Spade

Spade scrunched up her snout when she heard Horror's thoughts....And insults. Spade is an easygoing and nice dragon, but even she didn't like the amount of sarcasm in Horror's voice. Spade listened to her thoughts for a moment, and heard Horror think about the handsome sand-wing who had asked if they were okay. "I'm perfectly fine, apart from crashing to this sarcastic Cactus."  Said Spade bluntly.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"I'm a box of tomato fairies!" -Italy  

#It'sNotToEarlyForChristmas

I am an Hourglass, Tip me over, and All chaos breaks loose.  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

I ship Imajay :)

Horror

Horror snarled at the nightwing, "i am not always sarcastic" she hissed, then memories of sitting waiting for her parents, the pain she felt when she new they where never coming back, having to learn heath, and look at disgusting things, still really never losing hope that her parents would come back for her, and the fear that when they do they will leave her again because they did not like the dragonet they had, and what had became of her. 

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

tide

he got up and walked out into the hallway and wanted to make sure nobody was lost then he sees a fight that's about to happen he looks at the two night wings and the sand wing and walks over "ok lets not start any fights it only the first day" is trying to sound nice 

• Posted at:

sea the queen of random ~ 

~ ice wing sea wings  forever ~

~welcome to my happy world, now get your stuff and leave~

:oc's:

silver,tide,ash,ocean,lily

"i've gotta of jadirt" -jack sparrow

/\ smucblue /\

Spade 

Spade couldn't help but see the memories from Horror. And she instantly felt guilty, losing a parent was hard. She remembered her mother and her critically ill father. She sighed. "Look, I'm Sorry for bumping into you. And he's right it is just the first day, So why don't we all head to that assembly and Get ourselves aquainted." She said, changing her tone and smiling. "Also, I'm Spade by the way."

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Horror

"Sure, Spades a nice name, and I am guessing that you are here because you are twice moon born" horror said, but she is not really a dragon who smiles, then horror wandered why she turned nice so quickly, then she remembered that she had thought of her past, "did you see my memories, the ones I just had" horror said, trying as hard as she can not to just yell at Spade, because horror know it was not her fault that she can read minds, and she cant stop it from happening, horror know this because she had some patients that would get insanely dreadful headaches, and they would read her mind all the time, and she would ask them to stop but they explained that they could not.  

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

tide:

"good I'm happy you guys made up" then says  "I'm tide I'm the doctor here and i know a ice wing hybrid that you guys should say hi to shes a bit lonely..." is talking about silver then says " well you guys should get to the assembly and i should to" walks off 

silver 

sits a bit lonely looking at the dragons starting to sit down at there spots then thinks about her father how mean he was then starts thinking: should i even call him my dad! he lied to me....he never told me 

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Horror

"Sure, Spades a nice name, and I am guessing that you are here because you are twice moon born" horror said, but she is not really a dragon who smiles, then horror wandered why she turned nice so quickly, then she remembered that she had thought of her past, "did you see my memories, the ones I just had" horror said, trying as hard as she can not to just yell at Spade, because horror know it was not her fault that she can read minds, and she cant stop it from happening, horror know this because she had some patients that would get insanely dreadful headaches, and they would read her mind all the time, and she would ask them to stop but they explained that they could not.  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Horror

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Horror

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Horror

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Sorry for all the double post, my little sister pressed submit like a hundred times. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

silver

keeps thinking about how she was lied to,in her mind: arctic hates me.....tundra is gone and dad hates me to....maybe it'll be better : she knows she is lying to herself but she goes with it anyway. and waits for the assembly to start "i wonder who's in dawn cave"

and its ok and sorry if i pov to much 

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Djinn

“I’m so sorry! You’re Horror right?” The smaller Nightwing asked.

"Yes that's me, Horror the nightwing," the giant one snarled.

"Sure I am all right, if you call a throbbing pain in my head all right," she continued sarcastically, turning to Djinn. Oh. Well, that’s nice to hear, he thought, a bit miffed.

"I'm perfectly fine, apart from crashing to this sarcastic Cactus." The smaller Nightwing growled.

"I am not always sarcastic," Horror hissed. She stared intensely at the other Nightwing, who blinked in surprise. They’re both mindreaders, Djinn realized, noticing the glinting silver teardrop scale by their eyes. Better watch what I think. It seemed odd to try and guard his thoughts, although, he supposed, the mindreading Nightwings must be used to finding out about all the horrible things others think. That doesn't sound like a half-bad enchantment, Djinn realized. I wonder if that's how Nightwing abilities first came into being.

"Look, I'm Sorry for bumping into you. And he's right it is just the first day, So why don't we all head to that assembly and Get ourselves acquainted." The smaller dragon said, sighing.

"Also, I'm Spade by the way." She continued. Djinn nodded in reply, until Horror interjected.

"Sure, Spades a nice name, and I am guessing that you are here because you are twice moon born.” Hmm. Twice-moonborn? Is that any different from once-moonborn? Or thrice-moonborn? Suddenly, Horror looked over at Spade.

"Did you see my memories, the ones I just had?" She said loudly.

“Ah, I’m Djinn.” The Sandwing offered, unclear on what the two were talking about.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

You may contact me here: 302086

She/Her, Mudwing lover, TurtlexPeril

Check out my "Battle of the Rainforest" RP at :/298380

I am not PoVing yet, because the colors are not working on my device, but here are a few things I thought you might need to know.

1. Snowdust's characters are up for grabs. Their names are Evening (Eve), Selnite (Selene), and Crackle. I have already taken Evening, but the other two are available. Please read through their form and then copy & paste it onto here. I will do Eve later.

2. This is just a list of enchanted objects that Cloud has:

-Amethyst necklace: Sorry, I can't tell you what this does. Not yet.

-Aquamarine & silver bracelet: This bracelet is enchanted to keep her safe from any mind-reading. Stronger than skyfire: even if the dragon is able to ignore the effects of skyfire, nothing can repel this.

-Horn-ring (with obsidian & sapphire): Keeps her powers in control

3. I'm nearly at 50 stars, and when I have, there's gonna be a celebration. A SkyWing Arena restored. Since u guys have been faithful to me in this rp, I'm giving you all free spots! 

4. Do you think I should change my nickname? Just wondering.

Bye

• Posted at:

Vixen!

Creator of SunWingOceanClan

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

Check out my latest RP, Sky Arena /303851

SKATING IS THE BEST!

ok and thank you i think i will probably join and about your nickname its up to you and vixen means a female fox 

and could somebody interact with silver if not that's ok

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Spade 

Spade shuffled her feet in discomfort. "Yeah, sorry. Can't really help it." She smiled at the sand-wing who had asked if they were okay. "Djin? That's a cool name." She said trying to be friendly. "Anyways, we should seriously get going, we don't want to be late, do we? Also I heard there was a Buffet...Yup got to keep myself goals in check and get to that food." 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Okay color still not working but I'm going to try doing it without. 

I skipped down the hall to the stairs, down the stairs, and through to the Atrium. I sat next to a dragon who looked my age, some sort of IceWing hybrid? (that's what she looked like anyways)

"Hi," I said to her, "My name's Cloudracer, but you can call me Cloud for short. First day, pretty nervous, huh? And don't worry about those mindreaders over there- they can't read my mind because of this." I pointed to my aquamarine bracelet, "Enchanted it myself." 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

OK Snowdust's characters are not actuaactually up for grabs I misundermisunderstood her. For my rp, you can be: 

King

Princess (Only one right now)

Princes (two right now)

Guard

SkyWing spectator (up to ten)

SkyWing rebels (up to six)

Prisoner (Unlimited, though I don't see why anyone would want it)

You will have only one save right now

I'm so close I only need two more stars… (but don't give them to me just so we can start!)

Bye!

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

I think your nickname is fine, Vixen. Although, I am still a bit curious about your Sunwings. And yeah, I think I'll take Crackle, if no one minds. Since I can't copy-and-paste on my iPad, can you just save her for me please?

Djinn

Djinn smiled. Thank you, he thought, testing her mind reading, and whether or not she'd answer aloud.

"Let's get going, shall we?" He asked, glancing over at Horror's rather large horns.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Horror

"I suppose so, but I hate sitting around and listening to dragons talk" horror grumbled, then hearing Djinn's thoughts, about what is the differences of how many full moons you are born on. "well the differences are that one moon born's have future seeing, and twice moon born have future seeing and have mind-reading but one of them is weaker then the other, and thrice moon born both mind-reading and future seeing are both super strong, and I am a thrice moon born, and I can feel the pain of other dragons, what they need and I could do for them." she said to Djinn, he was clearly an animus since he thinks about enchanting items. she may see that dragon the doctor mentioned earlier, silver was it.  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

silver 

she has zoned off and noticed somebody was talking to her looks at cloud racer " oh hello, i'm silver " says back " nice to meet you cloud, yeah this place is huge " says to her "so your a animus, cool!"  

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

@Moonflight, sorry I misunderstood Snowdust (she just wanted her characters to drop out or something) and anyways she's changed her mind. Firescales areopen though, there is one 6-7 & a 8-9. 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

POKE!

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Poke. 

Can we get the romance moving a bit? Also, can one of the moonborns be curious about why they can't hear Cloud's thoughts, even though they can repel skyfire (if they can)?

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Horror

Horror looked around curiously at all the dragons in the room, putting them into a rushing river. But one dragon caught her attention, she looked in that direction, since she could not tell which on was blocking her  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

can i have the princess spot for the skywing rp that's ok?

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Pokety poke poke! 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

poke

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Hello everyone? 

Please friend request me if you haven't already. 

That way I can keep track of who is online when I am on.

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Sorry for not RPing in a while, I'll say Nightbird is ccoming into her cave now

Nightbird stepped into the cave, scanning it.

• Posted at:

Sea Heart  

Dreams are dangerous. Messages, said underwater. So impossible to understand.

Darkness in the Dawn

"I don't want to trail in the shadows behind you. I don't want to lead in the light in front of you. I want to walk side by side with you."

My post isn't going through....

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

@Sea- Sure! There's actually two, but I don't want them both to be pre-saved, you know? 

I AM AT 50 STARS! 

I will make the RP ASAP! 

I am also making another form for the Moon Cave, but the character doesn't come in until later. 

HAPPY HALOWEEN! 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

*Casually bumps this RP*

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Djinn

Djinn walked through the arching doorway, bouncing lightly with each step, trying to keep himself from touching any large cracks in the stone. He stopped suddenly, and looked up. Before him sat a dragon with scales darker than night, with glittering stars dotting her frame. Her wings were a velvety purple, and her eyes a bluer shade of that. He inhaled suddenly, speechless. I have to go talk to her, he decided.

Oops I did romance. Ehem, anyways, Vixen, I'm fine with not having any more characters.

Also, I need some advice. The last time I tried doing romance in an RP, my character confessed within minutes of meeting his love. It was... embarrasing. Any suggestions on what to do/what not to do?

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

silver

she had zoned off and noticed somebody was talking to her then looks at cloud racer "oh hello, I'm silver" says to her " nice to meet you cloud, and yeah this place is huge" says to her when she says she  enchanted she must be a animus " cool "

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Sorry everyone.....couldn't find the thread somehow and I had a bunch of HW......

CRACKLE

I stepped into the school. Topaz aAcademy. I am late again! It felt kinda awkward. I spotted another dragon and yelled "late too?"

can an I change PoV colors??? I forgot them and could u bump the sign up thread so I can see my forms again? THXS and sorry)

SELENE

"uh...hi?" I squeaked as a SkyWing yelled at me. "Yea." 

EVENING 

This is so awkward, I hope someones able to help me. Huh looks like I'm not the only one late. That's one voice. A SkyWing I think. I shrugged shyly and followed the voices. "Hey, I'm late too." I said "I'm evening"

CRACKLE "I'm crackle. Firescales."

SELENE "I'm uh selenite...err Selene."

CRACKLE "which name which one?'

selene "doesn't matter I guess"

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

yeah i just want one if that's ok 

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Spade

Spade Walked into the room where dragons were seated and waited for the assembly to start. She decided to study the cavern. Her mind wondered off and the thoughts of other dragons became background noise.

Hey, I need someone to ship Spade with. ._.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

same if anybody wants to have a crush on silver they can

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\