Name: Peggy elisabeth rogers

Super hero or villain name: star shield 

Hero or villain: hero

Parent: steve roger aka captain America 

Sexuailty: straight

hero custom: she has a red white and blue leather suit. has a big red star on her breast. she has red and blue high heals. she has belt buckle, with mutable weapons in it. she has no helmet, but her father insists she wears one.  

Casual wear: she wears white skinny jeans with jewels on the butt. she has a blue tank top with a red star, and an open back with strings that hid her back. she wears white sneakers with gold rims and gold laces. she wears a gold dragon ear cuff with black diamond eyes, she wears in on her right ear. she has a silver dragon that wraps around her neck, only half way. her nails are paint red, white and blue stripes. usually has one head phone in and listening to misic, with her ipod in her pocket. with will sometime see her with a turquoise jacket around her waist. light pink lip stick.   

Appearance: she has pale skin. she has blue eyes. she has bright blue eyes. she has a little scar under her chin. she is tall and has long legs and arms. her hair is really short that is all on one side, the left, and it is died with light purple and light pink, with on strip of blue. she has a little scar by the left side of her lips. 

Personality: she thinks her own mind, and does not care to who. she is outgoing and careless. but when it come to battle strategies she is all there, she is pretty good at it too. she is more then wiling to do risky things for the team. she is loyal and brave, but a little more careless and fun   then her father, and less serious. she likes to have fun and relax. she likes more modern music, while her father like the oldies.     

Crush: sioux, if that is ok with you blizzy

Powers: she has the same super strength like her father, fast healing, she is also very skilled fighter, more like natasha Aka black widow though. she has throwing stars that are red, she has trazers, she also has a shield like her fathers but has ringed edges like a star. she has some other weapons, like little throwing knives. a weird sword like thing, that she invents, with the help of tony stark, later into the rp, it light up in flames. 

Backstory: steve named her peggy after peggy carter, so he can always remember her. he taught her some fighting moves, but then after he learn her flexibility he asked natasha to train her a bit, she also learn a couple things from tony. 

Other: Marvel Rocks. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

@Onyx

Yep! That's totally cool! :3

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

“Run like you stole something." ~Quicksilver

Name: Antoinette Maximoff

Super hero or villain name: Misfit

Hero or villian: Villian turned hero/switches a lot

Parent: Scarlet Witch 

Sexuality: Straight 

Hero costume: A short dark crimson jacket and a short black dress. Dark red gloves, and black see through tights. And tall black leather boots. Has a ruby pendent around her neck. It is to help absorb her power and make life easier for her.

Casual wear: A pretty shirt and skirt that is normally black, crimson, silver, gray, and any color/hue along those lines. She has sea green eyes, pale skin, brown hair that curls at the bottoms (She will cut it short later), and has about 3 earrings on each ear. She wear a lot of black make-up and usually has that weird cat's eye whatever it is by her eyes in black, and crimson lipstick. She looks kinda gothic, but pretty. I guess. 

Personality: A little crazy. Her power can take control of her causing her to do bad things like destroy stuff and is super mad while doing that. She can hurt a lot of people. She does have anger issues and is not the nicest person in the world. Some could consider her gothic. If you become her friend, she can actually be really friendly towards you only, but she doesn't have friends, so nothing to be friendly to. She is a very troubled girl who has issues with other people and doesn't like being in a crowd. She isn't, however afraid to stand up to people and use her powers while doing so.

Crush: OPEN

powers: Telekinesis, reading/controlling minds, chaos magic. Chaos magic means that she can "cast" a "spell" on objects and/or people's powers that make them go insane. Like if she cast it on rail road tracks the tracks would move up and down and go crazy. If she was really mad everything in the room she was in would fly around everywhere uncontrollably. Her chaos magic is very unstable as of now. Her "magic" is crimson. 

Backstory: 

Other: MARVEL ROCKS!

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Captain amarica's child: Peggy-me

Hawkeyes child: makayala- dragonarrow

doctor stranges child: serina-tealelf

The winter soldiers child: leona- phoenix

Scarlett witches child: saved-blizzy

spider-mans child: ameria- longclaw

Blackpanthers child: kellen- splash-dragon

starlords child: rachel- dragonarrow

loki's child: Nymia-me

Thanos child: leven-blizzy

mystique's child: sioux-blizzy

the rest are open

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Oops

Blizzy- accepted

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

When are we going to start?

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

we can start the rp now. 

the villains will be in a secret compound under ground, in the mountains.

the heroes will be in the avengers compound, the one at the end of age of ultron.  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

up

• Posted at:

STORE MISSION ... OR DEATH DEATH?

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

Trash Squad Bookwyrm Werewolf GASTER FOLLOWER,

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination

Star-Fox bobs in tune to her headphones while Redtail tweaks her bow.

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

I'm  Furry! (Border Collie and Proud)!!!

RainWing!!!

"I could do this all day!"~Captain America

"Go sit on a reef"~ Anemone

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Peggy

Peggy was practicing acrobatics in the gym, swinging around on the bars, jumping from bar to bar, doing flips to bars and a lot of other acrobatic thing on the bars. Peggy has been doing this for about 2 hours, and she was ecsosted, she jumped down off the bar, and went to take a drink of water, then she flopped on the bench.

Nymia

Nymia was in her room, reading, like she is usually is doing. then she heard her father, Loki, call her, she got up from her bed and she put her book down, she left her to go to the loung, witch was where her father was. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Aremia gracefully did backflips across a balance beam and used get webs to sling her to the ceiling. She then crawled across it and jumped diwn. She rolled and then stood up when she heard her father. “Dad!” She yelled. She jumped at him and gave him a hug. Peter hugged his daughter back. “Aremia Parker, what have you been up to? Can you introduce me to some of your friends?” He said, putting his daughter down and motioning towards the other Avenger’s descendants. She bit her lip. She really didn’t know if they were her friends.((Okie, so she has all of those inherited powers. She telekinesis as well if that is okay. I don’t want to be too OP or OP so tell me if that isn’t alright.))

• Posted at:

*Longclaw*

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

#EdwardCullenIsMine

Sapph and Vertigo- Forum Sisters

Slytherin & Thunderclan Deputy

Death is the painful truth, while life is just a beautiful life

I think telekinesis seems a little out of her power zone, maybe something more relative to spiders, maybe something like she can communicate with spider, like she can tell them what to do, and maybe they can really talk back. that would be cool.  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Ember:

Ember was in the gym as well, but she was sitting on the bleachers doing homework. She nodded to Peggy as the other girl flopped down. "Hey."

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Peggy

" hey, Ember" peggy said. Peggy seen Ameria with her father spider-man. Peggy got up to go see what she and Peter where talker about. she came up behind Ameria and put her arm around her, and smiled up at peter parker. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Redtail walks up grinning. "You're Spiderman! Huge fan".

Snow-fox takes off her head phones and walks over. "Name's Snow-fox". 

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Leven: He was hanging out in the compound under the mountain with a few other kids. Leven kept quiet and kept to himself.

Sioux: He was yelling different things, running around the room, and doing flips and teleporting to show off how amazing he is.

Antoinette: She glared at everyone in the avengers compound. She didn't want to be there, but was forced to.

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Whoops, Star-fox. Not snow, star.

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Ember:

Ember just waved at Peter and Ameria. She already knew them; she'd been taking self-defence lessons from basically every superhero since she was nine years old, Spider-man included.

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

[[How about she can talk to spiders/understand them?]] Aremia fidgeted as her dad waved and said hi to a few of the kids. She had taken self defense classes with most of them for several years. "I almost forget my gift for you!" Peter said quicly, pulling out a black box, the kind bracelets come in. Aremia opened it and blushed a dee red as she put it on. It had her father's symbol, her symbol(her father's but different colors), and a silver heart locet. She opened. Inside was picture of her mom, her father, and her when she was two. Her mother had died of leukemia when she was five. A tear escaped her hug as she tightly hugged her father. This simple silver bracelet and simple silver charms meant the world to her. Peter released his daughter. "See you at specialized training in a bit." He said, walking out of the large room.

• Posted at:

*Longclaw*

Goddess of Gore, Coyotes, and Obsidian

Queen of Nighttime and Demonic Entities

#EdwardCullenIsMine

Sapph and Vertigo- Forum Sisters

Slytherin & Thunderclan Deputy

Death is the painful truth, while life is just a beautiful life

Save child of Venom!

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

"Chaos is what killed the dinosaurs,darling."-JD

Venom is saved.

Longclaw- that is fine, it is really a cool power.

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Name:Impulse

Superhero/Villain name:Arsenic

Hero or villain?:Hero

Sexuality:Pan

Hero/Villain costume:Being an offshoot of the ailien thingy that I can't spell the name of,she just looks like a smaller version of her dad in her true form.

Casual wear:In her human form,her hair is short & dark blue.She usually wears an upcyled tye-dyed t-shirt,a red pleated skirt,& neon-blue converse hightops.She's mixed,& her eyes are dark brown.

Personality:Impulse is..well..impulsive.Duh.She's chatty,always hyper,& it's very hard to make her shut up.She likes to make people laugh,& is the person that will always be there to make broadway references,make puns,& crack jokes.She's very stubborn & loyal to a fault.

Crush:Not as of right now.

Powers:Web-slinging,imhuman agility,& the ability to jump from host to host.

Other:Marvel ROCKS

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Accepted, but you forgot to put who the parent is, but I know it is venom. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Oh,right.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

Impulse was attempting to outrun her dad's current host,& actually suceeding.She wove in & out of the streets,making sure to stay away from the underground complex.She guessed she wasn't looking where she was going,& ran into some building that she didn't know the name of.Shrugging,she just kept running,& unfortuneatley,didn't make it that far before getting caught.Oh well.It was a good run.

• Posted at:

Yandere

Genderfluid

LGBTQ+ Shipper

We should probably have something exciting happen fairly soon, or else we'll get bored and the RP will die.

Some updates to Ember's form, changes highlighted in blue

Name: Leona December "Ember" Barnes

Super hero or villain name:(have to have) Snow

Hero or villian:(you can change it during the rp if you want) Hero

Parent: Bucky Barnes a.k.a. the Winter Soldier

Hero costume: A black leather jacket with a red star on the left shoulder; jeans and black combat boots; black fingerless gloves, although she sometimes leaves off the right one.

Casual wear: A white hoodie; t-shirt and jeans; sneakers

Appearance: Dark brown hair a little past shoulder length, brown eyes, tanned skin, average height and powerfully built

Personality: Pretty shy and quiet; athletic, but also likes technology, history, and playing piano. She's not rebellious, exactly, but not one to follow the crowd, either, and she's very interested in standing up for freedom and justice/protecting people. Maybe a bit stubborn too. 

Crush:(optinal) We'll see when there are more characters, but definitely open to shipping

powers: Super strength, durability, training in several martial arts and weapons

Backstory:(Optinal) Her parents got divorced when she was very young (3-4 I think?) and then not long afterward her mom died, so she was mostly raised by Bucky, with help from Steve and his wife. She and Peggy are kind of like sisters to each other, if that's okay with you, Onyx? HYDRA tried to kidnap her when she was 9. Bucky is a very overprotective dad, especially when it comes to HYDRA, and so after fighting them off he very nearly locked her in her room for the rest of her life to keep her safe. Luckily for her, Cap talked Bucky out of it, and so instead she got a crazy lot of martial arts/general fighting training. Bucky still doesn't really want her doing superhero stuff though, so it's kiiiinda a secret. 

Other: Marvel rocks. Knows Peggy really well because they're over at each other's houses all the time; also maybe knows a lot of the other super kids because of fight training with their parents.

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Eyes that is fine, and the updates are accepted. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Sorry dont know why i put eyes

Phoenix accepted.

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Kellen was still sitting in a corner, on a pillow, reading a book, and listening to “Imagine Dragons” on his earbuds, while stroking his Black Cat named Shadow, still unaware of what was going on.

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Forumfamily:Xenon,Arrow,Sea, And Hurricane

Joined May 30, 2017

Life'sValuableBecauseIt'sShort.

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Ember:

Ember shoved her homework into her backpack, shouldered it, and stood, wincing as the backpack thumped against a bruise on her back. It was getting harder and harder to explain the injuries from her crime fighting activities to her father--sometimes she could explain away black eyes as training accidents, but that could fall apart if he actually talked to the people she'd been training with that day, and saying you lost a fight at school didn't exactly work as an excuse when you could hold your own against Captain America in hand-to-hand combat.

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

poke

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

I don't know what to post! XD

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Nymia

Nymia walked into the lounge, were her father, Loki, was standing there. He was clearly in a bad mood, he had his arms crossed, and a furious face. she walked up next to him, and crossed her arms. "why ant you practicing your powers" he said, grinding his teeth together. "beecause I just did, and now I am done" Nymia said, rolling her eyes. but Loki said nothing and just walked away. Nyima stuck her tongue out after him.  she went over to the other villain kids, Sioux and Leven, Sioux was doing was flipping in the air and teleporting around the lounge, it was really distracting, and it hurt her head to watch. " Sioux, will you please stop that" Nymia said, glaring at him.    

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Bump

and also save the child of Thor

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Sioux: "Oh but why? Because you are two weak to handle it?" He smirked.

Leven: "Stop it or I'll give you cancer." He gave sioux an annoyed looked. 

Sioux: "Isn't your name supposed to mean life?"

Leven: "Yes. But still, stop it please. If the lady don't like that don't do it."

Sioux: He sighed. "Fine." 

• Posted at:

|~|Blizzy|~|Quidelever  

#Marvel

#X-men

#BlizzBite

MutantandProud!

#LoyalChristian

#LesMiserables

Nymia 

She rolled her eyes at him, he was annoying at times, but helpful on the team. she sat down on the couch, put one ear bud in, and picked up her book and started to read, she was listing to the band In This Moment, and the song Sick Like Me, and reading a book called, What Waits in The Woods, it was her favorite book, it was a horror book after all. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Phoenix-saved. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Name: Magni Thorson

Super hero or villain name: Magni

Hero or villain: Hero, maybe villain later on depending on the circumstances?

Parent: Thor

Hero costume: Thor's armor, but with a darker-colored cape (more of a brick red)

Casual wear: Jeans and a blue t-shirt, a necklace with a golden charm in the shape of Mjolnir

Personality: Magni is the kind of person who is friends with everyone, and the kind of friend who will always help you up when you fall--while laughing. Magni is a prankster and a huge flirt (c'mon let's get shipping guys), but he's a good kid, and he tries to make sure that the targets of his jokes are people who will be laughing too. He will fight if necessary, but he doesn't like to.

Crush: Ameria

Powers: Asgardian powers; also rides Gullfaxi, a legendary horse second only to Sleipnir in speed

Backstory:(Optinal)

Other: Marvel Rocks

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Accepted

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Magni:

"Heya, ladies," Magni said, entering the gym. "Anybody want to go out for some ice cream?"

• Posted at:

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

, 2 , , 4