Onyx has submitted Horror

Sea has submitted Silver

Mockingjay has submitted Spade

Nobody else. 

I think this will have 4 pages soon! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vixen!

Creator of SunWingOceanClan

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

Check out my latest RP, Sky Arena /303851

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Horror

Horror moved to the very back, since she hates crowds. The dragons minds around her were really smoothing and calm. Horror ended up sitting next to an ice/sea hybrid(silver), horror groaned at herself.

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

Spade

My mind Could here the thoughts stir as Horror, the nightwing she bumped into, sat beside a Hybrid named Silver. Oh dear, that's not going to end well. Spade siddled closer to the entrance and sat beside the Skywing who had rushed in here. The firescales. (Darkfire). From close up, he was very handsome. Oh my.... I Shook my head and focused on the Headmaster who was stilling speaking.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"I'm a box of tomato fairies!" -Italy  

#It'sNotToEarlyForChristmas

I am an Hourglass, Tip me over, and All chaos breaks loose.  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

I ship Imajay :)

Darkfire

A pretty nightwing scooted closer to Darkfire, until she was right next to him. "hi, my name is darkfire" He whispered to her.  

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

silver

was listening to monsoon he's cool then sees that a dragon (horror) had sat down next to her she looks angry and grumpy but hey ill try to socialize....try.. then go back to being quiet  "hello" she whispered.

• Posted at:

sea the queen of random ~ 

~ ice wing sea wings  forever ~

~welcome to my happy world, now get your stuff and leave~

:oc's:

silver,tide,ash,ocean,lily

"i've gotta of jadirt" -jack sparrow

/\ smucblue /\

Snowdust has let me control her characters for a few days whilst she's gone. (look on /303734 if you don't believe me)

I'm just gonna use black for them...

Ivy grumbled, but got off the podium as Monsoon asked. I hope that I didn't make a bad impression on the students, she thought. 

Crackle: Come on, I think the assembly's gonna start soon!

Eve: I think you're right!

Selene: Did you see that? How Monsoon just... did that?

Eve: I know, cool, right?

(Crackle: remember, NO TOUCHIE NO TOUCHIE NO TOUCHIE)

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Monsoon went on:

“Hello, everyone, and welcome to Topaz Academy for Gifted Dragonets! As you have been told, this school is for dragonets with all sorts of abilities, like animi, firescales, hybrids, and more. I wish our teachers for the regular subjects a warm welcome. So, without further ado: Our Reading and Writing teacher: Firefly, our Math teacher: Frostbite, our science teacher: Crane, the Art teacher: Spiral, Clawfrost, our Astronomy teacher; Reflection, the Librarian’s assistant, Blacklight, our librarian, and Tide as our doctor!” Each of the dragons stepped up. I made sure to recognize them all, I remembered Blacklight and Reflection from the library earlier, and I passed Clawfrost when I was on the observatory. After they had sat down on the teachers bench again, Monsoon continued once again.

“As well as them; we also have our control teachers: Ivy as our animus control, Victory as our firescales control, and Fogmover as our moonborn control. These dragons are meant to help you with controlling your powers. Each dragonet will be assigned a period of time every week to discuss and help control your powers. Speaking of your powers, you may all see these three baskets at the front of the room. The gold bands are for firescales: they will help you, and make you able to touch things without them burning, you will just feel warm to them. Silver ones help animus dragons with minimal loss whenever you use your powers. And the final one; the obsidian, is for any dragon who does not have one of these already- blocks your thoughts from mindreaders, whenever you want privacy. The obsidian and gold bracelets will be distributed today- the gold immediately via Victory, and the obsidian for anyone who wants it. Silver will be distributed by Ivy during your control sessions, animi.

“Now, I know some of you might be confused; thinking- Why isn’t everyone here? Well, we offer students five days to get to this school. Every day, there will be an assembly like this. You guys, since you have been to this assembly, will not have to go to another.

“We have one last thing to announce. As you know, this school was founded when Topaz saved the NightWings; including Queen Championseeker, King Spearmover, their daughter; Princess Violet-” That’s my mother! I thought- in my head of course “-and their son, Obsidian; from Dust. The queen is forever grateful for that. So, can we please give a warm welcome to… Topaz of the SkyWings!” Like the others, I clapped at Topaz. If Dust hadn’t been captured, then I would be dead too; being an heir to the royal line and all that.

“Welcome, everyone,” Topaz announced, “I am deeply honored to be here.” Then, she made a topaz-colored ribbon shoot out of nowhere, spelling: WELCOME TO TOPAZ ACADEMY EVERYONE!

“I’m glad to see everyone enjoying their time so far. Good luck to you all, you’ll need it,” her eyes clouded over as she said that, and I wondered why, “Now, let the feast begin!”

Sorry it’s so long, it’s just… well, an assembly, right?

Now let the feast begin!

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Horror

Horror's hears popped up, she looked down at the ice/sea hybrid. her brain was nerves but calm, and was also thinking about monsoon, quiet a lot really. "Hi, i'm Horror" she said, as nice as she possibly could, which almost sounded like a happy growl. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Spade

I looked over at Darkfire. "Hi, I'm Spade. Nice to meet you" I whispered, Giving him a shy smile.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

silver

when monsoon had said something about those bands shes probably a moon born "nice to meet you horror i'm silver, but by what i think  you probably all ready know"  she  was said i guessed that she was a moonborn since she didn't have the silver tear drops by her eyes i should probably get one of those bands she thought she looked at topaz " that was really cool what she did"

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Darkfire

"well it is nice to meet you spade, do you want to hang out" he asked, he had a big grin on his face. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

PoVing for Snowdust's characters:

Ivy- Grabs the bag of silver bracelets, but tries to keep away from Monsoon. Goes over to the teachers table, where the teachers sit and eat every day, piling her plate with mangoes

Crackle- Grabs one of the bracelets (even though she already has one) 'I might need it.' she thinks. 

Eve: Hey, do you guys want to sit together? 

Selene: That would be great! 

Eve: And you, Crackle? 

Crackle: Of course! We should always sit together at mealtimes. After all, we are bffs, aren't we? 

Selene: Obviously! Now, lets get some food. 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Spade

Oh, he's gorgeous I thought, but dismissed it quickly while nodding. "Sure," I stood up and beckoned him to follow. "Hey, Did you get one of the fire-scale bands? If you did, would you prefer an mind-reading immunity band too? I just want to make sure I'm not intruding on your thoughts." I said with a nervous laugh.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Djinn

Oh… he thought, a bit miffed at how the other dragon had ignored him. Well, whatever. He walked dejectedly, and spotted a familiar Nightwing chatting to an unfamiliar Seawing. Spade.

“Howdy.” He greeted her, trying not to seem too upset.

Fogmover

Oh. Well, then. She had worried that something about her appearance had been off putting- had made others dislike her, but it seemed that fear was unsubstantiated. The Nightwing breathed out a short, raggedy huff. Is it because of- of- she reached up to her face and tapped her silver tear-shaped scales, studying her reflection. No, no, that can't be it, she thought, when someone’s thoughts suddenly winked out of existence.

What?! She thought, terrified, wondering furiously how it had escaped her future-vision. Did someone die? What- and then she realized it had been Cloudracer, and it was because she was wearing an enchanted bracelet. Doesn't she trust me? No, Cloudracer doesn't mean it personally. But then why would she brush me off so abruptly? Confused, and feeling the slightest bit betrayed, Fogmover spread her wings wide, and flew to the auditorium, where all the dragons and dragonets were gathered. She spotted Cloudracer sitting near an Icewing/Seawing hybrid, and Monsoon was standing proudly on the stage, no doubt taking great pleasure in what he was doing. A sad looking Ivy was sitting nearby, and Fogmover paused only briefly before padding over, curious as to what had upset her.

"Oh, I'm sure Monsoon didn't mean to be so rude. He's just... very excited."

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

You may contact me here: 302086

She/Her, Mudwing lover, TurtlexPeril

Check out my "Battle of the Rainforest" RP at :/298380

Darkfire

She is a mind reader, so fasinating, I wander how that works, and how did they get it, did an animus enchant them to have it, or was it something else, does it hurt to read fire-scales minds, or is it just a firey wall. he wandered, "yes I got one of the fire-scales bracelets, and I don't mind if you read my thoughts, I got nothing to hide" Darkfire said, and spread his wings, with a big grin on his face. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

tide 

he was sitting with the other teachers eating a fish 

sorry when  i last pov tide i never said he walked back to the other teachers sorry

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Horror

"yep, i already know that. I guess it's cool what she did, but your asking the wrong dragon" Horror huffed, she turned away for they could continue there conversation. She went to go eat, but stopped when she seen spade talking to a dark skywing and Djinn. she walked up to Djinn unsure if she should be doing this, as she walked up next to him, his thoughts were sad. "hay Djinn, do you want to get something to eat with me" horror asked him, and the tip of her tail twiched, for the first time she was nerves, she is never nerves.   

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

silver

eh fair enough she gets up and goes to get her food she looked at topaz who was talking with a few other dragons she must be a animus and got lost in thought about her family and stuff then she remembered that people could read her mind so she quickly stoped thinking about that then she saw the baskets of bands and without anybody looking she took one of the black bands and put it on thats better then she goes off and gets some food and goes and sits somewhere what if these don't work....  eh they have to right?.. she eats her fish and sits there thinking about what this year will be like 

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Spade

I turned my head when i heard another voice. "Oh, hello Djinn" I said waving, but I noticed his thoughts were a little...sad? Uh oh, I think i broke him. I thought nervously, then the Nightwing from before slid up next to him. Her name was Horror. 

Sorry guys, I couldn't really PoV today cuz of chores.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

Sorry guys I am quitting this app. Don't ask me why.

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Thxs vixen but I'm back now..,the case came in on Amazon today

and yes crackle says NO TOUCHIE a lot xd

Uh...I forgot what I was going to type oops...

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

Djinn

“Oh, hello Djinn,” Spade replied, waving. Djinn smiled, happy that at least some dragons weren't ignoring him.
“Hay Djinn, do you want to go get something to eat with me?” Horror asked, the huge Nightwing twitching nervously.
“Uh, actually, I just ate. Sorry.” He apologized. Although, is it really the best to say “no” to a giant angry thrice-moonborn Nightwing? He paused. And is it really the best to go around thinking thoughts like that when the Nightwing in question can hear everything you’re saying?
“Hey, so, uh, what's your name?” He asked the glowing Skywing.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Horror

Horror's talons scraped a crossed the ground, making large, deep marks into the stone floor. "Great I get to eat alone" Horror growled, slightly dipping her head down, she turned away, snarling.

Darkfire

Darkfire watched as the horribly large nightwing turned away snarling. Then he look at the sandwing, Djinn as he remembered spade saying. "I think you just made an enemy, and my name is darkfire, I'm a firescales, but I got one of the bracelets" he said, and held out his talon, with a gold bracelet on his wrist, he had a large smile on, but still feeling bad for the large nightwing.  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Crackle happily hugged Selene and Eve because she could finally hug somebody and suddenly stops and jerks back. "I have learned that I do not like hugging."

I (this is uh...Eve) heard Darkfire, I think, I'm not sure but it sounded like his name, a Firescales, not crackle, feel bad for horror, but a large wall of flame pushed me out. Oh well...

Selene stepped out of the way of Horror. Does Horror- she started then remembered that Horror was a mind reader. Sorry! Selene picked up a nice looking mango and ran back to her friends.

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

Bump

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Djinn

Djinn nodded, frowning slightly.
“That's nice, Darkfire.” He said quickly, then turned around towards the snarling Nightwing.
“You can still eat with us!” The Sandwing blurted out.
“I mean- uh- sorry if I was a bit… rude.”

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

Horror

Horror stopped, her insides did a flip, she hated that. She turned around to face the sandwing, "it's fine, I am used to dragon being rude back" horror said, will a little growl at the end, but she still walked back to the group. she looked at the dark skywing, his mind in flames, it was hard to read it because of the wall of flames that blocked his thoughts, but she did catch his name, darkfire. hmm his name sound familiar for some reason, there is probably a nightwing I meet with a name similar to his. Horror thought and shrugged it off, not really caring. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Spade

I smiled but my thoughts were worried. I hope they don't argue, I see nothing in the future about a fight, But it still worries me. She thought as she took some fruit and sat down at a table. She glanced over at Horror, and she caught a glimpse at her thoughts. I wonder why she's like that, it's not really my business but It feels like one of those mysteries from in the stories I used to read. 

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

blizzardfrost can silver have a crush on blizzard or blizzard have a crush on silver? I think it would be cool

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

Horror

Horror grabbed a fruit called a cactus pear, she grabbed 3 of them, they were her favorite kind of fruit. she went and sat by spade, she put the three cactus pears on the table, she sliced one in half with her long talon, the inside was a bright red, with a little pink in there, with black seeds all over it, she started to peel the green skin off it. 

Do they even have tables?

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Crackle quickly called out "NO TOUCHIE!" As a random dragon nearly brushed her SCALES with their tail.

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

Poke

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

bump

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

i change silvers personality a bit

silver

saw that horror was sitting alone and walked over and sat down at her table "hello.." she didn't know that the black band  she got could kinda be seen "so how are you" tries to sound nice eh who am i kidding i don't need friends....or maybe i do

• Posted at:

/\ smucblue /\

*still is sayong "NO TOUCHIE!"*

(could someone interact with them thxs)

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

Horrore 

Horror looked over at silver, she had not heard her coming she much have as a skyfire rock. "Fine, if being alone sitting at a table slicing cactus fruit" Horror grumbled, she took one of the sliced cactus fruit in her talon, and held it out to silver "have you ever tried cactus fruit" she asked.   

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Darkfire

Darkfire walked to a group of dragons (crackle and who ever else), "howdy there, my name is darkfire" he said smiling at the group. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

(crackles immediate response):

"Hi I'm Crackle! NO TOUCHIE!" (I'm trademarking that xd(

"wait, never mind, animus stuff...enchantments...but still NO TOUCHIE!"

(Selenite/Selene): "Hi, I'm uh... Selenite...er Selene." She said nervously. The name Darkfire sounded scary...like horror.

"Uh..hello. My name is Evening. You can call me Eve. Nice to meet you." Eve said in a low, nervous voice.

"What cave are you in? Oh camel spit, what cave am I in?" Crackle realized she forgot to look.

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

I saw a SandWing glaring at me whilst I was in the food line, so after I had gotten some food from the food line, I sat down next to him. I wanted to apologize to him, he obviously looked a little hurt. 

"Um... hi," I said, nervously, slowly, a little afraid of his response, "So, I'm sorry for not paying attention to you earlier. I just didn't want to be rude to Monsoon by talking during the assembly. Err..." I pused, unsure of what to say next, "My name's Cloudracer, you can call me Cloud for short, though. You probably know me by my mom, Violet, and my grandparents, Queen Championseeker and King Spearmover?" I said the last part jokingly. Of course he would know them; how could anyone not know the queen and king of the NightWings?

"Wow. You're Princess Violet's daughter?" Asked one of the other NightWings, nearly choking on their food. *Can be any NightWing*

• Posted at:

Vixen!

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Darkfire

"Sunrise cave, wait are you a firescales too, I never meet another firescales, I wander if two firecales can touch each other without burning, but clearly you stated that you do not like to to be touched" Darkfire said, smiling, he really was excited that there were dragons likes him.

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

1 , 2 , , 4 ,