Hey guys!  So, I haven't posted in a long time, but I thought it'd be cool to make a post about the Jade Mountain Prophecy, because it was never really officially "decoded", you know?  Definitely post any ideas you have about it! 

Beware the darkness of dragons...,

I think this is basically just a warning like, "Dragons can do horrible things, beware!" etc, etc.

Beware the stalker of dreams...,

This is definitely Scarlet

Beware the talons of power and fire...,

So it was confirmed that the "talons of power" is the literally Talons of Power in DoD, but I think the talons of fire is Peril, and maybe the talons of power actually has a double meaning, because of Turtle or maybe any animus dragon in general?

Beware one who is not what she seems.

I'm not sure about this one, maybe it's about Moon, or Icicle???  Any thoughts?

Something is coming to shake the earth...,

This is Darkstalker, as confirmed in DoD

Something is coming to scorch the ground.

I'm not sure if this is Darkstalker, too, or something else.  What do you think?

Jade Mountain will fall beneath thunder and ice...

I'd assume the "thunder" is the NightWings and the "ice" is, obviously, the IceWings

Unless the lost city of night can be found.

Like what Qibli and Moon said, this probably meant what (or who) can be found in the old Night Kingdom, which ended up being Darkstalker's mother.  But it was never completely confirmed, so if you have any other thoughts on it, please share! 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Ambreeze

(I will be gone from January - April!) 

Love God, Love Others, Love Yourself

Stay alive, friends |-/

fK&C TOPVictoriaDrivOwl City

Jesus saved me 

Life is worth living and love is worth giving. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

Possibly I'm a minority in this, but...I kind of can't stand that the Jade Mountain Prophecy wasn't even remotely decoded? Maybe I wasn't paying attention, but I thought the prophecy was such a footnote and hardly came up at all.

• Posted at:

Clever, A Very Clever Guy

he/theyintj-a extravagant nerd

loves that razzle dazzle aesthetic ☆

felis catis is your taxonomic nomenclature

an endothermic quadruped, carnivorous by nature

Yeah, I agree with you, Clever.  That's one of the main reasons I made this thread, so that we could share our ideas of what exactly it meant. 

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Stay alive, friends |-/

Jesus saved me 

Life is worth living and love is worth giving. Never let anyone tell you otherwise.

bump

• Posted at:

Ambreeze

Stay alive, friends |-/

Jesus saved me 

Would there be any significance in maybe the prophecy was garbled nonsense that vaguely outlined events to come? Or is that even more speculative

keep in mind I haven't actually read DoD and the stuff I know is from reading the synopses.

• Posted at:

Cyclone

(formerly/perhaps still known as Em)

I think I've only read up until Book Eight whoops

As my name indicates, I'm secretly a low pressure rotatey thing also I like puns

I THINK THUNDER AND ICE ARE LITERAL AS IN ANEMONE`S POWER TO CHANGE THE WEATHER AND DARKSTALKER IS USING HER TO DO THAT KINDA LIKE WHAT HE DID TO WINTER    BTW IM ON BOOK NINE

• Posted at:

I'm a night-wing  by the name of blue-MOON

I'm EXCITED TO JOIN YOU AT JADE MOUNTAIN

I think that

Beware the darkness of dragons

Beware the stalker of dreams

means to beware darkstalker.

• Posted at:

Fairydragon

The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity. The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do. You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process, is its own reward"