Let’s go back in time… back before Darkstalker returned, back before Jade Mountain Academy was founded, back to the SandWing war…

With so many dragons fighting and suspicious, trade must have been harder than usual. But I’m sure dragons of different tribes still met to exchange goods, swap news, maybe even fall in love… right?

Write a story about dragons meeting in secret during the SandWing war.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

Wings of Fire: JMA's library /303800

Storystarter: Who are you again? /303076

Storystarter: Shadow House explanation /303077

Under the Horizon blood sand /303801

Need storystarters? Check out Shadow House and Horizon! 

Do the Talons count?

Also first

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

ooooh...

• Posted at:

I am... TOPAZ

(Flipsides: Ink, Lunar, Jack)

Aparri is MINE

"You fall so low but soar so high"

#Hamilton

#ForumtonSquad!

#Slytherin

#BatIM

#AJ

#MLP

#Qinterwatcher

One of the 5% that thinks Pitbulls are innocent and misunderstood

The last time I was this early, the early bird actually caught the worm

• Posted at:

Pepper

Many morbid thoughts

Spicy memes YAS

Lobster rights

AJ: minigriff

Ermigerd trollfics

Who needs sleep when you have Camp Camp?

Proud Washingtonian 

Asdf

CHILL

#Emergancyseafish

Mai flipside is le Puppet

#Spidersrbae

Fabulous

Kweenblobfish

Gastergofaster

I posted a story a few hours ago but it hasn't gone through yet :/

• Posted at:

Shi

シドニ

[she/her]

\\WriterGamerPianistFangirlAvocado//

Can you hear it?

My song is breaking free

#Quinter

Formerly known as Selkie

bookmark

• Posted at:

STORE MISSION ... OR DEATH DEATH?

Oncilla Phoenix Zevoria

Trash Squad Bookwyrm Werewolf GASTER FOLLOWER,

#Octothorpe

#EmergencySeaFish

Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination

This sounds great! I'll start writing one

• Posted at:

~<<Sol>>

"Your everyday thread-stalker!" - Sol

Joins practically every Roleplay. Ever. 

ML: Kai/Fennec

CotM: Taige of Riverpack

TER: Kulí

Manga Furries: Karma

Joined on the 1st of April 2017

((This may double post))

A golden dragon made her way through the bustling streets, slipping past other dragons and stopping for a moment to admire the goods for sale at some of the nearby merchant's stores. Her beady black eyes scanned from one stall to the next, eyeing each shop owner as if they might have what she was looking for. She continued walking and stopping like this for several minutes, but didn't seem to find what she was looking for after having stopped at every stall in the market.

"Where could she be?" the dragon hissed to herself, a knot of worry in her stomach. "What if she didn't made it back? What if she's been caught? What if-"

"Sahara!" a voice called from behind the dragon, causing her to turn around in surprise. A silver colored IceWing was standing there, looking both excited and relieved.

"Tahki!" the golden SandWing's face lit up into a smile, which she quickly suppressed back into a serious face. "We can't be seen together here... we should talk in private." she gestured to a small alley that lead off past one of the merchant's stops. The IceWing nodded, looking overjoyed. They both slipped into the alley, making sure nobody was watching them before sitting down.

"I'm so glad you made it back alive." the SandWing smiled, gently resting her head on the IceWing's shoulder.

"Yeah... things have been rough, but I made it through." the IceWing sighed. "I barely managed to sneak off here like this- I won't be able to stay for long."

"Are you sure?" the SandWing spoke, sounding dissapointed.

"I'm being stationed back at the Ice Kingdom again, so I'll need to get back there soon. I told my commander that I needed to make a quick stop here to pick something up before I went back." the white dragon explained, curling her silvery tail around the other dragon

"Can't you just pick me up and take me with?" the other dragon chuckled.

"No- you'd probably freeze in the Ice Kindgom. And I can't stay here either, my scales feel like they're melting off..." she paused. "I'll be sure to write letters to you, though. I'll write every day!"

"You'd better write to me every day, otherwise I'll come find you." the SandWing frowned. "And I'm serious about that!"

"Oh, I know you are. Besides, how could I forget?" the IceWing paused again, turning her shining eyes down to the SandWing. "Sahara?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't d-die, alright?"

"Only if you promise the same thing."

"I-I promise." they spoke at the same time, both smiling after hearing the other's words.

"Alright... I have to go now." the IceWing spread out her leathery silver wings, preparing to take off.

"I'll see you soon, alright Tahki?" the SandWing spoke in a slightly questioning tone. "Right?"

"Oh course!" the IceWing smiled as tears welled in her eyes. "I'll be seeing you again in no time at all."

"In no time at all..." the SandWing repeated, watching with saddened eyes as the IceWing took to the skies and flew off into the distance in the direction of the Ice Kingdom.

"I-I love you, Sahara. I promise I'll see you again soon." the IceWing whispered as she flew, too quiet for anyone to hear.

• Posted at:

Shi

シドニ

[she/her]

Can you hear it?

My song is breaking free

#Quinter

Formerly known as Selkie

I was second but my story didn't go through. Three moons! I hope the glitch isn't back!!!

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

I'm  Furry! (Border Collie and Proud)!!!

RainWing!!!

"I could do this all day!"~Captain America

"Go sit on a reef"~ Anemone

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Seventh

• Posted at:

~<<Sol>>

Sounds spooky.

I'll take 5.

I don't even know, but ya ill work on it.

• Posted at:

*MERCY*

Blue is my color

Memes are so spicy

Running low on self-esteem

I am an angel because I said so

Already have anxiety

*waits five hours for google docs too open cause she has too many fanfics on there already*

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

Third! That's a great theory/storystarter

• Posted at:

Call me... *~Reading~*                 

Fanwing

Gryffindor 

Bookworm

Jedi

Christan

Book Jumper

Pegasister

"When in doubt go to the library" ~J.K Rowling

#TheShippingIsReal

#BeMoreFictional

"There are more dangerous things than a little magic" ~Nikolai

3rd!

• Posted at:

I'm a fan of:

Wing of Fire,     Kart Kingdom,  Gravity falls,

Spirit Animals,   Minecraft,

Laura Ingalls,

Nancy drew,

I am:

Catholic, 

Canadian,

Bad at grammar,

Second

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

A golden dragon made her way through the bustling streets, slipping past other dragons and stopping for a moment to admire the goods for sale at some of the nearby merchant's stores. Her beady black eyes scanned from one stall to the next, eyeing each shop owner as if they might have what she was looking for. She continued walking and stopping like this for several minutes, but didn't seem to find what she was looking for after having stopped at every stall in the market.

"Where could she be?" the dragon hissed to herself, a knot of worry in her stomach. "What if she didn't made it back? What if she's been caught? What if-"

"Sahara!" a voice called from behind the dragon, causing her to turn around in surprise. A silver colored IceWing was standing there, looking both excited and relieved.

"Tahki!" the golden SandWing's face lit up into a smile, which she quickly suppressed back into a serious face. "We can't be seen together here... we should talk in private." she gestured to a small alley that lead off past one of the merchant's stops. The IceWing nodded, looking overjoyed. They both slipped into the alley, making sure nobody was watching them before sitting down.

"I'm so glad you made it back alive." the SandWing smiled, gently resting her head on the IceWing's shoulder.

"Yeah... things have been rough, but I made it through." the IceWing sighed. "I barely managed to sneak off here like this- I won't be able to stay for long."

"Are you sure?" the SandWing spoke, sounding dissapointed.

"I'm being stationed back at the Ice Kingdom again, so I'll need to get back there soon. I told my commander that I needed to make a quick stop here to pick something up before I went back." the white dragon explained, curling her silvery tail around the other dragon

"Can't you just pick me up and take me with?" the other dragon chuckled.

"No- you'd probably freeze in the Ice Kindgom. And I can't stay here either, my scales feel like they're melting off..." she paused. "I'll be sure to write letters to you, though. I'll write every day!"

"You'd better write to me every day, otherwise I'll come find you." the SandWing frowned."And I'm serious about that!"

"Oh, I know you are. Besides, how could I forget?" the IceWing paused again, turning her shining eyes down to the SandWing. "Sahara?"

"Yes?"

"Promise me you won't d-die, alright?"

"Only if you promise the same thing."

"I-I promise." they spoke at the same time, both smiling after hearing the other's words.

"Alright... I have to go now." the IceWing spread out her leathery silver wings, preparing to take off.

"I'll see you soon, alright Tahki?" the SandWing spoke in a slightly questioning tone. "Right?"

"Oh course!" the IceWing smiled as tears welled in her eyes. "I'll be seeing you again in no time at all."

"In no time at all..." the SandWing repeated, watching with saddened eyes as the IceWing took to the skies and flew off into the distance in the direction of the Ice Kingdom.

"I-I love you, Sahara. I promise I'll see you again soon." the IceWing whispered as she flew, too quiet for anyone to hear.

• Posted at:

Shi

シドニ

[she/her]

Can you hear it?

My song is breaking free

#Quinter

Formerly known as Selkie

Second, and here I go...

Glittering obsidian eyes glanced wearily upward. Scanning the sky for followers, any "unwanted" followers. The large, pale gold SandWing stretched her wings and snapped her long, diamond patterned neck to once again look skywards. She flicked her blue-black tongue through her teeth frowning. "He really should have been here by now". The SandWing said her snout fixed in a worried expression.

"I told you, I don't trust him" said the other SandWing who was laying down looking bored and irratated.

"I didn't ask you Lizard". She said in a pensive sigh. "I didn't ask you"... Lizard frowned

"being your brother I suppose you should have asked me before you went gallavanting out with that dragon." He flicked his venomous tail looking cross. "Besides, I heard his kind aren't trustworthy." She nodded her eyes to the sky, she was watching above her intently and rubbing her forearms. "Scarab!" He snapped at her. She whipped her head in his direction "what?" she asked spreading her black diamond wings "what is it, let me guess, you're bored. Oh no, wait! You're hungry again, well it just so happens we're in a war, and I didn't ask for you to come drag your talons and grumble. I would have been more than happy to do this on my own. So, once again, what?" She asked him cold. Lizard looked down at his front talons and murmered "nothing" as he swished his tail avoiding her gaze. "You're unbelievable" 

She said rolling her eyes. " I mean all the times I've helped you hunt scavengers, saved your tail in the war, or hunted for you when you were injured. Not once did I complain and let me tell you this Lizard it was more than..."

"Quiet" he said suddenly standing up, his ears twitching towards the sky. She snapped her mouth shut glancing skywards. And, faster then a lightning bolt dragon's were pouring out of the sky.       

Redscales blocking out the sun, giving it the appearance the sky was on fire. "Run" they said simultaneous. Both dragon's shot into the air. Flames roaring forth and scales and claws colliding. A large male SkyWing appeared out of the discord slashing his talons across Lizard's scales. He roared out in pain and fury before stabbing him with his tail, the red dragon plummeted downward. "Scarab watch out!" He called panting Scarab manuvered through the battle , 'this isn't fair, two against an army. Who told, how'd they find us?' she asked herself. Her pale black lined silhuette twisted it's way slashing and stabbing. "Lizard, how'd they find us?" She asked her brother but before he could answer strong gold talons wrapped around her snout and she felt her self plummet towards the ground. Orange gold wings were wrapped around her and a malevolent female SkyWing was hissing and clawing at her scales. Scarab thrashed madly glaring and snapping her jaws but she couldn't shake her and the ground was gaining closer and closer. The SkyWing soon released her grip blasting her wing and back with flames and sending her spinning towards the stony rocks below. Scarab screamed her talons clawing at the air, and just as she was feet from crashing talons seized her wings and yanked her back into the sky. Lizard. He was cut and panting but he was carrying her through the chaos. She could barely speak from the terror but all she could do was give him a extremely grateful look. He nodded. The two pale figures clashed against the attacking red ones before they both crashed heavily on to rock. He landed inside a cave in a cliff. They both stayed there panting and heaving for a little while until Scarab slowly rolled over onto her talons breathing heavily. "Thanks" she said looking over at her brother who was standing there in terror. "You did great, sorry for getting mad at you earlier, I mean we are family.." he just pointed a shaking talon towards her back. Her wings were ripped at the end and a smoldering black from the fire. She spread them and frowned, "I can still fly with this" she said looking at her brother. Before he could say anything though they both spun around to the sound of wingbeats. A handsome, silver blue IceWing was clawing into the clawspace having a very difficult time of pulling his large figure through there. "Shard!" Scarab ran into his wings ecstatic. The IceWing nodded smiling. He was cut in a few places from the SkyWings but otherwise intact. He then looked at her wing "Scarab?" He asked looking horrified.

"Your-your wing, its"

"I know it's burnt, it'll be fine though" she said gently brushing her golden black wingtip against his own silvery moon one. He nodded

"so, are you ready, to go, to go-to Possibility?" He asked her she smiled "now I am" she glanced over at her brother. "Thank you Lizard" then she pulled him into a high, he didn't move,he just looked at her. When she let go he walked over to Shard

"take care of her," he said firmly Shard nodded. Then, with a smile Scarab and Shard lofted through the cavern clawing up the cliff and plummeting into the sky. The infuriated shreaks of Skywings could be heard against the triumphant yells of the two soulmates as they made their way to Possibility. Lizard stood there, heaving, his own black eyes watched the now starry sky. It had been hours since both his sister, and the SkyWings had left. He flicked his tongue through his teeth, his face serious and worried. "Be careful Scarab, goodbye."...

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Shi and Sif, I love these!! I want to read more about them! Also love that they're both SandWing/IceWing pairings, makes me think of Sunny but also there's something especially star-crossed about dragons who live in the desert and dragons who live on the ie.

Who's next? What kind of things do you think were traded on the blackmarket during the war?

• Posted at:

Recent threads

Stellar flew desperately across the SandWing kingdom, taking full advantage of the cool air that settled over the place during the night as she flew fast, as fast as she could. She was fleeing, fleeing for her and her unborn hatchlings lives. Because they weren't fully SkyWing. They were part NightWing, part of a wonderful NightWing by the name of Hiddentruth who she had loved with all her heart and soul. And who had disappeared one day and she wasn't sure why and a part of her didn't want to know, didn't want to know if he had been another casualty. Or if he had just left. But that no longer mattered because she had had their hatchlings, their eggs. Two beautiful, perfect eggs. And it was obvious from their coloring that they weren’t just SkyWings as one was almost black in color, a dark ruby color that only showed its red in the sunlight while the other egg was closer to a SkyWing red in color, the black patch at the top gave it away. And because Stellar refused to let them be killed or turned into weapons for The Arena, she had fled as soon as it was obvious that she wouldn't be able to hide them

And fled she had for she had flown for days without rest, knowing that every minute counted. But she had hope. Hope because there had been rumors before she had left of a NightWing that had been roaming around the SandWing kingdom, near the town that she couldn't pronounce, but knew the exact location of where it was.

Soon, her destination appeared witin her view and she carefully flew down lower, before landing in the town. It was both the riskiest and safest option she had because this place was run by Queen Burn, so no one would question her presence too much, but it also gave her less time and made her easier to find. It would have to be a risk she would have to take.

Stellar moved around the buildings, desperately looking into some, but only finding SandWings and the occasional SkyWing, who she made sure to avoid like a plague. And then, in one bar, she finally found the NightWing. She had almost missed them as they blended into the shadows of the place, but by some miracle a lantern light had displaced the shadows and allowed her to see them.

The NightWing was pitch black, from their horns to their spines to the underbelly and scales. The only part of their body that wasn't black were their hard, emerald green eyes and the silver stars that swirled along their wing membranes. They were huge, had a variety of scars, and for some reason had a dark brown satchel that almost blended in perfectly with their scales. And they were large. Huge and tall, it added to the imposing picture that they made. They weren't Hiddentruth, a part of her had desperately hoped they would have been, but they might be able to help. She was hoping they would help, hoping because she was desperate that they might. And she was hoping that they wouldn't be the same as her tribe, because that was all she had left to hope at this point.

“Hey,” she called excitedly out to the NightWing. The NightWing looked up, looked at her and her eggs, before scowling and moving away. They headed out the door, leaving. Stellar scrambled to follow, desperate to at least talk to them. She went outside, ignoring the looks from the dragons still awake, and desperately looked around, spotting a black tail disappearing into the alleyways. Stellar felt her heart seize, as she would definitely lose the NightWing if they went through the labyrinth of alleyways this place had.

So Stellar moved quickly and followed the NightWing into the alley way. With nothing left, Stellar just yelled at their back. “Wait, Hiddentruth-” Stellar began to yell at the retreating back of the NightWing who was disappearing down the alleyways, only for the NightWing to suddenly swing around and stare at her with piercing green eyes. Stellar gulped slightly as she realized just how big this NightWing was.

“Hiddentruth,” the NightWing rumbled with a somewhat surprised tone, before their eyes narrowed even more as they stared directly into Stellar’s eyes. Stellar wondered if they were reading her mind, and while she hadn't quite believed that rumor before, she could easily believe it now. With somewhat surprising speed for a dragon their size, the NightWing was suddenly right in front of her, the pendant on Hiddentruth’s necklace right between their talons, as hey roughly examined it. Even with her reluctance to anger the NightWing, she wanted her kids to be safe, she couldn't help but be prepared to yell at them until they started talking. “This is Hiddentruth’s necklace.” It was said without accusation, but finality as they turned the necklace pendant over, inspecting it. Stellar knew that necklace like the back of her heart from how much she had looked at it after Hiddentruth had disappeared. It was somewhat poorly carved, with notable problems, but it clearly showed a carving with full moon and with the other two moons as crescent with a few stars.  He had treasured that thing and now she did to.

“Yes, it is,” Stellar replied, gaining more confidence.

The NightWing snorted, before dropping the pendant, and once again giving her a piercing gaze. Stellar was beginning to wonder if that was all she could give with her eyes when they finally spoke, saying, “What do you want?”

It took a lot for Stellar to keep a composed face, but inside she was mentally cheering in relief because they were finally listening. “I-I need your help, Hiddentruth and I, we were, we had hatchlings, and now-” Stellar rambled, the words escaping her.

The NightWing raised a claw, saying, “Slow down and speak slower.”

But Stellar could hear familiar voices behind her, voices of SkyWings, some she knew and some she didn't. She was out of time. She moved quickly pressing her two eggs into the NightWings talons. Their eyes widened in surprise, but they kept their grip on them. “What-” the NightWing asked, but Stellar ignored them, moving quickly. She took off Hiddentruth’s necklace and also placed it into the NightWing’s talons, because the dead didn't need a necklace, and stared into the hard green eyes.

“I am Stellar. These are Hiddentruth's and my hatchlings. Hiddentruth disappeared and they will be killed if I keep them. Keep them safe.” With that she backed away, moving away, but making sure that she was still watching the NightWing who now help her hatchlings. The NightWing who she was placing their lives in their talons. The NightWing just stared before finally nodding. They clutched both of her eggs tighter and quickly took to the air as the voices came closer. Stellar watched as they seemed to seamlessly blend into the night sky above them and disappeared from her view. And then she was pounced on, attacked and captured and finally caught by Queen Scarlet and the soldiers.

Shadowseeker hadn't left quite yet, and she watched as the SkyWing, Stellar was captured by other SkyWings. She was thankful that she could blend into the inky black sky, and she soon turned away from the spectacle and flew, flew with her brother's children. A part of her couldn't believe it, but she was now holding what could be her nieces or nephews. She hadn't seen Hiddentruth since he had been born, having forsaken her tribe not long after for reasons that were for only her to know. She had never expected to ever see any of her siblings again, or anything that had to do with them. Apparently she had wrong. She hadn't been prepared to listen to the SkyWing, no, Stellar, because any dragon who gave up that much for their hatchlings deserved to at the very least be called by their name, and almost hadn't believed her.

Until she saw the necklace. The one she had carved. She had carved the pendant the night he was supposed to be born, looking at the sky from a peephole in the mountain and doing her best to replicate it. It wasn't the prettiest thing, but it was all she had to give him before she left. She had traveled around, traveling with two friends until that war had started and took one of them and she was forced to leave the other to protect them. And she had traveled after, trying to forget the sting of losing them. But now, now she has two eggs to take care of. Two dragons that would likely be scorned and somewhat mocked for their heritage. Luckily, she had several places to go, and one of them would be just right for raising them.

She didn't know what happened to her brother, and she had a good clue what would happen to Stellar. And she wouldn't attempt to find her sister and drop them off on her because one, her sister was someone she hadn't seen in years and had absolutely no desire to ever see her again. And two, Stellar had trusted her, yes it was apparent that Stellar had been desperate and without options, but still. Stellar had given them to her to raise and raise them she would. She may not have a clue about raising dragonets, but she guessed she would have to learn. Because currently, she was all they now had left.

I might actually post another story at some point. I have a variety of stores that fit this, from some with betrayal and loss to some more lighthearted ones, to some that show that grim realities of what could have happened during a twenty year war.

• Posted at:

Amarok 

WildAmarok

R.I.P Journey

TMSH FoD: Horizon is what is known as a polydactyly as he has six talons on each claw. Six-Claws has this same condition. 

Warning, wall of text incoming:

Scar knew it was a bad idea. His contact with the Outclaws had just passed along a message that he was meant to go to the Scorpion Den. A lone NightWing in a crowd of unfriendly dragons? He knew the leader of the Outclaws hated NightWings. But if he didn't show up.... Thorn was not very forgiving.

Days later, he flew below the beating desert sun, looking for Six-Claws. Fourth moons and fireballs! There were too many SandWings below to identify one with six claws from above. Scar landed in the middle of a crowded auction for camels. Arid said the coconut stalls is where I'd meet Six-Claws. The only problem was, Scar had never been to the Scorpion Den before. It was an absolute maze. Dragons, stalls, tents, more dragons, brightsting cactus, dragons, more dragons, dragons. He was surrounded by dragons.

He tripped over and IceWing, who whipped around and hissed. "Sorry, sorry," he muttered and slid through the crowd of gathered dragons.

Penguin stared after the NightWing. He thought he had disappeared in the crowd, but how many NightWings lived in the Scorpion Den? The answer was, none. Thorn hated them for something that had happened to someone a few years back. Since then, NightWings were as unwelcomed here as the three SandWing sisters.

She decided to follow him, watching him carefully. I wonder why he's here, she thought. He was certainly looking for someone. He kept looking at SandWings' claws. Oh. He must be looking for Six-Claws. Odd. She was looking for him, too. It wouldn't hurt to help, right? Sure, IceWings and NightWings hated eachother, but if they both needed to talk with the Outclaws...

"Hey, you! NightWing!" Scar whipped around. Oh, moons. The IceWing he had tripped over was behind him.

"Y-yes?" He stammered. Her pale scales caught the sun, making them more golden than silver.

She shoved past two burly SandWings, both wearing gold medalions with birds on them. "Are you looking for Six-Claws?" Scar nodded. "Follow me." He wasn't so sure.

"Hang on, I don't even know you. You could be working for Blaze or something." She rolled her eyes and turned around. She held out her talon. "Name's Penguin." Scar schook her talon.

"Scar," he said carefully.

"See, now you know me. Anywho, I know where the Outclaws are these days. Come on already."

Scar, the NightWing, was pretty jittery. Is it because I'm an IceWing, or is it because he thinks all dragons in the Scorpion Den help other dragons only if it benefits them. Helping Scar would help her, but it would also help him. There was no reason for him to be scared of her.

"Where are we going, exactly?"

"There's a big tent in the middle of the city. The Outclaws should be there." She glanced back at him. He was handsome, with a strong jaw and dark blue eyes. Stop that, she scolded herself. She walked a little faster.

They walked in silence until they came to the tent. "This is it," She poked her head in through the flaps of the billowing white tent.

Six-Claws was waiting. "Penguin," he nodded. She went in, and Scar followed.

Scar sat next to Penguin. The cold radiating from her scales was a welcome relief compared to the burning desert heat. The IceWing didn't seem to mind. "I suppose you two want to know why I called you here," the bulky SandWing curled his poisonous tail in.

The two dragons nodded. "I called you here," he continued, "Because a recent rumor from more than a few SkyWings and SandWings in the Scorpion Den has begun. They're saying that Queen Scarlet has captured the Dragonets of Destiny."

"What? That's impossible!" Scar's tail lashed behind him.

"What do you want us to do about it? IceWings are the SkyWings' enemies, and Scarlet would kill a NightWing first chance she got."

Six-Claws nodded. "Yes, but you both have standings with the Talons of Peace. Convince your leader to send the SkyWings with the Talons to the palace. See if the rumor is true."

Penguin wasn't paying much attention. She found a scrap of scroll, and on it she wrote; Meet me tonight by the oasis. She slid it behind one of Scar's talons. They needed to talk about this. In private. "But the Talons never listen to us," she protested. "Besides. we'd need proof, not just a few rumors."

"Trust me. If dragons in the Scorpion Den know about it, dragons hiding in the mountains must, too. Ask the SeaWing who calls himself leader." He stood. "Just make sure you aren't caught."

Penguin stood up. Scar moved to follow, but stopped as he heard the rustle of paper. A small scrap of paper was by his talon. Meet me tonight at the oasis. The sun was already setting. Was this from Penguin, or someone else? The pretty IceWing was already gone, vanished into the crowd. He wandered around the Den, watching dragons buy things, steal things, and fight over the stolen items. Night quickly fell.

Scar sat by the oasis as the other dragons packed up their things and went home for the night. Soon, he was all alone. At last, Penguin's silver scales appeared and she sat by him. "Should we tell Nautilus?" Scar asked. Although he'd never seen Penguin in camp, if she was with the Talons, like him, she should know Nautilus.

She shook her head. "He probably already knows. Besides, when dragons bring him news he doesn't like..." the IceWing trailed off.

Scar looked her straight in her onyx-colored eyes. "After all these years... aren't you feeling like... striking out on your own?"

She looked at him is suprise. "No, not on my own. I'd rather go with...with you."

With me? She must be joking. But instead he said, "I know a place."

And the two dragons flew away from the Scorpion Den.

• Posted at:

I'm Jade!

SNAZZY

Barry Allen is my Spirit Animal

"People always fall in love with my smiles, but for once, I want them to fall in love with my scars."emeralddragon6120

#SabrinaCarpenter

#BiAndProud! 

Daughter of Loki

Snowdrift was on a mission. “Take this straight to Blaze,” Queen Glacier had said, “and make sure she reads it.” So she had set off towards Blaze’s fortress on the outskirts of the ice kingdom, letter in claw.

When Snowdrift arrived a guard had opened the door. He was one of the SandWings Blaze had brought with her this far north. He smiled and asked, “What does Glacier want this time?”

And she almost laughed, because the queen was always sending messengers down here, and answered, “It’s a message for Blaze. I’m told I have to make sure she reads it, so I’ll be handing it to her personally.”

”Ah, IceWings, always so full of themselves,” he said, smirking. “Right this way, then,” he gestured inside with a mocking bow, “and would her Highness have a name?”

How DARE he. “Snowdrift, First Circle,” she said automatically, snout in the air. “You would not do well to mock me, SandWing. Show me to Blaze.”

“Very well,” he said, laughing, and ducked inside the fortress, leaving her to scramble after him.

A few minutes later Snowdrift gave Blaze the letter, and the princess was reading it in front of her. “Another meeting?” Blaze groaned. “But what if Cactus gets back with those emeralds I told him to find while the meeting’s happening?! I have to try it on as soon as it gets here! Glacier...”

Snowdrift rolled her eyes, and as she did she caught her SandWing guard doing the exact same thing. He felt her eyes on him and met her gaze with an amused smile.

“I’ll be leaving, then,” Snowdrift proclaimed, and turned to leave as Blaze yelped.

“Wait! Tell Glacier to change the meeting day! I can’t have it anytime in the next three months, tell her that. Not until Cactus gets back!”

Snowdrift sniffed. “I don’t give orders to my queen, Blaze, and neither do you.” And she had whirled around and left the fortress to be filled with Blaze’s protests.

“Wait,” said a voice from behind her, as she was about to lift off into the air. It was the guard, from before, with a slightly embarrassed expression. “Um. Will you, like, maybe be coming back here ever?”

Just fly away, she told herself, you don’t need to talk to some random SandWing right now, just go. But Snowdrift didn’t leave. Somehow, there was some part of her that wanted to keep talking to this arrogant, idiotic excuse for a dragon. “Probably not,” she said, possibly sounding the stupidest she had in her life.

He smiled. “Well, if you do... the name’s Nile.”

“And I would care why?” Snowdrift snorted.

“You’re stalling,” he pointed out. “Doesn’t the queen need you amazing First-Ring dragon or whatever you are back at the palace?”

“First Circle,” she growled, but she kind of did see the truth of his words. “Is there anything else you wanted to waste my time with?”

“No, actually,” Nile laughed. “Continue on with your life. Enjoy yourself. Etcetera, etcetera.”

Snowdrift gave him a final, haughty sniff and launched into the air.

—————

Two months later...

“But Cactus hasn’t gotten back yet!” Blaze crowed. “I told you to waaait!!”

“I know,” Glacier calmly told her, “but we need to discuss the casualties of that last battle. And I’ve heard that Blister’s about to lose the MudWings...”

Snowdrift rolled her eyes. Being a part of the royal guard was an honor, but of course one would have to put up with Blaze’s empty-headed complaints.

“But...” Blaze protested weakly, shaking her head. “I NEED those emeralds!”

Glacier sighed. “Anyway. Burn’s getting in position to ally with the MudWings, once they break off from Blister. We can’t give Burn any more numbers, it’s likely we’d be crushed. So I’ve drawn up some strategies to get the MudWings on our side, or at least keep them away from Burn...”

The land we’re going to get better be worth it, Snowdrift thought, after putting up with THIS-

“Hey,” a voice whispered, sidling up next to her. It was that SandWing guard from a few months ago, Nile. “Miss me?” he asked with that same annoying smile.

“Who are you again?” Snowdrift asked.

“So you do remember me,” he said, watching Snowdrift’s face carefully as she almost jumped in surprise. “It’s all right, I’m not like a NightWing mind reader or anything,” he added hurriedly, “just every emotion you have shows up on your face.” Snowdrift was about to reply, outraged, when he said, “It’s adorable, actually.”

Snowdrift looked at him quizzically. He shot her a smile and went back to watching Blaze and Glacier.

—————

Snowdrift was following her queen out of the fortress when Nile caught up to her. “You- you are coming back, right?”

Snowdrift gave him a curious glance. “Why do you keep asking me that?”

He ducked his head. “No reason,” he mumbled- Oh, Snowdrift realized, hen- “Well? Are you?”

Snowdrift studied him intently, his shivering, sand-colored scales, his idiotic knowing smile. “I.. I think I will.” If I can figure out how not to sound so stupid when I talk to you.

He grinned. “Um... thanks,” was all he said, but it was enough.

Snowdrift nodded to him, and turned to catch up with Glacier when Nile whispered, “Wait.”

“Snowdrift... um... I’ll be waiting here. Whenever you decide to come. I’ll be here.” He smiled shyly at her.

“NILE!” yelled a voice. “QUIT FLIRTING WITH THAT ICEWING AND GET OVER HERE!”

“Coming, Ocotillo!” he shouted back. “Well... bye, then,” he said to Snowdrift, and she realized she wasn’t the only one who felt stupid.

She finally returned his smile. “Bye. Um... see you soon?”

He bowed. “Whenever your Highness wishes.” And then he was gone, darting down the hall.

Snowdrift blinked, staring at the place where Nile had left.

“Snowdrift!” snapped Flurry, another of Queen Glacier’s guards. “What are you doing over here? The queen’s waiting!”

“I’m fine, Flurry, let’s go.” Snowdrift moved to follow her out.

Flurry snorted. “Took you long enough.”

A few moments later as she rose into the sky, Snowdrift looked back at the fortress, and she thought she saw a SandWing face smiling back at her.

Oh, yes, you idiotic sand snorter, I WILL be back.

She smiled to herself. You just wait.

• Posted at:

Lavender! (KING Lavender to you, peasant)

Malice, Anu, Terra, Colbalt, Windward

Winterwatcher

Free NightWing names, anyone?

I WANT ALL THOSE STORIES TO CONTINUE

• Posted at:

§Mockingjay§

[Joined June 16th 2017]  

"I'm a box of tomato fairies!" -Italy  

#It'sNotToEarlyForChristmas

I am an Hourglass, Tip me over, and All chaos breaks loose.  

{Star|Count}{ 513}

I ship Imajay :)

SAME, MOCKINGJAY!

These are so great, everybody! You're capturing how tense the war was and it's amazing and I need MORE!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

"Are you sure no one followed us?" Ripple whispered, her brow creased with worry.

"Stop worrying, no one is going to find us," Freeze replied, brushing his wing with hers. "We can runaway, away from the war to the rainforest."

They gazed out of the cave they were huddled in onto the mountainous landscape of the sky kingdom.

Ripple's deep green eyes became misty. "Will i ever see my family again?" she asked, her lip trembling as tears threatened to fall. Freeze didn't reply, leaving the question hanging. The same questions were haunting his mind too, but he loved Ripple with all of his heart and he would stay with her no matter what.

"Come on," he encouraged her, trying to put his brave face on to cheer her up. "I hear the RainWings area friendly lot, despite sleeping in the afternoon and occasionly starting fruit fights."

She laughed, something she hadn't done in a long time.

to be continued....

• Posted at:

WINGS OF FIRE FOREVER!

Fanwing

Moonwatcher

Qibli

Kinkajo

Winter

Turtle

I can't wait to go to Jade Mountain Academy! :)

A dragon looked around, his comrad looking impatient. "Midnight, when is he coming?" The dragon's comrad asked impatiently. 

"Soon, Star, soon. Just-- wait." Said the soothing male voice of Midnight. 

"Ugh, can't believe how 'fashionably late' your little boyfriend is." Said with female with irritation in her voice. 

The male dragon blushed, "he's not my boyfriend-- And, you don't have to wait here if you're so impatient." Midnight said with a glare in her direction.

The female dragon sighed, crossing her arms. "I'll wait here because there's nothing else to do. Plus, being a third wheel is fun, especially when it's with your brother an his boyfriend."

The male dragon ignored her remarks for the moment getting giddy upon hearing wingbeats. Midnight squinted at the horizon, seeing a grey, winging figure. "I think that's him!" He said with embarrassing amounts of happiness. His sister grinned, then walked towards the cave they were waiting outside of.

"I'll leave you two lovebirds alone" she called with a mocking grin in their direction. 

Midnight turned toward the new arrival, Snowstorm, after giving his sister a sharp glare. "So--" he began, before getting cut off by a battle cry. Midnight glanced toward the sound, finding not one, but three dragons. ||assasins?!?|| he thought, eyes wide. "Snowstorm, we need to run!" He said grabbing the Icewing's cold talon in his. Midnight turned around, towards the cave, only to see his sister emerge from the shadows with a evil laugh. " Star?" midnight said, realizing her betrayal. 

"Yes, brother." She hissed, a wicked grin on her face. "Don't attack yet!" She hissed at one assassin, about to close his talons around Snowstorm's neck. "I think my talons would be much more effective.." She said with a toothy, evil grin. She extended a talon, pointed it at Snowstorm's neck, then made a violent slash through the air with her claw. All that came from Snowstorm was a gurgling gasp, then he fell to the ground at Midnight's feet, practically lifeless. 

Midnight looked up at his sister from his place on the ground, crouched near Snowstorm. A look of sorrow, anger, and sudden betrayal etched on his face. "Star--" his voice broke, "wh-why?!" He said, tears streaming. 

Star gave a crooked grin, "because. I thought it'd be fun to watch you cry and suffer over your little crush before killing you off too." She said, sneering. "And now.." She said with a singsongy tone, "I think it's time you joined him." She narrowed her eyes, her voice having enough finality. But, before she could make a peircing cut through the air, Midnight lunged.

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red sea

[she/her]

BOO

#TrashySignature

#CheeseRights

saw it all burn before his eyes

but all he told was lies.

says he saw nothing

but, we can all see it in his eyes

He says he's happy.

But, he's a liar.

blame the arson for the fire

Oceanus glanced at the sky. She should be here by now. It was nearly dawn, the time when he had to get back to the castle. Hurry up, Stargazer. There was a sudden flapping sound behind him, and when he turned his face lit up with joy.

“Stargazer!” he exclaimed, throwing his wings around her. Stargazer happily hugged him back, but then pulled away. He noticed for the first time that her eyes were full of tears.

“What’s wrong?” he asked gently.

“Oh, I wish I could tell you,” she responded. “But basically, we can’t meet anymore.”

Oceanus gasped. “Why? Have we been found out? Are you in danger?”

”I wish that were the case. But no it isn’t.” Thrusting her wings around once more, she whispered “Goodbye, my love.” She looked at him one last time, tears rolling down her face, her eyes full of love and grief. Then she turned, spread her wings, and flew away. Illuminated by the light of the rising sun, she flew in the direction of the rainforest. Her words rang in his head. “Goodbye, my love.” I’ll never forget you, Stargazer.

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER AND I CAN USE A CHRISTMAS AESTHETIC 

Scorpio glanced across the den, keeping a golden eye out for any Outclaws. He glanced around quickly, talons clicking across the paved ground, as he furrowed his brow in frustration. Where are they?! A scarred SandWing kept a wary eye on him, but Scorpio shrugged off their looks; so waht if he looked different? He ran a talon along the smooth surface where one of his horns should have been, feeling the gaping hole left by the unstoppable fiery wrath of SkyWings. A thud sounded next to him, and he half-smiled "Moondust" he said quietly, as the NightWing stood behind him "you came, where are Icecap, Peregrine and Ocher?" Moondust sighed, wrapping her starry wings around herself "Ocher just stopped at the buffet" she sighed, indicating towards an Outclaws post, where a scrawny MudWing was rushing over to them. 

He sighed in sync with Moondust, but broke out a smile at Ocher's friendly face. "Hi Scorpio, Moondust, Icecap is nearly here..." She started, glancing cautiously, her smile fading "This is dangerous! What if someone catches us, or" she gulped "what if a SandWing queen finds us?" Scorpio rested a talon on her shoulder gently "It'lobe fine, I'm still a SandWing, horn or no horn" "Oh really?" A voice snorted, and Scorpio groaned "Icecap!" He smiled at the beautiful IceWing, captivated by her shining eyes "Hello to you too, Scorpio!" She laughed, but wariness behind her composure "Peregrine couldn't make it" she choked out nervously "I nearly didn't either..." Scorpio narrowed his eyes, wrapping a wing around her gently "You're here now, and now we can all stick together, OK? Icecap and I have to take shifts for the IceWings and SandWings, but we'll be fine, everyone, I promise" They all nodded, huddling together in the midst of the turmoil "Don't break that promise" Icecap whispered.

Scorpio lay heaving on the sand dunes, alone, abandoned. I'm sorry Icecap, raise our eggs alone... He thought, throat dry and parched as he watched the swarm of dragons overhead. You'll all be just fine, wait and see...

• Posted at:

~<<Sol>>

THESE ARE ALL SO AMAZING! I especially love Shi's, Amarok's, and Lavender's. Maybe I'll write one later.

• Posted at:

{Prism}

#RememberTheLost

Creator of the RP TMSH

1 year · 74 pages   

And all she wants to do is fly...

The shadowy bogs that marked the three cornered border between the Sand, Sky and Mud kingdoms were a perfect meeting place. Unfortunatly, the dragons which met there were less than subtle.

"I'm telling you, you pigeon-brained idiot, the more Burn pushes on the IceWings the closer they get to the Great Ice Cliff and a full on massacre!"

Reo, a pale blue IceWing, was almost entirely in dark brown mud, was glowering at his companion, a blue eyed MudWIng who seemed vastly disinterested in what he had to say.

"And why are you telling me this? It's not like Queen Moorhen will listen. She's too scared of Burn, and I am no longer trustworthy."

Her tail, speckled with turquoise spots, dragged through the mud. The dark brown mess trailed up her limbs and almost to her stomach.

"And if she did, why would she trust the word of an IceWing? It's useless Reo. This war is never going to end."

With a leap into the air and a flap of her wings, she vanished into the sky, leaving a very dirty and very disgruntled IceWing by himself in enemy territory.

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

A thin figure of… a sandwing, mudwing, Icewing, NIGHTWING!?! No It wasn’t a Nightwing or a mudwing you could see the shine of bright scales but you couldn’t quite make out the color. As the dragon stepped into the light you could clearly see that It was a small sandwing, of course how could you be so stupid, Cacti was sent out to Trade, a secret pathway of tunnels under foot spread for miles and miles all leading to one huge tavern where dragons of all tribes could swap stories, goods and occasionally a few maps of hidden secrets, covered by the queens plural or just singular, but many dangers awaited the Trade soon hordes of soldiers will flood the tunnels, a massacre if that’s how you want to put it, They couldn’t blame you, they offered you so much treasure, and you got to keep your life too

• Posted at:

Habeas corpus

this is a cruel and unusual form of punishment!

All hail Your Royal Blueness!

Spoopy 24/7

if you are reading this you must be a unicorn, oh hi mom!

#EmergancySeaFish

Forum Family: EVERYONE!

(I might suck at this, but who cares!)

Logical had always been the same. She was Shy, Elegant, Smart, Strong, and most of all Kind. Her name kept changing Logicality, Logical, and Logically. Dragons called her these because her name made no sense but her personality did. Logicality's real name is List. She is a nightwing, but not a normal one. She was a princess! She was related to a dragon named Starglider, her sister. Her sister's ribcage showed the bones did! She was also related to Queen Heritage, and King Cardiology. One thing List hated was that her parents reeked to kill the ice dragons for ripping List's sister's underbelly open, but somehow after that happened Star survived! That was her sister's nickname. This was thirteen years ago. She ran away thirteen years ago.

-Starglider-

I ran I hid, but I never found peace! Star thought as she was moving to another cave with her family. I married an Ice dragon even though their tribe hurt me! But I still loved him. Star fell   down and fell asleep and a moment later her family shouted. "Tell us a story mom!" She instantly woke up. "Fine darlings." She said. "I'll tell you how me a your father fell in love." They all shouted. "Yay!" And she sat up. "If you let me I shall begin now. It was a long time ago thirteen years ago in fact. I was ten my sister List was fourteen, and we were princesses. My parents had been in a long war against the icewings. I participated in that war when I was ten, and randomly survived and ice dragon's attack! My ribs showed the bones did I was brought to a nightwing, not just any a nurse that was immediately after the battle wound made it on me! I went into battle the next year and met a icewing. He was handsome, nice, firece, and loving. His name was Frost. He was your..." They all fell asleep at that cliffhanger so she ended.

(I hope you enjoy!)

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

"Never hope, but pacified peace." ~ Fate

Q u e e n   o f    S p o r t s

{Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Onyx, Splashy, Crescent, and Snowfox.}

I wrote a fanfic series recently about the dragonets of destiny, but different ones and different names and now I'm wondering if you guys want to see it here....

• Posted at:

|>~~Imagine~~<|

{}He/Him/They{}

#RememberTheLost

#ProtectThePuddle

#Alltheships

#Jinglebells

#ChristmasIsHere

It's time for CHRISTMAS!! A month early but pfft I don't care!

Falcon beat her wings even harder. The storm was getting worse. Even her speed  couldn't stop raindrops from pelting her scales, each one stinging like a needle. still, she couldn't wait. She just had to see Otter. Sure, he was a Seawing ans she was a Skywing. But that didn't mean it couldn't happen. As long as they kept their meetings a secret, nothing bad could happen. They decided to hold them at the abandoned Island Palace. No ene would ever go there, let alone think two romantics were meeting there every week. It was perfect. As she pulled down to land, however, Falcon noticed not one, but two dragons waiting for her at the palace. Suspicion creeped its way up her snout. He couldn't have ratted me out, could he? would he? she thought. She landed, keeping her distance. After minutes of silence, finally Otter spoke. "I would like you to meet Oyster. She is... complicated. She's my sister, and she's an Animus. I want her to make sure we are always together." 

• Posted at:

I am a Fanwing, a potterhead,  and a Time Lord.

A ravenclaw, a rainwing, and a Mormon

Winterwatcher Forever,

Doctor  Whovian,

WoF  rocks!

I AM DRAGONKEEPER!

Thunder crashed and lightning flashed. The silhouette of a huge, glittering dragoness was barely visible through the torrential rain. Water gushed down her face and stung her eyes. The hostile wind buffeted her wings as she struggled to stay on course. Her striking blue eyes darted through the sheets of rain trying to make out her destination. Her mind spun, and the echoing sound of wingbeats filled her head. Making her snap her in every direction wary of followers. And by followers she meant her family.

She could clearly see them in her mind glowering and brooding with aloof faces and the lone silver bands around their necks glistening. She felt the sickening lurch of her throat and she had to run her talons across her neck to remind herself she had gotten rid of her band. The symbol of the IceWing First Circle. A symbol that they were better than everyone else. North hated it. She remembered the day she had snapped it clean off her throat and tossed in into the ocean. It was the same day she had decided she would break every IceWing law imaginable, she had fallen in love with a NightWing. She knew her family already thought of her as a waste. She was strong, smart, and dangerous but she had sentiment and kindness. Traits fellow IceWings rarely felt. Her parents, Wolf and Huntress were outraged but not as much as her conniving sister Bear. Bear was the classic IceWing, dangerous, powerful, and smug. She was deadly and hated interference. Three of North’s siblings had already left. Her brother Iceberg had been exiled for blatantly disobeyed Queen Bittercold’s order to marry a fellow First Circle IceWing. And her other brother Seal, had ran away when he foiled Bear’s attempts to destroy a scavenger town. Her last sibling was Shatter, the youngest dragonet. And she had been killed by Bear who made it look like an accident but she knew better.

North flew farther, the wind drummed against her icy blue wings and she squinted through the shroud. Then she saw it, a faint flicker of black movement below her. She dove headfirst her talons outstretched. And her claws grasped upon rock. A sea stack. North folded in her wings and acknowledged the small dragoness beside her. A petite, wiry NightWing. The dragon held her wings above her head protecting herself from the rain and she was clutching a large, brown satchel. “Finally”, North stepped forward, keeping her tail and wings close to her body so she didn’t knock the other dragon off the narrow cliff. “Foreshadow, are they…” North’s voice trailed off, her glittering blue eyes fixed on the satchel. The NightWing nodded and gently handed the bag to North. “Apocalypse, is he alright? I haven’t heard from him so?” Not hearing Foreshadow, North delicately lifted the flap of the bag. Warmth spread cross her scales as she gently removed the precious cargo. Two glistening, beautiful eggs. The first one was large, with a smooth iridescent blue-white shell. While the other was small and pale silver. North brushed her wing over the eggs, then gingerly placed them back into the satchel, smiling. She would have remained in a happy train of thought if Foreshadow hadn’t nudged her with her tail frowning. “Apocalypse?” Foreshadow asked rubbing her forearms nervously. “Oh, I’m sorry he’s fine Foreshadow. He’s waiting for me”, North said and a relieved look spread across Foreshadow. Her wings and face looked slightly less tense. As the two dragons stood there the wind howled and blew violently against their backs. North frowned, she knew her sister wanted to kill her. And if she couldn’t, she would kill her dragonets. North grimaced glancing over at the bag beneath her talons. The pale shell of the smaller egg was visible by a tear in the sack. It was too risky. North knew if she got to the rainforest, to Apocalypse they’d be safe, but she also knew that Bear was out there, waiting, stalking. North stood, her mind whirling with dozens of possible escape routes. None of them safe enough. North didn’t notice Foreshadow, she stood there frowning, finally brushing her with her ebony wing. “North, the other egg” she said softly and North’s head and shoulder slumped. “I thought you kept it with Thrillseeker, to be safe, I knew it was a possibility it was unhealthily small. I should have known.” North finished looking crestfallen. “No, North” Foreshadow took the IceWing’s talons in her own. “He hatched, he’s a boy. Healthy and clever”, North’s face lit up. “Really? What does he look like, is he small, large?” North leapt forward seizing Foreshadow excitedly by the forearms not aware she nearly knocked the small NightWing off the sea stack. Foreshadow had to flap her wings to recover her balance. “North he’s wonderful. Black as night, he barely is recognizable as a hybrid if not at all. His scales are unnaturally cold though” she said frowning. “I left him with Thrills you know, so he’d be safe.” Foreshadow’s gaze fell. “North, I’m sorry. I almost did something terrible!” North, still clutching the NightWing’s forearms looked nervously at her. “I nearly kept him North! It’s just that since I’ve always wanted a dragonet and Thrillseeker does too. So, ugh I’m an awful dragon North, I’m so sorry!” North loosened her grip. “Oh Shadow” she said gently “I never should have put that much on you.” Foreshadow smiled, though she still felt horrible about it. “You named him too, didn’t you” North asked with a smile. Foreshadow nodded slowly. “I named him Cleverclaws, because he’s so clever. I mean yesterday he figured out how to peel a mango all on his own.” Foreshadow said proudly. North sighed sadly, a moment she would never spend with her dragonet. “Oh North I’m so sorry! I’ll bring him, tomorrow we can meet in the rainforest and you can take him. I mean he probably won’t even remember me” Foreshadow said kindly but there was an unmistakable flicker of sadness to her soft emerald eyes. North flared her wings looking pensive. “You know, you said Cleverclaws looks almost like a regular NightWing, right?” Foreshadow nodded, intrigued. “Well, my sister is out there, waiting. And I don’t want to risk my dragonets life. Foreshadow, why don’t you raise Cleverclaws and one of the eggs for now. I mean you are their aunt. It will just be until I settle my dispute with Bear.” “What, no! I couldn’t…” North looked deeply into Foreshadow’s eyes. “Shadow, Thrillseeker is waiting for you isn’t he?” “In Possibility” Foreshadow answered softly. “Then’s it settled, as long as you’re willing.” North answered slowly. “Of course”. North carefully reached into the satchel and lifted the silver egg into her talons. She paused for a moment, a part of her wanted to snatch up her eggs and fly off into the storm with them. But she knew she couldn’t. She sighed and gently handed the egg to Foreshadow. Foreshadow took it softly into her talons looking solemn. As North lifted the satchel onto her back. She looked at Foreshadow and gently lifted  the NightWing’s gentle, crescent shaped black talons, into her own long jagged blue ones. “Foreshadow, thank you. I’ll tell Apocalypse you’re alright. He’s worried.” Foreshadow nodded. “I am lucky to have you as my sister in law” North finished and with one final look at each other both dragons shot into the sky. Foreshadow blinked back the rain, squinting. She clutched the pale silver egg gently and watched as North gracefully disappeared into a silhouette against the rain. And with that Foreshadow took off in the opposite direction.

North growled holding the satchel firmly. She listened for Foreshadow’s wingbeats but they were drowned out by the rain. Wait, she heard something. Wingbeats she arched her neck upward and quicker than a lightning bolt something huge rammed into the IceWing’s side. Long jagged talons raked across her scales and a low rattling noise alerted her senses. Frostbreath. She kicked the attacking dragon off of her, Bear. “Bear! You don’t have to do this”, she called into the storm her sister’s malevolent glare was visible through the shroud. A lone strike of lightning illuminated Bear, lighting every pale silver scale and especially the infuriated glint in her black eyes. North opened her mouth to breathe Frostbreath but her sister rammed into her side before she could. Talons slashed across her wings. North hissed kicking her off becoming more exhausted every second. She dove trying to get away but her sister grabbed her by her shoulders yanking her back upwards. North thought furiously, it seemed impossible to win. Bear rammed herself into her again. North scratched her talons across Bear’s scales. And, with one final struggle she pushed off of Bear and dove downward. She flared her wings hovering then she surged towards Bear seizing her left wing and threw her with all her might. Bear flew backwards than crashed into an unseen sea stack beneath her. The screech of talons down rock could be heard amongst her infuriated screams before a splash into the ocean below. North sighed, and gently patted the satchel around her neck. She flew, but as she navigated through the torrential downpour she heard wingbeats. Impossible, she whipped around. A NightWing. For a second her heart skipped a beat. Foreshadow? Could it be, if it was she could reunite with her dragonet and eggs. But sadly she reliaze the dragon was male. He gained closer until they were barely wingbeats away. “North, the eggs are they?” Apocalypse began. “Two are with your sister and Thrillseeker.” She began “and the other?” North pointed to the satchel. He nodded. “Should we go after Foreshadow?” he asked positioning himself so his wings directed the rain off of her. “No, if my sister is still out there going after Foreshadow will only lead her to them”, North sad shaking her head sadly. Apocalypse nodded. Then, both of them took off into the stormy sky. But what they didn’t know was that dark blue eyes watched them intently from below. Bear, injured and clutching onto the side of a rock as the cold strong waves crashed against her sides, she watched the two dragons spiral off through the rain. A slow smile slid across her face like a crack on an egg. “Interesting……”

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

In the Summer Palace, Hurricane was waiting for someone. Someone who was not supposed to be here. She kept glancing at the sky and hoping to see a dark spec, but there wasn't. "Who are waiting for?" a voice behind her said. Hurricane looked behind her and saw Aqua sitting. Öh...... No one," she answered. Aqua stood up and walked towards Hurricane. " Is it that Draco guy you keep writing to?" she asked. "How do you know about that!?" Hurricane shouted. Aqua couldn't have looked in her room in the Deep Palace could she? No she couldn't have.... Right she thought. " I kinda over heard you talking about him to your teacher yesterday" she winced. "Wha-" she said. She got interrupted by a small shadow shaped like a dragon looming over her. Without even looking up she new who it was. "Draco?" she asked "Hurricane..." a voice said. She turned around and there he was, a handsome NightWing with light green eyes and a dark green tone under his starry wings.  

• Posted at:

Huffleuff

Moonbli

Turtljo

Claril

Sunnyflight

Glorybringer

Tornado the SkyWing

Snow Leopard the IceWing

Python the RainWing

Scorpion the SandWing

Alligator the MudWing

Dolphin the SeaWing

Dreamchaser the NightWing

(@Huffleuff- That feels weird seeing my Oc/my Nick be used because apparently people love the name Hurricane.)

• Posted at:

{{~~>Hurricane<~~}}

(Hurricane)

"Peekaboo! I see you!"

"Never hope, but pacified peace." ~ Fate

Q u e e n   o f    S p o r t s

{Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Onyx, Splashy, Crescent, and Snowfox.}

ikr but that little story i wasn't finished with it because my laptop was being weird..... i'm making another one tho

• Posted at:

Huffleuff

Moonbli

Turtljo

Claril

Sunnyflight

Glorybringer

Tornado the SkyWing

Snow Leopard the IceWing

Python the RainWing

Scorpion the SandWing

Alligator the MudWing

Dolphin the SeaWing

Hurricane was waiting for someone on a beach near the Summer Palace. The sand getting in her talons and little crabs walking around her, seagulls calling in the distince. The ocean was blue and the setting sun reflecting off the salty water... what a perfect day. There was a noise besides the calling of seagulls and crashing waves... a sound of beating wings. She looked up and saw a NightWing, he was about her age and had light and dark green eyes and a dark green tone under his starry wings. " Are you Hurricane?" he asked. "Y-Yes I am" she answered. " And are you Draco?" she asked him. He nodded. They stared at each other for a very long time. Well this is awkward she wanted to say. Draco cleared his throat and said, " It is awkward..." he said shyly. "D-did you just read my mind?" she said nervously, fidgeting with her claws. " Oh, sorry... I thought I told you I could read minds." he said. They sat there for what felt like half and hour. "Well it's getting dark, I should go ba-" there was a rustle in the bushes. Hurricane could see Draco's ears twitching and she could feel her doing that too. "Get back..." he whispered. Hurricane got up and got behind him. After a while the rustle became small noise to a big thumping noise. " Do you think it's another dragon, Draco?" Hurricane asked him. "Let's just see, shall we..." he said, walking towards the woods. All of a sudden a SkyWing jumped out of the bushes and attacked Draco. The SkyWing had armor  on so obviously he's a guard, but he was twice Draco's size. Then without thinking Hurricane pounced on the SkyWing and started fighting him. The huge dragon was stong. He slashed her leg and felt blood gushing down it. Hurricane fell back, wincing at the cut on her leg. The SkyWing grabbed his sphere and got ready to stab her. Draco whacked him with his tail and grabbed the sphere and stabbed him right in the heart. "Where did he come from?" Hurricane said after a while. " I don't know...." he shrugged. Than he looked at the sky and sniffed. "We better go, I smell more coming." he said. Hurricane nodded. Then they flew to the continent. 

Hurricane's wings were becoming sore and she was getting really tired. "Can we rest now, Draco?" she asked. Draco looked around. "Yeah." he said. They flew down to the forest floor, dark trees with vines were looking creepier than ever. The ground was mostly dirt and leaves but Hurricane could see little patches of grass here and there. She looked at Draco, he was looking for a place to sleep. Around him were rocks and a small river with fish in it. Hurricane was hungry. Then she jumped in leaving a splash attacking Draco. As Hurricane's scales were glowing in the dark river, a small fish was swimming along side her, but sadly she had to eat something. She grabbed the fish with her snout and flew out of the water. She glanced at Draco, "Hungry?" He looked at the dead fish in her mouth. "I am but I like my food cooked, sorry." he said. " Oh it's fine" she ripped half the fish and ate it. "So, where we headed?" she asked, eating the rest of the fish. " I've heard of this small town called Postibility, so I thought we could go there." he said. Well I better go to sleep then she thought, sleeply. She layed down  under one of the rocks and drifted into deep sleep. The next morning she was awaken by a smell of what smelt like burnt octapus. She looked around and saw Draco cooking a dead deer using his fire. Hurricane wrinkled her snout with discust. "Like I said, I like my food cooked." he said. After a little breakfast the two dragons headed to Posibility. 

• Posted at:

Huffleuff

Moonbli

Turtljo

Claril

Sunnyflight

Glorybringer

Tornado the SkyWing

Snow Leopard the IceWing

Python the RainWing

Scorpion the SandWing

Alligator the MudWing

Dolphin the SeaWing

I love how you used a phrase from the books. 

• Posted at:

These are so good! I feel like some of them could be a prologue to one of the books. I love those glimpses into other characters and/or the past. Tui is so great at building rich worlds and characters and you guys are too!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

1 ,