It’s good :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*~Ivy~*

THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER AND I CAN USE A CHRISTMAS AESTHETIC 

(@Bengal- Can we have a forever call Natalie's Oc Hurricane Hurri cause I kinda am Hurricane.)

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

"Never hope, but pacified peace." ~ Fate

Q u e e n   o f    S p o r t s

{Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Onyx, Splashy, Crescent, and Snowfox.}

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Thank you, Bengal!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Name: Turquoise

*Nickname((s)): She who rules the dragons, Turq
Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Pan.
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Dinosaurs, reptiles and valuble materials (Ei metals and, gems and other shiny fancy things)
*Symbols: A Suchomimus, Opal, The color turquoise
Powers: Turquoise possesses the ability to control and create dinosaurs. She also creates random valuables when she sneezes but their covered in what seems to be honey so I would wash them first.
*Pets: Nera (A... nobody really knows... what she is...)
Appearance((s)): 
*Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 
Typically Worshiped By: 
Domain: 
Any Temples?: 
Any Followers: 
Weapons: 
*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 
Other: 

ILL FINISH IT LATER

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

@Hurricane

You and Natalie will have to discuss that.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Bengal? Would you care to explain more thoroughly why my last character wasn't accepted?

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

(@Bengal- Ok!)

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Change Hurricane's name to Twister and his nickname will be Twist

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's fairy tale-Wale Ayeni

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Everest

Dolphin

Mariposa

Tanis

Beatrice

Natalie ignore the future summoning thread! And thank you!

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Yay!

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

What are the things to be deities of that are used up?

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, Silver,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

Name: Turquoise
*Nickname((s)):  Keeper of all of scales and shines, Turq
Sexuality: Pan
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Dinosaurs, reptiles, shiny things
*Symbols: A suchomimus, the stone Turquoise, and for unknown reasons a chicken or gecko
Powers: Turquoise can control and summon reptiles and dinosaurs. She also sneezes valuables but you might want to wash them first.
*Pets: Nera...the… nobody really knows. She also has ‘servents’ near immortal animals which live amount humans and report their wishes and troubles to her.
Appearance((s)): Turquoise appears in many forms, although her main one is a blond human wearing iron armour. She can appear as any reptile she wishes, although they all have brilliant turquoise eyes.
*Personality: Not too violent unless you mess with her subjects, Turquoise is actually one of those gods who listens to her followers. Those who need help get it, and they see a fleeting glimpse of a blue eyed gecko before they're wish comes true.
*Theme Song((s)): Evermore, Radioactive
Typically Worshiped By: People looking for justice, power or money. Also those with reptile problems.
Domain: Turquoise rules caves and any space where reptiles live. She may only intervene in an area ruled by another god if a reptile is in danger.
Any Temples?: Yes. Her temples are tucked away and overgrown. They are home to many animals, which if you hurt you'll be getting a crocodile in your bed sometime soon.
Any Followers: Turquoise has followers in many places. Most of them follow other gods as well, she's just an insurance policy.
Weapons: Turquoise wields a shortsword and bow, but her main weapon is a warhammer capable of raising fierce skeletal monsters.
*Backstory?: Not even Turquoise's followers know her true past, as it is shrouded in mystery. Many say she was a simple gecko who was blessed by another god to help those in trouble. Some people think she just kinda… showed up. But a common story is that Turquoise lost someone very close to her, and turned his dying form into a great crocodile which stalks the rivers.
*Crush?:  none
Other:

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

Save mountains, earthquakes and stars.  If these are taken up already just tell me.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Just tell me if any of these are used up.

*Nickname((s)): Wing (My name is Wings)

Type of God: Oh man how am I going to do this … both?  I guess?

Sexuality: Bisexual

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Mountains, earthquakes and stars

*Symbols: An eight-pointed star with a triangle in the center.  A circle is in the center of that triangle.  The star shape is light blue, the triangle is red and the circle is black.

Powers: I can cause earthquakes by stomping with my sandals on.  I also have sort of unlimited eye-sight because I can channel my vision through the stars.  I have a spellbook full of astral spells, most of which include star-fire, a fire that doesn’t burn but is impossible to break through.  Some of the spells include teleportation over minor distances, summoning astral claws to attack with, and enlarging myself. I can also enclose someone in a small mountain.

*Pets: None

Appearance((s)): Normally, I look like a harmless twelve-year-old girl.  I’m about 5 feet 5 inches.  I wear a long sleeveless blue-black dress with white flecks that look like stars.  Green sandals adorn my feet.  My red hair is extremely short and straight.  I have midnight-blue eyes.

When I go to fight, my dress changes into silver leggings and a silver turtleneck.  My sandals turn dark brown with obsidian fasteners.  My hair glows golden, and my eyes glow as well, seeming to draw the light from around them into them.  A black cape that shows constellations appears fastened at my throat.

*Personality: I’m funny and smart, and most of the time, fairly calm.  I’m a good strategist, and almost never race off into something rashly.  This can sometimes be my weakness, though.  I can take to long to think, while the battle is raging around me.

*Theme Song((s)): NOOOO WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE HERE.   …   …  …   …   … Rhymes and Reasons by John Denver, and Shape of my Heart by Sting.

Typically Worshiped By: Astronomers, explorers, and any nomadic tribes, plus anyone else who just wants to come along for the ride.

Domain: Up high on mountain peaks.

Any Temples?: Yes.  On almost every large mountain there is one, surrounded by weeds but clear of them itself.  They usually seem to glow, and cast a stoik but welcoming aura.

Any Followers: Most of the northern nomadic tribes.

Weapons: I am usually seen wielding a large silver bow that is decorate with my symbol.  I also have a ‘Sword of Stars’, that never dulls, because it draws from the power of, you guessed it!  The stars.

*Backstory?:  I was born from the light of a single star as it touched the tip of a mountain at midnight, many years ago.

*Crush?: None yet.

Other: Artemis, Athena or Poseidon.

Mods PLEASE let this through.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Poke.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Wait, all of us are accepted now?

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

{ QUEEN OF MIND CONTROL }

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

And am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I'd like to join, can anyone please tell me what the things to be deities of that can't be used anymore are? Thanks

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

ML: Kara/Icy Leopard

ForumFamily: Hurricane!

heyo, is fire, mythical creatures, and the vulnerable taken?

(as in like protecting the vulnerable and helpless)

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

i stopped looking for the light

decided to become it instead

-gender and sexuality are a fluid spectrum-

~and all I gave you is gone~ ~tumbled like it was stone~

empire | witch | dream | froth | topping | cat | wyvern | petal

All accepted and saved

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Insanity

*Nicknames: Insanity, Sani, Insan, Insanmity.

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Bisexual

Deity of: Fire, mythical creatures, and the vulnerable

*Symbols: A tongue of flame, a phoenix reincarnating from the ashes, a paintbrush, two wings spread

Powers: Pyromancy, pyrokinesis, shapeshifting, strength, agility, and the ability to gain the strength and powers of a mythical creature

*Pets: N/A

Appearance(s): Latino skin that glows gray with speckles of white and gray on her forearms, face, legs, back, and the tops of her feet. She wears a v-neck sleeveless gray crop top. Fingerless black silk gloves that reach up almost all the way to her shoulders. Loose fitting dark gray pants that go a little past the knees, and black boots that reach up halfway to her knees. Three white feathers are tucked behind her right ear, and she wears a necklace that has a crystal pendant and earrings shaped like black dragon wings.

*Personality: Her personality is a huge bottle filled with so many things it’s always ready to explode. She stands up for what is right but sometimes retreats back into the shadows in fear. She is gullible but is also skeptical of some things. Hates it when people generalize things, or stereotype stuff, or are rude to those “lower” than them. Protects the weak, and is defensive. Is snarky in some circumstances, but is really caring and will stand up for you if you fall. Worries that she’s being too teasing a lot and is afraid she will be rejected and lose friends. Tries to keep the peace but can explode. Tries to keep her anger tame, in case she hurts someone, which she never wants to do, but if she hates the person enough she will be the saltiest smart-mouthed bean you have ever met. Tries to stay on the bright side and be a good role model.

*Theme Song(s):  This Broken Soul, Wait For It, Nobody’s Home, Control, So Alive

Typically Worshiped By: Homeless people, people in debt, and people that are going through hard times. Is worshiped by family for the hearth that keeps everyone together, and by those who believe in creatures of myths.

Domain: A small world which is inhabited by mythical creatures in every habitat you can imagine and can’t imagine, and a gray stone castle whose spires reach to the clouds; it is bathed in warmth and light. There are four temples surrounding the castle- one for fire and hope that she can keep the family together and not burn down stuff and get droughts, one for mythical creatures, one for the weak so you can pray nothing bad happens to you and stuff, and the fourth and most important is one to all of the deities, which is also the tallest.

Any Temples?: above

Any Followers: Depends who you are, I guess. Definitely the homeless, the ones in debt, and those praying to have a good year.

Weapons: A curved metal sword shaped like a scary candy cane, but much thicker. It has a curve that can hang around something, and it thickest at the top. It slims down toward the hilt.

*Backstory?: Was originally a statue crafted from diorite, and was made animate by some other deity (which I guess explains her textured skin), and power was placed in her and she joined the gods.

However, she felt like they were rejecting her, which was just a bit of her inner turmoil but also the doing of the evil griffin Ekalt, who was five times the size of a regular griffin and the king of his kind. She gathered her armies and struck against them all, with Ekalt controlling her like a puppet, to which they lost. Insanity regained control of herself and hated what she had done, and she went into hiding in the caves underneath her world until finally Necromancer found her while searching for fossils, and convinced her to join society again. Insanity agreed, because Necromancer was one of the few left she trusted. After a few hundred years, she became a symbol of peace and kindness. Many are still wary of her and choose to keep their distance, just in case.

*Crush?: Oh we’ll see

Other: Artemis and Apollo

• Posted at:

iNSaNiTY

i stopped looking for the light

decided to become it instead

-gender and sexuality are a fluid spectrum-

~and all I gave you is gone~ ~tumbled like it was stone~

empire | witch | dream | froth | topping | cat | wyvern | petal

(@Snowfox that will take a million years XD!)

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Ye. Accepted.

@Dreamer

Sure, I’ll do it later.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

okee.

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: Frostbyte

*Nickname((s)): the stupid one( given by the  people), why is she even here(also given by the people), the cool one ( nickname given to self)

Type of God: overworld god

Sexuality: asexual

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Inking pens, lava axes, and jaden smith

*Symbols: an inking pen, an axe with lava serving at its blade, and kaz kahn.

Powers: can make things come to life with her inking pen, make jaden smith greater (in this she fails often), and drowning people in lava.

*Pets: a small lava proof cat

Appearance((s)): in laxa god form,she has red hair with one side shaved.she wears an orange crown and has red eyes . her clothes turn orange with red zig zags, and paler Orange stripes. red, pale green, and yellow dots line the arms. the lava god form has a weapon that is, you guessed it, a lava axe. her second form, ink- god, her hair is black, but in the same style. her eyes and freckles are black aswell. she wears a black head band with two stripes at the sides. this form has a black suit with white stripes where the legs and  torso meet, one across her waist, and where the arms and shoulders meet. her weapon here is a giant ink pen. in ,jaden smith form, she has brown hair, once again, in the same style as the last two. has a pink hoodie with all of jaden smith's portrayals on TV ( from karate kid to kaz kahn) , and yoga pants with all of jaden's tweets on then. this is her most likely form, with no weapons but weird perspective changing statements.

*Personality:it changes depending on form. in jaden smith form, she's pretty calm most of the time, laid back. and stupid. in ink, she's an artist. always trying to do over a picture, then doing it over again. when she makes a new picture, she looks at it for a second and then tosses it in the trash. in lava goddess mode, she's angrier than anything anyone’s ever seen.

*Theme Song((s)): N/A

Typically Worshiped By: Neo Yokio fans, artists, pyromaniacs

Domain: overworld

Any Temples?: 15 for her lava god form, 20 for her ink form, none for jaden smith.

Any Followers: Finn

Weapons: an inking pen, lava axe, and, on occasion, a frying pan.

*Backstory?: to be revealed (ooooo_

*Crush?: N/A

Other: poisideon bro

Name: Finn

*Nickname((s)): actually cool (given by people) cool guy ( also given by people) pure boy (also also given by people) not as cool as frost ( given by frost)

Race: demigod

Sexuality: asexual

*To Whom are They Employed: Frostbyte (reluctantly)

Appearance: red hair and freckles to match frost’s own. Wears the uniform a waiter might wear (except for in jaden smith form). This uniform changes colors to match the different modes. Lava god -- orange apron with red under colors. Ink- black apron with white undercolors. Jaden-a plain pink sweater with plain grey yoga pants.

Personality: agitated 24/7. The poor dude just needs to be left alone. He joined this job as a dare , now he’s just kind of stuck there. Very anxious, and can never catch a break. Honestly needs a vacation. he’s pretty darn scared. Of everything.  Especially frost.

Weapons: a magical glowing stick. He can shoot tiny glowing fireballs from it. Other than that it’s not really powerful.

Powers: when he’s agitated or scared or any other emotion, everyone except gods instantly share this feeling . most people forgive him though, and understand his anxiousness.

*Backstory?: his friends dared him to be the assistant of the stupidest (and scariest) goddess , frost, for one year. His friends then extended the contract to see how much he could take. 2,000  years have passed.

Other:  another fave is loki ( not the marvel one. i ‘ve never watched a thor movie or even read the comic in mah life)

mods please

ive sent this 3 times

• Posted at:

-Frostbyte- 

*fingerguns into eternity*

it's Heather, Heather, Heather-

guess who's baaaaccckk!( it's me)

season 3 of voltron killed me * thumbs up*

#UMessWithTheCrabboUGetTheStabbo

#TEAMCRAB

@Hurricane: Okay XD

So does anyone know if frost(or ice), leopards and darkness are available? (Or tell me if I should just make the form and then change it if someone already has those things)

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Hufflepuff

That's not taken as I know! I'll copy the list Iris made, and you can work off there. (Even though she basically left GGaD.)

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Okay, thanks!

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

This list was originally created by Dynasty. (I copied and pasted off Iris's list.
If I have gotten your domain wrong, please say so.
If there is a + You can have another domain.

(Every full moon the Deities meet at Epheral - the clock tower in the Misty Mountain that's surrounded by a forrest)de

Deities
Bengal- Ice, Cats, Vengeance
Basilisk- Toxin, Snakes +
Kit- Rabbits, Spoopy stuff, Elderich Horror
Lily- Demons, Caverns, Lakes
Jade- Wicca, Maidenhood(Ages 18-24), Wilderness (Second Gen)
Sapph- Pomeranians, Overshipping, Sapphires
Vertigo- Time, Speed, Grief/Loss
Dynasty- Torture, Love, Music
Grif- Truth, Dreams, Murder
Sage- Words, Dragons, Space (Creation Deity)
Thunderstorm- Electricity, Creativity, Birds
Iris- Imagination, Wisdom, Stars
Necromancer- Monsters, Winter, Afterlife
Blue- Spite, Vigilantes, Salt/Sass
Poppy- Tricksters, Game Animals, Sleep
Violet- Seasons, Patience, Memories
Winter- Wind, Watercolor, Blue
Enchanted ( Chanty)- Despair, Equality, Psychopop
Future- Bingewatching, Grammar, ADHD
Reading- Friendship, Knowledge, Love
Yellow- Zebras, Sarcasm, The Mind
Autumn- Roses, Autumn, +
Em- Spectroscopy, Defenestration, Overly specific categories
Vine- Fangirls, Perspectives, Acceptance
Nightwolf- Wolves, Nature, War
Piano- Softness, Ballet, Chocolate
Sea Heart- Sea, Animals, Crafts
Clever- Art/Writing utensils, Insects+Arachnids, Writers/Artists block
Yandere- Burning stuff, Subtle hints, Coups
Insanity- Fire, Peace, Drawing
Angie- Lesbians, Confidence, Digital art
Drippy- Puns, Pixels, Typos
Bear- Forgivness, Weather, Harvest
Hurricane- Future , Hurricanes, Deformities ( Elder Goddess)
Longclaw- +++
Sea-Fire- Archery, Art, Lightning
Spirit- Wandering, Curiosity, Myths
Sunset- Sunsets, Children, Fireflies
Quail- Messangers, Fiction, Chimeras 
Peregrine- Pain, Night, Snakes
Eventide- Prose, Twilight, Ethics ( First Gen)
Xenon- Humor, Freedom, Science
Crimson-  Justice ++
Marx- Glitter, Coconut Crabs, Technology
Mockingjay- Fire, Phoenixes +
Blizzy- Aliens, Breaking the 4th wall +
Pepper- Doves, Peace, Healing 
Fox- Foxes
Frostbyte- Inkling, Lava, Jaden Smith
Laurel- Poetry, Forests, +
Teal-  Shipping ++
Midnight- +++
Time- Magic, Exploration +
Jackal- Pirates, Theft, Sea related items ( Piers, docks)
Moonflight- Flooding, Untimely heroic deaths +
Darksea- Betrayal/lies, Attraction, Puppies
Corey- Death, Shadows, Blackholes
Athena- Wisdom, ( Some other things, I don't know cause I can't find Athena's post where it says...)

Mist (Irotine)- Void, Paradoxes, Chaos ( Elderich God) 

Splitter- Laughs, Pranks, Strength

Domains

Most only have one god(dess) but for the ones with multiple, I'll put them here.

Wisdom (2)
Snakes (2)
Love (2)
Theives/theifs (2)
Fire (2)

Alliances

[Time Trio]:(Blizzy, Vertigo, Hurricane)

OC'S

Schistocera Grearia (Male, Humanoid - Clever)
Peach (Female, Vampire dragon shifter - Bengal)
Sea-Fire's Demigod
Aria (Female, Shadow Genie- Reading)
Lukas (Male, Elf - Spirit)
Sudos (Male, Raven - Vertigo)

Jaqueline Susanne Arkstones (Female, Fallen Angel -  Mockingjay)

Fer Link (Female, Vampire mixed with werewolf mixed with a winged human -  Hurricane)

Wave (Male, DemiGod - Hurricane)

Relations ( Family Tree)

Type of God(dess) (i.e. Elder, First Gen, Second Gen, Groupings)

Creation Deities:
Sage

Elder:
Hurricane

Elderich ( Is this the same as Elder?):

Mist (Irotine)

First Generation:

Eventide

Second Generation: 
Jade

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

There you guys can work off this! You're welcome. I will post this same thing with any new characters that I know I have. But I will not post any other people since I still suck at this stuff.

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Hey, Bengal! Can you approve topic /303022?

• Posted at:

»L Y K A I N A« 

I’m in roughly 13 fandoms, have 9 ships and 19 favourite characters.

You cant hurt my feelings because I dont have emotions! Ha! -Lykaina

#CoranTheGorgeousMan #Hamilton #Hufflepride

Thanks! I will post my form when I can. (Save frost, leopards and darkness.)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Hufflepuff

Accepted.

@Lykaina

I approve.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Snowfox

*Nickname((s)): 

Sexuality: Asexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Frost, Leopards and Darkness
*Symbols: A silver leopard, surrounded by frost crystals
Powers: Limited shapeshifting, can summon frost (spread frost across surfaces, etc.), and can shadow-travel.
*Pets: A leopard cub called Karli
Appearance((s)): Snowfox's main appearance is a silver snow leopard. Her fur is a pale grey, with darker silver-grey leopard spots. Her eyes are a cold silver-blue. The fur on her underbelly is a lighter shade of grey. The fur on her muzzle is faintly darker. The tips of her ears are dark grey.

Her human form is tall, with pale skin. Her hair is dark and feathery, and short and spiky. Her eyes are still silver, but more muted, almost grey. She wears a black top and black jeans, along with a long black cloak and black boots.

She can also shapeshift into an Arctic fox.
*Personality: Snowfox is usually very quiet, but don't mistake her silences for weakness. When it is necessary, she will stand up for what she thinks is right. She often overlooks things that she doesn't think are important. She is a loner, but she enjoys having friends. She is not very confident.

Typically Worshiped By: People who need to hide, animal lovers
Domain: A mountain peak that's covered with snow, it is also usually in shadow from a taller mountain nearby.
Any Temples?: Yes, her temples are usually somewhere with snow. They are built out of black stone, and they are often very dark inside.
Any Followers: Some; not a lot
Weapons: Her leopard form's teeth and claws; when in her human form, a long, sturdy stick/staff
*Backstory?: N/A

Other: Hades, PoV colour

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Hufflepuff

sigh

Technically, I would have wanted stealth, mercenaries, and bandit glyphs.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: Paige Pail

Nickname((s)): Paige, or Pal

Race:Althracka (Bobcat mixed with a bird)

Sexuality: Straight

To Whom They Are Employed: Splitter

Appearance: He looks like Splitter.

Personality: Goofy, Nice, Acknowledged, Smart, Wise, Funny, and Practical.

Theme Song(((s))): N/A

Weapons: A hammer.

Powers: Same as Fer.

Crush: Fer Link

Other: Hades

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"