Synopsis:

In modern day Forumsville, society seems the same as normal; tall skyscrapers, a huge concrete jungle. That is, except for one thing:

Quirks.

Almost every human has a unique “quirk”: a.k.a. superpower. One person might be able to breathe fire, another might be able to make plants grow faster, and yet another might have animalistic features.

In Forumsville, there is a certain government-funded program dedicated to the cultivation of heroes. You see, because of these “quirks”, there are individuals who want to use their superpower for evil. These individuals are the villains. The Hero Initiative Program (H.I.P.) was founded for the purpose of raising superheroes to fight against the villains of the city.

There are sub-programs of the H.I.P: There is a Support Section where hero’s gadgets and costumes are manufactured, Business Section that helps market pro heroes and -- of course -- the ever popular Hero Section.

Any students from the ages of 11-18 (Middle School to High School) can apply for a spot as a trainee. Every year, the H.I.P. holds a “tryout” where the best performing applicants become trainees.

Those who have received at least 3 years of hero training and are at least 18 years of age “graduate” and become pro heroes. As a pro hero, you receive your salary from the government for apprehending criminals.

Each new applicant is assigned to a pro hero as their “mentor”. Their mentor gives them advice and trains them to become a hero.

Rules:

-No controlling other characters

-No killing other characters without permission

-No OP or Mary Sue/Gary Stu characters

-LGBTQ+ allowed; any kind of shipping allowed

-To simulate real life a bit more closely, crushes are ok without permission, but a mutual relationship needs permission from the other party.

-Character Limit is 4 pro hero/villain characters, 4 trainee students, and up to 3 civilian characters

-We reserve the right to critique forms, reject forms, ban players from the FWRP, and edit the rules.

-@Enchanted, @Necro, @Future, and @Roar are the ones who can accept forms, and we have the final say in decisions.

-Quirks can’t be carbon copies of each other. It is alright if the quirks are similar, but try not to make them so mainstream. I don’t want to see 30 people with wings.

-No “To be rp’d” in required areas of the forms

-Thread titles should include “MHA”

OP includes:

-immediately knowing what is going on or what is going to happen

-having an incredibly powerful quirk that has no drawbacks; cannot exceed the power of canon quirks

-trying to become the center of attention; the main focus should be the contents of the created thread

-being instantly good at everything, and having no flaws/flaws that don’t make sense

-etc.

Important things to note:

-The only thing that ties the original show and this FWRP together is the idea and mechanics of “quirks” as well as professional superheroes.

-No spoiling the main show for those who haven’t watched it.

-Each student still has to attend school, the H.I.P. is more afterschool activity. All students attend Guroko Academy, a school for grades 6-12

-Recovery quirks are considered rare. No recovery quirks unless your character is a nurse, and even then it’s only 1-2.

-Not all quirks are battle-oriented. Some might focus more on support

-You can ask another person if your trainee character can be their pro hero character’s student

-Unless the two trainees are family, each pro hero will only have one trainee under them

Quirks (Important, please read):

Quirks are a unique, special ability a person might possess. The components making up a person’s quirk are called “Quirk Factor”, which includes raw quirk power as well as the other biological components needed for their quirk to function. Since quirks are actually a part of the human body, they are hereditary. A child usually inherits one of their parent’s quirks, but if quirks are compatible they may combine into one quirk. Some quirks (Mutant) permanently affect appearance. This, too, can be passed down, but the quirk itself might not be passed down. Let’s say for example, there’s someone who can spout water like a hose. They might have a bird head, but that appearance has no correlation with their quirk whatsoever; it might have come from one of their parents. Quirks usually manifest by the age of 4. It is possible for a quirk to manifest before they’re born or when they’re a baby. Also, although very rare, it is possible for an animal to manifest a quirk.

Quirks are sorted into three types: Emitter, Transformation, and Mutant

Emitter-type quirks have the power to release certain substances into the air, affect the properties of an object, or alter the objects around the user in a myriad of ways. Emitter-type quirks need conscious intent in order to be used, sometimes needing a great amount of concentration to start and maintain. Losing concentration may result in the effect of the quirk to disappear. Emitter-type ranges can be from physical touch to an incredibly long distance. The users usually have some sort of control on the emission of their quirk, though extended use may cause damage to the user. Emitter-type quirks may sometimes entail the creation of common substances or maybe even unique substances. This type of quirk is by far the most common type of quirk.

Transformation-type quirks allow the user to temporarily transform a certain aspect of their body, or perhaps create a new part to their body. The transformations need concentration to maintain, and disappears when not in use. Transformation-type quirks tend to affect the user, but in rare cases they might affect the ones who the quirk is used on. Since Transformation-type quirks affect the user’s body, they’re usually used in close proximities. Over-exertion of a Transformation-type quirk may have negative repercussions on the user. This is also the only type of quirk that grants the user an ability they normally wouldn’t possess, and is the rarest type of quirk.

Mutant-type quirks give the one in possession of the quirk features that are normally not present in a human body. These features have a great variety of abilities and usages, but the main similarity is that the features are a part of the user’s body. Some of these features can also channel certain parts of the user’s body, similar to an emitter-type quirk. Mutant-type quirks cannot be “turned off”, making it both an advantage and a hinderance. Although not as common as an Emitter-type quirk, they are the most identifiable.

Thank you for joining me on this wild pile of text. Now, for the forms.

*=optional

Trainee Form:

Name:

Age(11-18):

Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant):

Quirk:

Sexuality:

H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business):

Appearance:

Personality:

Hero Costume+Gadgets:

Backstory*:

Crush*:

Physical Strengths:

Mental/Emotional Strengths:

Physical Weaknesses:

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:

Other*:

Professional Hero Form:

Hero Name:

Name:

Age (over 18):

Quirk:

Sexuality:

H.I.P. Section(Hero, Support, Business):

Mentor of*:

Appearance:

Personality:

Hero Costume+Gadgets:

Backstory*:

Crush*:

Physical Strengths:

Physical Weaknesses:

Other*:

Civilian Form:

Name:
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant)*:
Quirk*:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory*:
Crush*:
Physical Strengths:
Physical Weaknesses:
Other*:

Villain Form:

Villain Name:

Name:
Quirk:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory*:
Crush*:
Physical Strengths:
Physical Weaknesses:
Other*:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

Save a Hero class student ( I may make more characters later)

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Save a Hero class student.

( I may enter more characters later)

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

is anybody waving back at me?

torin

he/they • enfp • lgbtqa+ and proud • meme cultist

Name: Chikako Mori

Age(15-17): 15

Type of Quirk: Umm…. Emitter I think?

Quirk: She emits a special kind of hormone that attracts… *dramatic pause* Cockroaches. It makes her like some sort of cockroach queen and they are forced to do her bidding. As a result though, she stinks. The smell also gives her a constant headache. Sometimes, if she concentrates hard enough, she can actually communicate with the cockroaches or get the smell to go away. Unfortunately, nose plugs only make it harder for her to smell it.

Course: Hero Course

Sexuality: Pansexual

Appearance: She’s albino (Red eyes, pale skin, white hair) Which is a startling contrast from her cockroach friends. She wears a red tank top and short pink shorts. She usually wears flip flops. She also wears nose plugs which makes her voice sound weird.

Hero Costume: She wears a helmet with built in nose plugs, and has a skin-tight suit. Her suit is dark brown with armor on her chest, shins, wrists, hands and feet.

Personality: She lacks social skills and therefore is considered weird. She’s awkward and isn’t very good under pressure. If things are too stressful for her, she’ll curl up in a ball and make her cockroaches become a sort of shield around her. She’s kind and fair, but she will always seek revenge and payback, no matter how little the offense. She can be very brave at times, but mostly she’s kinda a coward.

Backstory*: While her smell attracted cockroaches, it would drive away potential friends. She went a long time with cockroaches as her only friends. She was also bullied and her classmates were disgusted by her. For a while, even her parents thought he would end up as some kind of villain, but she’s determined to prove everyone wrong. She wants to become a great hero that won’t be rejected and shunned by everyone.

Crush*: none yet.

Physical Strengths: The only thing she’s good at when it comes to physical activities, is her aim.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: She’s kinda oblivious and doesn’t really notice when people are whispering about her or staring.

Physical Weaknesses: She isn’t that good at running or really any physical activity.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: She’s super awkward and self-conscious.

Other*: POV color

Villain Name: Poison Lips

Name: Kimiko Sugimoto

Type of Quirk: Er, no idea...

Quirk: Anaphylactic Kiss: Basically, her kiss can put you into Anaphylactic shock. It usually takes about ten minutes before the symptoms show though, and she usually gets a horrible headache once the symptoms start to show. If she kisses too many people at a time, she’ll experience the symptoms herself.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Appearance: Wavy black hair with red and yellow streaks. Her eyes are black and her skin is peachy in color. She wears a diamond studded choker, leather jacket, combat boots, and a short red dress with tights. She has diamond earrings and a nose piercing. All of this is just to make her look tough and villainous.

Personality: She’s selfish, jealous, vain, and loves to be the center of attention. She loves playing the role of the bad guy, and this whole thing is pretty much like one big game to her. She’s easily offended and angered and despises anyone who tells her no or gets in her way. She’s prone to temper tantrums.

Backstory*: She was raised in a rich household, and has never been told no. She was given whatever she wanted and could do whatever she wanted without consequences. As a result, she’s pretty much a spoiled brat.

Crush*: None yet, though she’s very likely to develop one.

Physical Strengths: She’s flexible and double jointed, but that’s about it.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: What strengths? She’s a spoiled lunatic.

Physical Weaknesses: She doesn’t have much stamina.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: She’s extremely prone to temper tantrums and has a HUGE ego.

Other*: POV color

I'm just going to copy-paste my forms from the original cause I'm lazy. If that's ok with you.

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

Oh yes! Forgot to mention: If you've been accepted before, just repost your forms and you don't need me to accept again

so @Cleaver welcome back!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Extra info:

Canon Quirk Examples:

-Todoroki's Half-fire and Half-ice
   Can't get more OP than this. One side releases fire, and the other releases ice! If he uses both at once, he gets more sluggish, and he can't use either one too much. However..."too much" is actually quite a lot for this guy.

-Uraraka's Zero Gravity
    She has fingerpads, on every digit of her hands. When she uses these pads to touch an object, she can remove the gravitational pull from that object. Her limit is 3 tons of weight, before she starts to become nauseous. If she tries to make herself float, she almost instantly becomes nauseous. If she continues to use her power after that point, she'll vomit.

-Iida's Engine
    His calves have "engines" installed into them, with exhaust pipes poking out of each calf. This gives him an abnormal amount of speed, but they act just like the exhaust pipes of any vehicle. If they overheat, they become unusable. If they become covered, they’re unusable.

General Information:

General Rules for quirk usage:

-Do not use your quirk in a public space, unless to defend oneself or to defend others.

-Using quirks for crime or violence is strictly prohibited

-Heroes have licenses that authorize the use of their quirk as weapons. Hero trainees, however, either need to have permission from their mentor or earn a provisional license before they’re able to use their quirk against people.

The rules aren’t completely enforced. For example, a person with a weak telepathic quirk wouldn’t be blamed for using their quirk to pick up a dropped object. On the other hand, a person with an explosion quirk would definitely be called out if they used their quirk to blaze down the street.

Clothing:

Another new addition, in this society of abnormality, a new change has been issued to the industry of clothing. Due to the effect of certain quirks, clothing suppliers are expected to be able to tailor to individual needs. A person with a tail, for example, will need specially-made pants. The suppliers are expected to be able to modify certain clothing articles to fit that tail-person’s needs.

It’s possible for a person to be quirkless, but it has become a rarity. Those who are quirkless are usually estranged and bullied.

I’m not sure where @Cyo and @Roar are right now, but they helped me develop the original forum-wide roleplay. This is a revamp with several key details changed.

Thanks to @Future and @Necro for helping revamp the FWRP!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

!!

Gonna just go ahead and claim a villain slot real quick

Need to actually figure out a quirk for myself I still haven't done that--

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Trash Squad ~ Aro/Ace ~ Regretting Life Choices ~ Drawing or Reading Probably

"Oh how disgusting, all this disguising, to become somebody that's worth existing."

Gonna poke this, real quick.

I’ll send in the form once I get a computer.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Save a villain please.

• Posted at:

~NIX~

Queen of Potatoes and Square Trees

#Spoopy

Apples can keep anyone away, if thrown hard enough.

When life gives you Lemons, squirt them in people's eyes.

"Yoink!" - SpiderMan, SpiderMan Homecoming

Name: Akio Onishi

Age (11-18): 15

Type of Quirk (Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Mutant

Quirk: Akio looks like a sort of hybrid monster - he has a pair of green, draconian wings, and a pair of curved horns sprout from his skull. His hands and feet are scaly and have long claws, and his forearms and calves are covered with green scales. His eyes have slit pupils, like a reptile's, and he has a long, scaly tail tipped with a spade. However, Akio will often become lightheaded if he flies at high altitudes.

Sexuality: Homosexual

H.I.P Section (Hero, Support, Business): Hero

Appearance: Akio's eyes are a deep brown, and his hair has been dyed emerald-green and is rather messy. He's quite small for his age and is pretty scrawny. He usually wears a pair of jeans and a loose-fitting green t-shirt, along with a pair of sneakers. (See 'Quirk' for the description of his mutations.)

Personality: Akio is rather lacking in social skills, and he often becomes anxious when put into social situations. He's very self-conscious and doesn't have much confidence in himself, although he's clever and a quick thinker. However, he doesn't do very well under pressure.

Hero Costume + Gadgets: He wears an emerald-green skin-tight suit, along with a helmet of the same color. He also wears a pair of boots.

Backstory*: N/A

Crush*: None yet

Physical Strengths: He's small and quick. That's pretty much it.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: He can hide his emotions from others quite well.

Physical Weaknesses: Akio has virtually no physical strength.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: He's very socially awkward and self-conscious

Other*: PoV

I might submit a villain form later!

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

Up

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

Save a Support Trainee and a Hero Trainee!

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

I am a NightWing

I am a Janus

I am a Greencloak

I am a Demigod 

I am a Huffleclaw

I am a Theater Geek

I am a Bookworm

I am a Crazy Cat Girl

I am Me

and that is the best thing that I can be...

@torin your form is good and your character is accepted, but if you want, could you elaborate a bit more on some things?

Quirk:

-So, he's basically a dragon-human? How does he use his mutations? From what you've written of it (good description) it sounds like he mainly uses hand-to-hand combat with his scales. At the same time, you wrote that he doesn't have that much strength. Is it more of a make-a-small-stab-then-run-off strategy when it comes to fighting? This way, the enemy will eventually get worn down.

-For weakness, I think it's just goes without saying that fatigue will eventually wear him out, especially since he's a mutant-type

Appearance:

-I just kinda want to know the length of his hair. Is it like a mop? Shoulder-length? Short?

Hero Costume:

-Any special features? It doesn't have to be a bodysuit, and for a mutant-type the costumes tend to work around the wearer's mutations. No rush though, this section can be changed later on

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Idea:

Quirkless Character who tries to become a trainee bUT KEEPS FAILING BUT SHE KEEPS TRYING AND IS A SMOL CINNAROLL-- okay I should've formatted this better

no I am not planning a smol quirkless bean

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

No need to save anything! All spots are unlimited

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name:
Ayano ( Hero name: Phoenix - she gets nicknamed this by her classmates due to her quirk)
Age(11-18):
15-16( Second year of high school)
Mutant/emitter ( hybrid)
Quirk:
She has two gel like tentacles ( like Koro-sensei from assassination classroom) which are attached to the base of her neck and can retract into her body ( the molecules get broken down). They can have any length although they're quite thin. Depending on the tentacles and her own eye colour, the element the tentacles emit will change (i.e red= fire, blue=water). The draw back to this quirk is that it's a physical thing, the more she uses it the more stamina it eats up and the changing of elements taxes her mental abilities, therefore becoming weaker the longer the fight drags out.
Sexuality:
Bi
H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business):
Hero
Appearance:
She is a relatively small girl, around 5'3. She has shoulder-length black hair with bangs that cover her eyes. Besides the school uniform she tends to wear grey sweatshirts, black leggings with grey combat boots. She always wears a silver scarf around her neck hiding a deep scar left from her past. She has very pale skin and kaleidoscope eyes (changing depending on her mood).
Personality:
Ayano is very quiet and reserved, preferring to only speak when needed, even then she'll write it down if she has the materials or get others to talk for her. She's very serious and cold at first. It takes a long time to breakdown her walls and if you do, she'll become warmer but still hide things from you. 
Hero Costume+Gadgets:
She has a long black trench coat with black belts with silver buckles hanging loosely around it ( kind of like Kirito's from SAO). She wears a grey skin-tight short-sleeved, crop top sweater with diamond patterns on the back that goes down to the end of her shoulder blades ( like Blake's from RWBY). She has a short black skirt  ( up to her mid thigh with slits on either side that go from the base of the skirt to her hips. She's wearing shorts, the same length as the skirt undernearth, though! She has knee black lace-up boots that are reinforced with iron soles and above knee silver socks that curl back and cover the tops of the boots. She has her signature silver scarf on her neck as well. 

She may gain gadgets later on.
Backstory*:
Her parents were professional Heroes, Prismatic ( Father, Rainbow Elements- quirk) and Tenacity ( Mother, Tentacles- quirk). They were quite famous heroes. When Ayano was 7 a villain came to their apartment and broke in. The building was destroyed in the fight between her father and the villain. Ayano hid underneath the bed with the silver scarf her father gave to her from his hero costume, until her mother came and ran with her out of the building. Looking back she saw her father, lying dead on the ground, the villain, no where in sight. When her mother got outside, the villain was waiting. He attacked her mother who told Ayano to run. She did. As she was running she heard them fight and her mother's last battle cry - she was dead. She kept on running. The other professional heroes hadn't arrived yet. The villain caught up to her - determined to kill the entire family. He knocked her down and gave her a deep cut on her neck before a professional hero saved her.

Ayano was then in the hospital for both physical and mental health. After she recovered, she was an orphan but was given her mother's diadem as it was the only thing that was salvaged. She was given many different adopted families but ran away as they only cared for her parent's popularity. She eventually became a thief to survive on the streets until she found a friend to stay with, a girl from H.I.P's support class - same age.
Crush*:
TBRP - or until someone comes
Physical Strengths:
Her quirk and kicks/ jumping power/ some self-defence moves but otherwise very bad at close-ranged attacking
Her tenacity to pull through and her focus. Her ability to make quick decisions and stratigies to a certain extent. 
Physical Weaknesses:
Close combat and the cold due to her neck. 
Anything regarding her past. Sometimes depression (it's off and on). 
Other*
Her nickname; Phoneix is from when she's fired up after being at a disadvantage in a fight ( constantly getting hit) her tentacles move to form the outline of "wings" and tend to on fire. ( Hence - rising from the ashes)

More will be sent in ( aka. a mentor/ pro hero and a support class- 

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

(Gonna finish the villain form that I was working on when this died)

Villain name:Adonis

Name:Daichi No Fujiwara

Type of Quirk?:Emiiter(?)

Quirk:He emits a hormone that makes people attracted to him.It's like Amortia from Harry Potter:The scent changes based on the person.If he doesn't keep himself focused,it gives him a really bad migrane.

Sexuality:Pan

Apperance:He's quite pretty,if I do say so myself.He has wavy choclate-brown hair that reaches his shoulders,forest-green eyes,& a light dusting of freckles.He usually wears a dark blue t-shirt over a black leather jacket,blue jeans,& black combat boots.He has three silver earrings in his left ear.

Personality:He's quite intelligent,& appears to be charming,& rather daring.In all reality,he's cunning,manipulative,& somewhat impulsive.He's sweet to people he knows quite well,& fiercely loyal to his allies or friends.He's a bit of a hopeless romantic,ironically.He's very patient & slow to anger.

Backstory:His dad was never around,& his mom raised him and his two siblings.(A sister & a brother)Everything was alright for a while,until his mom was recently diagnosed with cancer.He's a little bit paranoid about his mother,beucase he knows that she could die at any time & he doesn't  want to assume the responsibility of watching over his siblings.

Crush:Open

Physical strenghts:He's a very fast runner,& pretty good at fencing.

Mental/Emotional strenghths:He's very paitent,& willing to wait for it as long as he has to.The ability to talk his way out of situations.

Physical weaknesses:He can't really fight.

Mental/Emotional weaknesses:He bottles his emotions up,& dosen't let himself cry in front of people.If he does cry,it's just tears streaming down his face,& utter silence.(Which is unnerving & sad at the same time).He's quite irresponsible & dosen't function well under pressure.

Other:PoV color

• Posted at:

Yandere

Co-council.Hamilton,sit down.

Genderfluid

Pronouns:They/Them

LGBTQ+ Shipper

"They stole my shoes!"-Kodah,2017

@Necro that's pretty much the premise of the show/manga actually lol

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

( Sorry if this double posts but)

Necro,

This is literally Midoriya before he gets One for All.

And I very much approve

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

It's okay if I haven't watched the show, right?

Anyways...

Name - Cyrus Young.

Gender - Female.

Age - Seventeen.

Type of Quirk - Emitter.

Quirk - Cy can take control of any piece of technology with her mind within a 100 mile radius. For example, if the person next to her was using a phone, she could use her mind to take control of the phone, allowing her to access anything inside the phone. But when she uses her quirk for too long, she gets a headache and she can't sleep for about a week. Her eyes also change to a black color when she uses her quirk and if you look closely, you can see the screens reflection in her eyes.

Sexuality - Straight.

H.I.P Section - Hero course.

Appearance - Cy's eyes are a greyish-green color and she's always got her slightly above shoulder length dirty blond hair in a messy ponytail. Her bone structure is quite sharp and clearly defined, with high cheekbones and a strong jawline. Cy is about 5'7. Now, what she wears is a whole different story. Her regular outfit consists of a grey Kings of Leon tank top, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and dark grey sneakers. She also occasionally wears dark bikers goggles.

Personality - Cyrus is very... Complicated. Crouched under her bunker of intelligence, risk-taking and sarcasm lies an angry and wounded little girl. She comes across as fearless but really, she afraid of so many things, like, for example abandonment, or commitment. Making her the one to reject others first.

Hero Costume+Gadgets - She has a black motorcycle rider's helmet,(equip with a visor.)her Kings of Leon shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black combat boots.

Backstory - Cyrus grew up in a good home with a good family, but things took a turn for the worst around the time she turned fourteen. Her older sister had died of an illness and Cy spiraled out of control. She started using her quirk for  mischievous purposes. And an online prank gone wrong got Cy involved with the wrong crowd. It got so bad for Cy and her family that they had to move away, and her parents decided to enroll Cyrus in H.I.P. They thought being around actual heroes/herorines and heroes/herorines in training would benefit Cy.

Crush -  None yet. Open.

Physical Strengths - Cyrus knows a few fighting techniques and she has a high tolerance for pain. 

Mental/Emotional Strengths - Cy can compartmentalize, meaning she can deal with most situations in a calm and collected matter.

Physical Weaknesses - She has a minor case of fibromyalgia.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses - Cy's ability to compartmentalize can also be a curse. She bottles up her pain and anguish, causing her to freak out when things get too stressful for her.

Other - PoV color.

• Posted at:

"Someone help! I'm being SpOnTaNeOuS!" - Me

Just call me Sidewinder, of the Sandwings.

I'm probably the cheeriest pessimist you will ever meet.

Cleril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Mkay, I'm out. Y'all just be yourselves. *^*

Save a scorpion style mutant and a Winged mutant please

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Don't trust the mince spies.

I love it when Candy Canes are in mint condition.

Forum little sister: Iris

So far, those who are planning to make a character:

Villain:

-Lily

-Nix

Hero:

-Iris

-Vertigo

-Natalie

Support:

-Natalie

@Eternal has saved a winged mutant and a scorpion style mutant

Characters:

Villain:

-Poison Lips

Hero:

-Chikako

-Akio

Those who sent a form, don't worry! I'll get to them, just give me some time

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Yandere Accepted! Also, if you want, you can just post the form I accepted back then and it should still be good for now (might need to edit some things if the previous form mentioned "U.A." in any way)

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

this is you this is me

Name: Ayano ( Hero name: Phoenix - she gets nicknamed this by her classmates due to her quirk) might not be a nickname for much longer, since the trainees will be able to choose their hero name soon ;)
Age(11-18): 15-16( Second year of high school)
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Mutant/emitter ( hybrid) I think this is more transformation than a hybrid? Since her tentacles require conscious effort to bring out. If she's a mutant, than the tentacles would be there permanently
Quirk: She has two gel like tentacles ( like Koro-sensei from assassination classroom) which are attached to the base of her neck and can retract into her body ( the molecules get broken down). They can have any length although they're quite thin. Depending on the tentacles and her own eye colour, the element the tentacles emit will change (i.e red= fire, blue=water). The draw back to this quirk is that it's a physical thing, the more she uses it the more stamina it eats up and the changing of elements taxes her mental abilities, therefore becoming weaker the longer the fight drags out. What exactly does the element change do to the tentacles? Does she shoot water out of them, fire, thunder, etc? 
Sexuality: Bi
H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero
Appearance: She is a relatively small girl, around 5'3. She has shoulder-length black hair with bangs that cover her eyes. Besides the school uniform she tends to wear grey sweatshirts, black leggings with grey combat boots. She always wears a silver scarf around her neck hiding a deep scar left from her past. She has very pale skin and kaleidoscope eyes (changing depending on her mood).
Personality: Ayano is very quiet and reserved, preferring to only speak when needed, even then she'll write it down if she has the materials or get others to talk for her. She's very serious and cold at first. It takes a long time to breakdown her walls and if you do, she'll become warmer but still hide things from you. 
Hero Costume+Gadgets: She has a long black trench coat with black belts with silver buckles hanging loosely around it ( kind of like Kirito's from SAO). She wears a grey skin-tight short-sleeved, crop top sweater with diamond patterns on the back that goes down to the end of her shoulder blades ( like Blake's from RWBY). She has a short black skirt  ( up to her mid thigh with slits on either side that go from the base of the skirt to her hips. She's wearing shorts, the same length as the skirt undernearth, though! She has knee black lace-up boots that are reinforced with iron soles and above knee silver socks that curl back and cover the tops of the boots. She has her signature silver scarf on her neck as well. 

She may gain gadgets later on. Looks good, but does her costume help aid her in any way? Like, for someone who gets dizzy when using their quirk, the costume might stimulate pressure points that help with nausea. You don't need to change anything here to get accepted since this can be changed later on though
Backstory*: Her parents were professional Heroes, Prismatic ( Father, Rainbow Elements- quirk) and Tenacity ( Mother, Tentacles- quirk). They were quite famous heroes. When Ayano was 7 a villain came to their apartment and broke in. The building was destroyed in the fight between her father and the villain. Ayano hid underneath the bed with the silver scarf her father gave to her from his hero costume, until her mother came and ran with her out of the building. Looking back she saw her father, lying dead on the ground, the villain, no where in sight. When her mother got outside, the villain was waiting. He attacked her mother who told Ayano to run. She did. As she was running she heard them fight and her mother's last battle cry - she was dead. She kept on running. The other professional heroes hadn't arrived yet. The villain caught up to her - determined to kill the entire family. He knocked her down and gave her a deep cut on her neck before a professional hero saved her.

Ayano was then in the hospital for both physical and mental health. After she recovered, she was an orphan but was given her mother's diadem as it was the only thing that was salvaged. She was given many different adopted families but ran away as they only cared for her parent's popularity. She eventually became a thief to survive on the streets until she found a friend to stay with, a girl from H.I.P's support class - same age.
Crush*: TBRP - or until someone comes
Physical Strengths: Her quirk and kicks/ jumping power/ some self-defence moves but otherwise very bad at close-ranged attacking
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Her tenacity to pull through and her focus. Her ability to make quick decisions and strategies to a certain extent. 
Physical Weaknesses: Close combat and the cold due to her neck. 
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Anything regarding her past. Sometimes depression (it's off and on). 
Other* Her nickname; Phoneix is from when she's fired up after being at a disadvantage in a fight ( constantly getting hit) her tentacles move to form the outline of "wings" and tend to on fire. ( Hence - rising from the ashes)

Nothing too much to change, just some clarification for the quirk basically

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Oooh could i own the villian that kills Ayano please, Iris? Also, if you change the n ickname, can i have the hero name Phoenix?

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Name - Cyrus Young.

Gender - Female.

Age - Seventeen.

Type of Quirk - Emitter.

Quirk - Cy can take control of any piece of technology with her mind within a 100 mile radius. For example, if the person next to her was using a phone, she could use her mind to take control of the phone, allowing her to access anything inside the phone. But when she uses her quirk for too long, she gets a headache and she can't sleep for about a week. Her eyes also change to a black color when she uses her quirk and if you look closely, you can see the screens reflection in her eyes. You don't need the sleep thing, I think an intense migraine would be good enough as a weakness

Sexuality - Straight.

H.I.P Section - Hero course.

Appearance - Cy's eyes are a greyish-green color and she's always got her slightly above shoulder length dirty blond hair in a messy ponytail. Her bone structure is quite sharp and clearly defined, with high cheekbones and a strong jawline. Cy is about 5'7. Now, what she wears is a whole different story. Her regular outfit consists of a grey Kings of Leon tank top, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and dark grey sneakers. She also occasionally wears dark bikers goggles.

Personality - Cyrus is very... Complicated. Crouched under her bunker of intelligence, risk-taking and sarcasm lies an angry and wounded little girl. She comes across as fearless but really, she afraid of so many things, like, for example abandonment, or commitment. Making her the one to reject others first.

Hero Costume+Gadgets - She has a black motorcycle rider's helmet,(equip with a visor.)her Kings of Leon shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black combat boots. Nothing you want to add? Maybe something that could help out her headaches when she's forced to use her quirk?

Backstory - Cyrus grew up in a good home with a good family, but things took a turn for the worst around the time she turned fourteen. Her older sister had died of an illness and Cy spiraled out of control. She started using her quirk for  mischievous purposes. And an online prank gone wrong got Cy involved with the wrong crowd. It got so bad for Cy and her family that they had to move away, and her parents decided to enroll Cyrus in H.I.P. They thought being around actual heroes/herorines and heroes/herorines in training would benefit Cy.

Crush -  None yet. Open.

Physical Strengths - Cyrus knows a few fighting techniques and she has a high tolerance for pain. 

Mental/Emotional Strengths - Cy can compartmentalize, meaning she can deal with most situations in a calm and collected matter.

Physical Weaknesses - She has a minor case of fibromyalgia.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses - Cy's ability to compartmentalize can also be a curse. She bottles up her pain and anguish, causing her to freak out when things get too stressful for her.

Other - PoV color.

Nothing too much to change! 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@ Enchanted,

For the quirk the elements are just emitted from the tentacles like if it’s fire then the whole tentacle would be wrapped around by fire - it’s the only place it can be emitted from otherwise she’ll get burned. As for costumes she may update it to improve her abilities but at the moment nothing new.

@Eternal,

I guess you could have the villain that kills her parents. I’m not sure about the hero, though. I had planned Ayano to be called Phoenix since she wouldn’t really talk much and the other students wouldn’t know her name.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

@Enchanted: O.o I didn't even know that

Name: Atarīrō (a combination of the Japanese word for "new" and "hero") Goto
Age(11-18): 15
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): N/A
Quirk: None
Sexuality: Pansexual
H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero course
Appearance: Atarīrō is.. a bit plain, at least in her opinion. She's about 5'4" tall. Her skin is a soft peach color, with her eyes being a warm brown. Her brown hair falls mid-back. Atarīrō's hair has some red-brown highlights mixed in it, but very few. Atarīrō often wears a simple green T-shirt, light denim shorts, and white sneakers.
Personality: Atarīrō is.. awkward. That's the best word to describe her. She's not good in social situations, and often is not the one to start up a conversation. Atarīrō can come off as closed-off as a result of her awkward nature. Atarīrō is cooperative and not very stubborn, but not to the point where she'll agree to do anything someone wants her to. Atarīrō becomes anxious easily, and can often be hesitant to, say, go on some sort of quest just because her friends are. This is both a blessing and a curse.
Hero Costume+Gadgets: Her costume is simple, lightweight, and made of quite a flexible material, making it easier for her to move in. It's a green bodysuit, but not too bright of a green. Her satchel belt is a dark gold color. She often uses the satchels to store small things, such as smoke canisters, pocket knives, etc. The costume consists of a pair of green goggles, which she often wears over her eyes.
Backstory*: Atarīrō was born to two parents, both with Quirks. When her Quirk didn't manifest a week after she turned four, her parents realized that she was Quirkless. However, they were accepting of their Quirkless daughter, and decided to homeschool her till second grade. Atarīrō was sent to Mot-Tachi Elementary for second grade, where she suffered relentless taunting from the other children. As a result, Atarīrō gained a more quiet and anxious nature, especially around other people that she doesn't feel comfortable being around. Her parents continued homeschooling her until ninth grade, where they decided to send her to Guroko Academy.
Crush*: TBD
Physical Strengths: She's agile and flexible.
Mental/Emotional Strengths: She's smart, and remembers things easily.
Physical Weaknesses: The kid isn't strong. At all. 
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Atarīrō is, as stated above, very hesitant to take chances. She also gets anxious extremely easily.
Other*: Nada.

I'll send Regi's form in later :P

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

Quick question, in terms of clothes. Do they wear what they want? Or are there guidelines?

• Posted at:

Ello, call me Opal, please!

Qibliwatcher forever

Proud Christian!!!

Wolves are carnivorous and dangerous creatures. Copy and paste if you agree.

Current Favorite Song: Hills and Valleys

Ask me about my synesthesia!

Mutant and Proud

Name - Cyrus Young.

Gender - Female.

Age - Seventeen.

Type of Quirk - Emitter.

Quirk - Cy can take control of any piece of technology with her mind within a 100 mile radius. For example, if the person next to her was using a phone, she could use her mind to take control of the phone, allowing her to access anything inside the phone. But when she uses her quirk for too long, she gets a horrible migraine. Her eyes also change to a black color when she uses her quirk and if you look closely, you can see the screens reflection in her eyes.

Sexuality - Straight.

H.I.P Section - Hero course.

Appearance - Cy's eyes are a greyish-green color and she's always got her slightly above shoulder length dirty blond hair in a messy ponytail. Her bone structure is quite sharp and clearly defined, with high cheekbones and a strong jawline. Cy is about 5'7. Now, what she wears is a whole different story. Her regular outfit consists of a grey Kings of Leon tank top, black skinny jeans, a black leather jacket and dark grey sneakers. She also occasionally wears dark bikers goggles.

Personality - Cyrus is very... Complicated. Crouched under her bunker of intelligence, risk-taking and sarcasm lies an angry and wounded little girl. She comes across as fearless but really, she afraid of so many things, like, for example abandonment, or commitment. Making her the one to reject others first.

Hero Costume+Gadgets - She has a black motorcycle rider's helmet,(equip with a visor.)her Kings of Leon shirt, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans and black combat boots. Cy also has a black belt equipped with different spots for certain gadgets, and a spot for an advil pill bottle.

Backstory - Cyrus grew up in a good home with a good family, but things took a turn for the worst around the time she turned fourteen. Her older sister had died of an illness and Cy spiraled out of control. She started using her quirk for  mischievous purposes. And an online prank gone wrong got Cy involved with the wrong crowd. It got so bad for Cy and her family that they had to move away, and her parents decided to enroll Cyrus in H.I.P. They thought being around actual heroes/herorines and heroes/herorines in training would benefit Cy.

Crush - None yet. Open.

Physical Strengths - Cyrus knows a few fighting techniques and she has a high tolerance for pain. 

Mental/Emotional Strengths - Cy can compartmentalize, meaning she can deal with most situations in a calm and collected matter.

Physical Weaknesses - She has a minor case of fibromyalgia.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses - Cy's ability to compartmentalize can also be a curse. She bottles up her pain and anguish, causing her to freak out when things get too stressful for her.

Other - PoV color.

Is this better?

Sorry if that sentence sounded rude. "Is this better" sounds slightly agressive.

Also, am I accepted?

• Posted at:

"Someone help! I'm being SpOnTaNeOuS!" - Me

Just call me Sidewinder, of the Sandwings.

I'm probably the cheeriest pessimist you will ever meet.

Cleril

Ripnami

Glorybringer

Starspeaker

Mkay, I'm out. Y'all just be yourselves. *^*

Name: Freya Regis (Frozen Seraph)

Age(11-18): 11

Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Mutant/Emitter

Quirk: Angel of Ice: Freya can create and manipulate ice, along with having wings made of ice. This ice is sturdier than normal, but not by much. If Angel was to freeze a normal villian, they would get out after around half a minute. Freezing a human being with multiple layers of ice however, takes up a reasonable amount of Angel's energy per layer. Eventually, she will get exhausted. Heat makes her weaker but she thrives in cold conditions. She also has a spiked crest that goes from her forehead to the very base of her neck, rather like an icewing.

Sexuality: Straight

H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero

Appearance: Freya is tall and very pale skinned, extremely skinny and lightweight. She has medium length pure white hair, with long arms and legs and thin feet. She has stunning, pupiless ice blue eyes, and beautiful features throughout. She has a sharp angular face, and a small hip and small shoulders.

Personality: Freya is icy (Ha ha) and sarcastic, stubborn and very intelligent. She can be sassy at times, but otherwise is friendly enough and sometimes caring. She works very hard and trains every day for hours. She is often a little too serious, but always stands up for what's right.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: As Frozen Angel, Freya wears a thin, full white skintight suit that is fairly flexible and a pair of white gloves, both with built-in cooling in the form of a special material that feels like very cold ice. Her mask is also made of this material, an eyemask that is molded around her eyes that looks like ice that spikes upwards.

Backstory*: Freya's parents were a mix of good and bad. Her mother, Jocelyn Regis, was one of the best and most well known superheroes of all time as the Angel, her father, Valentine, however, was one of the most infamous villians, Raptor. How her parents came to be together is unkown, but they loved each other greatly. Her father was also the villain who killed Phoenix's dad.

Crush*: We'll see.

Physical Strengths: She is very fast and acrobatic.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: Very good at masking her emotions.

Physical Weaknesses: Easily knocked around due to her light bones, they are easily broken. Very physically weak.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Can be very sensitive and takes everything seriously. Very stubborn.

Other*: PoV

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

@Iris Alrighty, accepted. Phoenix can definitely be her hero name later, maybe she'd recall that name all the others call her and decide that it's a good name

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Sidewinder No prob! Accepted

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Necro Accepted

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Oh and can Freya get the highest marks in the entrance exam please?

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Bump

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Name: Usamii Aizawa 

Type of Quirk: Transformation

Quirk: She has huge pitch black raven like wings, with a long tail covered in pitch black feather. she can fly fast. and under her wings are like danger like nettles that cover all over her tail under her feathers, the nettles are really colorful, blue, orange, red, green, pink, yellow and purple. the wings have claws things that come out of the bend. they drag when she walks.

Sexuality: Straight

H.I.P section: Hero

Appearance: She has pale skin. she has emerald green eyes, with pale green flex's. she is tall and curvy. she has a smooth pale face. she has short straight white hair, with light pink tips, it is a layered side bangs, which used to be long and blond but she died it so she would look different, so no one would recognize her. usually she wears a dress, the dress has a black top with and lacey tan/peach color on the under part. shoes she wears black leather open toe high heals, at the ankle part is berated, and at the part above the toe there is separated straps. she has a gold colored necklace, gold chain, with a gold heat pendent hanging off of it, there is two of them, one is shorter and the other one is longer. she has black diamond ear rings in both her ears. she has three bracelets that are made of wire with the word love, faith, hope, made of gold in that order. 

Personality: She is shy and kind. but does not like to be told what to do. she has a positive spirit and heart. she loves the wilderness. she is brave and loyal to her friends. she is passioned. she is caring to every one. she likes peace and does not like to fight, but will if she has too. she is really bashful, and blushes a lot when someone notices her. 

Hero costumes/Gagets: her hero costume is something like black widows, but looks different. there are lines of silver, up the front and back of her leg, same as the arms, lines go up her leg, then go upwards to her belly button, and then connect there and going up, they separate at her breast, and go around it, then connect again by the upper part of her breast, then separate at her neck and go out at her amrs, and do the same thing with her legs, they kind of glow. she has long high heals boots, and in side of the boot there is a knife in a pocket sort of thing. she has some gloves, and they are fingerless, they are pitch black. she has a protective thing over her mouth, like the winter soilder, in Captain American: The Winter Solider. she has two sward on her back, like and x, in a holder. she has a belt around her waist with knives, throwing stars, some kind of tranquilizing gun, and some green liquid, might be poison or an antidote for somthing.  

Backstory: She does not like to talk about it.

Crush: Adonis, if ok with you.

Physical streghts: she is vary flexible and a little strong but not much. 

Mental/emotional strenghts: she can hide her emotions pretty well, and sometimes she looks emotionless, with no emotion at all.

Physical weaknesses: her wings are sensitive, like a cut would really hurt her wings, her weakest point is her beck leg and belly, also her back.  

Mental/emotional weanesses: not many, but when someone question her family her ask who they are, she kind of locks her self in her room, you can here you cry from in there, she also gets emotional when one of her friends get hurt, she will think it was her fault for not being there to protects them. 

Other: PoV color.  

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

"You get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Forum family: Hurricane

Yessss! I have missed this a lot!

Name: Ama Crowl 

Age (15-17): 15

Type of Quirk: Transformation

Quirk: Able to turn hands into tools. BUT she must have studied the tool thoroughly and know how each part works.

Course: Support course

Appearance: She has waist long blond hair. Dark green eyes. She also has a variety of science geek shirts that she wears under an unbuttoned Purple Plaid over shirt. She also usually wears a Dark blue skirt. She wears darkgrey sneakers.

Personality: Usually easy to get along with, but likes to take charge. She is under confident though and is only comfortable with her closest friends. She is terrified of acting stupid, and hates presenting in front of crowds. she loves inventing new gadgets and loves to let her creativeness flare!

Backstory*: She is the oldest of two siblings and feels like she isn't respected by her younger sister.

Crush*: Open (probably has one on some one in the hero course)

Physical Strengths: fairly strong.

Mental Strengths: Highly intelligent.

Emotional Strengths: Comfortable in small groups.

Physical Weaknesses: Kind of weak leg strength

Mental Weaknesses: pretty terrible memory

Emotional Weaknesses: Totally shy.

Other*: Likes to be called Am by her closest friends. This is her POV color.

Name: Rai kaiano/Hana (If we're still doing that future)

Age(15-17): 15

Type of Quirk: emitter

Quirk: Transmits brain waves to influence chamelions.

Course: Hero Course

Appearance: Blue green and orange hair, silver eyes. wears a Dark blue hoodie and blue tattered jeans. He has yellow and black shoes. his hair hangs over his right eye socket.

Hero Costume: a chameleon mask covers his face, it has a black side on the right with no eye hole, and a green side with an eye hole. He has green armour with yellow boots and knee guards. He wields a black BO staff.

Personality: He is not outwardly friendly and hangs out in corners. He is a great student because he trains to be better than the hero who saved him so he can prove himself. He also wants to defeat the Villain who killed his family and took his eye.

Backstory*: A villain Murdered his family and tried to kill him but only succeeded in taking his eye before a hero stopped him.

Crush*: To busy to care.

Physical Strengths: BO staff, very many others.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: He has achieved the balance of the mind to use a BO staff.

Physical Weaknesses: Not many.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: His anger can take him over.

Other*: POV

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

Morie crisymassy!

You mean merry Christmas.

Morie crisymassy to yo two!

@Eternal We're not going to reference the exam in any way, so no need for that. Keeping in an exam would make it harder for those who join later so we're going to assume everyone here passed

Name: Freya Regis (Frozen Seraph)

Age(11-18): 11

Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Mutant/Emitter Choose one. If you're not sure which one, I can help you.

Quirk: Angel of Ice: Freya can create and manipulate ice, along with having wings made of ice. This ice is sturdier than normal, but not by much. If Angel was to freeze a normal villian, they would get out after around half a minute. Freezing a human being with multiple layers of ice however, takes up a reasonable amount of Angel's energy per layer. Eventually, she will get exhausted. Heat makes her weaker but she thrives in cold conditions. She also has a spiked crest that goes from her forehead to the very base of her neck, rather like an icewing. Choose one. You saved the "wing" quirk, so just go for wings of ice. You'll have to be creative with how she uses it, that's the fun of the quirks in this series. Maybe, her wings have a bone structure inside of them and the feathers are shards of ice growing from the structure. Maybe she can fire the ice shards and that's how she fights, but if the wings are broken she needs to take from 30 minutes to an hour to regrow the ice. A broken bone structure would be the same as a broken arm or leg. It takes time for ice to regenerate so maybe if she fires too many at once, the ice will take longer to regenerate and she'll be defenseless 

Sexuality: Straight

H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero

Appearance: Freya is tall and very pale skinned, extremely skinny and lightweight. She has medium length pure white hair, with long arms and legs and thin feet. She has stunning, pupiless ice blue eyes, and beautiful features throughout. She has a sharp angular face, and a small hip and small shoulders. This doesn't sound like an eleven year old. You can either make her more like her age, or make her older (she seems more like an 18 year old)

Personality: Freya is icy (Ha ha) and sarcastic, stubborn and very intelligent. She can be sassy at times, but otherwise is friendly enough and sometimes caring. She works very hard and trains every day for hours. She is often a little too serious, but always stands up for what's right.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: As Frozen Angel, Freya wears a thin, full white skintight suit that is fairly flexible and a pair of white gloves, both with built-in cooling in the form of a special material that feels like very cold ice. Her mask is also made of this material, an eyemask that is molded around her eyes that looks like ice that spikes upwards. you may need to alter some things in order to match her edited quirk

Backstory*: Freya's parents were a mix of good and bad. Her mother, Jocelyn Regis, was one of the best and most well known superheroes of all time as the Angel, her father, Valentine, however, was one of the most infamous villians, Raptor. How her parents came to be together is unkown, but they loved each other greatly. Her father was also the villain who killed Phoenix's dad. Yeah, this is a catalyst for discrimination. If her mother was a known superhero, her reputation would certainly plummet if she had a child with a known villain. In fact, she might not even be a hero anymore if that was the case. Freyja would then have to deal with a lot of gossip, whispering, and bullying. This would have an affect on her personality

Crush*: We'll see.

Physical Strengths: She is very fast and acrobatic.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: Very good at masking her emotions.

Physical Weaknesses: Easily knocked around due to her light bones, they are easily broken. Very physically weak.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Can be very sensitive and takes everything seriously. Very stubborn.

Other*: PoV

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa