Um, I have a few things to say about that. First, Queen Thrush is like the main villain and she can't just be killed that easily or quickly. It's sorta like I'm more powerful than you, BOOM! and Queen Thrush is definitely WAY more smart and deadly than to be killed by one of Owl's evil killing sprees. Secondly, the blasted queen sent Owl to the jungle island, and created the serpents that nearly killed him! She's older, way more experienced and definitely is smart enough to have enchantments around her that protect her from other animuses. Thirdly, Thrush isn't your OC to just kill, she's Azure's. And I think we want to keep this version of events as close to the Stranded RP Part 2's timeline. Finally, Queen Thrush is too smart and devious to be killed that easily, sorry, but Owl's like an teenager and Thrush is more like a middle-aged woman. And I mean, Sundancer would have something to say about this. So all I'm saying is that it's not the best idea for Queen Thrush to die that simply and quickly. Great writing, nice action, but killing two queens is crossing the line.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

I agree

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

While Owl returned to his friends, a tall, elegant dragoness with dark red scales and a golden crown on her head stepped into the throne room and eyed the limp corpse of her clone." How sad, she died. Oh well, I knew that little pesky NightWing animus would show up sooner or later." Queen Thrush sniffed as she looked disdainfully at her clone and clapped her talons, and the body and shards of knife turned into puffs of smoke. Then she slide over to her throne and sat down, before mentally enchanting everyone to their normal states." Let the games begin!" Queen Thrush of the SkyWings softly said, a slow smile spreading across her snout.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

@Sil, ahhh!! sorry I never thought of that, I just thought that she was a back round character. Owl is kind of like Darkstalker and Darky is meh fav character so I kinda get carried away some time lol sorry again XD. (btw good job coming up with the clone idea)

Owl~ 

I smiled as I landed next to Sundancer. "sorry I was gone so long," I said, "I was scouting," I smiled charmingly at them both. my eyes were soft as I looked at Rose "lets get you to a cave," 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

HELLO I AM A LIVING ORGANISM

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Spiderman/ Peter Parker is mine you want him, you can fight me

the Flash/ Barry Allen is also mine

ribs are the cage of a wild heart

when nothing goes right, go left

@Dancing

It's completely fine.  And thanks! The clone idea just popped in my head. Although I liked the action and descriptive words that were in your post.

Sundancer narrowed her eyes at Owl and asked," You just flew off and then used your magic to get back. And you literally disappeared over the horizon. What was that all about? We don't even need to scout, we're not in the army or in danger at the moment." Her eyes dug into his as she slowly paced around him, before noticing a tiny shard of metal caught between his scales on his chest." What's that?" Sundancer barked fiercely, snatching it and studying it closely. But before Owl could reply she shrugged and tossed it aside, saying," Your jewelry's probably just rusty and falling apart. Well, don't run off in the future or I WILL fly after you and get answers out of you." Her red-gold eyes flashed dangerously before she swatted his wing with her own and turned to Rose, asking," Are you able to fly? Do you think you could make it back to the city?" Sundancer gestured with her wing in the vague direction of th City of Night.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Why are none of my posts going through?! Please tell me that the glitch isn't back. Anyway, you're completely fine, Dancing. And thanks for the compilment! The clone idea just popped into my head and I rolled with it. Also, I really liked the action and descriptive words in your post. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I tried to stand up. "I think I can walk with help, but flying is not going to happen" I said. I leaned on Sundancer, using her as support.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's wing shot out to support Nightrose and she gently half-carried, half-led her through the stream, slashed through some underbrush and made it to a tiny, nearby cave Owl had saw when he had gone " scouting." When they got there, Sundancer helped Rose into a corner before collapsing by her, panting." Owl, can you do a spell or something that will bring us food and start a fire? I really don't feel like finding firewood or going hunting for prey." She asked tiredly, flexing her claws and then picking up a shard of stone to sharpen them. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

I think every good couple has to have a first fight *wink wink*

Owl~
I felt hot anger rise up in my chest. I tried to contain it but failed, "do you think I'm just some toy that you make me do whatever you want." I asked hotly, which I immediately regretted. but there was no stopping now so I continued, "my magic is not some normal gift, I don't use it for petty things like getting food or making a fire. for Darkstalker's sake if you want a fire just take off that bracelet of yours. wait where did you get that? oh ya thats right, me!" I bared my fangs slightly, then drew back feeling ashamed. I looked down at her with sad eyes but said nothing. what is happening to me....

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I watched as my friends fought. "Hush! I'm tired of you bickering! I'll hunt myself" I said. I weakly stood up. I grabbed a stuck to lean on and used my still-limp wings to further steady myself. I hobbled outside the cave and tried to look for food

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

What?! My post didn't go through! * Sobs * I hate having to retype my posts.

