Hmm, just wondering if I should make a form for Li(karli)? She's technically 'employed' to GGaD!Snowfox, even if she is just a normal leopard cub ...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Name: Hydrus

*Nickname((s)): He who Talks in Darkness and Legends, Lord of the Pits
Type of God: God

Sexuality: Asexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Shadows, creatures with more than one head, and rocks and other earthen materials besides valuables
*Symbols: The color black, a three headed hydra, coal, and a two headed snake
Powers: The ability to control shadows, animals which have more than one head, and rocks, dirt and minerals. He can control a slime-like substance with numerous effects, including become sentient if left in the presence of a living being for too long and... actually it's kinda sweet. It's more of a pet.
*Pets: Little slime lizards and a two headed anaconda named Hydrax. Also a baslisk named Baccano, but she listens to nobody.
Appearance((s)): Hydrus normally takes the form of a black hydra with three heads, of which only the center one speaks. His human form is pale with blck hair and yellow eyes.
*Personality: ???

*Theme Song((s)): Control, He's a Tramp (Don't ask), and God Help and Outcasts
Typically Worshiped By: Those with emotional issues, mental problems and miners
Domain: Hydrus can go wherever he wants. Shadows are everywhere. HE is strongest in caverns and underground.
Any Temples?: Yes, but they are a well kept secret.
Any Followers: Yes.
Weapons: A pair of knives made of obsidian and a greatsword.
*Backstory?: Hydrus has connections to Turquoise, but it is unknown how or why.

*Crush?: Hahahhaa no
Other: Hydrus travels between both relms, and he protects those who are heavily troubled or in danger from cruelity. Many people fear him.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Accepted.

@Snowfox

You can if you feel she’s a major character.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, Forum Adoptive Mom, & Fictional Crush Queen

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

~Favorite OCs: PeachTigonCaspian~

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

Upcoming post: *Loki

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Female

IceWing

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Eh I'm bored so I'm going to make a form for her anyway...

Name: Karli

*Nickname((s)): Li. Always Li.

Race: Leopard

Sexuality: Straight
*To Whom are They Employed: Snowfox

Appearance: Li is a small leopard cub. Her fur is a pale amber-golden, with dark brown leopard spots. Her eyes are a clear, pure amber. She has a scar on her back leg where she was almost killed by the hunters who killed her parents, but it doesn't bother her.

Personality: Cheerful, bouncy, she acts like a normal leopard cub. She loves bouncing around in the snow, and often gets in trouble for scattering snow about. Snowfox enchanted her so that Li can live in the cold atmosphere, despite not being a snow leopard. She’s playful – what do you expect from a cub? When she’s older, she’ll be more serious, and eventually follow Snowfox almost anywhere (Snowfox usually orders her to stay back on the mountain), but she’ll never lose her playful edge. She always mostly obeys Snowfox’s commands.

*Theme Song((s)): n/a

Weapons: her teeth and claws

Powers: n/a, unless you count the fact that Snowfox enchanted her to be able to live in the cold atmosphere even though she's not a snow leopard.

*Backstory?: Her parents were killed by hunters. Snowfox managed to save Li, and has looked after the cub ever since.

*Crush?: none yet

Other: Hades or Loke

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Female

IceWing

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

up

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Female

IceWing

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Accepted,

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

Thanks!

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Female

IceWing

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

hhhhhhhhhhhhh I need to update Lily's personality again--

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Hope moves forward

Aro/Ace Nonbinary (She/They) ~ Trash ~ Known Korekiyo Apologist

"Words are powerful. Truth and lies can both be fired as powerfully as bullets from a gun."

I really need to write a backstory for Peregrine....

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Can someone tell me what the ggad wikia is? 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

I might update my form soon and maybe add in a few OCs or demigods.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

Name: Bellator Somnia

*Nickname((s)): Bella((Only family members and close friends are allowed to use this one)), Warrior, Dead Silence((Spoopy assassin name))

Sexuality: Grey-Biromantic Asexual

Parents: Bengal and Luctus Somnia((AKA GGaD General Grievous/Qymaen Jai Sheelal))

Appearance((s)): Bellator is tall with tan skin and dark grey hair a little like Chibi Prussia’s. He has pointed catlike teeth, light grey cat ears, and a light grey cat tail. He has light grey dragon wings that are furry near the top, but are scaly halfway to the base. He has scales on his hands, forearms, and scales on his legs from his knees to his feet. He has black retractable claws and clawed feet. His eyes are golden with slit pupils. Bellator wears a blood red assassin uniform, if that makes sense. He typically wears black combat boots and a black belt as well, with a sword sheath and gun sheath. If he’s not wearing his blood red mask((A bit like Bucky/Winter Soldier’s mask)), then he’s probably wearing a pair of aviator sunglasses with a black lense.  He always wears a necklace with a silver ball chain and a dog tag on it that reads “Somnia” on it.

Personality: Bellator is quiet and serious, with a grouchy attitude. He’s relentless and determined when on missions, but this can lead to him getting seriously injured. If he has a huge gash in his side, he’ll be like “I’m FINE, Mom, let me go!” He has his mother’s and father’s quick temper, but unlike his parents, he tries to stay calm((That usually ends with him pinning the person who annoyed him against the wall with his sword at their throat)). He’s very edgy and angsty and kinda like Sweden from Hetalia or Bucky Barnes from Avengers.

*Theme Song((s)): Gasoline((Halsey)), Control((Halsey)), Parade((Susumu Hirasawa)), I Am Machine((Three Days Grace))

Weapons: A sword and a pistol

Powers: Shapeshifting((Dragon, cat, Siberian Tiger, Snow Leopard)), enhanced senses, speed, strength, and agility, can talk to cats and reptiles

*Backstory?: His father, Luctus Somnia, died in battle before he was born, but before he went into said battle, he gave Bellator’s mother, Bengal, his necklace and told him to give it to their son. Bengal put it on him, but he was somehow stolen by Marx((Bengal was probably knocked out or asleep or something)) and kept by her, trained as her personal assassin. Marx told him that his father died in battle, but she also told him that his mother hated him and abandoned him.

*Crush?: None yet

Other: I love my edgy son

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

Would you guys advise me to join this?

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Cause I'm a liar, liar...

TOMATO OBSESSED FREAK :D

Welp, I've made up my mind to join this anyway so...

can I be the Goddess of Nekos, Gems, and harmony?

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

@Bixbite

Sure.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

Yay, thanks! I'll try to get my form in asap :D

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Name: Bixbyite (but she and other people mostly spell it Bixbite)

*Nickname: Bix
Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of: Nekos, gems, and harmony.
Symbols: Gems (her official gem is a bixbyite), cat ears, and her official symbol is a diamond with cat ears over a heart.
Powers: She can transform into a cat at will. Her harmony powers are odd, and she can many anything “get along” and do weird things like mix oil and water but it only lasts a limited time. Granting harmony to living things is draining though. She has total control over gems, often creating pure jewelry or small unbreakable diamond weapons.
Pets: None. She enjoys time with cats, but she’s the goddess of nekos, not cats so nope.
Appearance: Her usual appearance is that of a human girl in her sixteens wearing lots of jewelry, but she has gray-brown cat ears and a white tail with a gray-brown tip. Her skin is pale and her eyes are catlike and a shiny light blue. She wears dark pink and black clothes. Also I need to add that only people who live in harmony, nekos, other deities, and young children can see her ears and tail.

She can transform into a cat, and her appearance is of an almost grown, female, gray-brown and white Siamese cat. There’s a bracelet with pink and black gems on her front right paw.
Personality: Ghhh just listen to her theme song.

Theme Song: Unbreakable (by Carpark North)
Typically Worshiped By: She’s not very well known, and mostly worshipped by nekos (they worship her A LOT), gemologists, and people who want to get along well with others.
Domain: She just lives anywhere on the Overworld where cats and gems can be found. Aka in large cities. (Because alley cats and jewelry stores)
Any Temples? : She has one, but seldom used. It is a cave with many shiny and valuable gemstones, and shiny walls too. There’s a dark pink altar in the center, and sacrifices are made to her by smashing a gem on the altar. Note that she only accepts sacrifices from people who are currently living in harmony.
Any Followers: Well she’s extremely worshipped by nekos and anyone who wants harmony every once in a while. But few people really care. Except during wars. Then almost everyone asks for harmony between the two or more fighting sides.
Weapons: She mostly uses her claws, but she also has a dagger with a blade made of unbreakable diamonds and a heavily decorated hilt.
Backstory:  Bixbyite (ok I will stop spelling her name like that) used to be an abandoned neko who lived on the streets. People often mistreated her for her appearance, and made fun/ridiculed her. She tried to make the best of her life, but her appearance was there and people shunned her. Still she continued to push forward, trying to help others and the first stable job she got was at a jewelry shop. It sparked her interest in gems and you can guess. But nekophobia (lol new word) followed her everywhere she went and ruined her attempts at a stable life. All she wanted was to live a harmonious life like other normal people. Eventually, she just couldn’t take more and attempted suicide, but one powerful and merciful god saw her determination at trying to lead a normal life and decided to put a stop to her suffering: he transformed her into a goddess before Bix died. As a new goddess, Bixbite decided to stop nekophobia (making her the goddess of nekos and harmony) and well the gem goddess thing is an extra she got because of her obsession with gems.

Crush: Open
Other: Artemis. Should I change anything in this form?

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

@Bengal: Can we Ship Bellator with Jaqueline? Both have similar edgy personalities and both seem to have that creepy Sweden Vibe. Except, Jackie is a Fallen Angel so she Is just Lifeless. Anyways, your choice. :)

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"Make do the best you can"- Patch

#SupportPeri

Goddess of Fire and Phoenix's

Forum Fam: Hurricane, Imagine, Silver-skies, Niko, Bengal

{Star|Count}{1650}

"My dog speaks more eloquently"-Hamilton

I hope it's okay if I redo my form?? D:

Name: Vine

*Nickname((s)): occasionally 'Viney'
Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Bi
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Perspective, Obsession, Parasites  (rip I'm sorry i changed basically all of it)
*Symbols: An eye with too many pupils, a darkly colored heart (so edgy i know) and . . . a vine
Powers: I'm going to divide this into sections --

Perspective: She can see through anyone's eyes, but only if they allow it. Also she has literal spy drones that are eyes. 

Obsession: Immediately make anyone obsessed with anything -- but she absolutely refuses to use this.

Parasites: Drain energy from anyone, works better when she's weaker, transform only into parasites
*Pets: like,, most parasitic animals
Appearance((s)): Vine usually appears as a dark skinned girl of about 5'0. She has long, dark hair that touch her feet. She usually wears light clothes like summer dresses that look like they're made out of leaves. She has scars on her arms that almost look like vines if you're not paying complete attention. She has almond shaped, brown eyes. 

She changes her favorite parasite form on an almost daily basis.
*Personality: First thing you'll see, she's childish. Vine basically wants everything to go her way and completely fLIPS OUT if something doesn't. She usually seems cheerful and excitable, with a pinch of sarcasm that needs work every now and then. Vine's happiness depends on others. She absolutely needs recognition to be happy. She's a bit on the clingy side with whatever friends she makes, as with her attitude, it's very hard to make any. She gets scared very easily, which is due to her currently VERY complicated past that the actual Vine can't make heads or tails of. Her mood changes very quickly. Vine usually weighs her words before saying them. She has a rather short temper and explodes very easily.

*Theme Song((s)): uhh tbd
Typically Worshiped By: Yanderes. like, a lot of yanderes. Some rare people who wish to set themselves in other's shoes. Not too many, b/c perspective is something we're too proud to gain, and how many people out there wish to worship someone who's the god of something that can kill you
Domain: The Adsecula Swamp: It's exactly how it sounds. Most people don't wander in because of the eyes floating around everywhere, keeping permanent watch.
Any Temples?:  Few. They're usually very poorly built, with offerings like parasitic plants (favorite salad :D) inside.
Any Followers: Some. See typically worshipped by
Weapons: She can take in anyone's energy I mean
*Backstory?: WIP. basically Death took pity on her 

*Crush?: Nope. She can't even plATONICALLY BOND WITH ANYONE POOR THING
Other: still Hermes :D

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

not quite dead yet

she/they/idiot ] [fangirl extremus  [ hiyoko defender ]

finish each day and be done with it. you have done what you could.

#alltheships [] #equa

Accepted.

@Mockingjay

OOH YES

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

Which means I'm accepted??? :D

• Posted at:

BIXBITE✧

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

Name: Wind Weaver

*Nickname((s)): Wind, Weave, Weaver, Eave, close friends can call her Windy even though she hates that nickname.

Race: Wind Nymph

Sexuality: Straight

*To Whom They are Employed: Silverskies

Appearance: Wind Weaver has waist-length, cloud-white hair, glowing blue eyes that change different shades of blue depending on her mood and transparent skin that is always rippling and whirling like wind, because her skin is formed out of wind. She's tall, easily reach  seven feet, and is unnaturally slim to the point of skeletal. One of her most important parts is her long hands with very nimble fingers, a weaver's hands, and her pair of giant feathery white wings. Wind Weaver prefers to dress in a white Greek-style dress and usually goes barefoot, and usually wears her hair down so it can whip in the wind. 

Personality: Wind Weaver is a relaxed, go-with-the-flow type of person who knows how to keep her head in dangerous or panicked situations and lives in the moment. She is very loyal to Silverskies and is her right-hand nymph, and someone who Silverskies trusts and knows she can rely on. But Wind Weaver struggles with insecurity and self-doubt a lot, and often questions her worth. But the wind nymph hides behind her patient, calm facade and doesn't usually let people in, not even Silverskies.

*Theme Song((s)): Scars to Beautiful

Weapons: Wind Weaver is the more peaceful type, but she has a set of silver throwing stars and of course, her powers.

Powers: Can control and summon wind, fly, inhuman agility and strength, weave lightning and wind together and is immortal. (If this is not okay, then I can change it)

*Backstory: Wind Weaver was born and raised in the sky, like any other type of sky nymph, and lived a pretty good life. But one day, she noticed a young black eagle being attacked by a rogue griffin. She chased away the griffin and nursed the eagle's wounds. A few days later, Silverskies came by searching for Nimbus, the eagle, and was so thankful to Wind Weaver that she offered to give her the ability to weave lightning and wind together. Wind Weaver accepted and then requested if she could serve Silverskies, for she had grown fond of Nimbus and wanted to see the world. Silverskies agreed and ever since, Wind Weaver has been faithfully serving the goddess.

*Crush: None now, but she's open.

Other: Hestia, goddess of the Home and Hearth

Finally, Silverskies has a helper!

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

@Silverskies

Immortal is a bit OP. Otherwise, accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

You’re all my family.

Okay! I'll just say that Wind Weaver can live for a very long time, since nymphs can, but is still a mortal. Thanks for your input! :)

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

I finally made it! (A bit late but whatever) 

Name: Imagine

*Nickname((s)): 

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Creativity, Rain
*Symbols: A raindrop
Powers: Can control the weather, can inspire people/give them ideas.
*Pets: 
Appearance((s)): Changes form a lot, when seen by people he appears as whatever they imagine him as, in his palace he is typically in dragon form, as he can fly around that way. When he is in dragon form, he appears as somewhat RainWing-like, scales changing color all the time. He can also shift to mist to allow him to pass through anything unseen.
*Personality: Friendly, loves to introduce himself to new people, and likes to make friends. He has his secrets however, and he will only trust you fully after a long time. He sometimes self-doubts himself, however.

*Theme Song((s)): Thunder by Imagine Dragons (I actually developed my name after them, if you didn't know)
Typically Worshiped By: A lot of people, usually those struggling to find new ideas. (A.K.A people with writer's block, or trying to invent something, etc.)
Domain: A crystal palace on a cloud. A very.... very.... VERY... big palace. Crystal chandeliers, spiral staircases, flatscreen TVs, you name it, he has it.
Any Temples?: Yes, usually in a wet place made out of magical mist that thickens enough for his followers to climb up the steps. To sacrifice, he doesn't like violence, so to sacrifice all you have to do is take some fresh rainwater, pour it on the tip of the temple, and say: Imagine, god of Creativity and Rain, help me/my town with ideas/getting out of a drought, etc.
Any Followers: He is somewhat popular, so a fair amount.
Weapons: A army of snakes, and clouds, so allowing him to unleash floods and poison his enemies, when he has to
*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: Hurricane, if this is ok
Other: Posiedon!

Phew that took a while!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

{}He/Him/They{}

God of Rain and Creativity  

Obsessive Shipper

"There is no darkness once you turn on the light

Forum Fam: Hurricane, Mockingjay, Reading, Dancing, Eternal.

Oh, hey, another weather deity! GGaD!Silverskies is the goddess of the weather, solitude and the sky, and she can control the weather too! Cool! Nice to have another weather god around.

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Name: Niko
*Nickname(s):
Sexuality: Bi
Deity of(Up to 3 things): Mischief, bad luck, insanity
*Symbols: A Tv, Broken horse shoe
Powers: Able to hack other devices, shapeshift, manipulate others
*Pets: None
Appearance(s): He has a Tv for a head, his head is not attached to his neck it hovers. He wears a purple suit (if you know what cuphead is, his suit looks like king dices.) He wears a purple scarf and wears gloves. His eyes are emerald green but when he's mad they go Purple.
*Personality: Insane, Manipulative, Agile and likes to make others go insane with him. He is hot headed. If he comes across a strong minded person he will try to break them
*Theme Song(s):
Wolf in sheeps clothing
Bad blood (Creature Feature)
A gorey Denise (Creature Feature)
Typically Worshiped By: uh idk
Domain: He likes to hang around in dark places
Any Temples?: Only a few, they lie deep in forests.
Any Followers: Only of those who are insane
Weapons: His manipulative mind control, claws
*Backstory?: He use to be human but went insane when his best friend used him and left him. After when he was working on his last project something went wrong and well he became a god.
*Crush?: He can't tell when people like him but he's opened to be shipped
Other: Hades

This might double post

• Posted at:

Call me      

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

She/Her/They

Artist

~Oakleaf of Windclan~

~Cherrypaw of Shadowclan~

~Streampaw of Riverclan~

Forum Fam: Violet, Silverskies, and Mockingjay

LGBTQ+

Name: Niloticus

*Nickname((s)): Nile

Sexuality: ???

Parents: Turquoise (Mother) ??? (Father)

Appearance((s)): Like his mother, he is a shapeshifter, although his forms have green eyes instead of blue. He is blond and tall like his mother.

Personality: Awkward and humble, hates fighting or violence.

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: Diver's knife

Powers: Like his mother, Nile can shapeshift into reptiles. He can't do much else, but she has granted him rapid healing. 

*Backstory?: Turquoise essentially abandoned her son shortly after he was born. Or hatched. Who knows. He grew up knowing she was his mother, but not hating her, because it's pretty much accepted that she's probably crazy.

*Crush?: no

Other: Has a guardian, a nile crocodile named Kukui  Loki (because snakes

Name: Ionidesi

*Nickname((s)):  Ia

Sexuality: ???

Parents: Turquoise (Mother) ??? (Father)

Appearance((s)): Brunette with blue eyes, she turns into a version of the species with a brown stripe down it's back.

Personality: Extremely nervous when her mother isn't around, she becomes more confident with time. She's smart, and resourceful.

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: Bow

Powers: Speaking to reptiles, shapeshifting. She also has rapid healing.

*Backstory?: Unlike her brother, Turquoise kept Ia, often leaving her at one of her temples with Nera.  Ia never really saw her mother, and Nera mostly got frustrated at Turquoise for having so little time for her child.

*Crush?:

Other: turquoise is a bad mom. Has a companion, a bearded dragon named Kato. Artemis

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

@Sil: Awesome! Maybe they can be friends!

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=-

{}He/Him/They{}

God of Rain and Creativity  

Obsessive Shipper

"There is no darkness once you turn on the light

Forum Fam: Hurricane, Mockingjay, Reading, Dancing, Eternal.

Can GGaD!Imagine be friends with GGaD!Hurricane, GGaD!MJ is already Bffs with GGaD!Hurricane, but GGaD!Hurricane would love more friends.

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

|✯|#SupportPeri|✯|Goddess of hurricanes, the future, and deformities|✯|

Forum Fam: MJ, Imagine, Snowfox.

You still have that Cardiology!

¡ǝpnp ʻpʅᴉɥɔ uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn uɐ ʇou ʎʅǝʇᴉuᴉⅎǝp ɯɐ I

@Imagine

They totally can be friends! 

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Proud Christian

Just a heads up, if a half finished form comes through, ignore it. I accidentally pressed submit, but I might have clicked cancel in time.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

Idk what I’m doing 90% of the time~

~Kindness is like snow, it beautifies everything it covers~

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberVertigo

#RememberTheLost

#SupportPeri

LightSPIDER

~*•2018•*~

Imma finally make Spring’s adopted daughter...

Name: Pluvia
*Nickname((s)): Via
Sexuality: Panromantic asexual
Parents: Spring (adopted), Alya Karr, ???
Appearance((s)): Pluvia has olive-tanned skin, and an awkward, thin, tall body. She wears her brown hair in a bun, and has dark eyes. A scar shaped like a raindrop is on the right side of her neck. She typically wears a short, long-sleeved, cloth shirt that is green in colour, and black pants, as well as leather boots, and a small charm bracelet, with two charms: a small blue raindrop, and a rather old-looking gold heart. Pluvia always looks annoyed, but it’s just her face.
Personality: Pluvia 
*Theme Song((s)): 
Weapons: A long dagger, throwing knives
Powers: Rain, (though not powerful) water in general, minor healing from fresh water
*Backstory?: Spring fell in love with a mortal woman, Alya Karr, whos husband was killed in flood. Sadly, Alya herself died from sickness, and Spring adopted her daughter, naming her Pluvia. She granted Pluvia powers, and has been raising her since.

*Crush?: None, but open, I suppose.
Other: Persephone

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberVertigo

#RememberTheLost

#SupportPeri

LightSPIDER

~*•2018•*~

Welp. Didn’t click cancel in time.

Anyways, here’s Spring’s adopted daughter

-Name: Pluvia
-*Nickname((s)): Via
-Sexuality: Panromantic asexual
-Parents: Spring (adopted), Alya Karr, ???
-Appearance((s)): Pluvia has olive-tanned skin, and an awkward, thin, tall body. She wears her brown hair in a bun, and has dark eyes. A scar shaped like a raindrop is on the right side of her neck. She typically wears a short, long-sleeved, cloth shirt that is green in colour, and black pants, as well as leather boots, and a small bracelet with two charms: a small blue raindrop, and a rather old-looking gold heart. Pluvia always looks annoyed, but it’s just her face.
-Personality: Pluvia is quite curious, but will never tell you if she goes to investigate something, which has lead to some problems. She likes being alone, but often picks fights on purpose. She loves feeling powerful and in control. If you touch her bracelet, you will die. She likes to practice in the woods, and has her own little treehouse/base, the walls filled with pockmarks and gouges from her practicing her throwing knife skills. She’s not the fastest, but has great stamina. 

-*Theme Song((s)):
-Weapons: A long dagger, throwing knives
-Powers: Hydrokinesis, minor healing from fresh water
-*Backstory?: Spring fell in love with a mortal woman, Alya Karr, whos husband was killed in flood. Sadly, Alya herself died from sickness, and Spring adopted her daughter, naming her Pluvia. She granted Pluvia powers, and has been raising her since.
-*Crush?: None, but open, I suppose.
-Other: Persephone

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RememberVertigo

#RememberTheLost

#SupportPeri

LightSPIDER

~*•2018•*~

Demigod form

Name: Amore

Parents: their the Aztec deities Quetzalcoatl and Chalchiuhtlicue

Appearance: she is a beautiful, thin young girl. Her skin is bronze and her hair is long, and a daek, dark brown. Her eyes are a deep coco frmaed by dark eyelashes. She has green, yellow, and blue spots beneath each eye. She usually wears a strikingly patterned crimson dress. It's frilled at the top, she wears a brown belt with a gold buckle and black flower accents on it. Also the dress has many dizzying spirals, floral, and diamond patterns. She wears tall, black high heeled boots. Amore wears a black choker with tiny turquise gems hanging from it. Also she wears two Ruby stud earrings in her left ear, and a large gold hoop in the right. Her wrist are always adorned with Bangles of gold and precious stone. She also has a beauty mark on her left cheek. And a large black and red feather sticks out from her hair.

She can change into a Jaquin at will, so in her Jaquin form she looks like a sleek, winged Jaguar with wings and eagle back claws. Her fur is turquise with black spots. Her underbelly is yellow and the wing tip fade into green.

Personality: she is very adventurous, witty, clever and quick-witted. She can be manipulative, but only for good reasons. Her accent is a rich, beautiful Spanish accent. She enjoys mischief, but she knows when to be serious. She's a wonderful actress and can mostly bat her eyelashes and her will is fulfilled. She can have a hot temper, and she hates bullies.

Theme song: Despacito

Weapon: she has gold and blue, green, and red painted daggers sheathed at her hips.

Powers: shape shifting, she can control minds, and turn into any Aztec spirit animal.

Backstory: not right now...

Crush: Xavier

Other: Athene

Please let this go through Mods! *Puppy eyes*

• Posted at:

~Sif or Arrow~

✝Proud Christian✝

⚛Forum's owl, mineralology, & superhero nerd⚛

Sam Alexander is mine!!!

⏩I'm a furry (Border Collie)⏪

Kawaii Kween

I ❤ Owl City

Forum Fam- Silverskies, Onyx, Heartbreaking

"Satisfaction is not in my nature"~Loki

Ok her PoV color is this her hair has streaks of pink, red, blue, and gold. And only Quetzalcoatl is her father, her mother is unknown

backstory: she grew up in a rural village with mortal parents never knowing her true heritage. They lived on a farm, and she lived a normal life. Her adoptive parents always told her she was found in the woods near the farm, and never said anything else of her real family. She always wondered though. Her adoptive parents were always fair to her, though they never took the time to actually know her. One day when they took a trip to the market as they did every week but they never came back. She didn't become discouraged though, and knowing she belonged elsewhere she journeyed into the jungle. While she trekked she came across hunters about to kill a Jaguar and her cub. Without hesitation she grabbed a fallen limb and warded them off saving the jaguars. A god Quetzalcoatl, her father was impressed by her bravery and told her of her true heritage. He tells her that years ago, disguised as a musician he met and fell in love with her mortal mother. He then shows her her powers, and tells her after she was born her mother went missing. He gave her to her adoptive parents to be safe while he searched for her. After that, she pledges to find out what happened to her mother and use her powers for good.

• Posted at:

~Sif or Arrow~

✝Proud Christian✝

⚛Forum's owl, mineralology, & superhero nerd⚛

Sam Alexander is mine!!!

⏩I'm a furry (Border Collie)⏪

Kawaii Kween

I ❤ Owl City

Forum Fam- Silverskies, Onyx, Heartbreaking

"Satisfaction is not in my nature"~Loki

boop