• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

U make such good books!

• Posted at:

Please add a new dragon species called fire-wings in book 11 or 12

• Posted at:

TUI!!! WINTER IS GOING TO FIND LOVE RIGHT??? MAYBE WITH A CERTAIN NEW PANTELA DRAGON THAT JERBOA SAVED?????????

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"I'm a box of tomato fairies!" -Italy  

#It'sNotToEarlyForChristmas

I am an Hourglass, Tip me over, and All chaos breaks loose.  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

I ship Imajay :)

I am a total fanwing. Wings o Fire for the win!!

• Posted at:

YOU MISSED MINE UGH!!!!! I got kind of mad ,but you could answer it later or maybe you won't use them I really wanted them to be used since I LOOOOVE them so Much! PLEASE ANSWER NEXT WEAK!

• Posted at:

Did I get any of these right?

MagmaWing

SpellWing

StormWing

StoneWing????

Those are my 4 main fantribes, so of course I'm rooting for them.

• Posted at:

Hey I'm

\|/    \|/

-----TW-----

/|\    /|\

Please don't call me Tealwings!

She/her/Sauerkraut

"NO. NO MORE PROPHECIES." ~Tsunami

Proud Washingtonian :)

May the force be with you...

Scroll down!

ARE THEY ANIMUS, BECAUSE I'M ANIMUS!  

• Posted at:

Yeah animus dragons for the win!!!!  

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Life

I am a Nightwing/Seawing/Rainwing/Sandwing hybrid.

I have animus powers and I breath fire. I'm in the royal family of Rainwings and Seawings.

My names are:

Rainwing: Jaguar

Seawing: Atlantic

Nightwing: Shadowhunter

Sandwing: Rattlesnake

My parents can't stand it when i go to look a journals... but you will never know when a good idea will come to you. MUST HAVE A JOURNAL EVERYWHERE AND ON ME AT ALL TIMES. Just like my drawing book. :D

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire Life

I am a Nightwing/Seawing/Rainwing/Sandwing hybrid.

I have animus powers and I breath fire. I'm in the royal family of Rainwings and Seawings.

My names are:

Rainwing: Jaguar

Seawing: Atlantic

Nightwing: Shadowhunter

Sandwing: Rattlesnake

Yes! I like hearing about Clearsight. I think she is interesting. I can't wait for Book 11. Also, I think I need to reread some books because I forgot who Cliff was, he sounds a bit familiar. I hope you write about Scarlet's husband and I hope scavengers will play a role.

• Posted at:

CALL ME CONSTELLATION.

I AM GREEN AND AM HELPING OUR PLANET, ONE SMALL STEP AT A TIME.

I AM THE SALTY OCEAN, GENTLE YET POWERFUL.

I BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS NO MATTER THE GENDER, HOMELAND, ETC.

Thanks for this Tui?, I'm one of your BIGGEST Fans... Can't wait for book 11!, I know theirs gonna be four more books after that, but will the series stop there? Or will you make book 20 or somthin' 

- DusktheNightwingHybrid

• Posted at:

BEWARE OF SPOILERS AHEAD FOR BOOK 10!      I was wondering what the new species of dragons will be on the lost continent, because I came up of an awesome tribe to live there. Are you ready? Wait for it. Wait for it. CLOUD WINGS! I couldn't think of anything more cool than this species of dragon. Cloud Wings have the ability to transform all their flesh into a cloud leaving talons and horns, uh where do I put this uncloudy? I thought maybe that would be more realistic, but go ahead and change it if you'd like like to. They could be a whitish light gray. I don't really care. I was also they could see through cloud when in them and fly higher into the sky than other dragons. Also I was thinking maybe their kingdom could be on a very high mountain  hidden in the clouds. At the top could be the King's throne room and Treasury. And at last maybe my favorite part, Who is the Cloud Wing King? King Puff is the Cloud Wing King! also I was thinking maybe around maybe a little above half of the mountain there could be a strong breeze which isn't a problem to Cloud Wings because they are quite good at fighting against wind.

And yes you may think this may give a mystery with the Claws of the Cloud Mountains, but I was thinking maybe if the Cloud Wings do already and are hiding, or will later in future books could live there. Maybe? I don't really care you can do whatever you want to do with my Cloud Wings in YOUR books. PLEASE use my ideas for these dragons and maybe change them. I really hope these help you in book 11, 12, 13 and so on.

Thank you for being the best author ever! Love your Loving and hopefully helpful fan            clouddragon940

• Posted at:

Is it weird that I actually squealed when learning this? I doubt it because I'm going to guess many others had a similar reactions!

• Posted at:

OMYGOODNESS I WANT A WINGS OFFIRE MOVIE SOOOOO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I'm a lost dragon tribe

called the WAFFLEWINGS!

Don't set me on fire...

Or I'll drown you in syrup!!

FanWings

#DragonsRule

#GloryTheBest

#SomeOtherHashTagsIDontKnowAboutButSoundCool

hmm....

#WaffleWingsArmy

maybe?

OOOOHHHH another NightWing RainWing!!!! I think they're beautiful...   Awesome!!! :D

• Posted at:

I'm a lost dragon tribe

called the WAFFLEWINGS!

Don't set me on fire...

Or I'll drown you in syrup!!

FanWings

#DragonsRule

#GloryTheBest

#SomeOtherHashTagsIDontKnowAboutButSoundCool

hmm....

#WaffleWingsArmy

maybe?

okay so i know you didn't mean to, but while i was waiting for book 8 to come out i wrote a fanfiction about the jade mountain students going to a lost continet. i was wondering if there could be an island called(also spelled like that) mystyc that most dragons thought was haunted but was actually where Clearsight ran away to and her and Darkstalker's animus dragnets lived for a long time(maybe forever) and there was a Tribe called the ScrollWings who basically have infinite knowledge. i was wondering if you could include that in your next book... 

Quibliwatcher is awesome btw. 

• Posted at:

She tries to get to everybody, however she is a popular author. 

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Potterhead~Fanwing~Proud supporter of Potatoes

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#Ifyoucan'tbeatthemjoinem'

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

EEEEEEE! THANKS SO MUCH! 

I'm still really curious about the tribes. My friend created "Grass-Wings", and has an OC named blade. I'm sure everybody on the wings of fire Quiz up topic and I can't wait to draw them!

• Posted at:

Call me BOONDOGGLE.....

Potterhead~Fanwing~Proud supporter of Potatoes

Book Worm

Proud Canadian

~Meteorologist at heart~

#RAVENCLAWPRIDE

#CATSARELIQUIDS

#Ifyoucan'tbeatthemjoinem'

#YOUSHOULDBEDRIVINGAKIA

#SCIENCEOLYMPIADRULES

Are you ever going to make a book with the main character is Kinkajou??? You have made one with every other dragon in the jade winglet (except for umber of course) Kinkajou is so happy and I thought the next book you are writing would be with Kinkajou as the main character. I am super exited for the next book though!!!!! I can't wait to hear more about the lost continent. 

• Posted at:

that one chocolate question now makes me want to know more about the semantics of economics in pyrrhia which would be actually really cool once you think about it

alternatively, chocolate is literally the only commodity that's in demand across the entire continent, and over history different tribes regulate the trade

tbh i'd totally read something about the history of the pyrrhian chocolate trade who's with me

• Posted at:

Hi just call me Em and I'm one of the resident memesters.

I think I've only read up until Book Eight whoops

I'd make a STEM pun but all the good ones argon.

Can usually be found outputing nonsense

This is probably a very strange question but.... Are there going to be anymore heartbreaking love stories in WoF because I am intrigued on how dragons show affection in this world other than by nose nuzzling if you know what I mean...

• Posted at:

^Creepypasta^

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Five Nights at Freddy's

Undertale

Gravity Falls

Is the graphic novel gonna be long and be an accurate representation of the book? I hope it basically is the entire book or longer. 

• Posted at:

CP?!?!? As in...........Creepypasta?

• Posted at:

^Creepypasta^

Bendy and the Ink Machine

Five Nights at Freddy's

Undertale

Gravity Falls

They better be or I will die.

• Posted at:

How many books will you write that are in the wings of fire series?  (Please be a large number...)   ...and how many books will be in this ark? (Please be a large number...) ...and will you make another ark (Please be yes...)

• Posted at:

"You're right, Underneath the brainwashing genocidal murderer is a very lonely brainwashing genocidal murderer" - Qibli (Darkness of Dragons, Page 269, Chapter 22)     ▀▖┗▛▄▖▜▚┣ ▜▚┗┣┗┫┓┏┓ ▛▄▖┅┗▖. ┣┗┏▛▄▖▜▜┏┣ ▚ ▖▞

So coool !!!!

WINGS OF FIRE !!!

• Posted at:

Eliadora,the FireWings!

Hey Tui!

If you see this, can I ask you to maybe make your own dragonsona I guess.

Just if you came on a site that most members had their characters as their usernames *cough* like the wiki *cough* and you needed a full proof disguise (either from your editor or us) what would you use?

What would their name and tribe be?

Just a thought :>

• Posted at:

☯Snail☯

"He has a training room, and a basement!" -Ash from Pokemon

I am a Warrior fan :)

SandWings are bae

#KeepGravityFallsAlive

Ash is bae :p

not A QUESTEN [Or however you spell that word] [AND NO CORRECTING ME]    I love Wings of Fire! As in SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nerdey

• Posted at:

Exactly! Please, Tui Sutherland tell us!

• Posted at:

Wings of Fire are the BEST BOOKS! I am So exited for Book11 to come out! Me and my friend placed a bet on one of the new tribe guesses that we came up with.(I'm so gonna get those ten dollars!) I'm also exited for the graphic novel!

• Posted at:

Who are we all really? 

Why are we here?

What is our purpose?

What is my purpose?

Who am I?

I don't know who I am.

Who knows, really?

I don't.

You don't.

Anybody don't

Know the answer to the mysteries of life?

OMG! Book 10 was the best. Thank you so much for coming up with the idea for the wings of fire series.

I have a few questions:

-Is Glory and Deathbringer's dragonet going to appear as a main character?

-Is Ostrich (Six-claws daughter) going to be metioned more?

-Did Orca make any more powerful animus-touched objects?

-What is the backstory of Jerboa?

-What does A.S. mean?

P.S. thank you for answering all those super-important questions.

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE FOREVER!

Fanwing

Moonwatcher

Qibli

Kinkajo

Winter

Turtle

I can't wait to go to Jade Mountain Academy! :)

Best books (1-10) I ever read can't wait for book eleven. 

• Posted at:

What about Peril and Clays dragonets?

What about Glory and Deathbringers dragonets?

What about Tsunami and Riptides dragonets?

What about Sunny and Starflights dragonets?

WHAT ABOUT THERE DRAGONETS!?!?

• Posted at:

I'm a fan of:

Wing of Fire,     Kart Kingdom,  Gravity falls,

Spirit Animals,   Minecraft,

Laura Ingalls,

Nancy drew,

I am:

Catholic, 

Canadian,

Bad at grammar,

About the scavengers, is the book set in a dystopian future (for scavengers) or the distant past? Or is it on a new planet that humans found and tried to settle?

• Posted at:

why did darkstalker not enchant a time machine and go live with clearsight and make her immortal? and e says heys smart p.s you should have an annimus touch go awry and have a human get as big as a dragon so they can understand eachotherthat and then have the dragons enlarge all scavengers and then a war springs up bu then a dragon on the lost continent is an annimus or something like that stop the war only to discoverer that peacemaker got his hands on one of quibli's earrings   because as turtles enchantment says i enchant this spell to make the wearer immune to spells darkstalkerimmune to all annimus spells and then  has cast or will cast whether past present or future then he changes his name to nightshadow and then becomes immune to all annimus spells but the dragons on the lost contenent have a different kind and then make scavengers not hurt dragons and dragons not hurt scavengers

• Posted at:

"SIGH" A TYPO BUT WINTER WOULD SAY ICEWING PRINCES NEVER MAKE TYPOS

• Posted at:

Is the lost continent dragon in the third arc the injured dragon in Darkness of Dragons? I would really like to know how she got to Pyrria and why she went and all this other stuff and does Tsunami ever challenge Coral? And do Glory and Deathbringer ever have dragonets? And Moon and Qibli? And does Winter ever find someone else because I actually feel sorry for him. You know, with Moonbli and all. 

• Posted at:

Who are we all really? 

Why are we here?

What is our purpose?

What is my purpose?

Who am I?

I don't know who I am.

Who knows, really?

I don't.

You don't.

Anybody don't

Know the answer to the mysteries of life?

All right, I can't find the answer to this anywhere: Who are Albatross's parents? How is he part Icewing?            (P.S I read somewhere that every animus dragon is part Icewing. Is that true?)

• Posted at:

YES!!! THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS LOVING KINKAJOU AND TURTLE TOO MUCH!!!

• Posted at:

Wonderlandian

Turtlejou

Huffleclaw

PegaSister

Cascade the Rainwing/Seawing

"Be like a pineapple: Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet inside."