There is a faraway land known as Forengard. It is a rather primitive land, in older and medieval times. In this land, the people worship Gods, Goddesses, and Deities. These Deities have great power that they can either use to help or destroy. What will you do with yours?

Okay, so basically, we Forumers are Gods, Goddesses, Deities, y’know, the basics. Our OCs can be like... helpers or Demigods or something. We basically help people, kill people, be worshipped, y’know. Threads we post can be myths, shenanigans, RPing, y’know. Let Chaos ensue and shipping commence.

There are two sects of Forengard. The Overworld, which is the normal world we walk on, and the Underworld. The Underworld is cold and dark, with dead people. Deities that are involved in death usually live here. Different sects for each Deity and stuff.

Rules:

1. OPness to some extent is allowed for Deities, but characters with perfect personalities aren’t allowed. Give yourself and your characters flaws.

2. Only Forumers can be Deities. OCs can be Demigods and friends or helpers or whatever. For instance, say Hades is a Forumer. Cerberus would be his OC.

3. No killing other Deities, or killing OCs without permission. Deities cannot he killed and are immortal, but they can be injured, sick, etc.

4. Shipping of all kinds is encouraged. ((LGBTQ+ I mean. There’s another kind used in mythology... I won’t discuss it...))

5. No controlling other people’s characters.

6. No being mean outside of the RP.

7. Tragedy, murder, etc. is very much encouraged!

8. If you’re making a post with a lot of gore, blood, etc., be sure to put a warning for those faint of heart.

9. I can change these rules and add new rules at any time.

10. You can have the same thing as someone, but only 1-3 Deities can do that. For instance, there can only be three Deities of Night. If you’ve read everything, put your favorite Greek or Norse god or goddess in the “Other” section.

Deity Form: ((Credit to Jade River for creating it!))

* means Optional

Name: 

*Nickname((s)): 
Type of God: 
Sexuality: 
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): 
*Symbols: 
Powers: 
*Pets: 
Appearance((s)): 
*Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 
Typically Worshiped By: 
Domain: 
Any Temples?: 
Any Followers: 
Weapons: 
*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 
Other: 

OC Form: ((Credit to Dauntless for creating it!))

Name: 

*Nickname((s)): 

Sexuality: 
*To Whom are They Employed: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: 

Powers: 

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 

Other: 

Demigod Form:

Name: 

*Nickname((s)): 

Sexuality: 

Parents: 

Appearance((s)): 

Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: 

Powers: 

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?:

Other: 

My Forms:

Name: Bengal

*Nickname((s)): Bengy, Bengie, Kitten, Cub
Type of God: Goddess
Sexuality: Aromantic Asexual I might change this for a little shipping though
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Ice, Cats, and Vengeance
*Symbols: A bloody icicle, a white tiger, a snowflake enveloped in blue flames
Powers: Cryomancy, shapeshifting, able to see through eyes of some felines, agility, strength
*Pets: She has quite a few felines roaming around her domain, all named.
Appearance((s)): Bengal’s main appearance is a dragon. She’s huge, as large as Darkstalker, perhaps a bit smaller. Her scales are white as snow, with turquoise tiger stripes. Her tail, talons/paws, and underbelly are covered in silky fur, as are her pointed cat ears. She has long, sharp, sapphire blue claws, and pale blue wing membranes. Her horns are pale blue and more antler-like. Her neck, legs, and tail are long, and her wings large. She is thin, and her scales seem to sparkle like snow. Her eyes are chocolate brown with a slight dusting of gold, and is adorned in sapphire and silver jewelry. Sometimes she wears a pale silvery blue cloak. She can transform into a white she-cat with brown eyes and a white tiger with brown eyes. She can also turn into a humanoid that is tall and pale, with freckles and chocolate brown eyes, as well as light brown hair fading to gold in a braid that goes down to her back. She wears a cloak like a Snowfall Robe, and a turquoise dress. She has white tiger ears with turquoise stripes and a white tiger tail with turquoise stripes. In both dragon and humanoid form, she wears a silver heart locket. When she is angry, her left eye glows turquoise with turquoise smoke and flames coming from it, and she gains an aura like Russia from Hetalia, but it’s in shades of blue. Mostly this and this. Most things she touch usually gain a coat of frost.
*Personality: Bengal is usually pretty chill and friendly, but goes from 0-100 if you tick her off. She’s loyal as ever, willing to protect her loved ones at all cost. She has a quick temper and is rather petty and emotional, as well as overreacting, edgy, and melodramatic. And murderous.
*Theme Song((s)): Control((Halsey)), Gasoline((Halsey)), The Mangle((Groundbreaking)), Angel With a Shotgun((The Cab))
Typically Worshiped By:
Domain: A tundra. A cave to be specific. A very nice cave. Lovely sofas, great sleeping places, y’know.
Any Temples?: Yep. They’re typically made of stone or ice, with steps up to a podium with a bowl on it. Icicles hang from the ceiling. Sacrifices are made to her by people stabbing themselves with an icicle and putting the bloody icicle in the bowl.

Any Followers: Yes, though not a whole lot, since she isn’t especially well-liked, with winter and being murderous and all.
Weapons: Twin katanas, her teeth and claws
*Backstory?: Bengal was the daughter of a farmer and an unemployed mother. She had two sisters, being a triplet, and an older brother. She loved her family very much. However, she got picked on and bullied a lot because her family was poor, and for some other reasons. However, one day, a nobleman came along. Her family let him stay with them, but he was rather pompous and arrogant. Bengal didn’t really care, but was a bit ticked off. However, one night, he decided to kill her parents and siblings in their sleep and rob them of the few things of value her family owned. Bengal was only spared because she was out on a walk to get water for her father’s crops because she couldn’t sleep. When she got back to see her family dead and the nobleman asleep with their stuff in a bag, she was enraged and grief-stricken. She got a knife from the kitchen and slit the nobleman’s throat, then cried her eyes out the whole night. She had no friends to comfort her, no other family members to go to. She was on her own. She was sent to the orphanage, but all of the families who adopted her had abused her. She ran off to the tundra in her cloak, and came across a Snow Leopard, who took her in. She lived in the icy cold with the leopard and her cubs. Then she came across a rare Ambrosia Flower((These things are like uber rare and turn people into Deities. They’re glowing blue)). Not knowing what it was, she picked it to give it to her mother. However, the flower turned to a sparking blue dust in her hands that then flew into the air and rained down upon her, turning her into a Goddess. She felt power surge through her, her abilities undecided. She raced back to her mother, still not knowing what was going on. However, when she got back to the cave, she saw a group of hunters leaving and her family dead. She sobbed and cried, and the grief blossomed into rage. She knew she had power. She knew she was a Goddess now. She knew what she was the Goddess of. Ice, the frozen wasteland she lived in. Cats, the species that had been so kind to her. And last but not least... Vengeance. The thing she thirsted for. The newfound Goddess killed the hunters and mourned her family, continuing on to take revenge on those who have wronged her and others.

*Crush?: N/A

Other: WOO I’M ANGSTY AND EDGY. Seriously. I’m 50% Angst and 50% Fluff.

Name: Peach

*Nickname((s)): Son, just don’t.
Race: Vampire Dragon Shapeshifter
Sexuality: Bisexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Bengal
Appearance: Basically a RainWing who is tall, frightfully thin, pale purple, vampire-fanged, and red-eyed. She has a golden heart locket and is very pretty. She can also turn into a humanoid but I’m lazy.
Personality: Peach is an... interesting character. She’s very intelligent and clever, and is also quite protective and caring, but she’s also, um... a sociopathic, cannibalistic, sadistic, murderous vampire.
*Theme Song((s)): Johnny’s Revenge((Crown The Empire)), Sarcasm((Get Scared)), Don’t Hold It Against Us((Groundbreaking))
Weapons: Her teeth, claws, and sometimes uses scalpels, knives, syringes, or needles.
Powers: Shapeshifting between dragon and humanoid, super strength and agility, can’t die normally((Sunlight, stake through the heart, and fire can kill her))

*Backstory?: Basically, She was best friends with her husband, then they got married. Peach was a doctor, they had a daughter, and then Peach got turned into a vampire. Her husband said he never loved her and got her banished from her home and took away her daughter. He had two other lovers, whom Peach killed in a jealous rage. She then killed her ex. Yay.

Other: I’m way too obsessed with Peach

Mods, PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Save fox deity! >:D

• Posted at:

-Fox-

Queen of too many OCs

Eev-eevui-vee!- Firefly the Eevee

Save the Vaquitas!!!

Remember Petal Pelt

#StopDropAndRoll

Joined the forums; January 2017

The Foxcraft Forums!

Look out for Tucuxi, Porpoise and Vaquita in my posts!

Name:   Iris
*Nickname((s)): 
Type of God:  Goddess
Sexuality: Bi
Deity of((Up to 3 things)):  Imagination, Wisdom and Stars
*Symbols: Stars, Owls, and a quill
Powers: Can create things through imagination and create constellations and star related things like creating black holes and explosions.  
*Pets: 
Appearance((s)): She is relatively average height with silver eyes with a hint of purple. She tends to wear a black cloak with a silvery-grey short sleeve turtleneck with it's back cut out into a cross-hatch and stops at her midrift. She has silvery-grey shorts with a short skirt with slits going up her side (like a chinese dress but as a skirt). She has knee-length black boots with folded silvery-grey socks rolled at the top. 
*Personality: 
*Theme Song((s)): 
Typically Worshiped By: people
Domain: The stars and knoledge seeking places like libraries and schools
Any Temples?: yes, one in Rome
Any Followers: I suppose - the temple keepers in the one temple
Weapons: A bow and arrow, other wise a long, black katana.
*Backstory?: 
*Crush?: 
Other: Athena, I'll fill out more of this as we go along. I don't have the time right now.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

***Guys pleas check /300117 (page two is helpful) to see if what you want to be the deity of is taken.

Also, Bengal, didn't you agree that there should be no gods/goddesses or the Earth or Sky? 

I have claimed the wilderness (including like the forests and whatnot), Wicca/Paganism, and maiden hood.

• Posted at:

✨~Jade River~✨

CHILD OF GAEA

Wiccan

r e m e m b e r  a r i e n Y

All my flowers grew back as thorns

Windows boarded up after the storm

She built a fire just to keep me warm

All the drama queens taking swings

All the jokers dressing up as kings

- t. swift

@Fox

Saved.

@Jade River

No I didn’t??

Adding a rule:

11. Use good grammar.

Also, the Deities meet in this clocktower called Epheral every full moon to talk about stuff. It’s in the middle of a forest on this giant mountain called Misty Mountain.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Mine are zebras, sarcasm, and the mind, form coming in soonish

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

@Yellow

Saved.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

You didn't? Huh...

• Posted at:

✨~Jade River~✨

CHILD OF GAEA

Wiccan

r e m e m b e r  a r i e n Y

All my flowers grew back as thorns

Windows boarded up after the storm

She built a fire just to keep me warm

All the drama queens taking swings

All the jokers dressing up as kings

- t. swift

When you see my form, demeter

• Posted at:

`·.·★ Aηgie/Melon★·.·´

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

Delet this

#RawrXD

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'gay

Melon:

-Super cool

-not emotionally invested

-Theatre Kid

-part of the 1% that Gets It

-Bee vore chill

-meme

Name: Angie
*Nickname((s)): ...angie
Type of God: goddess
Sexuality: Gay
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Lesbians, Confidence, Digital Art
*Symbols: Art tablet, lipstick,  art tablet pen, roses
Powers: can control minor Love interactions, grants art abilities, gives/takes Confidence
*Pets: none
Appearance((s)): Long black curly hair that goes down to the middle of her back. Slightly tan skin and Asian appearance. Wears a sleeveless pink top and a flare skirt. Has red shoes with a lighter shade of red as wraps around her legs. Wears detached sleeves that goes down to her hand like fingerless gloves. All of the colors are shades of pink, all colors of the Lesbian flag
*Personality: kind and smart. Impartial. Very interested in human affairs but rarely partakes in them. Sentient and passive. Angie believes in forgiveness, but some things just can’t be forgiven. 
*Theme Song((s)): What About Us by P!nk, King by Lauren Aquilina 
Typically Worshiped By:
Domain: Pretty much everyone on land
Any Temples?: Yes, it’s a pastel pink made of marble and very sparkly. Roses snake up the columns. The doors are engraved with art utensils. Sacrifices are made by placing roses of pink shades onto an altar and burned. 
Any Followers:  Artists and gays
Weapons: Only love and also very sharp fountain pens
*Backstory?: Angie never had good parents. They psychologically and physically abused her.  She ran away and made a living on her own. One day she was living on the streets when she was snatched up by a selfish man and tied up. In an abandoned warehouse she was chained like a dog and sold along with many other children. One man bought her and she was forced to be his slave. For years she worked for a merciless man who beat her and forced her to do tasks. She was very weak but resilient. She was also very smart. So one day Angie ran away using her wits. Using willpower, she built up anger unprecedented to anyone in the world. The spirits took notice and decided to make her a god, because she didn’t deserve what she went through. Because of this, Angie is constantly looking out for victims of abuse. 
*Crush?: none
Other:

• Posted at:

`·.·★ Aηgie/Melon★·.·´

SHSL Artist

Silently Judging you

Delet this

#RawrXD

Cringe Culture is dead

Move I'gay

Melon:

-Super cool

-not emotionally invested

-Theatre Kid

-part of the 1% that Gets It

-Bee vore chill

-meme

Name: Kit

*Nickname((s)):

Sexuality: Heteroromantic Asexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Eldritch horror, rabbits, spooky/spoopy things.

*Symbols: A white rabbit & a black octopus or squid.
Powers: Invisibility, shapeshifting, and what is the power to suddenly cause people to be paralyzed with fear called?
*Pets: A ridiculous amount of white rabbits that she often uses as scouts.
Appearance((s)): Usually appears to be a rather short girl made of shadows wearing a shadowy dress and cloak, occasionally with tentacles, fangs, or multiple eyes. May also appear as an albino rabbit the size of a large dog, or a serpent-like shadowy black dragon about as big as a schoolbus with glow in the dark speckles and purple eyes.
*Personality: Too quiet, chill, always always watching and listening... Scared of people, and enjoys scaring people wayyy too much.

*Theme Song((s)): 
Typically Worshiped By: Well... Children like me, maybe they want me to protect them from nightmares about invisible tree octopi?
Domain: A cool, damp, shady, green, moss-covered island in the middle of a lake. (Based on a real place I've been to that I loved.)
Any Temples?: Uh... One? Made of black marble or something dude I don't know how temples work. Just give me your nightmares & stuff.
Any Followers: Not really. You know, most people being scared of dark spooky things.
Weapons: Mainly her teeth or fists/tentacles/claws.
*Backstory?: 

*Crush?:
Other: Uh... Hades is cool.

sorry I'm bad at forms

• Posted at:

Kit Syzygy

Spooky Queen of Rabbits & Eldritch Things

hi I like space & spooky stuff

R.I.P.

Bucky

"Daylight dies

Blackout the sky

Does anyone care?

Is anybody there?"

save a Deity of archery, art, and song.

and a demigod.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

change 'song' to lightning

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

Please save Goddess of Writing/art utensils, Insects+Arachnids, and writer's/artist's block!!!

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

Goddess form

Name: Yellow

Nickname(s): None unless you choose to give me one

Sexuality: Heterosexual (but this might change if I'm really shipping something)

Deity of: Zebras, sarcasm, and the mind

Symbols: A rearing zebra (white with yellow stripes)

Powers: Mindreading (if that's okay), empathy - feeling others' feelings, illusion and mind tricks, making people feel emotions (can only do this for a really short amount of time)

Appearance: Main appearance is an average heighted, lithely built fifteen-year-old human. (I'm not fifteen by the way). She is dark skinned and her black hair is usually braided, either in cornrows or African-style braids. Her eyes are a brown so dark that they look black. She usually wears all yellow - yellow pants, a long-sleeved and glittery yellow shirt and a cloak the colour of gold. She also wears simple yellow orb earrings.

Personality: She is usually very kind and friendly, and if you make her mad she will usually not show it. She has a slow temper and it will usually take a lot, a lot a LOT of being a jerk/butt to her for her to get mad... but when she eventually gets mad, she really lets it loose and will probably yell at you and/or send you torrent of sadness or fear. She likes it when everyone's happy and when walking into a room, will usually try to "lighten the mood" by making everyone feel a bit happier and relaxed. (Again, this is only for a short amount of time; she's not brainwashing anyone.) When she feels sad or is in a bad mood, she will seclude herself from everyone else. Also, she is possibly the snarkiest and most sarcastic person whom you would ever meet. She also loves puns.

Typically worshiped by: I dunno... can I just say "people"?

Domain: Lives in a mansion in the middle of the savanna that can only be found if she reveals it to you or if you're looking for it

Any Temples?: Yeh, she has one in the Forengard capital city (or biggest city, if there's not a capital), and one in the town Jaunia, for which she is the patron goddess. Those are her only two.

Any Followers: Most Jaunians.

Weapons: A dagger that causes its victim to see their greatest fear; she doesn't use this often. Also has a sabre.

Backstory?: I might go into more detail with this later. Yellow was just a normal snarky teen when she decided that she was going to look into magic. She turned her back on her family and friends, who disapproved of poking about in magic, and she got a great wizard as her mentor/guide and he taught her lots, but she didn't possess any magical powers so she was really just learning theory. Still, she loved it and they often went exploring for magical artefacts and things like that. One day, they came across an Ambrosia Flower. Yellow asked what it was. The Wizard told her to pick it up to examine it so he could be sure what it really was, but when Yellow picked it up it dissolved and she felt magic and power flow through her. She felt all of The Wizards emotions about this transformation - fear, excitement, envy, wonder - and became really confused. She also accidentally read his mind, and she heard all these thoughts about herself that she didn't like. It sounded to her that The Wizard never really liked her at all, though he was becoming her closest friend. In sadness she fled and found herself in the savanna. She came across a group of zebras and she transformed herself into a zebra for a few decades, changing her appearance sometimes, to try to forget about her previous life. Eventually, though, she realised that she couldn't really live the rest of her life as a zebra when she had all this rare power that could probably be used for good and stuff. So, decades after leaving her old life behind, she returned and changed her name and, slightly, her appearance. The Wizard hadn't told anyone what had happened to Yellow, so no one knew that she was a goddess.

Crush?: None yet

Other: Athena

• Posted at:

Yellow

Zebrasarecool

#SunnyLickedAQibli

#ClerilIsAFruit

DemonxYellow

"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not." ~The Lorax

Christian!

"LICK LICK LICK" she saids as she was put in an assylum

@Bengy (gotta get into character) I think I mentioned this before, but Chanty can die. She just gets resurrected immediately, which could technically still be counted as 'immortality' but just putting that out there for any others who weren't in chat 

also, to match more with the character of the three concepts, the godden (gender neutral term, though you could just use 'deity') is called 'Chanty' not Enchanted. 

Name: Chanty 
*Nickname((s)): Chanty, Chan-Chan, Enchan
Sexuality: Grayromantic Pansexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Despair, Equality, and Psychopop
*Symbols: Hot Pink, Crown of Thorns, Paradoxes and Irony
Powers: Random Teleportation (Can teleport, but cannot control where she ends up) Instant resurrection (Can technically be killed, try as many times as you'd like) Bestowing objects to people
*Pets: Nein. Hope is unity, despair is separation.
Appearance((s)): (badly inked, monochrome image of Chanty has been put on GvE Images) She looks rather unnatural. Her skin tone is split drastically down the middle, with (from the perspective of if you were facing her) the left side of her body having pitch black skin, and the other side having pure white skin. Her hair is incredibly floofy and clearly unrealistic; it's pitch black, her bangs hang down over her eye on her black side, and are slightly swept to the side on her right. There's a gap in her bangs directly above her right eye. Her bangs are straight. The eye that can be seen is bubblegum pink in color. It often has this cartoony 'swirl' in it, especially when she's in a despair moment. Her hair's overall shape: the line forms a 's' shape on either side, reflected. Basically it flows, the it fans out again in the end. Her hair perks up about 3 inches away from the ground. She looks like she's in high school, with a classic anime girl's proportions (yes, anime. Not rl, anime.) 

For basic clothing, she wears a black and white sailor uniform. The uniform is split down the middle just like her. The right side has a white shirt with a black cap, black ribbon and white stripes. The left side has a black shirt with a white cap, white ribbon and black stripes. Her skirt is a pleated miniskirt with alternating pleats of black and white. She wears mismatched stockings that both reach her thighs, one is white with black polka dots and the other is a cat stocking with white eyes, white whiskers, white nose and mouth. (It's that stocking where the top looks like a cat's face) Her shoes are Mary Janes with a cartoony demon wing attached to the outer side. The right shoe is white with a white wing, while the left shoe is black with a black wing. 

She also has a king's crown and cloak. The crown is tiny and is at an angle on her head. The crown is classic red and gold, and the cape is the classic red with the leopard fur rim.
*Personality: She's sickly sweet and bubbly. Best way to describe her would be 'Monokuma', the main antagonist of Danganronpa. She's not afraid to 'go there' and never stops smiling. She relishes despair over all else, equality comes second and psychopop is her aesthetic. She feels despair at the fact that she can't die, so when someone 'kills' her, she feels despair at being reincarnated yet again. She loves to lead others to enjoy the same despair that she loves. The occasional mortal or demigod comes to slay her for being the cause of so much murder. They hear that she can be killed, and thus they attempt it. They kill her and feel great triumph, only to despair when she come see back to life. They keep trying and trying to kill her; here's the thing with despair. If there's a little bit of hope, the despair becomes ever more prominent. They continue to hope that 'this time, this time she'll die for good", but Shen never does and they die in despair amd enter her sect of the underworld. 

*Theme Song((s)): (In order of significance) Let's kill each other, Despair Searching, Danganronpa's Execution Music, Scrum Debate, Climax Reasoning
Typically Worshiped By: Any type of human, because any type of human can fall into despair and kill under her name. She doesn't really have followers or people who actively worship her, she's only a deity that represents one of humanity's darkest emotions, so things just naturally happen.
Domain: She has a sect in the Underworld, filled only with people who killed under her name, those who were cursed under her name, and those who were killed by those who killed under her name. This is also where she does her executions and where all the psychopop is located, since the world is medieval/set in the past and thus psychopop doesn't exist. There are various buildings and sections in the sect itself, a casino for example.

She sorta travels all over Forengard, anywhere where there are humans. She also goes to Epheral for meetings.
Any Temples?: She has no set temple in the overworld sect, but she travels around in a UFO. Nobody knows what the interior looks like, and people don't normally see it cause it'd be kinda mind blowing for the people of the past. It's where she drops/'bestows' items upon people.

In the underworld, her sect is basically her temple.
Any Followers: Most of her followers don't realize they're 'following her', so no. Also to reiterate: Hope is unity, Despair is separation. It wouldn't make sense for a deity of (mainly) despair to have companions.

Weapons: She can bestow weapons, but she never fights back and doesn't really use weapon.
*Backstory?: She's an oddball God, kinda a deity created because of human nature. Despair is most prevalent in humans over any other animal, and thus she watches over humanity mostly and doesn't touch the animal realms.
*Crush?: Nope
Other: Hestia. As you can see, the main theme I wanted for Chanty was 'out of place', and that is reflected all over this form. I mostly went by psychopop and despair, but her 'equality' is represented as an aftermath/more subtle. She doesn't care whether it's a king or a peasant; all humans are humans to her. All humans can fall into despair as long as you push the right buttons. "Ironic" is a second theme for Chanty. Despite being a godden of equality, she wears a crown and cape, symbols of monarchy. Also to note, one of her symbols is a crown of thorns, not because Christianity but it symbolizes the burden of rulers who have been raised higher than anyone else. Kinda like: you've been raised up, but I won't let you have smooth sailing, it's the will of those commoners down below. She's also like "if someone did it, you can do it to!" It's not a morally good thing, but it's a policy of hers. If someone does something, it's only fair if you can do the same.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

Let's get the ball rolling!

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

Name: Grif

*Nickname((s)): The Bloodthief
Type of God: God

Sexuality: Asexual 
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Truth, Dreams and Murder
*Symbols: Usually nothing, but a bite mark can be used to refer to me.
Powers: Prehensile maw, Shadow form (invisible to non-deities, but leaves me vulnerable for five seconds afterwards)
Appearance((s)): An elongated dragon, thick dried-blood coloured scales running down my back. My wings connect to my legs like a bats' and an almost scorpion like barb rests on the tip of my main wing-finger. I have a rainwing like head but my botton jay splits in two. My tounge has a maw on the end used to kill and maim others.

*Theme Song((s)):  'Warwick Login Screen Animation' , Murder Melody (Cult to follow)
Typically Worshiped By: People whom  want to send nightmares onto others, a few priests 
Domain: Populated cities/Underworld
Any Temples?: Not really, but there are small shrines dotted about.
Any Followers: ....did hades have followers?
Weapons: my self

Other: Fenrir. He's counted as a god :D

• Posted at:

Grif

Forum Sol

God of Truth, Dreams and Murder

Crooked grins, sly hands and one dangerous voice

If lies were cats I'd be a litter

carnificina

I never really feel a thing Im just kinda too froze

The death of innocence

Name: Cleverfighting

*Nickname((s)): Cleaver

Sexuality: She doesn't know or care.

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Writer’s/Artist’s block, writing/art utensils, and Insects/arachnids.

*Symbols: a meat cleaver, a swarm of insects, a spider web with a pencil in the center, and broken pencils/paintbrushes.

Powers: Can summon and control insects and arachnids, can give people writer’s or artist’s block, has power over all writing and art utensils, can use writing and drawing utensils to create.

*Pets: Keeps insects of all kinds and has way too many pets to count. She is often depicted riding some kind of insect or arachnid with a paintbrush the size of her strapped to her back.

Appearance((s)): Usually takes the form of a small girl the size of an average insect. She has the wings of a sphinx moth, antennae of a Palo Verde beetle, and eyes of a butterfly. This often changes, depending on which insect’s or arachnid’s appearance she’d like to have at the moment. She has short, messy brown hair, and gray skin. She usually wears a gray fuzzy coat that matches her skin color over a black outfit. She doesn’t wear any shoes. Her blood is usually green or blue in color. She will sometimes also take the form of a Rainwing, Mudwing, or Nightwing depending on her mood. She rarely takes the form of an actual human.

*Personality: She’s….complicated. Everything depends on her mood. She rarely has reason for anything other than “I felt like it.” Because of that, she can be dangerous. She has very few morals, most of which being “No hurting things I like, no bullying, and no saying mean things.” She can be serious, she can be childish, she can be bored, she can be sad, she can be reckless, and she can just be plain insane, it really depends. She usually acts like a small child though.

*Theme Song((s)):

Typically Worshiped By: Artists, writers, those looking for revenge on writers or artists, insect lovers, farmers, anyone really, it depends on what they want from her.

Domain: She spends most of her time in a tree house full of insects, arachnids, writing and art utensils, and any other oddities she likes. No insect or arachnid are permitted to eat each other or die in her presence.

Any Temples?: Her temples are typically big but not grand. They’re usually built more for comfort than anything. Bugs usually hang out there, and writing and art utensils are usually scattered about. Anyone may use them, as long as they are given back. Whether or not they are brought back in one piece, it doesn’t matter.

Any Followers: She’s not liked very much, but has many followes, as no one wants to get on her bad side.

Weapons: Cleavers and any insect/arachnid natural weapon.

*Backstory?: You shall have to see.

*Crush?: May develop one...

Other: Artemis and Hades are both pretty cool.

Also, I might add some followers later but it's midnight for me and if I don't go to sleep now I'll regret it in the morning.

((Mods please let this through))

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

• Posted at:

bowing

in front of

the crowd

fought

right under

my smile

f l a w

why hasn’t my post gone through

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

All accepted and saved.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

post incoming

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*fingerguns into eternity*

it's Heather, Heather, Heather-

guess who's baaaaccckk!( it's me)

season 3 of voltron killed me * thumbs up*

#UMessWithTheCrabboUGetTheStabbo

#TEAMCRAB

can i save a spot

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*fingerguns into eternity*

it's Heather, Heather, Heather-

guess who's baaaaccckk!( it's me)

season 3 of voltron killed me * thumbs up*

#UMessWithTheCrabboUGetTheStabbo

#TEAMCRAB

Save Deity of Wolf, Nature, and War please!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

save deity

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

"Never hope, but pacified peace." ~ Fate

Q u e e n   o f    S p o r t s

{Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Onyx, Splashy, Crescent, and Snowfox.}

All saved.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

form coming

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Why is my post not sending through? 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

now mines not

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

I'm going to make a deity of healing, justice and peace

• Posted at:

Pepper

Many morbid thoughts

Spicy memes YAS

Lobster rights

AJ: minigriff

Ermigerd trollfics

Who needs sleep when you have Camp Camp?

Proud Washingtonian 

Asdf

CHILL

#Emergancyseafish

Mai flipside is le Puppet

#Spidersrbae

Fabulous

Kweenblobfish

Gastergofaster

Forum Sent!

• Posted at:

*Longclaw*

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

#EdwardCullenIsMine

Sapph and Vertigo- Forum Sisters

Slytherin & Thunderclan Deputy

Death is the painful truth, while life is just a beautiful life

save deity of the galaxy,the future,and deformities

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Save deity of electricity, birds, and animation, please!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

”It’s out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting.”

”Oh, just your friendly neighboorhood brown tabby antagonist“ -Winter

Change justice to doves

• Posted at:

Pepper

Many morbid thoughts

Spicy memes YAS

Lobster rights

AJ: minigriff

Ermigerd trollfics

Who needs sleep when you have Camp Camp?

Proud Washingtonian 

Asdf

CHILL

#Emergancyseafish

Mai flipside is le Puppet

#Spidersrbae

Fabulous

Kweenblobfish

Gastergofaster

MODS

• Posted at:

Call me Poppy!

"I wish your nose was a herring so I could eat it."  

| advanced napper

| champion procrastinator

| shopping enthusiast

| proud R A V E N P U F F

#MoreMudWings  

#PerilIsACampfire  

#WinterTheCockroachKid

undo my save

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

MODS

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"A lost memory is never a forgotten memory."

#DearEvanHansen

If you only look around, you will be found

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

mods please

• Posted at:

^^SNOWBELLE^^

= absolute hamiltrash = ultimate pokemaniac = pro shipper =

Talk less // smile more :)

Forum Lil Sis: Necro

#FreeTheQiblis

#GoldenBeltStalker

....now say the truth.

MY POSTS. I'VE SENT THEM HOURS AGO. WHY HAVEN'T THEY GONE THROUGH?!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

SAME!

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver