Much credit to Hurricane for the rp idea! So basically the idea is there is a dragonet from all of the seven tribes, and the setting is in the desert, just after DoD. Darkstalker has risen again, and the dragonets must find all of seven talismans to match his power and kill him forever. The seven talismans are hidden across the seven kingdoms, each in their own kingdom.

Rules-

Hurricane can accept or deny your form

Hurricane can accept/deny plot twists, and tell you what you can and cannot do, as long as she is fair.

No being OP

No "to be rp'd" in forms or in roleplaying.

No firescales or icescales

Animus is ok

All forms must be accepted by me or Hurricane

Me and/or Hurricane will control minor other characters such as queenly advisors or any other dragons in tribes

Shipping is allowed and encouraged

Put Imagine in Other in your PoV color if you've read this far

Spots-

NightWing dragonet: Saved for Hurricane

IceWing dragonet: Open

SkyWing dragonet: Open

SandWing dragonet: Open

RainWing dragonet: Open

MudWing dragonet: Open

SeaWing dragonet: Foam (Imagine)

NightWing Queen: Saved for Hurricane

IceWing Queen: Open

SkyWing Queen: Open

SandWing Queen: Open

RainWing Queen: Open

MudWing Queen: Open

SeaWing Queen: Open

Darkstalker will be controlled by me

Forms-

Name:

Tribe:

Personality:

Appearance:

Dragonet or Queen?

Any powers?

Other:

Thank you all for joining!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

It's time for CHRISTMAS!! A month early but pfft I don't care!

please save rainwing queen and skywing dragonet.

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

Name: Caracal

Tribe: SandWing

Personality: Caracal is superior and 'all-knowing.' He's actually just observant, and a bit insecure. He always puts on his high-and-mighty act with other dragons, and is hard to befriend. He can be a bit annoying at times (all right, a lot) but he is good at making the right descision, but it always takes him too long.

Appearance: Monsoon is a dark blue, with odd hints of green in his talons, horns, and wings. His eyes are solid green. He is about average size. He always wears an odd-looking knotted string bracelet with a few pearls on it.

Dragonet or Queen? Dragonet (SandWing prince)

Any powers? Normal SandWing powers

Other: Imagine

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Jaguar | Panther | Lion

Haven't read DoD yet because my library card has funds on it, so no for now.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Name: Logical

Tribe:Nightwing

Personality: Smart,manipulative,hard headed, she has anger issues,she's a bit of a push over,foolish,she can be super protective of her friends,loves change,her main goal is to break scores and be the best,very competitive,she's pretty shy around new dragons, and she can be stupid and awkward at times.

Appearance: She has red eyes. She has purplish whitish talons, her large wing membranes are lined with pale purple. Logical is large she has purplish horns, wingtips, and a purplish back. She has a white underbelly. Logical also has a whitish underbelly.

Dragonet, or Queen?:Dragonet.

Any powers?: She is an animus but she uses her power very little.

Other: Read da rules people. And Imagine. Your nick is in white Imagine.

Name: Queen Sanity

Tribe:Nightwings

Personality: She is very nice and regal. She rules with kindness and respectfulness to her tribe. Her various goals is to keep the thrown in her talons, and keep her tribe powerful. Sanity is known to be the kind of queen who hates her heirs. Sanity will lawfully dismantle any traitor of her tribe. Sanity has a way of knowing all even though she can't see the future or read minds.

Appearance: She has a white underbelly with weird black stripes. Her talons are pale blue with hints of purple, and her wings are magenta star speckled with black at the bottom and white at the top. Her snout almost always has a glare on it. She has black horns. Even though she is a little bit smaller then other queens she has won every challenge.

Dragonet, or Queen: Queen.

Any powers?: None.

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

(Hurricane) Queen of Sports

"Never holds hope but pacified peace." ~ Fate ~

"Just life as a shipless, waiting."

|Forum Fam: Imagine, Onyx, Crescent, Snowfox, and MockingJay.|

"I'm not new I'm just brand new!"

Form coming! And Imagine you forgot how long the saves last. *Face palms*

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Name: crimson, sometime he is ok with crim

Tribe: skywing

Personality: does not talk much. he is kind of rude. he is scarcstic. he is brave, but sometimes idiotically brave. he has anger ishuse, its like poking a bear with a stick. but he tries to be nice and friendly, but some dragons and be so irritating and annoying that it is hard to.  

Appearance: crimson had dark blood red top scales with crimson red bottom scales. his horns/talons/ wing claws are all black. his wing webbing fades from blood red to a red/pinkish. his eyes are pinkish with red rims near his pupil, and the white of his eye is black instead of white. his forehead is dark blood red,  his beak thing at the end of his snout is dark crimson red. 

Dragonet or queen: dragonet

Any powers: regular skywing power, but could he be an animus.  

Other:

Name: Queen Precious

Tribe: rainwing

Personality: she is always smiling, and cant stop. she tries to find the good in everything, and everyone. she is always positive and energetic. she rather have peace then to fight, but she will if she has to. she is really suspicious of every dragon, and does not trust them right away, but once she gets to know you better she will start to trust you more.    

Appearance: she has bright neon yellow top scales. her bottom scales are neon orange. her wing webbing is bright neon pink. her forehead is neon green. her talons/horns/and wing claws are black. her frill is aqua blue. her tail fade from neon yellow to neon green. her eyes are bright purple, near the pupil is neon pink. she has a flower crown, with hibiscus flowers of all different colors. she has a flower neck lace, with roses, red, white and pink. 

Dragonet or queen: queen

Any powers: regular rainwing powers.  

Other:

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Personality: does not talk much. he is kind of rude. he is scarcstic. he is brave, but sometimes idiotically brave. he has anger ishuse, its like poking a bear with a stick. but he tries to be nice and friendly, but some dragons and be so irritating and annoying that it is hard to.  

Appearance: crimson had dark blood red top scales with crimson red bottom scales. his horns/talons/ wing claws are all black. his wing webbing fades from blood red to a red/pinkish. his eyes are pinkish with red rims near his pupil, and the white of his eye is black instead of white. his forehead is dark blood red,  his beak thing at the end of his snout is dark crimson red. 

Other:

Personality: she is always smiling, and cant stop. she tries to find the good in everything, and everyone. she is always positive and energetic. she rather have peace then to fight, but she will if she has to. she is really suspicious of every dragon, and does not trust them right away, but once she gets to know you better she will start to trust you more.    

Appearance: she has bright neon yellow top scales. her bottom scales are neon orange. her wing webbing is bright neon pink. her forehead is neon green. her talons/horns/and wing claws are black. her frill is aqua blue. her tail fade from neon yellow to neon green. her eyes are bright purple, near the pupil is neon pink. she has a flower crown, with hibiscus flowers of all different colors. she has a flower neck lace, with roses, red, white and pink. 

Other:

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Name: Logical

Tribe:Nightwing

Personality: Smart,manipulative,hard headed, she has anger issues,she's a bit of a push over,foolish,she can be super protective of her friends,loves change,her main goal is to break scores and be the best,very competitive,she's pretty shy around new dragons, and she can be stupid and awkward at times.

Appearance: She has red eyes. She has purplish whitish talons, her large wing membranes are lined with pale purple. Logical is large she has purplish horns, wingtips, and a purplish back. She has a white underbelly. Logical also has a whitish underbelly.

Dragonet, or Queen?:Dragonet.

Any powers?: She is an animus but she uses her power very little.

Other: Read da rules people. And Imagine. Your nick is in white Imagine.

Name: Queen Sanity

Tribe:Nightwings

Personality: She is very nice and regal. She rules with kindness and respectfulness to her tribe. Her various goals is to keep the thrown in her talons, and keep her tribe powerful. Sanity is known to be the kind of queen who hates her heirs. Sanity will lawfully dismantle any traitor of her tribe. Sanity has a way of knowing all even though she can't see the future or read minds.

Appearance: She has a white underbelly with weird black stripes. Her talons are pale blue with hints of purple, and her wings are magenta star speckled with black at the bottom and white at the top. Her snout almost always has a glare on it. She has black horns. Even though she is a little bit smaller then other queens she has won every challenge.

Dragonet, or Queen: Queen.

Any powers?: None.

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Other:

Other:

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Form coming! And Imagine you forgot how long the saves last. *Face palms*

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Other:

Other:

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Sorry for all the double post, it was my sister, she pressed it like a hundred times. 

And i was not finished forgot something on other

Other: Imagine  

Other: Imagine 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

(Don't judge, but... WHY COMPUTER MUST YOU BE SO STUPID!)

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Onyx accepted! And the wings of fire books say the skywings... Lets just say have been killing off their animuses. But if you can make a backstory that makes sense and Imagine agrees with it he can be a animus.

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Why must there be so much double posting, and so little Imagine. @Leopard- Sandwings aren't blue. And his name isn't Monsoon. Please try to make my life not a lie. I will see what Imagine thinks.

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Spots-

NightWing dragonet: Logical (Hurricane)

SkyWing dragonet: Crimson (Onyx) (Post backstory if you want him to be an animus)

SandWing dragonet: Saved for Leopard

NightWing Queen: Queen Sanity (Hurricane)

SandWing Queen: Open

RainWing Queen: Queen Precious (Onyx)

Darkstalker will be controlled by me

@Leopard, could you please explain and fix why it says Monsoon in your character appearance? I saved your spot, I cannot accept that form till it is cleared up.

@Dreamer: Ok!

@Hurricane: Both accepted! And oops, saves last 1 week.

@Onyx: If you make a backstory like Hurricane said, Crimson can be an animus.

@Everyone: Sorry I haven’t been on, school and sickness have been taking me away from the forums. On a side note, things I forgot in the rules: Saves last 1 week. Also, I will probably be fairly inactive on Halloween due to my whole day being taken over by school, after-school activities, and trick-or-treating. So. Yeah. Thanks for coming!

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

Ok that is just super duper fair! People/Imagine agree with my epic wise powers! And Imagine you are forgiven for forgetting rules.

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Yay! :D

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

Agreed in Yay! And is Foam a boy or girl?

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Ok so here is crimsons backstory.

when crimson was hatch he had only his mother. a couple of years later, like 3, he found out he was an animus, but he know if he told anyone they would kill him, so he kept it a secret from everybody, even his mother. his mother had told him that his father died because of a sickness, it was really rare, and there was no cure. crimson was always bullied in school, just because he kind of looked different. they teased him so bad, crimson used his animus magic on them, making them like him. ever since then he really did not like using his magic, no matter what it was for. 

ok there it is, and he still keeps his animus magic a secret, but will revel later. 

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

Oh my I am sorry

I copied the wrong thing

Appearance: Caudillo is a moderate sandy color. His wings, horns, talons, and tail barb have hints of gold, and his eyes are solid gold. His underscales are only a bit paler than his overscales. He wears a thin golden chain around one of his legs (it occasionally changes).

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Jaguar | Panther | Lion

(@Onyx- Good backstory! But can you make it say that his father was an animus and that's how he turned out as an animus? Otherwise my life's a lie.)

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

yes, his father was an animus, but he was not die by a sickness, he was killed, his mather just told him that he die because of sickness.  

• Posted at:

call me Onyx

(Now Crimson can be a animus! Yay! And leopard let us see what my partner in crime thinks!)

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Leopard, accepted although I think you copied the wrong name again. Also, another thing I forgot to mention (sorry) is that when we start rp-ing (when all the main spots are full) anyone can join as a minor character. (A.K.A a dragon that helps them on their quest)

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

Like a princess. Right Imagine?

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

poke! poke!

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

I haven't read all posts buuuut.....

Name: Queen Ashanti

Tribe:Sand

Personality: Fair, Strong minded, and Honest. She's overworked because of the whole Darkstalker thing, and has a lot of stress.

Appearacnce: Pale gold scales and slightly darker gold underwings. She has several scars on her talons, and her barb is a speckled tan. Her only adornment is a copper and opal anklet that prevents any animus spells that affect her free will.

Dragonet or queen? Sand wing queen

Powers: See Appearance.

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

Mcaldown?YoneetUn-caldownYoneetramalthwautfreakinourighnow!

~Falcon~

Yippeecafinallcolorfade!!!

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Happy Halloween everyone!

(Special siggy color coming today only!)

Spots-

SkyWing dragonet: Crimson (Onyx)

SandWing dragonet: Saved for Leopard

SandWing Queen: Queen Ashanti (Falcon)

@Falcon: Accepted! I like the name! (It suits a SandWing!)

@Everyone: Thanks for coming! Tell me if I forgot anyone!

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

(Ignore post that's incoming by me.)

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

(@Falcon- I would love to accept you! But I have to admit there just isn't enough detail and fatal flaws for me. I usually accept people who don't confuse me, and make the detail as little as possible so they can get done, and be accepted quick because this fact is a fact, and it confuses the Rp owners, and Co owners on how the character will act in the Rp. I'm sorry Falcon, but I decline you. Who knows maybe Imagine will accept you I give him the right to do so.)

• Posted at:

{{>>~Hurricane~<<}}

Okay my brain is dying

It was supposed to be Caudillo in the form

Very sorry

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Jaguar | Panther | Lion

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Ok @Leopard, i will change the spots when I get to my computer.

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Emmm.... This is confusing..... Am I accepted or not?

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

Mcaldown?YoneetUn-caldownYoneetramalthwautfreakinourighnow!

~Falcon~

Yippeecafinallcolorfade!!!

Spots-

SkyWing dragonet: Crimson (Onyx)

SandWing dragonet: Caudillo (Leopard)

SandWing Queen: Queen Ashanti (Falcon)

@Falcon: Accepted! Just to be clear, you are accepted!!

@Hurricane: Sorry I didn’t get around to this earlier: Foam is a boy.

@Everyone: Thanks for coming! Tell me if I forgot anyone!

@Everyone: A side note: Does anyone want to ship their character with Foam?

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

1 , , 3 , 4