hissed back, I enchanted myself and you should keep your nosy little snout out of my buisness. I am nothing like Darkstalker and don't you ever think it again or I will enchant you face off. I touched her bracelet she was wearing without her knowing and enchanted it to make her not suspicous.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Gosh this better have a happy ending....

Nightrose~

I glared at him. This is not the Owl we love- but my thoughts stopped short. My brain flickered. He enchanted me! No of course he didn't, he is your friend. No, that's what he wants you to think. He is just being himself. He looks charming today! No, fight threw the enchantment... My mind went blank. I felt my mind slip away under the enchantment. "Of course we will show you where we hung out! Let's show her the whole village Owl!" I said happily, linking arms with them and prancing out the door. I saw Symphony look at us. She looked... suspicious. But I didn't pick up on it. I couldn't pick up in anything when I was enchanted. My mind was not my own 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~ 

I smiled, everythings going just as planned, I thought, now that the dragons who would stop me are out of the way I can finally do what I was hatched to do. we flew around the Kingdom and I showed them all of the best spots to hang out and all of the best places to hunt. finally we sat down in a tree and sat back. "this," I said twinning tails with them both, "was a great night." I sighed happily.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer's eyes lit up and she held up her talon, admiring the gold and amber." It's beautiful, but who on earth is Sunstone?" She asked before whirling out the door arm in arm with Rose an Owl." I'm not burning! Owl, are the flames in my head gone? I mean, I love how my scales look with the incandescent glow, but being able to HUG dragons and KNOCK into them in the air is going to be so awesome! But really, can I see the palace first? And who in all the moons is Sunstone? I mean, are they a friend of yours?" She joyfully exclaimed as she and Rose flipped about in the sky as if they had known each other their entire lives. Life is amazing, Owl is safe and Nightrose is happy! This is almost too good to be true! Sundancer thought happily and then angled her wings to soar down by the NightWing queen's palace." Wow, it's so beautiful! I mean, Queen Thrush's palace was giant and huge an dripped treasure, but it was meant more for battle while this is so perfect. Almost makes me want to fly back to the Sky Kingdom, throw Thrush into the sea for the sharks to eat and rule the SkyWings myself! Ha, that's a wacky dream." She rambled, brushing wings with Rose and then landing down in the gardens. Her eyes danced with golden light from the setting rays of sunlight and she walked around, bending down to touch magenta flowers or trace her claw along a marble statue's wing. She never had felt so relaxed, light or peaceful. Sundancer then paused before a large dragon-made lake and then turned back to Nightrose and Owl, saying," Your kingdom is so lovely. But mine, well, a beast is on the throne. I wish I could do more for the SkyWings, but they'll have to just wait a little longer before they're saved. I intend to stay here with you guys for a little longer more. Thank you Owl, thank you for all your generous gifts." She then embraced the two with her wings and then excaimed," Let's go see the palace! Ohh, I can't wait to see Fate's face!" Wit a swish of her gold and orange wings, she was soaring through crowds of black dragons after Nightrose and Owl. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I smiled. We were heading towards the castle when a huge migraine hit me. My wings faultered and I was sent hurtling towards a hill. My vision turned white. I saw flashes of images. Owl, killing the Skywing Queen. Owl, trying to take over Pyrria. Owl, with Darkstalker hovering over him. Sundancer, trying to kill Owl. Owl looming over Sundancer's dead body. Then it got clearer, like a different pathway. Me, on a cliff. Owl above me. I heard snippets of voices. I realized I was hanging from the cliff. I was holding a scroll. Sumdancer was there too. His magic was on the scroll. I let go of the cliff. As the ground neared, I held the scroll with me. The ground came closer and I woke up with a loud bang. I saw Sundancer and Owl next to me, looking at me worried. "I had a.... vision?" I said, weakly

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's face was confused, but she then laughed." Oh, Rose, dear, are you sure? I mean, did you hatch under a full moon? If so, why couldn't you see the future when you were way younger? Maybe it's because you're a hybrid? If so, that would make a fascinating subject to study. Or Owl could just tell us the answer through an enchantment. Moons, he's sooooo handsome and smart." She asked, flicking her tail idly. She glanced over at Owl and smiled dreamily.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

NightRose~

"I think I hatched under a full moon, a crescent moon, and a full moon. I  don't remember ever having visions. I think I can't only see them if they are important" i said. 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer tapped her claws thoughtfully on the gravel walkway below her feet and replied," If you hatched under two full moons, why can you only have visions when they're important? I personally think it's a defect, with you being half RainWing, that you only got one power and not two, unlike a normal NightWing. You must only have visions when there's a important event happening, but not all the time. Hey, maybe Owl could enchant something for you to get normal visions and be able to read minds! Although if you tried to read my min, you'd run into a lot of flames and walls, because I like to have my own thoughts, although Owl seems to find them vastly interesting." She flicked his snout with her tail and shot him a look that clearly meant, You-can-read-my-mind-because-you-saved-me-from-a-life-of-murder-and-craziness-and-my-brain-is-not-filled-with-flames-anymore. Sundancer then stretched her wings wide and yawned, before saying," Let's go inside the palace now. Maybe we'll run into Fate." Her eyes darkened at the mention of his name and she growled softly in her throat. But then Sundancer leaped into the sky and soared towards a landing platform, the wind whistling with each mighty beat of her wings.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

I looked suspiciously at Rose, your going to be a problem.... I thought. I smiled shaking out my wings. "Let's worry about this later," I said, Sundancer asked me who Sunstone was and I smiled even bigger. "Why our future dragonet of course " I said happily, I took her talon in mine, "one of our three future dragonets." I traced the scales in her talon. Things are going to be just fine. I thought glancing at Rose, once I take care of you. "we should go home." I suggested standing up, "would you like us to fly you home?" I asked Rose. "We can worry about your little seer issue tomorrow." I smiled my tail twitching slightly, I didn't see this coming, I'll have to study the futures some more and be a little more careful of the ones with Rose in them.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I frowned. "Ya it's probably because I'm a hybrid...." I said, hurt. "And no, no enchantments please. I'm perfectly fine." I said with a smile

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal