Nightrose~

"I'm sure my visions where nothing, they didn't seem important. Nothing you should worry your handsome face off about. Should we meet here tomorrow?" I asked, starting to fly towards my home.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Sundancer slowed her flight and dove back down to the others, hurrying to catch up." WHAT?! Future dragonets? Sunstone? Three dragonets? Owl, do I honestly look like a dragon ready for DRAGONETS?! I mean, they'd probably hate me as a mother and run away at age three!" She rambled, her eyes wide and her talons shaking. Sundancer flew around the two of them while the trio flew to Rose's house, before she looked over and realized that her words might have hurt Nightrose's feelings." Oh my moons, Rose, I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt your feelings about being a hybrid, it's just that I sometimes speak my mind before thinking about how it can affect others. Really, I think you're much prettier than any other NightWing OR RainWing I've ever seen. Your scales always change to the prettiest shades of purple and black. Really, I'm sorry if I was rude." She said, hovering in front of Rose with a genuinely apologetic expression. She reached out and patted Nightrose's shoulder, thrilled that she could without burning her friend and then darted off to soar through the sky, doing flips and dives." Oh my moons, your kingdom is gorgeous. But why is the plaza called the Great Diamond?" She dipped down and pointed at the bustling city.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I laughed my wing brushing Sundancer's slightly as we flew, "of course your not ready now, but later in the future, after we get married you will." I smiled we dove down to Rose's hut, "well I'll see you tomorrow." I brushed Rose's wing with mine. then me and Sundancer lifted off again. I took her talon again, "Sunstone, Nightfire and Symphony," I looked at her enchanting red eyes, "after my mother." I smiled looking ahead at a vision of us, older, with our beautiful happy dragonets wrestling and bouncing around, me and Sundnacer smiling and leaning into eachother. suddenly my wings faltered as a new vision came. another dragonet with us on that day, younger, a NightWing. another one, I thought, we have another dragonet. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Spiderman/ Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

the Flash/ Barry Allen is also mine

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

Nightrose~

"Goodbye!" I said, walking inside. I greeted my father. I went into my room to get ready for bed. I took off my bracelet, just to be bombarded with suspicions and logical questions. I saw an image for s momment, another future. It was Sundancer and Owl, with three little hybrid dragonets. Sundancer seemed truly happy and not enchanted. Then it flashes back to the cliff vision, then I understood. I have to sacrifice myself and Owl's animus magic for them to be peaceful

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer waved at Nightrose and called," See you tomorrow evening!" She then turned to Owl and flicked her wings thoughtfully." Sunstone, Nightfire and Symphony. I like it, although I personally want to know who names the dragonets, because, well, names? In all the worlds, Owl, do you think I'd come up with creative names? We might as well name them Flame, Blood and Arena if I'm in charge of that. Because if my naming abilities get changed in the future, I will be very proud of myself." She said, grinning toothily. Sundancer then glanced at the horizon and remarked," I think the sunrise is just around the corner. That means bed for you! And no, I'm not going to sleep, but fly around a bit. I like seeing the sun and the blue sky. Besides, I need some time to improve my naming abilities if I'm going to be stuck with three dragonets." She laughed and then thwacked her tail at Owl's wing, pointing at the direction of his house and the pink-hued sunrise. Why does my brain feel so foggy? Must be some sort of crazy thing with being awake at night. Sundancer thought as she hovered there, being bathed in warm rays of sunlight.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I nodded, kind of in shock, what could have changed the future in this moment, to make us have another dragonet. I snapped out of it, smiling ather, "I'll see you tomorrow my love." I said nuzzling her before diving down to my house to sleep. I walked into my room locking the doors and arranging my sleeping corner how I liked it before settling down and reading a scroll. soon I dozed off and was asleep, dreaming of happy futures. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

As soon as she was away from Owl, the charming spell from the necklace faded and left Sundancer soaring through the mountains at a lightning fast pace, trying to thing what to do about Owl. She stretched her wings as far as she could and lashed her tail furiously, wondering why she was so worried and suspicious now, but not around Owl. He must have made an enchantment on some piece of jewelry! One that makes him seem charming and the best dragon in the universe or some spell like that. Moons, he must have put Rose under a spell! She thought with worry, and then dove towards a lower air current before using the extra boost of warm air to slice through the morning sky and flap towards Nightrose's house." Rose, where are you?" Sundancer called, her thunderous wingbeats echoing around the cliff area. A few NightWings poked their heads out windows and doors to see who was causing such a racket and narrowed their eyes in confusion and suspicion when they saw a large SkyWing hurrying around the hybrid's house." Is that the firescales one?" "No, it couldn't be. She's trapped on a cursed island with all the other threats!" No, it's her! Did you know she killed prisoners by just touching them?!" Someone needs to call the queen." The whispers flitted around the houses and caves as they all watched with dark eyes. Are you kidding me? They are going to learn NOT to gossip about ME! She thought fiercely as she tried to open the locked door of Nightrose's house. Finally, she simply pounded the door with her back talons and brought Nigtrose and her father scurrying to the door to see what all the noise was about." Rose, that the skies you're here! We need to go talk to Owl, NOW! He's probably turning into Darkstalker faster than we know! What's next, killing the queen? Come on!" Sundancer exclaimed, waving away clouds of smoke that drifted off her wings and tail. She grabbed Nightrose's talon and pulled her up into the sky when her eagle sharp eyes caught hold of three NightWings flying towards them at top speed, carrying spears and wearing full body armour.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I flew with Sundancer. "I tried to tell him! But he put me under the enchantment too! I-" I was cut off as the guards cane up to us. "Oh, hello. This is my friend. She is a pardoned champion of the arena. She will be of no trouble to you, now move along" I said. Then nodded suspiciously, but left all the same. I told Sundancer about my visions

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer listened intently, while watching the guards out of the corner of her eye. Something wasn't right, as they stood on outcroppings of stone on the cliff face and watched the duo with dark eyes and occasionally scanned the horion, as if expecting someone. And even worse, all Nightrose's neighbors were still staring at them through doors and windows. It unsettled her, but she forced those thoughts away and turned her mind towards Rose's visions." Your visions really sound, well, scary. I hope those futures don't come to pass. What should we do about Owl?" She asked grimly, keeping her wings tucked in and her head tilted regally as her eyes flickered to the sky and then back to Rose's face. Suddenly, all the whispering in the canyon went silent and the sound of slow, majestic wingbeats filled the air and echoed off the stone walls. NightWings all around were folding into deep bows and the guards were swooping off their outcroppings to go stand by someone. Sundancer slowly turned around to see a large, lithe female dragoness with rippling muscles and an air of importance. Her scales were an ebony black, while her underscales were deep purple with flashes of silver. The dragoness's eyes were royal purple with silver flecks and strangely, on her forehead was a perfect silver crescent moon. She wore a cascade of jewelry and had rows of diamonds embedded along hr wings and around her eyes. When she spoke, her voice was clear and regal." I am Queen Silver Crescent of the NightWings, and I have come to see why Queen Thrush of the SkyWings's arena champion is here in the Night Kingdom. Also, is it true that the animus Owl has returned from the island?" She asked, looking down her snout at them. Sundancer dipped her head to show respect, but then replied in a fierce voice," Indeed, Your Majesty, I am Sundancer of the SkyWings, Arena Champion, and I mean you or your kingdom no harm. And yes, Owl has returned from the island with me. I am here because he wished to see his family before we continued onto the Sky Kingdom." Queen Silver Crescent narrowed her eyes, but then flicked her tail slightly. Instantly, several more guards dropped out of the sky and surrounded the two. When Sundancer spread her wings and bared her teeth, the queen laughed and said," Don't worry, SkyWing. We're only going to take you and Nightrose to the palace where we can eat and talk. And I'll send a messenger to fetch Owl." She then jumped into the air, and was followed by her guards. Seeing no other choice, Sundancer glanced at Rose with despair and followed them closely." Let's go," she whispered to her friend and twined her tail with Rose's reasurringly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

"But they have to pass, or Owl would never-" I was cut off by the queen. I followed Sundancer to her palace. "I can't do anything about Owl, he hates me. He doesn't see my as a friend, but a obsticale. He needs you" I said, not hiding any sorrow

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~ 

I woke as talons pounded on my door. I dragged myself out of bed and to the door where my mother was. I unlocked them and opened the door rubbing my eyes, "yes?" I said half asleep, I could never get a decent nights rest here could I? "the queen has summoned you." she said nervously folding her talons together, "she- she has Sundancer and Nightrose." a rush of furry shot through my blood like venom from a snake bite, I drew myself up, hissing and flung myself out the door and passed my mother who flinched. I would have to apologize later, right now I had things to do. soon the queen would learn that no one would threaten anyone I loved, especially Sundancer. I flew to the palace brushing through the guards easily, I touched my necklace gently. I whisked into the thrown room with a charming fake smile plastered into my face. "your magesty," I said, a hint of hatred in my voice, "you summoned me?" 

@Sil, can you control the queen?? your really good at her. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sure thing! :)

Sundancer whispered in return to Nightrose," No, that's not true! I'm sure once we get his head back on straight he'll go back to being your friend. If not, I'll make him sit for a whole day and night about how much he likes you." Her eyes flashed and she tilted her head up stubbornly. They were sitting in two wooden chairs at the bottom left of the dais, which had twelve large steps running up it to get to the throne. Queen Silver Crescent was lounging on her throne and surrounded by guards and high-ranking advisers and nobles, while the rest of the room was taken up by nobles, advisers, servants and guards who watched Sundancer and Rose closely and were whispering among each other. When Owl entered, silence fell as everyone swiveled their heads in his direction, staring in shock at the animus who had disappeared four months ago to the cursed island and now had returned, bringing with him a deadly firescales." Owl, Owl, Owl. Well, if it isn't the exact dragon I banished four months ago." The queen said, smiling slowly. But suddenly, her smile was replaced with a snarl and her purple eyes flashed like lightning." Thrice-cursed moons, how are you alive and living?! Thrush assured me that you would all die or be trapped on that island, and now you waltz back into my kingdom and BRING A FIRESCALES WHO HAS KILLED COUNTLESS DRAGONS INTO MY KINGDOM?!! Are you going to try to steal my throne as you were plotting to? If so, watch out! Guards, bring forth Fate!" Sundancer suddenly felt a stab of dread and thought, Everyone must be too scared, surprised or suspicious, or, well, in the queen's case, furious, for the necklace to work it's magic. But soon it WOULD work and then they'd all be under his control. Suddenly, two burly guards dragged in Fate and dropped him on the ornate marble floor, his head flopping to the side. Queen Silver Crescent lashed her tail as she stood and swept down the stairs towards towards Fate, Sundancer and Nightrose." Owl, if you try to kill me, your friends will all die. The SkyWing's firescales are not working, as it is apparent she's not burning the wood. No tricks or speels, because your family and friends are right under my claws." She warned in a soft, lilting voice as she picked up Fate by the neck and dug her claws in a little before dropping him again and ordering," Take Fate, Nightrose and Sundancer to the deepest, darkest cells in the dungeons and put every guard on them. The idiot who let's them escape is the one who's going to lose his head." She flexed her claws as she said those words and walked back to her throne. Sundancer went without a fight, knowing that she couldn't let Owl kill everyone. Just as she left, the queen smiled down at Owl in her usual regal way and said," Let's have tea. I know that was unpleasant, but you have much to explain." And if you looked into her eyes, it would be difficult to tell weather her eyes glowed more with caution or her diamonds shone more with liht.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I was thrown into the cold cell, and they slammed the cage shut. I sat in shock, for a few moments. "What... just happened? Why was Owl banished? We were told he died? And Queen Thrush out you on the island?" I asked Sundancer, who I would talk to threw the small barred window between our cells

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~ 

things bubbled inside me, thought I had never imagined. horrible violent things that I was seriously considering doing to the queen right now. "oh no," I said a wicked smile slicing across my face, "you don't know the power your dealing with. taking my friends? that was only your first mistake." I snapped my talons, one dragon on the floor. two, three, four. one by one, their necks snapped. only four were left. I stared at them, they stared back trembling. "would you like to question me further?" I asked, they violently shook their head bowing. I smirked, "good." the queen sat petrified on her thrown. "you really think sitting on a throne gives you power?" I chirped, I shook my head gently. in a flash, a bone knife was in my talons, held up to the queens throat. I flicked my tail, and all Sundancer and Rose appeared. I made the queen float in the air, the knife pressing closer, "welcome!!" I said flaring my wings presenting the queen, "to the execution of Queen Silver Cresent!!" I looked up at her sprawling across the thrown. "it is a historical day isn't it." I said, the queen let out a pitiful squeal. my father sat petrified at the sight. I chuckled, "well this is boring," I said. I flicked my tail, and it was over just like that. the queen fell dead. blood all over her scales, the knife, and the floor. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I gasped. Fear flooded threw me. He could kill us... he could kill me if I get in him way I realized. I remembered I had my bracelet on, blocking my thoughts from him. I grasped Sundancer's forarm. I took and step closer and shook with fear. 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer gaped in horror and whispered back to Rose," Yes, Queen Thrush banished me to the island and left me their to die. But oh, how could Owl have done this?!" She twined her tail with Rose's and gripped her friend's talon tightly in her own." Owl, what have you done? I was going to set me and Nightrose free by taking off the bracelet and burning through the metal! You're not like Darkstalker, you're worse! You killed your queen, killed your own tribemates....", she trailed off, gazing into the dark depths of Owl's eyes and knew, he was going insane. Owl, you are killing me inside, she thought loud and clear before yanking off her bracelet and dropping it into Nightrose's talons before it melted. She closed her eyes for a moment, before opening them and staring at Owl. There was a strange gleam in her eyes, one that was fierce and deadly, one that Owl would recognize as the one that gleamed in her eyes while she was burning through a dragon's scales, skin, flesh and bone." Owl of the NightWings, I will fulfill the other end of my promise to you." She declared, before letting an emotionless mask slip over her features and leaping in a graceful arc of gold, orange and red at Owl. She smashed into his side and hesitated, but saw the queen's dead body and all the dead NightWings before driving her fiery claws of death in Owl's eyes. You brought this on yourself, Owl. Your fault, your fate. I am so sorry, but to save the world, this is what I must do. Sundancer thought gravely before leaping back off of him and waiting for the first screams to come as his eyes smoked and burned.

Okay, two things to say. Mods, please let this through and Dancing, please let this have a happy ending.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I realized what she was going to do. I screamed. "No, Sundancer... Please!" I yelled. I knew we had to do this. But I couldn't bare to watch my love die. I sank to the ground, covering my head in my talons. I started to cry. "Please.... please don't hurt him." I said between cries. I glanced up and saw Owl being rammed into. My eyes met him. I'm sorry.... I never meant for this to happen.. this is my fault. I love you I shouted in my mind 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer saw Nightrose weeping on the ground, the dead bodies of the NightWings and Owl's blackened sockets. She stumbled backwards, shocked at what she had done. Sundancer glanced at Owl and her heart threatened to break when she heard his wails. Her eyes shimmered with un shed tears and she herself let out a scream, one of rage, heartbreak, fury, betrayal and grief. It was the scream that she had wanted to let loose her entire life life. In a avalanche of memories, images, emotions and thoughts, she collapsed onto the floor, weeping and wailing for her lost mother, the father she never knew, the lives she had stolen from countless dragons and at the center of it all, herself. Her life was nothing but thorns and pain. Sundancer then fell silent and she closed her eyes, thinking, Owl, heal yourself. Heal your soul, heal my heart. Save us all or we shall surely perish. Sundancer didn't notice the stream of guards that charged into the room, or the seers and mindreaders. The mindreaders writhed in pain at the swirling mess of her mind and at the torrent of pain, grief, rage, fury and deep sorrow. She then lifted her red eyes to face Owl, seeing that his eyes started to heal and his enchanting dark eyes looked into the depth of her soul, her heart, the very center of her. In that moment, he saw with perfect clarity how much she loved him and desperately wanted him, but feared for them both." I love you, NightOwl," Sundancer whispered softly before grabbing the fireproof bracelet from Rose, jamming it on her wrist, hugging Rose and hissing in her ear," Don't try to find me. Help Owl and give him the happy life he deserves. Goodbye, my dear friend." She then whirled gracefully around the grabbing claws of the guards and leaped into the air, up through a window and away into the vast blue sky, disappearing among the white clouds. But on the black marble floor of the throne room at Owl's talons was a single sunflower, fireproof and alive.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I was next to Owl when he started to heal. I hugged Sundancer. "Send letters.... please. He'll never love me. He needs you. He will never be happy. I don't deserve him" I said to her before she left. "Goodbye, dear friend" I said as she flew off. I put the stunned and still healing Owl's arm around me and ran as fast as I could. I could feel Owl about to collapse. I made it out of the castle. I hid in the shadows on a rocky hill. I cradled him in my arms, laying him down. "Please wake up" I pleaded

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer flew swiftly, never once looking back, but keeping her eyes fixed sharply on the horizon, towards the Borderland Mountains. I'll leave the Night Kingdom and go somewhere else, I don't know, maybe the Sky Kingdom? Hide in the mountains or carve out a life for myself somehow. All I know is that I can never show my face in public or I'll cause even more trouble. Oh, Owl, I miss you! She thought and wiped away a few tears that trickled out of her eyes. She flapped her wings harder and flicked her tail, going even faster, soaring through clouds. Suddenly, there was a loud BOOM and a bolt of lighting nearly hit Sundancer's wing. She screeched and dove towards the ground, looking for a cave to stay in while the just begun storm started to rage. Rain pelted her and slowed her course, but she fought her way on, cursing under her breath and finally, soaking wet and tired, pulled herself into a well hidden cave at the base of a mountain and curled up in the back corner, blowing fire to warm herself up and the air. I'll wait, storm. Then I'm gone! Sundancer thought grumpily and glared at the cave wall while rain pounded the world.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Does Sundancer have any antianimus jewelry? Because I'm pretty sure Owl is going to summon her back

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

@Silver, lol don't worry I will (let this have a happy ending) but its gonna take a while to get there.

Owl~ 

I shrieked in fury and pain collapsing on the ground, "GREAT SUNS!!" I roared healing my eyes, I summoned Sundancer back. "why would you DO THAT?! I'm just trying to make you happy!!" I cried. then a rush of fury shot through me. I pushed Rose aside and grasped Sundancer's.  arm before she could get away again, "this is our future!!" I said beckoning to the throne room hardening my grasp slightly, "you might not like journey there but when we get there you will thank me. the queen is dead and now I am king." I sanpped my talons making the dead body's dissapear, shutting and locking the doors. "we can do anything we want my Sunflower! we can rule this tribe and restore our greatness, together." I took her talons in mine, "don't you want that? you can be my queen. don't you see? this is the best path, for all of us." I gave Rose an affectionate smile."and when we're gone, one of our beautiful dragonets can take our place." I held a talon to my head closing my eyes for a moment, "Nightfire would be a great king." I let her up the black marble stair case, moving my talons and making a beautiful throne next to mine for her. I gave her a hopeful smile, my eyes glittering with my deep love for her. 

((mods please let this through I worked so so so hard))

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

This better have a good ending for my Rosey

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's scales were still dripping wet from the thundering rainstorm and a small puddle was forming around her claws." When we're gone, Owl? Really? Do you think that I'm a big enough fool to believe that you'd let me and yourself die? No! It's only a few steps from invincibility to immortality. Have you gone along and already made yourself immortal? This is not a happy future, it's a cold, terrible one that I will have no part of! Go ahead, enchant me to be your perfect little queen to sit on that throne by you and smile and agree with everything! If you do that, I'll know that you care nothing for me and that not one shred of love is in your heart for me! This is not what I want, and you are not the dragon I love. Give me back the Owl I met on the island, not this power-hungry, glory-seeking JERK! " Sundancer roared, tears beginning to form in her eyes. She wrenched her talon away from Owl's and wrapped a wing around Rose, pulling the hybrid close." Owl," she asked softly," What about my tribe? When will we go help them?" Her wings quivered slightly and she added," And I want Nightrose with us every step of the way. Please, get your soul in order! Create a soulreader and check your soul! See what we see! You're not a monster or king, you're mine and that is more special than you could ever be. Please reconsider. Silver Crescent had dragonets, what are you going to do to them?" Sundancer flicked her tail and shook her head sadly, wanting the Owl she knew and loved back more and more. Oh, Rose, what's happening? Sundancer thought mournfully as she looked around the throne room.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

This is really intense O_O. Keep going! 

• Posted at:

=Dragonrider=

94% of people think wolves are evil creatures. Copy and paste if your the 6% who don't believe this.%

Cleril forever!! 

Proud Christian and American

Minnesota and Alaska forever!!

HTTYD! 

WORK IN PROGRESS

Nightrose~

I wrapped my tail around Sundancer's, showing my support. I looked at Owl's furious eyes. He's going to kill me He's going to kill me I repeated over and over in my head, look into his eyes, showing my compassion and fear. "Please... i don't care if you cast me aside or kill me because I'm in your way. I want my Owl back. I want what's best for you and Sundancer. Kill me if you have to" I said. I tore from Sundancer's grip. I walked in front of him. I stood with my eyes closed, in a vulnerable position. "Do what you have to do so you can be the Owl we love again"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer leaped in front of Nightrose and shrieked," No! Kill Rose and you loose me AND her. I will not let you murder my friends. Owl, fix your soul here and now. Or cast a spell that shows you how much goodness you have left inside you!" She then whirled, grabbed a blank scroll that was laying on a side table that was by the queen's throne and a pot of black ink. Sundancer thrust them into Owl's talons and said in a fierce voice," Let's get our lives back in order. Cast the spell so you can see the truth." Her gaze was determined and grim, but there was a flickering of desperate hope in her eyes. Moons, what if he doesn't see? Then I'll really have to go along and it would kill me inside. She thought, before saying," If your soul is actually fine, then I'll go down the path you want peacefully, but with Rose. But if it's mostly black and evil, you need to enchant yourself only to be able to cast spells that will help the world, defend the weak and are not for selfish reasons. These are my terms." She twined her tail with Rose's and looked him straight in the eye, steely determination flashing in their ruby depths.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I stepped back, hurt. I couldn't tell if I was angry or sad. she doesn't love me? part of me asked, of course she does!! she just has to see how powerful and wonderful you are once you make everything right!! another part of me said. "I stared at her me face a mask of confusion. but a sad confusion. I took the scroll and enchanted it. in red ink it drew out a meter, my bar was very high and I stepped back horrified. "no," I said, "no no NO!! I am not evil!! I did everything right!! I stopped the queen from killing m friends. I stopped Bonebreaker from killing my mother, I helped you two be happy!!" I shrank to the floor then flared up again. "NO!! YOU DID SOMETHING TO THIS SCROLL TO TELL ME LIES!!" I hissed. then stepped back shaking my head. "it can't be true, it can't it can't." I whimpered, I looked into Sundancer and Roses eyes. "I tried to help you, why does it say I'm evil if I did what I thought was right, was best for our future, for our tribe." 

can someone bring Syphony in?? thats what I want to make him good again. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer gently reached out with a wing and brushed Owl's cheek with the tip of it." Owl, I love you to the three moons and back, but what you see as right is actually wrong. No one has tampered with that scroll, what you see on it is the crystal clear truth." She softly explained, but when she looked into his dark eyes, she saw that he still rebelled against the truth and wished to stay on the path he wanted." Nightrose, we have a little trip to take Owl on," she said, her eyes sparkling. Sundancer led Rose and Owl out of the palace and to Owl's house, where she explained all the day's events to Syphony." Syphony, can you explain to your son tat he's evil" She askedbluntly, patting Owl's shoulder reasurringly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I hugged Owl, wrapping my wings around him. "Your deeds are what make you evil. Was killing the queen the right answer? Your powers are strong, love. But let's go see if your mother can't help" I said, flying next to Sundancer.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer really hoped Symphony could straighten out Owl. She missed him so much and wanted him the love of her life back. Please let this work. She thought as Symphony stared at Owl before wrapping her wings around her son in a tight hug.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

my mother stared at me, her mind a mix of so many emotions it was hard to hear anything else. love, sadness, anger, confusion, pity, disapointment. I shook, tears appearing in my eyes and she wrapped her wings around me. I collapsed into her sobbing. "shhhh," she cooned, "its ok." I shook my head as she brushed her wing across my back, "no its not," I managed to chock out, "all of the futures are spinning out of place now, everything is going wrong." Sundancer and Rose sat behind me and my mother, "but you can fix it darling." she said, "you can make it right." I sat back whipping away my tears, my face turning to a mask of detemination. I nodded knowing what I had to do. I gave my mother one last hug before leaping off the crevice and soaring back to the castle. I landed with a thud in a room and saw the dragon who I was looking for. Moondust, the queens daughter sat in the corner with a scroll. I dipped my head and wings in a bow and she looked up looking bored. I didn't like her additude so I just frowned and came strait out, "your mother is dead." she froze and her eyes widened, "how," she whispered, "an assasin," I said. this was the part of the future where I lost the chance at being king, me and Sundancer lived normal lives. Rose married a sweet NightWing that loved her and everything was good. but part of me still wanted more, power, fame. I hissed out loud and leaped out the window back to my house.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

(Hey, maybe in Azule's reboot squeal to Stranded I can enter Rose and maybe she can find someone) (are there any unshipped males?)

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

@Reading, hmmm not that I know of but I guess you could join. 

Owl~

I landed in my house, my talons weak, my head spinning. there's no turning back, I thought ruefully, my power, my kingdom, my tribe, my fame, my glorious rule. I looked up at my Sundancer, Rose, and my mother, the three dragons I cared for the most. their eyes shone with hope but mine were as shallow and hollow as the depth of the ocean. "its done," I said sadly, with a hint of anger in my voice, "I did what you wanted, I set it right." I flexed my talons. I remembered my father and snapped teleporting him here. he was crouched on the floor with his wings over his head mumbling. he looked up, realizing  where he was and sat up shaking out his wings. he caught my eye and scrambled away from me. "you hatched a monster!!" my father hissed at my mother pointing at me. my mother drew herself up facing my father, "he's your dragonet too!!" she yelled, "and he's not a monster he was just confused!!" I wasn't confused, I thought angrily, I knew what I was doing. I was going down the right path, that made us all happy in the end. but they were just too blind to see it. I ripped off my necklace walking to my room and throwing into my treasure box. my parents were still bickering in the living room, but it was all background noise to me. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I flew threw Owl's window and landed next to him. I put a wing around him. "You did the right thing. I see happy futures ahead" for you I left unsaid, seeing that Owl did not end up with me. But sighed and smiled at Owl. "Your a very good dragon" 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer drifted after Owl into his room and elegantly settled herself on a few giant pillows in his reading corner, serenely watching him and Nightrose." Owl, I know your soul is still plagued with the insane lust of power and wealth, but you also know that what you did is right. Moondust will be queen and you will not be king. Surely even you can understand that the notion of a male not even of royal blood ruling a kingdom is absurd." She smoothly said, gliding over to his side and running a claw along his long neck. She twined her tail with his and draped her wing over his shoulders, whispering words of comfort and reassurance into his ear, while she silently studied all the jewelery he wore. Sundancer caught Rose's eye and silently relayed the message through her gaze: Find out if any of his jewels are enchanted or contain dangerous spells. " NightOwl," Sundancer purred," Are any of your jewels enchanted? Because I was thinking of something that would make me overjoyed." She flicked his snout playfully with the tip of her wing and smiled brightly, before delivering the bomb." I want you to create a soul reader so we can check your and your father's souls. Rose and I could keep it safe and sound, away from prying eyes. You need to keep away from palaces and crowns and thrones. Take a recovery trip of healing into the woods with me and Rose. It would be thrilling!" She exclaimed, picturing them roaming the woods and hunting and flying and enjoying themselves." I think a vacation is long overdue. What do you think, Rose?" Sundancer asked, smiling hopefully.  

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

"Yes, that would be very enjoyable" I said. "But I will have to ask my father, in sure he is worried sick" I frown

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer nodded eagerly, her excitement rising." Of course, you'll need your parents permission. With my mother dead for years, I grown used too just doing things and not asking permission, unless I was following Queen Thrush's orders." She said, sailing across the room and throwing open Owl's jewelry box, before spotting the necklace clumsily thrown in." My, Owl, while Rose gets permission, why don't you tell me about your jewels? I simply love treasure." She grabbed his talon and pulled him across he room to the reading corner while dragging the treasure chest. Sundancer sat down and instantly pulled out the charming spell necklace." What's this one?" She asked, her eyes burning into his.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

"My mother fled from our kingdom. That's why we live in the outskirts of it" I said, sadly before Sundancer asked about jewelry. I flew out of the house and headed home. My father hugged me. "Where did you go! I heard there was a murder at the palace! Are you ok?" He asked. I nodded. "There was an assassin. Could I go on a vacation with Owl and Sundancer?" I asked. "Not with an assassin on the loose. Plus, you just wondered off without telling me! I was worried sick" he huffed. "Please? It would be a good way to get out again. I haven't been out of my house since I was at school" I said. Obsidian's eyes softened. "Ok, but stay safe" he said. I nodded and started flying back to Owl's house.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal