Sundancer felt a pang of sadness for her friend and watched her go, but then turned to Owl again and buried her face in his shoulder." You know what, forget it! I'm not trusting you right now, Owl. I know you wouldn't try to enchant me with any jewelery, and while you've just sacrificed your dream and are going through a strange state of mind, I'm here all suspicious and demanding answers and untrusting. Can you forgive me?" She exclaimed, throwing the charming bracelet back into in chest and flicking the lid shut with her tail. Sundancer hugged Owl close and asked," Does anyone look down on our dragonets because they're hybrids in the future? I was thinking of possible names for a female. We could name her Skye o name one after Nightrose, like Sky Rose or Summer Rose." She closed her eyes, trying to picture herself as a mother and wife with four draonets.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I was about to fly invthrew their window when I heard Sundancer. I smiled when she said she would name her dragonets after me, but deep down I wasn't read to let go of Owl. I climbed in. "I have the ok" I said, a bit to sad sounding 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Dancing's gone for a week

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Ahh, that's why.

Sundancer looked up and smiled when she saw Nightrose come in." That's great! But is something wrong? You sound a bit sad." She asked, touching Rose's shoulder kindly.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I smiled. "No I'm fine" I said.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Deep lines were etched into Sundancer's forehead by now and she said," No, really, you can tell me if you need. But if you don't, that's fine." She turned away and studied Owl's shelves of scrolls with faint interest.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

I'M BACKKKKKK

Owl~

I smiled stroking Sundancers back with my wing as she leaned into me. "its ok I'm just...." I paused causously, "upset. there was a beautiful future for us Sunflower, I guess I just went down the path the wrong way." I opened the jewelry box showing her some of my treasure and having a vision with my and Sundancer on the thrones covered in wealth and I shook it off snarling quietly. I smiled at Rose throwing her a small silver and amethyst ring. "for you." I said winking, "it goes with your eyes."

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Spiderman/ Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

the Flash/ Barry Allen is also mine

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

bump

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer reached down and picked up the silver and amethyst ring. She held it up to the light and lightly turned it around in her claws." Owl's right, Rose. It's perfect and looks like it was made for you!" She gushed, before catching Nightrose's talon and sliding the glittering ring onto her talon.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

DANCING, READING WHERE ARE YOU???!!!!! PLEASE ANSWER!!!! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

why is nothing going through

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Can't post

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Nightrose~

I smiled a warm smile. "Thank you Owl" I said. Byt there was still a tugging of pain in my heart. I hid it. "So where will we go?"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Hi, guys! Sorry I haven't been very active, it's just that life has been SUPER busy and I haven't had much time for WoF. (I know, that's just heartbreaking. ) Anyway, I'll just post Sundancer's POV. Good to see you all!

Sundancer's snout slide into a sly smirk and she replied coyly," I was thinking we could visit the Borderland Mountains. They are really beautiful and are bound to have plenty of fat, juicy prey and nice, cozy caves. And I'd also like to see the North Beach." She then grinned toothily at Rose and Oewl, before exclaiming," Can I just tell you to that you are absolutely blazing? You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She embraced them in her warm wings before stepping back and saying," Let's get some sleep, and then we can head out at sunset." Sundancer then dragged a few pillows to the sunbeam and plunked down on them. Tiredness washed over her and before she knew it, she was out cold. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

YAYYYY THE MODS ARE WORKING AGAINNNNN 

Owl~ 

I smiled at Sundancer and laid down next to her, our scales brushing, her warmth inviting. I shuffled closer our wings over lapping, Rose laid next to me and I put a wing over her pulling her closer. soon darkness over took me and I was fast asleep in no time

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer woke to darkness. She huffed a small flame to light her way as she struggled up and softly crept over the carpeted floor to the window. It was night, and the stars were shining brightly. Perfect for flying, Sundancer thought smugly as she felt a cool night breeze rustle her wings. The Ex-Champion whirled around and stopped before Owl and Rose, prodding Owl awake and gently tapping on Rose's shoulder." Let's go! It's perfect weather for flying and not too many dragons will be around the place we're going." She exclaimed, failing to keep excitement from spilling over into her voice. Her snout broke into a smile and she laughed, before silently opening the door and running down the hall, out the door and leaping into the inky, silvery sky. Sundancer started soaring in a direction, but then realized she didn't know where the Borderland Mountains were. She slowly flew back to the house, where Rose and Owl stood on the porch laughing. Sundancer chuckled and said," You know the kingdom, lead on!" But that didn't stop her from ducking her head in mild embarrassment.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I sat up yawning and stretching tiredly. my eyes drooped with exaustion. I nudged Sundancer and whispered to her, "I have to say goodbye to my mother." then glided out of my bedroom using my magi to pack a bag for me. I opened the door to my parents bedroom, her and my father were snuggled in their sleeping corner their wings folding into eachothers. that will be me and Sundancer one day. I thought happily, then a tiny part of me whispered. but you wont be in a palace lathered in gold and jewls. a jealous bloodthirsty part of me snarled longingly at the thought but I shook it off I went to my mother kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear, "goodbye we will meet again soon." I then left the room without a noise. I entered my room again my face sad yet determined. I swung my bag around my back and took Sundancer's talon "les go," I said grimly.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

As the trio soared over the twisting canyons and sheer cliffs, Sundancer stretched out her wing and brushed Rose's with hers." Hey, are you okay? You've seemed a little sad. Do you want to talk?" She asked, her eyes shining with loyal concern for her friend.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I glided ahead of Sundancer and Rose, but listening to them with my mind reading. the greedy, jealous blood thirsty side of me kept whispering, complaining about how happy we would have been. I shook my head violently mumbling, "shut up, shut up, shut up...." my wings shaking, and my eyes darting around wildly I tied to focus on the futures that lied ahead. what the others didn't know is that I still had my puzzle piece necklace with me, hidden in a secret pocket in my satchel along with a few other useful animus touched objects that might come in handy.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

"No, no I'm fine. Just... tired that's all. I'm not used to getting up this early" I said. Kill her, owl will be yours! I heard. I turned around. None was there. I shock my head, puzzled. What was that?

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer nodded and the concern melted away, replaced with a calm expression." Ahh, I see. Well, if you ever need to talk, you can always count on me. I'm going to go check up with Owl." She coolly said, before gracefully spiraling up next to Owl, who seemed to be having some sort of problem. Her warm talon brushed his shoulder and she asked," Owl, is something wrong? You seem to be having some sort of internal struggle." Sundancer flicked his wing with her own and then stared at him pointedly. Suddenly, she thought, Is he still struggling with dark magic? Is his soul still being strained? Is he lying to us?! I must find out! Sundancer suddenly seized his chin and tilted his head towards her, and she demanded," Owl, is your soul still strained? What was the most recent enchantment you cast? Answer me!!" At the end, some of her usual ferocity leaked into her tone and she released him in surprise, then glanced at her talons. What just happened? Am I going back to my old self? How was I suddenly so angry? She wondered before gliding slightly away from Owl." Sorry," Sundancer huffed before turning and winging back to Nightrose's side, her mind whirling.

What's happening to the three of them?! Oh, the suspense!! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

I grabbed her arm before she could get away, "I'm fine I'm more worried about you." I glanced at Rose, "and her," I said a little more quietly, "I heard some dark stuff in her mind just now, about killing you...." I pulled her closer. the thought of anyone touching Sundancer made my blood boil. "but I wont let that happen." I chuckled to myself, "like she could kill you even if she wanted to." 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I searched my brain for where the voice had come from. It was too deep to be hers. I'd never kill my best friend, even if I don't get Owl. Owl doesn't really care for me, anyhow. Then make him My flight faltered. I turn back to Owl,  knowing he had heard it. Id never make him. His feelings are his, and they are for Sundancer. Than I'll do it myself. A hazy feeling swept over me. I lost feeling in my wings and legs and started falling. I felt like u was falling asleep. I reached out for Owl. "H..help.." I wispered. I felt an invisible arm close around my neck. I grabbed for it ad I neared the ground.  I felt my eyes close and all I saw was black. 

I lifted off the ground. The spun around and growled at Sundancer. I lept at her, wrapping her talons around her neck. I pinned her down. Even in the weaklings body I was stronger. 

No stop! I tried to scream. But it felt like I was inside the voice's mind, trapped. "HELP!" I screamed. "THATS NOT ME!"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

" N-Nightrose, what are y-you doing?!!" Sundancer exclaimed, before a surge of adrenaline flowed through her veins. It had been SO long since she had killed something, and her inner beast surged forth. With a gleeful roar, Sundancer smashed Rose back and twisted into the air above her, hissing. With a flash of claws, she sliced at Nightrose's right wing and shredded the webbing, before darting away. As she stared at the fresh blood on her claws, she suddenly thought, Wait, what did I just do?! I actually attacked Nightrose! But I don't kill dragons anymore..... Or do you? A cold, malice-filled voice whispered, cackling. Your one threat to Owl's love... gone forever if you kill her. Sundancer, darling, I made you into who you are. You were born to kill and fight, so let go. Sundancer's eyes widened, as she recognized the voice as Queen Thrush's, and she fought back, trying to kick the voice out of her mind." OWL, DO SOMETHING!!" She roared, before her eyes darkened as Queen Thrush whispered in hr mind. Just. Kill. The. Hybrid. Thrush's regal, commanding voice snarled, before Sundancer's head spun and she slide into her old mindstate. With a victorious snarl, she wrenched off her bracelet and hurdled it at Owl, before opening her mouth and releasing a blast of flames at Nightrose as smoke poured from her fiery scales and fire consumed her mind.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I snarled not feeling any pain. I slashed the Skywings face. I was about the bit her neck when I niticed my claw was buring. I didn't care. 

I collapsed the the ground in pain. But there wasn't any ground. I don't know what's going on. I tried to get ahold of my mind. I lost feeling in my wings and legs. IM TRYING TI HELP YOU! Stop! Your hurting my best friend! I was able to take back control if my body, just as I was about to kill Sundancer. I also regained all the pain. My talon was almost burnt off. My scales where on fire. I had so many wounds. I looked at her, my eyes changing. "That... wasn't me" I managed to say right before I blacked out and fell over the cliff edge.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's eyes widened when she saw Nightrose plummeting towards the rocky ground as she fell through the air." NIGHTROSE!" She roared, diving after her with incredible speed. She snatched her and dropped the hybrid on the clifftop, tears and smoke masking her face." OWL, HELP ME! HEAL HER!" She screamed, desperately pacing around Rose's blackened body. Queen Thrush's voice snarled, What are you doing? Finish her and then return to me with the NightWing! Sundancer's eyes glazed over with rage and she roared a huge blast of fire into the sky, snarling," GET OUT OF MY HEAD, YOU CURSED QUEEN!! Owl, HELP ME!!!" She clawed at her forehead, before glancing down at Rose's burnt body and bursting into tears, collapsing by her best friend and sobbing.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Poke

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Dancing? We need you....

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Up

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

ahhh im so sorry my post didn't go through from last night

Owl~

It all happened so fast I didn't have time to react. before I knew it Rose was charred on the ground, twitching madly. I ran to her side laying my talons on her burnt body and whispering enchantments. I opened my eyes, and to my relief her blackened scales and bloody wounds were repairing and knitting themselves back together. she let out a little whimper and enchanted her to stay asleep for another hour so that we could all get to a safe place and so that we could prepare just in case she was still crazy. I then turned to Sundancer my eyes full of concern. I brushed my talon across her face, wiping the blood off of a cut on her cheek. "are you ok?" I asked my brow furrowing in a worried crease. the thought of anyone attacking her.... I couldn't deal with it. I snarled, "how dare she," I mumbled, "why would she do this I thought she was our friend." 

(btw Owl doesn't know about the weird evil split side bad dragon inside Rose)

((mods please let this through))

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer hissed in shock as she saw her own blood for the first time in her life." I'm fine, it is only a scratch. But Owl, darling, it wasn't Rose herself. If I heard what she said correctly, it wasn't her that attacked me. Queen Thrush starting whispering around in my head, maybe she had something to do with it. Whatever it was, we need to get to a safe cave." She said calmly, before effortlessly hoisting Rose over her shoulder and using all her strength to launch into the sky, butnot before putting her bracelet back on.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

In my semi-coma, I felt my scales start to heal. But the voice was back. Why didn't you listen Nothing is worth what you did to them But what about what they did to you They did nothing wrong. They left you. He forgot about you. She is just giving you pity Its not true... it's not true... it's not true... "It's not true..." I mumbled, starting to wake up

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Silvery moonlight glinted of Sundancer's enchanted bracelet and she shifted her grasp on Nightrose, slowly riding an air current down towards the ground before slipping out of it and landing on the grass with a dull thud." Rose, are you awake?" She asked sharply, prodding her friend's back sharply with a claw. When the hybrid murmured, Sundancer huffed a puff of smoke and turned away, before grabbing Nightrose's tail and hauling her over dewy grass to a grove of trees that had a stream run through them. Then, the SkyWing placed Rose in the cool shadows before cupping some water in her talons and pouring it down Nightrose' throat, before settling back next to Owl and snorting." Owl, why does something always happen when we try to do something? Ever since we arrived to this kingdom, something bad has happened. Queen Silver Crescent died, Rose and I attacked each other, dragons shun me, your father fought with you. Owl, I don't belong here. Maybe you do, but I belong in The Claws of the Clouds mountains, soaring and diving and living! As soon as Nightrose wakes up, we're heading back. She needs rest and the comfort of her family." She quietly explained, before rising and taking a long drink from the stream. After a few moments, she came up for air and added in a hushed tone," And when we get back, we're going to start thinking of flying to the Sky Kingdom. Queen Thrush's reign must come to an end." Then she whirled around and her face lit up with joy as Nightrose's eyes flickered open." Rose, you're awake!" She exclaimed, hugging her friend, all traces of the grave, quiet, homesick dragon who was speaking a few moments before vanishing like snow in the sun.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

My eyes flickered open to see Sundancer hugging me. I pulled away, slightly. My chest heaved. "I..I'm s..sorry" I said, weeping into my talons. "There was a voice... she took over. I've never heard her before... it was deep and raspy... like a Skywing"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer drew back and softly replied," It's fine, Rose, it's fine. I believe that Queen Thrush used her animus magic to hijack me and Rose so we'd kill one another, or at least break our trust. But she's gone now and her voice probably will stay away now that we're aware of her." She then helped up Nightrose and settled her next to Owl on the gnarled, mossy roots of a large willow tree. Sundancer then felt a dull throb in the back of her head, and felt her rage towards Thrush skyrocket. Angrily she massaged her forehead and thumped her tail against he ground in frustration. Fionally, when the ache didn't going away, Sundancer dryly asked," Owl, can you please whip up something for my head? Rose, do you have a headache?" The SkyWing collapsed next to Owl and huffed a small flame as she watched the inky silver sky.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~

I looked at them and nodded my brain working and turning and clicking. "but wait," I said a puzzle piece clicking int place, "if Thrush is an animus, why wasn't she sent to the island." I drew up angrily, then touched my talons to their heads, "leave them now!" I hissed my voice echoing through the trees, I knew Thrush could heard me, "I'm coming for and there's nothing you can do to stop it. you know I'm more powerful than you, you know that you will die because you hurt the ones I love. I'll see you at midnight your majesty." then I let go and shot into the air aiming the the direction of the Sky Kingdom. I didn't care if I left them, they could fend for them selves. the ground rushed past bellow me and I was there when the moon was at its peak.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

"Ever...ything h.. hurts" I said, weakly. Even though Owl healed me, I still felt numb with pain. Owl touched my head, and my headache cleared. "I think.. this was my vision" I said. I saw Owl fly away. "O...Owl?" I called, closing my eyes weakly

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~ 

I smiled wickedly, flicking guards aside as I entered the castle. I burst open the doors too the thrown room and there she was. cowering in fear in her golden thrown was Queen Thrush. her eyes were wide with fear and her talons were grasping the arms of her thrown tightly. I spread my wings in a low bow the same mad smile across my face. "your majesty," I said walking towards her, "DON'T MOVE!!" she shrieked, I felt a cold knife agents my throat. she was using her magic. I laughed slowly as I broke the knife apart into small shards. the guards came at me and I shot the shards at them, right at their throats. one, two three four five. they all were on the ground. I spread my wings breathing in deep and long, "oh I've missed this." I said my eyes flashing. the Queen whimpered as I came closer to her, "I will give you two choices," I said picking up one of the guards knives and picking at my talons with it, "you could leave this kingdom and live in the mountains for the rest of your life, and never come back." she looked utterly furious, "or, I could kill you right here and now and your daughter could become queen." now she looked scared, thats what I wanted. "you couldn't kill me even if you wanted to!" she shreiked, I chuckled. "oh really." I pulled the memory up on what was like a screen and showed her when I killed Silver Cresent. by the end she looked sick but stood her ground. "I WONT LET YOU TAKE MY THROWN!!" she cried knives flying at me in all directions. I stopped them easily, making them fly back at her which hit her everywhere. blood poured from the many wounds that the knives had made. I crept up behind her thrown and whispered in her ear, "you should have known that if Sundancer didn't kill you that I would." then she let out a whimper and went limp. "well that was messy." I said aloud to myself. I snapped and made everything disappear making everything clean and unstained. I enchanted Hawk, Thrush's daughter, to be queen thinking that her mother had disappeared over a month ago and had never returned. all of the palace guards and servants thought the same. my work was done and I teleported back to the others. they didn't know what happened, they didn't know that I had just saved their lives, and I intended to keep it that way.

(I know I kinda made Owl OP but he is kinda goin Darkstalker mode right now)

((mods please please PLEASE let this through I worked so so hard thank you))

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Um, Queen Thrush can't just die. Secondly, she's a lot older, experienced and wiser than Owl, she'd have enchantments protecting her. And she's like main villain in the story, we can't just speed kill her. I'll sort something out in my next post.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I am asleep. Come back tomorrow. Leave a message at the BEEP