Not like HOW how, but where do I start off after the form? BTW, form:

Name: Gryffin

*Nickname((s)): Gryff, various nicknames given by random peeps
Type of God: God

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Strength, technology, battle
*Symbols: An "X" made of swords with a lion's head in the center, brackets ([], {}, <>, etc.) 
Powers: Enhanced strength, can grant mortals strength, plus, can make any piece of tech work, and revive tech from the dead, like, bringing back a bullet-shot laptop, etc.
*Pets: A trio of lions: a golden male, a silver female, and a copper male, named Ouro, Prata, and Cobre respectively.
Appearance 1: As a human, I look like an average human. I'm tall (5' 10"), and I have brown hair and blue eyes. I'd say I've got a strong build, and muscles are clear, especially cuz I'm the god of strength. Clothing usually differs a lot. Like, a LOT.

Appearance 2: In my fully fledged god form, I look like a giant gold person, but with the head of an eagle. And muscles are like, 10 bajillion times bigger.
*Personality: I'M LAZY I think y'all know my personality: Loud, opinionated, bold, daring, SUPER TOTALLY AWESOME, things like that.

*Theme Song((s)): Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer, Believer by Imagine Dragons
Typically Worshiped By: Soldiers and engineers. Mainly war-driven societies.
Domain: Has a large manor on the summit of a mountain that overlooks Aebrilon, a large modern city full of tech.
Any Temples?: Yeah, a bunch, especially in powerful places. The largest one is in Aebrilon, my patron city.
Any Followers: A lot, typically soldiers and/or engineers. Very popular in war.
Weapons: Mainly a large golden sword, but can work with just about anything. Also has a bunch of tech. Like, a BUNCH.
*Backstory?: I'll develop it eventually as the FWRP goes on. I'm just feeling lazy

*Crush?: N/A
Other: Hephaestus

I'LL FIGURE IT OUT AS I GO ALONG OK

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Gryffin

FORUM FIREFIGHTER

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.

FORUM BRO

CFI LEVEL 4

AV VITALITY PROXY

✡PROUD JEW✡

Nosebleed King

#3Musketeers

#BROSQUAD

REMEMBER ANGEL

Name: Tesla

*Nickname((s)): Tess
Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality:Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Courage, ferocity, russian blue cats

*Symbols: a cat with gold flames around it, a sword with claws and scratches surrounding it , a claw symbol
Powers: when present can empower those who surround her with a feeling of courage and make them likely to stand up to their fear
*Pets: a winged leopard with horns
Appearance((s)): Long black hair, blue glasses with butterflies on the sides, she frequently wears red and black but will wear gold and white armor in battle she will wear earrings with gold flame patterns and her clothes are also tattered with a few scratches
*Personality: charming, funny , Courageous , loyal, sarcastic and fierce

*Theme Song((s)): confident by Demi Lovato
Typically Worshiped By:anybody before a battle
Domain:a high tower in the middle of the himalayas
Any Temples?: one temple made of quartz gold and silver
Any Followers: no
Weapons: a dagger with a silver handle , gold blade and a claw symbol etched on the tip
*Backstory?: none

*Crush?: none
Other: Ares is my favorite god

• Posted at:

~~~~ Tesla ~~~~

i am the forum snek

thread ghost

libra for life

How did i even get here

the forum Russian blue

the meaning of life is 42

Save Snake/reptile goddess if still available?

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

"Grab a walking stick, crawl to the sunshine, and beat down any lemons life throws with your magical walking stick." - Purple, 2017

#LikeaRedRose

Nobody is born in darkness and shattered glass... The world leads them there to live alone.

Hnnnng this is going to sound weird... 

Can I ship GGaD!Reading and GGaD!Gryffin?

kill me I'm so awkward 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

Hey, Bengal, I asked you a question and lots of peeps need their forms approved.

• Posted at:

Sage, Ruler of Lecturing, Hunter of Mary Sues

Co-Queen of Fantribes

LunarWeek is coming /299573

I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect anyone else's existence

BOW DOWN TO MY OCS!

OC of the week: Fiao, Cool Guy

All accepted.

@Sage

Sure.

@Cookling The Spoopy ((I think))

Well, your Deity character does. I’m only allowing a few non-forumer Deities that are active in the FWRP. However, you can also make as many non-Deity OCs as you want.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Is this still open? and if it is, is there a list of gods? I don't want to pick something someone else already has :o

• Posted at:

»L Y K A I N A« 

I’m in roughly 13 fandoms, have 9 ships and 19 favourite characters.

You cant hurt my feelings because I dont have emotions! Ha! -Lykaina

#CoranTheGorgeousMan #Hamilton #Hufflepride

Name: Lykaina
*Nickname((s)): Ly or really whatever you want to call them.

Type of God: Goddess

Sexuality: Bisexual

Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Journeying/wandering, freedom, felidae/felines in general

*Symbols: Cats! Cats painted in dark red! If you see a painting of a cat in dark red paint, it might be her symbol! Her symbols are very simple, really just a few quick strokes of red paint that vaguely resemble a cat without pupils. And also catmint.

Powers: She has the ability to shape shift into basically any type of cat (tigers, cheetahs, average domestic house cat, etc) but her favourite form is a snowshoe cat. She finds it fun to wander around in towns where acting/looking like a stray cat isn’t very suspicious. She can communicate with felines/cats. Lykaina can also pick any type of lock and slip out of shackles, no matter how strong it is. Yay, freedom?

*Pets: A cat and a cougar. The cat is Asli and the cougar is Vispen.

Appearance((s)):  Usually appears somewhere in teenager years with a somewhat slender build with light skin and curly pale champagne hair. Her hair’s usually very messy. Her eyes are dark brown. Freckles. As for her outfit, she likes to wear a ‘celtic’ type dress. It looks rather old fashioned. And it’s also a nice ivory colour. On top of it, Lykaina has a clay coloured cloak (plus hood!).
*Personality: Uh, basically mine I guess. Lykaina isn’t very good at concentrating and she’s kind of absent-minded. She does, however, love traveling around and generally wandering wherever, letting her feet to bring her to a random place. She likes mixing with the mortals and finds them rather interesting. The goddess also is rather forgetful.
*Theme Song((s)): 

Typically Worshiped By: Uuuuuhhh.. Travellers hoping for good luck on their journeys? Like, sacrifice a cow to the goddess of journeying and hope she doesn’t give them bad luck on their quest or whatever? Those kind of people.
Domain: Lykaina wanders all over the place, never in one place for long. She does love drama though so she’ll be where drama is at (most of the time anyway). She does however have a rather nice cottage by a lake. The lake’s name is Dale. Lake Dale’s Cottage is where she resides.

Any Temples?: Quite a few, actually. They’re scattered all over the world and usually, if you are hoping for good luck on a journey/quest, all you have to do is sacrifice/burn a few things in her name and you’re good to go! The temples aren’t that extraordinary, they’re actually pretty mediocre. You’ll find that she always plants a load of catmint in her temples.
Any Followers: Not really unless you’re a weird cat lady or a explorer.

Weapons: Cats. Lykaina doesn’t like fighting, she mostly runs away or watch from afar a battle but when she needs to be on the offensive, she calls out a bunch of cats to fight for her.

*Backstory?: I kind of want her to be the child of someone but I don’t know who ;-; For now, let’s say she.. uh.. came into existence when someone tried to hunt a cougar but when they caught up to it, the cougar shedded it’s pelt and from under it, a woman came out.
*Crush?: Nope, none.

Other: I don’t really have a favourite god(dess).

• Posted at:

»L Y K A I N A« 

Just so you know, I’ve already sent in my main form. I’m letting you know in case this one comes out first.

Name: Vispen

*Nickname((s)): Vissy
Race: Literally a talking cougar/puma
Sexuality: Asexual (might change later)
*To Whom are They Employed: Lykaina
Appearance: Generic cougar. Greyish brown fur with yellow eyes.
Personality: Very calm, collected and even-tempered. Usually gives out advice and seems pretty wise. She can speak English and a variety of other languages. For whatever weird reason, knows a lot of random facts.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: She’s a puma so.. claws and teeth?
Powers: Uh, can talk and when she gets ‘killed’, she gets resurrected a couple of hours later.
*Backstory?: Lykaina found her as a cub when she was younger and basically went: “This is a pretty sweet cub I found. Imma take her in.” and so began a beautiful friendship. Lykaina granted her a few powers too such as the ability to talk and a very long life. No one really knows how old Vispen is, not even Lykaina (she forgot and lost count a while back).
*Crush?: None!
Other: Nope.

• Posted at:

»L Y K A I N A« 

Name: Necromancer
*Nickname((s)): N/A
Sexuality: Grayromantic Heterosexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Dinosaurs/prehistoric animals, history (personal or otherwise), and jungles.
*Symbols: Saber-toothed tigers/smilodons, old books, and marigolds (elaborated on in her backstory, which I'll probably write as a fanfic)
Powers: Necromancer has the ability to phase through different parts of time (meaning time travel), but only into the past. She can communicate with beasts -- however, this ability is stronger with older animals or animals that have existed for a long time. She can turn into dinosaurs and other prehistoric animals.
*Pets: N/A
Appearance((s)): Necromancer's first form is a girl, probably about thirteen. Her skin is tan in color, but not too deep of a tan. Her hair is auburn and often up in a hastily done high ponytail. Her eyes are a dark, chocolate brown. The girl wears a green sweater and black jeans, along with white sneakers. She's a bit short, being only 5'0".

Her second form is much more imposing. This form of Necromancer has olive skin. Her hair is still auburn, but let down. She has black tiger-like stripes on her arms and legs, along with some stripes wrapping around her neck. The canines on the top row of her teeth become more fang-like, like a smilodon's. Her eyes are gold and rather cat-like. Her nails are a bit dark and seem to slightly "curl" forwards like a leaning tree, giving off the impression of cat claws. She usually wears rather ragged clothes that give off "survivor of a plane crash" vibes, camouflaging into the jungles and her surroundings. 
*Personality: Necromancer is.. weird. She has always been weird. She is not afraid to admit that she is weird, because she very well knows she's weird. Necromancer often comes off as lowkey awkward and a bit strange, but usually has good intentions. She's very closed off, and prefers to work alone. Necromancer is quite quiet, and doesn't usually speak. Not out of shyness, just because she doesn't want to speak. 
*Theme Song((s)):
Typically Worshiped By: Historians, those who seek truth about their pasts, and travelers trekking through jungles.
Domain: Necromancer lives on an isolated island, somewhere in the middle of the ocean. It is a haven for her and her animals, as it seems to be one of the only places prehistoric animals and dinosaurs still survive. 
Any Temples?: She has some scattered about the world, but not many.
Any Followers: Not really, unless her animals count.
Weapons: N/A
*Backstory?: I'll probably elaborate on this.
Other: ... That's it.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Name: Aronia

*Nickname((s)): 

Sexuality: Pansexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Snakes, Lizards, other reptiles
*Symbols: Cobra, Crocodile/Caiman, passionflower, deadly nightshade
Powers: Shapeshifting, reptile communication, minor enviromental alteration, general goddess cursy stuffs.
*Pets: King Cobra
Appearance((s)): Usually has waist-length light brown hair with glints of red and gold, light skin, and eyes that shift from blue to green to grey or a mix of any of the three, with a jagged ring of yellow looping around her pupil in the middle of her iris. Her cobra is usually draped over her shoulders and it's not uncommon for her to have a crown of tiny vipers across her brow. She wears a simple white greek-style dress with a gold belt cinching it in at her waist.
*Personality: Aronia has two sides to her personality. On the one hand, she can be sweet, polite, empathetic, and calm, enjoying other's company and generally being harmless for a time. On the other, she can be cold and quick to anger, cursing whole villages if they infuriate her. While she's like this, her curses can be deadly to the town she's angry with, or cause them to lose a very important war.

Typically Worshiped By: People who don't want to tick her off.
Domain: Rainforests
Any Temples?: Yes
Any Followers: Not really
Weapons: She has a cobra, is immortal, and usually has a crocodile with her. Weapons are unnecessary.

Other: Artemis

• Posted at:

Aronia

LGBT+

"Grab a walking stick, crawl to the sunshine, and beat down any lemons life throws with your magical walking stick." - Purple, 2017

#LikeaRedRose

Nobody is born in darkness and shattered glass... The world leads them there to live alone.

sCREECH I FORGOT THE FAVORITE GODDESS/GOD IN OTHER

*Other: Hm.. I have a hard time deciding, but, I pick Hestia.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

I have tried to join since the first page but my posts haven't been going through!

Name: Eternal

*Nickname((s)): 

Sexuality: Homosexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): The night, Magic and fantastical creatures. (dragons and the like.)
*Symbols: A golden phoenix flying infront of a crescent moon.
Powers: Exceptional magic, power over the night and it's creatures, can summon and tame Fantastical creatures and can inflict (and cure) Lycanthropy (Werewolfism) or Vamprism into humans.
*Pets: A solstice dragon named Equinox
Appearance((s)): Her main appearance is a pale skinned, extremely tall and skinny human with a beautiful (If a little bony) face and two huge wings the colour of the nightsky and embbeded with stars coming from her back. Her hair is of the same colour and also sparkles with stars. She wears a black gradient dress that also sparkles with stars that is extremely long. She also wears a shiny metal tiara that looks like silver that is shaped at the top into a white gemmed moon with a matching moon necklace. On her left eye there is a large white sparkly crescent moon that goes from the top of her forehead to the bottom of her lower cheekbone and her actual eyes are a beautiful deep purple. Very intimidating in appearance and behaviour. She can also shapeshift into many different fantastical creatures.

*Personality: Eternal is snarky, sarcastic and often sadistic, along with being ruthless. She is however, usually gentle and protective of the creatures of her night and her worshippers. She is very icy and loves to toy with other's emotions.

*Theme Song((s)): Demons (Imagine Dragons)
Typically Worshiped By: Tons of extremely loyal followers that tend to be people of the night (Vampires, Werewolves) or magical people (Witches, wizards, warlocks). She also has many demons following her. Also most fantastical creatures respect her greatly and bow down to her without question.
Domain: A very large and influencial country known as Lycanra that is always night that she rules over.
Any Temples?: Tons of temples in Lycanra and many dotted around elsewhere.
Any Followers: See typically worshiped by
Weapons: A very long magical whip named Nox. It is very long and black and made of cursed demonhide with a cursed phoenix feather core.
*Backstory?: Might do at a later date

*Crush?: We'll just see
Other: Loki

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Don't trust the mince spies.

I love it when Candy Canes are in mint condition.

Forum little sister: Iris

((Just able to sneak on and send in form))

Name: Longclaw
*Nickname((s)): If you like your arm, don’t 
Sexuality: Pan
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Coyotes, Gore, Obsidian
*Symbols: Black dagger, blood covered axe, blood covered coyote
Powers: Super Strength, Enhanced Agility, Enhanced Senses, Shapeshifting, Understanding Coyotes, Necromany
*Pets: Several Coyotes, one main, large russet colored one named Belair
Appearance((s)): Human: Longclaw wears a ankle length red leather jacket that is open in the front. She wears black leggings and an above the knee red leather dress. She has a black belt with her leggings and a silver necklace with a black obsidian pendant shaped like a coyote. She wears red combat boots with black laces and heels. She wears red gloves that do not cover her fingers. They show off her black claws. Instead of teeth, she has fangs. Her hair is red and fades to orange at the bottom. Her eyes are blood red. She has dark brown coyotes ears on top of her hair in her hair. She is taller than normal mortals and has pale skin. She appears to be 16 and gives off a reddish like glow/dark brooding feeling Coyote: She is much taller and stockier than a normal coyote. She has dark brown fur and a bushy tail. She has black claws and blood red eyes. She has her necklace on. 
*Theme Song((s)): Who We Are(Imagine Dragons), Sound of Silence(Disturbed), and My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark(Fallout Boys)
Typically Worshiped By: Assasins, Hunters, I dunno
Domain: She lives in the Underworld of Forengard. She has a large black obsidian palace with red streaks in it. through it. The door to it is made of obsidian and has metal bars over it. Red leather furniture is inside of it. A  rug of red leather lines the obsidian floors. Coyotes roam freely in the huge palace and paintings of Coyotes hang on the wall. Sculptures are inside of battle scenes and coyotes ripping people apart. 
Any Temples?: Yes. They are made of obsidian and you must make blood offerings or bodies of slain enemies to appease her.
Any Followers: Some
Weapons: Multiple obsidian bladed axes hanging on her belt. She has a red leather strap and and holder on her back full of obsidian tipped arrows dipped in poison. She has an oak bow stored with her arrows as well. She has a long hidden machete inside of her jacket and vials of poison.
*Crush?: None
Other: Loki and Artemis, but Artemis. She represents girl power and hunting(which I love to do.)

• Posted at:

*Longclaw*

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

#EdwardCullenIsMine

Sapph and Vertigo- Forum Sisters

Slytherin & Thunderclan Deputy

Death is the painful truth, while life is just a beautiful life

All accepted.

Bengal and Lykaina are Cat Bros :D

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

This looks REALLY, REALLY, REALLY interesting. Should I join?

• Posted at:

✦ <> Silverskies <> ✦

♫ QueeoScrollanLibraries ♫

#Tropicfall

#Owldancer

Member of The Winter Fan Club

☀ (()) Gold Lava (()) ☀ MFlipside

Proud Christian

#ConsidertheCoconut

Yee

time to make an insolent little mortal character who will probably die eventually ;D

Name: Wendy Walter
*Nickname((s)): Wen-Wen
Parents: Necromancer ("Mother", in a sense), Father (unknown), Alistair Walter (adopted Father)
Appearance((s)): Wendy is about 5'2". She has slightly tanned skin, but not too tan. Her hair is blond in color, and quite long, as it falls to her mid-back. She has bangs, which are straight, like her hair. Her eyes are dark brown. She has two small, blue, feathery wings, with lighter blue undersides resting on her back. Wendy usually wears a pair of black leggings, along with donning a white tunic. She mostly goes barefoot.
Personality: Wendy is quite outgoing and a bit clumsy. She's sometimes afraid of goofing things up, especially when what she's doing is important. Wendy is smarter then people give her credit for -- most just assume her head is full of helium, due to her nature. She's quite friendly, and not afraid to speak to someone when nobody else will. Wendy is quite naive, believing lies as truth.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: None at the current moment in time.
Powers: For one, she can fly (of course she can fly, she has wings for Pete's sake XD). Two, she can communicate with raptors (as in birds and velociraptors). That's.. really it.
*Backstory?: Wendy was brought into the world when Necromancer settled Preservation, her domain. Necromancer found an Argentavis egg in the jungle, claiming it as her own. Using some weird magic from the eighth dimension her own magical skill, she managed to turn the Argentavis egg into a young human girl, about one year old. However, the girl had an unintended design flaw: wings. Necromancer cast the child out towards the mortal realm, ashamed of herself. The young girl was discovered by a man living on a farm named Alistair Walter. Alistair took the young girl in, naming her Wendy and claiming she was "a gift from the gods". Wendy's existence became known when she was six, as she traveled with her Father to a village one day to deliver some of their crops. News quickly spread of the young girl's existence. Everything was fine.. until, one day, a king named Roger Bush (referred to as King Bush the Third) from a neighboring kingdom visited. Roger Bush bribed Alistair with riches in order for him to hand over Wendy, which he did. Roger brought Wendy to his home kingdom, where he now parades her around like a trophy. Sometimes he'll drag her along on trips to meet other kings and queens, often making her perform intricate "air shows".

Other: Hestia. Always Hestia.

Name: Roger Bush (also known as "King Roger the Third")
Race: Human
*To Whom are They Employed:
Appearance: Roger Bush is about 6'5" in height. His skin is pale, like a sheet. His hair is ginger and quite a curly mess, so to speak. His eyes are a bright green in color. Roger Bush often dons royal purple robes, along with a golden crown sitting upon his head. The crown is bejeweled with rubies, sapphires, and emeralds. He wears black shoes.
Personality: Roger is very cunning and intelligent. He knows how to get what he wants, and will not stop until he gets what he wants. Roger is quite manipulative and untrustworthy. Yet, some trust him.
*Theme Song((s)):
Weapons: A sword. It has a black hilt, with a long silver blade.
Powers: None.
*Backstory?: Er.. he's a king. That's.. kinda sorta it.
*Crush?: Nope
Other: Hestia.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

eeeyyyy cat buddies

• Posted at:

»L Y K A I N A« 

Name: Black Raven
*Nickname((s)): BR (By very, very few) Raven (Absolute worst enemies and others with a death wish)
Age: About 320 in human years, equal to 32 for most chimeras
Race: Chimera
Sexuality: Straight, bordering asexual 
*To Whom are They Employed: Nobody
Appearance: Black Raven has three major forms: a humanoid, a bird, and her normal chimera.
As a chimera, BR has the body of a tiger, mane of a male lion, head of a wolf, and wings of -well -a raven. She's colored solid black, though when her fur catches the light some areas shine blue and gain a pattern like tiger stripes. Various dark blue beads and feathers are woven into her mane.

In her more humaoid form, she is vampire-deathly pale and has long, thick inky black hair. The beads and feathers are in her hair as well. She wears a dark blue dress and black cloak, with throwing knives hidden in the folds of her clothes.

And in her bird form, she appears as a simple raven with beads in its wings.
Personality: BR is very hateful. She doesn't really like anyone and instantly starts with a negative opinion of everyone she even notices. Most people she doesn't even bother to see. She's short-tempered, rude, and very on-the-nose. She always says exactly what is on her mind, which is almost never positive.
*Theme Song((s)): --
Weapons: Claws and teeth is Chimera form, throwing knives while humanoid 
Powers: Shifting forms, flight in chimera and raven form
*Backstory?: Very, very important to GGaD!Quail's backstory. All I'm going to leave here is that she will be praying to Bengal quite a bit.
*Crush?: Oh moons no
Other: Bastet

• Posted at:

White Quail Feenyx

Goddess of Chimeras, Messengers and Fiction

Female.

I try and fail to write.

#EmergencySeaFish

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

Thanksgiving, here it comes again, for no good reason

Thanksgiving, you're in the way of my jolly Christmas season

Up

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

((@Bengal- Can I enter in my boyfriend he's a forumer))((If so))

Name: Splitter

Nicknames: Split

Type of God: Anything

Sexuality: Straight

Symbols: None

Deity of ((Up to 3 Things)): Pranks, Strength, and Laughs

Powers: He has the power to make people laugh at his jokes, he can shapeshift, and he has the power to pull pranks everywhere. And a lot more.

Pets: none

Appearance((s)): His real form is 4 times larger then the clock tower. Splitter is handsome of course (Otherwise I wouldn't be dating him IRL and online).He has dark brown hair.

Personality: He is super funny, smart, goofy, and he's a prankster. ((I'll RP the rest of his personality)

Theme songs: Centuries

Typically worshiped by: Thieves and pranksters

Domain: Hurricane's Domain

Any Followers: None

Any Temples: A golden temple full of prank stars pictures

Weapons: A long trident.

Backstory: N/A

Crush: Hurricane

Other: Hades

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

"Never hope, but pacified peace." ~ Fate

Q u e e n   o f    S p o r t s

{Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Onyx, Splashy, Crescent, and Snowfox.}

All accepted.

Hmm... Black Raven is certainly an interesting character...

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

wait for meeeeee

Name: Pianoforte

Nickname: Piano

Type of God: First Generation Non-Elder

Sexuality: Pansexual Aromantic

Deity of: Softness, Ballet, and Chocolate

Symbols: A pair of black ballet shoes

Powers: It has incredible flexibility, grace, and balance. It can soften personalities and physical texture slightly. It can create chocolate. It can bless things with the gift of gentleness and sugar.

Pets: None

Appearance: It has flowy white and black alternating hair, black irises, and strange pale skin. It is in a black linen shirt with a black transparent skirt tied around its waist. It wears white skin-tight trousers. It wears black ballet pointe shoes with ribbons around her feet. It has black nails, and a black treble clef on its throat (I’m pretty sure ballet was there in medieval times [probably started the emo trend]).

Personality: It is pretty introverted, and is full-on pacifist. It doesn’t believe in war, and always ready to forgive. It can sometimes be bitter, but won’t physically hurt anyone. It is quick to think and chooses its words carefully. It is somewhat of a coward, and always procrastinating at important businesses, and can be counted on to be late. It doesn’t let go easily, and can have burdens on its heart. Edgy and emo all the time, all the time. Very vague and hard to understand.

Theme Song: Let It Fall by Emmelie de Forest, Pure Feeling by Florence + the Machine

Typically Worshiped By: Those who just wants to relax

Domain: A sect in the Overworld where everything is peaceful and what is usually sharp is turned to rounded and smoothened. Some calls it Pillowland. It has a small chocolate house where she constantly stays and sometimes travels out in search of more ingredients to make chocolate with.

Any Temples?: None, although some dance academies has her statues.

Any Followers: Pacifists, dancers

Weapons: None

Backstory?: It was born in the windless plains, and became recognized as the deity of gentle things. It taught people the art of chocolate-making and how to dance ballet. Probably co-founded and supported pacifism.

Crush?: None yet

Other: Hestia

• Posted at:

bowing

in front of

the crowd

fought

right under

my smile

f l a w

Woot!

• Posted at:

White Quail Feenyx

Goddess of Chimeras, Messengers and Fiction

Female.

I try and fail to write.

#EmergencySeaFish

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

Thanksgiving, here it comes again, for no good reason

Thanksgiving, you're in the way of my jolly Christmas season

AWW PIANOFORTE GGaD!YOU IS A SMOL PURE CHILD

ACCEPTED

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Ketchup

Sexuality: Uhmmm... I dunno? Bi? For this?
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Fire, Death, SPITE
*Symbols: A flame-like skull, black flames, a skull
Powers: Control over fire, can make mortals that annoy her die suddenly
*Pets: A black and red furred dragon.
Appearance((s)): Ketchup has a very short bob of fluffy red hair with black bangs. She has blue eyes. She has very pale skin with a couple freckles (maybe I should have been the goddess of paleness o.o) here and there. She is tall, but usually shortens herself to appear less threatening (I can scare them kiddos ;) ). She wears a torn black dress that goes down to her knees with many thread-bare shawl-y thingies that make her look ghostly. Sometimes these can be made of fire. She wears no shoes.
*Personality: Ketchup is cold and unforgiving to many, but if she likes you, she is loyal, generous, and kind, though it is hard to get this way with her. She is easy to anger and very quick to act, sometimes setting things on fire before getting a hold of her anger and putting it out. She lives by the "Rules of Spite" and therefore is a very spiteful individual.

*Theme Song((s)): Demons (By Imagine Dragons :3 )
Typically Worshiped By: Erazi (Fire demons :3 )
Domain: A dark palace below an Erazi village
Any Temples?: At the edges of Erazi villages
Any Followers: Most of the Erazi
Weapons: A flaming axe
*Backstory?: Unknown

*Crush?: SHE'S OPEN ;D
Other: Loki (this is mah PoV colourrrrr)

Name: Mira

*Nickname((s)): Mi-Mi

Sexuality: Uhm. Gay?

Parents: Ketchup and a unknown mortal :3

Appearance((s)): Mira has very wavy black hair that is down to her elbows. She has red eyes and grey-ish skin, along with black freckles. On her back, she has red and black draconic wings, showing she is part demon. She is tall like her mother, but not as tall. She wears a red strapless dress that goes down to right below her knees.

Personality: Patient (COUGHCOUGHUNLIKEMECOUGHCOUGH). Mira is shy, kind, but also not someone to anger. She dislikes watching mortals get killed.

*Theme Song((s)): N/A

Weapons: An onyx dagger

Powers: Flying, setting things on fire (Though less powerful than her mother)

*Backstory?: N/A

*Crush?: SHE'S ALSO OPEN.

Other: Loki

Name: Nasha

*Nickname((s)): Na, Nash, Nashi

Sexuality: Doesn't matter at his age, but I'll say it incase I decide to grow him. Straight.

Parents: Ketchup and the same mortal as Mira

Appearance((s)): Nasha has black hair. One side of his head is shaved, while the other side is down to his chin. He has grey skin and red eyes, but no freckles. He has pure black draconic wings, like his sister's. He wears a black tunic and black pants, and is always bare foot.

Personality: Nasha is kind of a troublemaker. Whenever he causes trouble, henever means any harm, though sometimes he accidentally burns something. He is playful, friendly, and outgoing.

*Theme Song((s)): N/A

Weapons: None, he's too young.

Powers: Minor fire control

*Backstory?: He is the youngest of his siblings. He was born to the goddess Ketchup and a mortal Erazi man. His father and eldest sibling were killed by another demon, but Nasha and Mira were saved by their mother.

*Crush?: Later, sure, but not now.

Other: Loki

Name: Avrin

*Nickname((s)): Avvy

Race: Erazi

Sexuality: Bi
*To Whom are They Employed: Ketchup

Appearance: Avrin has black hair that is almost always in a messy bun, but it gets EVERYWHERE. She has bright red skin and black eyes. She wears black armor with rubies embedded into it, and a torn black scarf-cape thing. She also has black wings covered with scars.

Personality: Avrin is very brave and loyal, but can come off as cold and angry. She is easy to annoy and she doesn't like kids.

*Theme Song((s)): None.

Weapons: An onyx sword with rubies embedded into the hilt.

Powers: Flying, temperary super-speed (exhausts her afterwards)

*Backstory?: N/A

*Crush?: She's open ;)

Other: Loki

Gud?

• Posted at:

Ketchup

Dark Red

"Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

PINK.

DONNIE, FLURRY, SLICK

Future, Tarasin, Zealand, Sanetra, Grif

#StopHatingOnPink

#WeAreFamily

WOLVES ARE WOLVES.

Don't you understand,

That I'm never changing who I am

Okay! So I got inspired and feel like a few things don't fit quite right, so I'm editing Lily's form (Appearance, personality and backstory specifically)

Name:   Lily

*Nickname((s)):   Ikkonothar (though no one really uses it because really, it's just a hassle)
Type of God:   Whatever the newest type is I guess?? She's young for a deity.

Sexuality:   Aromantic Asexual
Deity of((Up to 3 things)):   Demons, Caverns, Lakes
*Symbols:   Scythes, goat skulls, blue gemstones (specifically sapphires, azurite, tanzanite and labradorite)
Powers:   Water manipulation, lesser demon summoning/binding, shadow walking (able to move through shadows), fear sense (can sense the fear of other beings), enhanced strength and agility.

*Pets:   A skeletal borzoi (type of dog) named Yonnish.
Appearance((s)):   

Physical:  Lily's physical appearance is, quite frankly, nightmarish. She stands naturally at 6'5 in height, but could straighten herself up to 6'10 if she pleased. She has long, digitigrade (Think dragon hind legs) legs that end in sharp, dexterous talons. She also has a thin black tail that ends in a spade, and pointed ears. Her skin is deathly pale and her figure is incredibly gaunt, with bones showing clearly through her skin. Thin, rough scales cover a majority of her body, and a set of skeletal wings and multiple small spikes jut from her shoulders. Normally the wings are skeletal, with the fingers connected by thickly interwoven tendons, but she can manipulate their appearance, and well as cause them to disappear. Long, gnarled scars stretch from the top of her neck roughly to her abdomen, along with the base of her wings. Multiple ribs are exposed, along with a part of her sternum and collarbone. She has a split jaw akin to a snake, allowing her to open her mouth much father than normally possible; doing so reveals rows upon rows of serrated, shark-like teeth. She has dead-looking turquoise eyes and roughly shoulder-length, ratty brown hair.

Clothing:  Lily wears something akin to typical 1700s men's fasion. Often she wears basic, velvety black trousers that reach just above her ankles and a typical white linen undershirt. Over that she wears a black waistcoat with golden filigree all across it. Atop that, she wears a midnight blue coat, with golden filigree trim. To top that off, she wears a plain black, heavy woolen cloak.
She also wears various bits of jewelry. Two thin golden chains loop over her shoulders (Over the coat but below the cloak), and she wears a thicker golden necklace with an azurite teardrop pendent around her neck. On her right middle finger she wears an onyx band embedded with an amethyst spade, and both her ring fingers wear golden rings embedded with sapphires.

*Personality:   While Lily isn't the most pleasant to be around, she's not horrible either. She doesn't make a habit of making friends, so it's hard to know anything about her; dead-looking eyes really don't help in reading her emotions. However, there's one thing for sure: she's almost definitely angry. It's not hard to rile her up, and she practically lives for violence. As well, she absolutely loathes humans- and herself- due to her past, and will never pass up an opportunity to lash out at them. When she's unable to properly express her anger, she takes it out on herself, by scratching at the scars on her neck, often to the point of drawing blood.
*Theme Song((s)):   TBA
Typically Worshiped By:   Cult fanatics and cave dwellers.
Domain:   The Helkrash Caverns. They're a winding cave system that's rumored to lead into the underworld. She homes in a large cavern with an underground lake in the center of it.
Any Temples?:   One, in a different cave without any discernible entrance or exit. No one knows where it even came from, but it definitely is there.
Any Followers:   Some, thought not many. She's not a very well-known god.
Weapons:   Horns, claws, and knives/daggers.
*Backstory?:   (Mild gore warning here??) By the age of ten, both her parents were already dead. She lived on the streets of the nearby town for nearly a year, pickpocketing and stealing to survive. During that time, she began to resent others, beginning to act more violently than she should have to the slightest stimuli from other humans. Eventually she left the town, heading into the caverns in the nearby cliffside. She'd begun to resent herself, too, thinking she wasn't good enough. There were rumors of demons living in the caverns; she figured she'd go throw herself to them. However, she was confronted by said demon, named Ikkonothar. Sensing the hatred within her, he forced her into turning into a demon. The process of demon turning is indescribably painful; it involves ingesting the blood of your sire, boiling with unbridled rage. She felt every unsolicited growth in her body, claws and spikes and extra bones forcing their way into places where they should not have been while the demon's blood seared her from the inside out and transformed her entire body and mind. When the transformation was complete her body was put through rigorous training in the caverns, until she overtook Ikkonothar and internalized his entire being, growing powerful enough to match that of a God.
*Crush?:   N/A
Other:   I uh... Don't know mythology sorry.

((Mods please let this through this took way too long to edit))

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Trash Squad ~ Aro/Ace ~ Regretting Life Choices ~ Drawing or Reading Probably

"Personally, I think it shows great courage to try understanding something you don't understand."

Accepted.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Deity Form: ((Credit to Jade River for creating it!))

* means Optional

Name: Renegade

*Nickname((s)): Ren, Renny, Rye

Sexuality: Straight
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Water, Poison, Determination
*Symbols: (After my Zodiac, Sorpio) e
Powers: Used to be gifted with water, but that was taken from me a little while after birth. I can control portals and paths. 
*Pets: None
Appearance((s)): Cropped Cyan and Purple hair mix. Broad shoulders, slender with dark complexion. Ii have a metallic scorpion tail.
*Personality: Fiercely loyal and determinded. 

*Theme Song((s)): None
Typically Worshiped By: Mortals
Domain: The rocky coast of an island of the Overworld with beaches, forests, and a vast expansive sea.
Any Temples?: Yes, three. 
Any Followers: Only my gang.
Weapons: Preferably daggers, whips, or metallic scorpion tail. 
*Backstory?: Explained in GGaDs. 

*Crush?: None
Other: SILVER SILVER SILVER stuffeh. 

OC Form: ((Credit to Dauntless for creating it!))

Name: Kate Orelleous

*Nickname((s)): Katy, Kat.

Race: Shape-shifters, Jinxers, Illusions (Same thing)

Sexuality: Female
*To Whom are They Employed: Renegade

Appearance: Real appearance is unknown, but she prefers crimson hair, light comlexion, iridescent eyes, 5'5, and silver armor and leather under clothing. 

Personality: Sarcastic, bossy, protecttive, loyal, funny.

*Theme Song((s)): None

Weapons: She is capable of using any weapon, but sticks with a classic sword design and/or staff. 

Powers: Shapeshifting. Her power is limited to a few chosen animals and appearances. 

*Backstory?: Kind of shady.

*Crush?: None

Other: None

Demigod Form:

Same thing as Deity form.

• Posted at:

Renegade

and

Mercedes

Fangirl

#HammockFlavoredDrinks

Daughter of Artemis

"I wash my hands of this weirdness." ~ Captain Jack Sparrow

░R░e░n░e░g░a░d░e░

Teh Marvelous Lady Ash Siggy

░M░e░r░c░e░d░e░s░

#ᶠᵃⁿᵍⁱʳˡᶠᵒʳᴸⁱᶠᵉ

Also, can Kate be allowed to have her own city within my territroy? 

• Posted at:

Renegade

and

Mercedes

Fangirl

#HammockFlavoredDrinks

Daughter of Artemis

░R░e░n░e░g░a░d░e░

░M░e░r░c░e░d░e░s░

#ᶠᵃⁿᵍⁱʳˡᶠᵒʳᴸⁱᶠᵉ

Bump 

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

@Renegade

Please read the rules.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Name: Gabrielle

Race: ...I honestly don’t know

Sexuality: pansexual

To whom are they employed: Pretty much everyone. She will do almost everything a deity asks of her without question, though she will do no harm to any art-related deity.

Appearance: She’s got long, wavy, dark silver hair, dark eyes, and white skin. She will often have a bit of colorful ink smudged on her face. She would be strikingly gorgeous if not for the fact that a lot of her is missing. She’s missing most of her torso, arms, and legs, along with part of her face and head.

Personality: She rarely shows any emotions. She is extremely humble and polite, though secretly extremely bitter and resentful towards a lot of the deities. She holds a grudge easily, though she doesn’t show it. She desperately longs to be complete and beautiful again. She will do anything to achieve this dream. She is also mute due to most of her mouth being gone.

Theme songs: probably Nonsense Speaker by Vocaloid.

Weapons: She has an extremely sharp fountain pen with poisonous ink inside. She has also adapted a martial art to suit how little of her is left.

Powers: She can endure almost all physical pain and she can also hide inside of paint and paintings without being detected.

Backstory: Known only to her, Cleverfighting, and a handful of others.

Crush: None at the moment

Other: Aphrodite’s a jerk

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

B

O
O
K
M
A
R
K

I need to join this.

• Posted at:

Hey I'm

\|/    \|/

-----TW-----

/|\    /|\

Please don't call me Tealwings!

She/her/Sauerkraut

"NO. NO MORE PROPHECIES." ~Tsunami

Proud Washingtonian :)

May the force be with you...

Scroll down!

Ack, sorry for the mistake! I meant my OC as my Demigod. That is allowed correct?

• Posted at:

Renegade

and

Mercedes

Fangirl

#HammockFlavoredDrinks

Daughter of Artemis

░R░e░n░e░g░a░d░e░

░M░e░r░c░e░d░e░s░

#ᶠᵃⁿᵍⁱʳˡᶠᵒʳᴸⁱᶠᵉ

Name:Hermaphrodite

*Nickname((s)):Herma

Race:Nymph of the grasses

Sexuality: Pan 

Appearance: Herma is pale gray, tall, skinny, has bright green doe eyes, long white hair that goes down to her ankles and, she wears a white t-shirt that is really baggy on her(Like a dress) and short shorts, and an ankle bracelet that is woven out of long strands of grass.

Personality: Herma is nice, kind, outgoing, but she is sometimes too friendly example: "Oh hey look a huge angry Roman man with a huge axe... I'm going to go say hi!"

*Theme Song((s)): 

Weapons:Herma does not use weapons but she can control grass

Powers: Can control grass(Other plants too)

*Crush?:Open but none yet

Other: 

• Posted at:

Habeas corpus

this is a cruel and unusual form of punishment!

All hail Your Royal Blueness!

Spoopy 24/7

if you are reading this you must be a unicorn, oh hi mom!

#EmergancySeaFish

Forum Family: EVERYONE!

Erm...

1: Am I too late to join?

2: Is anything in my form wrong?

3: Am I not welcome here?

Name: Lady Ravendragon of Darkwoods

*Nickname((s)): Dragon of Shadow, Hidden Raven, Shadowsword.

Sexuality: Someone male, although I doubt she would ship with anyone anyway.
Deity of((Up to 3 things)): Deity of Shadows, Stealth, and fighting in the dark. Sometimes she can be called upon to eliminate said unworthy mortal with the right offering.
*Symbols: A red X symbol most often seen around the area marked as the Dark Oak tribe's territory, A glyph that is basically a box with a straight line down the middle, but her most dominant symbol is a glyph of a wolf with eyes that have a box with a straight line and a red X carved in it.
Powers: She can conceal a battlefield with shadow, can make the battlefield around her seem like it is nighttime, can blind someone from a mile away, can summon darts and daggers, and can distort someone's field of vision.
*Pets: Some wolves are seen around the Darkwoods with the red X glyph imprinted upon their eyes. Some say that it gives these wolves the ability to fade into the shadows. These wolves are not blinded, and it is also said that they are Lady Ravendragon's sworn servants.
Appearance((s)): She wears a black hood with tattered ends, concealing her face, but it is said that when she is asked to eliminate an unworthy mortal, she removes her hood, allowing the mortal who asked her to see her face and eyes.
*Personality: Mysterious. Doesn't eliminate unbelievers unless asked to from her believers. Usually remains in a mountain in the Darkwoods known as Scarred Peak.

*Theme Song((s)): Er....IDK, something creepy and mysterious
Typically Worshiped By: The tribe of bandits that live in the Darkwoods, the Dark Oak tribe.
Domain: The Darkwoods, in the Overworld.
Any Temples?: A small shrine is set apart in the Dark Oak tribe's camp for the purpose of worshiping her.
Any Followers: Anyone who she deems worthy, most typically the Dark Oak tribe.
Weapons: She carries a sword engraved with all the glyphs that represent her.
*Backstory?: She just appeared in the Darkwoods, and the Dark Oak tribe accepted her as their Goddess.

*Crush?: See Sexuality
Other: Er....Athena?

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

@Cleverfighting

Accepted.

@Renegade

I must repeat, please read the rules.

@Habeus Corpus((?))

Please read the rules.

@Dreamer

I’m sorry, I’m only allowing a few forumers to make a non-forumer Deity. Not due to bias or anything, just that... y’know. Forumer Roleplay. Deities need to be forumers unless I’ve given someone special permission to make a non-forumer Deity, which I don’t grant you. Sorry.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here