Up

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Thunderstorm~

Thunder/Thundy/TS

(She/Her/They)

How do you write like you're running out of time?

When you're falling in a forest, and there's nobody around...

Take a moment to think of just

Flexibility, love and trust...

I might have an ace up my sleeve

I'm not colby 

• Posted at:

Greetings youngsters I am Rogal Dorn 

ORDO DRAGO PRESENT! WE WILL PROVIDE THE HAMS!

I'm not colby our usernames just both start with steel. that's really the only connection between us. I am not him we just have similar names 

• Posted at:

I feel like you're acting like someone with background knowledge on this

• Posted at:

enchanted

If you turn into a flower

You must be the most delicate ever

Even if you bloom just occasionally

You're the only perfect flower for me

He's actually right. Unless this is a backup account, he's not Colbi. Colbi's username is steelruler. Rogan's is steelguard.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

The forum paranoia is kicking in.

• Posted at:

Call Me Rivulet

Child Of The Stars

Asteroid

ChilOThSun

Instinct

Child Of The Moon

Lilly - My Favorite OC

{❤️ OWLCITY}

#IBelieveInLove

#ISTOLEDRIPPY'SCAR

Forum Lucky Ducky

OMU = OMG

uh oh people are fighting

I'm making forms for le Candy's children now, stay tuned-

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

forumer hiding in the depths of an ocean of unexpected emotion

how many lightbulbs does it take to change person?

loading data, please wait...

joined 1/5/16

star count: 1869

homethread location: /322526

(this is a double form because these demigods are twins, i decided not to repeat stuff in the second one bc it's easier that way)

Name: Callie Bryce
*Nickname((s)): Cal
Sexuality: They are both straight unless shipping, or other things
Parents: Candy (Marigold Carmel) and Stephen Bryce (i'll find a way to include him somehow don't worry)
Appearance((s)): Callie has slightly curly, dirty blond hair, green eyes like her dad, and freckles. She usually wears a navy blue polo shirt, light blue jeans, and moccasins. Her hair is usually up, either in a braid or a basic ponytail. She's about 5' 5" tall. (this makes for some great *makes the hand gesture for 'ok'* mother-and-child moments haha GGaD!Candy is very smol)
Personality: Cal is very clever and helpful. She is sometimes very dramatic. She is also very trusting of other people, sometimes too much. Callie sometimes has a tendency to bottle up her anger and take it out on something random and is very self-conscious. She often lets words get to her and it changes her mood for a while. She cares about her family a lot and will do anything to protect them. 
Weapons: A pair of candy cane shanks, except they're not actually candy canes, are extremely sharp, and have blue and purple stripes.
Powers: She can become more agile and throw magical sugar at people that makes them dizzy for a while.
Backstory?: Candy stayed and helped take care of the children for a few years (mainly because she didn't want them to end up like she did), and then she went back to her domain. She still came back every few months to check on them, though. Their dad knew that Candy was a goddess, and her real name. (She used the name she had as a human, Marigold Carmel, around Stephen and the twins, but he eventually found out) He, trying to protect the kids, may have lied and told them that their mom had to go back to her family (there's the lie) for most of the year. The twins believed him. 
Crush?: Open
Other: I'll put this at the bottom for convenience

Name: Nathan Bryce 
*Nickname((s)): Nate
Sexuality: " "
Parents: " "
Appearance((s)): Nate is almost identical to his sister, so he has the same height, hair, eyes, and freckles, except his hair is a slightly darker shade of brown, is very fluffy, and he has glasses. He wears an orange sweater, brown pants, and red sneakers.
Personality: Nate is tough on the outside, but on the inside, he's gentle and a bit sad about his mom leaving for long periods of time. He holds grudges against people easily, but is kind to the people he doesn't, you know, hold a grudge against. He tends to not display his feelings a lot. He is also very loyal to his friends and family and tries hard to not let them down.
Weapons: does a baseball bat count as a weapon? if so, that's his weapon
Powers: Nathan is very strong and can throw star-shaped fireballs.
*Backstory?: " "
*Crush?: Open
Other: They kinda remind me of Artemis and Apollo, so I'll go with that.

Also addition to Candy's appearance because it relates to this

-Candy can change her clothing at will sometimes. She only uses this ability when around Stephen and the twins (but mostly the latter).

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

joined 1/5/16

I don’t have any kind of clout with this stuff but I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. If it’s Cobli, then yeah he’s circumventing a ban, but if he does end up acting OP you could just ban him again. If it’s not Cobli and we’re attacking him for no reason, well that’s not really good. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

If I wasn’t a camp counselor, a superhero I would be!

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

Mr Stark, I don’t feel so good

Name: Mirai

*Nickname((s)): She might respond to the name 'Calidi' ;0

Race: Bio Monster

Sexuality: Grayromantic Asexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Mercenary

Appearance: Mirai has the appearance of a very young girl. She's only about 3 feet tall, with spiky, black locks cut in a hairstyle similar to a bob. She has frequent cowlicks, as if she never brushes her hair. She wears a sash-less pale-blue dress that ends at her knees, secured to her body via ribbons on her back. She goes barefoot.

Personality: She is very polite and mature, always adding a "Milady" or "Monseiur" before anyone's name. It's as if a much older woman has possessed the body of a little girl. She has cut emotions almost entirely from her life, with heavy reliance on logic and cold professionalism.

*Theme Song((s)): It's a Wonderful World by HAMO 

Weapons: She has a custom-designed, sleek black pistol with the letters "MS" engraved on the side. Only a few GvE members might understand this. She also holds several daggers, in the case that 6 bullets aren't enough to finish the job.

Powers: She has no usable magic prowess, but she is very proficient at shapeshifting. She can make up new guises for herself, as well as imitate the appearances of other people. When she shapeshifts, it's as if she becomes that person; if she shapeshifts into a man, she'll have the same strength as a man, etc. However, when mimicking real people, she can only use the powers that she has seen that person perform. Also, mimicking a real person uses much more energy than someone that she makes up. She's about as strong and as magical as any of the other assassins, but she can't exceed that power when shapeshifting into someone else.

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 

Other: Hestia, replacing Ciseaux as number III since I love her too much.

• Posted at:

enchanted

If you turn into a flower

You must be the most delicate ever

Even if you bloom just occasionally

You're the only perfect flower for me

Thanks ishmael. Also why is everyone spelling colby with a I not a y

• Posted at:

@Thunderstorm, @Candy, and @Enchanted: yee accepted

• Posted at:

necromancer

// atheist \\ // p!atd fan \\ // lgbtq+ \\

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

in grif’s words, government assigned ouma kin

star count- 8146

@Enchanted, YES MIRAI MY SMOL SERIOUS CHILD YES I REMEMBER HER. *huggles*

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

*bows* yee 

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

joined 1/5/16

Name: Camdyn Bailey Cooper

*Nickname((s)): Sometimes people call her Cam, or rarely Bailey

Sexuality: straight

Parents: Hermes(god of speed, travel, business, etc.) and her normal mortal mom

Appearance((s)): longish coppery brown hair with blond streaks and brownish-green eyes, tan skin, and freckles on her nose

Personality: sarcsastic, funny, energetic, clever, witty, pretty

*Theme Song((s)): "thunder" by imagine dragons, "burn" by ellie goulding

Weapons: a slightly long celestial dagger with a worn leather handle, sometimes when she uses her powers she shoots a bunch of arrows with her silver bow

Powers: can't fly, but can jump up super high, super speed, agility, pretty strong

*Backstory?: nah, she just was a normal kid with adhd that blew up a bunch of field trips...heh heh...

*Crush?: she's open for a guy who's strong, nice, and caring

Other: np

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Hey! Is his still open for new members? Basically, can I join?

• Posted at:

~Sky~

Or you can call me Sophie

Watch out for Hail, my Ice Wolf

Foxcraft, Wings of Fire, & ML fan.

Siggy is a work in progress.

@Sky: yee

@Athleticbear: sorry, the gods have to be gods within the FWRP, and pretty isn't a personality trait. Also, as far as I'm aware of, celestial bronze doesn't exist within this universe. Declined.

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

Name: Darius

*Nickname((s)): Dari, Rius, Riri.

Race: Spirit Werewolf.

Sexuality: Straight
*To Whom are They Employed: Tyra, and Paradox; shadow one, war is still on.

Appearance: He has dark red hair

Personality: 

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons: 

Powers: 

*Backstory?: 

*Crush?: 

Other: 

Changing Karen up a bit:

Name: Karen Drape

*Nickname((s)): Karen

Race: Aura Duration Lion

*To Whom are They Employed: Splitter/Hurricane

Appearance: She has dark red stripes going down her back, large reddish gold wings. She has a reddish gold underbelly. Her body is average size for her age, she has long silver horns and normal Aura Lion or Aura Duration Lion features. She has yellow eyes.

In human form;

she has golden hair, I don't know why, but somehow in human form she has particles coming out of her right eye. She has yellow eyes, she's very small, standing only at 5'2". The particles change colors depending on her mood. Her hair is always somehow in a burning field, but when fire gets poured over it, it still burns.

Personality: Karen can be very rude sometimes. Karen has a thing for running away, she can be very secretive, Karen is a very good leader when you respect and be kind to her. She can also be very bossy when she has a good idea and no one listens to her, Karen has a commanding voice as to being harshly forced to build. She has a thing of being very confused when she's not told everything into her understanding, she's a very good voice actor, Karen can be very manipulative, she is also hard to handle and dumb at times. She can usually prank and persuade someone very well. Karen has a very funny vibe that brushes off her as she kinda naturally runs into poles.

Karen is very dangerous, murderous, and haunting. She's intelligent, creepy, horrible: sorta, and damaging: sorta, again.

*Theme Song((s)): Toxic (Britney Spears), Die Young (Kesha), You're Gonna Gonna Go Far Kid (The Offspring), Monsters (Ruelle), Up In Flames (Ruelle)

Weapons: 
Cat stuff, Aura Duration Lion stuff, a dagger, and a sword.

Powers: Controlling darkness, transforming, controlling fire

*Backstory?: Working on it!

*Crush?: Nah, but maybe

Other: Hades, Sieve might be her brother.

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

hello. Can i start posting now. it's been three days. 

• Posted at:

Name: Darius Midelo.

*Nickname((s)): Dari, Rius, Riri.

Race: Spirit Werewolf.

*To Whom are They Employed: Tyra, and Paradox; shadow one, war is still on.

Appearance: He has dark red hair, black eyes, white ears and a white tail, and he somehow always has a shadow over his eyes. He is transparent when not solidified, but he usually is solidified. When he is solidified, he has dark red boots, a vest jacket with a belt going from his shoulder to his waist, he has a scabbard on his back, carrying his sword. He is about 7'9", with some abs on his chest, he has some muscles. He is quite a few handsome.

Personality: Darius is very calm, ambitious, judgemental, carefree, charming, lively (Funny for a spirit), and loyal. He would never tell very much truth, he would rather be torched. Darius is very cruel, funny, courageous, optimistic, decisive, he would never do what people say if he cared about the person he was against, he's very rational, dependable, reckless, and sarcastic. He pays very little attention to Tyra, only if she says an order, or if Paradox is connected to her in some way. Darius cares a lot about his little friend from 12 years ago, Maori.

*Theme Song((s)): Cold Water (Major Lazer, ft. Justin Bieber, and MØ), Let Me Love You (DJ Snake, ft. Justin Bieber)

Weapons: A dagger, sword, and bow and arrows.

Powers: Going through walls, disappearing into mid air, solidifying, not dying, extra hearing, transforming from werewolf to human, able to fly, spirit stuff, yata, yata, yata.

*Backstory?: (First Person)

I used to always see her when she was 7 in human years, but that went by fast, Maori had to leave to Oracle Falls so her family and her wouldn't die, I remember it so clearly, I don't how she escaped, but it was a little difficult to see the fear in her eyes, but I always saw it, I remember when I was her neighbor, always in spirit side, scared if she would see me, I remember she found me once, carrying her sword in hand, a foot taller than me, more muscular, she had said. "Come out! I know you're there!" Her voice kind of shaky, and I noticed she was as scared as me, so I had came out solidified, and asked. "Who are you?" As if I didn't know? I've been listening to sentences about her for weeks. She shyly put her sword down and stared at the ground. "I'm Maori--not really, I'm actually Capsular, but they always say it's weird to be named that." She whispered, avoiding my eyes, she said. "I'm sorry, I thought you were one of those Hieviers that keep coming here." I came up to her and lightly put my hand on her cheek, and said. "It's okay, I bet I scared you, I'm sorry. My name's Darius." I had said, and that's when we became friends.

*Crush?: SHIP HIM, SHIP HIM, SHIP HIM, SHIP HIM! (I'm turning into Lykaina, sort of... :/)

Other: Hades.

Clicked submit to early. Changing Karen up a bit:

Name: Karen Drape

*Nickname((s)): Karen

Race: Aura Duration Lion

*To Whom are They Employed: Splitter/Hurricane

Appearance: She has dark red stripes going down her back, large reddish gold wings. She has a reddish gold underbelly. Her body is average size for her age, she has long silver horns and normal Aura Lion or Aura Duration Lion features. She has yellow eyes.

In human form;

she has golden hair, I don't know why, but somehow in human form she has particles coming out of her right eye. She has yellow eyes, she's very small, standing only at 5'2". The particles change colors depending on her mood. Her hair is always somehow in a burning field, but when fire gets poured over it, it still burns.

Personality: Karen can be very rude sometimes. Karen has a thing for running away, she can be very secretive, Karen is a very good leader when you respect and be kind to her. She can also be very bossy when she has a good idea and no one listens to her, Karen has a commanding voice as to being harshly forced to build. She has a thing of being very confused when she's not told everything into her understanding, she's a very good voice actor, Karen can be very manipulative, she is also hard to handle and dumb at times. She can usually prank and persuade someone very well. Karen has a very funny vibe that brushes off her as she kinda naturally runs into poles.

Karen is very dangerous, murderous, and haunting. She's intelligent, creepy, horrible: sorta, and damaging: sorta, again.

*Theme Song((s)): Toxic (Britney Spears), Die Young (Kesha), You're Gonna Gonna Go Far Kid (The Offspring), Monsters (Ruelle), Up In Flames (Ruelle)

Weapons: 
Cat stuff, Aura Duration Lion stuff, a dagger, and a sword.

Powers: Controlling darkness, transforming, controlling fire

*Backstory?: Working on it!

*Crush?: Nah, but maybe

Other: Hades, Sieve might be her brother.

• Posted at:

hello? 

• Posted at:

Name: Marco
*Nickname((s)): Marc
Race: Vampiric Merman Shapeshifter
Sexuality: Pan
*To Whom are They Employed: Longclaw
Appearance: Merman- As a Merman, Marco has pale bluish-gray translucent skin with glowing white eyes. He has two anttena with two white glowing bulbs at the end. He has a mouthful of long teeth, like an angler fish's. His hands have long white claws. His tail begins at the waist and is a fiery red and orange color. Human- Marco appears to be about 20. He has paler skin and dark gray eyes. His hair is jet black. He wears ripped jeans, a black tee, and a black leather jacket. His black converses have leather toe tips. He has bright blue eyes. He has a black diamond stud in his left ear. Coyote- Marc is the same size as Eryine and has jet black fur and his bright eyes stand out.
Personality: Marc is that sort of bad boy stereotype in some aspects. Marco loves to get in a good and fair fight and loves to cause some trouble with some pranks. He likes to flirt with girls, and then break their hearts. The same goes for all the boys he has dated, except his first one, Joseph, but that's another story. He likes thrill seeking and getting out their and having fun. He is all for partying, the exact opposite of his adoptive mother, Longclaw. He seems to be the only one who can get her to go to a party.
*Theme Song((s)): Starboy(The Weekend), Party Rock Anthem (Lm**o), Feel It Still(Portugal the Man)
Weapons: Claws and teeth, a gold sword in a gold sheath at his side
Powers: Shapeshifting, super sonic scream, telekinesis
*Backstory?: Marco was knee just a normal teen in a small sea side town. He was a sailor's son, but hated the water. He feel in love at the age of 16 with a boy named Joseph. They kept it secret until Marco decided to tell Joseph about his hate for the sea. Joseph was actually a dark Mage of The Sea, and he cursed Marco into an immortal shapeshifter. He made Marco's parents and younger sister forget him.
*Crush?: None
Other: Still Artemis or Loki

• Posted at:

It's me....

-^-Longclaw-^-

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

#DaFlash

Mad Science is not a degree, it's an area of study

ShoSomPride!

Star Count: 1231

@Longclaw and @Hurricane: yee accepted

@everyone: have any doubts this is Colbi now? Marx dug up Colbi's form.

Name: Cobli

*Nickname((s)): the Omnissiah

Type of God: the crusader god

Sexuality: none

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): machines, rage, crusades 

*Symbols: a skull half metal half

Powers:any human machine he finds he can use. he can bend enemy machines to his will.

Appearance((s)): a towering humaniod mass of metal limbs and weapons

*Personality: spitful, angry, untrusting,

*Theme Song((s)): war chat of mars

Typically Worshiped By: humans, engineers, inventors, cursaders,slaves

Domain: any factory he can find

Any Temples?: nope

Any Followers: about 6000

Weapons: a true phosphor rifle, a stun baton, and grenades

Other: hephaestus

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

Yes.

• Posted at:

@Necro, nope!

@Longclaw, *chucks Hikari at Marco* SASS SHIP YES.

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Name: Rebbecca Tempesta
*Nickname((s)): Feel free to give her some!
Sexuality: Biromantic Bisexual
Parents: Silverskies and a mortal d00d
Appearance((s)): Rebbecca is a humanoid of 5’4”, or 162 centimeters, and appears to weigh 110 pounds, albeit a bit less from not getting a lot of nutrition from being in a cage for so long. She has pale, cloud white skin. Her eyes are a light gray with slightly darker flecks, like storm clouds. Rebbecca has mid-back platinum blonde hair, which she lets down. Sitting on her back is a pair of feathery white wings.
Rebbecca usually wears a sleeveless white dress that stops just above her ankles — however, this is subject to change as time goes on. The dress is a bit torn near the rim. She wears gladiator sandals.
Personality: Rebbecca, on the outside, is a cold and quiet individual. She’s quiet as a result of a fear of being awkward, or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time; in reality, she’s a kind and sweet individual who just longs for someone to talk to. She’s very energetic around her friends and when she puts her mind to something, you can bet your money she’ll do it. Rebbecca is quite naïve and gullible, as well as oblivious to her own feelings and the feelings of those around her at times.
*Theme Song((s)): You Were There (ICO ending theme), Lost Boy by Ruth B, aaand more to come
Weapons: None atm, but I might give her a bow sometime.
Powers: Rebbecca can turn into smaller birds, with her favorite form being a white dove or bluejay. She can also make the area around for a bit chillier, though not very much so.
*Backstory?: Rebbecca grew up in a small village near the coast, known for its bipolar and ever-changing weather. She was the daughter of the village’s leader/chief and Silverskies. Rebbecca would often venture in the coves near the ocean, and wade in the water. Rebbecca discovered her ability to shift into a bird at the age of ten, after jumping into the water and turning into a bluejay by accident. Another child from the village caught her transforming and ran back to the village, spreading the rumor of Rebbecca being a monster. The village people stormed her Father’s home with torches, believing he had helped to conceive a “demon” and set fire to his home. The rest of the village soon went up in flames along with the rest of the villagers, as the fire spread quickly. When Rebbecca finally returned home, she found the village burnt to the ground. She mourned her Father before quickly turning into a bird and flying away. She flew across Forengard for several years before eventually being caught once more by a mysterious man known as the Collector. The Collector trapped Rebbecca in a tower, locking her in a cage.
*Crush?: TBD
Other: Loki

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

i'm just really impressed that somebody had the patience to search for one form in 31 pages of them. thanks.

• Posted at:

loading candy.exe...

joined 1/5/16

Both the gods of Rage, and crusades/crusaders, both symbols are skulls, both very undetailed, both have very similar appearances (Armor is made of metal, and this ones body is made of medal), both technically worshiped by humans, both have a lot of followers, both have not very good personalities (This one is angry, other one is angry).

• Posted at:

@Necromancer, IS THAT WHO I THINK IT IS.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

Oops, thought it said: Have any doubts this is not Colbi now?

• Posted at:

@Angel: *eyebrow wiggle* yOU BET YOUR WINGS IT IS

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

@Necromancer, SHOULD I MAKE A CARDINAL. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL.

• Posted at:

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

@Angel gO FOR IT, FAM.

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

(May double post)

@Angel: gO FOR IT

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

It's the archer dude

Name: Clay Tambien
*Nickname((s)): Many
Sexuality: Pan as hecc
Parents: Silverskies and some mortal dude
Appearance((s)): Clay proclaims himself to be “not your average demigod.” He’s five-eight, and skinny as all get-out but covered in lean muscle. He has great upper body strength, mainly due to the fact that he shoots with a draw weight of 120 pounds. Though he says he has “the longest legs this side of Forengard,” he’s proportionally average — about 52% leg. His hair is flaxen blonde and long enough to be braided or tied back. His eyes are cobalt and always have a maddening twinkle. His skin tone is somewhere between pale and tan, but he burns very quickly in the sun. His wardrobe ranges from medieval to modern, but he always has his signature dark red scarf.
Personality: Clay’s ego is exponentially larger than the universe. He seems to think very highly of himself and flirts with everyone. The only time he’s serious is when he’s in battle — which is unfortunate, because he’ not often in battle. He’s smarter and more cunning than he looks, and is a way better thief than his friend. Behind his ginormous ego, however, is a very insecure teenager who just wants to be liked by everyone. Unfortunately, he does it in the wrong way, and is often hated.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: Clay has a collection of bows and arrows hidden in various places. He’s never seen without at least one bow and a quiver full of normal arrows.
Powers: None. He got the short end of the stick
*Backstory?: He trained as an assassin under Micah’s trainer (Hester Knox) and the two became friends before Clay apparently “died” in a training accident. Hester had noticed that Micah was getting really good, and was becoming a threat to her. Thus, she faked Clay’s death and started training him to kill Micah. However, Clay’s heart was never in it, and the training “accident” in which Hester was killed was actually orchestrated by him.
*Crush?: None yet
Other: Hephaestus

• Posted at:

Xenon

indefinite hiatus, standby

No offense, but I belive that Rogal is Cobli. 

• Posted at:

«§»-Amare-«§»

{{Pan}{INFP-T}{She/They}}

The best way to express yourself,

Instead of storing on a shelf,

Speak out loud, in the form of poem.

//Slytherin\/Nessuno è

perfetto\\

Night Owl

always check for white text.

@Xenon: acceptamumdo

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

So we must both be 40k fans. That doesn't mean we are the same person. 

• Posted at:

There's a lot more connection. So similar, Rogal, stop your lying, I know it's Colbi behind that mask! Rogal, you could've at least tried harder to trick us, some of us are really awesome detectives.

• Posted at:

I am regretting not naming myself dragonguard now because none of you would have made me fight tooth and nail to prove that I who I say I am. I'm tempted to make I new account to get the thought police off my back 

• Posted at: