(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

@Enchanted: Yep, I'll go ahead and address what needs to be elaborated :D

Quirk:

- Yep! Like you put it, Akio uses more of a "make-a-small-stab-then-run-off" strategy when it comes to fighting, since he isn't very strong. He doesn't do much intense hand-to-hand combat, though, mainly for the same reason.

Appearance:

- His hair is short, and it usually falls in bangs over his face.

Hero Costume: 

- I'll go ahead and edit his costume here: Akio wears a long green garment similar to a robe, with large slits in the back for his wings to fit through. The robe's sleeves are long, and they billow at the end. Along with this, he also wears a pair of loose-fitting green pants that have been bound above his calves. Around his waist, Akio wears a belt with several pouches attached to it. He doesn't wear any shoes.

I'd also like to add something about his mutations: his 'feet' resemble a dragon's back talons; there are three scaly, reptilian toes in the front and one in the back, and all of them have claws.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

can anybody see?

is anybody waving back at me?

torin

he/they • enfp • lgbtqa+ and proud • meme cultist

@Enchanted- Ok. I'll go for the wings, but I might give her a sister who can create ice. Thanks for the help :)

Name: Freya Regis (Frozen Seraph)

Age(11-18): 15

Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Mutant 

Quirk: Angel of Ice: Freya has huge wings made of ice. This ice is sturdier than normal, but not by much. She also has a spiked crest that goes from her forehead to the very base of her neck, rather like an Icewing. Her wings have a bone structure inside of them and the feathers are shards of ice growing from the structure. She can fire the ice shards and that's how she fights, but if the wings are broken she needs to take from 30 minutes to an hour to regrow the ice. A broken bone structure would be the same as a broken arm or leg. It takes time for ice to regenerate so maybe if she fires too many at once, the ice will take longer to regenerate and she'll be defenseless. The downside of this is that her bones are also made of ice, making them very fragile.

Sexuality: Straight

H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero

Appearance: Freya is tall and very pale skinned, extremely skinny and lightweight. She has medium length pure white hair, with long arms and legs and thin feet. She has stunning, pupiless ice blue eyes, and beautiful features throughout. She has a sharp angular face, and a small hip and small shoulders. 

Personality: Freya is icy (Ha ha) and sarcastic, stubborn and very intelligent. She is sassy at times, and usually has a rather dark personality, this was influenced by her childhood. She works very hard and trains every day for hours. She is often a little too serious, but always stands up for what's right. Hates bullies with a passion.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: As Frozen Angel, Freya wears a thin, full white skintight suit that is fairly flexible and a pair of white gloves, both with built-in cooling in the form of a special material that feels like very cold ice. Her mask is also made of this material, an eyemask that is molded around her eyes that looks like ice that spikes upwards. you may need to alter some things in order to match her edited quirk

Backstory*: Freya's parents were a mix of good and bad. Her mother, Jocelyn Regis, was one of the best and most well known superheroes of all time as the Angel, her father, Valentine, however, was one of the most infamous villians, Raptor. How her parents came to be together is unkown, but they loved each other greatly. Her father was also the villain who killed Phoenix's dad. Jocelyn's reputaion as a great hero remained, but she was no longer respected. This was a catalyst for discrimination. Freya had to deal with a lot of gossip, whispering, and bullying due to her parentage. 

Crush*: We'll see.

Physical Strengths: She is very fast and acrobatic.

Mental/Emotional Strengths: Very good at masking her emotions.

Physical Weaknesses: Easily knocked around due to her ice bones, they are easily broken. Very physically weak.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Can be very sensitive and takes everything seriously. Very stubborn.

Other*: PoV

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Don't trust the mince spies.

I love it when Candy Canes are in mint condition.

Forum little sister: Iris

bump

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Hey, i’ll send in a pro hero and a support class student later.

( @ Eternal,

do you think for the villain - sorry I forgot the name - could kidnap Ayano later on and keep her in a mentally damaging room? Like it’s full of merchandise of her parents like they would be a super-fan stalker and dress her up as a goth Lolita? It could be a way for both Ayano and the villains Backstory to be revealed)

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Daughter of Apollo ( Roman)

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Some spots just won't come off

Sure! His name is Valentine, though his villian name is Raptor. I'll post his form soon.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Villain Name: Raptor

Name: Valentine Regis
Quirk: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. His feathers are all made of ice, making them great weapons. If these are broken, they take any time from an hour to three to regenerate. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. His reflexes, stamina and speed are heightened also.

Appearance: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. He is tall and slim, but very muscular and handsome. He usually wears black clothes and biker boots, along with specially fitted gloves.
Personality: Valentine is cunning and Very persuasive. He is charming and intelligent but will do anything to get what he wants. He is a great fighter but very stubborn. A dark personality all in all. 
Backstory*: Not at the moment.
Crush*: No, but he's married to Jocelyn Regis.
Physical Strengths: Strong, fast and agile with great stamina. Brilliant fighter.
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Intelligent and a quick thinker, very resourceful.
Physical Weaknesses: Not much.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Does anything to get what he wants, and i mean anything. Stubborn and insensitive.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Cool, thanks! :)

( Does Valentine’s quirk turn him into a dinosaur or something?)

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Nah he just has Raptor features and heightened speed, stamina and reflexes.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Heck it took me a while to think of a quirk but I guess this will do.

Villain Name:   Frost Dragon
Name:   Lily Cicero
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant):   Emitter
Quirk:   "Frost Breath." It's basically exactly what it sounds like. She can exhale an ice-like substance, and her average body temperature is drastically lower than the average person. The moisture levels inside her mouth are also high (which can lead to unintentional drooling), which is what she uses to create the frost. She causes the liquid to freeze as she exales, and depending on the force used can shoot a concentrated beam in a short area, or smaller chunks and slivers up to ten feet away. Overuse of her quirk can lead to dehydration, and prolonged exposure to heat above typical room temperature causes sluggishness.
Sexuality:   Aromantic/asexual
Appearance:

Physical:  Lily stands at 5'6 in height, and has incredibly pale, almost paper-white skin and strangely silver curly hair that is about chin-length. Her eyes are silver-blue in color, and she has a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has an incredibly mature look for someone her age, which tends to lead to people not realizing how young she is. She also has small black horns on her scalp that barely reach past her hair and are easy to miss, along with a much more noticeable cluster of spikes on her shoulder blades (The longest ones are about six inches long) and slightly sharper than average teeth. Her overall frame is thin and lankey.

Clothing:  Most commonly, Lily wears black, knee-high combat boots and contrasting white, baggy cargo pants. Along with that, she wears loose white shirt with accommodating holes for her spikes and fingerless black gloves.

When fighting, she has over that a billowing white robe that hugs her shoulder, with two splits in the back that reach down to the bottom to allow her spikes room, along with a hood. It reaches down her her calves, and has a black belt over top of it at her waist. Below the belt, the robe is incredibly tattered and torn. The belt itself has five insulated slots for holding cold water bottles, as well as two sheaths for throwing knives. She also wears a kind of veil-like mask over he face, though keeping her mouth exposed to allow her usage of her quirk.
Personality:   Lily is... Strangely friendly. Even when fighting with heroes, she has a habit of talking in a joking, friendly manner. However, she has sadistic tendencies that tend to overlap with her friendly talk, and has a habit of unintentionally being incredibly creepy. The fact that she tends to drool due to her quirk doesn't help that. She's overall quite smart, though tends to overlook simple solutions, and tends to be sarcastic no matter who she's talking to.
Backstory*:   To be determined.
Crush*:   N/A
Physical Strengths:   She is deceptively strong, despite her appearance.
Mental/Emotional Strengths:   Lily is generally good at mind games, and has an almost constant poker face.
Physical Weaknesses:   She is still incredibly frail, and due to her quirk and skin, she burns ridiculously easily.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:   Despite her poker face, she has weak points that are easy to jab to provoke her; particularly about friends.
Other*:   I feel like I should elaborate more on the purpose of her clothing, as something so wide and billowy doesn't seem the best for fighting at first glance.
Starting with her typical civilian clothes, they're meant to be large and baggy to obstruct her form. The loosness of the shirt and the bagginess of the pants are meant to help with airflow when moving so the air around her doesn't stagnate  and overheat her. The gloves are to minimize exposed skin.

Her robe and veil have the same principle for them. The robe is large, to make sure she isn't exposed, and it's meant to billow while she moves to ventilate more easily. The veil and hood are both meant to minimize the chance of being recognized, while not being too constricting. The belt, of course, is to allow her to carry around extra water so she doesn't dehydrate as quickly while using her quirk, and the throwing knives are more of a last resort than anything.

As well, her spikes and teeth don't have any real significance. They're remnants from her mutant-type father, who had dragon-like features.

Heck I think I got everything....

• Posted at:

~{}Lily{}~

Trash Squad ~ Aro/Ace ~ Regretting Life Choices ~ Drawing or Reading Probably

"Oh how disgusting, all this disguising, to become somebody that's worth existing."

Ayano's quirk is called: Elemental Tentacles

Support class trainee:

Name: Castor Misery
Age(11-18): 15-16 ( second year of high school)
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Emitter
Quirk: Construct. He can create a 3D image (blueprint like) of anything - breaking it down like a computer. These be anything. He can also fill them in to make them solid objects, ready for use. If he wishes they can also just fade away. The bigger and more intricate the object, the longer it takes to make and more time as well. A future like circle appears whenever he uses his quirk. If he overuses his powers, his brain will shut down and he’ll become unconscious. If this happens a lot, he may suffer permanent brain damage.
Sexuality: Pan
H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Support
Appearance: He has slivery-white short hair that’s wild and untamed. He has dark blue eyes and a slender build. He may not look it but he’s actually pretty strong. He wears a dark blue tank top with black pants that have many pockets. He usually has a tool belt strapped around his waist. He also has boots that many construction workers have.  
Personality: He is very kind and caring, thinking of others before himself. He is very observative and creative. With this he can create tools that can help others with their problems and think outside the box. He is very hardworking and loyal to others. Even though he could’ve become a hero, he wanted to help them from behind with gadgets and costumes. He’s very patient.
Hero Costume+Gadgets: Does not have a hero costume as he is not part of the Hero Course. His gadgets include whatever he’s making but mostly his quirk.
Backstory*: He comes from a middle class family and does relatively well in school. One day he found Ayano on the street and let her stay with him and his family. Nothing too tragic.
Crush*: TBD ( Not Ayano, they’re like siblings)
Physical Strengths: He has strong arms and legs from creating things by hand.
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Very patient and mentally stable.
Physical Weaknesses: He can’t fight well ( hand to hand).
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: He’s too trusting and kind.
Other*:

Pro- Hero:

Hero Name: Nightwalker
Name: Indigo Strife
Age (over 18): 20
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Emitter
Quirk: Assassinate. She can have any skillset an assassin would (i.e. shapeshifting as a disguise or high speed). She can’t use this power for a long period of time or else she’ll become cloaked in the darkness of assassination and may go on a killing spree as her split personality, Bloodlust.
Sexuality: Ace
H.I.P. Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero
Mentor of*: TBD
Appearance: She has waist long, choppy indigo hair that’s usually tied back in a high ponytail with a red ribbon. The ribbon’s ends go down to the ends of her shoulder blades. She’s tall with large breasts and long arms and legs. With her regular personality, she wears a red dress that goes down to her knees with black flower vine designs going up the left side. She has fishnet stockings and red flats. Indigo also has a black ribbons that curl up her arms ( they can be used as weapons).
As Bloodlust, She has indigo eyes that are filled with with coldness. They’re surrounded by black eyeliner like an emo. She wears a black blazer with a white dress shirt underneath and black ripped jeans, outside of her hero costume. She also wears a black choker and combat boots.
Personality: She has a split personality between her “regular” self and her “other” self. They don’t share memories but she is aware of the “other” one. Her regular self, Indigo, is very optimistic and joyful. She’s very kind and self-less. Often playfully flirting with others. She is seen as an airhead to the people but is secretly very intelligent and wise. She often uses her good-looks and cunning ways to win fights.
As her “other” self, Bloodlust, she becomes dark and emo. The complete opposite of her “regular” self. She’ll then become pessimistic and saddisit. Only thinking about how the world has many problems and that she should fix them. She’ll get bursts of energy to kill others and taste their blood when she feels too much negative energy. She can be talked back to her normal self or if Bloodlust gets defeated. Sometimes her killing has no patterns but most of the time they’ll have a common thread.
Hero Costume+Gadgets: Hero hero costume changes depending on if she uses shapeshifting to alter her appearance. If not, she’ll be wearing a form-fitting black turtleneck dress with slits up it’s side and short-sleeves with black leggings underneath. She’ll have the black ribbons around her arms and neck like a scarf. She’ll also be wearing black knee high boots made of sturdy but malleable metal.
Her gadgets are hidden within her dress but are mostly the black ribbons which are made of materials like Eraserhead’s. She also has sleeping blow darts and a foldable black katana within her boots. She may or may not have a black bow and arrows with her - it depends on the mission.
Backstory*: She grew up with her mother and older brother. Her father had left them when she was 7. Her mother loved her father so much, that when he left for another woman, her mental state turned for the worse. She became depressed and tried to kill herself at times. Indigo had to learn how to take care of the house and work while still attending school. Her older brother Blue continued on to the Support class and eventually graduated. Indigo was the one who pushed him to do so as he was ready to leave school to work. Thus she hated love and what it did to her as well as any womanizing men and her father. Her mother, Shiro, died when she began high school.
Crush*:
Physical Strengths: She is quite weak in combat as she specializes in quick kills. If forced to fight, straight out she would probably lose. She uses her feminine wiles to her advantage through deceit.
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Her perseverance and ability to act and improvise with quick thinking.
Physical Weaknesses: She’s a weak fighter.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:  Love. Any kind of intimate relationship - she’ll push others away.
Other*:

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

Alrighty, I am here but I don't have the time (I'm about to go into writing class) to read through the forms and accept, so hang tight! I'll get to them eventually!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name:Lorelei Fudaka "Lei"

Quirk Type:Emitter

Quirk: She is able to lock down objects and keep them immobile for 10 minutes. She can only use it on one thing at a time, and only on things 100 pounds or under. If she tries to lock more than 100 or for more than 10 minutes, she will get ear ringing.

Sexuality:Straight

Section of H.I.P:Support

Appearance:She has long curly light brown hair, sea green eyes, pale skin with freckles, about 4'9, thin build

Personality:Lei has a great sense of fashion and is very smart. She can be very distant and cold, but she is only deep in thought. She is very sweet and creative, but has a sharp tongue and will say what she thinks, mostly because she has 0 social skills.

Hero Costume+Gadgets:Uh,does she get them? If so, will get back to that if accepted

Backstory:Mostly normal life. Lives with her dad, who has the Leaf Manipulation quirk, her mother, who has the Attraction quirk, and her sister Renata "Ren"(see other form). Never wanted to be a hero, but she wanted to help heroes.

Crush:Open

Physical Strengths:None. Absolutely none

Mental/Emotional Strengths:She is high-school level smart

Physical Weaknesses:She is not very athletic. More of her sister's thing

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: She can be very cold when deep in thought.

Other:Mew

Name:Renata Fudaka "Ren"

Quirk:She can create and control flames at will and use them as projectiles. If she uses it for too long, she will burn herself. Sometimes, if she gets mad enough, she will set herself on fire.

Section of H.I.P:Hero

Appearance:Short wavy red hair, amber eyes, tan skin, about 5'1,strong build

Personality:Ren is very stubborn. She always thinks that she is right and everyone else is wrong. However, she has a soft spot for her sister Lei and will do anything to protect her. She has a very low patience span, and will often lose her temper. Which suits her quirk.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: She has a jet black bodysuit with a short red skirt that looks like flames and brown combat boots. She wears gloves when she doesn't want or need to use her powers. Not sure about gadgets.

Backstory:Mostly normal life. Lives with her father, mother, and sister Lei (Quirks mentioned above)

Physical Strengths:She is very athletic.

Mental/Emotional Strengths:When willing, she can control her anger to make her power stronger.

Physical Weaknesses:None. Basically none.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:She has anger issues.

Will make more characters tomorrow!

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

I am a NightWing

I am a Janus

I am a Greencloak

I am a Demigod 

I am a Huffleclaw

I am a Theater Geek

I am a Bookworm

I am a Crazy Cat Girl

I am Me

and that is the best thing that I can be...

this is you this is me 

Name: Usamii Aizawa 

Type of Quirk: Transformation

Quirk: She has huge pitch black raven like wings, with a long tail covered in pitch black feather. she can fly fast. and under her wings are like danger like nettles that cover all over her tail under her feathers, the nettles are really colorful, blue, orange, red, green, pink, yellow and purple. the wings have claws things that come out of the bend. they drag when she walks. At first glance, this seems too powerful. Also, this isn't transformation, this is mutant. I would say, limit it to one. If you want to make it a transformation quirk, make it a transformation quirk. Someone has already has a "wings" quirk, (you can still use the raven wings, but I would recommend trying to make it more unique) so maybe go for the colorful nettles. Not sure why the nettles would be colorful, but you do you as long as the colors are just colors. So, here, as an example: A transformation quirk where nettles sprout of her back like a hedgehog, she has to consciously maintain the nettles there and normally she won't have them out.

Sexuality: Straight

H.I.P section: Hero

Appearance: She has pale skin. she has emerald green eyes, with pale green flex's. she is tall and curvy. she has a smooth pale face. she has short straight white hair, with light pink tips, it is a layered side bangs, which used to be long and blond but she died it so she would look different, so no one would recognize her. usually she wears a dress, the dress has a black top with and lacey tan/peach color on the under part. shoes she wears black leather open toe high heals, at the ankle part is berated, and at the part above the toe there is separated straps. she has a gold colored necklace, gold chain, with a gold heat pendent hanging off of it, there is two of them, one is shorter and the other one is longer. she has black diamond ear rings in both her ears. she has three bracelets that are made of wire with the word love, faith, hope, made of gold in that order. Why does she have so much jewelry? Is she even able to wear all this to school? For instance, she has to do PE in school and she has high-heels on.

Personality: She is shy and kind. but does not like to be told what to do. she has a positive spirit and heart. she loves the wilderness. she is brave and loyal to her friends. she is passioned. she is caring to every one. she likes peace and does not like to fight, but will if she has too. she is really bashful, and blushes a lot when someone notices her. Where are her flaws? All of these traits are good traits that people like. Characters need traits that people wouldn't want to have, makes them seem more human and realistic.

Hero costumes/Gagets: her hero costume is something like black widows, but looks different. there are lines of silver, up the front and back of her leg, same as the arms, lines go up her leg, then go upwards to her belly button, and then connect there and going up, they separate at her breast, and go around it, then connect again by the upper part of her breast, then separate at her neck and go out at her amrs, and do the same thing with her legs, they kind of glow. she has long high heals boots, and in side of the boot there is a knife in a pocket sort of thing. she has some gloves, and they are fingerless, they are pitch black. she has a protective thing over her mouth, like the winter soilder, in Captain American: The Winter Solider. she has two sward on her back, like and x, in a holder. she has a belt around her waist with knives, throwing stars, some kind of tranquilizing gun, and some green liquid, might be poison or an antidote for somthing.  High heels and combat don't tend to mix. There are instances where that happens, but it's not realistic and it shouldn't be able to work. Also her costume doesn't help her quirk at all? The gadgets are usually there purely to help improve the longevity/usefulness of one's quirk.

Backstory: She does not like to talk about it.

Crush: Adonis, if ok with you.

Physical streghts: she is vary flexible and a little strong but not much. 

Mental/emotional strenghts: she can hide her emotions pretty well, and sometimes she looks emotionless, with no emotion at all.

Physical weaknesses: her wings are sensitive, like a cut would really hurt her wings, her weakest point is her beck leg and belly, also her back.  

Mental/emotional weanesses: not many, but when someone question her family her ask who they are, she kind of locks her self in her room, you can here you cry from in there, she also gets emotional when one of her friends get hurt, she will think it was her fault for not being there to protects them. 

Other: PoV color.  

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Hawk I have accepted your forms before, so you're automatically accepted, but I would appreciate it if you elaborated a bit more on the forms. Don't need to, but I would appreciate it

Name: Ama Crowl 

Age (15-17): 15

Type of Quirk: Transformation

Quirk: Able to turn hands into tools. BUT she must have studied the tool thoroughly and know how each part works.

Course: Support course

Appearance: She has waist long blond hair. Dark green eyes. She also has a variety of science geek shirts that she wears under an unbuttoned Purple Plaid over shirt. She also usually wears a Dark blue skirt. She wears darkgrey sneakers. What's her skin shade? 

Personality: Usually easy to get along with, but likes to take charge. She is underconfident though and is only comfortable with her closest friends. She is terrified of actingstupid, and hates presenting in front of crowds. she loves inventing new gadgets and loves to let her creativeness flare!

Backstory*: She is the oldest of two siblings and feels like she isn't respected by her younger sister.

Crush*: Open (probably has one on some one in the hero course)

Physical Strengths: fairly strong.

Mental Strengths: Highly intelligent.

Emotional Strengths: Comfortable in small groups.

Physical Weaknesses: Kind of weak leg strength

Mental Weaknesses: pretty terrible memory

Emotional Weaknesses: Totally shy.

Other*: Likes to be called Am by her closest friends. This is her POV color.

Name: Rai kaiano/Hana (If we're still doing that future)

Age(15-17): 15

Type of Quirk: emitter

Quirk: Transmits brain waves to influence chamelions. What happens if he uses it too much? Mental strain? Headaches?

Course: Hero Course

Appearance: Blue green and orange hair Is this dye? This'd be a rather drastic change, could affect how others perceive him, silver eyes. wears a Dark blue hoodie and blue tattered jeans. He has yellow and black shoes. his hair hangs over his right eye socket. If his hair reaches over his eye, does it mean it's fairly long?

Hero Costume: a chameleon mask covers his face, it has a black side on the right with no eyehole, and a green side with an eye hole. He has green armour with yellow boots and knee guards. He wields a black BO staff. Why is one side covered? Wouldn't both eyes be better for battle?

Personality: He is not outwardly friendly and hangs out in corners. He is a great student because he trains to be better than the hero who saved him so he can prove himself. He also wants to defeat the Villain who killed his family and took his eye. Ah. So that's the reason for the mask. Ignore my earlier question.

Backstory*: A villain Murdered his family and tried to kill him but only succeeded in taking his eye before a hero stopped him. Who does he live with now?

Crush*: To busy to care.

Physical Strengths: BO staff, very many others. Specify on "many others".

Mental/Emotional Strengths: He has achieved the balance of the mind to use a BO staff.

Physical Weaknesses: Not many. There has to be something. Maybe stamina? 

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: His anger can take him over.

Other*: POV

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Torin alright! Looks good :)

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Quirk: Angel of Ice: Freya has huge wings made of ice. This ice is sturdier than normal, but not by much. She also has a spiked crest that goes from her forehead to the very base of her neck, rather like an Icewing. Her wings have a bone structure inside of them and the feathers are shards of ice growing from the structure. She can fire the ice shards and that's how she fights, but if the wings are broken she needs to take from 30 minutes to an hour to regrow the ice. A broken bone structure would be the same as a broken arm or leg. It takes time for ice to regenerate so maybe if she fires too many at once, the ice will take longer to regenerate and she'll be defenseless. The downside of this is that her bones are also made of ice, making them very fragile.

Appearance: Freya is tall and very pale skinned, extremely skinny and lightweight. She has medium length pure white hair, with long arms and legs and thin feet. She has stunning, pupiless ice blue eyes, and beautiful features throughout. She has a sharp angular face, and a small hip and small shoulders. You have stated that her wings are big. Her clothing would have to be modified because of it. She might even have to go mostly bareback because her wings are big and a small slit in her shirt wouldn't be able to contain them.

Personality: Freya is icy (Ha ha) and sarcastic, stubborn and very intelligent. She is sassy at times, and usually has a rather dark personality, this was influenced by her childhood. She works very hard and trains every day for hours. She is often a little too serious, but always stands up for what's right. Hates bullies with a passion. 

Hero Costume+Gadgets: As Frozen Angel, Freya wears a thin, full white skintight suit that is fairly flexible and a pair of white gloves, both with built-in cooling in the form of a special material that feels like very cold ice. Her mask is also made of this material, an eyemask that is molded around her eyes that looks like ice that spikes upwards. you may need to alter some things in order to match her edited quirk Don't have to keep in my edits. So, her costume is supposed to help her with her quick. Why would she need cooling on her hands if she doesn't have an ice quirk? Her costume would also need to allow for her wings to fit through, and a small slit won't be able to accomodate for it.

Backstory*: Freya's parents were a mix of good and bad. Her mother, Jocelyn Regis, was one of the best and most well known superheroes of all time as the Angel, her father, Valentine, however, was one of the most infamous villians, Raptor. How her parents came to be together is unkown, but they loved each other greatly. Her father was also the villain who killed Phoenix's dad. Jocelyn's reputaion as a great hero remained, but she was no longer respected. This was a catalyst for discrimination. Freya had to deal with a lot of gossip, whispering, and bullying due to her parentage. I don't think her reputation would remain either. She probably wouldn't even be a hero anymore, if Raptor was such an infamous villain.

Physical Weaknesses: Easily knocked around due to her ice bones, they are easily broken. Very physically weak.

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Can be very sensitive and takes everything seriously. Very stubborn.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Quirk: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. His feathers are all made of ice, making them great weapons. If these are broken, they take any time from an hour to three to regenerate. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. His reflexes, stamina and speed are heightened also. Dinosaur + Ice seems rather odd. All of Freyja's genes don't need to have come from her father, her mother could've been the ice-user instead. Also, if you're going for dinosaur, try to find out which dinosaur you're basing him off of (raptor, it seems) and find out if the species had any boosted senses/abilities. I don't think a raptor would have all five senses enhanced, including stamina and speed as well. 

Appearance: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. He is tall and slim, but very muscular and handsome. He usually wears black clothes and biker boots, along with specially fitted gloves. What's his hair color? Also, I personally find it hard that someone can be both muscular and slim but I'm probably alone in that regard.
Personality: Valentine is cunning and Very persuasive. He is charming and intelligent but will do anything to get what he wants. He is a great fighter but very stubborn. A dark personality all in all. 
Crush*: No, but he's married to Jocelyn Regis. Is he really? In that case, the police and the heroes would probably arrest Jocelyn for that. If they're married, there must've been a ceremony, unless they just say they're married and it hasn't been officially recorded?
Physical Strengths: Strong, fast and agile with great stamina. Brilliant fighter. check below
Physical Weaknesses: Not much. There has to be something. Valentine seems more of the sneaky type, so maybe he fights with words rather than claws and only fights to escape.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Does anything to get what he wants, and i mean anything.Stubborn and insensitive.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

I applaud you, Enchanted.

Going through all of the forms individually takes a lot of time and focus.

I admire that ( Since I do not have the capabilities to do so). 

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

@Iris Castor Accepted, some things on Nightwalker to change

Name: Castor Misery 

Age(11-18): 15-16 ( second year of high school)
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Emitter
Quirk: Construct. He can create a 3D image (blueprint like) of anything - breaking it down like a computer. These be anything. He can also fill them in to make them solid objects, ready for use. If he wishes they can also just fade away. The bigger and more intricate the object, the longer it takes to make and more time as well. A future like circle appears whenever he uses his quirk. If he overuses his powers, his brain will shut down and he’ll become unconscious. If this happens a lot, he may suffer permanent brain damage. 
Sexuality: Pan
H.I.P Section(Hero, Support, Business): Support
Appearance: He has slivery-white short hair that’s wild and untamed. He has dark blue eyes and a slender build. He may not look it but he’s actually pretty strong. He wears a dark blue tank top with black pants that have many pockets. He usually has a tool belt strapped around his waist. He also has boots that many construction workers have.  
Personality: He is very kind and caring, thinking of others before himself. He is very observative and creative. With this he can create tools that can help others with their problems and think outside the box. He is very hardworking and loyal to others. Even though he could’ve become a hero, he wanted to help them from behind with gadgets and costumes. He’s very patient.
Hero Costume+Gadgets: Does not have a hero costume as he is not part of the Hero Course. His gadgets include whatever he’s making but mostly his quirk. Some professional support section people are considered "heroes" as well and they can use their own designs :P 
Backstory*: He comes from a middle class family and does relatively well in school. One day he found Ayano on the street and let her stay with him and his family. Nothing too tragic.
Crush*: TBD ( Not Ayano, they’re like siblings)
Physical Strengths: He has strong arms and legs from creating things by hand. 
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Very patient and mentally stable. 
Physical Weaknesses: He can’t fight well ( hand to hand). 
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: He’s too trusting and kind.
Other*:

Pro- Hero:

Hero Name: Nightwalker
Name: Indigo Strife 
Age (over 18): 20
Quirk: Assassinate. She can have any skillset an assassin would (i.e. shapeshifting as a disguise or high speed). She can’t use this power for a long period of time or else she’ll become cloaked in the darkness of assassination and may go on a killing spree as her split personality, Bloodlust. Maybe she can imitate the moveset of someone she observes? She can't copy the quirk, but she can copy their abilities so she could use a villain's speed against her. 
Sexuality: Ace
H.I.P. Section(Hero, Support, Business): Hero
Mentor of*: TBD
Appearance: She has waist long, choppy indigo hair that’s usually tied back in a high ponytail with a red ribbon. The ribbon’s ends go down to the ends of her shoulder blades. She’s tall with large breasts and long arms and legs. With her regular personality, she wears a red dress that goes down to her knees with black flower vine designs going up the left side. She has fishnet stockings and red flats. Indigo also has a black ribbons that curl up her arms ( they can be used as weapons). How are the ribbons used as weapons? Also, does her eyecolor change when she switches between personalities? (Reading the hero costume later, ok I see how she uses the ribbons)
As Bloodlust, She has indigo eyes that are filled with with coldness. They’re surrounded by black eyeliner like an emo. She wears a black blazer with a white dress shirt underneath and black ripped jeans, outside of her hero costume. She also wears a black choker and combat boots. Does her personality apply the mascara? I don't imagine mascara can magically appear once her personality changes
Personality: She has a split personality between her “regular” self and her “other” self. They don’t share memories but she is aware of the “other” one. Her regular self, Indigo, is very optimistic and joyful. She’s very kind and self-less. Often playfully flirting with others. She is seen as an airhead to the people but is secretly very intelligent and wise. She often uses her good-looks and cunning ways to win fights. 
As her “other” self, Bloodlust, she becomes dark and emo. The complete opposite of her “regular” self. She’ll then become pessimistic and saddisit. Only thinking about how the world has many problems and that she should fix them. She’ll get bursts of energy to kill others and taste their blood when she feels too much negative energy. She can be talked back to her normal self or if Bloodlust gets defeated. Sometimes her killing has no patterns but most of the time they’ll have a common thread. why does she have a taste for blood? It kinda seems like she's a vigilante killer only; sadists like to see others in pain, not drink their blood
Hero Costume+Gadgets: Hero hero costume changes depending on if she uses shapeshifting to alter her appearance. If not, she’ll be wearing a form-fitting black turtleneck dress with slits up it’s side and short-sleeves with black leggings underneath. She’ll have the black ribbons around her arms and neck like a scarf. She’ll also be wearing black knee high boots made of sturdy but malleable metal.
Her gadgets are hidden within her dress but are mostly the black ribbons which are made of materials like Eraserhead’s. She also has sleeping blow darts and a foldable black katana within her boots. She may or may not have a black bow and arrows with her - it depends on the mission. I don't think you can really fold a katana. To fold a katana, the sword would need to be cut in sections, which could ruin the blade and make it lose it's strength. Maybe a pocket knife instead?
Backstory*: She grew up with her mother and older brother. Her father had left them when she was 7. Her mother loved her father so much, that when he left for another woman, her mental state turned for the worse. She became depressed and tried to kill herself at times. Indigo had to learn how to take care of the house and work while still attending school. Her older brother Blue continued on to the Support class and eventually graduated. Indigo was the one who pushed him to do so as he was ready to leave school to work. Thus she hated love and what it did to her as well as any womanizing men and her father. Her mother, Shiro, died when she began high school. Is there a reason she developed a split personality?
Crush*:
Physical Strengths: She is quite weak in combat as she specializes in quick kills. If forced to fight, straight out she would probably lose. She uses her feminine wiles to her advantage through deceit. Heroes aren't actually supposed to kill. They're supposed to apprehend villains and hand them over to the police for arrest, so maybe her specialty is more making villains hesitate and distracting them and allowing another hero to knock them out
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Her perseverance and ability to act and improvise with quick thinking. 
Physical Weaknesses: She’s a weak fighter.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:  Love. Any kind of intimate relationship - she’ll push others away.
Other*:

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Quirk: Angel of Ice: Freya has huge wings made of ice. This ice is sturdier than normal, but not by much. She also has a spiked crest that goes from her forehead to the very base of her neck, rather like an Icewing. Her wings have a bone structure inside of them and the feathers are shards of ice growing from the structure. She can fire the ice shards and that's how she fights, but if the wings are broken she needs to take from 30 minutes to an hour to regrow the ice. A broken bone structure would be the same as a broken arm or leg. It takes time for ice to regenerate so maybe if she fires too many at once, the ice will take longer to regenerate and she'll be defenseless. The downside of this is that her bones are also made of ice, making them very fragile.

Appearance: Freya is tall and very pale skinned, extremely skinny and lightweight. She has medium length pure white hair, with long arms and legs and thin feet. She has stunning, pupiless ice blue eyes, and beautiful features throughout. She has a sharp angular face, and a small hip and small shoulders. She usually wears a custom fitted shirt with a thin line of cloth where her spine is.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: As Frozen Angel, Freya wears a thin, full white skintight suit that is fairly flexible and a pair of white gloves, both with built-in cooling in the form of a special material that feels like very cold ice. Her mask is also made of this material, an eyemask that is molded around her eyes that looks like ice that spikes upwards. The back of her suit is bare but with a single, thin line going down her spine to accomadate her massive wings.

Backstory*: Freya's parents were a mix of good and bad. Her mother, Jocelyn Regis, was previously one of the best and most well known superheroes of all time as the Angel, her father, Valentine, however, was one of the most infamous villians, Raptor. How her parents came to be together is unkown, but they loved each other greatly. Her father was also the villain who killed Phoenix's dad. Jocelyn's reputaion as a great hero remained, but she was no longer respected andwas stripped of her hero status. This was a catalyst for discrimination. Freya had to deal with a lot of gossip, whispering, and bullying due to her parentage. 

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Quirk: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. His feathers are all made of ice, making them great weapons. If these are broken, they take any time from an hour to three to regenerate. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. His reflexes, stamina and speed are heightened also. (This may seem odd, but his parent's quirks were compatible and combined. Also, I did my reasearch, and on my form it doesn,t say anything about heightened senses?)

Appearance: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. He is tall and slim, but very muscular and handsome. He usually wears black clothes and biker boots, along with specially fitted gloves. What's his hair color? Also, I personally find it hard that someone can be both muscular and slim but I'm probably alone in that regard.
Crush*: No, but he's married to Jocelyn Regis. Jocelyn was arrested at the ceremony, and died in prison, however it is unkown how. It is thought that she took a special concoction that had accidently been tainted with poison and she died soon after.
Physical Strengths: Strong, fast and agile with great stamina. Brilliant fighter, but prefers to use his words.
Physical Weaknesses: Not much. He is more of the sneaky type, he fights with words rather than claws and only fights to escape.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: Does anything to get what he wants, and i mean anything.Stubborn and insensitive.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Name:Lorelei Fudaka "Lei"

Quirk: She is able to lock down objects and keep them immobile for 10 minutes. She can only use it on one thing at a time, and only on things 100 pounds or under. Maybe she can hold down items as long as the total weight doesn't exceed 100, and she can slowly improve her limit. If she tries to lock more than 100 or for more than 10 minutes, she will get ear ringing. Maybe a headache too

Section of H.I.P:Support

Appearance:She has long curly light brown hair, sea green eyes, pale skin with freckles, about 4'9, thin build Clothing?

Personality:Lei has a great sense of fashion and is very smart. She can be very distant and cold, but she is only deep in thought. She is very sweet and creative, but has a sharp tongue and will say what she thinks, mostly because she has 0 social skills.

Hero Costume+Gadgets:Uh,does she get them? If so, will get back to that if accepted Yes, she can have a costume, but they probably will just have their gadgets

Backstory:Mostly normal life. Lives with her dad, who has the Leaf Manipulation quirk, her mother, who has the Attraction quirk, and her sister Renata "Ren"(see other form). Never wanted to be a hero, but she wanted to help heroes. How did those two quirks result in Lei's quirk? 

Physical Strengths:None. Absolutely none

Mental/Emotional Strengths:She is high-school level smart

Physical Weaknesses:She is not very athletic. More of her sister's thing

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: She can be very cold when deep in thought.

Name:Renata Fudaka "Ren"

Quirk:She can create and control flames at will and use them as projectiles. If she uses it for too long, she will burn herself. Sometimes, if she gets mad enough, she will set herself on fire. How does this quirk relate to Leaf Manipulation and Attraction? 

Section of H.I.P:Hero

Appearance:Short wavy red hair, amber eyes, tan skin, about 5'1,strong build Clothing

Personality:Ren is very stubborn. She always thinks that she is right and everyone else is wrong. However, she has a soft spot for her sister Lei and will do anything to protect her. She has a very low patience span, and will often lose her temper. Which suits her quirk.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: She has a jet black bodysuit with a short red skirt that looks like flames and brown combat boots. She wears gloves when she doesn't want or need to use her powers. Not sure about gadgets. How does her costume help her quirk?

Backstory:Mostly normal life. Lives with her father, mother, and sister Lei (Quirks mentioned above)

Physical Strengths:She is very athletic.

Mental/Emotional Strengths:When willing, she can control her anger to make her power stronger.

Physical Weaknesses:None. Basically none. Something needs to be here

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:She has anger issues.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Eternal I still don't know why you include the part about the gloves? Is it so she can pluck a shard from her wings and hold it without melting it?

Also, I doubt even reputation would remain considering how humans are.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Lily Accepted, though just one comment in the quirk section

Villain Name:   Frost Dragon
Name:   Lily Cicero
Type of Quirk(Emitter, Transformation, Mutant):   Emitter
Quirk:   "Frost Breath." It's basically exactly what it sounds like. She can exhale an ice-like substance, and her average body temperature is drastically lower than the average person. The moisture levels inside her mouth are also high (which can lead to unintentional drooling), which is what she uses to create the frost. She causes the liquid to freeze as she exales, and depending on the force used can shoot a concentrated beam in a short area, or smaller chunks and slivers up to ten feet away. Overuse of her quirk can lead to dehydration, and prolonged exposure to heat above typical room temperature causes sluggishness. There's nothing wrong with the quirk, but @Yandere had a similar quirk with an old character. They didn't repost the form when they submitted their villain character, so I'm unsure of whether or not @Yandere is planning to reuse this character. Either way, your quirk is fine and it definitely works so there is no problem here; just a heads up

Sexuality:   Aromantic/asexual
Appearance:

Physical:  Lily stands at 5'6 in height, and has incredibly pale, almost paper-white skin and strangely silver curly hair that is about chin-length. Her eyes are silver-blue in color, and she has a smattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. She has an incredibly mature look for someone her age, which tends to lead to people not realizing how young she is. She also has small black horns on her scalp that barely reach past her hair and are easy to miss, along with a much more noticeable cluster of spikes on her shoulder blades (The longest ones are about six inches long) and slightly sharper than average teeth. Her overall frame is thin and lankey.

Clothing:  Most commonly, Lily wears black, knee-high combat boots and contrasting white, baggy cargo pants. Along with that, she wears loose white shirt with accommodating holes for her spikes and fingerless black gloves.

When fighting, she has over that a billowing white robe that hugs her shoulder, with two splits in the back that reach down to the bottom to allow her spikes room, along with a hood. It reaches down her her calves, and has a black belt over top of it at her waist. Below the belt, the robe is incredibly tattered and torn. The belt itself has five insulated slots for holding cold water bottles, as well as two sheaths for throwing knives. She also wears a kind of veil-like mask over he face, though keeping her mouth exposed to allow her usage of her quirk.
Personality:   Lily is... Strangely friendly. Even when fighting with heroes, she has a habit of talking in a joking, friendly manner. However, she has sadistic tendencies that tend to overlap with her friendly talk, and has a habit of unintentionally being incredibly creepy. The fact that she tends to drool due to her quirk doesn't help that. She's overall quite smart, though tends to overlook simple solutions, and tends to be sarcastic no matter who she's talking to.
Backstory*:   To be determined.
Crush*:   N/A
Physical Strengths:   She is deceptively strong, despite her appearance.
Mental/Emotional Strengths:   Lily is generally good at mind games, and has an almost constant poker face.
Physical Weaknesses:   She is still incredibly frail, and due to her quirk and skin, she burns ridiculously easily.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses:   Despite her poker face, she has weak points that are easy to jab to provoke her; particularly about friends.
Other*:   I feel like I should elaborate more on the purpose of her clothing, as something so wide and billowy doesn't seem the best for fighting at first glance.
Starting with her typical civilian clothes, they're meant to be large and baggy to obstruct her form. The loosness of the shirt and the bagginess of the pants are meant to help with airflow when moving so the air around her doesn't stagnate  and overheat her. The gloves are to minimize exposed skin.

Her robe and veil have the same principle for them. The robe is large, to make sure she isn't exposed, and it's meant to billow while she moves to ventilate more easily. The veil and hood are both meant to minimize the chance of being recognized, while not being too constricting. The belt, of course, is to allow her to carry around extra water so she doesn't dehydrate as quickly while using her quirk, and the throwing knives are more of a last resort than anything.

As well, her spikes and teeth don't have any real significance. They're remnants from her mutant-type father, who had dragon-like features.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Quirk: Valentine has large, raptor-like (The dinosaur) claws and ice-blue, slitted eyes. He has an ice blue, feathered crest that runs from the top of his head to the very base of his neck and feathers of the same colour under each arm around his elbows. His feathers are all made of ice, making them great weapons. If these are broken, they take any time from an hour to three to regenerate. He also has a few light blue scales around his eyes and on his forehead. His reflexes, stamina and speed are heightened also. (This may seem odd, but his parent's quirks were compatible and combined. Also, I did my reasearch, and on my form it doesn,t say anything about heightened senses?) The senses thing is my mistake, I must've misread. Well, try to limit it to just speed. We don't want a character that is too powerful, that's not fun for the others. You can either have all three boosts, or you can keep the ice on the wings.

Crush*: No, but he's married to Jocelyn Regis. Jocelyn was arrested at the ceremony, and died in prison, however it is unkown how. It is thought that she took a special concoction that had accidently been tainted with poison and she died soon after.
Physical Strengths: Strong, fast and agile with great stamina. Brilliant fighter, but prefers to use his words. If he is a hit and run type of guy (after words fail) he wouldn't be that great at fighting.
Physical Weaknesses: Not much. He is more of the sneaky type, he fights with words rather than claws and only fights to escape.

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

bringing back characters, Feng and Star, though Feng has a new name and appearance change and Star has an age change, as well as making a completely new character

Name: Feng Lao

Age(11-18): 15

Quirk: Overheat -- Her body generates a great amount of heat. Her skin is hot to the touch; if she's in a cold enough environment/splashed with water, her skin will become warm and touchable. She normally burns people on contact, and her temperature can fluctuate depending on her emotions. Anger, fury, and irritation result in higher temperatures, while depression, shock, and disbelief result in lower temperatures. Her quirk is only limited to touch. She emanates heat, but someone can't be burned unless they brush against her skin. Because she has such high heat, she needs a much greater amount of energy to function. She has to eat frequently to regain her energy since her heat burns through her energy very fast. Her running out of energy is the same as any person; she gets woozy, then she faints.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: She has dead straight, hip-length black hair. Her bangs are cut straight across, reaching her brow. Her eyes are a warm orange, a bit rounder and larger than what a Chinese person would normally have, like autumn leaves. Her skin is pale and her face is angular, and her bodyshape is small and petite. (About 5'3) She has three different hairstyles: hair down, hair in two, low pigtails, and hair in a low, single ponytail. When her hair is down, she has the left side of her bangs clipped with an amber-gold maple-leaf clip. When she has her hair tied, all of her hair ties are the same type. The band is a dark amber, and the pendant on it is also an amber-gold maple leaf.

Feng wears a baggy, black yarn sweater over all her other clothes. Because of the yarn, the sweater has a lot of holes and allows air to flow through, preventing heat from bunching up too much. Under the sweater, Feng has a loose, orange shirt. The shirt is a bit too large for her; it hangs down to her upper thigh and slips down and exposes her shoulders. She wears brown shorts that peep out slightly under the orange shirt. Feng wears sandals with brown soles and orange toe-prong-thing (I don't know what it's called). 

Personality:  Feng is the epitome of an honor student: strict, straight-laced, and with a strong sense of responsibility. She tends to force her own beliefs on others, thinking of what would be best for them, instead of asking them what they'd want. People skills are def not good, she finds it hard to understand others. She's not a bad person, promoting kindness and caring for the other students, she just lacks proper communication skills.

Hero Costume+Gadgets: Something she wears on her person all the time, even as a civillian: She has a harness covering her back, with straps over her shoulders, and wrapping around her waist. It's made of a conducting metal that is mostly heat-resistant. The harness pokes out under her sweater. Its purpose is to draw heat away from her body and release it into the air. Basically, it's a cooling mechanism. The straps can be seen under her sweater.

As for her hero costume: Her harness is replaced with a different mechanism. The original shape still remains, with metal wrapped around her waist and over her back with straps over her shoulders, but there are now metal lines leading from her harness to her wrists. This is to direct the heat to her hands, which are her main weapon. The two metal appendages in her civilian harness are removed. On her head, she wears a visor (which resembles the visor on a knight's helmet) which goes over her bangs. The visor has a cooling function, so that the heat doesn't get to her head and muddle up her thought process. The heat is directed back into the harness, which is directed to her hands again. 

Over her harness/mechanisms, she wears a simple, orange croptop. She also wears a maroon pleated skirt that reaches her midthigh, with brown shorts underneath. She exposes as much skin as possible so it is more likely for someone to come in contact with her burning skin.

Backstory*: TBRP'd

Crush*: Open

Physical Strengths: She's agile and speedy

Mental/Emotional Strengths: She has a strong moral compass and won't bend easily

Physical Weaknesses: She's never really needed to pack a punch, since her touch itself tends to be weapon enough. However, if her temperature is too low/she's wet, her heat won't work as a weapon. Thus, she doesn't have much strength

Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: She isn't good at taking the opinions of others, tending to barrel on without second thought

Other*: Color scheme and appearance based off the "fire maple", also known as the "tiger maple"

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

@Enchanted- Yes, it is. And ok, she's lost her reputation then.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

@Eternal alright, freyja is accepted

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Thanks, is Valentine accepted too?

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

no

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Ok it's really time for me to sleep, I'll see new forms tomorrow

real quick rundown of the quirks for my other two characters before I go:

Air Turbulence -- can accelerate/decelerate any moving particle within a certain radius. Once the particle move starts out of range, user cannot speed it up anymore, but the prior acceleration would be sufficient enough to keep the projectile's speed fast

Ribbon something (this one needs a name and some more specifications) -- user can change the structure of his body into thin ribbons and strings. The strands are fairly durable. If an arm ribbon is cut, he can regrow the arm with enough time; a full arm would take maybe a month, and so forth. His neck is the only exception, if he makes his neck into ribbons and you cut them, he's dead

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Ok, i'll get you to tell me why tommorow.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Enchanted, Copy and Imitate mean the same thing...

( I’m not sure on how else her quirk could be as her character is based around it. Perhaps knowing what was wrong with it could help.)

As for the dark limes around her eyes, that can go. Maybe she’ll gain a crazed look in her eyes like in Assassination Classroom. ( I think more circles appear within them).

For the “taste their blood” I was being metaphorical. 

Sure, it can be changed to a pocket knife ( how about many? To use a projectiles?)

She has Multiple personality disorder.

For her specialty sure, she can knock them out instead. ( I guess she’ll have a secret lab to produce the chemicals like chloroform and tear gas)

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin

(Mods, please let this through.)

@Enchanted: Yep, of course! I'll go ahead and address what needs to be elaborated :D

Quirk:

- Yep! Like you put it, Akio uses more of a "make-a-small-stab-then-run-off" tactic during battles, since he isn't very strong.

- Yes; fatigue will eventually wear him down, especially if he flies for too long a period of time.

Appearance:

- Akio's hair is short, and it usually falls in bangs over his face.

Hero Costume:

- I'll go ahead and change his hero appearance here: Akio wears a forest-green, robe-like garment with long, billowing sleeves. This garment falls to around the length of his knees and has two large slits in the back for his wings. He also wears a pair of loose, olive-green pants that reach halfway down his calves, which are specially made in order for his tail to fit through. He doesn't wear anything on his feet.

I'd also like to edit the description of one of his mutations: Akio's 'feet' resemble a dragon's back talons; there are three large, clawed, scaly green toes in the front, and one in the back.

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

(Mods, please let this through.)

Villain Name: Rainstorm

Name: Daiki Murata
Type of Quirk (Emitter, Transformation, Mutant): Emitter

Quirk: Rainfall: Basically, he can cause rain to fall within a 4.5 meter radius around himself. However, this rain will usually only fall at the speed of water emerging from a faucet, and there needs to be some humidity in order for this ability to work. If he tries to increase the speed at which the rain falls, he will begin to feel fatigued and nauseous.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: He's tall and rather burly, with unruly shoulder-length black hair. His eyes are a deep brown, and his skin is fairly tanned. Rainstorm wears blue, sleeveless vest and a pair of black trousers. He also wears a pair of leather boots and fingerless gloves, and he has a nose piercing.
Personality: Rainstorm has a cruel and brutal personality, and doesn't care what he has to do to get what he wants. He's rather vain, although he isn't very intelligent and often has trouble carrying out complicated plans. He's easily angered and often blows up over the smallest of things. However, he's extremely loyal to those that he calls his allies.
Backstory*: N/A
Crush*: None yet.
Physical Strengths: Very physically strong.
Mental/Emotional Strengths: Mental strengths? Does he even have any?
Physical Weaknesses: He's rather slow and isn't very flexible.
Mental/Emotional Weaknesses: He's prone to fits of anger over the smallest of things, and is also very egotistical. He isn't very intelligent.
Other*: PoV

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

Up

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

@Eternal I already told you why yesterday, read my most recent post for Raptor. You should be able to find it if you scroll up

@Iris 1. I meant that she copies the physical abilities of her opponent, except for their quirk. So if she's facing against someone who's very fast, she'll be very fast too.

2. Ok

3. Ok

4. How many knives can one hide in their boot? She has two boots, unless she keeps them on her belt instead

5. I see, but is it really possible for someone to just develop a homicidal personality? Maybe some sort of mental strain would make her other personality like that

6. Ok

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Okay,

Let’s see, revision take 2.

For her quirk how about instead of assassinate or the copying one, how about illusions?

She can create physical illusions for others to see. It works best if there’s only one person it’s used on but if there’s more it’ll be harder to keep it up. She suffers from headaches if it’s used too long. She’ll also become immobile if it’s really elaborate or if it’s used on many people.

As for the knives, she’ll just have a long knife concealed within each of her boots and that will be all.

Multiple personality disorder, the reason she’s like this is from her suicidal mother, that was stated in her Backstory as she had too much responsibility and had different mental health problems arise from it like anxiety and depression.

• Posted at:

Iris ~

{Iris}

Patron Goddess, Artemis 

Gryffindor 5th year 

Sagittarius ~ The Archer

INTJ ~ The Mastermind 

IceWing/NightWing

That weird  Tumblr Admin