All characters being analyzed are fictional characters from the game: New Danganronpa V3: A New Semester of Killing (NDRV3)

Danganronpa is a visual novel, murder mystery game series. The trials themselves have various gameplay mechanics as well.

The basic rules that stay the same for every game:

16 students are trapped in an enclosed space. In order to escape, they have to kill another student and not get caught. Once a murder has occurred, the students will investigate for an allotted time and then participate in a class trial. At the end of the trial, they vote for "whodunnit". If they guess correctly, only the "blackened"(killer) is executed. If they guess incorrectly, everyone except the blackened gets executed and the blackened gets to leave.

Norms for the Students:
There are 16 "Ultimate Students" in every game. To be an Ultimate, that character had to be the best (at their talent) in their age group.

All of them are about 15-17 years old, in high school.

PSA: Information that could lead to spoiling the identity of a killer/victim will be written in white ink, but other plot twists will be clearly visible. Proceed with caution!

Format:
Name, the Ultimate _____
"[Their introductory statement, to possibly give insight into their personality]"
[insert text]

I've tried to post this multiple times, but it's never gone through. Is it 'cause it's too long? Just in case: I'll post the analyses one at a time after this post to hopefully get them through. I've read them over, I don't see anything rule-breaking...but I don't know. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

Ah.. so this is where you got some of the Tragic Awful Event elements. 

So should i send in the Format thing but insert with Kaitlynn..?

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

"I've been waiting a long time..."

Weekly Aesthetic: Dark

The original Arrowverse fangirl

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters

So you just put in a bunch of ML characters?

When I finally get finish with my character I might join, seems fun

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

Erm, sorry for the confusion. This thread was created purely to discuss the characters from NDRV3 and their potential as characters in the ML FWRP. 

"Part 2" would be when one speculates about a ML character in Danganronpa (the opposite of this thread basically)

@Vertigo Indeed, more so for the first arc rather than NDRV3 though. I also recommend avoiding this thread since I'll be discussing spoilers for the game

@Autumn a bit different, there isn't something to sign up for here. To put it simply, this is where I discuss characters from the game NDRV3 and have fun thinking of how they would be if they existed in the ML FWRP world instead of participating in the killing game

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist

"Oh yeah... my name is Kaede Akamatsu. I'm the Ultimate Pianist. Nice to meet you!"

The "protagonist" of New Danganronpa V3 (NDRV3). She's the Ultimate Pianist; She's been playing piano ever since she was young, and she was won numerous contests and awards. As a result, the "Ultimate Initiative" offered her the title of "Ultimate", giving her a plethora of benefits.

As for personality; Kaede's a strong, optimistic person. She's like a beacon of hope for the others. She encourages others to work together, socializes with them, and helps out whoever needs help with a mostly self-less heart. Beyond those traits, she has her flaws too. She doesn't know when to stop, as evidenced from her pushing on the others on the Death Road of Despair over and over. She may not have realized it, but her enthusiasm prevented the others from being able to stop and quit when they wanted to. Kaede can also be kind of blunt. When Shuichi started freaking out when the two of them first met, she told him to "shut up! You're not the only one confused right now!" When she snaps, she lashes out with an insult. Since we play the game from her perspective, for the first chapter + prologue, we can see her inner monologue. If one chooses to hang out with Miu, the player can see Kaede's thoughts going "Hold it in...hold it in...endure..."

Kaede wouldn't be too out of place in the ML world. Despite being an Ultimate, she isn't too kooky, nor is she as quirky as the other characters. She isn't necessarily the most relatable out of all the characters, but she's the easiest to get along with; down-to-earth basically, past the slight hot-headedness.

She would be introduced with Shuichi Saihara and they would be dating already. I just want my OTP to live... Why, Kodaka, why? Why did you have to crush my OTP like you crushed Kaede's corpse? Kaede would try to get along with other fairly well-mannered people. From her interactions with Miu, we can tell that she tries to be nice but will eventually snap and lash out if the person continues to be a jerk. She and a character like Amaya would probably get into a lot of fights. She might also be good friends with outgoing people like Chelsea, and she makes an effort to interact with the shyer ones (like Shuichi).

The game shows that Kaede has leadership qualities; yet, to reiterate, she has flaws that could easily make other's trust in her drop. Also, the characters in this FWRP are all rather headstrong so Kaede probably wouldn't be able to rally all of them together. It'll mostly just be for the Danganronpa group of people.

Kaede's pianist talent wouldn't be referenced a lot since it's not an utilitarian talent. She might have several threads about her giving a performance. Maybe some of the students would ask her to play the music for their performances and musicals ('cause I know y'all like your musicals)

As for her animal: In her Argument Armament, she has a flowery cat mask. In her execution's "title panel", there's a Monokuma-cat sitting on the music staff. As a result, I think Kaede should be a species of cat. I haven't decided yet, but maybe a Russian Blue would be the best fit. Russian Blues are highly sought after for their elegance, coat, and ability to bond with their owners. Piano could be considered something "elegant", and it's easy to get along with Kaede. Maybe Kaede's hero suit would be mostly gray-blue with tints of her dusty rose color scheme.

Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective

"I'm... Shuichi Saihara. They call me the Ultimate Detective, but..."

As far as personality goes: Shuichi is an uncertain, softspoken boy who doubts his own work. A very self-depreciative individual, Shuichi has qualms with uncovering the truth.

From the backstory revealed in the game: he's mainly raised by his uncle. To quote him: "My parents have a very hands-off approach to parenting." His parents are an actor and a screenwriter; they're usually away in a different country. As a result, Shuichi stays with his uncle. This is also why Shuichi's become familiarized with detective business. He's overseen several domestic/civil cases (tax fraud, finding lost pets, infidelity cases) from his time in his uncle's detective agency. (From that, I think I can safely say that his uncle's agency has no direct police affiliation.)

Shuichi quite dislikes being a detective; he detests the idea of uncovering people's secrets for money. However, as he has been involved in more and more cases, he realizes that solving mysteries and seeing others happy because of it is quite fulfilling for him. He fully supports one of his uncle's policies: a detective must follow through with his clients to make sure both parties are as satisfied as they can be. If one simply returns a runaway to the family they run away from, the runaway will probably only run off again. Both sides must be heard.

At the same time: Shuichi can't shake off his inhibitions. The reason Shuichi became an Ultimate was because of a certain murder case. He solved it and deduced the culprit before the police could. When the police were arresting the murderer, the culprit shot Shuichi a look of pure fury. Apparently, the victim of the murder was abusive. The culprit was getting revenge for a relative that had been abused by the victim. People were saying that the culprit was right in what they did. This was the start of Shuichi's self-doubt and insecurities. If revealing the truth brought negativity, he would refrain from doing so. He wears a hat so that he doesn't have to see something he doesn't like; even if he was looking up, the hat's brim could be used to block out something he didn't want to see. Shuichi also feels uncomfortable when looking others in the eye due to his fear of seeing anger and fury. Further information was given in Kaito's last free-time-event. Shuichi claims that all he did was find overlooked evidence, which led him to the missing piece of the puzzle. That's why he feels as if he's not talented at all.

Shuichi's and Kaede's interactions are very precious (to me). Kaede's extroverted nature helps guide Shuichi out of his comfort zone a bit, and she teases him good-naturedly, making him flustered adorable.

So, for ML, that chemistry would be retained. I think Shuichi and Kaede would've revealed their hero identities to each other, and they would try to transform together. In terms of teamwork, Shuichi would be Kaede's sidekick due to his passive personality. He would give her objective data and help formulate plans to take down villains.

Shuichi wouldn't go out of his way to make friends. If Kaede made a friend, he might interact with them a bit more, but he wouldn't befriend someone without Kaede befriending them first. In the same vein, he's not going to be attached to Kaede's hip 24/7 so there will be times when he's out and about. He might be forced to interact with others in these instances. Shuichi would be nervous and awkward, wanting to exit the conversation as quickly as possible.

There might be possibly conflict/complications between Marion and Shuichi, as well as other known criminal characters. Koki would mess with Shuichi (just like in the game) a whole bunch with Kaede running as fast as a certain hedgehog to protect her bf. As for Marion, I've noticed that Marion has an obsession with "being the best". An "Ultimate" is supposed to be the best, so that could be a catalyst for an argument.

In the game, Shuichi's character develops after Kaede dies. Her death and her "wish" are his drive to uncover the truth. No matter what the truth is, it is his duty to carry it out. He won't let the others die because of a "blackened." That is Kaede's wish; for them to survive. Her death also causes him to take off his hat; the hat was his way of hiding, so by taking it off, it shows that he's not going to hide anymore. He'll find the truth.

I'm not sure how we could translate this development into the game without Kaede's death. I honestly don't want her to die a second time. Perhaps a possible scenario would be when with-holding the truth caused harm to his best friends. He would've thought that hiding the truth like he normally does would be the best course of action. With some persuasion from Kaede, his character development could happen.

For Shuichi's animal: I'm thinking a bloodhound. A bloodhound's a classic hunting dog known to have one of the best senses of smell out of all the dog breeds. In old-fashioned detective dramas, you tend to see the police use them to track down criminals. A bloodhound would be fitting, as Shuichi is a detective (apprentice) and his job is to "sniff out the truth". Maybe the whole "cat and dog" comparison between Kaede and Shuichi could be yet another example of their "opposites attract" theme.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut

"I'm Kaito Momota, Luminary of the Stars! Even crying children adore the Ultimate Astronaut!"

Kaito is a very energetic, highly "gung-ho" individual. He shares several traits with Kaede: 1. A potential to rally the others together 2. Unfaltering (hard to shake, not entirely invincible) optimism, 3. Set morals: "believing in someone to the end", "sometimes you need to be a bit reckless to achieve your goals". Kaede's morals were: "Keep trying and you'll eventually succeed" a mentality she picked up from playing the piano.

An example of the second term is when he had a friend forge documents so that he could take the Astronaut exam. Normally, one needed to have a college degree to even take the exam, and Kaito's only a high-school student. The forgery was discovered, but the "higher-ups" decided that they liked Kaito and let him take the exam anyway. He passed with flying colors and is now an astronaut trainee.

Kaito is -- in his own words -- "a scientist type of guy". As an astronaut, he also needs to undergo a lot of training to prepare himself for space. First off, he needs knowledge in medicine, aeronautical engineering, scuba diving, linguistics, and survival training. Kaito also stresses that "teamwork/communication" is the most important trait an astronaut needs. That's why he learned how to speak Russian, Japanese, and English all fluently, as well as the culture.

Kaito hasn't actually gone to space yet, and his drive to go into infinity and beyond I'mnotsorry is what helps him to continue on and live through the killing game. His time is running out though; Despite his enthusiasm, he seems to have a sickness of some sort. He coughs up blood, and the way Kaito reacted to it was a the reaction of someone who knew what was happening to him. He still hasn't gone to space, but he's already dying and his body is weakening. This also explains why he's getting lazier in his training sessions with Shuichi and Maki.

(Kaito x Maki is my second OTP for this game. It's really cute, I can't help it. Kaito and Maki will once again befriend Shuichi and Kaede in this FWRP.)

Kaito can make some rather rash decisions sometimes based entirely on his belief and intuition. He is both logically and emotionally sharp, but it's very easy to skip over those areas and simply dismiss him as "a lovable idiot." One example of Kaito's sharp intuition: he said that the "everybody" Kirumi mentioned wasn't the trapped students, but another group. Another example is when Kaito looked at Maki and went: "Yeah. You look like you can fight." He was correct, since Maki is the Ultimate Assassin.

Kaito might come off as a cocky, impulsive, and overly confident (all of which are true), but his selflessness is a redeeming factor. He goes out of his way (like Kaede) to help out those who are drifting away/lagging behind. He helped comfort Shuichi, first by advising him to use his memories of Kaede to push on, then by inviting him to train with him. By befriending him, Kaito gave Shuichi someone he could trust. The same goes for when Maki was revealed by Kokichi to be the Ultimate Assassin. Maki felt cornered, and was prepared to close herself off completely when Kaito barged into her life and made her join Shuichi and him. This helped Maki open up and become more trusting of others. Kaito helped make Maki feel human again. OTP

In serious situations, Kaito doesn't think about his own well-being. He's willing to throw away his life and believe in Maki and Gonta. The whole occult thing could be considered "selfish", but that was used in a more humorous tone (but also alluded to something serious later on, Kaito dismissing his symptoms as a "cold" was to cover up something happening to him). His actions at the end of Ch. 4, where he shrugged off his sickness, also showed that he didn't want the others to worry.

Once you gain Kaito's trust, he's going to believe in you until the very end. Maki, Shuichi, and Kaede have all gained his trust (as well as some of the other students potentially). This comes at somewhat of a liability later, when he believed in Gonta who was actually a culprit. However, I can't really blame him. The scenario surrounding the murder is rather convoluted. This event broke Kaito's trust in Shuichi, so we know it's possible for someone to break Kaito's trust.

Other aspects of Kaito: He has a very strong fear of the occult. Whenever the occult is mentioned, he starts getting chills and he loses his appetite. Elaborating on a previous point: Kaito has an ego; he's always saying stuff like "A man doesn't apologize!". Also, instead of admitting he was afraid of the occult, he denies it and blames it on Monokuma saying something like: "Because of Monokuma's interference, I wasn't able to investigate properly!" He also has the tendency of lying and telling tall tales.

His animal would be the bar-headed goose. The bar-headed goose is one of the highest flying birds, as it can almost reach a height of 21,120 feet. Birds are also known to either be fierce (have you ever been chased by a goose?) or cowardly (like city crows and pigeons), fitting for Kaito. Also since Kaito is the Ultimate Astronaut and

s p a c e

Maki Harukawa, the Ultimate Child Caretaker Ultimate Assassin

"Maki Harukawa... Ultimate Child Caregiver..."

Starting off on a joking note: tragic backstory, violent, and murderer? Perfect! She'll fit right in. Maki's personality is cold and distant. Yet, despite her assassin-status, she's just a girl. She likes hand mirrors, jelly balls, and morning beach shores (not winter beach shores though). She talks about how she can't be human anymore yet still is able to show emotion (especially in later chapters when she grows closer to Shuichi). The reason she hid her talent was because anyone who knew of her talent would eventually try to kill her. Maki only kills if she's requested to do so, or in self-defense. Kaito's interest in befriending her confused her enough for him to get past those walls she erected around herself.

I quite like her interactions with Kaito and Shuichi post Chapter 2's trial and her talent reveal. It's like they have their own little group. They grow closer together as Kaito chips down the walls with his usual impulsive nature.

Onto backstory: Maki grew up in an orphanage. While at the orphanage, she lived with her best friend. This girl was a crybaby, but had a heart of gold. As Maki grew older, she noticed strange men coming to the orphanage and inspecting the kids. Turns out those men were members of a cult (the New Hope, I believe) that trains assassins; The orphanage was one of the places where they handpick new trainees. The cult sends funds to their orphanage when a trainee from the orphanage performs satisfactorily well. Maki's friend had great talent for assassinations; However, Maki knew her friend wouldn't be able to handle the grueling training and volunteered to go instead. If Maki had let her friend become an assassin, she knew it would've destroyed her. Her friend would've cried herself to sleep until she could no longer cry. (Maki probably was implying that she didn't want her friend to become as emotionless and broken as her.) The training not only gave her the basic physical training, it had to teach the trainees to withstand torture and to die when they had to. After all, an assassin who fails has no choice other than die. Maki knew that, if she failed and didn't endure, her friend would replace her. Her sacrifice would be in vain; her friend would still end up being an assassin.

Maki's friend is only mentioned in her free time events. At the end of those events, Maki tells the protagonist that her childhood friend has died. However, she feels like her friend died as happy as she could've been: Her friend saved a kid from an incoming car, pushing the kid out of the way and getting hit instead. Maki thought her friend must've been happy that her last act was saving a life.

Starting from the second chapter: Kaito gives Maki a nickname. The localization translated it to "Maki Roll". In the original Japanese version, Kaito called her Harumaki. "Maki" is also how you say "roll" in Japanese, so the localized version of Maki's pet name is literally "roll roll". The reason "Harumaki" doesn't work as well in the English version is because of the difference in cultures. In English, high school students usually refer to each other by their first names. In Japan, politeness is heavily emphasized; everyone calls each other by their family name first and foremost with an honorific attached. You'd only call someone by their first name if you were especially close to them/family. As a result, Kaito would've been more commonly referred to as "Momota-san" and Maki would've been "Harukawa-san". The nickname would fit more since Momota would've been calling her by her last name. At the end of Ch.4, when Kokichi calls Maki "Maki Roll", she answers: "You don't deserve to call me Maki Roll." I just found this absurdly cute, despite all the sadness and negativity happening in that moment.

This is more of a theory: Maybe Maki's "real" talent really is the "Ultimate Child Caregiver." I don't think she was lying when she said that kids seemed to come to her on their own. Maki had some talent as an Assassin, but her childhood friend had more talent so Maki was not the "best of the best" as an Ultimate should be. There's no denying that Maki had potential, but she's not the best. Maki probably had more of an innate talent for taking care of children, and it would've been interesting to see how she would've turned out if she had pursued that talent instead.

As for the ML FWRP world: Maki wouldn't get along with the others. She's not a Feral, she doesn't kill for justice: she kills as a job. Even outside her hero persona, she's required to kill. Her assassin status would probably be hidden from Shuichi, Kaede, and Kaito, since Maki would want to preserve her friendship with them. Despite everything that's happened to her, she's still a girl. She doesn't want to be completely alone. So in the end: there will be people who try to befriend Maki (with good intentions) but Maki will probably just stick with Kaede, Shuichi, and Kaito.

She might also conflict with Polar Breeze. I get the feeling Elizabeth wouldn't want to have someone who could overpower her when they're both civilians. Her standoffish nature would probably incite a bunch of "what gives?".

Maki's animal would be a Deathstalker. A deadly scorpion, it fits (kinda). I could've went mainstream and chosen a black wolf, cat, or fox, but I decided against it. Maki's rather slim and small, she doesn't seem very physically adept (on the outside) and her skills are more subtle. That's why I decided on a tiny -- but deadly -- arachnid.

Maki's "hero-self" might be a villain instead. Kaito and Maki wouldn't know each other's Miraculous identity; could be another Empress x Praying Mantis situation. Possibly tying in to her "real talent" theory I wrote before, maybe Maki has an arc where she decides to quit being an assassin (easier said than done.

Continuing on: In Maki's Free Time Events, Shuichi tells her that she should quit being as assassin and that he would do anything to help. Maki's exasperated. She tells him that she'll continue being an assassin as long as assassins are still needed. She mentions how some "complications" could only be solved with murder. As long as there are "complications", she'll continue to be an assassin. Unless Shuichi can completely abolish the idea of assassination, she'll continue to be an assassin and fund her orphanage. It's a hard task, but Maki's rooting for the detective to carry it out.

From that interaction, we can deduce that Maki doesn't want to be an assassin, but continues because she has an obligation. Just because she quits, it doesn't mean assassinations will stop, so she feels it's pointless to quit while the problem still exists and will continue to happen. She also has her orphanage to think of.

Possible solution: Kaito, Kaede, and Shuichi either catch Maki in the act (coincidentally stumbling on her off to carry out her next job, finding her store of weapons and equipment, seeing her right in the act of assassination) and Maki has no option except to tell them the full truth. Her friends will probably still trust her even after this, as unrealistic as that seems, as "trust" is another recurring theme in NDRV3. They'll try to find a way to make Maki quit. She'll offer the same reasons, as well as the additional "do you really think they're just gonna let me go?"

So far, my solutions have been 1. the orphanage burns down, erasing Maki's motive to keep going. 2. The cult itself is abolished, and Kaito and co. manage to save Maki from the massacre of the cult. 3. Kaito and gang get the cult arrested. This is probably not the way to go, as Maki will have to get arrested to.

At the end of all this: Maybe Maki can (tying into my earlier theory) finally show off her true talent as the Ultimate Child Caregiver. She'd have to keep her time as an assassin under wraps; who would trust a murderer with their kids?

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

See this is how to feel stupid

Post something on the forums when you are too tired to read

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

Oh mah gosh,  you have to continue this!!!

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

Me Gang: {Amatista} {Esmeralda} {Perla} {Rubi}

Hammock-flavored drinks rule!

Super Duper High Middle School Level Pianist (AKA Ultimate Pianist)

#FADE FOREVER

remember to post on this, me

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot

"I am K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot! But please, address me as Keebo!"

He is Professor Idabashi's prized invention, an intricate structure equipped with an advanced AI capable of evolving just like a human. is Keebo considers himself "human", and won't tolerate what he calls "robophobic remarks". This includes alluding to how his status as a robot should enable him to do certain things, calling robots useless or limited in function, and leaving him out of activities because of his robot status. 

His personality is that of a logical, and slightly cynical teenager. He is unable to "read the air" (which he responded with "I can read the air! I have been equipped with the latest in air quality detection technology"), tending to be extremely blunt and "ruining the mood". His actions are dominated by logical calculations, except for his constant drive for hope. He is adorably innocent, yet he can be a bit boastful of his plethora of functions. He can switch from being proud of his functions, to angry when another student nitpicks at them. His "inner voice" which turns out to be a viewer survey is the guide to all of his actions. He is very good and lawful, probably being a stick in the mud to the others.

In the ML world, there would be no reason to chane any aspect of his personality. His status as a robot would be a bit odd, to say the least, but he shouldn't find it too hard to fit in (If we take his relationship with the other students as reality). He's an easy target for nitpicking and bullying, so many an Akuma could flutter along.

... but wait, can robot's get infected with Akumas? He's sentient enough to feel emotions as evidenced by Miu's death so would an Akuma be able to infect him/an object dear to him?

Keebo without his inner voice can be deadly. He has a much less optimistic approach once he loses his inner voice. Maybe, in a situation where his antennae is cut off, resulting in the loss of his internal voice, he would become the cynical and extremist Keebo and have to be stopped. It could be an equivalent of an Akuma, but with robot gunsand jetpacks involved.

Keebo and his robot status would bring a lot of potential plot points, fluff points, angst points? The entire concept of a robot being a student in school would be interesting to say the least. What if it's raining? He might rust. We should make a plot point of that.

Yet again, not sure if robots can wear Miraculous. *Enchanted has been shot for too many robophobic remarks* and if he had one, I'm not sure what kind of animal he'd be. Maybe some sort of dolphin or primate to represent his intelligence, which he is proud of. 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Interesting. (spoilers for episode 5 or 6 of ML season 2 in white)

In the episode Robostus though, there is a robot that gets akumatized because he has emotions

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

@bixbite: (in white) im pretty sure thats episode 6.  and isnt it max getting akumatized? or i could be completely wrong

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

In white:

No, it's not Max. It's his robot. =D

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER