Name: Sophie

*Nickname((s)): Sky or whatever you want to call her, is Soph a good nickname?

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: heterosexual

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Inform me if these are taken but: Secrets, Plants/Forests, and Music

*Symbols: Foxes?

Powers: Ability to instantly grow plants, (don't know when this would be helpful but you never know), can shapeshift into a fox, good at lying, (kind of goes with the secret thing, ‘cause it helps keep secrets), good with bow and arrow and crossbow, and can manipulate plants.

*Pets: Silver Fox-Maiko, Ice Wolf-Hail and just a random collection of animals, that live at her palace/home; Hail the Ice Wolf isn’t very nice, and gets jealous easily, will attack you, but I’ll make sure He doesn’t hurt anyone. (Probably can’t hurt anyone ;)

Appearance((s)): Has wavy golden brown hair, that reaches between her shoulders and lower back. Olive brown slightly shimmering skin with warm chocolate brown eyes. Tallish, stands at about 6 feet. Tends to wear her hair half up, in elaborate braids. Facial expression is usually hard to read. Normally wears flowy shirts and blue pants. Often walks around barefooted. Always carries around a crossbow on her back. Fox form: Small lithe fox, with a light orange pelt. Bright green eyes that seem to shine no matter the time of day.

*Personality: Super stubborn and hates to be wrong. If you make her mad, or hurt someone she cares about she will make sure you pay. Because she is the goddess of secret she is kind of reserved and has a little trouble making friends. But you can trust her with any secret, she is the goddess secrets not gossip. Also she likes to find out secrets, but again She doesn’t tell others secrets because then it wouldn’t be secret. True to her plant nature, she gets homesick easily because she feels rooted to home. It isn’t really something to worry about, she gets over it quickly.

*Theme Song((s)): too lazy to chose one

Typically Worshiped By: Outdoorsy people, not very many as she is a newer goddess

Domain: Any forest or area with a lot of plants, her home (a garden and house made of trees)

Any Temples?: None, currently. A garden here or there that is dedicated to her. Not the most popular.

Any Followers: Literally just a handful of nymphs and some animals.

Weapons: Bow and arrow, crossbow, poisons and carnivorous plants, extremely sharp fox claws (only as a fox)

*Backstory?: Sophie was the target of a mischievous goddess’ experiments. The goddess turned her into another goddess with random powers, which happened to be secrets, music and plants. Slowly, a few nymphs heard of the newbie goddess and took her under their wing, and began a following of her. The goddess who had used her magic on her expected Sophie to want to worship her but Sophie refused. Sophie’s friends are mainly nymphs and she is hoping to meet other deities and possibly start some relationships.

*Crush?: OPEN

Other: Athena, also I put a lot of effort into the form and hopefully did it right?

I will make the nymphs forms soon. Anyone who wants to make one can. What form should I use? The OC one.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Sky~

Or you can call me Sophie

Watch out for Hail, my Ice Wolf

Foxcraft, Wings of Fire, & ML fan.

Siggy is a work in progress.

Maybe if you actually follow the rules and Roleplay properly and stop trying to basically take over the Roleplay by controlling other characters and at least fix your mistakes instead of lying then you wouldn't have the thought police on your back.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

Goddess of Fire      and Phoenix's

°Dr.Jules Devorak is mine 

°{Star|Count}{3993}

"Now I know I'm too drunk  for this."-Julian

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

I have proof that Steelruler1 stopped playing, and that’s huge proof, huge proof that you’re lying.

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

What is everyone arguing about?

• Posted at:

~Sky~

Are we allowed to have more than one deity? I remember a rule change but I can’t seem to recall the specifics. 

• Posted at:

Ishmael

If I wasn’t a camp counselor, a superhero I would be!

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

Mr Stark, I don’t feel so good

@Ishmael we’re allowed to have two now :>

• Posted at:

[ Voithesi/Lykaina ]

⋆ You can call me Thesi! ⋆

⋆ “If I dont reply, assume Im dying in my wardrobe.

⋆ #starkid #tsoa #art #hufflepuff ⋆

⋆ i think i’m fading. ⋆

⋆ i disappear a little bit more everyday ⋆

@Ishmael 

Yes, people are allowed to have 3 deities total, I believe

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

A person that is the alt for someone else. They might have been banned? I Reported an Insulting post of theirs on a different thread that Involved the words,"I hate you all". Some people are convinced their not an alt, but they clearly are. 

• Posted at:

«§»-Amare-«§»

{{Pan}{INFP-T}{She/They}}

The best way to express yourself,

Instead of storing on a shelf,

Speak out loud, in the form of poem.

//Slytherin\/Nessuno è

perfetto\\

Night Owl

always check for white text.

*faceplants into a pillow* SO MANY FORMS I’M SORRY I WAS BUSY-

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. I happen to be General Grievous Trash, the Forum Adoptive Mom, & Queen of Fictional Crushes.

~Favorite OC: Peach~

Remember The Lost

Proud Dragonkin yeet

Caspian was here~

You’re all my family.

Hello

just wanted to know if I could change my deity being the goddess of the sea, animals, and crafts to being the goddess of the sea, animals, and sensitivity

• Posted at:

Zodiac

Wisteria

Lotus

Aura

Destiny

Proud Catholic

Come and join me

Running from all of reality

Thingy of the month: -holds up a plucked chicken- BEHOLD, A HUMAN

@Sky yea he, probably the of one, and Sophie and my demigod Azyre would get along well.

• Posted at:

«§»-Amare-«§»

//Slytherin\/Nessuno è

perfetto\\

Night Owl

Guys I think Wormlock is also Colbi. He made a post on my “I love you guys” thread that was reported that basically said

”my brother hates you with a burning passion.”

• Posted at:

I have said this to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have trials, but TAKE HEART! I have overcome the world!

-Jesus, John 16:33

~Angel~

My Identitis in Christ!

I don’t support same-gender romance.

Guys I posted 2 pages ago. Am I accepted?

• Posted at:

✮☾Eternal☾✮

Queen of Edginess

#Trollhunter

Forum Fam: Mockingjay, Hurricane, Imagine

"Yeah. I think I pulled my everything." Jim Lake

@Eternal and @Sky: acceptamundo

also

like... would it be weird if I just accepted Rebbecca or...

• Posted at:

necromancer

// atheist \\ // p!atd fan \\ // lgbtq+ \\

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

in grif’s words, government assigned ouma kin

star count- 8146

@necromancer I think it would be best for either Marx or Bengal to accept your chararcter :P not because I don't trust you, but someone else might complain

• Posted at:

enchanted

If you turn into a flower

You must be the most delicate ever

Even if you bloom just occasionally

You're the only perfect flower for me

@Chanty yeah, agreed

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

@Peacock I'm sure Sophie and Azyre would be good friends, once I set up my intro thread maybe they can meet?

• Posted at:

~Sky~

Name: Vivienne

*Nickname((s)): Vivi, Cinnamon roll

Race: Fire Nymph

Sexuality: Straight
*To Whom are They Employed: Phoebe Nox

Appearance: Vivienne is a smol, fragile girl. She has long legs and a Lean build. Her skin is a tanned color and her hair is Short and Curly and has bangs. Her hair is a Burgundy color. Her eyes are a rosy pink. She wears Magenta Dress shirt and a plaid, pleated skirt. with Black velvet ankle boots

Personality: Vivienne is a shy clumsy little girl, Always worrying and fretting about Phoebe's safety. She caring and extremely adorable. Except, she gets mad quickly with all the fire stuff, and when she's mad, her adorableness and danger levels increase by 100%

*Theme Song((s)): That's How you know ((Nico & Vinz)) (Swearing)

Weapons: Vivienne uses her Fire powers but she also uses throwing knives and Chakrams.

Powers: Fire-bending, turn into Fire, Control over smoke, flight.

*Backstory?: Vivienne was Phoebe's caretaker when she was sent away from her mother. The fire Nymph Has been Phoebe's best friend since childhood and has a very strong bond with the wild Loud demigod.

*Crush?: Hehehehehehe, Someone ship quickly.

Other: Athena, PoV color

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Name: Javier Adrian Molina (goes mostly by Adrian though)

Nickname: (I'mma highlight the most used) Javi, Javicho, Adri, Api, Rapi, Adriancito

Sexuality: Straight

Parents: Sliverskies & someone else

Appearance: Javier Adrian is a fair skinned, slightly shorty guy. He has straight black hair which is cut short, but gets messy and windblown easily. His eyes are brown. There's an slightly visible scar on the inner tip of his left eyebrow from a childhood accident, but it isn't noticeable from a distance.

Adri wears a dark green, loong sleeved shirt with no decorations. He has peackock-blue tight pants and knee-lenght dark brown boots.

Personality: Adri is an extremely hyper dude. He dislikes to sit still and just listen to someone. He is very outspoken and honest, but sometimes he can be rude without noticing. Javi has little experience with the outside world and because of that is rather naive and even a little gullible, since he believes almost everything he's told. He is friendly and likes to help other though. While it takes some effort to tick him off, he can display spoiled parts of his personality every now and then.

Theme Song: First movement of the Toy Symphony by Mozart (I think.)

Weapons: A pair of boomerangs that can fold in half and be stored in his belt. 

Powers: Well, I guess he can sorta control the weather and run faster than the average. Perhaps he can fly, though I'm not sure about this one.

Backstory?: Silvy is going to decide this :D

Crush?: Open

Other: Demeter; his favorite color is sea green. 

• Posted at:

In a patriotic mood :D

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

@Sky sure

@Angel I think it is Cobli too.

• Posted at:

«§»-Amare-«§»

//Slytherin\/Nessuno è

perfetto\\

Night Owl

Adding this to Javier Adrian's form: He can speak fluent Spanish, however his English doesn't have an accent.

Also heck, Silvy is getting full of demigods lol

• Posted at:

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

@Necro, Mockingjay,and Bixbite- accepted

• Posted at:

:・゚ MARX :・゚

eternal glitter overlord 

forum xurkitree 

seawing | arcane | riverclan 

CROMCH the tables  

I feel that Time is acting a little bit too calm, time to put some actual character inside him!

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Magic and Time

*Personality: Time is mostly calm, even in battle. But he does have a short temper and patience, despite being the god of time. He isn't the best at comforting others, actually he is horrible at it and would probably make the person he is comforting feel worse. He is also a little bit shy, but won't hesitate to talk, he also is currently working on becoming more social. He can get really nervous and lose his cool when having to do something that might embarrass him, like dancing (which he actually is really good at) or performing in front of people (which he is really bad at). Despite being smart he doesn't like help, but wouldn't mind if people started to help. Time also points out things if someone did something wrong or could improve, with a voice that sounds like he thinks he is superior to others (he actually sounds like that all the time) but he actually is just pointing things out to people to improve on, but this usually gets others on their bad side. He knows that he sounds like he thinks that he is superior to others all the time and is trying to make his voice sound more kind. He also loses his cool when being accused of something, or something like that.

*Crush?: Gulfstream has a small crush on him, but he doesn't know that.

• Posted at:

ϮᎥოꂅ

God of magic and time. (GGaD)

Really obsessed with magic.

I am native to the WoFMB

"You cannot change the past, but I dare say, you might learn something from it."  - Time (a different Time)

He/Him

Yeah, his first post sounded a little too much like him...

It was about guns, and he was like “Yeah, guns are good!”

• Posted at:

Murdoc

Boi

Iaback

livithFriend zone

#Setmurdocfree

List of Silverskies's Demigod Children:

-Rebbecca Tempesta

-Skylight Winged

-Javier Adrian Molina

-The guy Xenon is making

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

GoddesoWeatherSolitudThSky

#Tropicfall

Member of The Winter Fan Club

Proud Christian

#Dual Citize

Wow, four demigods huh :D

• Posted at:

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

Xavier is going to start questioning Sil and her kids!

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Name: Amazon

Nickname:(underlined is commonly used) Ama, Azon, Azom. 

sexuality: Straight

Parents: Brazil and someone else, but she doesn't know

appearence: Amazon has the same, long and wavy black hair as her mother, but has startling blue eyes that sparkle. She is about 5'6, with a slightly hardened face with a wavering scar on her face. Her eyes gleam cunningly, and she wears green-ish cargo pants and a tucked in dark green shirt. She wears long, black boots and sometimes a black leather jacket. she has pale olive skin and freckles on her nose and cheeks. 

Personality: Amazon is tough and fierce most times, but can be really kind to her friends. She loves to fight (Just like her mother),fly and read. She hates big crowds and over-optimistic people, but is good friends with quiet, more introvert people. In battle, she is merciless and strong, but not she is sarcastic and fierce. She likes to be suprised, unless its in battle. The only thing she's afraid of is roosters.(its funny, or is it?)

weapons: A birch-carved crossbow and a emerald-tipped spear. 

powers: Amazon can fly(due to her mother's gravity powers), heal well(meaning she knows everything about healing), and can do some things to gravity. (Ex. She can make a vine hang towards the sky instead of the ground.)

Crush?: OPEN PLEASE DO PLEASE

other: Artemis

• Posted at:

«§»-Amare-«§»

//Slytherin\/Nessuno è

perfetto\\

Night Owl

Oh, Forgot to put this in her form.

Appearance: Vivienne wears black Leggings under the skirt and has thick, black framed Glasses that are either on her face, or On her head like a head band.

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

°{Star|Count}{3993}

Your a Wizard Asra ;0

Making a new god!

Yay :3

pls accept her

Name: Blueburn

*Nickname((s)): Blue
Type of God: Deity

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Heat, Cold, Water
*Symbols: A fire, A bluejay, 
Powers: Can vaporize to travel wherever she wants, can summon things, can start fires and change the temperature of anything, can summon water from pretty much anything, can mildly control water. (Can make it move) Breath underwater, can withstand any amount of heat.

*Pets: None
Appearance((s)): Long brown hair, blue eyes, her left is darker than her right, usually wearing a hoodie and sweatpants. Average-sized, with a pretty face, she carries around blue headphones.
*Personality: Wary of newcomers, and shy at first, but will open up to you once you earn her trust. She doubts herself sometimes and can sometimes forget about her powers. If you make her mad she can get extremely ticked off very quickly.

*Theme Song((s)): Alone by Alan Walker
Typically Worshiped By: Anyone in a drought or in a heatwave, or anyone suffering from tsunami/other water damage. Also worshipped by anyone that likes water.
Domain: A massive medival castle, in the middle of a lake, but very nice. Fancy dining halls, towering bedrooms, the like

Any Temples?: Yes, made typically of sandstone or marble, with a staircase leading up to a observaton deck. To make a sacrifice, all you have to do is either throw some water off the edge.
Any Followers: Anyone in a drought or in a heatwave, or anyone suffering from tsunami/other water damage.
Weapons: She has a sword encrusted with sapphires that she will summon when in danger
*Backstory?: I'll probably make one later on

*Crush?: None yet, but many admirers
Other: Poseidon 

• Posted at:

-=+Imagine+=- 

[He/Him/Aesthetic]

#Bhchatisbestchat

Aesthetic of the weekPastel

Forum Aesthetic Lover

It is not always failure to fail.

You don't have to help me. Just trying is enough.

Forum Fam: Hurricane, MJ, Reading, Dancing, Eternal, Riri

I want to join this, but I don't know if my idea is already taken.

So... it is possible for me to make a goddess of judging the dead (think Anubis) and shadows? Maybe mourning?

• Posted at:

Call me Crow.

No seriously, that's it.

Why are you still here.

Go away.

Please.

*Hisses at you, while clutching laptop*

So I submit a from and it gets approved then I can start posting correct.

• Posted at:

Trajann Valoris

Captain-General of the forums

Dwarf fortress pro 

@yellowcustodian As long as you obey the rules and provide a form with ample information. I do believe proper grammar is part of the rules, so please make sure to include quotation marks at the very least

• Posted at:

enchanted

If you turn into a flower

You must be the most delicate ever

Even if you bloom just occasionally

You're the only perfect flower for me

@Crow

I’m pretty sure all of those are open, but I could be wrong.

• Posted at:

{Autumn Librarian}

Just call me Autumn!

Books, and Video Games

~Nerd~Bookworm~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw~Amity~

~Currently Questioning~Hiyoko Defender~

"Change your perspective- and the reality changes."

I just noticed that the names Xavier and Javier are similar xD

Luckily Javi is Javier Adrian.

• Posted at:

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

Cobli. you could say that.

• Posted at:

«§»-Amare-«§»

//Slytherin\/Nessuno è

perfetto\\

Night Owl

really, Cobli? 

• Posted at:

PEACOCK

IF, you can read that, your  Genius

RipJewlfeather, RipMsT, #WelcomeVertigo, SeaWing Fan, Book Geek.

I love Dogs and Dragonflies

I'M SEARCHING THE   DRACO CONSTELLATION PLEASE STAND BY

#AltsAreBliss

ACrazy!

HAHAHA!

@Imagine, @Mockingjay, and @Peacock: yuuup

@Yellowcustodian: yee

• Posted at:

necromancer

everything is cherries

cherries on top

get me a ~silver lining~

star count- 8146

Ok, so I have, 

-Sieve

-Karen

-Tyra, also controlled by MJ, for flirts

-Darius

-Paige

-Fer

-Maori

-Exclouct

-Wave

-Splitter, (I TRUST REAL LIFE SPLIT, HE WILL BE HERE ONCE I MAY BE DEAD)

-Hurricane

-Paradox (Sort of)

-Severest/Paradox stopper, (Not important, so doesn't really count)

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

Name: Orphos
Nickname(s): Nah (I mean you can call him Orph if you want your jaw broken)
Type of God: Hqkdha I still don't know what this is
Sexuality: Bisexual Panromantic
Deity of: Deals, tradeoffs, the desperate
Symbols: Crows, shark teeth, a balance
Powers: He can grant people abilities and other things... For a price. For instance, if someone paralyzed from the waist down wanted to walk again, he would have to give Orphos a decade off of his lifespan. His favorite method of payment is in souls or one of the five senses, but he'll often change how steep the cost and the nature of the tradeoff from person to person. He has the ability to bring mortals back from the dead, but they become shells of their former selves and it often comes at the cost of several other people’s lives as well.
Pets: A talking crow named Integ
Appearance(s): Tall and wiry. Stands about 6ft tall. Orphos’s face is elfin, with angular features and pointed ears. his skin is tanned from his travels, the stress of such misadventures putting a streak of grey in his otherwise dark hair. His eyes are round and the iris is a deep brown, almost black color. Orphos wears an open navy blue fitted trench coat with a light grey shirt underneath and black jeans with combat boots.
*Personality: Oof thank goodness this is optional because I'm horrible at these XD
*Theme Song(s): This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race by Fall Out Boy; Land Of Broken Promises by IAMX; Collateral Damage by Panic! At The Disco
Typically Worshiped By: He's not worshipped so much as followed. No one pays much attention to him unless they need something.
Domain: Nothing really set. He hangs around bars and makes deals with drunk people that they later regret.
Any Temples?: Nope. Mortals summon him by being friendly to their local murder of crows, and Integ will show up for reconnaissance before Orphos himself makes an appearance. He also just has a knack for appearing where he’s wanted or when he thinks he can cut a deal.
Any Followers: Conmen probably
Weapons: Twin 18” black serrated machetes that he wears on his hips
*Backstory?: In West Philadelphia born and raised—
*Crush?: Love is a touchy subject for Mr Edgelord here and anyone who asks will get a Brooding Stare Into The Distance™
Other: Huitzilopochtli

• Posted at:

Ishmael

If I wasn’t a camp counselor, a superhero I would be!

I shoot out webs

I protect my hood

Mr Stark, I don’t feel so good