This is the PoV thread for Topaz academy. The sign-up thread is: 292097.

Spots open:

6 & 7 yr. old animuses (Up to 4)- Moon Cave

- Cloudracer (Vixen)

- Hurricane (Frostbite)

- Nightsky (Midnight)

- RESERVED

8 & 9 yr. old animuses (Up to 4)- Sun Cave

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Saved for Darkstalker

-Djinn (Moonflight)

6 & 7 yr. old firescales (up to 2)- Night Cave

- Crackle (Snowdust)

8 & 9 yr. old firescales (up to 2)- Sunrise Cave

- Skyslicer (Frostbite) 

6 & 7 yr. old hybrids (up to 5)- Dawn Cave 

- Saved for Sapph

- Silver (Sea)

- Selenite (Snowdust)

- Sandstorm (Laughter)

- Marigold (Marigold)

8 & 9 yr. old hybrids (up to 5)- Dusk Cave 

-Taurus (Dragonrider)

-Blizzard (BlizzardFrost)

Once moonborns (up to 4)- Light Cave 

Twice moonborns (up to 3)- Darkness Cave 

- Spade (@Mockingjay)

- Secretheart (@Laughter)

Thrice moonborns (up to 2)- Glow Cave 

-Dreamseer (Dreamseer)

6 & 7 yr. old fireproof MudWings (up to 3)- Shadow Cave 

8 & 9 yr. old fireproof MudWings (up to 3)- Sunshine Cave 

Double powers (Sunset Cave)

Hybrid + animus- Frost (Frostbite), Crowneyes (Crowneyes29)

Hybrid + firescales- Saved for Marigold

Moonborn  + hybrid- Nightbird (Sea Heart)

Moonborn + animus- Evening (Snowdust)

Teachers:

Headmaster- Monsoon (anyone)

Librarian- Blacklight (Male NightWing, controlled by anyone)

Librarian's assistant- Reflection (Falcon)

History- Saved for Darkstalker

Fighting- Saved for Darkstalker 

Reading/writing- Firefly (Falcon)

Hunting- Saved for Darkstalker

Math- Frostbite (Male IceWing, anyone)

Science- Crane (Female MudWing, controlled by anyone)

Astronomy- Saved for BlizzardFrost

Art- Spiral (Female RainWing, controlled by anyone)

Animus control- Ivy (Frostbite)

Firescales control- Victory (Female SkyWing, controlled by anyone)

Moonborn control (must be thrice moonborn!)- Fogmover (Moonflight)

Doctor- Tide (Sea)

School Appearance- The first floor is  the classrooms, locker rooms, and the dining hall. The second floor is the dorms and Doctor’s office, and the third floor is the top of a mountain, so they made an observatory out of it. Each cave sleeps together

So, without further ado, let’s START!

“Come on!” I said to my brother, Secretheart. We were the first ones to arrive. As I landed, Secretheart behind me, the royal-blue SeaWing, who I knew as our headmaster (Monsoon), greeted us.

“Our first students! Welcome, you two. You must be Cloudracer and Secretheart, the youngest children of Princess Violet of the NightWings. Here’s your maps and schedules,” he said, handing us envelopes with our name on it, “Cloudracer, your library code is MC1 because you’re the first one on the list for Moon Cave. Feel free to explore!”

I put my stuff in my room, then headed up to the observatory.

Sorry if it’s long, I’m just excited! Don’t forget to PoV every 2 weeks! Bye!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vixen!

Creator of SunWingOceanClan

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

Check out my latest RP, Sky Arena /303851

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Fogmover

Fogmover hummed quietly to herself, flicking her dark tail back and forth as she dusted her desk. She had always liked cleaning: it was something small to do, and she could think as much as she liked while doing it, and it helped make everything better in the process. She could hear the thoughts of three dragons, near the entrance. They all seemed pretty excited to be here, she noticed. Especially Monsoon. Smiling, she put the duster back on its hanger. Cloudracer is about to go to the observatory, Fogmover realized. She recognized her thoughts from the Nightwing palace, and remembered how kind she had been, despite Fogmover’s strange powers. Excited to speak with her, especially when she had better control over her moonborn abilities, Fogmover quickly rose to the mountain top on scattered silver wings, climbing through a window ledge (designed for such things) just as the dragonet reached the entrance. Sliding over to Cloudracerl Fogmover greeted her.
“Hello, Cloudracer!” Fogmover smiled gently, extending a claw.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

You may contact me here: 302086

She/Her, Mudwing lover, TurtlexPeril

Check out my "Battle of the Rainforest" RP at :/298380

Djinn

Djinn spiraled out of the sky, landing gracefully on the huge platform near the imposing stone entrance. So, this is the fabled Topaz Academy, he thought, excited. Scratching at some dusty scales underneath one of his more itchy bags, he quickly leaped over to a large, strikingly blue Seawing.
“Howdy! I'm Djinn, you must be Monsoon?” The Sandwing asked, staring at his sandy-brown feet. The Seawing smiled loudly, and placed a packet of envelopes heavily in Djinn’s claws.
“Nice to meet you, Djinn! I'd introduce myself, but you seem to already know who I am! Your locker is number SC3, since you're the third listed for the Sun Cave. You just missed two of my students, they’ve just gone in. Might want to get to know them, make friends, have fun. Good luck!” Monsoon smiled again, and gestured at the entrance.
“Uh, thanks.” Djinn replied, a bit overwhelmed. He’s very excited, but also seems a bit nervous. He’d probably defend this Academy with his life, Djinn realized, noticing the look of pride in the Seawing’s eyes. Awkwardly, he walked through the entrance, noticing a huge hall, wide and long, with torches and candles lighting every roughly carved square inch. There were several basins near the furthest wall, from which timid mooing was emanating. He'd never heard that noise before, and it was kind of unnerving. I guess this is the eating area. In Possibility, he had always just gone to the local market when he had ever been craving something besides magical lizard. But this couldn't be the Sun Cave. It was too big, too close to the entrance, and had food in it. Ripping open his letters, he found a stiff scroll labeled “map”. Opening it, it revealed to him that the sleeping caves branched off from the dining hall to his left. Looking up, Djinn noticed two small doors, looming darkly. They look… cramped. But the map says that the sleeping caves are through one of those doors. Suppose I'll just have to. Reluctantly, he headed through the closer one, longing for the open space of the outside. As he entered an even smaller hallway, one with many, many entrances branching off to both sides, Djinn realized that these were probably the sleeping caves. Checking his map again, Djinn headed towards the first one on the right, the one helpfully labeled “Sun Cave”. Upon wading through the obscuring cloth that hung in the doorway, functioning as "privacy", he realized that the room was relatively unremarkable, with four bowl shapes protrusions along the wall, along with a small, flat wooden table, where he supposed paperwork must be done. It was lit by two torches near the entrance. Sighing, he sat down on the ledge closest to the entrance, and began to unpack his things.

You think your paragraphs are long? Mine are so big it's kind of embarrassing. And this is the shortened version. Also, is my directions sort of thing fulfilling? Is this fine? Like, how I basically decided that the dining hall was near the entrance? Quick question: there are more than one cave name starting with "S" and "D". Would the other caves, with the same beginning letters have more than one letter for their locker number, like for the SunRise Cave it'd be SRC#? Or the DAwn Cave it'd be DAC#? Another question; would Djinn be SC3 or SC1 since the first two spots in his cave are only saved?

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Reflection moved quietly in the librarypushing scrolls into niches and checking if they were alphebetical.

Animus histories, Baking, Cycles of life, Den making, Effective battle strategies, Forging Weapons... Reflection sighed. 

Firefly walked toward the library. I need a good scroll about heroic acts, she thought. It's the first day of school. I should have my lessons all planned out.

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

Mcaldown?YoneetUn-caldownYoneetramalthwautfreakinourighnow!

~Falcon~

Yippeecafinallcolorfade!!!

Firefly happily returned to her office/Sleeping cave/Classroom. Her trip to the library had been successful, having gotten fourteen copies of A history of heroes: from the scorching to the present. Her office was also a sleeping cave, with an untidy bundle of blankets in one corner, a desk facing the door,a rug on the floor,shelves along the walls, slates stacked by the entrance and smaller desks around the rug.

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

~Falcon~

I noticed that Fogmover was calling my name. "Oh, hi Fogmover! I didn't know you were going to teach here! Wait, if you're teaching moonborn control, you must be with my brother! I'm really excited, but I'm a bit nervous, too! I hope my roommates will arrive soon," I paused, catching my breath "Isn't it so pretty up here? You can see Jade Mountain, even! I think I might go to the library soon!"

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

bookmark, I'll PoV soon!

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"I'm a box of tomato fairies!" -Italy  

#It'sNotToEarlyForChristmas

I am an Hourglass, Tip me over, and All chaos breaks loose.  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

I ship Imajay :)

@Moonflight- Yes, he would be SC3. If it was, say Dusk Cave, which is the second cave with DC initials, say if you were 1, you would be 2DC1, or even Dawn Cave would be 1DC1. The sleeping caves are on floor two, otherwise you got it right.

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Fogmover

"Oh, hi Fogmover! I didn't know you were going to teach here! Wait, if you're teaching moonborn control, you must be with my brother! I'm really excited, but I'm a bit nervous, too! I hope my roommates will arrive soon," I paused, catching my breath "Isn't it so pretty up here? You can see Jade Mountain, even! I think I might go to the library soon!" Cloudracer said excitedly, eyes lighting up when she had seen her. Cloudracer is much happier than I remember. It made Fogmover smile to think that the polite and nice little dragonet she had met in the palace had found someplace that accepted her for her powers, instead of hating her.

“Oh, yes, I love the library, you should definitely visit. Say hello to Reflection for me.” Fogmover paused for a few moments, before continuing.

“I’ll make sure to say hello to your brother for you, too. And don’t worry. A lot of the dragons here have powers just like yours, and I know that they’ll just love you.” Fogmover reached over and brushed wings with Cloudracer supportively.

Oh, okay. Sorry I messed up, and thanks for the clarification! I appreciate your supportiveness, and keep up the quality RolePlaying!

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Nightbird landed uncertainly on the ledge in front of the entrance. She walked in, cautiously. "Uh.. Hello?" She asked a blue Seawing by the entrance. They must be Monsoon.

I'm on phone, so its hard to type, will continue later.

• Posted at:

Sea Heart  

Dreams are dangerous. Messages, said underwater. So impossible to understand.

Darkness in the Dawn

"I don't want to trail in the shadows behind you. I don't want to lead in the light in front of you. I want to walk side by side with you."

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Blizzard glanced at his new academy, and landed at the base. "Oh, hi!" said a royal blue SeaWing. "My name's Monsoon. I'm the headmaster. Here, this scroll should tell you about the academy. Your library code is 2DC2. Have fun here!" 

I opened the scroll. Apparently, I was in a cave with a dragon called Taurus, the other names were too hard to read. I went to the second floor, and went to my cave, the third one on the right which was, quite helpfully, marked 'Dusk Cave'. None of my clawmates were there, so I started unpacking my stuff, then sat cross-legged on the icy ledge I was going to sleep on. 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

(but just call me Blizzard)

Ice/Sky hybrid

I don't understand why people put if you have read the rules, put      in your PoV color, but I'll do it for the sake of you, your RP, and the fact I want to join it!! ;D

silver:   finally makes it to topaz academy she walks in after talking to monsoon "wow this place is huge!" walks to the dawn cave sleeping cave and unpacks her things " ok I'm good now..so what now" sits and thinks "ill explore for a bit maybe meet some new dragons or something! " she walks off looking around thinking about when school starts and keeps exploring             tide:  gets his stuff ready like medicine medical stuff then sits and reads a scroll about the medical world he doesn't like to talk much so hes just staying out of everything

• Posted at:

sea the queen of random ~ 

~ ice wing sea wings  forever ~

~welcome to my happy world, now get your stuff and leave~

:oc's:

silver,tide,ash,ocean,lily

"i've gotta of jadirt" -jack sparrow

/\ smucblue /\

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Ok my other character is called Clawfrost and Topaz, so can I start?

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

(but just call me Blizzard)

Ice/Sky hybrid

I don't understand why people put if you have read the rules, put      in your PoV color, but I'll do it for the sake of you, your RP, and the fact I want to join it!! ;D

FINALLY I HAVE A CHANCE TO POV

"Okay, first day, good impression" Spade said to herself when she flew down towards the entrance, but stopped before entering. Oh i hope I'm doing the right thing! Of course I'm doing the right thing! This is for Father! she thought walking inside and greeting the headmaster. She took her scroll and took one deep breath. 

I'm going to mess this up for sure.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

After about half an hour, I went down to the library. I checked out a few books: The legacies of Blister, Blaze, and Burn: The SandWing succession war, The Ultimate re-telling of the Scorching, The lost Princess, and A complete history of Queen Championseeker. Then, I went to explore some of the other classrooms. 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Reflection watched the library door where the student had just left.

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

~Falcon~

Fogmover

Cloudracer walked away suddenly, apparently uninterested in Fogmover’s reassurance. Oh.

“Um, bye.” She said awkwardly. Fiddling with her claws, she looked over to the moon chart, where the different stages of the moon were scheduled for different days. All the moons are going to be present, she noted happily. The smallest one was even supposed to be full! She swished her tail happily, then realized it was going to be raining. I suppose I'll just be a little tired for the first classes. Trying to look positive, she drew a little cloud near the moons, indicating that the wouldn't be able to be seen. One of my students is entering the building, she noticed. A Nightwing, named Spade. Walking swiftly down the stairs, Fogmover almost collided with her.

“Hello! How are you?” She asked kindly.

Djinn

Djinn began to place his wooden lizard in his bed space, then stopped. I'm a bit hungry, he realized. I suppose I must be, after that long flight. Bending down, he quickly whispered the activation code, and a small, lime green lizard popped into existence. Darting his talon out, he snatched it and tossed it into the air, swallowing it whole. And, ah, when, exactly, was my last meal? He wondered, feeling a bit less guilty at having eaten immediately after the fly to Topaz Academy once he realized he didn't really know the answer to that question. Setting the wooden lizard down, he finished organizing his space, and went down towards the library. I've never read any scrolls about animus dragons before. That sounds like fun. Actually, he'd never read much of anything before. Possibility wasn't exactly littered with knowledge and information, he thought dryly.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

IM HERE TO POV

Spade~

"Oh! uh, Hello." She said, Narrowly avoiding the Night-wing, She was too tall to be a student, so  She assumed the night-wing was a teacher.  Spade heard her thoughts, and found out it was Fogmover, her Moon-born professor.  "I'm, okay. Little nervous but everyone is nervous on the first day, am i right?" Spade smiled Nervously, 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Fogmover

Oh! Uh, hello.” Spade stammered, jumping out of the way. Oops, Fogmover thought guiltily. I was so excited; I nearly ran over one of my students!
“I'm okay. Little nervous, but everyone is a little nervous on the first day, am I right?” Spade joked, looking a bit uncomfortable. Fogmover nodded in agreement.
“Yes, everyone’s a bit nervous- even the teachers!” She reassured her.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Spade

"Heh, yeah. Um anyways, i better get to my cave, get settled in... yeah I'm just going to go." I shuffled away, If Talking with dragons was that hard, How would i make out with talking to possible love interests? I spent my years reading romance stories that i never actually spent it talking  to other dragons. "Hmm, where was the dorms at?" i mumbled to myself.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Fogmover

"Heh, yeah. Um, anyways, I better get to my cave, get settled in... yeah I'm just going to go." Spade said awkwardly, shuffling off in the direction of the sleeping caves. Oh. Am I really not that easy to talk to? Twice already she had been rejected! Is there something off-putting about me? Am I- do I have something on my snout? Deciding that must be it, she began to walk rapidly towards the underground lake/drinking pools in the eating area.

Wait, so do they have an underground lake, like Jade Mountain Academy? If not, then she just goes wherever dragons go in the school to drink water.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

silver :

she landed on the cliff of topaz academy she sees a sea wing " hello! im monsoon " thinks this is the headmaster then says " hi! i'm silver " after talking with her she walks off to find her sleeping cave she saw dusk cave then she saw dawn cave looks at the map monsoon gave her "this should be it " walks into the cave and sets her stuff down at her bed " well this should be interesting " she says to herself then starts thinking about how she never knew she was a hybrid " i guess i should have known i mean what ice wing has glowing scales! " says a bit mad to herself and sits down on her bed " i wonder when the other dragons will get here " 

tide 

sits down getting his medicine and such ready for the year and then starts reading a scroll " hopefully this year will be calm.." thinks for a second " yeah it should be fine " says to his self 

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

i put a form in the sign up thread. please look at it. 

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Poke

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Yes Onyx, accepted. 

I was in my room, reading the scrolls I got from the library when all of a sudden an announcement came on.

"Hello everyone please come downstairs to the atrium for a first-day assembly thank you very much, Monsoon. Please note that there will be a feast afterwards." 

I started packing away, and as I did, I wondered what had happened to all the other students who had been invited but not come.

I just realized that Cloudracer's caught in the middle of a love... what, pentagon? I will control the assembly, so make your character's PoV end before the assembly starts. Also, PLEASE PoV if you haven't already. Bye!

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Poke!

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Spade~

I walked down the halls of the second floor, looking for it. Finally I drew near to a cave that said Darkness cave. Stepping inside, i let out a sigh of relief. Now i all need to do is un-pack and go explore! Spade thought,  pulling out scrolls and stacking them on the scroll rack next to her sleeping ledge. There was another bed in the cave and Spade wondered who her claw-mate would be. Suddenly, an announcement came on, telling students about the academy's first Assembly. Well thats really early. she thought. Quickly finishing up and heading out of her dorm. Where she instantly bumped into someone. (Can be ANYONE)

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Horror

Horror flow in with speed, and almost crashed, but before she did she righted herself. she found head master monsoon, how greeted her " welcome you must be horror, here is a map and schedule, your library code is SC4, you better hury" he said and handed her a envelope with her name on it. she was late on her first day, what luck. she raced to her cave, sun cave as she remembered right(i don't know what cave she is in).  she made her way to sun cave sleeping area. As she was walking there came an announcement about having to got an asmebly, Horror raced to her cave and throw her stuff down on an empty bed and raced out, and as she did she crushed into a dragon. 

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

poke

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Bump! Also, some of the first characters will go on "sale" soon- I am making an adoption center thread. You can ask me for characters, and the Sign-Up thread is available for you to look at but I will be putting descriptions and personalities up on the adoption center. You can also sell your characters there f

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

silver:

hears the announcement "?" i better hurry hopefully it hasn't started yet she quickly grabs her map then starts walking  then starts thinking about her past when shes walking there she sees a few other dragons walking there but she doesn't say talk she looks back at her map "wow this place is huge" she keeps walking to the atrium in her mind: "i wonder what my claw-mates would be like...hopefully nice" she sits where the dawn cave dragons sit ( or do they just sit wherever? ) she looks at a few other dragons who had gotten to the assembly before her ( if there are any ) in her mind again: "if arctic could see me now he would be mad!": arctics her older brother and she has a older sister named tundra but she got killed by a rouge ice wing tundra is a pure ice wing ( silver was adopted when she was a egg i forgot to say that in her bio ) 

tide: 

he walks to the assembly and sits  where the teachers sit he looks at the students and waits for the other teachers and for the assembly start 

sorry if im not good at poving this is my first rp on the forums 

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

... Do they have an underground lake?

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Djinn

“Hmm,” the Sandwing spoke aloud, picking out a small, thin scroll.

“Animi through History,” he read. I'll be! This is exactly what I was looking for! He glanced around excitedly, then realized no-one was in there. Not even a librarian? He wondered, peeking around the shelves. Well then...I suppose I can just take it, he thought sneakily, shoving it into his pouch. abruptly, a loud voice rang around the cavernous space.

"Hello everyone please come downstairs to the atrium for a first-day assembly thank you very much, Monsoon. Please note that there will be a feast afterwards."

“Woah…” Djinn breathed, impressed with the animus magic that must’ve been used to transmit such a message. Walking out of the library, Djinn tried his best to look inconspicuous, hopping with every step in what he hoped was an endearing way. Suddenly, two Nightwings collided in front of him.

“Are y'all alright?” He asked, worried.

Just a question, Vixen, can you tell me about your Sunwings? I'm curious; especially since I happened to know someone who had their own fantribe called the Sunwings.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Spade

"I'm so sorry!" Apologized Spade after crashing into the other dragon. She plucked their name right out of their thoughts. "Your horror right?"

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Horror

The dragon she crashed into was a nightwing, and there was a sandwing who stepped out right when we crashed. the nightwing apologized, then what got Horror's attention is that the night had said her name, as horror studded her, she found that the nightwing had silver tear drops by her eyes, means she is a mind-reader and furture. Horror snouted, "yes that's me, horror the nightwing" Horror said, and kind of had a million insults going through her head, but she know she didn't have to say them out loud since the nightwing could read her thoughts. Horror then remembered the sandwing, who asked them if they were all right, she turned to him, and found him surprisingly handsome, but she tried to keep that at the back of her mind. " sure i am all right, if you call a throbbing pain in my head all right" horror said, making it sound as sarcastic as posible.   

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5