@Enchanted & Torin Your forms look pretty good to me, but we'll have to wait for approval from another member of the committee

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

while i'm watching people pass

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

@Rubylav: Yep, you're correct about the physical weakness thing.

@Dreamer: Like Rubylav said, what are the things they go through? Is a parent dead? Domestic abuse? Financial problems? Elaborate. Also, like Rubylav said, knowing how to comfort Khali isn't an emotional strength. Maybe change it to "knows how to comfort people"?

@Eternal: I'm confused as well -- what exactly are silver metal connectors? Ice skates might be allowed, but we'd need the rest of the committee to agree on that. But, yeah, skating on any surface is WAAAYYY too OP -- that'd mean she'd be able to skate on water, lava, wood, etc. which is wildly unrealistic. And like she said, make the Special Power more toned down and more "simpler", per say. Also, question: how does her Special Power relate to Andean Mountain Cats? Is there some myth I'm unaware of? If so, please state this. Thank you for your time.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

@Enchanted and Torin

Well, since Rubylav thinks they're good to go, and I think so as well, and y'all need another member of the committee to accept them as well.. Silver Sweeper and Timon Meerkat are accepted!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Yahoo! Time to sweep away the competition killmenow

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

Let's get the ball rolling!

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

Again, I'll answer questions later because I'm busy. I'll get to it.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

@At Enchanted- I meant on solid, flatish surfaces. Also, the segments are like separators (Y'know, the usually wooden bits on a fan). And yeah, there's a myth about those cats killing bad/selfish humans (Only a myth) and healing good ones. (Kill-Life steal- geddit?) All she does is use someone's energy to heal an ally, but she can also channel her energy to heal and make them filled with energy, allowing them to use their special power again. Very loosely based off of Monarch's power.

• Posted at:

❄Eternal❄

Don't let them know

Let it snow.

Don't trust the mince spies.

I love it when Candy Canes are in mint condition.

Forum little sister: Iris

@Eternal ??? I'm not a moderator for ML I can't accept forms

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

Who knows where

the Whims of Fate

may lead us

Let's get the ball rolling!

It's punishment time!

Thrills, chills, kills!

simply Danganronpa

An opportunist is someone who looks and evaluates for different ideas and takes opportunities

I'll do the personality again

He is not as agile as he would hope, and sometimes finds it hard to keep up with the others

• Posted at:

~<<Sol>>

"Your everyday thread-stalker!" - Sol

Joins practically every Roleplay. Ever. 

ML: Kai/Fennec

CotM: Taige of Riverpack

TER: Kulí

Manga Furries: Karma

Joined on the 1st of April 2017

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Save raccoon hero!

• Posted at:

Hey I'm

\|/    \|/

-----TW-----

/|\    /|\

Please don't call me Tealwings!

She/her/Sauerkraut

"NO. NO MORE PROPHECIES." ~Tsunami

Proud Washingtonian :)

May the force be with you...

Scroll down!

Hero Form:

Name:Aubrey Hart
Hero Name: Panzer
Age (13-15):14

Sexuality:Straight
Appearance: Two black braids, red glasses, brown eyes, 5'5, not skinny but fat
Personality: Usually introverted, but likes to make random noises (ex. squaks), pretty average and general
Hero Appearance: Hair is done in a bun, glasses go over a black mask, black suit with a feldgrau colored tank on her chest, white stripes on her suit arms, black jackboots
Hero Personality:
Weapon:
Powers:
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):
Miraculous Appearance:
Mental Strengths:
Physical Strengths:
Emotional Strengths:
Mental Weaknesses:
Physical Weaknesses:
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):
Other:

(Sorry, i have to finish this later, i'm going to lunch)

• Posted at:

==Delirious ==

PROUD American!!

Captain Seraph of the Seawing Army

"..That was when I ruled the world."- Anya

World War 2 is LIFE

Apocalypse is BFF

#ClerilIsAFruit

#TeamUSA

ϟKa-Chowϟ

*Back offically as of 10/31/17

@Eternal

My problem with your special power is that there are too many parts to it, please change it. You are still not accepted

• Posted at:

i don't know who i am anymore

and i don't think i want to

"try to speak but nobody can hear so i wait around for an answer to appear"

nobody cares

@Dreamer Your form was already commented and criticized by both me and Necro, please go back and read it

• Posted at:

nobody cares

Ok...now I can answer questions.

1: Ghara's last name is Areta.

2: Well, she doesn't break under a threat. How's that?

3: She is pretty strong, but not so fast. Her body is built more for hand-to-hand combat.

4: Both Ghara and Khali lost their father when both of them were young, and both of them are ignored a lot. So technically, they relate to each other.

5: Ghara is always on the side of the masses, and she defends even the people that bully her. So she may be hurt by them, but in the end, she always defends them.

IDK if this helped, might as well try.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@Sol

That's not what Vertigo meant; you put down that Fennec's power is "Opportunist." What is that? Also, the special power still needs a name.

@Dreamer

1) Cool

2) I think that might be more of mental strength, but I personally will take it; Idk about the other committee members.

3) Mmkay good

• Posted at:

nobody cares

I shall take it as well -- I personally think Ghara is all good to go.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

I agree with Necro, so Ghana is accepted!

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

while i'm watching people pass

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

Save me a basilisk lizard (look it up if you don't know) hero.

• Posted at:

DRAGON TORNADO (DRAGON TORNADO)

p

S

f

alright up

Thanks! :)

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Can I pleeeeeease have wings if they don't work?

• Posted at:

ForgotteFairytale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to make a dragonfly hero, but it would look pretty awful without wings...

• Posted at:

ForgotteFairytale

Is a wolf hero or a leopard hero free?

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

ML: Kara/Icy Leopard

ForumFamily: Hurricane!

@Forgotten Fairytale: Nope. 

@Snowfix: I believe leopards are open, but we already have three wolves, so wolves are down for the count.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Why not

• Posted at:

ForgotteFairytale

Because, if one person gets wings, then everyone who wants wings gets them. We can't have that, now can we?

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

You really don't have to be condescending towards me

and wings are a dragonfly's most distinguishing feature.  Birds can have feathered capes, but bugs can't really have anything different.

• Posted at:

ForgotteFairytale

Sorry-- wasn't trying to come off like that. Also, I never called you any names such as that, so I would prefer it if you would do the same. Thank you.

Maybe a cape that resembles wings, like Cleaver suggested to you on Chat yesterday? 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Hero form:

Name: Sierra Scott 

Hero Name: Lockjaw

Appearance: she has long lusterous dirty blonde hair kept in a French braid, tan skin, freckles, and striking emerald green eyes framed by dark eyelashes. She is slim and petite and somewhat small for her age. She usually wears a yellow turtle-neck, a brown vest, black skinny jeans, and brown combat boots. She also wears dangly gold earrings in shape of teardrops.

Personality: she is quiet, optimistic, and very funny. She can be reserved and shy, but once she gets to know you she can be very friendly. She is clever, quick-witted, and coy, but she is very emotional. And she can't stand bullies. She can cry easily when she gets too excited, mad, or worried but never really when she's hurt or sad. She's a great friend and will jump into the line of fire for others, though she has trouble standing up for herself.

Hero personality: as Lockjaw she's courageous, bold, and not afraid to do what's right. She is mature, reserved, and loyal and she's knows how to think outside the box.

Hero Appearance: she wears a sleek skin tight suit. It's a burnt orange cool with black stripes down the sides, arms, legs, and at the tips of the  orange eye mask. She has black gloves with claws and a black belt around her waist. She also has a Tasmanian Tiger tail and ears. 

Mental strengths: she's fierce, determined, and courageous and she doesn't back down easily.

Weapon: she has a pair of black gold nun-chucks.

Powers: Tigerstrike- it's like cataclysm, her claws glow and whatever she touched will be paralyzed for three minutes.

Physical strengths: she's wicked fast, agile, and she's very good at using her opponents strength against them.

Emotional strengths: she is very reserved and tranquil, and she can go with the flow. Things don't get to her easily and she's very mature.

Mental weaknesses: she can get stressed out, and she overcomplicates things. She's always taking others problems onto herself, and she tries to help everyone, usually forgetting herself.

Physical weaknesses: she can be clumsy, and she isn't very strong.

Emotional weakness: she's too emotional and she's picked on a lot bit she never stands up for herself.

Other: 

Kwami form: 

Name: Tiuchii

Pronouns: she/her

Animal: Tasmanian Tiger

Personality: she is loud, reckless, and generally obnoxious. She is outspoken and aggressive and she never doesn't speak her mind. She can be very vain and cocky, but she is pretty protective of Sierra.

Appearance: usual Kwami build, she has burnt orange brown fur with stripes and bright yellow eyes.

Food: salami

Other: 

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

I'm  Furry! (Border Collie and Proud)!!!

RainWing!!!

"I could do this all day!"~Captain America

"Go sit on a reef"~ Anemone

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Oh, I forgot the Miraculous appearance- it's a ring like Cat Noir's it's gold with black stripes and it has five stripes for the countdown. Also can I change her power to Tigerstrike- a concussive blast instead????

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

@Necro: Thanks! I will post my form when I can.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Hufflepuff

Name: Ruth Alexander
Hero Name: Pangolin
Age (13-15): 15

Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Ruth is tall for her age, with blond hair and blue eyes. She normally wears a tan vest with a white shirt and jeans, with sandels. Her hair is kept in a bun with a small brass clip with a tan jewel on it. She has earrings shaped like fish
Personality: Ruth is very smart and kind, but she gets grumpy easily. She loves animals and good food, and spends a lot of her time when she's ot at school at the park or helping at her families restaurant 

Hero Appearance: Her suit is tan with false scales that are actually rock hard but remarkably flexible. The mask goes from her brow to beneath her nose and has scale patterns. Her belt has a 'cape' towards the back although it only goes down to mid-thigh. 
Hero Personality: Pangolin is much more outgoing and willing to get into trouble than Ruth. She often rushes in, despite her abilities being mostly defensive.
Weapon: Pangolin has a pair of special gloves that allow her to take and dish out hits without injury
Powers: Pangolin can protect an ally using her 'scales', and create small shields using removable scales on her arms
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Claw Cutter (Allows her to manifest a pair of pangolin claws on her hands which can be used in combat for a short time)
Miraculous Appearance: Ruth's miraculous is a bead on her hair clip (Which is used to keep her hair in a bun). It is tan and when activated gains five small scales
Mental Strengths: Ruth is smart and able to think quickly. She also has the advantage of never really knowing what's going on. If that can be called an advantage
Physical Strengths: Ruth isn't very fast, but she's strong and sturdy. 
Emotional Strengths: Confident in her intelligence and ability to support her allies
Mental Weaknesses: Ruth never really knows what's going on. She also has trouble in stress and social situations
Physical Weaknesses: Not very fast, has a mild limp in her left leg due to a fall as a small child
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Ruth is constantly worried that others will think she's stupid or useless
Other:

Name: Armourr
Pronouns: He/Him
Animal: Pangolin
Personality: Armourr is extremely laid back, and clingy. He has no problems with getting dragged everywhere, but he also doesn't like Ruth jumping into combat.
Appearance: armourr is actually small for a Kwami, and he is covered in small scales. His face is a bit more pointed as well, and has a brown pangolin nose. He can curl into a ball that closely resembles a bouncy ball. 
Food: Ants
Other:

Name: Hal Dregieon
Hero Name: Void Mamba 
Age (13-15): 14

Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Hal has black hair and green eyes. He wears normally black clothing. even in summer. He also has earrings, one of which is shaped like a snake.
Personality: Hal is withdrawn and strange, preferring to spend time with Ruth, who is his polar opposite. He's suspicious of everyone.
Hero Appearance: Mamba's suit is black as pitch, and shines in the light. His mask has snake fangs on the bottom, and his belt has an amber buckle designed like a snake eye.
Hero Personality: Calm and assured, Mamba keeps mostly to himself and helps if nessassary.
Weapon: A lot of people think his weapon is a phone but it's a calculator and he just hits people over the head with it
Powers: Increased power behind attacks, contact with his face might result in the limb going numb
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Void Rush (Hal's speed gets a large boost)
Miraculous Appearance: An earring shaped like a snake coiled around a black stone. When activated it gains five venom drops.
Mental Strengths: Smart and cunning.
Physical Strengths: Fast, and can climb well
Emotional Strengths:Calmer than Pangolin.
Mental Weaknesses: Gets confused by simple things
Physical Weaknesses: He isn't very strong
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Hal is extremely nervous and paranoid, although he hides it well.
Other:

Name: Strikke

Pronouns:She/her
Animal: Black Mamba
Personality: Strikke is very sarcastic. She keeps mostly to herself and doesn't talk much, but when she does it's either to insult someone or give advice.
Appearance: Strikke doesn't have hind legs, but she has a long tail and black scales. The inside of her mouth is blueish gray nd she has amber eyes.
Food: Beef Jerky 
Other:

• Posted at:

I'm Turquoise and I'm Garbage

Darkside: Shade

Hydrus is Here too I guess 

Let's Make some noise!

"Tick tock, Feed the Croc"

Never speak to me or my 62 cats ever again.

@Forgotten Fairytale: Who ever said that? At least one or two of the insect heroes of ML have capes resembling wings. 

@Sif/Arrow: Tasmian Tigers are extinct, and I'm pretty sure extinct animals aren't allowed. Plus, we already have three tigers -- sure, one of them is inactive and was barely RPed, but still counts. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Hi Necro, ok first things first. Scientist think they found Tasmanian Tiger dna samples in New Zealand via they might not be extinct just like the ceolacanth a prehistoric fish caught by a normal fisherman. Second, Flametooth is a smilodon- sabertooth tiger and they're definitely extinct. Last, Tasmanian Tigers are marsupials, not felines, their closest relatives are Tasmanian devil's. 

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Ghost let Flametooth through before he decided that prehistoric/extinct animals weren't allowed. And like you said, they might not be extinct. That doesn't mean that they're all suddenly alive, and that there is no doubt that the species is alive. Okay? Okay. Thank you for your time.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

.. okay looking back on that post I sound really snarky to be honest

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Name: Kara Elysia
Hero Name: Icy Leopard
Age (13-17): 14
Sexuality: Asexual
Appearance: Her hair is short, dark and feathery, framing her pale, angular face. Her eyes are a pale amber. She’s tall and slim, and she wears a pale grey hoodie (usually with a black or grey t-shirt underneath) and black jeans, along with silver bracelets and a silver skull ring on her right hand. She normally just wears battered old black shoes.
Personality: Kara is a very quiet person, preferring to stay back out of the way and not get involved in arguments. She is kinda shy. She likes to read, and also she writes stories occasionally. She has a ferocious temper, and when she’s angry, she rarely backs down. She is actually very angry and sad inside, but she’s good at hiding it. She prefers not to be noticed. She hates being the centre of attention.
Hero Appearance: She looks the same, but she gains fluffy grey snow leopard ears and a furry tail that is also pale grey. She’s wearing a bodysuit that is pale grey with silver snow leopard spots on it. Her mask is pale silver. She wears a cloak of black feathers, and tall silver boots.
Hero Personality: Similar to her normal personality, but she is more willing to sacrifice herself, and she is a little more social. She will never leave an ally behind. She is also a little too forgiving of her enemies.
Weapon: She likes to use a long stick, or twin swords.
Powers: She can hide in shadows, as long as no one looks directly at her for too long. She also has a bit of extra speed (snow leopards can run very fast).
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Blizzard: she can call up a snowstorm to surround herself and/or her enemies, but it drains her more than a normal special power and she is in no shape to fight back or even run when the five minutes are up, she has to hide somewhere and hope her enemies are disorientated by the blizzard and don’t find her. It takes her 5-10 minutes to get back most of her strength, then she can move and find somewhere safer to recover. (Is this okay?)
Miraculous Appearance: a silver snow-leopard-shaped ring. The countdown is five dark blue extra leopard spots on the snow leopard’s back. (The normal leopard spots on the leopard are silver)
Mental Strengths: She is very good at thinking out plans (less good at executing them without help), and she’s good at telling if people are telling the truth.
Physical Strengths: She’s agile and quick, and she is good at climbing (trees, walls that have handholds, etc.)
Emotional Strengths: She’s good at hiding her true feelings (most of the time anyway, unless she has very strong emotions)
Mental Weaknesses: She is a loner and often thinks she can do stuff without help, rushing into places without backup, and she is a very bad liar.
Physical Weaknesses: She’s not very physically strong (she relies on speed and surprise to fight)
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She often doesn’t believe that she’s worth it, that sometimes maybe it would be better for the people around her if she just sacrificed herself.
Other: PoV

Name: Keia (kee-yah)
Pronouns: She/her
Animal: Snow leopard
Personality: Quiet, shy, supportive. Keia loves exploring new places and travelling to different places. She can be a bit moody, however.
Appearance: The usual Kwami build, with soft grey fur with silver snow leopard spots and pointed snow leopard ears. Also has a fluffy snow leopard tail. Her eyes are a pale amber, the same colour as Kara’s.
Food: Chocolate
Other: PoV

(I don’t expect this to get accepted straight away, I’m pretty sure I’ve made some mistakes I’ll need to fix, just explain what I need to do! (I haven’t watched the show, so I’ve probably misunderstood some parts) XD)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Hufflepuff

Yeah, a little, but it's fine. I have already have a character-Yukon. But I've done like five different origins and not one has been looked at. The only one is her akumatized one, and that's not really her. I wanted to do a different character, because Mitzi is not recognized by anyone. And question, could I maybe start my own ML RP? I'll give you, Ghost, and the others credit of course, but could I?

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

.. only if it's an RP, and on a single thread. It cannot be an FWRP. Feel free to make Miraculous Ladybug RPs -- just don't make a Miraculous Ladybug FWRP. That would be ripping off Ghost's creation. Also, you'd only need to credit Ghost.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Thanks! And I'll just do a RP.

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

RainWing!!!

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

, 2 , , 4