#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

Name: Basilisk
*Nickname((s)): N/A
Type of God: Goddess
Sexuality: Bisexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Toxins and Snakes
*Symbols: A spitting cobra, a coiled up viper, and a fang tipped with venom
Powers: Can shift between two forms, immune to toxins, is venomous, can make poisons, and can control snakes
*Pets: N/A
Appearance((s)): Her normal form is a gigantic cobra, making her the biggest god, with mottled yellow-brown scales tinted green and yellow-green eyes. She wears a gold sort of plating on her head like a crown, embedded with red and blue jewels to add flair.
  Basilisk's human form is tall and tanned, with long strands of brown hair. She wears a thin white dress lined with gold, and has a smaller version of the same gold plating on her head. Her snake eyes and fangs remain in this form.
*Personality: N/A
*Theme Song((s)): N/A
Typically Worshiped By: People in/near the desert, healers
Domain: Basilisk lives in the vast Haridus Desert, coiled up in the heart where giant rocks jut out of the ground to form above ground canyons.
Any Temples?: Her temples are large and have no walls, just beams holding up the ceiling. They are usually made of sandstone or other rocky material that blends in with the desert sands. In them are vases, filled with either water or snakes. When people come to make sacrifices either they bring one of their livestock to be bitten by a snake or allow a serpent to bite themselves. Both of these sacrifices have rewards, the second especially if you survive.
Any Followers: Many, some out of fear, others hoping to stay safe from getting poisoned or bitten by a venomous creature, and few hoping to even learn how to cure the effects of toxins
Weapons: None besides her toxins
*Backstory?: Basilisk is one of the older deities, having been around when the realms were still fresh. As the overworld was still being formed into what it was today Basilisk laid a large clutch of eggs, which hatched into the many snake species around today. Originally all had her venomous touch, but how some lost it is another story. After this Basilisk went on to gift some of the other dieties creations with her venomous touch as well as a "gift", though it is not clear whether her intentions were pure or not.
*Crush?: Open
Other: Athena

I know I've been accepted already but this is just so others can see

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

Flipsides: Armonia, Basil, Beam, Discord, Sovrano

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

All accepted. Bengal also always wears her cloak, silver heart locket, and she always wears a deerskin pouch tied around her neck by a rope, like a necklace. They have sentimental value to her. She also often becomes a 12-13 year old girl in her humanoid form, even though she’s older than that. Also, every full moon, the Deities meet in this giant clocktower in this conifer forest on this SUPER tall mountain called Misty Mountain. The Clocktower is called Epheral.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Save tricksters and game animals!

• Posted at:

Call me Poppy!

"I wish your nose was a herring so I could eat it."  

| advanced napper

| champion procrastinator

| shopping enthusiast

| proud R A V E N P U F F

#MoreMudWings  

#PerilIsACampfire  

#WinterTheCockroachKid

. . . And I'm the one person who can't repost now because my phone hates me and so do the mods.

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"A lost memory is never a forgotten memory."

#DearEvanHansen

If you only look around, you will be found

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

Name: Mocking-jay

Nickname: MJ, Jay

Type of God: goddess

Sexuality: straight

Deity of: Fire and Phoenix's

Symbols: Mockingbird, Phoenix, or flame.

Powers: Control over fire, and Shape-shifting into a Phoenix.

Pets: Mockingbird named Smoke

Appearance: dark red hair with gold streaks, its long and wavy and braided into one long braid. Eyes are like golden topazes. Wears an padded corset with over a long sleeves red shirt and boots.

Personality: Smart and Sarcastic. And VERY HOTHEADED, she doesn't warm up to strangers easily though, so heads up!

Theme songs: Just like Fire (p!nk) And confident (Demi Lovato)

Typically worshipped by: Those who live near volcanoes, which she controls because of fire and all.

Domain: Smack dab on a volcanic island :D

Any temples: Nope, MJ doesn't like large spaces that will never be filled

any followers?: Phoenix's of course, She takes care of the young and sick and weak. and punishes those who use their strength for cruelty.

Weapons: Two Duel katanas made of fire.

Backstory: ~^~ Cut me some slack here.

Crush: anyone. 

Other: Favorite greek god is Athena :D

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"I'm a box of tomato fairies!" -Italy  

#It'sNotToEarlyForChristmas

I am an Hourglass, Tip me over, and All chaos breaks loose.  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

I ship Imajay :)

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Poppy

Sexuality: Straight

Deity of: Tricksters/dupes, game animals. Basically anyone who has to resort to tricks because they're disadvantaged by the more powerful guys (she's the goddess of PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE)

Symbols: Poppy flowers, a broken lock or chain, a skeleton key.

Powers: Shapeshifting, vanishing/teleportation, opening any locks/traps, minor telekinesis.

Pets: She has many--at least one for every species sacred to her: Weasels (sable martens and minks in particular), foxes, raccoons, tanukis, pheasants, magpies, garter snakes, etc.--all considered tricksters/thieves and/or hunted for their pelts. That's not to say she has complete control over the individuals of all those species or anything.  She just likes animals a lot.

Appearance: A very short and slender girl appearing to be 14-15 years of age. Light olive skin, long almost-wavy black hair, dark almond-shaped eyes.  High cheekbones, sharp jaw, button nose. Sometimes wears iridescent game feathers in her hair, or poppies/other foliage.  Always decked out in jewelry (she especially likes delicate bejeweled gold stuff), because what's the point of being a trickster deity if you can't accessorize like you've robbed a treasury?  She can shapeshift into the animals sacred to her (see "Pets"), but always dark-pelted, sometimes with shining golden or coppery markings.  Even as a human, her canines are elongated like a carnivore's.

Personality: High spirited and theatrical around people she's comfortable with, but can quickly exhaust her social energy.  Has an incredibly dry, witty sense of humor, loves making people laugh. Tends to go on overdramatic tangents about random things, or bring up something completely off-topic during lulls in conversations.  Tries hard to not make enemies… so she'll antagonize people she dislikes through underhanded and indirect maneuvers instead of getting into face-to-face fights.  You'll often find her chilling and maybe napping in places she really has no reason to be in.  "Poppy what are you doing in that mortal's vegetable garden" "Photosynthesizing" "....k then."

Worshiped By: Dupes, children, street urchins, thieves, hunted animals, etc. all turn to her in times of desperation, when they need a quick way out of a sticky situation.  She's also the savior of many a stressed student who still couldn't finish their schoolwork by 3:00 am.

Domain:

Temples: No, just a few little shrines set up at wildlife reserves, places that have fallen victim to thieves, places that want to avoid falling victim to thieves, the homes of people who have received help from her, etc.  She likes offerings of sweets, trinkets, flowers, and gag gifts.

Followers: Doesn't have any sort of organized following besides the people addressed in the "Worshiped By" section.

Weapons: Not really her thing, though she has a small decorative janbiya hanging from a gold chain on her belt.

Backstory:

Crush: N/A

Other: Can't choose.  Maybe Artemis, Persephone, or Hermes.

I'll finish Domain and Backstory later when I have better ideas.  And I'll elaborate on pets and her usual clothing.

• Posted at:

Call me Poppy!

| advanced napper

| shopping enthusiast

#MoreMudWings  

#PerilIsACampfire  

#WinterTheCockroachKid

[Mods, please let this through.]

I sincerely apologize for any lack of detail and-slash-or typos -- I'm on phone.

Name: Future

Nickname/Alias(es): "Fu"

God Type: Goddess OR Godden

Pronouns: she/her; he/him; they/them; xe/xir

Sexuality: Bisexual grayromantic

Deity of: Bingewatching; grammar; ADHD

Symbols: Eyeglasses; the Netflix sign; the Hulu sign; the Amazon Video sign

Appearance(s):

Human: In this form, Future usually appears as a girl around the age of eleven, with rather large white angel wings. She has hazel-green eyes and dirty blonde hair, along with somewhat tanned but pale skin. She doesn't seem to care much about her clothing, but almost always wears a black jacket with thumbholes. She's around 4'9", and, although she doesn't look it, is slightly overweight.

Housecat: Future normally looks like a black-and-white mottled she-cat that's about the size of a six-month-old kitten. In this particular shape, she has either green or blue eyes.

Dragon: Future appears like a dark purple dragonet with violet eyes. She has a mostly NightWing build, and, oddly, starscales spread all over her body as well as her wings. She has the icicle-like frill of an IceWing, and a SandWing's barbed tail.

Peregrine falcon: Future is namely a deep mahogany shade, with an underbelly the color of yellowing parchment. The flecks of color on her stomach are namely a somewhat dark beige, and her eyes vary in color, depending on her mood -- amber for antisocial or resentful, blue for curious or overconfident, green for sad or confused, gold for angry or frustrated, purple for confused or unsure, pink for lazy or tired, and some possible others.

Arctic wolf: Future is an extremely pale silver with yellow eyes. Her legs are somewhat stubby, while she has a noticeably lengthy tail and fur that might as well be half as long.

Personality: Future is extremely temperamental -- "prone to mood swings" is an understatement when it comes to her. One moment, she may be a hyperactive puffball, and, the next, she might as well be so angry that she'd murder someone if it didn't affect her reputation. Other times, she's curious but shy, or moody and antisocial. You get the idea.

Theme Song(s): To be determined. Someday. Or not.

Domain: An apartment suite in a city that revolves around the media.

Typical Worshippers: Grammar freaks; those who get obsessed with shows easily

Temples: None -- at least not yet.

Followers: Yes, and there are quite a few.

Powers: Flight; dendrokinesis; teleportation; shapeshifting (limited to a housecat, a Night-Ice-Sand hybrid, a peregrine falcon, and an arctic wolf); mind-reading; future-sight; unlimited animus magic (only in dragon form)

Weapon(s): A bow, a compound crossbow, a sword, a fencing sword, and a golden dagger with a curved end.

Pets: Nightsky the screech owl; Lax the draster

Backstory: To be determined.

Crush: Please don't make me answer this.

Other: It can't get anymore obvious that I'm one of the newer goddesses. XD

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

She/He/They/Xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"A lost memory is never a forgotten memory."

#DearEvanHansen

If you only look around, you will be found

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

This list was originally created by Dynasty.

If I have gotten your domain wrong, please say so.

The names in green have already been accepted - the others are saved.

If there is a + You can have another domain.

Bengal- Ice, Cats, Vengeance
Basilisk- Toxin, Snakes +
Kit- Rabbits, Spoopy stuff, Elderich Horror
Lily- Demons, Caverns, Lakes
Jade- Wicca, Maidenhood, Wilderness
Sapph- Pomeranians, Overshipping, Sapphires
Vertigo- Time, Speed, Grief/Loss
Dynasty- Torture, Love, Music
Grif- Truth, Dreams, Murder
Sage- Words, Dragons, Space
Thunderstorm- Electricity, Animation, Birds
Iris- Imagination, Wisdom, Stars
Necromancer- Monsters, Winter, Afterlife
Blue- Spite, Vigilantes, Salt/Sass
Poppy- Tricksters, Game Animals
Violet- Seasons, Patience, Memories
Winter- Wind, Watercolor, Blue
Enchanted- Despair, Equality, Psychopop
Future- Bingewatching, Grammar, ADHD
Reading- Books, Friendship, +
Yellow- Zebras, Sarcasm, The Mind
Autumn- Roses, Autumn, +
Em- Spectroscopy, Defenestration, Overly specific categories
Vine- Fangirls, Perspectives, Acceptance
Nightwolf- Wolves, Nature, War
Piano- Softness, Ballet, Chocolate
Sea Heart- Sea, Animals, Crafts
Clever- Art/Writing utensils, Insects+Arachnids, Writers/Artists block
Yandere- Burning stuff, Subtle hints, Coups
Insanity- Fire, Peace, Drawing
Angie- Lesbians, Confidence, Digital art
Drippy- Puns, Pixels, Typos
Bear- Forgivness, Weather, Harvest
Hurricane- Future, Galaxy, Deformities

Longclaw- +++

Sea-Fire- Archery, Art, Lightning

Spirit- Wandering, Curiosity, Myths

Sunset- Sunsets, Children, Fireflies

Quail- Messangers, Fiction +

Peregrine- Pain, Night +

Eventide- Prose, Twilight, Ethics

Xenon- Humor, Freedom, Science

Crimson-  Justice ++

Marx- Glitter, Candy, Technology

Mockingjay- Fire, Phoenixes 

Blizzy- Aliens, Breaking the 4th wall +

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

I change Galaxy to Hurricanes.

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

"Never hope, but pacified peace." ~ Fate

Q u e e n   o f    S p o r t s

{Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Onyx, Splashy, Crescent, and Snowfox.}

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Round two: OC form!!

