are the manned wolf, white zebra or bush viper taken?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

ForumBFF:Violet

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

first post: 1st of may, 2016.

Name: Alejandro Reid
Hero Name: Antílope (just call him Antí)

Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Ale looks like a genderbent version of his sister. He’s also tall and slender, and his skin is also lightly tanned. His dark brown hair is short, and he has some bangs on his forehead, but they’re cropped short. His favorite outfit consists of a blue-green shirt with darker borders and skinny jeans. They cover his dark blue sneakers a little. Over it all, he wears an apple green vest with a zipper and pockets.
Personality: He is a lot less energetic than his sister, and prefers to keep a low profile. He likes to make other people feel good, and help with homework. Ale sticks close to his sister because he’s a little shy, but when he feels upbeat he is good at making friends. Most people, however, write him off as a clumsy nerd. He’s much more than that though.
Hero Appearance: He wears a tawny jumpsuit, but it’s a lighter shade than Gema’s. His chest area is colored a light yellow-cream colored, but only the chest area. His belt is a dark brown, and his short gloves and short boots are also dark brown. His hair is wilder and covers his ears. A pair of antelope ears poke out from the sides of his hair and a pair of antelope horns are set in the center between the ears. His belt complements the cream colored area nicely.
Hero Personality: Ale is way more outspoken and cheerful, but his clumsiness is still there. He likes to collaborate with his fellow heroes in every way he can. He has an easier time making friends out of the heroes and is more trustable in his hero form.
Weapon: A tan Frisbee with a dark brown center and a black X in the very middle.
Powers: He has an enhanced sense of vision and hearing, and is more alert to his surroundings in a sense he can’t explain. His speed is also enhanced a little.
Special Power: Long jump. His jumping speed and length are greatly enhanced, but he’s still touchable. It’s more useful when he wants to cross large gaps.
Miraculous Appearance: His miraculous is a belt clasp shaped much like his sister’s brooch. The X is a dark brown, and instead of having gold borders it has silver borders. The belt itself is a dull gray color. It has a transformed appearance and countdown similar to the Gazelle Brooch.
Mental Strengths: He gets good and outstanding grades, and he’s smart.
Physical Strengths: N/A
Emotional Strengths: N/A
Mental Weaknesses:  He fears getting bad grades as he feels that good grades are what make a person important to others.
Physical Weaknesses: He doesn’t exercise much and is sorta clumsy.
Emotional Weaknesses: People don’t pay much attention to him, and he secretly desires it. Most of the time he doesn’t mind it but sometimes his desire for attention is so great he does anything to get it.
Other: Ale’s got a crush on Gema’s BFF Chiaki. Like his sister, he also knows Spanish. He’s also aware that his twin is Gacela, as she knows he’s Antílope.

Name: Antii
Pronouns: He/him
Animal: African Antelope
Personality: He’s outspoken and friendly, and is always there when Ale needs him to offer advice. Antii is more supportive to Alejandro than Elle is to Gema. He likes to fly around and help him finish school projects.
Appearance: The normal Kwami anatomy. He is a light tawny color and his belly is cream colored. He has dark brown hooves and horns of the same color. His ears are pricked up, always alert.
Food: Gummy bears
Other: Antii stays in Ale’s vest pocket. To transform, Ale needs to say: Antii, speed jump!

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

{she\her}{starz: 3185}

SAMB story /322128

Write down my poems for the few

That looked at me, took to me,

shook to me, feeling me

Singing from heartache from the pain

Speaking my lesson from the brain

Seeing the beauty through the

pain

Yeet Alejandro accepted

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Current obsession - Rhythm Access by Riri - /322153

My Forumfic (WoFMB) - /322849

Time is but a vessel for blood soaked rainbows

I'm just.. going to casually switch Ricardo out for this girl right here for a bit.

sssh she's not a danganronpa reference I swear

Name: Kigaru Hakun
Hero Name: Swan Queen
Age (13-15): 14
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Kigaru is a girl of about 5’7”/147 cm in height. She has long, light-blonde hair. Kigaru has an alabaster complexion. Her eyes are a striking blue color. Kigaru dresses up in a rather anime-esque fashion, donning a midnight blue and white dress, with a large red ribbon with a blue and silver jewel on her chest. Kigaru also wears gray-and-black knee-high socks and red mary janes.
Personality: Kigaru is a very cheerful and polite young lady. She’s rather kind and protective, especially of those she loves. Kigaru, however, is rather naïve. Kigaru oftentimes bottles up all her negative emotions and thoughts, letting them out in huge, emotional bursts. Kigaru’s interest in the occult and serial killers – especially former Ferals – can often come off as creepy, driving people away.
Hero Appearance: Swan Queen gains a white skin-tight suit and the standard mask. The bottom edge of her mask is black in coloration. Swan Queen has a white belt, of which four white feathers are attached to the back. The feathers often drag behind her, creating the appearance of a short bridal train.
Hero Personality: Swan Queen is a very calm and collected individual. Like Kigaru, however, she is naïve. She is a pragmatic and logical girl, often not relying on theories as or for evidence. Swan Queen prefers to keep her thoughts and dreams close to her chest and, thus, will often be secretive when someone asks about her life. Swan Queen is able to bottle up her feelings more than Kigaru can – when the bottle shatters, her reactions are often more emotional and intense.
Weapon: Swan Queen’s weapon is a beech quarterstaff, about 24” long. Feathers are intricately carved all over it.
Powers: Swan Queen has enhanced agility.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Swan Song - Swan Queen bursts out into a beautiful song that captivates those around her for a full minute, freezing everyone for about twenty seconds before everyone seems to become mildly distracted for the next fourty. After said full minute, Swan Queen becomes dizzy and tired, sometimes even passing out soon after detransforming.
Miraculous Appearance: Her Miraculous is a bracelet on her left wrist. It is a black, shiny bracelet with five white opals inset. When Princess inhabits the bracelet, the opals gain five black feather silhouettes. One silhouette fades away from their respective opal, signifying the countdown.
Mental Strengths: Kigaru is a rather gifted girl, as she’s bright and rather knowledgeable due to her upbringing.
Physical Strengths: She’s fast.
Emotional Strengths: Kigaru knows how to fake a smile, to make people happy. In other words, she’s skilled in the art of concealing her emotions.
Mental Weaknesses: Kigaru doesn’t think of herself as a good person, due to often lying about how she feels. There’s also, of course, her naïve nature.
Physical Weaknesses: She’s not physically strong. Like, at all.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): When Kigaru’s bottle shatters, it takes a long time to rebuild. In the meantime, she becomes a tad bit overemotional, especially with her negative emotions.
Other: “Princess, takeoff!”

Name: Princess
Pronouns: She/her
Animal: Mute Swan
Personality: Princess is a rather rigid and cold kwami to those she’s unfamiliar with. Princess is defensive and icy, but has a patient streak a mile along.
Appearance: Princess has the standard kwami build. She has a small, orange bill/beak for a mouth, along with two bright blue eyes. She has three white tailfeathers.
Food: Biscuits
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Mkay I should prolly define what I mean by freeze

By freeze, I mean immobolize/make someone freeze as if freezing in shock, not... freeze-freeze.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

are the manned wolf, white zebra or bush viper taken?

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

If you've made Sonia, who's going to reinact her love triangle??!

Stay tuned Saturday for the next episode of Super Danganronpa 2

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

(Christian | #Equal | Pansexual)

So, kiss my tongue make everything better

Show me you'll be with me forever

Homethread: /322427

@Discord squad, I would die for you

Discord Squad

@Seafire: Maned wolf is taken, but the other two are free.

@Enchanted: :0 I didn't think of that earlier

Hm

... I SHALL MAKE SURE SHE GETS A LOVE TRIANGLE

EVENTUALLY

Kigaru: Um-

Shaddup Kigaru

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Togemi (Kirumi), Koki (Kokichi), Chiaki (Chiaki), Kigaru (Sonia), More to be added soon....

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

yay!

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

(SeaFire)

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Gundham: bARON FLAMESHADOW OF THE FOUR KINGDOMS OF DARKNESS--

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

(Christian | #Equal | Pansexual)

So, kiss my tongue make everything better

Show me you'll be with me forever

Homethread: /322427

@Discord squad, I would die for you

Discord Squad

Gundham x Sonia ftw

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

yeee I ship 'em too!

Are we allowed to make our own Akuma threads?

• Posted at:

BIXBITE

SAMB story /322128

shook to me, feeling me

pain

@Bixbite: Of course, mi amigo.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Is it possible to get a list of all the taken animals?

Also, is clouded leopard taken?

(I know it probably is but *shrug*)

• Posted at:

Shard

Hi, I'm new.

"My name is Indigo Seawing, you kill my Fathom, prepare to die"

@Shard: I personally have a mental list of characters, but, no, clouded leopard isn't taken. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Thanks, for telling me

Can you save clouded leopard? I will fill the form in soon, but I am busy right now

• Posted at:

Shard

Hi, I'm new.

Of course!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

I'm going to delete all my characters and make a new one - so Abbie, Delilah, Gem, and Daniel are all gone

• Posted at:

White * Quail

^^vv<>A

Drive, just drive, stay ahead and stay ahead and stay alive

she/her

Save a gypsy horse,I'll make my form later.

• Posted at:

Nevermore

I am:

An unwanted

A Special

Asexual

Freezyoubrain

Queen of horror stories & teller of morbid jokes

Proud Slytherin

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead."

"And Montrasaur is like DUDE INDEED"-Red

Valar Doheris

THE DESCISION HAS BEEN MADE
Save a Connermara Pony and a Bedlington Terrier

• Posted at:

White * Quail

^^vv<>A

Drive, just drive, stay ahead and stay ahead and stay alive

she/her

Saaaaved!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Name: Magnus Callahan
Hero Name: Kappa
Age (13-15): 16

Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: He wears a baggy black shirt, baggy navy blue pants. a red shoe on one foot, and a green shoe on another. He wears an orange scarf. he has light grey eyes. palish skin. He has long hair that is died light blue. He's extremely tall and thin.
Personality: He seems to be one of those kids who doesn't care. He has bad grades, he doesn't pay attention, he has dyed hair. But he honestly he can be kind of sensetive.
Hero Appearance: His hair shortens in length and gets a green tinge at the edges he has a lime green body suit with small darker hexagons dotting it. He has a dark green mask that extends down from underneath his hair.
Hero Personality: His personality changes a lot. He feels like everyone is judging him on whether he does something wrong. His fear grows in size extremeley.
Weapon: A shell like shield that he can spin around.
Powers: basic increases in speed and agility.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Eat's the souls of children for one minute. Gains a protective shell that he can go into.
Miraculous Appearance: A spiked choker with 5 silver spikes. when the kwami enters the spikes turn green. and the spikes slowly turn silver one by one when the countdown is activated.
Mental Strengths: He know quite a bit about math.
Physical Strengths: He's pretty athletic for having a wiry frame.
Emotional Strengths:He doesn't care about most things so he doesn't get too angry.
Mental Weaknesses: His memory is terrible.
Physical Weaknesses: He has a hard time breathing. Like a very hard time.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): He's over emotional when people tease him.
Other: He has asthma. and he's color blind. POV

Name: Yangtzz.
Pronouns: he, they, him,
Animal: Yangtze giant softshell turtle.
Personality: Afraid. of absolutely everything. But there's a determination that needs to be brought out. And magnus might just be able to bring it out.
Appearance: A dark green kwami with an even darker shell.
Food: The souls of children Cucumbers with hot sauce. (Makes for a messy backpack.)
Other: Not actually a Kappa. POV 

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

Only one problem with Magnus: his Special Power needs a name. Just give it a name and he's good to go.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

Shell shield.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

Can I save Torresian Crow? If not, save spangled drongo (yes, it's a thing. A bird with an awful name.).

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Daughter of Poseidon and Athena

Proud Christian

Bearer of Drama and Poetry

Beware: Long Essays

For Fantasy

"Life will be hard- but He will carry us through."

@Hawk: mkay now he's accepted

@Soulsong: Spangled drongo saved!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

(Oh, also, is there any crow/raven spots left?)

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Vertigo thinks there's a crow spot left, so...

Name: Alikine Knathi

Hero Name: Black Crow
Age (13-15): 14(ish)

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Alikine has black hair, with dyed turquoise tips. It's usually messy and tangled. She has dark brown skin, thick black eyebrows, and black eyes. She is heavily built, and her lips are brown, fading to pink. She wears a purple shirt with ripped sleeves, camo-green jeans with ripped knees, and black combat boots with black laces. She also has a thick golden hoop earring in her right ear, and an anklet, which is always hidden beneath her jeans.
Personality: In one word: sadistic. She enjoys hurting people (physically or emotionally) and spends most of her time doing so. If anyone tries to stop her, she patronizes them. She is generally unflappable. She tends to be a loner, and will not join with another person, even if it benefits her. If she had friends, she would betray them without a second thought. She keeps tabs on people: where they live, when they're out of the house; and she knows the layout of the city (and most of the houses) like she knows the back of her own hand.
Hero Appearance: Her hair is dead straight. She wears a charcoal black mask which bends upwards at the sides, has a point which extends down her nose, and has even darker black lines framing her eyes. She wears a jumpsuit the same colour as her mask, which comes up to her neck, reaches to her wrists (then extends halfway along the middle finger), and goes down to her feet. It has dark black markings near the collar and across the waist, the same colour as her mask's. She has dark, dark purple skintight boots and an open-fronted ankle-length skirt of the same colour, with dark black markings near the hem, yet again the same as her mask's and her suit's. Her miraculous is visible on her left leg.
Hero Personality: In two words: malevolently sadistic. She not only hurts for fun, she hurts just because she can. She isn't so opposed to joining with people- for short periods of time, to her own benefit and to betray them later. Very much a doer of her own thing, and uses her power simply to hurt more, and enjoy herself. Tends to plot tricks, instead of acting on impulse. Likes to mock people, but will always choose escape first over any other risky option.
Weapon: Two dark, dark, purple strikers. Strikers are metal poles with knobs on the end, designed to fit in the hand (so it hurts when you punch!). The can also be slotted together to form a throwing weapon, although it is incredibly inaccurate.
Powers: Fast reflexes, increased fall tolerance, fast sprinting for small distances.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): 'Lights out!': This sucks all light in Black Crow's surrounds into her, making the markings glow bright purple. This causes complete darkness to fall, except for said markings. If any new light is made, it is sucked into her, and the markings glow brighter. This effect lasts for 1 minute (good for getaways!). This does not impede any see in the dark and like abilities.
Miraculous Appearance: An anklet. It is made up of three platted black threads, with five bright purple beads on. The middle bead has a purple crow on.
Mental Strengths: Thinking up tricks, hurts and escape routes. Has a mental map of the city and houses.
Physical Strengths: Climbing, short sprints
Emotional Strengths: Not being upset by people telling her off.
Mental Weaknesses: People who are smarter than she is (being out-foxed), anything academic, thinking more than one trick ahead at a time.
Physical Weaknesses: Using long-range weapons, general fighting.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): People ignoring her, people not caring about her tricks (as in hurting caring).
Other: "Kraki! Say goodnight." Ran away from her house at a young age, and has lived on the streets ever since.

Name: Kraki
Pronouns: 
he/him
Animal:
Sinaloa Crow
Personality:
Uncaring. What happens doesn't matter to him one way or the other. Does his own thing, all the time. If he speaks to you, it's probably along the lines of 'whatever'.
Appearance:
Normal kwami build. has dark, dark, purple bug-like wings and beak, red eyes, and black skin. Has bright purple swirl on his belly and above his eyebrows.
Food: 
Kalamata black olives
Other: Probably the dullest kwami in history.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

My character is called Shadow Raven, so keep that in mind.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Yeah, I know ;)

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Mmph mmph mmph BE ACTIVE!!

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Black Crow is acceptamundo!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)

YES.

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Sorry for not handing it in soon, every time I almost finish my computer crashes and wipes everything.

I am still active and working on it.

• Posted at:

Shard

Hi, I'm new.

Save Arctic fox, if not Arctic hare, if not I'll look at google :3

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Ok my characters special ability is pounce it has a 5 minute cool down and allows her to jump extremely high and slam onto something or someone really hard

yup I finally got to doing this

• Posted at:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Greatness░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀┊ ☪︎⋆⊹┊ . ˚✧

w̲̖͖͖̳ͤ̓͛ͣͥå̜n̹̼̩͔̬̙n̶̖̏a͖̲̼̤͇͛ͫ̾ͥ̾ ͕̹̮͉͇̭͌́̑̏ͭ̆j̩̘͚͖̥ͅo̖͎̰̐̑̚͞i̛̤̖͇͔ͧ̒̐̈n̈́?͚̗̝͙͖̖ͫͬ͒̒́̋

I (finally) finished her

Hero Form

Name: Lau Tamang
Hero Name: Cloud Cat (or just Cloud, or just Cat, or leopard, she really isn't bothered)
Age (13-15): 14

Sexuality: Straight/Heterosexual
Appearance: Lau Tamang has hazel eyes, with gold flecks and even as a normal person, her eyes are unusually catlike. Her eyes contrast with her toffee skin and curly waist-length black hair, which she normally tries to put up in a plait. Lau has a slim, agile frame and as a result is good at activities requiring dexterity, though not at anything requiring brute strength. She normally wears denim jeans and a tan shirt, coupled with a laptop bag, in which she carries her laptop and various items. It also conveniently hides her kwami.
Personality: Lau is quite crowd-shy, often jumping at small things that usually wouldn't have bothered her and becoming very sarcastic even when she is slightly annoyed. Lau prefers to have a small, closely-knit friendship group, and as a result of this closeness is relaxed with them. They are some of the only people she doesn't doubt or watch. Lau is alert around most people, except (as aforementioned) her friends. Lau has self-trust issues and is constantly doubting and second-guessing herself. She does not think she is smart, even though she is, and constantly makes excuses for her good grades (it was a fluke e.c.t.). She will only believe she has done something well if there is clear proof (e.g She will only believe she did well on an assignment if she sees her marks) or if her friends tell her, and even then it takes a lot of convincing. Since she does not believe she has talents, she won't use them. Although she will not defend herself, she is quick to help/defend others and forgets her self-doubt, at least for the duration of their struggle. She puts high expectations on herself, except in PE. Occasionally she will forget her doubts. She is very determined if she focuses, something she finds hard to do.

Hero Appearance: As Cloud Leopard, she lets her hair down - literally. She wears the standard skin tight suit with a clouded leopard pattern on it. Her pendant meshes with her suit, so it won't dangle, however, when touched by anything, detaches from the suit, allowing it to be taken off. (If that's alright with you, if not, scrap that) Her eyes become even more catlike and her pupils become very sensitive to light, particularly sudden light changes, these cause her pain and temporarily blind her. she wears the standard small mask, again with a clouded leopard pattern. 
Hero Personality: As Cloud Leopard, she has fewer doubts and uses her abilities more, although is still not entirely confident. She still prefers to work in a small group but is more comfortable with working with lots of people than she would of otherwise been. She still rushes to defend others, and sometimes puts herself in danger to defend another. She is able to come up with good plans if she focuses.
Weapon: Grappling hook. Instead of having a large metal hook at the end, it has a simple carbon fibre cone with minuscule hooks on it, these hooks can grip onto almost any solid surface, especially clothing. A specific hand gesture makes the hooks retract and she can retract the line at will.

(if it's okay, if not, make it a blunt-headed bow and arrow)

Powers: Enhanced climbing skills, enhanced stealth, Catlike vision; she can see in the dark if there's even a scrap of light, however, if there is no light (like Alikine's power) she cannot see.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Stealth; People's eyes slip off her, and she blends in with the environment around her. However, if someone has unusually sharp vision and/or intuition, they may sense that she is there, and may even be able to track her (where their vision slips off) It lasts for 1 minute and after that, she has 5 minutes remaining until she transforms back.
Miraculous Appearance: Lau Tamang's miraculous is a silver pendant in the shape of a tear. It has an engraved leopard on the side and four grey gems. There is a large smooth stone at the bottom of the drop. When she transforms, the stone turns iridescent and the gems go clear/white. When count-down activates, each of the white gems goes dark, until the stone loses its sheen, and she transforms back. Her activation phrase is 'Tendue, it's spot time!' (might think of something better later)

Mental Strengths: Intelligent
Physical Strengths: Has high dexterity, is really good at climbing, has good stealth skills and has good aim
Emotional Strengths: Is defensive of anyone

Mental Weaknesses: Doubts her skills
Physical Weaknesses: Cannot do anything requiring brute strength, e.g. heavy lifting, contact sports, particularly any close fighting. Is very sensitive to light, particularly sudden light changes, is blinded and pained by them. 
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Doubts herself, and takes failures very hard.

Other: She is Nepalese-Chinese, her mother does not speak English, her father only speaks a little.

Kwami Form

Name: Tendue
Pronouns: he/him
Animal: Clouded Leopard
Personality: Tendue is incredibly an encouraging and quick-witted kwami, however, is decidedly reckless, to the point of almost causing Lau to reveal her secret identity.
Appearance: Normal kwami build. Has a flexible, spotted tail, and clouded leopard spots, his skin colour is tan
Food: Tea leaves.
Other:

• Posted at:

Shard

Hi, I'm new.

Name: Alex

Hero name: Snow Owl (Snowy)

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance: Long blonde hair, purple tips at the end. She's about 5,1. She likes to wear a Black jacket with white splotches and comfy shorts along with a scarf. She has freckles and her eyes are a hazel brown.

Personality: Very quiet, she doesn't like to talk or be the center of attention. She hates doing group work and would rather doodle the whole time.

Hero Appearance: She is wearing a full white jumpsuit with splotches of black. Her mask comes down over and eyes and in the middle a beak, the mask is fuzzy. She has a little nub tail

Hero Personality: She is still a little bit shy but if she gets annoyed she will not hesitated to attack. She becomes  slightly cold to everybody.

Weapon: Her talons (on her hands)

Powers: She can see in the dark, she's agile and quick

Special Power: "Freeze!" When she calls this out, what ever she touches will freeze (for about 6 minutes)

Miraculous Appearance: A purple anklet with 5 feathers

Mental Strengths: Shes very smart, good at riddles and figuring out problems.

Physical Strengths: She's quick and has sharp eyes.

Emotional Strengths: She can stop herself from doing something she will regret.

Mental Weaknesses: She blames her self for a lot of things she can't control. 

Physical Weaknesses: She's clumsy and has bruises

Emotional Weaknesses: If someone asks if she okay she will always answer with "I'm fine" She doesn't know how to talk about her problems so she bottles them up

• Posted at:

Call me      

Niko

God of Mischief, bad luck, and luck

Cause I'm a liar liar, and only that is true

I wanna be in the room where it happens

Forum Fam: Silverskies and Mockingjay

LGBTQ+

Name: Avril Parker

Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: Short, platinum blond hair. She often dyes the tips different colors, but her favorites are blue, purple, and gold. Her eyes are blue-gray. She has tan skin, as she previously lived in Hawaii. 
Personality: She talks a lot and can sometimes be really oblivious to stuff. She loves meeting new people. She rarely pays attention in class and prefers to doodle instead. 

Mental Strengths: She doesn't break under pressure, and when she makes up her mind, it takes time to change it.
Physical Strengths: She participates in lots of school sports and is a fast runner.
Emotional Strengths: She stands up to be brave when no one else will. 
Mental Weaknesses: She can sometimes be really oblivious to things that can be obvious to other people. 
Physical Weaknesses: She has terrible co-ordination and is very clumsy.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She has a short temper and gets angry pretty easily. She is also kind of jealous of the miraculous holders.

Other: She's bi.

• Posted at:

I am Windstorm

I pop in every other day :D

LGBTQPRIDE!

#emergencyseafish

I'm Bi. I'm not Gay or Straight: I'm Graight. 

Homethread @ /307247

#ForumFieldTrip

Don't Check For White Text

you rebel, I like you.

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 10 , ... 21 , 22 , 23