Name:Hermaphrodite

*Nickname((s)):Herma

Race:Nymph of the grasses

Sexuality: Pan 

Appearance: Herma is pale gray, tall, skinny, has bright green doe eyes, long white hair that goes down to her ankles and, she wears a white t-shirt that is really baggy on her(Like a dress) and short shorts, and an ankle bracelet that is woven out of long strands of grass.

Personality: Herma is nice, kind, outgoing, but she is sometimes too friendly example: "Oh hey look a huge angry Roman man with a huge axe... I'm going to go say hi!"

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons:Herma does not use weapons but she can control grass

Powers: Can control grass(Other plants too)

*Crush?:Open but none yet

Other:Hecate

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Habeas corpus

this is a cruel and unusual form of punishment!

All hail Your Royal Blueness!

Spoopy 24/7

if you are reading this you must be a unicorn, oh hi mom!

#EmergancySeaFish

Forum Family: EVERYONE!

*the Darkwoods breaks off from the rest of GGaD and begins to float away from it forever*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

@Habeus Corpus

Accepted.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Pardon my ignorance Bengal, but I am seriously confused. Unless you posted/updated the rules on another one of the 10 pages, I read the rules and still am confused. 

• Posted at:

Renegade

and

Mercedes

Fangirl

"I like this thing." ~ Han Solo

#HammockFlavoredDrinks

Strength to Puerto Rico, Los Angeles, and Houston.

Daughter of Artemis

"I wash my hands of this weirdness." ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

(@Bengal- didn't I get to make another deity and roleplay it because it's supposed to be my boyfriend because he's a forumer?)

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

(Hurricane) Queen of Sports

"Never holds hope but pacified peace." ~ Fate ~

"Just life as a shipless, waiting."

|Forum Fam: Imagine, Onyx, Crescent, Snowfox, and MockingJay.|

"I'm not new I'm just brand new!"

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@Hurricane

Yes,

@Renegade

You’re missing something important...

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Ciseaux

*Nickname((s)): Syx

Race: Undead Gijinka Demon/Monster(?)

Sexuality: Homosexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Independent

Appearance: Her skin is a sickly white, with liliac hints. Her lilac hair is tied in a bun-ponytail, with spiky bangs falling into her bright, red eyes and thin clumps of hair on either side of her head. Her body shape's fairly thin but curvy. There are cleaves on certain parts of her body where that segment separates from the rest of the body: There's a cleave through her neck, disconnecting her head from her body. There's another cleave through her right leg, disconnecting from the center of her thigh. There is also a cleave carving out a dome from her left side with x-stitches trying to keep the ends as close together as possible. There are also stitches all over her body: one right on her left elbow, another on her right shoulder, another across her chest, another around her left thigh, and around each foot.

Trying to hold each cleave together, pastel pink threads have been sewed in "x"'s around each. One can see Ciseaux's flesh because of the cleaves, which is also a mix of pastel pink and orange. The wounds have no blood oozing out; only when Cixseaux suffers a fresh cut will bright, cherry-red blood -- in stark contrast to her pastel colors -- gush forth.

Ciseaux's eyes have a black pupil. The iris has an extra outer rim that is a slighter lighter tint of red, and there's a maroon "x" shape over the entire iris. Her sclera are a normal, white color.

Ciseaux's lilac clothes are incredibly ripped and tattered, with the entire midsection being ripped off and exposing her chest at the right angles. Her tattered clothes seem to have once been a dress of some sort. The front part of the skirt has been ripped off, leaving the front of her legs exposed with the back part of the once-long skirt mostly intact. The top half resembles a heavily tattered crop top; it has strap sleeves and a low, round collar, from what can be seen of the remains. Most of her stomach is exposed because of the damage done to the dress, separating the top from the remains of the skirt. The dress is one-layered and plain, with starbursts of white flower decorations on the long part of the skirt.

Ciseaux has a destinct "scissor" motif. A pair of scissors are stabbed through her bun to hold it in place, the end of her hair strands have blades on them. Another scissor is stabbed a little bit under the cleave on her right leg. The largest scissor, however, is the one stabbed right through her midsection. The twin handles of the scissor emerge from her back, parallel to the ground, slightly open as the blades go through Ciseuax's thin back. The blades also emerge from right below her chest, with about a foot of space between the entry wounds, parallel to the ground. 

Personality: Ciseaux's first impression is that of a nice, softspoken girl who seems to be hesitantly sad about something or other. She usually murmurs a simple response before wandering off again. She never seems rushed, never seems to show drastic emotion. Her emotional range only consists of: slight sadness, slight annoyance, and quiet acceptance. 

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: The giant scissor skewering her is her main weapon. She can use any of the other scissors she has, but her main weapon is the giant weapon. These scissors can't be broken or damaged.

Powers: She can't die, she's an undead monster of some sorts. Her wounds seal after a certain amount of time has allotted and she doesn't feel pain from self-afflicted/old wounds. She is adept at fighting, able to speed up almost like a ninja.

*Backstory?: A lot about this monster is unknown. She appeared out of the blue one day (her intro thread), carrying out her "duty". She's a serial killer; she kills others that possess certain "traits". That have not yet been deterimined. As the FWRP progresses, her complex motives will become clearer.

*Crush?: None

Other: PoV Color

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

Let's get the ball rolling!

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

Sigh

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OH -Flushes.- My favorite goddess is Artemis/Dianna

• Posted at:

Renegade

and

Mercedes

Fangirl

"I like this thing." ~ Han Solo

#HammockFlavoredDrinks

Strength to Puerto Rico, Los Angeles, and Houston.

Daughter of Artemis

"I wash my hands of this weirdness." ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

Oh that's right-- Hestia 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

up

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

random question: can I change GGaD!Piano into GGaD!Flaw

aka

can I change my character?

• Posted at:

bowing

in front of

the crowd

fought

right under

my smile

f l a w

@Enchanted & Renegade

Accepted.

@Flaw

Of course.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

*Flops onto a couch*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: Flaw

Nicknames: None

Type of God: Underworld, First Generation Non-Elder

Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic

Deity of: Ballet and Suicide

Symbols: A pair of black ballet shoes. Its patron animal is the raven and her patron flower is the orchid.

Powers: It has incredible flexibility, grace, and balance. It can see the scars on the soul and spirit as if it was presented on the flesh. It can shout with the call of the void, drawing them closer and closer to death, but it can also grant the gift of saving people from ending themselves. It can turn invisible when it wants.

Pets: None

Appearance: It has dark gray hair constantly floating in the wind like tattered ribbons. It has a rosy complexion. It has a slash of red in the middle of white for eyes. It doesn’t seem to cast a shadow. It is seen with broken shackles attached to its wrists. It is tall, elegant, and a somewhat … crooked frame, like a puppet. It is pictured to wear a black shirt, black skin-tight trousers, white socks, and black ballet pointe shoes.

Personality: It is generally quite pessimistic but can be optimistic sometimes. It never talks and never leaks emotion. It treats others with absolute coldness, and lets the people who have suicided just linger around and occasionally shows sign of care for them. It is considered mysterious as it always disappears and appear, but often stays in its sect. Others may think that it seems to horribly uninformed of the present conditions since it always stays in its sect, but always gather information from others’ conversations at the Epheral. It is mentally strong and tough-willed and isn’t affected by suicidal thoughts as a result. It doesn’t form an opinion about something easily unless it directly affects its morals.

Theme Song: Let it Fall by Emmelie de Forest

Typically Worshiped By: Those who wants to save someone from suicide. It only responds by burning a piece of paper containing their prayers in front of its temples.

Domain: It has a sect in the the approximate center of the Underworld. It seems to be quite peaceful, with rolling plains of green grass. The souls that have suicided drop here. In the center is its only temple/ballet academy for the dead. It is constantly found inside, eternally dancing, responding to dangers if called.

Any Temples: Basically, every ballet academy counts as a temple. Several on the Overworld, several more non-ballet temples, but only one, in her sect, in the Underworld.

Any Followers: Those who have suicided, most willingly. Other than that, not really...

Weapons: Her l’appel du vide and the shackles attached to her wrists.

Backstory: Born in the Underworld, taught ballet to the mortals, saved some mortals, yeah.

Other: Hades, this poor boy did nothing to get this reputation. Also Demetria. She’s cool.

• Posted at:

bowing

in front of

the crowd

fought

right under

my smile

f l a w

Will finish later.

Name: Bliss

*Nickname((s)): N/A
Type of God: Godess

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Creativity, writing, and literature (feel free to change them if taken)
*Symbols: A women holding a book with Rainbow swirls around her
Powers: Can whisper in the ears of writers to give them insparation and sometimes control them, can control what people write in a book, can instantly change a piece of literature, ect
*Pets: A brown owl named quill
Appearance((s)): a short woman with rather normal looking clothes. She has long auburn hair with a red ribbon and wears a long blue dress with trumpet sleeves. She has a golden belt with words carved onto it in an ancient language. (Sorry if it's not that descriptive)
*Personality: I know this is lazy but TBRPD 

*Theme Song((s)): N/A
Typically Worshiped By: writers and poets
Domain: a nice wooden house with comfortable furniture. There are fireplaces in there though. Not the best idea. And TONS of full bookshelves.
Any Temples?: If you would call them that. They are basically just old abandoned libraries that her worshippers placed some offerings in. 
Any Followers: Not many, she isn't the most worshipped godess.
Weapons: None
*Backstory?: again with the laziness. TBRPD 

*Crush?: open
Other: Apollo

Name: Orca

*Nickname((s)): killer whale

Race: Seawing

Sexuality: Not interested in romance.
*To Whom are They Employed: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: 

Powers: 

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 

Other: 

• Posted at:

~Bliss~

Hamiltrash|Pegasister

Athiest|Pan

"I have no idea what I'm doing with my life" - me probably

"Solve your own problems math!" - Actual quote from me in the middle of math class 

Queen of musicals

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER AND I CAN USE A CHRISTMAS AESTHETIC 

Name: Shidoni

Nickname: Shi

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Unknown for now

Deity of: Pianos, Foxes (Are those already taken?)

Symbols: She doesn't really have a set symbol since she's not very well known

Powers: Her right eye is the source of her power. When it's exposed to any sort of light, a pair of wings will appear on Shidoni's back that look like they are made from stained glass and are different shades of gold and blue. She keeps her eye hidden under an eyepatch most of the time because of this, and only removes her eyepatch when she wants to use her wings. She also has a singing ability, where she can use her voice to manipulate things around her. She can use that ability in combat as well, but it's hard for her to use and drains most of her energy.

Pets: None for now

Appearance((s)): Greyish-blue left eye, right eye is the same color but with traces of gold around the outside and gold crystal shapes that appear when it's exposed to light. She keeps her right eye hidden most of the time under a white eyepatch that has blue and gold triangle designs on it. Her hair is dark brown, choppy and layered, and goes down to her waist. Her bangs are sideswept, and her hair is usually slightly messy. She is tall, and has pale skin. Most of the time, she wears a mint greenish-blue dress that goes down past her knees, with off the shoulder sleeves and a blue flower design on her chest. She wears golden colored sandals with the dress as well.

Personality: She's quiet, shy, and has some self-esteem issues. She always apologizes for everything she does wrong and has very little confidence in herself. When she's fighting, she can be a little soft-hearted at times and has a hard time hurting anyone, even if they are the enemy.

Theme Song((s)): Secrets by OneRepublic

Typically Worshiped By: Anyone into music but usually pianists

Domain: She's always traveling so she doesn't have one.

Any Temples?: No

Any Followers: She's not a very well known goddess, so the only people who know about her right now are mostly pianists. 

Weapons: She has a bracelet that is enchanted, and has several charms attacked to it. Each charm is one of her weapons/belongings, and she can summon it from her wrist whenever she needs it. The charms are her sword Oblivion, a gold and azure colored sword with a long blade and a jewel studded hilt, an enchanted piano-keyboard that floats in the air in front of her when summoned, an ocarina (a kind of instrument), and a lyre (a sort of miniature harp)

Backstory?: Shidoni spent most of her time serving a higher-ranked goddess up until very recently. She spent most of her time traveling around the world and running errands for the goddess she worked for. Now that she's not working for her anymore, Shidoni still travels around, not really having anything to do.

Crush?: None yet

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

Shi

シドニ

[she/her]

\\WriterGamerPianistFangirlAvocado//

Can you hear it?

My song is breaking free

#Quinter

Formerly known as Selkie

*eats ice cream*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Accepted

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: NightWolf
*Nickname((s)): One Who Is Not What She Seems
Sexuality: Straight for now.
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Wolves, Nature, and War
*Symbols: Wolves and blood(I'm so scared of blood, yet I feel love towards it)
Powers: Control of wolves and nature? But since Laurel has taken forests, I think I should not be able to control forests.
*Pets: NightWolf is wolf obbssesed, and has around 10.
Appearance((s)): Wolf Apperance: She has gray-black fur and white fur at her paws. She has amber eyes. XD So short description. NightWolf is wolf obbssed, but she also loves dragons. Dragon Apperance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and upperscales as black as the night. Her belly is pale yellow. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's name would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. Human Apperance: NightWolf has long black hair and fierce brown eyes. She has a tan-like skin. She is normally seen wearing leggings light blue leggings and white long-sleeved hoodies. She also normally wears white Converse sneakers. She loves wearing them, so she wears them everyday. It is normal.
*Personality: She's very nice and very clam. Leave her alone and she's going to be super loyal to you. She doesn't like to be wrong, but she's sometimes wrong. When told she's wrong, she's embarrassed. NightWolf is also very insane. She tries to calm herself down by scratching things, and it does work. She's sorta punk-like, but not exactly. Inside her head, there are very bloody things. She's not who you would expect her to be. She is crazy and likes to drink her own blood. She's a rebel and she would say what she wants.
*Theme Song((s)): Wolf(First Aid Kit); Believer(Imagine Dragons); Demons(Imagine Dragons); More to list, but I can't think up of some.
Typically Worshiped By: Rebels, people who agree with nature, and people who hang out during nighttime.
Domain: A wolf den in a forest.
Any Temples?: There's a couple temples for her. was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling.
Any Followers: Yes, around 100.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows
*Backstory?: NightWolf's parents were both deities, but they fled in secret to Earth. Most believed that they were dead. NightWolf grew up not knowing that she had magic. Then came the truth. When she was 6 and facing a bully, she said, "Treat me like some stupid trash one more time and I'll wish the grass you're standing underneath with kill you." The bully punched her again. Then, the grass killed him(The bully). No one was there to see her kill him. NightWolf was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling. Then, she found out her family had magic and she became a deity.
*Crush?: None so far.
Other: Artemis.

You've already accepted it.. but who cares!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

If it did not go through, here it is. There's also another form you should check.

Name: NightWolf
*Nickname((s)): One Who Is Not What She Seems
Sexuality: Straight for now.
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Wolves, Nature, and War
*Symbols: Wolves and blood(I'm so scared of blood, yet I feel love towards it)
Powers: Control of wolves and nature? But since Laurel has taken forests, I think I should not be able to control forests.
*Pets: NightWolf is wolf obbssesed, and has around 10.
Appearance((s)): Wolf Apperance: She has gray-black fur and white fur at her paws. She has amber eyes. XD So short description. NightWolf is wolf obbssed, but she also loves dragons. Dragon Apperance: NightWolf is a large, graceful dragon. She has dark blue underscales and upperscales as black as the night. Her belly is pale yellow. Her wing membrane is pitch-black with white scales underneath her wing membrane. Think of how a NightWing's name would look like. That's her wings. Her horns are a blue that's not too dark, yet not too pale. It's also the same color as her talons. Human Apperance: NightWolf has long black hair and fierce brown eyes. She has a tan-like skin. She is normally seen wearing leggings light blue leggings and white long-sleeved hoodies. She also normally wears white Converse sneakers. She loves wearing them, so she wears them everyday. It is normal.
*Personality: She's very nice and very clam. Leave her alone and she's going to be super loyal to you. She doesn't like to be wrong, but she's sometimes wrong. When told she's wrong, she's embarrassed. NightWolf is also very insane. She tries to calm herself down by scratching things, and it does work. She's sorta punk-like, but not exactly. Inside her head, there are very bloody things. She's not who you would expect her to be. She is crazy and likes to drink her own blood. She's a rebel and she would say what she wants.
*Theme Song((s)): Wolf(First Aid Kit); Believer(Imagine Dragons); Demons(Imagine Dragons); More to list, but I can't think up of some.
Typically Worshiped By: Rebels, people who agree with nature, and people who hang out during nighttime.
Domain: A wolf den in a forest.
Any Temples?: There's a couple temples for her. was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling.
Any Followers: Yes, around 100.
Weapons: Bow and Arrows
*Backstory?: NightWolf's parents were both deities, but they fled in secret to Earth. Most believed that they were dead. NightWolf grew up not knowing that she had magic. Then came the truth. When she was 6 and facing a bully, she said, "Treat me like some stupid trash one more time and I'll wish the grass you're standing underneath with kill you." The bully punched her again. Then, the grass killed him(The bully). No one was there to see her kill him. NightWolf was in shock. When she went home. Her father, Kevin, was the deity of feelings. He figured out what she was feeling. Then, she found out her family had magic and she became a deity.
*Crush?: None so far.
Other: Artemis.

You've already accepted it.. but who cares!

Name: Griffon
*Nickname((s)): Griffy
Race:
Griffin/Human/Dragon Hybrid
Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: NightWolf
Appearance: Dragon Apperance: Griffon is a large, muscular dragon. His snout is yellow. His scales are brown and his underbelly is white. His wings are white as well. His eyes are bright blue. His talons and horns are white. Griffin Apperance: Griffon's beak is bright yellow, and his eyes are bright blue. His wing feathers are white and his body feathers are brown. His talons are dark, yellow. Human Apperance: Griffon has Blonde-Brown hair. He has bright blue eyes and he normally wears a white T-Shirt and blue jeans. He wears orange converse sneakers.
Personality: Giffon is a nice guy. He's very loyal and brave. He can be quite scared sometimes though. He always tries his best to help his master, NightWolf. He wishes to be a deity, but he's basically hired to a deity, which makes him get a view of deity life. If you make him angry, you'd preobably regret it. He's not exactly the greatest at standing up for himself, but he will. He's a super cool guy to be around though. He's normally very calm and wise.
*Theme Song((s)): Alphabet Boy(Only when he's angry); Alas, I can think of no more. XD
Weapons: He has a dagger and a sword.
Powers: He can fly. He can also sense the truth and lies in people.
*Backstory?:
*Crush?: NightWolf
Other: Athena

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

adding onto Ciseaux's appearance: over her left chest, she has the roman numeral for "four" engraved in bright, cherry red.

Name: Kanon (previously named Kaine Verissimo)

*Nickname((s)): 

Race: Formerly Caucasian (Russian)

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: She still looks like her 17 year old self, on the day of her death. She has a short, curvy body with pale skin. Her blonde hair is straight and ends in a point at her shoulderblades. Her bangs are sideswept, held in place with specially-made hairpins: the hairpins are made of silver and molded into roman numerals. The numerals are: one, five, and ten. one and five clip the bangs on her left side, and ten clips the fringe on the right side. Her eyes are dusty rose, and she wears a thin layer of mascara around her eyes. Her fingers are long and thin, the nails are short.

She wears an extravagant, medieval France-esque ballgown. The gown is pale dusty-rose and has several layers of ruffles to it. The skirt reaches the ground and has a frame inside to keep it in its shape. The outermost layer doesn't reach all the way round, leaving the second layer exposed in the front. The top is strapless, and the section down the middle is paler in color with darker lines going down it. She wears a semi-transparent, paler dusty-rose wrap around her shoulders; it's held together with a white-pink bow. She also has a cloth-(dust)rose on her head with a a ruffled piece of lace draping down. The dress's hem has silver flower-vine embroidery.

She has a silver necklace. The necklace is made of tiny, silver chains with 10 pendants. The pendants are the roman numerals for 1-13, minus the one, five, and ten numerals.

Her skin seems to glow slightly; either with a silver light or a warmer, amber light.

Personality: As a human, Kaine was outgoing and optimistic. She had a hard time learning when to give up or when to take a hint, but she had a heart of gold. She only wanted to help others. However, that intense care was what got her ultimately killed. As a goddess, that core concept of helping others hasn't changed, but she is now mostly quiet; she enveloped herself into her music as her vocal chords were used less and less. When she speaks, she has a soft and gentle voice that feels like it'll fade off at every word. She seems to be very melancholy.

*Theme Song((s)): Claire de Lune, Moon on the Water

Weapons: No known weapons or fighting capability; She is immortal, however.

Powers: She retains her youthful vigor and skill. Her body isn't worn down by endless playing

*Backstory?: Kaine was a regular highschooler when she was human. She had a group of close friends that she loved, and she always went out of her way to talk and care for others. The only abnormal thing about Kaine was her extraordinary talent for the piano; her mother was a pianist too and cultivated her daughter's talent.

One day, something serious happened. One of her closest friends had depression; that friend never told Kaine and friends that she was slowly growing more and more despondent every day. Once she garnered enough courage to do so, Kaine immediately jumped onto her. She had good intentions, but the argument that broke out ultimate resulted in that friend's suicide. This event caused her other friends to drift away, and her days were painted in sad blues and grays. A month after her friend's suicide, Kaine hangs herself. She was "resurrected" and became the (minor) goddess of piano and music theory.

*Crush?: Open

Other: Hestia, can Vertigo be the one to have made Kanon a deity? Also I know Selkie is a goddess of piano too now, but up to 3 individuals can have the same "category" right?

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

Name: Malori
*Nickname((s)): Mal or Lori

Race: Cougar 
Sexuality: Asexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Lykaina
Appearance: Her fur is a reddish brown becoming darker along the face, back and legs. Cream unders. Light brown eyes.
Personality: More light-hearted than Vispen and also rather cheerful. A bit mischievous.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: Claws and teeth? Since she’s a cougar.
Powers: Basically same as Vispen’s so able to speak and gets resurrected a few hours later upon death.

*Backstory?: working it out.
*Crush?: None, open.
Other: Hm, I’ve taken a liking to Njord lately.

• Posted at:

»L Y K A I N A« 

I’m in roughly 13 fandoms, have 9 ships and 19 favourite characters.

You cant hurt my feelings because I dont have emotions! Ha! -Lykaina

#CoranTheGorgeousMan #Hamilton #Hufflepride

Name: Cacaun

Nicknames: Can

Sexuality: Grayromantic Pansexual

Parents: Flaw

Appearance: Can has deep gray hair similar to his parent’s, as well as their rosy complexion and elegant build. He has a gray tattoo of chains around both his wrists. He has sanguine irises. He has a more muscular frame than his parent. He is commonly seen with a blood red shirt with long sleeves, black loose trousers, and white trousers.

Personality: Can is obsessed with the aesthetic of blood. He is interested righting the wrong and justice, and has a very solid base of morality, although unreligious. He is slightly eerie but even though with a liking for the irony taste of blood, he doesn’t like murder as it goes against his beliefs. He has a small society of friends and has a close connection with his sister. The relationship he has with his parent is rather close.

Powers: He has the ability to mentally contact his sister and parent, and the power to heal through touch.

Backstory: He was created when Flaw accidentally rubbed its presence to a ruby, and threw it up to the Overworld in surprise, and created him. It named him and cared for him and his sister until it left them to themselves.

Crush?: TBD

Other: The Jade Emperor has a chance.

Name: Ivgral

Nicknames: Iv

Sexuality: Biromantic Heterosexual

Parents: Flaw

Appearances: Iv has light gray hair, rosy complexion, graceful and majestic build inherited from her parent. She seems to be shorter than the rest of her family. She has saffron eyes that seem to glow slightly. She is commonly seen with her long hair in a ponytail, secured by a orange hair tie. She wears a short-sleeved orange shirt, black skin-tight trousers, and white sneakers.

Personality: She is the sunny girl, with a happy-go-round personality. She is pretty positive, always on the road. She is open to new adventures and always ready for the worst. She is strong and independent, but has grown to be fond of the time she spends with her friends. She isn’t afraid of society and wants to a pioneer in creativity. She doesn’t let opinions get to her. Her best friend is currently everybody and her brother. Her parent is pretty close to her.

Powers: She can mentally contact her brother and her parent, and the power to light the path out of darkness, metaphorically and physically.

Backstory: She was created Flaw rubbed its presence of a citrine, and accidentally tossed it up to the Overworld in surprise, where she and her brother were brought up until they were old enough to fend for themselves.

Crush?: TBD

Other: Hmm… Hestia?

• Posted at:

bowing

in front of

the crowd

fought

right under

my smile

f l a w

All accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

*goes to sleep*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: TW

Nicknames: Please don't.

Type of god: Goddess

Sexuality: Uhhhh, gay.

Deity of: Thunder, storms, the eye of the hurricane.

Symbols: A teal lightning bolt, a storm cloud, a swirly teal hurricane.

Powers: Can shoot lightning from the palm of her hand, summon storm clouds with her mind, rush the weather to bring the sunlight faster. She can also accidentally summon storms with her emotions.

Pets: A blue-gray mini lop bunny, Sleet.

Appearance: Shoulder-length black hair with teal highlights, pale skin, wild silver eyes, a somewhat charming and slightly malicious grin. A bit lanky for a goddess. A teal lightning bolt tattoo on the palm of her hand. Wears a black long-sleeved dress with silver fur trimmings. Has a teal glow surrounding her.

Personality: I'll show that in the PoV.

Theme song: "Thunder" by Imagine Dragons.

Typically worshiped by: The weatherman The people whose lives revolve around the weather. 

Domain: A forest of pine trees. She lives in a cave, hidden back where the trees get thick and where no one goes. People live in cabins scattered throughout the forest.

Any temples?: Not really, there are just statues of her in the forest town, where people pray for good weather.

Any followers: Sure. My OC.

Weapons: Two identical daggers, lightning, bad weather.

Backstory: Sorry, but I'm not feeling very creative right now.

Crush?: Nope.  (Bold is sticking here...)

Other: Skadi.

I'll send in my other forms later.

(Mods please let this through.)

• Posted at:

Hey I'm

\|/    \|/

-----TW-----

/|\    /|\

Please don't call me Tealwings!

She/her/Sauerkraut

"NO. NO MORE PROPHECIES." ~Tsunami

Proud Washingtonian :)

May the force be with you...

Scroll down!

Name: Russel Accipiter

Nickname(s): Don’t. Just don’t.

Sexuality: Pan, leaning towards males

Parents: Unknown... but Thunderstorm made him a demigod

Appearance: Russel is about 5’8 and has messier, reddish-brown hair with hazel eyes.He has a fair skin tone and has a scrawny build. He usually wears a reddish shirt underneath a gray sweatshirt, which has two slits in it, with dark navy jeans and black sneakers or boots. He also has a red-tailed hawk’s wings: cream-colored on the inside, brown on the outside, with dark brown and black markings on both sides and are pretty large.

Personality: Russel is very shy and wary of new people. He’s slightly pessimistic and nervous, but pretty calm in the face of danger... at least if he has a plan. He’s self-conscious of his wings, and usually has them folded close to his sides or under his sweatshirt. He gets startled and flees easily, but if his friends are in danger, he won’t go down without a fight. He’s pretty talented at stealing and pickpocketing small items. He does have a bit of pride, and whenever he’s looked down upon, he’ll try to prove himself.

Theme Songs: I think Battle Scars by Paradise Fears or Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab are pretty accurate

Weapons: Duel spears

Powers: Russel can fly with his wings and communicate with birds

Backstory: When she wandered around a city in the modern section of Forengard, Thunderstorm met a bird watcher who became friends with her pretty quickly. The bird watcher’s husband died about 3 months before his wife had their child, and the bird watcher was in mourning and grief. Thunderstorm, feeling slight pity for her friend, gave the unborn child powers, making him a demigod. The bird watcher died when she had her son, Russel, and he became an orphan. After a couple years of living in an orphanage, with the other kids taunting and being mean to him because of his wings, Russel ran away and lived on the streets for most of his life.

Crush: Open

Other: Poseidon

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

”It’s out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting.”

”Oh, just your friendly neighboorhood brown tabby antagonist“ -Winter

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Coatl
*Nickname((s)): None
Sexuality: Pansexual
Parents: Basilisk and a unidentified wyvern
Appearance((s)): A large serpent about 20 feet long with striking blue-green eyes. She is covered in vivid green and yellow feathers along her main body, with two large wings and a feathered crest that sport red and blue feathers as well. Coatl has two thin fangs filled with venom.
Personality: Energetic and cheerful, she doesn't seem to share any personality traits with her mother at all at first glance. Coatl is optimistic and merry, wishing to have fun more than hurt people.
Weapons: Just her fangs
Powers: Can fly, is venomous, can heal the effects of toxin
*Backstory?: Coatl was one of two twins Basilisk had with a wyvern. She left the desert in search of a more lively place.
*Crush?: None

Name: Tecuani
*Nickname((s)): None
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Parents: Basilisk and a unidentified wyvern
Appearance((s)): A large snake around 20 feet long with bright yellow-green eyes. His scales are dusty brown, and he resembles a desert horned viper with tough armored scales and two long horns. He has large leathery wings tipped with ridged claws. Tecuani has large venomous fangs.
Personality: Cold and unwelcoming, he is solitary and doesn't like company. Tecuani is cruel and dangerous, attacking frequently to show just how powerful he is. 
Weapons: Just his fangs
Powers: Powerful venom, flight, can excrete poison 
*Backstory?: One of two twins Basilisk had with a wyvern. He roamed the desert for awhile, killing those who entered. He has left the desert in seek of more prey.
*Crush?: None

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

Flipsides: Armonia, Basil, Beam, Discord, Sovrano

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

I don't know if this has gone through yet but can I be the deity of the nicer parts of winter (or winter if Necromancer hasn't taken it yet), mythical horses, and white panthers? 

~Snowdust

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

*is mumbling is sleep* "Ooh, pancakes."

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

So just some background information:

In the 2012 fighting game "Skullgirls", a certain type of species/weapon was created. Parasites are entities that inhabit a person's body. They receive nutrients from their host and in exchange, give their host better fighting capabilities. That's what Panko and Taro (trying to base them off the Skullgirl's aesthetic) use as their weapon.

Name: Elaferkal

*Nickname((s)): Panko

Race: Deer-Human

Sexuality: Bisexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Camp Immorgor/Geteiltes

Appearance: She has tanned, amber-tinted skin and a short, thin body. Her round eyes are a rich, brown shade. Her cream-colored hair -- when untied -- reaches her lower back. She normally ties it loosely with a 5 inch margin from the end. Her bangs fall into her eyes slightly with pointed ends. Two bright-red "deer antlers" poke out from either side of her head. Similar to a mindreading Nightwing, Panko has a red teardrop patch right under each tearduct. She also has a couple of small rhinestones under each eye.

As for clothing, Panko wears a tight-fitting, thin cloth dress. There is a black sash around her waist with a red fire emblem stitched on the very front. The dress seems like it's made of two halves, with the skirt being made up of two shell-shaped cloth pieces and the top being the same. One part of the dress is cream while the other is red. She also wears a loose, black robe. The hem and sleeves have red embroidery, forming the shape of several fire plumes.  

Panko's legs were cleaved off during an attack on her original home. In their place, someone gave her mechanical prosthetics to walk around with. She hates this mechanical part of her, and hides it by wrapping thin cloth around her prosthetics.

Personality: Panko's a devout believer of the deities, Jade (goddess of the wilderness) in particular. As a guardian of the camp, she tries to be motherly to the campers. This usually results in her hovering over them. She might excitedly drag them off to "bond with each other" in the monster forest. She might enthusiastically call them to make an offering to the gods. Her cheerfulness and optimism can be oddly creepy and forced. In actuality, she's more of the caring, quiet mother type, but she feels that an energetic maiden would be more likable to her campers.

*Theme Song((s)): Faltering Prayer (Dawn Breeze), Vague Hope (Spring Rain), Wretched Weaponry/Automatons, Spirit, Praise, and Beauty.

Weapons: Furfur, her parasite.

Powers: Small healing powers. She can heal cuts and scrapes as well as partly seal-up more serious cuts, and reanimate wilted plants.

*Backstory?: (Depending on where Camp Immorgor/Geteiltes is located, this might be altered a bit)

Panko is a nymph living in the forest near where the demigod camp would be. Originally, she lived in a forest near Britain (or Foregard's equivalent) with close nymph friends(in the modern sect). One day, the humans of a nearby, heavily mechanically dependent city (who knew about the world of the deities) sought to clear the forest. Automatons were used to cut up the nymphs living there. Panko was victim as well; her legs and original antlers were cut off. That was when Furfur found her, lying there on the grass. After a speedy agreement from Panko, Furfur infested Panko and dragged her to safety. By staying within boundary of the forest, Panko was able to live. Furfur was able to get an aquaintance to make mechanical legs for Panko. Because of the incident, Panko hates machinery; that includes her prosthetic legs. Furfur and Panko have a very close friendship because of the tragedy. 

Shortly after her recovery and rehab, Panko stumbled on a coffin. Suddenly, the lid rattles, and a girl stumbles out. Panko decides to take the girl under her wing and to learn who exactly this zombie girl was. Even after Taro admits she was a serial killer, Panko continues to be her friend.

After the two of them have stayed together for a while, they eventually head to the forest near the Camp (either the camp is in Britain or Taro and Panko travelled a long way to the  Camp; either way is fine) 

*Crush?: Open

Other: Hestia, #2. 

Name: Furfur

*Nickname((s)): 

Race: Parasite

Sexuality: Asexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Panko (Host)

Appearance: He's the bright red horns poking out of Panko's head. One eye is on one antler, the other eye is on the other antler. The eye has a white sclera, pink iris, and a bright, red pupil surrounded by rings of the same color. Furfur has 5 twines on each antler, resembling a hand more than a natural antler would. Those tines can elongate and stab their pointed ends into an appointment, and the antlers themselves can swell in size and become giant, clawed hands. He goes through Panko's head, through the holes where her real antlers once were.

Personality: He acts like a gentleman, complete with a posh British accent. He believes firmly in ideas such as "a gentleman must always help out a lady, a gentleman can't make a lady cry, a gentleman must always be composed."

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: He is the weapon

Powers: As a parasite, he grants his host strong, fighting capabilities. He's an entity that has existed, far perhaps even human civilization. 

*Backstory?: He's an organic parasite, a species of mysterious origins. He's lived for a long time, and has probably infected other hosts before (possible plot point). He stumbled upon a dying Panko, and saved her by infecting her. Now he's here to stay...hopefully.

*Crush?: N/A

Other: Hestia; Furfur is one of the Earls of h-e-double hockey sticks in demonology.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: Ivy
*Nickname((s)): None, unless you give her one
Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Sub-zero temperatures, wolves, and music
*Symbols: A paw print, a music note, and a snowflake
Powers: She is pretty much immune to cold temperatures, she can speak to wolves in both of her forms, and her music is so powerful that if you listen to it, you'll fall asleep.
*Pets: She is the alpha of a pack of wolves, even though they aren't pets
Appearance((s)): She has two forms, a wolf and a humanoid. She usually resides in her wolf form, but for form reasons I'll put both.
Humanoid: In her humanoid form she has long, tangled blond hair and startlingly blue eyes. However, if she's feeling a particularly strong emotion her eyes glow purple. She has light skin, and is average-ish height. She's a bit on the tall side though, 63 percentile. 

Wolf: As a wolf she has the thick fur of a gray wolf (which is the breed she is). Her fur is gray, but the tips of her ears are black. She's smaller than other wolves, but fast and agile. She pretty much looks exactly like a regular grey wolf, except for her eyes, which are purple. 
*Personality: Nope nope nope nope nope
*Theme Song((s)): Maybe later, I have no good songs right now...
Typically Worshiped By: Humans, wolves, stuff in general
Domain: Her domain is cold and snowy. She and her pack live in a cave, a very large one. Even though you would expect wolves to sleep on the floor, this is not the case. She has sofas, carpets, pillows, y’know.
Any Temples?: Yes. They are usually made of stone, but can occasionally be made of ice. Inside all of them there are statues of ice, made to look like her mother figure in the pack and her beta. Most humans only come to them to sacrifice themselves, which doesn't take that long, because of the freezing temperatures.
Any Followers: Yes.
Weapons: As the leader of a pack she has many loyal wolves, but also her teeth and claws.
*Backstory?: Nah
*Crush?: As of right now, none

MODS LET THIS THROUGH IT TOOK ME FOREVER

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER AND I CAN USE A CHRISTMAS AESTHETIC 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , , 12 , 13