"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Save my ones from idea thread

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sea Heart  

Dreams are dangerous. Messages, said underwater. So impossible to understand.

Darkness in the Dawn

"I don't want to trail in the shadows behind you. I don't want to lead in the light in front of you. I want to walk side by side with you."

All saved.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Save seasons

• Posted at:

{*}Violet{*}

the forums little sis :)

#goodinbad

joined the forums: 13th of July 2016

#RememberTheLost

bff:Siren or Sea-Fire

have a nice day! :) 

Patience 

• Posted at:

{*}Violet{*}

#goodinbad

#RememberTheLost

And memories.

• Posted at:

{*}Violet{*}

#goodinbad

#RememberTheLost

Actully, take away mystery for me.

• Posted at:

Time

Previously Oblivion

Slap That Mosquito!!!

When life gives you lemons do whatever you want with it.

Don't read this sentence

I'm still here!

GGaD Form on pg. 3 of sign up thread

I don't know what else to put here so... HI!

He/ Him

:D

I'm going to send the form in multiple pieces to see if that works.

• Posted at:

}Bear{

INFJ-A ~ Homeschoole~ 13 year-old

Christian

My Identity = Christ

Forum sisters: Sanetra & Blackberry

#MatthewWest

#NeverAlone

Can I be a

• Posted at:

Sage, Ruler of Lecturing, Hunter of Mary Sues

Co-Queen of Fantribes

LunarWeek is coming /299573

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

OC of the week: Fiao, Cool Guy

creation

• Posted at:

Co-Queen of Fantribes

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

deity

• Posted at:

Co-Queen of Fantribes

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

Nope, didn't work. ;-;

• Posted at:

}Bear{

Christian

My Identity = Christ

#MatthewWest

#NeverAlone

if not gone already save glitter, coconut crabs, and technology

• Posted at:

: marx | seawing | riverclan | arcane :

: queen of glitter | forum novakid :

: late fall aesthetic :

save

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

The Seven-pointed Star

I won't put down my sword until all the demons are dead

ProuMormon

"The worst monsters have beautiful smiles..."

(><)Maroon(><)

fire

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

The Seven-pointed Star

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

and

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

The Seven-pointed Star

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

justice

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

The Seven-pointed Star

ProuMormon

(><)Maroon(><)

Testttttttttttttttttt

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

I'm going to try to send in my form again.

• Posted at:

}Bear{

Christian

My Identity = Christ

#MatthewWest

#NeverAlone

Can we send in forms yet...

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Trash Squad ~ Aro/Ace ~ Regretting Life Choices ~ Drawing or Reading Probably

"Personally, I think it shows great courage to try understanding something you don't understand."

The forums 

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

Thank you. Thank you for giving your time, effort, and lives to keep us safe. Thank you for safeguarding our freedom, safety, opportunity, and the freedom, safety, opportunity, of the future.

#Remembeand  #Honour    

are still dead

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

Thank you. Thank you for giving your time, effort, and lives to keep us safe. Thank you for safeguarding our freedom, safety, opportunity, and the freedom, safety, opportunity, of the future.

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Unsave dragons and save snakes

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Deity Form:

Name: Reading
*Nickname((s)): Reads, only if you are a close friend 
Type of God: Goddess
Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Knowledge, Love, and Friendship. (AKA Books, Shipping, and FRIENDships)
*Symbols: A book with dark magenta must seeping out of it, A heart that looks like a splatter of paint.
Powers: She can make mortals (or some Demi gods or deities if that's ok) fall in love or become friends. She can make the stupidest person smart.
*Pets: A white and magenta Alicorn named Amore
Appearance((s)): Reading's main appprarance is a young adult in a magenta dress with a white flowing shall. She has a faint magenta glow around her, and when she uses her powers her eyes glow white. Her hair is brown and has a braid down the middle, with a woven crown. The crown looks like a normal around the head crown, but up close it has magenta hearts and silver books on it. Knee high boots with buckles with hearts on them. 
*Personality: Eh in not good at these. She is pretty nice, but can be mean or feisty when she needs to.
*Theme Song((s)): New Soul by Yael Naïm or Dear World by Echosmith
Typically Worshiped By: Many librarian or anyone who wishes for knowledge, some that wish for love.
Domain: A simple cottage on a cloud
Any Temples?: A few. They all are white or silver. 
Any Followers: Yes
Weapons: A bow an arrow, the arrows resemble Cupid's arrows but they kill you, not make you fall in love.
*Backstory?: Reading's parents died when she was little. She lived with her wealthy Aunt for her entire life. Reading always longed for love and knowledge. Her aunt was always very protective of Reading. She didn't want to lose anyone else. She didn't let Reading go to school or out of the house. Her Aunt taught Reading herself. She didn't let Reading talk to any other person. Reading went threw her life like this, never knowing what was out there. At the age of 17, her Aunt's fortune fell threw, discovered to be stolen. Her Aunt was arrested, and Reading was alone. The authorities told her she was old enough to live alone. Reading felt betrayed. She was alone, unsure how to live alone. Two years passed by and Reading got news that her Aunt had died in jail, of plague . The news crushed Reading. Reading became depressed and alone. She soon caught the plague too. But a goddess took pity on the young girl, seeing potential in her. As Reading breathed her last breath, the girl became an immortal goddess. She vowed that no one will be alone as she once was.
*Crush?: Hopefully, I want it to kind of be a "Matchmaker with no match" kind of story. She's so busy finding matches for the mortals, that she doesn't realize someone likes her. So basically, I need a god to ship with me.

Other: Artemis

OC Form:

Name: Aria
*Nickname((s)): Ari
Race: Shadow Genie
Sexuality: Straight
*To Whom are They Employed: Is there a deity of Shadows yet?
Appearance: Her skin is grey, her eyes are black as night with bright purple irises. Her hair is a dark purple. She has a dark purple too with magenta armor and a light purple gypsie shall. From her waist down is a purple mist trail
Personality: She is very devious and on the outside seems down right evil. But deep down she wishes that things could have been different... that she could have been a goddess of light instead of a genie of darkness.
*Theme Song((s)): Boarderline
Weapons: A shadow danger
Powers: She can grant wishes, but they wishes turn the opposite, and dark.
*Backstory?: She was a creation of Reading's. Reading enchanted a lamp to hold her past and all the hard times she went threw, trying to forget them. But the spell went rouge and created Aria.
*Crush?: Open
Other: Idk

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

I'll try to send in my form later.

• Posted at:

}Bear{

Christian

My Identity = Christ

#MatthewWest

#NeverAlone

YOOOOOOOOOOOO IT'S FINALLY WORKING

I know I already have most of my form elsewhere but I'm still gonna move it here and finish it so everyone can see.

Name:   Lily

*Nickname((s)):   Ikkonothar (though no one really uses it because really, it's just a hassle)
Type of God:   Goddess

Sexuality:   Aromantic Asexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)):   Demons, Caverns, Lakes
*Symbols:   Scythes, goat skulls, blue gemstones (specifically sapphires, azurite, tanzanite and labradorite)
Powers:   Water manipulation, lesser demon summoning/binding, shadow walking (able to move through shadows), fear sense (can sense the fear of other beings), enhanced strength and agility.

*Pets:   A skeletal borzoi (type of dog) named Yonnish.
Appearance((s)):   

Physical:  Lily's physical appearance is, quite frankly, nightmarish. She stands naturally at 6'3 in height, but could straighten herself up to 6'8 if she pleased. She has long, digitigrade (Think dragon hind legs) legs that end in sharp, dexterous talons. She also has a thin black tail that ends in a spade, and pointed ears. Her skin is deathly pale and her figure is incredibly gaunt, with bones showing clearly through her skin. Thin, rough scales cover a majority of her body. As well, she has large, plated horns that grow from her scalp and reach over the back of her head. Her hair is raggedy, and reaches just past her shoulder blades. She has dead-looking turquoise eyes, and frightfully wide lips that conceal shark-like rows of razor teeth.

Clothing:  Despite her unruly appearance, Lily is genuinely well dressed in a suit that seems specifically tailored to her. She wears rather simple yet fancy black pinstriped pants and a black vest over a white linen shirt. Over that she wears a black tailcoat that splits jut above her actual tail. She also wears various bits of jewelry. Two thin golden chains loop over her shoulders, and she wears a thicker golden necklace with an azurite teardrop pendent around her neck. On her right middle finger she wears an onyx band embedded with an amethyst spade, and bother her ring fingers wears golden rings embedded with sapphires.

*Personality:   To say the least, she's sadistic. She has incredible influence from demons, which makes sense. The influence has caused her to grow secluded, but also furious. She's willing to lash out with physical violence at the smallest infraction, though she knows when and where to keep her composure. It's eerie when she does, because she doesn't make a sound or so much as move enough to blink. For another thing, she's cunning and fast. One might mistake her brashness for a disregard of planning and tactics, but it's the opposite. She strikes first, quickly, and brutally, to trick opponents into fighting her more directly. But outside of battle and anger issues, she's not horrible to be around, surprisingly. Though her sense of humor is twisted, she's not exactly impolite in company.

*Theme Song((s)):   TBA
Typically Worshiped By:   Cult fanatics and cave dwellers.
Domain:   The Helkrash Caverns. They're a winding cave system that's rumored to lead into the underworld. She homes in a large cavern with an underground lake in the center of it.
Any Temples?:   One, in a different cave without any discernible entrance or exit. No one knows where it even came from, but it definitely is there.
Any Followers:   Some, thought not many. She's not a very well-known god.
Weapons:   Horns, claws, and knives/daggers.
*Backstory?:   TBA

*Crush?:   N/A
Other:   I uh... Don't know mythology sorry. 

Also, do you think her powers are excessive?? I was wondering if shadow walking would be a bit much, I can remove it if need be. (There's a more thorough description of all her abilities on the wiki)

PLEASE let this through mods I spent half an hour writing this.

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

"Personally, I think it shows great courage to try understanding something you don't understand."

okay here we go again

(I had too much time to edit this anyway -- excuse me as one of the things she’s the deity of has been changed ;-;)

Name: Vine

*Nickname((s)): . . . not really.

Type of God: Goddess/. . . [insert gender neutral term for God/Goddess)

Sexuality: Bi

Deity of ((Up to 3 things)): Fangirls, Acceptance, Perspective

*Symbols: The fangirl symbol, (yes, it exists!)  an eye with almost too many pupils that’s also crying.

Powers: 1) Immediately able to make someone obsessed with anything. Live ‘objects’ are harder and almost draining, but can be done. (yes, she can basically do a love potion’s work. TAKE NOTE THAT LOVE POTIONS CAUSE OBSESSION KIDS)

2) Able to see the world from anyone else’s perspective.

3) Bring someone out of denial or grief.  Just . . .  acceptance y’know

*Pets: A lot of owls. Especially snowy owls.

Appearance((s)): 4’11, though her posture usually makes her look smaller. She has almost-waist length black hair, that, no matter how tangled or messy they look, she refuses to tie them up. She has tanned skin, and a very thin sort of build. She usually wears oversized sweaters and leggings, and sometimes just hides herself in huge hats. Her eyes are dark brown that look almost black. The colors she wears are usually pastels, and her sweaters have a new fandom-related quote.

*Personality: Honestly the most childish god. She’s the kind of person who wants everything to by her way. Not the most confident god, because people usually don’t worship her for long. She feels replaceable. Usually acts like she has this random generator of which emotion she’s feeling, so you’ll probably find her acting different everyday. Usually pretty cheerful though.  

*Theme Song((s)): The Name Bathed In Gold

Typically Worshiped By: Anyone, because a lot of people can’t accept themselves, or others.

Domain: A treehouse/tree castle that pretty much touches the clouds

Any Temples?:  Yes. Some. Mostly just small, cosy sort of temples that look like they’ve been built by children.

Any Followers: . . . not really. She’s the sort of Goddess people rely on for a short time. You know, obsessions that fangirls have don’t last forever?? (as sad as it is ;-;) and at the point people actually ‘earn’ acceptance, they don’t need to worship the one who does give them. Perspective . . . bleh, no, we’re too proud.

Weapons: (GOES ON A LONG RANT ABOUT PEACE BUT CAN ACTUALLY MAKE ANYONE IMMEDIATELY OBSESSED WITH HER)

*Backstory?: tbd

*Crush?: Haha no she takes too long to get attached to anyone at all. And if she does, it’s mostly platonic.

Other: Hermes

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

not quite dead yet

she/they/idiot ] [fangirl extremus ] [ hopelessly in love with love ] 

And there will be a day when you can say you're okay and mean it.

#AllTheShips [] #Equa[] #TrashSquad

afshabfnanjanlas

Other Gods: Normal looking human forms, some shapeshifters to enhance power.

Lily: GIANT NIGHTMARISH DEMON

So far, that is the cast of this RP. A bunch of normal looking gods and then... Her. You'll see what I mean.

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Name: Mother Vertigo Dauntless (Mother bc she helps the broken)

*Nickname((s)): Vert, Ver, Verti, Daunt, Daunty. 

Type of God: Goddess
Gender: Female.                                  Sexuality: Grayromantic Pansexual.    Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Grief/Loss, Speed, and Time.                                    *Symbols: Raven's wings over a staff, lightning bolt, or a sundial.  Powers: Can travel through time, go very fast, and cause others to suffer in greif. Can call up flocks of ravens to her.  Also occasionally throws people into the STC                                *Pets: She owns a single raven. This is also her main minion.                      Appearance((s)): 

Appearance 1: One of her main appearances. This appearance she is tall, with dark brown hair in a braid, barely tanned skin, and brown eyes that seem to have lost some life. She wears a black, silver, and blue dress that is ripped in places, and it is lightweight and flowy. She has a staff made of gold and silver, with a raven on a lightning bolt on top. She has large raven wings, and a pure black cloak.

Appearance 2: The other main appearance. This is her with her hair in a braid, ran skin, and brown eyes, but instead she's in that speedster suit I constantly talk about.

Appearance 3: Mortal appearance. An old woman with graying hair, burned skin, and brown eyes sunken into her face. Tearstained cheeks, wrinkles. Wears a ripped black cloak and dirty black clothes.

Appearances 4&5: A giant raven and a giant cheetah.
*Personality: GGaD!Vert is extremely emotional. She constantly cries. While is her speedster form, though, she is very easy to tick off.                  *Theme Song((s)): Crybaby (Melanie Martinez) Pity Party (Melanie Martinez)                            Typically Worshiped By: Almost everyone. Mainly people who are grieving and lost someone/something.                        Domain: Right before the underworld/The tops of mountains.                  Any Temples?: Several, all over this world. This is where her followers stay and do their jobs.                                      Any Followers: many. They carry out prepping the body for burial.          Weapons: a staff and a sword. Also the space time continuum.      *Backstory?: Dauntless was born to a poor family where sickness was rampant. Her several sisters and brothers were taken first, then mother, than father. Dauntless was the only one left. For several years she grieved, stealing for her life, staying where her family's bodies lay. The noblemen eventually had enough of her stealing, so she ran, and ran, and ran, going further than she though possible. Eventually she made it to a mountaintop, though it was a small mountain. She wished she could turn back the time and go back to her family, when they were alive and well. She wished she could be fast, and help others with their grief. A blue light pulsed. An Ambrosia Flower. She stared at it and picked it, the blue light showering her in godly magic. And there came the goddess Mother Vertigo Dauntless.                              *Crush?: None yet.                               Other: Artemis. was a Demigod daughter to a god in a different culture

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to loose

Weekly Aesthetic: Dark

The original Arrowverse fangirl 

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

It came through I'm so happy :D

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

oh my, that's the longest post I've seen in a while.

• Posted at:

no but like

can we imagine Lily being a momfriend to Vine

just "NO YOU STAY AWAY FROM THIS SMOL"

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

not quite dead yet

she/they/idiot ] [fangirl extremus ] [ hopelessly in love with love ] 

And there will be a day when you can say you're okay and mean it.

#AllTheShips [] #Equa[] #TrashSquad

Name: Time
*Nickname((s)):
Type of God: God
Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Magic and Exploration
*Symbols: A compass, a hand with magic enveloping it
Powers: Knows most magic spells, can navigate thought unknown places, and can shapeshift (I guess this could go under knows most magic spells).
*Pets: none
Appearance((s)): His main appearance is a thin boy that looks around a the age of 15(I am not 15 irl) and average for his age height. His skin is a light tan and his hair is black. He has bangs almost covering his right eye his eye color is a dark brown, almost making it look black. His right arm though is very different than the rest of his body, it's color is pure black as if it was charcoal. But hidden on this arm are magic symbols that help power up his magic and make it stronger than regular magic, when using magic the symbols glow the color that corresponds to that magic. He wears grey outdoor camping pants, hiking boots, and a long sleeve brown outdoors shirt, the right sleeve on his shirt is torn off, making it look more like a t-shirt sleeve and also exposing his odd right arm. Over that, he wears a black cloak and usually keeps the hood on. He has another form, a dragon with dark blue scales and a skywing build. He also transforms between other forms but just to stay hidden.
*Personality: Time is kind, helpful, and curious he is also smart as well but he is not very patient and gets angry quickly,but he holds his anger inside and releases it in small pieces. He the also can be mean when he wants to. Him being always helpful should know that sometimes he would need help too right? No, he hardly accepts help at all, most of the time he things he has everything covered. But he doesn't mind if he has to work with one or more people though. He also loves justice against wrongdoers especially bullies and tyrants, but he can still show mercy to wrongdoers, but only ones that deserve it. He has a little bit of a dark side though, he loves to see evil people (especially bullies and tyrants) run and squirm around in fear and he loves hearing them begging for mercy and for the ones he really hates and has been watching for a while, he lets them have a slow and painful death.He rarely also does this to people that made stupid choices or are just jerks to other people because he can't take how horrible or how stupid they act. But other than that, he wants to use his powers for good.
*Theme Song((s)): I have no idea, tell me if you have an idea!
Typically Worshiped By: Magic users and explorers
Domain: A huge clock tower in the desert where people don't usually travel around.
Any Temples?: Yes, what they look like is depends on the area, they are also scattered around Forengard
Any Followers: Yes, but mainly magic users and explorers
Weapons: mainly uses magic but sometimes will use a bow and arrow.
*Backstory?: Time was born into a huge family full of magic users. He started to learn magic as soon as possible. He has amazing at it, besting most of his family members in duals at a young age. When he grew older, his powers grew stronger. He also had a huge hobby for exploring unknown places. But because of his curiosity and use of magic, he found out what his family really did to help them make a living. He found out that they were a criminal gang of magic users that would rob places and people too help gain wealth. He quickly ran away, but his Evil family chased after him. He was able to escape them with his use of magic and knowing places his family did know explore or know about. When he lost them, he soon found a ambrosia flower, wondering what it was and never have seeing it whenever he was exploring, he picked it up to get a closer look at it. But it busted and made him a god. Quickly finding out what It was, he decided to try his best to use his new godly powers for good.
*Crush?: none
Other: Hermes

Might send in a OC forum later.

• Posted at:

Time

Previously Oblivion

Slap That Mosquito!!!

When life gives you lemons do whatever you want with it.

Don't read this sentence

I'm still here!

GGaD Form on pg. 3 of sign up thread

I don't know what else to put here so... HI!

He/ Him

:D

I submitted this SEVEN times during the glitch, but hopefully it'll actually go through this time

Name: Spirit

*Nickname((s)):

Sexuality: Heterosexual in real life, but I will most likely be okay with being in LGTBQA+ ships  (just ask me before you make any ships other than kinda joking ones)

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Wandering, Curiosity, and Myths. She is also the guardian of the sacred thing (maybe a staff, or amulet, or flame or orb or something) that represents the spirit of Forengard (possibly what all the deities draw power from, or something that keeps the balance of light and dark intact or something like that if that’s okay)

*Symbols: A pure white dragon, griffin, phoenix, etc. (basically any mythical creature), strangely colored flames (usually white), a willow tree

Powers: Can answer the questions of her followers, mind tricks, can summon mythical creatures and sometimes resurrect ancient heroes for a short period of time, make people feel certain emotions. She can transport herself and 1 or 2 other people to anywhere in the world with a thought, and can make journeys with more people unnaturally quick (i.e. a week long journey in one day) Spirit can also use magic, although she is limited by the number of spells she knows.

*Pets: She usually has an entourage of one or two mythical creatures following her around (or once, memorably, a swarm of pixies)

Appearance((s)): Spirit usually takes human form, and likes to appear as a girl between the ages of 12 and 17. She has long brown hair with the tips dyed white and blue eyes. When she does magic (or godly stuff) her eyes glow white for a short period of time. She wears all white, with a long white cloak, and usually carries two daggers. She sometimes has white and gray feathered wings.

*Personality: Spirit is very loyal to her followers. Any of them can count on her to save them in times of need, and she never abandons them. She can be merciful, but once she feels that someone has gone too far, she will impart whatever punishment she feels is necessary on them. Spirit is usually on some quest or another, and is always trying to find the answer to some question. (Whenever she finds the answer, she moves on to another one). She is very clever, and is good at coming up with solutions for things. She usually tries to be peaceful, but will not hesitate to use force if necessary.

*Theme Song((s)):

Typically Worshiped By: Although she is respected by all, her group of devotees is fairly small. They are usually philosophers, scientists, or those who don't know what to with their lives and are trying to find a purpose. Spirit is often appealed to by those who need defending, have an urgent question, or need justice. Hermits, nomads, gypsies, and wanderers often follow her as well.  

Domain: Spirit rarely stays in one place for long, and roams often, but the few times when she needs a home, she has a castle made of clouds that constantly changes position.

Any Temples?: She has a few. Generally speaking, she's fine with just a small shrine here or there (she's proud to say she has over 300), but she has two large temples. Small shrines usually consist of a pool of water atop of mountain or behind a waterfall, with a bowl that people place a piece of paper with a question or worry. They are also sometimes under willow trees

Any Followers: She has a small group of devoted followers, who she defends fiercely.

Weapons: She carries two knives, but also can wield magic and summon mythical creatures or heroes to defend/fight for her

*Backstory?: About a century or two ago (Spirit is fairly young for a goddess), she was born the princess of a nation. She was expected to learn manners and dancing, marry well, and be beautiful. She dutifully did as she was bid, although she secretly hated it. Spirit loved to ask questions, but everyone said that was improper for a princess. She loved to tell stories, and explore, but no one would let her. On the day she turned 17, she was betrothed to a man she hated. She would have rather married a snake than him, but he was the prince of a neighboring kingdom and the alliance was necessary. Spirit tried to be happy with it, tried to do it for the good of her kingdom, but couldn't. She fled the castle, and ran to the mountains, where she hid. Eventually the prince and her father's army found her, and cornered on top of a cliff overlooking the sea. Unable to find an escape, Spirit dove off the cliff, hoping that she might be able to survive and get away, although she knew that chances were against her. She probably would have died on the rocks, but she was saved by a god who admired her bravery. He made her a goddess, and she vowed to never make anyone else live through what she lived through.

*Crush?: Might possibly have one eventually (might also possibly have something between her and Lukas)

Other: I really like Athena and Artemis. Poseidon is also kinda cool, and the three fates.

Name: Lukas

*Nickname((s)): Occasionally called Luke, sometimes called jokingly Minion by Spirit

Race: Elf (If that's a race?)

Sexuality: Heterosexual (I guess? Could be changed if an interesting ship comes up)

*To Whom are They Employed: Spirit

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. He's pretty tall and skinny, and has a very serious face. (Spirit finds his expressions hilarious) He wears kinda rangerish clothes (mottled cloak, etc.), and has a sword and bow. Lukas always wears an amulet made out of a deer antler that his mother gave him

Personality: Lukas is very courageous and will never abandon a person in need, no matter what it costs him. He could never sacrifice the few for the many. He is super hard-working and trains every day with his sword and bow. Lukas is very devoted to Spirit and believes strongly in her cause (helping people and ensuring justice and stuff)

*Theme Song((s)):

Weapons: Sword and bow

Powers: He is strong and agile, but not unnaturally so. He is good with a bow, and a sword, and has a limited amount of magical power. (one to two small spells a day, sometimes big spells if he saves up energy) Lukas has the power to speak any spoken human, animal, or other language, which Spirit gave to him.

*Backstory?: Lukas had a pretty normal life. When he was 20, he left his family to go in search of adventure. He traveled the world doing heroic things and always managed to escape. One day the danger was too much for him, and he would have perished if Spirit hadn't have saved him. She decided that she wanted to employ him, and he agreed. He's been doing quests and other stuff for her since, and also sometimes acts as a bodyguard (against Spirit's wishes. She says he's just her mascot)

*Crush?: Possibly Spirit

Other: Him and Spirit have a pretty interesting relationship, pretty different from most gods and their heroes/mascots/whatever the heck they're called. I like Sif, I guess. Can't think of my favorite Norse god/goddess off the top of my head.

• Posted at:

^Spirit^

Queen of Myth 

~Knowledge is a flame in the darkness~

Tricked you! There's nothing here. Oh wait...

#likearedrose

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RemembertheSpiritoftheforums

(I think I'm so punny)

ASJFNAKJSNAJKDNAJ

Lily: I hate everyone

Vine: *exists*

Lily: ... I hate almost everyone.

And that's how Vine got a terrifying demon goddess as a friend

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

OH MY GOODNESS IT WENT THREW!!!! 

Other: Artemis

Other: Idk

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

And is it weird that my and Tine are the only 100% straight ones..... I feel kind of awkward no offense to anyone 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

Name: Blizzy

*Nickname((s)): Lightspeed *Winks at Dauntless*, Idioit, etc...

Sexuality: Straight

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Breaking the 4th wall, aliens, and possibly something else! :D

*Symbols: A comic book and a walkman with ‘Blizzy’ sloppily written on it in silver with an alien tail sticking out. She needs to hire new logo people.

Powers: Has the ability to break the 4th wall and talk about stuff from other worlds (and our world) and can bring objects and or people from other worlds over (With certain limits obviously), also has the ability to control aliens, turn into any of them, understand them, and fit in with them, and can turn into an alien from any fandom too (But not an insanely OP one, she doesn’t like those). Can also gain the alien’s powers when is turned into them. All of the powers has limits and drawbacks though (Hey, I’m not a powerplayer ;3)

*Pets: A pet flatworm named flatworm, keeps it in a tank and hugs it. It’s also very giant and cute.

Appearance((s)): Is a normal looking teen with silver hair and blue eyes with small golden dots in it. Has light skin and is a little bit taller than normal but is very very skinny. Always has an insane smile on face and has a gleam in her eyes. She either wears trashy marvel shirts and/or odd shirts in general (from other universes), or wears the most finest alien clothes in the multiverse. It is usually always the color silver. Her alien forms are usually much larger than the average size of the species mostly to show power over them and has special markings to indicate that she’s a goddess. Her normal alien form is that of a Brood (From Marvel) and is a light grey, and is also very big (To again, signify power). Otherwise she can shift into a kincerlen and run around her planet and check on things and make sure aliens are not fighting and stuff.

*Personality: My personality.

*Theme Song((s)):

Typically Worshiped By: Uhh, Aliens or anyone stupid enough to.

Domain: A planet known as ‘QuiCK’, she has named it after her fictional crush that she totally doesn’t obsess over. It is an odd planet and has all sorts of terrains and biomes and portals to other worlds. All sorts of aliens and people from other worlds go there for all sorts of stuff, it’s cool. And if Blizzy isn’t on ‘QuiCK’ you can often find her under your bed at night, abducting people, or anywhere! :D

Any Temples?: No

Any Followers: Probably!

Weapons: A silver scythe she pulled from ‘CFI’. She uses it to fight people and can put it on one of her tails as an alien.

*Backstory?: Nope, was just there!

*Crush?: Quicksilver from the XCU, otherwise probably not but maybe. She likes having friends though. :)

Other: Has a magical walkman that can play any type of music ever! Just by thinking about it! Cool huh?

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

Oh and unless someone has taken it already and I missed it, change coconut crabs to candy

• Posted at:

For my post coming in (hopefully), it's alliance. Just a typo I made while typing. :)

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

1 , , 3 , ... 11 , 12 , 13