Name:   Iohel
*Nickname((s)):   N/A

Race:   Incubus
Sexuality:   Panromantic Asexual
*To Whom are They Employed:   Ikkonothar (he strictly calls her Ikkonothar, even when alone)
Appearance:
Physical:  Iohel is on the taller side, standing at 6'5 in height. He has a bronzed skin tone and straight black hair that he normally wears in a messy ponytail. A pair of horns grows just above his pointed ears, then loops around behind and below them before taping off to the forward sides of his face. He has a thin black tail that ends in a heart-shaped spade, and sharp claws on his fingertips. If he pleases, he can hide his demonic features and take the guise of a human.

Clothing:  Iohel's wardrobe is... lackluster, to say the least. He rarely dresses in anything more than a turtleneck and sweatpants, even when he's doing some sort of job.

Personality:   Iohel is incredibly relaxed, which can be a stark contrast to his incredibly rigid sense of duty. Often he'll act without questioning- not because he's mindless, but because he finds it fun. He loves getting reactions out of people, no matter how visceral they may be. But off the job, he's a very happy-go-lucky guy, and loves to talk and get to know people.

*Theme Song((s)):   TBA

Weapons:   Claws, horns.

Powers:   Minor magic casting and enhanced strength/agility

*Backstory?:   He was summoned by Lily from the Underworld. Normally she can't summon more than mindless beasts, but he was bored of being in the Underworld, so he forced his way through a portal of his own accord. Lily decided to keep him around, so now he lounges around the caverns with her.

*Crush?:   None, he doesn't get them often.

Other:   Again, don't know mythology

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Trash Squad ~ Aro/Ace ~ Regretting Life Choices ~ Drawing or Reading Probably

"Personally, I think it shows great courage to try understanding something you don't understand."

Nickname: Jade
Type of God: Second Generation

Sexuality: Heterosexual, but has sweared to be a maiden/virgin forever.
Deity of: Maidenhood, Wicca/Paganism (including Wiccan/Pagan magick), and the wilderness (or, to be clear, all untamed nature)
Symbols: The moon, the Triple Moon Goddess symbol, the pentagram, and a tree blossom
Powers: Can shape-shift, fly, and do both Pagan magick, elemental magic, and... magic. Yeah. Basically, when fighting or angry or without any tools or whatnot she does magic, but often casts magick spells from the home.
Pets: A Siberian tiger named Nisia (Nee-shah), two cats- a grey one named Cinder and a black one named Jasmine, a pack of wolves, probably will add
Appearance: She looks to be about 16 or 17. Her hair is long and golden-brown and thick-ish and down a couple inches past her buttox. Her eyes are sky blue, and her skin is a healthy tan. She has a sharp jawline and a thin waist, though she is muscular. Tall. She wears short silver or white tunic dresses and goes around barefoot or, on occasion, wears silver leggings and combat boots and a blouse or shorter tunic. Sometimes she wears a silver cloak, and typically has on a silver circlet and pentacle necklace.
Personality: To be honest, it depends on who she's dealing with. She goes from kind to raging mad. However, she is smart, sassy, and salty. 

Theme Song: n/a
Typically Worshiped By: Humans. Wiccans and teen girls.
Domain: A castle in the wilderness
Any Temples: Yes, a few. One in Colorado, one in the town of one of her groups of followers, and one in Greece.
Any Followers: She has a few groups of followers who worship her. There are, a) the warriors who she leads, b) a township of all Wiccan girls, may be more (TBD)
Weapons: Silver bow and arrows from Artemis, a spear, two hunting knives and a sword. Typically she just brings around her bow and arrows and spear.
Backstory: Once apon a time, Mother Earth and Fire Sky were like "let's have a kid", and so they had a kid, Jade River. They sent her to the Amazons (yeah, the ones in Wonder Women), where they raised her for 13 years. She was then passed on to the Hunters of Artemis, who taught her about the wilderness and whatnot for five years. She then found out that she was a goddess and settled down in her kingdom land placey.

Crush: None
Other: Artemis, if that wasn't clear. She's amazing, and stands for a lot of my values. I love the Hunters of Artemis.

• Posted at:

✨~Jade River~✨

CHILD OF GAEA

Wiccan

r e m e m b e r  a r i e n Y

All my flowers grew back as thorns

Windows boarded up after the storm

She built a fire just to keep me warm

All the drama queens taking swings

All the jokers dressing up as kings

- t. swift

name:Hurricane

nickname:none

Type of god:Goddess

sexuality:straight

Deity of:Hurricanes,Deformities,and the future.

symbols:a galaxy with clocks surrounding it.

powers:stopping the clock,forming deformities,traveling to the future,and forging hurricanes

pets:none

appearance(s):she has clock filled eyes she's half the size of Bengal  she has powerful large wings with clocks and time forges surrounding them. Her other form is large and has silky black hair.

personality:nice,regal,has a dark side,she oversees wars and hurricanes,smart,political,she only feels comfortable during fights,and she can be stupid and awkward at times.

theme song:"beautiful things"

weapons: a long sphere that forges her realm and Hurricanes

typically worshiped by: the people she made

any temples?:one made for scientists

any followers?: none 

backstory?:Hurricane ,doesn't remember her birth she only remembers waking up in her home, a huge palace surrounded by hurricanes with portals to the future. Her room is huge at the top of the palace.

crush?:N/A

other:Hades

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Name: Peregrine

Sexuality: Greyromantic

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Snakes, night, pain

*Symbols: A snake eating its tail, the color black, a snake’s open mouth

Powers: Shapeshifting, able to control the minds of snakes, able to make any living creature feel pain, can take away a creature's pain, changing her size at will

Appearance((s)): Usually, Peregrine looks like a dragon with bronze scales, two long black horns, lighter bronze underbelly/wing sails, dark green eyes, with thin black veins on her wing sails. Her tail is long with a sharp black spike at the end.

*Personality: Peregrine, who lacks emotion, is sarcastic, punny, introverted, and prefers to be left alone. She's pretty calm, but she does have a fairly short temper. She has a tendency to space out, and considers herself eccentric.

Typically Worshiped By: Uh... people? Doctors would probably pray to her to ease their patients' pain

Domain: The sky (at night, it’s all hers), she has claim to anywhere snakes live

Any Temples?: A couple, but she doesn't think about them much

Any Followers: Probably, but Peregrine doesn't really care about popularity

Weapons: Her teeth, claws, occasionally daggers

*Backstory?: My head hurts too much to do that.

*Crush?: N/A

Other: Hecate is cool, but Tiamat is my all-time favorite goddess (she's Babylonian).

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

The I-Pad that I have my form on wants a password I don't know. When my dad gets home and fixes the I-Pad I'll post the form. ;-;

• Posted at:

}Bear{

INFJ-A ~ Homeschoole~ 13 year-old

Christian

My Identity = Christ

Forum sisters: Sanetra & Blackberry

#MatthewWest

#NeverAlone

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

So can I be a creation deity?

• Posted at:

Sage, Ruler of Lecturing, Hunter of Mary Sues

Co-Queen of Fantribes

LunarWeek is coming /299573

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

OC of the week: Fiao, Cool Guy

*Huff* So for the longest time, The Glitch wouldn't let me post this. But I also want to save chimeras.

• Posted at:

White Quail Feenyx

Goddess of Chimeras, Messengers and Fiction

Female.

I try and fail to write.

#EmergencySeaFish

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

Thanksgiving, here it comes again, for no good reason

Thanksgiving, you're in the way of my jolly Christmas season

Blizzy I'll form an alliance with you.

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Y'know what, I'm gonna claim sleep again.  Or napping.  Inconveniently timed/placed napping.  Also, bears are yet another one of my sacred animals, because they hibernate (as do garter snakes) and are also traditionally considered tricksters.  And one of my powers can be casting sleep, which would be helpful for a tricky-kinda goddess who doesn't always want people to know what she's doing.

• Posted at:

Call me Poppy!

| advanced napper

| shopping enthusiast

#MoreMudWings  

#PerilIsACampfire  

#WinterTheCockroachKid

BLIZZY BLIZZY ME I'LL FORM AN ALLIANCE

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Strange how there's always a little more innocence left to loose

Weekly Aesthetic: Dark

The original Arrowverse fangirl 

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

Name: Schistocerca Gregaria

*Nickname((s)): Schist, Schisto, Greg, Mr. Locust, Mr. Schisto Locust sir.

Race: ...humanoid plague of locusts…?

Sexuality: unknown

*To Whom are They Employed: Cleverfighting.

Appearance: he's a pale green-ish yellow, he has bug eyes, and short dark green hair. He wears a long dark green coat made of leaves and jeans. He doesn't wear a shirt. He's muscular, has antennae, and has mandibles hidden in his mouth. He has insect-like spikes on his arms and legs along with locust wings. He is usually seen wearing a giant brown-green backpack that is reported to have suspicious noises coming from inside. It is unknown what is in the backpack.

Personality: he usually acts pretty chill and tired. He's extremely patient but he's literally the scariest thing ever when ticked off. He doesn't like picky eaters or farmers. He is very serious. He's resourceful and only ever steals what he needs, but only steals if he absolutely has to.

*Theme Song((s)):

Weapons: he has brass knuckles and a sickle.

Powers: can combine together to look human, can combine together to form one giant Locust, and can make deafening buzzing noises.

*Backstory?: was caught stealing some wheat from a farm to feed his starving family and was chopped into small pieces. Cleverfighting brought him back to life as a plague of Locusts.

*Crush?: none

Other: he acts more like a father figure to Cleverfighting than anything. Also, Hestia's great.

(Might double post)

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

I'm already the goddess of snakes, Peregrine 

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Vertigo I think you post your form before you think about alliances, and Vertigo what you said read the rule their can be 3 times, and I have future not time.

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

There can be up to three deities of the same thing tho

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Trash Squad ~ Aro/Ace ~ Regretting Life Choices ~ Drawing or Reading Probably

"Personally, I think it shows great courage to try understanding something you don't understand."

@Hurricane and Dauntless

YES YES YES YES YES! We now need an alliance name! >:3

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

How about the Weather Openers?

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Or alterations? Or the Deities of Forges?

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

Name: Thunderstorm

Nicknames: Thunder, Storm, TS

Sexuality: Aesexual

Deity of: Electricity, Birds, and Creativity

Symbols: Lightning bolt, White-Tailed Kite, Storm cloud, Paintbrush and Pencil

Powers: Electricity manipulation, shapeshifting, seeing through bird’s eyes, great art and writing talents

Pets: Has a white-tailed kite named Smoke, and a black tuxedo cat named Rain

Appearance: In her human form, she has tannish skin, blonde-brown short hair and electric blue eyes. She wears a dark blue cloak and, strangely, a plaid ushanka. She has electric blue wings, which sometimes sparks with electricity. Usually has a magic pencil in her ear, which can write in any shade and handwriting that she wants. She also has a couple of bird forms: a white-tailed kite, a peregrine falcon, a blue macaw, an emperor penguin, and a harpy eagle. She also wears a silver chain necklace with a sapphire lightning bolt at the tip, which is in each of her forms.

Personality: Thunderstorm is an introvert and a nerd. She loves to read, write, and draw, as well as fly. She’s pretty sarcastic and has a bit of a short temper. She loves to sit in the rain and think. She’s quite shy and quiet to new people, but when she gets to know them, she likes to talk about fandoms, art and stories that she’s writing, and other things. She’s easily stressed and stubborn, as well as impatient. She sometimes zones out into her thoughts. Not the best runner or fighter, but is a decent swimmer and a great flyer. She’s quite calm and a bit of a peacemaker for the other gods when she needs to be, even though she doesn’t interact with them very much. She’s also uneasy about the more popular gods, and doesn’t want to get herself out there.

Theme Songs: Battle Scars by Paradise Fears, and any Imagine Dragons song, especially Nothing Left to Say and Whatever it Takes.

Typically Worshiped By: Inspiring artists, writers, and birdwatchers

Domain: A castle built in a mountain on a island in one of the stormiest parts of the Altlantic.

Any Temples?: Only two: one in the mountains of Wyoming and one in a village in Pennsylvania. They’re made out of metal with lots of stories from art and writing, and have many birds living in there.

Any Followers?: Not many, because she doesn’t put herself out there

Weapons: Her talons, and twin swords.

Backstory: Thunderstorm was born to a mother and father in a small town. She actually had a twin brother as well, but he died before he was born. She usually explored the forests around the town. One stormy day, a pack of wolves found her on one of her adventures, and she fell off a cliff from being chased by them. A lightning bolt hit her when she was falling, turning her into a white-tailed kite, her favorite bird. She managed to land safely on the ground and figured out how to shift back into her regular form, to find a pair of wings on her back, as well as godly powers. Since she knew that she would probably get in huge trouble if anyone found out, she flew away from home.

Other: Poseidon

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

”It’s out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting.”

”Oh, just your friendly neighboorhood brown tabby antagonist“ -Winter

I don't think anyone really wants repeats though, unless it was a planned thing for lore purposes

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

@Hurricane 

I posted my form. And I saved Time a long while ago, and asked for it not to be repeated

@Blizz 

YEE Uhm.. idk 

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

Was I accepted 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Well I saw and I'm Hurricanes sister Vertigo said he ruled all things with time and it was pretty rude he could have at least said sorry or please.

• Posted at:

{~~>Miracle<~~}

need no justice but pacified peace ~ fate

hope justified religion and reality of the matrix ~ home granted 

Fam:Hurricane 

Name: Pepper

Type of God: Goddess 
Sexuality: 
Deity of: Doves, peace, and healing
Symbols: A dove, sometimes a swirl 
Powers: Able to shapeshift into and speak to doves, she can command flocks of them. Her touch can heal a person both physically and mentally and she has an aura of peace
Pets: A flock of doves whom she can see through the eyes of. Each is named and glow very faintly
Appearance: Usually a bit thin and graceful, with pale golden hair that goes down to the middle of her back and is typically in a braid. Smooth, pale skin and bright, green eyes. Wears a moon silver hooded cloak made of a thin, shimmery material. Underneath the clock she wears a flowing white dress. Has dove wings which she hides under her cloak. In dove form she is a pure white, slightly glowing dove 
Personality: Quiet and kind, while she is a caring goddess she is almost incapable of battle, she would rather tend to wounded than fight in the front lines, and if she does end up in a situation where she is being attacked, she will probably just turn into a dove and attempt to fly away. She is very often called cowardly, and absolutely hates killing things. She may try to calm things down before a fight, but if she is unable and the battle starts, she will try to get as far away as possible, or tend to wounded who aren't directly in the fight. Is scared/startled easily.
Typically Worshiped by: Most doctors and physicians, may also be prayed to be soldiers or their families during a war, wishing for peace
Domain: Lives in a small hut in a very peaceful part of the woods, where there also happens to be a lot of healing plants. The place is also practically crawling with doves, both from her flock and just random doves looking for a place to stay
Temples: Typically created from marble, doves are kept here, herbs are often burned in torches as an offering to her. Being a goddess of peace, no blood sacrifices are practiced in her name
Followers: Usually physicians, doctors, war-torn soldiers, or their families
Weapons: None. Pretty much incapable of battle and defense
Backstory: Pepper was always a strange, quiet girl, typically out collecting herbs for her mother or watching the flock of doves her family kept. However, when she was around thirteen, war broke out near her village. Families were forced to send one family member who was at least eighteen. Since she was thirteen and her only other sibling was seven, and her mother was a healer and ran most of the business, her father took up the responsibility of joining the battle. She watched fearfully as her father was ripped out of her life. About six months later, the family received the letter they had all been dreading. Her father had been killed, shot in the chest with an arrow, his body had been left on the battlefield among countless others. A few weeks later, his empty grave was marked with a tombstone, Pepper went in search of flowers to mark his grave, going deeper into the forest than normal. That's when she found it. The strange glowing blue flower (Ambrosia Flower) hidden among the thick foliage. She tried to pick it, but it crumbled into dust in her hand. She was confused by the wave of calm that enveloped her, especially in this time of sadness and emotional turmoil. She walked back to her village, still mystified. She gave the flowers to her mother to arrange, and told her about the blue flower. Her mother's eyes went wide, realizing what had happened to her daughter. Attempting to test Pepper's abilities, her mother led her over to a patient who had an infected leg, and was running a fever that was high, to the point of delirium. Her mother asked her to do something, anything to help him. Confused and a bit scared, Pepper grabbed his hand, possibly just to calm him down, but when she did, the patient's fever went down, and, as her mother would later discover, the leg wound and infection disappeared. Pepper stared at the wound in shock. Her mother told her to leave the village, as she could do much greater things than work as a doctor. The next day, as Pepper was preparing to leave, she realized the flock of doves had escaped somehow. They followed her out of the villiage, like a white cloud. 
Crush: Idk open I guess
Other: Wow this character is nothing like me XD. Still should be fun to roleplay tho

• Posted at:

Pepper

Many morbid thoughts

Spicy memes YAS

Lobster rights

AJ: minigriff

Ermigerd trollfics

Who needs sleep when you have Camp Camp?

Proud Washingtonian 

Asdf

CHILL

#Emergancyseafish

Mai flipside is le Puppet

#Spidersrbae

Fabulous

Kweenblobfish

Gastergofaster

1. I'm a girl, you would know that if you read my form

2. Never said that. 

3. Do your research please before you make accusations. 

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

This seems really cool, but I think I'm too knew a member to join, but I just wanted to say that yeah...I've never seen forum-wide RPs like this on other forums on other websites so yeh... It's cool to me

• Posted at:

~I'm Quill~  

HAPPY SPOOKS!!!

Pansexual and Proud

This list was originally created by Dynasty.
If I have gotten your domain wrong, please say so.
The names in green have already been accepted - the others are saved.
If there is a + You can have another domain.

(Every full moon the Deities meet at Epheral - the clock tower in the Misty Mountain that's surrounded by a forrest)

Deities
Bengal- Ice, Cats, Vengeance
Basilisk- Toxin, Snakes +
Kit- Rabbits, Spoopy stuff, Elderich Horror
Lily- Demons, Caverns, Lakes
Jade- Wicca, Maidenhood(Ages 18-24), Wilderness (Second Gen)
Sapph- Pomeranians, Overshipping, Sapphires
Vertigo- Time, Speed, Grief/Loss
Dynasty- Torture, Love, Music
Grif- Truth, Dreams, Murder
Sage- Words, Dragons, Space (Creation Deity?)
Thunderstorm- Electricity, Creativity, Birds
Iris- Imagination, Wisdom, Stars
Necromancer- Monsters, Winter, Afterlife
Blue- Spite, Vigilantes, Salt/Sass
Poppy- Tricksters, Game Animals, Sleep
Violet- Seasons, Patience, Memories
Winter- Wind, Watercolor, Blue
Enchanted ( Chanty)- Despair, Equality, Psychopop
Future- Bingewatching, Grammar, ADHD
Reading- Friendship, Knowledge +
Yellow- Zebras, Sarcasm, The Mind
Autumn- Roses, Autumn, +
Em- Spectroscopy, Defenestration, Overly specific categories
Vine- Fangirls, Perspectives, Acceptance
Nightwolf- Wolves, Nature, War
Piano- Softness, Ballet, Chocolate
Sea Heart- Sea, Animals, Crafts
Clever- Art/Writing utensils, Insects+Arachnids, Writers/Artists block
Yandere- Burning stuff, Subtle hints, Coups
Insanity- Fire, Peace, Drawing
Angie- Lesbians, Confidence, Digital art
Drippy- Puns, Pixels, Typos
Bear- Forgivness, Weather, Harvest
Hurricane- Future (?), Hurricanes, Deformities
Longclaw- +++
Sea-Fire- Archery, Art, Lightning
Spirit- Wandering, Curiosity, Myths
Sunset- Sunsets, Children, Fireflies
Quail- Messangers, Fiction, Chimeras 
Peregrine- Pain, Night +
Eventide- Prose, Twilight, Ethics
Xenon- Humor, Freedom, Science
Crimson-  Justice ++
Marx- Glitter, Coconut Crabs, Technology
Mockingjay- Fire, Phoenixes 
Blizzy- Aliens, Breaking the 4th wall
+

Pepper- Doves, Peace, Healing 

Fox- Foxes

Frostbyte- Inkling, Lava, Jaden Smith

Laurel- Poetry, Forests, +

Teal-  Shipping ++

Midnight- +++

Time- Magic, Exploration +

Jackal- Pirates, Theft, Sea related items ( Piers, docks)

Moonflight- Flooding, Untimely heroic deaths +

Alliances

Blizzy, Vertigo, Hurricane (?)

OC'S

Schistocera Grearia (Male, Humanoid - Clever)

Peach (Female, Vampire dragon shifter - Bengal)

Sea-Fire's Demigod

Aria (Female, Shadow Genie- Reading)

Lukas (Male, Elf - Spirit)

Relations ( Family Tree)

Type of God(ess) (i.e. Elder, First Gen, Second Gen, Groupings)

Creation Deities:

Sage

First Generation:

Second Generation: 

Jade

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

@ Quill,

You're never "too new a member to join". You're always welcome to. What better way is there to become part of the forums than joining RP's?

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin