Yikes, forgot something! You wouldn't need to credit Ghost for the idea of Miraculous Ladybug. You'd need to credit him if you made an ML FWRP.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

I think Pangolin, Void Mamba, and Icy Leopard are all good to go.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Snowfox (and Necro?) Idk if this is matters, but we already have a snow leopard hero. Other than that, Kara is good to go, but if it matters, you'll need to change it.

@Turquoise Your forms look good to me so...you're accepted!

• Posted at:

i don't know who i am anymore

and i don't think i want to

"try to speak but nobody can hear so i wait around for an answer to appear"

nobody cares

@Rubylav: It doesn't matter, as far as I'm aware of, since (as far as I can remember, anyways), Snow Leopard was the only snow leopard hero ever made.

But yee Elsa Icy Leopard is accepted

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Are Cougar or Lynx as an animal open

• Posted at:

~Greatness~

Save Cougar please

• Posted at:

~Greatness~

Okay thank you! Tell me if I do need to change from snow leopard though.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

Turteril

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

LE UP ELECTRIC GUITAURS

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal, Canedula, Permafrost (1 twin egg)

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

save lynx actually

• Posted at:

~Greatness~

Name: Ginkgo Arduina

Hero name: Clever Lynx

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance: Slightly taller than average, thick build. Ash brown hair with lighter highlights. She has muscular arms and legs especially, and big feet.

Personality: Shy, Clever, Smart, and kind to strangers. She is bookish, but still pretty social.

Hero Appearance: Bodysuit is gray-brown with darker gray spots. She has cat ears and a stubby tail. She also has a belt. Her eyes are yellowish-green.

Hero Personality: Brave and sarcastic. Clever but not a quick thinker.

Weapon: Whip-like rope

Powers: keener senses, higher jump

Special Power: Can tell when one is lying

Miraculous: Brown ring with black spots

Mental Strengths: Smart

Physical Strengths:Decent stamina, strong

Emotional Strengths: Rarely hurt by words

Mental Weaknesses: Doesn't think fast, easily distracted

Physical Weaknesses: Not very fast

Emotional Weaknesses Extremely easily angered/frustrated

Other:POV

Name: Apex

Pronouns: She, Her

Animal: Lynx

Personality: Mysteriously gives guidance, but will do almost anything for food

Appearance: Basic Kwami form, But has tufted cat ears and stubby tail, brown with gray spots

Food: literally anything edible

Other:POV

• Posted at:

~Greatness~

@Dragonviolet

1) Okay, some of her personality sounds a little conflicting. She's shy, but still pretty social? That doesn't make much sense?

2) Her special power needs a name and a time limit, and that's not a great special power. Just saying. My character can tell when people are lying, but that has nothing to do with his special power.

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

while i'm watching people pass

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

By Shy I meant not very outgoing, and social with people she knows ( like classmates, people on her sports teams, etc.)

I still really have to work on that special power. It's a work in progress, that was more of a filler

• Posted at:

~Greatness~

Name: Maelie Froutner

Hero Name: Leap

Age (13-15): 14

Appearance: Maelie is short, but her legs are long. She has reddish-orangey-brown hair cut into a chin-length bob that is the same length all around. She has some freckles, and her eyes are a warm shade of brown. Her complexion is a bit pale. She usually wears a pair of leggings with a long shirt and ankle-high boots.

Personality: Maelie is a bit quiet and shy, but kind. It is nearly impossible to get her angry, as she always stays cool and calm. She won't ever let herself do anything dangerous.

Hero Appearance: Leap wears the standard mask, but it extends over her cheekbones aways to cover her freckles. It shades a bit darker than the rest of her suit around the eyes. Her skin-tight suit looks like the woodland jumping mouse's fur.

Hero Personality: Leap becomes more willing to leap into danger and is easier to enrage in her hero form, and she is bolder.

Weapon: She uses a thin, long dagger.

Powers: Slightly enhanced agility

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Leap - She can jump away, at least five times her own height. Once used, her countdown begins and she can use it twice more.

Miraculous Appearance: Maelie's is a wide bronze barrette that she uses to keep her hair out of her face. When inhabited by Maaike, however, it gains five darker streaks.

Mental Strengths: Maelie reacts to things quickly.

Physical Strengths: She is good at jumping.

Emotional Strengths: She is difficult to anger.

Mental Weaknesses: Maelie is terrible at planning, although she thinks ahead a bit.

Physical Weaknesses: She isn’t very strong.

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): When she does get angry, she will hold a good grudge and is hard to calm down.

Other:

Name: Maaike (may-eek)

Animal: Woodland jumping mouse

Personality: Maaike is inquisitive and loves to explore. He is always getting into trouble and trying to escape from Maelie to go look around. He is very loyal to her and always cheers her up.

Appearance: Maaike has normal kwami anatomy, but is the size of and looks like a jumping mouse.

Food: Dried corn

Other:

Are her physical, mental, and emotional strength and weaknesses okay?

Also, could she be a British exchange student to better explain her appearance in class? (If yes, just add a British accent to her appearance.)

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Jaguar | Panther | Lion

@Leopard looks great -- her strengths and weaknesses are good, and I'm pretty sure she can be British. The only thing would be that her hero name and special power name are the same, which could get confusing. Fix that, and you're accepted

• Posted at:

||Xenon||

indefinite hiatus, standby

How hard it is to leave until you realise you've been

forgotten

Power: Jump

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Jaguar | Panther | Lion

That's great -- accepted

• Posted at:

||Xenon||

indefinite hiatus, standby

How hard it is to leave until you realise you've been

forgotten

...Xenon you can't accept people unless one other person on teh committee also accepts them

I'll look at the forms in the morning but you better stop misleading people and tell that poor misled person right now the truth

• Posted at:

~RubyLavender~

M U S I C A L S

while i'm watching people pass

waving through a window

can anybody see

is anybody waving

back at me

and history obliterates

and in every picture it paints

it paints me and all my mistakes

Why does This feels like airport security 

Also, please save a Snowy Owl hero.

im still developing her, but may I ask if Northern Gale, a blast of very, very cold wind and occasionally snow that Winter Owl would direct at enemies for 30-maybe a minute or two if that's okay- be acceptable?

Also, would a suit that has decorations that look a bit like wings but aren't be okay? She can't fly, of course. 

And also a set of magnetic throwing knives

are those okay? (I was considering the magnetic force going both ways do that Winter Owl could be pulled towards her knife, but I think that's a bit OP don't you?)

sorry lots of questions 

I just want to get her perfect before I send her through ^-^

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

Thank you. Thank you for giving your time, effort, and lives to keep us safe. Thank you for safeguarding our freedom, safety, opportunity, and the freedom, safety, opportunity, of the future.

#Remembeand  #Honour    

@Athena: Yeah, the special power sounds acceptable, at least in my opinion. As long as the decorations aren't wings then, yes, she can have them. And the magnetic throwing knives? That's a bit OP-- plus, it could cause a lot of complications, since probably a lot of heroes have Miraculouses with ferromagnetic material.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Necro: Thanks for your help! I'll provide an alternative in the form, and also the original idea (which I'm just throwing out there because i really like it and didn't explain the BASIC functions well, so just in case it's actually acceptable I'll put it on the table.)

Hero Form:

Name: Astrid Polaris (<
Hero Name: Winter Owl
Age (13-15): 14

Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Astrid has pale skin and a bit of a golden tan from being outside. Her hair is a nice platinum blond that she inherited from her Scandinavian parents, and she usually has it in a braid, ponytail, or bun. She has distinct cheekbones and bright gray eyes. She is decently tall, around 5' 4 and a half inches. She has a medium build, but on the lithe and willowy side with long legs and normal shoulder width. She usually wears black yoga pants or pale blue jeans, a blue, grey, or white top, and a grey or blue-and-teal sweater/jacket. At school, she has a dark blue backpack or purse. Sometimes has a teal or dark-blue scarf, too, and is always wearing her Miraculous choker and blue-or-grey stud earrings.
Personality: Her main traits are intelligence and problem solving. In the past, she was very defensive and easily riled up. People liked to tease her about who she liked, her looks, and all that. She even got unsettled/self conscious when someone suggested that she should cut her hair. Now, she has begun to open up. She no longer reacts as violently/obviously to harsh comments, because she has built an emotional facade that hides when she's actually annoyed or distressed at someone. She is now more sarcastic, joking, and likes to join in conversations. Sometimes she accidentally hurts someone with her sarcasm and academic pride, and she knows that in the past she's made people really angry by the way she acts (that the school problems are quite easy, etc) and tries not to boast as much. She tends to tell long stories and is still a bit self-conscious that people will get bored or jealous. Her deepest wish is probably that someone likes her romantically. She enjoys reading, playing computer games like Minecraft, and sketching. She likes to ski, swim, skate, and sail. She has a part-time job at Arvid's Classic Water Tours, which is a small but successful tour company that runs tours on the water. Sometimes she feels out-of-place among her classmates, and drifts off. 

General overview: Intelligent. Has changed a lot in the past year: is still quite self-conscious, now she is stable and open. Does not like when people tease her, but she can generally brush it off. Quite proud of her academic skills, perhaps more than she should be, but likes to help people with school (usually.) and is sensitive about how her actions affect other people and how they see her. She rarely makes decisions she regrets because she thinks it through and considers all the angles. 
Hero Appearance: Winter Owl's suit is mainly bright white. On her arms, chest, and legs, there are black barred patterns like those of a snowy owl. Her shoulders and sides have a feathered pattern. At her waist, there is an array of snowy owl feathers (white with barred black) like a tail: kinda like one of those fancy coats that splits in two at the back, but it's only one sheaf of feathers and there is no coat. There is also an array (I'm using this word way too much) of snowy owl feathers attached to her arms, to make them look a bit like wings (which are not functional. Purely decorative.) Her mask is also white, with more black patterns. She has flexible boots that fit very well to her suit. Like the rest of her, they are black and white.
Hero Personality: Winter Owl is more confident, stable, and unflappable than Astrid. She's sarcastic and ready too fight, but also doesn't pursue or engage until she's worked out the best plan and style of attack. however, she still sometimes feels out of place among the heroes, and doesn't always agree with their plans. When someone is hurt, she will generally sacrifice their pride and get them to a safe place or hospital, because she knows they might be injured further in the fighting. 
Weapon: (I guess just pick whichever one you think works better.) Option 1: A set of throwing knifes. Each are well balanced and shaped like feathers, and are in hidden sheaths around her body (mainly on her legs, are, and waist.) IF there is a hero who can repair everything, like ladybug, can they be sharp enough to sink into stone? She does have to run around during the battle to pick them up (unless this can be like a cheesy TV show where everything shows up when it's all over) Option 2 (which tbh I don't like as much): a set of sharp 'talons' that extend from her fingertips (no, not gross that way), and she...  slices with them. The talons accentuate her style-less martial arts. 
Powers: Night Vision, typical Hero agility and speed, very very stealthy (very silent), and IF IT'S NOT TOO MUCH, slightly enhanced eyesight hat lets her see details farther away.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Northern Gale: Winter Owl summons a sustained high-power blast of very, very cold air and (when Ukpik is strong enough) ice/snow particles. She directs it with her arms at enemies, pushing them backwards, into another hero's hands, etc. This miniature windstorm lasts for (I don't know which is acceptable: 30 seconds, 1 minutes, 1 min 30sec, or 2 min: can you please tell me which is best?) and afterwards/during, her Miraculous pendant counts down.
Miraculous Appearance: Winter Owl's/Astrid's Miraculous is a silver pendant on a black choker. It is shaped like an array of five feathers. Each has a strip of crystal down the center, which becomes black and when Ukpik is inside. Every minute after Northern Gale is activated, the stone inlay in a feather turns pale blue and then fades to clear when it's all over.
Mental Strengths: very intelligent and like to problem-solve. Doesn't make bad decisions very often- Ukpik and years of thinking analytically have helped with that. 
Physical Strengths: A proficient runner in PE and in general. Good balance.
Emotional Strengths: Is now more emotionally stable and doesn't get as upset when she's distressed.
Mental Weaknesses: not very good at managing a group. Prefers to lead herself and follow herself instead of work with others in school. Want more? sorry my brain is dead)
Physical Weaknesses: Not exactly... Strong. uhhhhhhhh, doesn't have good stamina or good aim with a ball. (Throwing knives, yes, other projectiles, no.)
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Her deepest wish is too have someone romantically like her, and sometimes that chafes when no one sees her as pretty or attractive. She also gets lonely sometimes when she's drifting between people. Also gets rather annoyed and upset when someone beats her academically.

Other: Sorry the entire strengths/weaknesses section was really rough 

Kwami Form:

Name: Ukpik (Inuktitut word for Snowy Owl)
Pronouns: He/Him
Animal: Snowy Owl
Personality: Ukpik is a rather intuitive Kwami, and he/she can easily pick up when something even minor is bothering Astrid. He genuinely cares about his hero; when she's down, Ukpik will be trying his very hardest to make her happy. However, he is a rather stereotypical owl. He is very wise and knows a thing or two about tactics: when Astrid is sitting in her room or in a corner, trying to make a desicion, he'll argue it out with her. Sometimes she gets a bit annoyed of his constant counter-ideas, but he's just trying to help her make a de scion she won't regret later and that will be the best for everyone.
Appearance: Ukpik has the same large head and small features of other kwamis. He is white, with a round head and very short antennae things. If allowed, he has small wings instead of arms OR his arms are a bit longer than normal and have tiny white feathers draped on them, and both him and his body are barred with black stripes and patterns. He has golden eyes, and a bit of a beak. Instead of small legs, he has an array of tiny feathers like a tail. (Sorry I couldn't really focus on that section)
Food: Ukpik likes fish and small mammals, but neither of those are readily available to Astrid. Instead, she started giving him jerky and has a stash in her backpack, locker, and room. 
Other: So are Kwamis that are a different gender to the hero allowed? If not, i'm cool with her being female.

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

Thank you. Thank you for giving your time, effort, and lives to keep us safe. Thank you for safeguarding our freedom, safety, opportunity, and the freedom, safety, opportunity, of the future.

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Oh hang on so it looks like I forgot that Kwami names have two letters in a row
how about... Ukpiik

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

I mean mine didn't but I believe double letters are preferred for the name of a Kwami

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

1- ooh okay thanks

2- Yay

3- Okay. The magnetism was just so that she didn't loose them all, but I can work something out.

thanks!

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Hero Form:

Name: Sierra Summers
Hero Name: Okapi
Age (13-15): 16
Appearance: She is a tall, wiry young girl. She has long, thick brown hair that falls down to her back, and it has a black streak in it. She has a tan complexion, wide green eyes framed by dark eyelashes, and she has freckles. She usually wears a grey long sleeve shirt with a light brown t-shirt with zebra stripes over it. She wears a gold skirt, and black leggings, with white flats. She wears tiny dangling gold earrings that look like Qibli's.
Personality: She's kind, optimistic, funny, energetic, and boysterous. She's rather friendly, and also enjoys lending a helping hand. She hates violence and she has a problem with standing up for herslef. But if a friend or family member is in trouble she'll leap into the line of fire to save them. She does not have a lot of self esteem, and she doubts herself alot. Which, can get her into problems. Also she's crazy modest.
Hero Appearance: She wears a skin tight brown leotard that fades into black, it has a white stomach and zebra stripes down her side and legs. She wears black gloves and boots and her hair gets a white streak in it when she's transformed. She also wears a black eye mask with small white stripes down the sides.
Hero Personality: She is mostly the same, except she's more sure of herslef and her abilities. She's very heroic and brave, and she'll stand up for her hero self because she knows she capable of it.
Weapon: she has brown nun-chuck that fade into white with black stripes.
Powers: She is very, very swift and fast.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Hooves of Fury-she has a sudden burst of super-speed for three minutes.
Miraculous Appearance: Its' a brown and white headband with stripes.
Mental Strengths: She's very clever and etermined, she doesn't back down easily
Physical Strengths: Her speed and swiftness
Emotional Strengths: She is very mature and she doesn't give in to taunts or dares.
Mental Weaknesses: She can overcomplicate things, and she bites off more than she can chew.
Physical Weaknesses: She isn't very strong and she can be very clumsy.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She ets really mad at bullies, and although she acts like jeers don't get to her they really do.
Other:

Kwami Form:

Name: Okarii
Pronouns: he/him
Animal: okapi
Personality: he's very sly, charming, clever, and witty. He can be very selfish and haughty, and he constantly gets into trouble. He's very protective of Sierra though, and he's always trying to get her to stand up for herself.
Appearance: Usaul Kwami form, he has brown fur that fades to black and white stripes at his legs, hh as short fur on the back of his neck and a long giraffe like tail.
Food: Artichoke hearts
Other:

Please, please, please say there's not an other Okapi themed hero.....

• Posted at:

~Sif oArrow~

Queeoowls, archery, & mischief

Proud Christian!!!

"I could do this all day!"~Captain America

"Go sit on a reef"~ Anemone

My OCs

Arrow, Agate, Brilliance, Chakra, & Foreshadow

#Proud Prankster

Rain-IcHybrid

And also, she's 15, whoops.

• Posted at:

~Sif oArrow~

Proud Christian!!!

My OCs

#Proud Prankster

Rain-IcHybrid

Quick questions:

Is there in any way, shape, or form a chameleon or squirrel hero?

If not, save

If so, don't save

Also, I'm thinking of making Mariposa a blue monarch butterfly themed hero, so I may repost her form

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

I am a NightWing

I am a Janus

I am a Greencloak

I am a Demigod 

I am a Huffleclaw

I am a Theater Geek

I am a Bookworm

I am a Crazy Cat Girl

I am Me

and that is the best thing that I can be...

Name: Charita Goodwin
Hero Name: Miner Cat
Age (13-15): 15

Sexuality: Omnisexual/Pansexual
Appearance: Charita has pale blond hair with streaks of strawberry blond. Her eyes are a bright blue, and she has light olive skin. She often wears faded jeans, an orange fleece jacket, and a long scarf (like the fourth doctor wears). She's very short.
Personality: Charita is friendly, though she's a bit shy when first meeting someone. She gets very anxious and emotional easily. She isn't very confident or bold, often being more quiet and reserved. She's stubborn and a little manipulative/sly.
Hero Appearance: Chartia gains a white mask, with a bright pink nose, and long whiskers. She also gains cat-like ears, longer more claw-like nails, and a long black and white ringed tail. She also wears a grayish brown skin tight suit, and a brown belt as Miner Cat.
Hero Personality: Miner Cat is much more manipulative then Charita and more stubborn. She's not as shy as Charita, and often hides her emotions and fears away. She however, has a much shorter temper and is more impulsive. She's more confident, and sly.
Weapon: Miner Cat carries a few small daggers in her belt.
Powers: Increased Agility (Miner Cat is able to climb and move very quickly)
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Miner Musk, Miner Cat can create a strong musk. This musk makes those who smell it feel poorly and be unable to concentrate. The smell wears off in four minutes.
Miraculous Appearance: A golden bracelet with a Miner Cat paw print on it.
Mental Strengths: Charita is good at being manipulative and is very clever.
Physical Strengths: Charita is very quick and is good at climbing.
Emotional Strengths: N/A
Mental Weaknesses: Charita often gets too emotional and can become impulsive.
Physical Weaknesses: Charita isn't very big or strong.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Chartia gets very emotional easily, though she tries to hide it, and is very stubborn. She often seeks revenge and refuses to give up till she gets what she wants.
Other: Charita/Miner Cat hates and wants revenge on Oliver/River Otter.

Name:Bassariscus 
Pronouns: He/Him
Animal: Miner Cat/Ring-tailed Cat
Personality: Bassariscus is very easily bored. He's very playful and a bit of a troublemaker.
Appearance: Typical Kwami body type, with a brown body, a long black and white ringed tail, and a white 'mask' around his eyes.
Food: Blackberries
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

What's that in the mirror or the corner of your eye?

What's that footstep following, never passing by?

Perhaps they're all just waiting, 

Perhaps when we're all dead,

Out they'lcome a slithering,

From underneath the bed...

@Athena: She's pretty good, and I personally recommend 30 seconds for the Special Power.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

*hugs*

tysm

• Posted at:

-Call me Athena-=-

#Remembeand  #Honour    

Um am I in?

• Posted at:

~Sif oArrow~

Proud Christian!!!

My OCs

#Proud Prankster

Rain-IcHybrid

@Arrow: I'll scan your form more thoroughly tomorrow -- right now, I gotta hit the hay.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

good night Necro :) have a nice sleep

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

@Aether Aer: Please elaborate on the Miraculous's countdown. Otherwise, I personally think she's good to go.

@Arrow: .. I have some issues and/or advice, since what you say kinda sorta contradicts itself in some cases.

A- Gold skirt? Gold earrings? You said she's crazy modest. Now, I'm not an expert, but someone who is crazy modest probably wouldn't be sporting stuff the color of gold. The change isn't mandatory, just some advice for the future.

B- Please elaborate on the Miraculous's countdown.

C- If she enjoys lending a helping hand, but doesn't have much self-esteem, she'd probably think that she wouldn't be able to help and might not even try. Of course, this isn't a big deal, but.. yeah. It contradicts itself. 

D- No leotards. The standard suit is a skin-tight suit -- sure, you can add decor and whatnot, but still. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Necro

Ayo! Would it be okay if I renter some characters? (Just cuz there entire fourm will be changed)

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

@Fossil: Personally, I'm cool with it. Sometimes I send in edited versions if my characters' forms, usually updated versions such as when they get a new design, new traits, etc. I call them "form reboots", though you can call them whatever you want. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Hi Necro, ok great advice. First to me gold is this color so sunflower yellow, it's just easier to say gold. And leotards and the skin thought suit were kind of the same to me. On the personality I don't think I stated this but she doesn't have a problem standing up for others, just herself. I think that's all right?

• Posted at:

~Sif oArrow~

Proud Christian!!!

My OCs

#Proud Prankster

Rain-IcHybrid

Oh! I forgot! Her headband has five stripes for the fives minute countdown.

• Posted at:

~Sif oArrow~

Proud Christian!!!

My OCs

#Proud Prankster

Rain-IcHybrid

Name: Harley Brown
Hero Name: Green Iguana
Age (13-15): 13
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance: Harley is a bit tall for her age. She is Native American. Harley has black hair with dark brown highlights, which stops precisely at her shoulders. Her bangs are sideswept. Harley has a pair of bronze spectacles. Her eyes are a warm brown in color. She prefers to wear gender-neutral clothes. Typically, Harley prefers a dark green T-shirt, a pair of navy jeans, and beige dockside shoes. 
Personality: Harley is reserved and calm. He is quite witty and clever, often making sly puns about others. He is intellectual and knowledgeable about a variety of subjects. Harley is rather pessimistic, and presumes the worst more often than not. He is withdrawn and antisocial, preferring animals over people. Harley has a habit of giving those around him the cold shoulder. 
Hero Appearance: Green Iguana wears a skin tight suit, with the material being alike to that of the material the suits are constructed from in the show. Her hair is tied back in a ponytail, solely for practicality and keeping the hair out of her face. The mask spans across the bridge of the nose and around the eyes. She has dark green spines running down her back, like a waterfall. 
Hero Personality: Green Iguana becomes more serious and analytical. He retains his clever nature, but loses his slyness and tendency to make witty remarks. However, he occasionally doesn't notice the big, important details. 
Weapon: She fights with a whip. It is green, with a scaly texture. It has thick stripes of green-gray. It's long and thin, almost like a tail. Sometimes, Green Iguana ties it around her waist.
Powers: Green Iguana is swift and rapid in his movements; his agility is enhanced tremendously. His skill in climbing is also enhanced.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Sunbathe. Green Iguana's wounds will heal for a full minute, as long as she's in sunlight.
Miraculous Appearance: The Miraculous is a simple silver chain pendant, with an oval amber charm. When uninhabited by Waage, it is a simple pendant. When inhabited by Waage, the amber charm turns bright green, and gains five dark green footprints of an iguana. One footprint disappears for every minute, signifying the countdown.
Mental Strengths: He's very smart.
Physical Strengths: She's flexible and fast. 
Emotional Strengths: It takes a lot to get to Harley. And I mean, a lot.
Mental Weaknesses: He doesn't notice the small, sometimes crucial details, especially when making a plan.
Physical Weaknesses: She has almost no physical prowess. (Seriously, does she even lift?)
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): While he does come off as cold and antisocial, all Harley wants is friends. People who care about him. He can't help but be withdrawn and snarky, which often drives people away from him.
Other: His transformation phase is “Waage, tail off!”

Name: Waage (German for "scales")

Pronouns: They/them

Animal: Green Iguana

Personality: Waage is the polar opposite of Harley. They're very outgoing and friendly, and love to be around people. Waage is a chatterbox, and doesn't seem to know when to shut up. Waage is often annoying, and doesn't tend to be helpful in most predicaments Harley gets into.

Appearance: Waage has the kwami body. Their body is green, and they have what seems to be somewhat of a thin tendril resembling a blade of grass protruding from where their tail would be. They have black eyes.

Food: Green beans 

Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Professor

• She/her/what in tarnation is that

LISTEN TO YOUR PROFESSOR.

@Necro

cool cool, Not sure if you saw the thread or not, But I’m getting rid of Remy and having Hawk leave for a bit to change him, Robin will soon leave to. But I shall be making a new character soon ^^

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

Okie. The paw print charm on Charita's miraculous glows when the countdown starts. It's basically how Chat Noir's ring works (Because I'm feeling uncreative and lazy) but it's a charm on a braclet.

• Posted at:

AETHER AER

What's that in the mirror or the corner of your eye?

What's that footstep following, never passing by?

Perhaps they're all just waiting, 

Perhaps when we're all dead,

Out they'lcome a slithering,

From underneath the bed...

1 , , 3 , ... 8 , 9 , 10