OK. This is my first ever RP, so I hope you join! Enjoy! 

There are fairly good times right now. Pyhrria is at peace, and all of the tribes are happy Unfortunately, the IceWing queen (. Queen Crystal), while not battle-hungry and bloodthirsty, is selfish and obnoxiousHowever, her daughter- Princess Snowdrift- is generous and thoughtful, and asked- well, no- begged- the queen to open a school for IceWings. Queen Crystal agreed, but on the condition that it was named after her. The winglets are named after her and her children. 

Rules 

Don't be OP

Clean language

No animi or hybrids

You can have up to 5 characters

Students must be 5-12

I may change the rules. 

Spots 

Crystal Winglet (Main Winglet, like the Jade Winglet @ JMA)- 

Girls (need 3)-

Boys (need 4)-

·Saved for me

Snowdrift Winglet- 

Girls (need 4)- 

Boys (need 3)-

Winter Winglet- 

Girls (need 4)- 

Boys (need 3)- 

Frostbite Winglet- 

Girls (need 3)- 

Boys (need 4)- 

Arctic Winglet- 

Girls (need 3)- 

Boys (need 4)- 

Headmaster- 

Librarian- Saved for me 

History- 

Writing- 

Math: 

Science: 

Art: 

Music: 

Doctor: 

Forms 

Student- 

Name: 

Personality: 

Appearance (optional): 

Winglet: 

Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: 

PoV color: 

Favorite subject: 

Teacher- 

Name: 

Personality: 

Appearance (optional): 

What do they teach?: 

Jewlery: 

PoV color: 

I will make my forms later! 

-BlizzardFrost!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

BlizzardFrost

(but just call me Blizzard)

Ice/Sky hybrid

I don't understand why people put if you have read the rules, put      in your PoV color, but I'll do it for the sake of you, your RP, and the fact I want to join it!! ;D

Student- 

Name: Geode

Personality: She is just an Icewing with her own opinions. She usually paints pictures by herself in the art gallery. IDK how else to describe her....

Appearance (optional): She has a normal Icewing appearance with white scales. She is medium-sized.

Winglet: Crystal

Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: A golden necklace with a white geode inset in it.

PoV color: Dis

Favorite subject: Art

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Save a male crystal Winglet ( Are frostscales allowed?)

A Winter female

and a History male teacher

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Name: Aurora

Personality: She is sweet, but can be rude. she is a back staber. she is mischievous and sometimes can be cruel. she is elegant and flexible. she uses her beauty to get what she wants. she asks friendly, but deep down inside she is holding a lot back she wants to say.  

Appearance: she has snow white top scales. she has snow white bottom scales. her horns/wing claw/ and talons are a silver color. her wing webbing is like the northern lights, blue, green, purple, and some pink(look up northern light to get some examples). she has scales on her arms like tigers stripes that go form left to right, they are silver. her eyes are weirdly gold, with silver on the rims on her eyes. she has two ear ring on her right ear, on is gold and the other is silver, the gold one is on the upper part of her ear and it is smaller then the silver one, the silver one is one the lower part of her ear. she is long a slim, she is really skinny she has long arms and tail. on the tips of her tail spikes are small gold ring one each one. she is large, and may tower over other dragons.   

Winglet: Crystal

Jewelry/What They Brought To The Academy: she brought a picture of her little sister, northern light. she also brought a scarf, witch is is red with a yellow star on it. 

PoV color: This. 

Favorite Subject: Art and Music, little bit of science. 

Name: Shiver 

Personality: He is cold, and does not like dragons. he is grumpy and hates loud dragonets. he has a soft spot for his young daughter, Frigid, he loves her with all his heart. but other then her, he hates everyone, and does not even like his mate much either, plus she did hate him, and did get another mate.  

Appearance: He has sky blue top scales, he has light sky blue under scales. his horns/talons/wings claws are navy blue. his wing webbing fades from turquoise to royal blue. his eyes are indigo blue, with navy blue rims. he is large and bulky, he has large mussles, and huge wings. his tail tip was cut off since it has frostbite on it. his forehead is royal blue, he has a large scar on his snout, right a crossed it. he has razor sharp teeth. 

What Do They Teach: Math. 

Jewelry: he has a Fire opal neck lace, it hangs form a gold chain. 

PoV Color: This

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

@ Dreamer- Geode is accepted! 

@ Iris- Male Crystal Winglet, Female Winter Wingle, and History teacher are saved! 

@ Onyx- Aurora and Shiver are both accepted! 

Yes, frostscales are allowed, but only up to 4 and they need to take safety precautions (like an animus-touched band that makes sure your character can't harm others with that power). I will type out the updated character form later.

-BlizzardFrost! 

P.S. I make typos a lot. Ignore them. Please. You know what I mean.

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

I don't understand why people put if you have read the rules, put      in your PoV color, but I'll do it for the sake of you, your RP, and the fact I want to join it!! ;D

Save a Crystal Winglet Female! 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

Creator of SunWingOceanClan

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

Check out my latest RP, Sky Arena /303851

SKATING IS THE BEST!

Name: Wolverine

Personality: Wolverine is shy, and she really struggles with making friends because, blah blah her foolish mother got caught by the seawings blah blah she told them her tribes secrets blah blah. She gets extremely nervous whenever someone important speaks to her. She is loyal to the Queen with all her heart, and she secretly wishes she could become royalty. She becomes very fierce when it comes to her family's honor, and she fights for a high spot in the Rankings. 

Appearance (optional): Dark blue scales on the under side of her wings, bright jean blue scales like a washed out moon. She has deep blue eyes and white spikes along her back.

Winglet: Frostbite Winglet

Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: A wolverine claw necklace.

PoV color: This

Favorite subject: Writing

I can only do this on weekends, so plz be paitent with me! :)

• Posted at:

__|Scroll|__

I'm new. Hi

Are poets allowed?

WOF, SA, FC

POETRY and ROLEPLAYS

Save Crystal Winglet female!!!

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

Student- 
Name: Crystal
Personality: She is very kind and thoughtful. When it is required of her, she will be a natural leader being sure of her plans and ideas, although open to suggestion. When she has too much to do, she will become stressed and become scatterbrained and
won’t take care of herself properly. She has a witty sense of humor and is normally quiet. 
Appearance (optional): She has dark blue eyes with hints of silver. She is small and fragile. She looks like a normal IceWing with pale blue scales.
Winglet:  Winter
Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: Not much, just a black opal diadem/on a chain that goes over her head in a pair of dragon wings coming out from both sides.
PoV color:  This
Favorite subject: Science

Student- 
Name:  Flashfreeze
Personality: He is always alert and constantly worrying about others. He is overly polite and thinks before doing something. He has a quiet nature and naturally sees things that others don’t and will occasionally put in his two-cents about something. He also doesn’t like hurting others in any way. He isn’t quick to anger and is very patient. Despite this he is hard to get to know and will often dodge personal questions.
Appearance (optional): He has white scales that glow a pale blue. He has Stormy-grey eyes. He is longer and thinner than other dragons his age. Due to his frostscales, he has adapted to hunching his shoulders and curling his tail, making him smaller.  He looks like a normal IceWing. 
Rank: Can he not be ranked and have been kept hidden before by the Queen?
Winglet: Crystal
Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: A bracelet made from diamonds ( it will eventually be enchanted by the Royal animus)
PoV color: This
Favorite subject:  Writing

He is a frostscales

Teacher- 
Name:  Albus
Personality: He is very wise and fun. He doesn't teach through regular methods of textscrolls but in fun games and interactions of the time period they might be studying. He loves to joke around and opposed to popular belif, show concern for his students. 
Appearance (optional): He is a medium sized IceWing with a jagged cut down his left wing, leaving him unable to fly. He has moon-silver scales and dark indigo eyes.
What do they teach?: History
Jewlery: A pair of glasses that hang around his neck
PoV color: This

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Student- 
Name: CALCITE
Personality: BRAVE, CREATIVE, THOUGHTFUL, SHY-ISH, SOFT SPOKEN, WANTS TO BE AN ARCHITECT, WRITER, READER, CLEVER, CAN BE EASILY DISTRACTED, KIND, MAY BE HAUGHTY SOMETIMES, SOMETIMES HYPER HYPER HYPER I think u get the idea XD
Appearance (optional): Periwinkle blue with indigo eyes. SCALES swirled with white. White UNDERSCALES and wing membrane that fades to a similar periwinkle blue near the body. Agile and slim figure. Smaller an.average. 
Winglet:  Crystal
Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: Nitebook, ink, opal and gold necklace with calcite crystals.
PoV color: CRYSTAL
Favorite subject: engineering and writing

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@Vixen- Crystal Winglet Female saved! 

@Scroll- Wolverine is accepted! 

@Snowdust- Calcite is accepted, but Crystal Winglet Female spots are all taken. You can choose what winglet to change her to, although I suggest Snowdrift because that's sort of the second-main winglet. 

@Iris- Crystal, Flashfreeze, and Albus are accepted! 

Also yes you can change Winglets unless that Winglet is already full. 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Fine move her to Snowdrift

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

Save male Crystal Winglet too

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

Crystal Winglet- 

Girls (need 3)- 

· Geode (Owned by Dreamer) 

· Aurora (Owned by Onyx) 

· Saved for Vixen 

Boys (need 4)- 

· Saved for me 

· Flashfreeze (Owned by Iris) - FROSTSCALES 

Snowdrift Winglet- 

Girls (need 4)- 

Boys (need 3)- 

Winter Winglet- 

Girls (need 4)- 

· Crystal (Owned by Iris) 

Boys (need 3)-

Frostbite Winglet- 

Girls (need 3)- 

· Wolverine (Owned by Scroll) 

Boys (need 4)- 

Arctic Winglet- 

Girls (need 3)- 

Boys (need 4)- 

Headmaster: 

Librarian: Saved for me

History: Albus (Owned by Iris) 

Writing: 

Math: Shiver (Owned by Onyx) 

Science: 

Art: 

Music: 

Doctor/School nurse: 

Whew it feels good to get that done.

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

@Snowdust- Saved/Moved!

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

YEEEEEEES AN RP!

Save girl for Frostbite winglet.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, Silver,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

Student-
Name: ALPINE
Personality: ALPINE IS HAUGHTY AND BOSSY kinda like some other IceWing we know and loves it when he is obeyed. He can tend to warm up to his closet friends (just going to leave the typo XD). Alpine is brave and snobby and not afraid to speak his mind. He has a crush on Calcite. Alpine is a writer and typically dislikes early mornings and loves to sleep. Alpine enjoys hanging around with (ignore the pun) cool dragons in his opinion. He is bold and reckless and hopes for s job as either a soldier or a fashion designer. Just thinking imagine winter as a fashion designer
Appearance (optional): Pale blue with white UNDERSCALES and blue gray eyes. His wing membrane is a silvery white-blue. 
Winglet: Crystal
Jewlery/What they brought with them to the academy: sketchbook, notebook, and a silver bracelet 
PoV color: This 
Favorite subject: Writing

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

@Snowdust yours is accepted but it wasn't there when I did the list, and I won't do that now because copy/paste doesn't work on my iPad and I have to handtype all of the open spots and it's SO TIRING! 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

@Wings- Saved

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Name: Mistletoe
Personality: Loving and kind. Will do anything to help those in need. She's a healer duh. Doesn't like war or when dragons die. Usually calm, unless a dragon isn't doing what she told the, to do (I.E. rest). She treats all the dragons...pretty much....like her own Dragonets, though hers died in a war. She is a little bossy and will go extra measures to care for others.
Appearance (optional): Silvery white with same colored under scales and dark blue eyes. Pale blue white wing membrane. 
What do they teach?: N/A, but she is the healer.
Jewlery: none
PoV color: this

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

XD

and for when mistletoe comes in...I messed up on her PoV. It's supposed to be this. I pr seed backspace and argh.

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

And music teacher.  Save music teacher as well.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, Silver,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

Student Form:

Name: Shatter

Personality: She is witty, loud, reckless, and fierce. She loves water, owls, writing and reading scrolls, bright colors, and music.

She can be very impatient and stubborn, and also have the attention span of a flea when the topic isn't of her interest. But other than that she is a very likeable dragoness, and a fierce friend.

Appearance: She has a wiry, and petite build. She is abnormally spiky, and her scales are a pale snowy silver with hints of white and glittering sapphire. She is very pretty, but in a loud, funny way.

Jewelry: Two black diamond earrings, a black diamond choker, and a plain necklace with a tiny silver cage holding a piece of amathyst.

PoV color:

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

I'm  Furry! (Border Collie and Proud)!!!

RainWing!!!

"I could do this all day!"~Captain America

"Go sit on a reef"~ Anemone

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

*Checks the spots left list that was made at my house* Only one spot left in the Crystal Winglet, I see. 

Bet's on that it'll be taken up pretty quickly 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

@Snowdust- Accepted

Wow people are really starting to enjoy this! 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Poke

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Poke

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Poke!
  • Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Poke

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

*electric guitaur riff* UP THE THREAAADDDDD!!!

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

So am I accepted?

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

@Arrow- Yup! 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Yay!

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

So sorry for that guys, my little sister was messing around on my iPad. 

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Name - Solstice. (Her nickname is Sol.)

Age - Twelve.

Gender - Female.

Personality - Very few people know her, even if they think they do. Crouched behind her bunker of intelligence, over-achievement and risk taking is a furious, wounded dragon who goes after monsters most dragons fear(In a metaphorical sense.) She's also terrified of abandonment, making her seem cold and distant when she's actually caring and has a weird sense of humor.

Appearance - She has pale grey scales with crisp white wing membranes, scales, horns and spines/spikes. Her eyes are a dark ocean blue and she has a fair build.

Rank - Third in the Second Circle.

Winglet - Snowdrift.

Jewelry - Sol has a simple white pearl bracelet and a tattered dark blue satchel. 

PoV color - This.

Favorite subject - Writing. (She has a soft spot for poetry.)

• Posted at:

"Someone help! I'm being SpOnTaNeOuS!" - Me

Just call me Sidewinder, of the Sandwings.

I'm probably the cheeriest pessimist you will ever meet.

Cleril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Mkay, I'm out. Y'all just be yourselves. *^*

Hello? 

Ok I'm just going to do my form now: 

Name: Penguin

Personality: Penguin is smart and sensible, but gets overconfident. Tends to think that IceWings (him in particular

• Posted at:

BlizzardFrost

Ice/Sky hybrid

Oh dear. 

I feel sorry for BlizzardFrost and his little sister. 

• Posted at:

Vixen!

Creator of SunWingOceanClan

#WOF&WARRIORS4EVER

#2MANYOCSTOCOUNT 

Check out my latest RP, Sky Arena /303851

SKATING IS THE BEST!

1 ,