If there was anything Owl forgot to never do, it was ignite her temper. After fighting in an gladiator arena, slaughtering dragons and bowing down to a evil queen all her life had hardened her and given her quite a nasty, very quick temper. Sundancer's wings flared with annoyance and she snarled," Look at what you made Rose do! Fine, I'll go hunt." She stormed out with smoking billowing from her nostrils and ears as her talon steps thundered on the stone. When she reached Nightrose, she said cooly," I'll hunt, you go rest." And then somewhat gently she ushered Rose back to the cave, before vanishing into the forest. As she struggled with branches that got entangled with her wings and tree roots she kept stubbing her claws on, she thought fiercely, Ha, Mr. High-and-Mighty is too lazy to even hunt! Who's done ALL the hunting? ME! Who's patiently helped him through his darkness and been a friend for Rose as he's murdered his queen and fell into darkness??! BY ALL THE THRICE-CURSED MOONS, ME!! Rage swept through her bones, but then her mental rant soon stopped when she remembered the sad look in his eyes as she'd stormed off after Rose. Argh, I'll make it right by getting himself really nice and Rose something nourishing. Sundancer begrudgingly thought before sliding into the shadows of the willow trees that grew by the stream. Patiently, she waited for prey to come along while also eying the branches, leaves and twigs that would be good for maintaining a fire. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Hey, Reading and Dancing? Dancing, you remember the Stranded RP, right? Well, the creator Azure is doing a Part 2 with Queen Thrush as the main villain and it's after they escape te island. Everyone from the first RP is signed and there are other open spots so Reading could join too. Will you two check it out and see if you want to join? If not, that's totally fine. It's just that I think it would be really fun. 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I sighed looking down at my talons. I'm such an idiot. I thought to myself, I heard her mind thinking of how all she is is good to me. she's right I thought sadly, I cut her mind of from mine for a while.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

CRACK! SNAP! BOOM! Birds flew in all different directions and burst out of the trees as Sundancer lunged and finished the stag, snapping it's lithe neck with ease." Well, that's done. Now for Nightrose," she muttered, grumpy that she'd had to wait an entire HOUR so that decent-sized prey would come by. Now she stalked through the forest, silently, as her eyes fixed on a trio of plump, juicy-looking squirrels who were currently chasing each other around angrily and chittering. Perfect, Sundancer thought, before striking with the element of surprise. In three lightning fast moves, the arguing squirrels were dead and Sundancer's hunting trip was over. With the stag slung over her shoulder and three dead squirrels hanging from her mouth, she picked up thick fallen branches, dead leaves and twigs. Then, carrying the firewood and kindling in her arms, she made her way back to the cave." Hi, Nightrose. Hi, Owl. I brought a stag and three squirrels. And plenty of firewood, as you suggested." She shot a pointed look at him, arching her eye ridges before going to build the firewood and kindling structure before lighting it with a blast of fire to it. Worldlessly, she used the excess wood to craft a spit and she roasted the stag, before slicing it into three equal portions and handed one to Owl, and then one to Rose. Then she roasted the squirrels and did the same as before, before sitting down between the two NightWings and beginning to eat. The meat was juicy and savory and SO GOOD!" How's the stag, Owl? I specially got it for you, as you love the stuff, right? Or did I get your favorite meat wrong?" She asked, her tone casual and friendly. Sundancer smiled and then asked Rose," And how is yours? I got the squirrels because they looked like the right energy giving meat. You've should've seen them running around." Sundancer was trying to make idle, friendly chitchat, but it was not one of her strengths.

Will you join the RP?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Sorry guys! I was banned for a day! I'll totally join Azure's reboot! And could I have Nightrose switch through nightwing powers? They would all be very weak, but since she's a hybrid, they would be pile her scales. They shift without her knowing.

Nightrose~

I made my way back to the cave. I stumbled over a vine and fell in front of the entrance. I layer their, staring at the sky. "How I do hate being helpless" I said. I stumbled up and curled up in the cave. I thanked Sundancer for the food and told her it was delisous. 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Great! And if you don't mind me asking, why were you banned? 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Referring to outside sources 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Ohhh 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Owl~ 

I flinched as Sundancer glared at me, "I'm good," I said pushing the stag away, I didn't feel like eating. "I think I'm gonna go.... take a swim....?" I jumped up walking out of the cave and down to the river I had heard in the forest earlier. I slowly crawled in, the cold water seeing into the cracks in between my scales, chilling my body. I sighed relaxed, I just needed some time away from all this girl drama.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Sundancer's wings flared and she exclaimed," Are you KIDDING ME?! I spend an entire HOUR hunting for a food he likes and he just walks off, saying,' I'm gonna go take a swim.' Seriously, who does that pile of hawk poo think he is?" She angrily lashed her tail, hitting the stone floor. Her mind spiraled around in dizzying, emotion-filled circles as she shoved her own portion of the stag into her mouth, chewing with a scowl etched on her snout. I guess he's not ready to drop the fight, huh. Fine, Mr. Magic Claws, it's on. She thought fiercely as she took her squirrel and bite it's head off, bones cracking beneath her powerful jaws. Flames danced in her mind and sparks flew as she partially masked her thoughts from Owl and thought of ways, before grabbing his meat and ripping it in half, handing one side to Rose." Here, have Owl's portion. He obviously doesn't want it, so we'll just eat it for him." She said, a sickly sweet smile of her face as she devoured the juicy, meaty vension. Sundancer also passed Rose Owl's squirrel, saying that she needed the extra food and strength. After a few moments of silence, Sundancer asked," Nightrose, who was your mother? I take that she was a RainWing, but who was she?" 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

I sat threw Sundancer's angrey rage. My eyes softened as she asked about my family. "I never knew her... her name was Whiterose. I was named after her. My parents lived outside of the Nightwing village, but when the Queen found us she sentenced Whiterose and me to death. But Whiterose fled for my safety, and the queen let me and my father join again." I said.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer listened raptly and she said," I never met my father. I was with my mother for a very short time before I was taken by Queen Thrush to be her champion. All I know about my mother is that her name was Windweaver. Queen Thrush was very careful to make sure I never heard anything about my parents or family, she only told me my mother's name." She gazed out the cave entrance, at the deep green trees and the distant bubbling of the river." You know," she added softly," Unlike all the other firescales dragonets who have ever hatched, I was alone. I never had any siblings or a twin. Unless my father married again, I guess I'd have half siblings." She chuckled quietly, before going silent and resting her chin of her talons, watching the flames of the fire dance.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Nightrose~

"I knew a Firescales for a bit. She stopped into the Nightwing village, she was hiding. Uh... I think her name was Ash. She left in quotes a hurry" I said 

hehe

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Sundancer's head snapped up, her eyes alert." You did?! How long ago?" She asked, her muscles tensing up. How was it possible? She might not be the only one like this out there. Emotions rippled through her mind as her mind spiraled around.

Should I know Ash?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

No, but Dancing does

Nightrose~

"Ar least a year. She was running away from her family, wouldn't tell us why though. The Skywing queen was trying to kill her"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

OH READING THE ROLLING DUNES REFERENCE I SEE YOU!!!!

Also I know it says no one else can join but I kinda want to as like an egg they find in the forest. Please? Since I'm your best friend Dancing?

PLEASE

PLEASE

PLEASEEEEEEE

Since I asked nicely???

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They would just like find the egg and then it hatches and they take care of the dragonet and yeah.... and also I want a grown up dragon here to but now I'm getting greedy......

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

It's time for CHRISTMAS!! A month early but pfft I don't care!

Nope..... you'd have to have background knowledge and read the entire preroleplay. .~.

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

You mean read the entire roleplay here? Because I'm going to now.... YOU CAN'T STOP ME

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

Phew that took a while..... can I join now? I know the whole plot. 

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

@Imagine, idk.... give me til saturdayto think about it.

Owl~ 

it all happened so fast, one minuet I was chilled to the bone, relaxed in the rushing water, then a wall of fire came at me like lightning. Sundancer. was the last thought I had before it hit me. my eyes burned, I shrieked as her mind fire scorched me, my voice echoing through the sky. birds flew in fear in all directions as I let out another ear piercing shriek of pain.

idk if you remember this Sil and Reading doesn't know this but Sundancer has this mind thing where she can block thoughts with this like fire wall and it actually hurts you.

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Btw you guys never got back to me about the switch powers thibg

Nighrose~

I lumped over to Owl. "Owl! Are you ok!?" I yelled. I grabbed his shoulders and splashed water on his face. His eyes flickered open and he calmed a little. "What happened?" I said softly 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Why musht you give me the agony of.... *gasp* WAITING!?!?!?!?!

Jk it's fine thank you!

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

Owl~

I wailed my eyes burning, "IT BURNS!!" I roared trying desperately to open my eyes, as I tried I saw the blurry shape of Rose standing over me before she splashed water in my eyes. it hurt but it also felt good. I whimpered my wings shaking. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Nightrose~

I rubbed his forhead with my wing. I  franticly grabbed a leaf I saw in the ground and plopped it on his head. "Three moons help me" I muttered. I hugged Owl, trying to calm him 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Owl~

I would cry but I didn't think I had any tears left in my eyes. I whimpered as I leaned agents Rose, I heard her heart racing, pounding anxiously. "it hurts," I mumbled weakly pressing my face closer to her chest. 

• Posted at:

<Dancing>

Proud Christian

HARRPOTTER

Reading and Dancing don't forget to post on The Rolling Dunes!

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

Nightrose~

I noticed the sent of mint in the bush next to me. I franticly grabbed the leaves and smushed them between my talons. I wiped the mush on Owl's forehead, waiting for the cooling mint to help. "I think that might help...?"

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Reading, Dancing, how could you forget about The Rolling Dunes!?

BTW YOU HAVE 1 MORE DAY TO DECIDE DANCING

AND THEN I WANT ANSWERS

This is a really fun rp to stalk

Because I'm a stalker

Yeah

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

TBH that RP is kinda slow..

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

It's slow because we can't rp because YOU AND DANCING LEFT!!!!!! *triggered*

xD

DANCING YOU MUST DECIDE TODAYYYY

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 ,