Welp finally rewriting form

Name: Darksea

*Nickname((s)): Lady Darksea of the Black Rose (but nobody uses it, like Kate Wratherall's.)
Type of God: godess

Sexuality: straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): betrayal/lies, attraction, puppies.
*Symbols: if you see a black rose or black rose petals, she was probably there.
Powers: her perfume can make people feel in their hearts that what she says is true, but she has no power over the mind. Also can shapeshift into a puppy. Can I add fox shapeshifting to this too? Its cool if no but it does relate to her because LIES.
*Pets:  numerous puppies
Appearance((s)): skin is not too pale, not too tan. Her dark brown hair is done in a fabulous hairdo, usually pinned with a black rose. Her dress is dark blue, like the night sky. It has one sleeve and a fabulous train. I can probably explain the fabulous hair and dress better later. 
*Personality: very vain and self centered. Puppies are the only thing she actually loves. She loves (in another sense of the word) to mess with people's emotions. She's a trickster, and errs on the side of evil. Loves the word "fabulous"

*Theme Song((s)): shes working on it.
Typically worshiped by: people in a bad relationship, people who are attracted to someone else, liars and spies and backstabbers and puppy lovers.
Domain: fabulous castle in a rainforest is her home.
Any Temples?: a few.
Any Followers: not many.
Weapons: daggers. And her perfume. 
*Backstory?: raised badly.

*Crush?: every boy she meets almost
Other: Freyja.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Darksea

We are Gavi

DON'T FORGET THANKSGIVING

Forum Dork

JESUS LOVES YOU

I tried to make my sig look like warm thanksgiving colors but instead it looks like everything's on fire

I love how there are all these shady malicious worshippers of Darksea and then there are just all of the dog lovers thrown in there too

• Posted at:

Call me Poppy!

"I wish your nose was a herring so I could eat it."  

| advanced napper

| champion procrastinator

| shopping enthusiast

| proud R A V E N P U F F

#MoreMudWings  

#PerilIsACampfire  

#WinterTheCockroachKid

Accepted.

YES IT’S HILARIOUS

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

I'm accepted too, right?

• Posted at:

Sage, Ruler of Lecturing, Hunter of Mary Sues

Co-Queen of Fantribes

LunarWeek is coming /299573

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

OC of the week: Fiao, Cool Guy

Is my save still saved? I did my form but it didn’t go through so I decided to wait a while before re-trying it.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

Name: Colubra 
*Nickname((s)): 
Race: Naga
Sexuality: Asexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Basilisk
Appearance: Tanned skin with the tail of a red spitting cobra. She is lean and muscular, with yellow snake eyes and messy, wavy black hair loosely tied together as to keep it out of her face. Colubra has fangs that she can spit venom from like the red spitting cobra. She wears light armor that is dyed red and carries a spear along with a leather pouch.
Personality: She is tough and stern, Colubra cares not for feeling or empathy. When she talks it's always about business, whether it be the well being of her Tribe or dealings with Basilisk. Colubra is always serious, and she quickly gets annoyed when theres messing around, snapping at them. The only exception to this is other gods, who Colubra sometimes finds immature and unworthy of their divinity.
*Theme Song((s)): 
Weapons: Usually a spear, but she has a sword if need be. 
Powers: Can spit venom, strength
*Backstory?: Colubra was born in one of the Naga tribes that lives in the Haridus Desert and follows the Goddess Basilisk. She was the daughter of the last chieftain and became the new chieftan once he died. As the Chieftan of one of the Naga tribes that follow Basilisk the Goddess uses her sometimes as a messenger and representative.
*Crush?: N/A
Other: Athena

Name: Jaculus 
*Nickname((s)): 
Race: Naga
Sexuality: Heterosexual 
*To Whom are They Employed: Basilisk
Appearance: A tall, lean figure with the tail of a diamondback rattlesnake. He has dark skin with lighter patches here and there, matching his snake tail. His snake eyes are golden and he has short black hair. Jaculus slithers around bare-chested, showing off skin littered with scars and black tribal markings.
Personality: Jaculus is crafty and cunning, more of a trickster. He is not as serious and more joking than Colubra, sometimes purposefully getting on her nerves. Despite this he is still loyal to Basilisk and serves her.
*Theme Song((s)): 
Weapons: Twin curved daggers
Powers: Strength, immune to toxins
*Backstory?: Jaculus is a chieftain of a separate Naga tribe from Colubra. He is closer to Basilisk and does more tasks for her.
Other: Athena

• Posted at:

Basilisk is I

I am here now

I am the...

Dragonborn

Master of Toxin

Mother of Dinosaurs

Beast Master

Queen of Snakes

Flipsides: Armonia, Basil, Beam, Discord, Sovrano

#REMEMBERHYDRA

#RememberAngel

#Hydrasilisk

#SaveTheBees

#Duality

Name- Winter

Nickname- N/A

Type of God- Goddess

Gender- Female

Sexuality- Bisexual 

Deity of- Wind, Watercolors, and the color Blue.

Symbols- A blue paintbrush

Powers- The ability to paint things that need to be blue neatly with my paintbrush staff, and the ability to create wind.

Pets- None yet 

Appearance- Winter is a tall, darker tan skinned goddess (human) with freckles dotted along her face. She has long baby blue hair that waves like someone painting a soft wavy line. She has soft blue eyes with usually a glint to them.

Winter wears a thin, silky dark blue cloak, and silvery white boots. She usually wears a light blue maxi dress that flows gently with the wind.

Sometimes, she’ll be covered in blue paint, but will clean it up (mostly).

Personality- Winter is a messy know-it-all, with a tendency to have anger issues. She will always try to win arguments that she’s started.

The only thing that calms her down is watercolor painting, which she could do all day. Winter is also a bookworm, who with plain ignore you for a while if you upset her. Other than that, if you let her sleep and watercolor, she’ll become calm. When she meets someone new, she is bouncy until the second day you know her. Then she gets bored of you. 

Theme song- Feel It Still by Portagul. The man

Typically Worshipped by- Artists, and those who love the wind, also those who love blue.

Domain- Overworld, in a Mountain usually.

Any Temples- The Temple of Wind, a pyramid structure made of glass that calms down the wind when fast-speeding wind touches it.

Any Followers- *shrugs* 

Weapons- A paint brush with a point like a spear’s.

Backstory- N/A

Crush- Maybe later...

Other- Athena

Name- Guava

Nicknames- Guavy, Guavs, Guav

Age- 10 years

Gender- Female

Race- RainWing

Sexuality- Asexual 

To whom they are employed- Winter

Appearance- A RainWing build, except with a straighter tail. Her scales are usually shaded blues going straight into each other. Guava has large ice-blue eyes, long silver talons, and pitch black horns. She has long, abnormally large wings. Her wing membranes are dark blue.

Personality- She is a happy, bubbly RainWing that acts like she has a weird sugar buzz. Guava can have an outgoing personality to you, but to herself, she feels like an excluded introvert who’s not enough.

Theme song- Always Gold

Weapons- Venom

Powers- To shoot venom from her fangs; camouflage.

Backstory- N/A

Crush- N/A

Other- Athena

• Posted at:

Winter

-Queen of Warrior Cats-

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, fa la la la la la la la la

#Nyoam

#Currentsnake

#JingleBells

#AllTheShips

“Oh, just your friendly neighborhood brown tabby antagonist!”

(For reference, whenever I say "Chimera" I mean any mashup of various animals to create a new one)

Name: White Quail

*Nickname((s)): Quail (by other deities) Quaily (by close friends)
Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of: Chimeras, fiction, messengers 
*Symbols: A winged wolf, a red scarf
Powers: Shapeshifting, animating stuff, super-speed while flying
*Pets: Various animated objects, especially a small scarecrow bird she calls Deci
Appearance: Quail's main form is a large chimera that has the body of a lioness, head and ears of a Fennec fox, tail of a domestic cat, and the wings of a dragon. She's about the size of a large male lion, and is colored all white, with black cat whiskers, and dark purple ear tips and wings membranes. She also has very pale violet eyes.
Quail is also known to take the form of a pale girl with violet eyes, white hair, and white fur dresses. She also has some nice fur boots in this form, and a knit violet shawl.
In both forms, she is known to wear a red scarf.
*Personality: Known for being much calmer then some deities, Quail mostly keep to herself. She gives messages to other deities and some mortals, but she mostly keeps to herself and some other chimeras.

*Theme Song((s)): nada
Typically Worshiped By: Messengers, mostly
Domain: An island in the middle of an ocean, with a ring of mountains in the middle and a freshwater lake in the ring.
Any Temples?: Yes, a few in major cities. Sacrifices are made by burning clothes, food, and candles, as well as leftover food, but no living sacrifices or animals killed specifically for that purpose.
Any Followers: Yes - as stated, messengers mostly.
Weapons: Natural weapons, like claws and teeth.
*Backstory?: Nobody really knows where Quail comes from. It's said she was the first chimera, but that's the extension of the public knowledge.

*Crush?: Nope.
Other: Athena probably. I know she doesn't count, but all-time is Bastet.

Name: Bolt

*Nickname((s)): Buggy (Quail, Bunny)

Race: Chimera

*To Whom are They Employed: nada

Appearance: Bolt is a chimera that resembles a wolf. He's got the body of a wolf, about the size of a small lionness, and the wings of a hawk. He's all-black with red eyes.

Personality: Bolt is short-tempered and antisocial, rarely communicating with others than Bunny or Quail unless they make him. He'd much rather sulk in the mountains then socialize with anyone, but we don't always get what we want.

*Theme Song((s)): nope

Weapons: Natural weapons

Powers: Flight, night vision

*Backstory?: You shall see

*Crush?: Nope

Other: See my form, Bunny's twin brother

Name: Bunny

*Nickname((s)): none

Race: Chimera

*To Whom are They Employed: nada

Appearance: Bunny is a chimera that resembles a wolf. She's got the body of a wolf, about the size of a large wolf, and the wings of a hawk. She's all-white with blue eyes.

Personality: Bunny is bubbly and happy, consistently talking to random strangers and blabbering to everyone who will listen even though they usually don't want to.
Theme Song((s)): nope

Weapons: Natural weapons

Powers: Flight, night vision

*Backstory?: You shall see

*Crush?: Nope

Other: See my form, Bolt's twin sister 

• Posted at:

White Quail Feenyx

Goddess of Chimeras, Messengers and Fiction

Female.

I try and fail to write.

#EmergencySeaFish

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

Thanksgiving, here it comes again, for no good reason

Thanksgiving, you're in the way of my jolly Christmas season

Accepted.

Oh dear. Guava and Peach would not get along well XD

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

I think GGaD!Me needs a friend

Name: Trenchdiver

Nickname: Trench

Race: NightWing/SeaWing hybrid

Sexuality: Bi

To Whom They Are Employed: Thunderstorm

Appearance: Dark blue scales with light blue eyes. Black wings, underbelly, and webbing. Dark silver claws, spikes, and horns. Has SeaWing gills, neck, wings, claws, and spikes, with NightWing head, tail, underbelly, legs, and scales. His horns are straight like a NightWing’s, but they have the rings like a SeaWing. He usually carries a black pouch with a bunch of different scrolls and waterproof ink.

Personality: Trench is a silent, kind of awkward dragon, who writes and reads a lot. He’s kind of like Thunderstorm’s secratary, writing notes about what happens during the meetings, in the archipelago, etc. He likes to write stories a lot, usually about underwater adventures and about dragons. He’s slightly shy and timid to new people. Trench loves to explore and swim. He’s slightly cowardly and intelligent. He’s actually pretty genuine and honest once you get to know him.

Theme songs: Fallen by Imagine Dragons

Powers: Breathing underwater, seeing in the dark, and hiding in shadows.

Backstory: Trench’s life was pretty dark before he met Thunderstorm. He hatched in a group of NightWings, which had his mom. He never had met his dad. The other NightWing dragonets would tease and bully him, while his mother criticized every single little thing he did wrong. She even sometimes used physical force on him. When he was 9, he ran away from home. He somehow ended up in the Electravian archipelago, and met Thunderstorm, who took him in with open wings.

Crush: None yet

Other: Poseidon

Also, @Winter and @Sea Heart, would you like to form an alliance?

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

”It’s out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting.”

”Oh, just your friendly neighboorhood brown tabby antagonist“ -Winter

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Moonflight

*Nickname((s)): Moony, Loony, Loony Moony

Type of God: Second Generation

Sexuality: Asexual Aromantic

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Flooding, Untimely Heroic Deaths, minor death Deity (sect for dead heroes)

*Symbols: A severed hand or a severed hand reaching out of a river

Powers: The ability to know exactly when someone is going to die, as long as they're prominent enough in history. She can cause flooding at will and has minor control over water (hydrokinesis). She has an army of undead heroes to do her bidding, and she can call on them, summoning them to wherever she desires. She can appear out of any body of freshwater of her choosing.

*Pets: The various dogs who died saving their master's life

Appearance((s)): Moonflight is rather short, and appears as an ageless female woman, draped in dripping water plants. Her skin is the color of smooth river stones, and a lily pad serves as a hat. When she is pleased, the pad sprouts a creamy yellow flower. Her eyes are almost always closed, and when she opens them, whoever is watching gets one free request from her. If it is cold out, she wears a heavy cloak fashioned from beaver fur and duck feathers.

*Personality: Moonflight is a quiet, observant soul. She is always watching and seems to know more than she lets on. She always stands a bit too far away, but when she speaks, all attention is suddenly drawn towards her. She appreciates good tea, and always seems to have some to offer. However, she has a devilishly twisted sense of humor, and watching others suffer is a much-hated guilty pleasure of her's.

*Theme Song((s)): I don't really know any songs. Sorry!

Typically Worshiped By: Those who want flooding to subside or at funerals, where dead heroes are traditionally cast out into the water so she can claim their souls and take them to her eternal feasting hall or the gardens of peace. Sometimes she'll be asked to give a hero another chance, revive them, visit the living for a short while, etc.

Domain: A giant feasting hall in the Underworld, connected to vast gardens of peace and solitude, where a weary hero can find both joy and calm in the afterlife.

Any Temples?: Prayers to her are usually prayed at the commemorative statues of long-lost heroes. She also has a temple at a small river town called Moorhead.

Any Followers: The citizens of Moorhead pay homage to her quite often, as well as heroes riding into battle.

Weapons: She doesn't tend to carry weapons, but if she has to, she can carry a tall staff made of gnarled roots, which she can wield to devastating effect.

*Backstory?: A long, long time ago, during the beginning of civilization, a horrible flood threatened a small river town called Moorhead. The river swelled, and took many lives. The people prayed fiercely, begging the river to lessen. Eventually, to appease a seemingly unquenchable onflow of water, a local hero named Moonflight sacrificed herself to the river in an attempt to stop the destruction. Because of this sacrifice and veneration, Moonflight the deity spontaneously formed into being. She calmed the flood, and promised the people to always look over them, and to take any dead heroes into a special place of rest and party. Ever since then, it has been the tradition of all mortals to cast their dead heroes out into the water, so that they might join Moonflight in her hall and garden.

*Crush?: No

Other: Lempo, god of evil, love, and fire-breathing mooses.

• Posted at:

I am called Moonflight.

You may contact me here: 302086

She/Her, Mudwing lover, TurtlexPeril

Check out my "Battle of the Rainforest" RP at :/298380

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Hootsilia (RESPECT ME, MORTALS)
*Nickname((s)): Hoots, Hootsie
Type of God: 
Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Starclusters and Constellations
*Symbols: Stars,the constellation Cassiopeia
Powers:
*Pets:

Appearance: Mortal: Just a normal, 5'4 tan girl with piercing purple eyes. Immortal: Oh honey you're staring at a 10" star lady who basically looks like the night sky. 

*Personality: Seems to always be the same, but can sometimes hurl a personality change/sudden bout of emotion at you out of the blue. (refferance to meteor showers).

*Theme Song((s)): 
Typically Worshiped By: Astrologers. Ya know, those people who look at the sky and are like, "WHAT DOES IT MEAN?" And all those who base their descisions on their zodiac signs.
Domain: The night sky.
Any Temples?: One on the top of Mt. Everest because it's the closest they could get to her. 
Any Followers: She's rather solitary
Weapons: A scythe :D (ironic twist on the fact that the greek sky god was murdered with a scythe. 
*Backstory?: UM I'M DEAD FROM SICKNESS I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING LATER
*Crush?: Rather solitdary... for now.
Other: Athena. 

• Posted at:

~Hootsie~

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."

#StayPeculiar

GGaD Marx probably won't like GGaD Darksea much

"Um, no, I'm the fabulous one. Give me that mirror. Also, cats are better."

• Posted at:

: marx | seawing | riverclan | arcane :

: queen of glitter | forum novakid :

: late fall aesthetic :

Name: Gem.exe
*Nickname((s)): Gem
Type of God: God/Goddess
Sexuality: Pansexual, panromantic
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Mutated animals, System failure, Glitches
*Symbols: A scroll with .EXE written, a two headed snake
Powers: Can cause animals to be born with a genetic mutation, can cause anything to fail or stop working properly
*Pets: A snake with two heads, Their names are Error and Glitch
Appearance((s)): They're relatively average height with a bright green eye like a cyclops. They tend to wear a coat of armor that was primarily made up of emerald, peridot, and jade all turned into metal. They sometimes wear a green cloak and dark green clothing but only in their mortal appearance.
*Personality:
*Theme Song((s)): It's me (tryhardninja)
Typically Worshiped By: Mortals
Domain: A lone mountain
Any Temples?: yes, it sits at the top of their domain. The temple rests at the top of the mountain which can only be entered by taking the walk of a million steps so people rare visit.
Any Followers: A small following but people rarely visit the temple.
Weapons: An emerald green sword
*Backstory?: Classified, only the loyalist of followers can know.
*Crush?: None
Other: Blugh

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

hello? Are my saves still saved, from the first page?

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Would it be ok for me to change my domain to a huge tower in the mountains?

Oh, also GGaD me has nobody that accompanies him like a demigod or a helper because he believes that he needs no help. When people do come to ask for his help, he thinks about if he should help them or not, whatever the outcome is, quickly sends them away.

• Posted at:

Time

Previously Oblivion

Slap That Mosquito!!!

When life gives you lemons do whatever you want with it.

Don't read this sentence

I'm still here!

GGaD Form on pg. 3 of sign up thread

I don't know what else to put here so... HI!

He/ Him

:D

Oh, wait. Type of God: One of those really old ones who kinda just floats around and doesn’t care.

• Posted at:

~Hootsie~

"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."

#StayPeculiar

Sorry it took me so long to submit this, I tried 10 times during the glitch, and then had to leave before succeeding because my visit was over. 

Name: Spirit

*Nickname((s)):

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Heterosexual in real life, but I will most likely be okay with being in LGTBQA+ ships  (just ask me before you make any ships other than kinda joking ones)

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Wandering, Curiosity, and Myths. She is also the guardian of the sacred thing (maybe a staff, or amulet, or flame or orb or something) that represents the spirit of Forengard (possibly what all the deities draw power from, or something that keeps the balance of light and dark intact or something like that if that’s okay)

*Symbols: A pure white dragon, griffin, phoenix, etc. (basically any mythical creature), strangely colored flames (usually white), a willow tree

Powers: Can answer the questions of her followers, mind tricks, can summon mythical creatures and sometimes resurrect ancient heroes for a short period of time, make people feel certain emotions. She can transport herself and 1 or 2 other people to anywhere in the world with a thought, and can make journeys with more people unnaturally quick (i.e. a week long journey in one day) Spirit can also use magic, although she is limited by the number of spells she knows.

*Pets: She usually has an entourage of one or two mythical creatures following her around (or once, memorably, a swarm of pixies)

Appearance((s)): Spirit usually takes human form, and likes to appear as a girl between the ages of 12 and 17. She has long brown hair with the tips dyed white and blue eyes. When she does magic (or godly stuff) her eyes glow white for a short period of time. She wears all white, with a long white cloak, and usually carries two daggers. She sometimes has white and gray feathered wings.

*Personality: Spirit is very loyal to her followers. Any of them can count on her to save them in times of need, and she never abandons them. She can be merciful, but once she feels that someone has gone too far, she will impart whatever punishment she feels is necessary on them. Spirit is usually on some quest or another, and is always trying to find the answer to some question. (Whenever she finds the answer, she moves on to another one). She is very clever, and is good at coming up with solutions for things. She usually tries to be peaceful, but will not hesitate to use force if necessary.

*Theme Song((s)):

Typically Worshiped By: Although she is respected by all, her group of devotees is fairly small. They are usually philosophers, scientists, or those who don't know what to with their lives and are trying to find a purpose. Spirit is often appealed to by those who need defending, have an urgent question, or need justice. Hermits, nomads, gypsies, and wanderers often follow her as well.  

Domain: Spirit rarely stays in one place for long, and roams often, but the few times when she needs a home, she has a castle made of clouds that constantly changes position.

Any Temples?: She has a few. Generally speaking, she's fine with just a small shrine here or there (she's proud to say she has over 300), but she has two large temples. Small shrines usually consist of a pool of water atop of mountain or behind a waterfall, with a bowl that people place a piece of paper with a question or worry.

Any Followers: She has a small group of devoted followers, who she defends fiercely.

Weapons: She carries two knives, but also can wield magic and summon mythical creatures or heroes to defend/fight for her

*Backstory?: About a century or two ago (Spirit is fairly young for a goddess), she was born the princess of a nation. She was expected to learn manners and dancing, marry well, and be beautiful. She dutifully did as she was bid, although she secretly hated it. Spirit loved to ask questions, but everyone said that was improper for a princess. She loved to tell stories, and explore, but no one would let her. On the day she turned 17, she was betrothed to a man she hated. She would have rather married a snake than him, but he was the prince of a neighboring kingdom and the alliance was necessary. Spirit tried to be happy with it, tried to do it for the good of her kingdom, but couldn't. She fled the castle, and ran to the mountains, where she hid. Eventually the prince and her father's army found her, and cornered on top of a cliff overlooking the sea. Unable to find an escape, Spirit dove off the cliff, hoping that she might be able to survive and get away, although she knew that chances were against her. She probably would have died on the rocks, but she was saved by a god who admired her bravery. He made her a goddess, and she vowed to never make anyone else live through what she lived through.

*Crush?: Might possibly have one eventually (might also possibly have something between her and Lukas)

Other: I really like Athena and Artemis. Poseidon is also kinda cool, and the three fates.

Name: Lukas

*Nickname((s)): Occasionally called Luke, sometimes called jokingly Minion by Spirit

Race: Elf (If that's a race?)

Sexuality: Heterosexual (I guess? Could be changed if an interesting ship comes up)

*To Whom are They Employed: Spirit

Appearance: Brown hair, brown eyes. He's pretty tall and skinny, and has a very serious face. (Spirit finds his expressions hilarious) He wears kinda rangerish clothes (mottled cloak, etc.), and has a sword and bow. Lukas always wears an amulet made out of a deer antler that his mother gave him

Personality: Lukas is very courageous and will never abandon a person in need, no matter what it costs him. He could never sacrifice the few for the many. He is super hard-working and trains every day with his sword and bow. Lukas is very devoted to Spirit and believes strongly in her cause (helping people and ensuring justice and stuff)

*Theme Song((s)):

Weapons: Sword and bow

Powers: He is strong and agile, but not unnaturally so. He is good with a bow, and a sword, and has a limited amount of magical power. (one to two small spells a day, sometimes big spells if he saves up energy) Lukas has the power to speak any spoken human, animal, or other language, which Spirit gave to him.

*Backstory?: Lukas had a pretty normal life. When he was 20, he left his family to go in search of adventure. He traveled the world doing heroic things and always managed to escape. One day the danger was too much for him, and he would have perished if Spirit hadn't have saved him. She decided that she wanted to employ him, and he agreed. He's been doing quests and other stuff for her since, and also sometimes acts as a bodyguard (against Spirit's wishes. She says he's just her mascot)

*Crush?: Possibly Spirit

Other: Him and Spirit have a pretty interesting relationship, pretty different from most gods and their heroes/mascots/whatever the heck they're called. I like Sif, I guess. Can't think of my favorite Norse god/goddess off the top of my head.

• Posted at:

^Spirit^

Queen of Myth 

~Knowledge is a flame in the darkness~

Tricked you! There's nothing here. Oh wait...

#likearedrose

#Ravenclawpride

#SunnylickedaQibli

#Noflameinthelibrary

#RemembertheSpiritoftheforums

(I think I'm so punny)

Name: Aether Aer

*Nickname((s)): Aether
Type of God: Third Generation

Sexuality: Omnisexual/Pansexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Illusions, Monsters, Change
*Symbols: Black and Silver flowers, dreamshade, black cats,

Powers: Creating illusions and dreams/nightmares. He can change his appearance and shape at will, and turn into any monster (gaining the powers of that monster temporarily) He's also able to sense fears and anxieties in others. 
*Pets:
Appearance((s)): Humanoid: Aether has wavy silver or dark red (color changes depending on his mood) hair that he either keeps slicked back or leaves a mess.  He has paleish skin, and sometimes wears silver framed glasses. His eyes change from bright silver with red and white specks, to red with silver and white specks depending on his mood. He overdresses frequently, wearing a dark red or gray tuxedo. He has white pointed fangs.

Cat: Aether often also appears in cat form. He appears as a black cat with a white patch on his throat. He has black bat wings sprouting from his back, and has red eyes.
*Personality:  Aether is very unpredictable, constantly changing the way he acts and thinks. He switches moods often, and alters his appearance frequently. He's known to be very deceptive, and to lie often. He enjoys playing mind games and tricks. He loves monsters of all kinds and considers them his family. He's very friendly and humurous, especially towards outcasts and monsters. He's a bit overemotional and overdramatic.

*Theme Song((s)): Control, Thousand Years
Typically Worshiped By: Monsters, Outcasts, Theives, Conartists, Actors, Politicians, Magicians, Illusionists, 
Domain: A stone castle in the dark woods where the Overworld meets the Underworld.
Any Temples?: A few. They're often made of stone and shrouded by mist or darkness. 
Any Followers: Yes, often monsters and outcasts.
Weapons: His fangs, and a silver dagger.
*Backstory?: TBD

Other: Hmm... For egyptian gods Set, for greek Artemis, and for norse probably Loki.

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

What's that in the mirror or the corner of your eye?

What's that footstep following, never passing by?

Perhaps they're all just waiting, 

Perhaps when we're all dead,

Out they'lcome a slithering,

From underneath the bed...

Yo, I wanna join, but how?

I IS CONFUZZLED

• Posted at:

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

All accepted except for Gem, please read the rules.

@Sea Fire

Yep.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

yeeeees!

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

((Not really useful but I changed one thing...))

Name: Gem.exe
*Nickname((s)): Gem
Type of God: God/Goddess
Sexuality: Pansexual, panromantic
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Mutated animals, System failure, Glitches
*Symbols: A scroll with .EXE written in it, a two headed snake
Powers: Can cause animals to be born with a genetic mutation, can cause anything to fail or stop working properly
*Pets: A snake with two heads, Their names are Error and Glitch
Appearance((s)): They're relatively average height with a bright green eye like a cyclops. They tend to wear a coat of armor that was primarily made up of emerald, peridot, and jade all turned into metal. They sometimes wear a green cloak and dark green clothing but only in their mortal appearance.
*Personality:
*Theme Song((s)): It's me (tryhardninja)
Typically Worshiped By: Mortals
Domain: A lone mountain
Any Temples?: yes, it sits at the top of their domain. The temple rests at the top of the mountain which can only be entered by taking the walk of a million steps so people rare visit.
Any Followers: A small following but people rarely visit the temple.
Weapons: An emerald green sword
*Backstory?: Classified, only the certain followers can know.
*Crush?: None
Other: Pluto

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB gen

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

Accepted. Bonus points for using a really good FNAF song

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Xenon
*Nickname((s)): None
Type of God: God
Sexuality: Greysexual panromantic
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): science, humour, and freedom
*Symbols: beaker, broken chain, bell
Powers: can control and manipulate atoms and the laws of physics,
*Pets: None
Appearance((s)): Humanoid figure. Violet hair, glowing purple eyes, pale skin. Dresses in loose tunics, leggings, and boots
*Personality: Mostly quiet, but does not hold back when there's a chance to be punny.
*Theme Song((s)): Not sure yet
Typically Worshiped By: scientists, rebels, prisoners, slaves, comedians, some bards
Domain: An underground stronghold/laboratory
Any Temples?: A few, mostly at universities
Any Followers: Not really
Weapons: A staff and/or whip
*Backstory?: TBD
*Crush?: Not really
Other: Frey

• Posted at:

||Xenon||

indefinite hiatus, standby

Accepted.

wAIT XENON YOU’RE A GUY?

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

....yeah?

• Posted at:

||Xenon||

indefinite hiatus, standby

Name:Dafinala
Type of God:Both?

Sexuality:Pan
Deity of((Up to 3 things)):Doorways 
*Symbols:Archway
Powers: Can make doors to other worlds
*Pets:Pet Parakeet
Appearance((s)):Shape-shifting
Typically Worshiped By:Young children
Domain:Dorrs
Any Temples?:Only one somewhere on a shifting island
Any Followers:None
Weapons: Long spear with an axe top
Other:Hecate

• Posted at:

Habeas corpus

this is a cruel and unusual form of punishment!

All hail Your Royal Blueness!

Spoopy 24/7

if you are reading this you must be a unicorn, oh hi mom!

#EmergancySeaFish

Forum Family: EVERYONE!

@Danfinala

Accepted, but please try to describe your appearance in GGaD, or a main appearance GGaD!You tends to go with.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

@Bengal: Wait did my character have to be ME?

• Posted at:

Habeas corpus

Spoopy 24/7

#EmergancySeaFish

I it to late to join? Also what is GGaD and FWRP? I know nothing im sorry but this looks cool.

• Posted at:

I am Apocalypse!

I'm Feared by Infected so heed I'm Respected.

'Ideals are peaceful. History is violent.'                                             

Fight for Honor. 

GVE: Armageddon Side.

No Pity! No Remorse! No Fear!

A FWRP is a Forum Wide Role Play like GvE

• Posted at:

Habeas corpus

Spoopy 24/7

#EmergancySeaFish

@Apocalypse

GGaD is short for the title of this role play, Gods, Goddess and Deities. A FWRP is a forum wide role play like GVE or ML. It's a role play with many threads instead of just one.

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

What's that in the mirror or the corner of your eye?

What's that footstep following, never passing by?

Perhaps they're all just waiting, 

Perhaps when we're all dead,

Out they'lcome a slithering,

From underneath the bed...

Name: Woof

*Nickname((s)): W

Race: Half-dog

Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Onomatopoeia, Bringer of Light and Queen of Olde English

Appearance: Woof is five foot five inches tall. They wears a knee-length dress. Their ears are floppy and have black spots on them. Their body has black spots here and there. 

Personality: Woof is outgoing and loud, usually playing with children outside of Ono's library. They are a member of the Library Club and often stay to clean up after hours.

*Theme Song((s)): None really

Weapons: None

Powers: Supersonic bark

*Backstory?: Woof was a byproduct of one of Ono's failed books. They were a charecter, along with Meow who had died in the book but appeared in real life.

*Crush?: Open!

Other: Níðhǫggr, the dragon at the bottom at the World Tree

Name: Meow

*Nickname((s)): Nya

Race: Half-cat

Sexuality: Pansexual
*To Whom are They Employed: Onomatopoeia Bringer of Light and Queen of Olde English

Appearance: Nya wears a baggy t-shirt and jeans. Their cat ears and tail are dull brown, as well as their hair. Their body has tabby stripes.

Personality: Nya is cold but cuddly, much like a cat. Nya is in the poetry group and is a rather talented poet.

*Theme Song((s)): Not really

Powers: Super cuteness

*Backstory?: Same as Woof's

*Crush?: Open

Other: Níðhǫggr, the dragon at the bottom at the World Tree 

These two are a concept I came up with in Lit

• Posted at:

{ONOMATOPOEIA/ROAR}

{Personification/Stone}

Bakugou Katsuki

"THE REASON HEROES WEAR CAPES IS SO THAT THEY CAN TAKE TORMENTED LITTLE GIRLS IN THEIR PAIN AND SUFFERING AND CLOAK THEM IN IT'S COMFORT" -Toogata Mirio

'Even I want to fly'-Kouchi

MHA

Name: Starthought

*Nickname((s)): No, you have to say and spell her whole name. ALL OF IT. Unless you want to call her Starthink, which is fine for friends and family.

Race: Dragon

Sexuality: ARO/ACE
*To Whom are They Employed: She's Sage's messenger

Appearance: She looks like a thinly built NightWing, mostly. Her tail is just prehensile enough to make a circle or two, and rather long. She is very lanky, with long eveything. Her scales are mostly NightWing, except for Sky/Rain underscales and weird scale-strip thing. Her wings are pretty big, and she is tall. She has half of the RainWing frill. Her horns are noticeably long, as is her frill and claws.
Scales are varied sunset or fire colors. Her main scales are medium red, though some are randomly darker, like the dragon equivalent of moles. Her other scales are shades of purple, orange, yellow, blue, and black.
She likes necklaces, especially ones she or friends made. Her favorites are a star key and leaf charm, a key necklace with lots of seed beads, a dragon curled around a marble, and a circle. She often wears a loop of black or gray-purple string around one of her horns. She carries some sort of bag with her at all times.

Personality: First of all, she is a dramatic nerd. There, that's out of the way.

When you first meet her, Starthought seems very quiet and asocial. She's actually not, she just likes her alone time. She's pretty talkative once you get to know her, she just doesn't initiate conversation and hate small talk. She likes debate. Which isn't to say she isn't awkward, she can be delightfully awkward. She is a huge dreamer, she is thinking and processing all the time. Which is how she learns, she gets some bit of knowledge and connects it to lots of things in her brain, like a safety net. It works pretty well, but sometimes things slip through and she forgets to do something. She loves to draw and is really good at it. She especially likes to draw scavengers. She also likes logic puzzles, reading, and writing.

All this makes you think she's kind of quiet and peaceful, right? Not by a long shot. She paces a lot. Which can be annoying. She moves her talons around when she talks. She doesn't think about other's feelings and can unintentionally make them feel bad. She has a terrible temper, and is really, really stubborn. She is a lazy procrastinator. She remembers only random things, and forgets everything to do with schedules.

*Theme Song((s)): Eh.

Weapons: Words and allegiance to a powerful god.

Powers: Firebreath, teleporting, regeneration, agelessness.

*Backstory?: Was created by Sage when she got lonely, and has been a messenger ever since.

*Crush?: NOOOOOOO

Other: Kaos

And Bengal, can I do a big plot twist? (Like, say send some peeps on a quest to reintroduce Sage to the world).

• Posted at:

Sage, Ruler of Lecturing, Hunter of Mary Sues

Co-Queen of Fantribes

LunarWeek is coming /299573

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

OC of the week: Fiao, Cool Guy

Can GGaD!Me also be able to shape-shift , just to animals though

• Posted at:

Sea Heart  

Dreams are dangerous. Messages, said underwater. So impossible to understand.

Darkness in the Dawn

"I don't want to trail in the shadows behind you. I don't want to lead in the light in front of you. I want to walk side by side with you."

Name: Fate
*Nickname((s)): N/A 
Type of God: Personification(If that sort of thing is allowed?)
Sexuality: Isn't a real being, so can't really have one
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Fate, Music, Storytelling 
*Symbols:  N/A
Powers: Omniscience, Omnipresence and Omnipotence(Between the time of his birth and death) 
*Pets: N/A
Appearance((s)): He usually appears as a misty, silent figure, though he can take practically any form.
*Personality: He speaks in an old-fasioned manner, and seems very disconnected. His most common expression is a mildly amused smile. He is whimsical. He tells the others things like "everyone dies, but few truly live" and other things that seem to contradict their immortality. He doesn't actually have any emotions, but he occasionally pretends to in order to communicate with others.
*Theme Song((s)): N/A 
Typically Worshiped By: N/A
Domain: N/A
Any Temples?: No 
Any Followers: No
*Backstory?: He was created along with his twin Time when the universe began, and will die at it's end. He generally assumes that the others will exist after Time's end, but he isn't sure.

Other: He most often appears to people at times when they are about to make a choice that will shape the rest of their lives. He is more of an "it" then a "he", since he is the personification of fate and thus has a very odd cognition, with no goals, desires, emotions, or opinions. None of them

Name: Time

*Nickname((s)): N/A
Type of God: Personification

Sexuality: Isn't a real being, so can't really have one
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Time, Beginnings, Endings
*Symbols: N/A
Powers: Omniscience, Omnipotence, and Omniprecense(For the duration of his life)
*Pets: N/A
Appearance((s)): Usually appears as a tall, purple humanoid.
*Personality: Tends to act more uncaring and sharp then his brother, though, like him, has no real emotions.

*Theme Song((s)):  N/A
Typically Worshiped By: N/A 
Domain: N/A
Any Temples?: N/A 
Any Followers: N/A
Weapons: N/A
*Backstory?: Same as his brother

Other:  He most often appears at times when a new phase of time is beginning, often at the same time as Fate. However, Fate appears when an important choice is being made. The choice doesn't have to affect anyone else significantly, but does have to be a major point in the life of the person he appears to. Time only appears for events that will affect everyone, and he doesn't appear to a specific person. He is more of an "it" then a "he", since he is the personification of time and thus has a very odd cognition, with no goals, desires, emotions, or opinions. None of them.

Note: These guys exist pretty much only for foreshadowing and the marking of important events and will almost never be used for general RPing. Feel free to contact me if you are planning someting you'd like one of them to be present at.

• Posted at:

>)(<Crimson>)(< 

The Seven-pointed Star

I won't put down my sword until all the demons are dead

ProuMormon

"The worst monsters have beautiful smiles..."

(><)Maroon(><)

@Gryffin, Just fill out a form of yourself but as a god. You can be a god of up to three things, for example I am the goddess of Knowledge, Love, and Friendship. Just post a form and then start PoVing on threads, like any other FWRP

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal