Uh, yeah sure. I took that from Wikipedia because there it says that Gazelles can run at a speed from 50 Kph to 100 Kph.

I guess she just doubles her normal speed, would that be ok?

Also, has my character been accepted?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☾Bixbite The Great

Me Gang: {Amatista} {Esmeralda} {Perla} {Rubi}

Hammock-flavored drinks rule!

Super Duper High Middle School Level Pianist (AKA Ultimate Pianist)

#FADE FOREVER

I may not like being a girl, but that's what I am and will always be.

@Bixbite: Yep! Acceptamundo.

@Cleaver: Naw, it's fine.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

Right, and here are a couple extra things.

I think that Gazelle is too long a name for a kwami, so I'm just going to name her Elle (if that name isn't taken).

Also, her miraculous isn't a pin, it's a brooch that looks like a black X when Elle is not in it. It looks like I described only when she's transformed.

Finally, my character says "Elle, speed up!" to transform if that's ok.

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Alright so..

Power:Acorn Hype-she basically goes into full sugar-rush mode. You could hit her over the head with a brick and she wouldn't stop. So this basically adds a pretty good adreneline rush for 30 seconds

And...

Name:Brittany Johnson

Hero Name:Chameleon

Sexuality:Straight

Appearance:Medium-length straight strawberry blond hair, bright blue eyes, tan skin, about 5'3,freckles

Personality:Brittney is fairly girly. She loves fashion and is probably one of the sweetest girls you will ever meet. However, she was a habit of making sarcastic remarks and she will not hold back on criticism or the truth. She is very creative, and loves to draw, sing, or play her guitar or violin.

Hero Appearance:She gets an emerald green scaly eye mask that can change colors, and her hair is done into a ponytail. She has a matching emerald green bodysuit with a chameleon tail and light green gloves and dark green ankle boots. The suit can also change colors. 

Hero Personality:Chameleon is a colorful, wacky character. She is pretty spur-of-the-moment kind of hero, and rarely thinks about her choices. She is very reckless.

Weapon:A short wooden bow and five arrows

Power:Camoflauge through her suit

Special Power:Rainbow Mirage-she becomes completely invisible for 30 seconds. You can only see her if you squint really hard.However, when 30 seconds is up, her bodysuit loses its powers.

Miraculous Appearance:A mood ring in the shape of a chameleon divided into five parts. When she transforms, the ring becomes emerald green. During the countdown, each part one by one turns grey.

Mental Strengths:She has a very good knowledge of fashion

Physical Strengths:She is very athletic and likes to exercise

Emotional Strengths:She is good at blocking out particular emotions.

Mental Weaknesses:She is not very smart

Physical Weaknesses:She can not run very fast

Emotional Weaknesses:She can get very angry and snap at people, amd she can also get very depressed.

Other:Mew

Name:Leeyoon

Pronouns:he/him

Animal:Chameleon

Personality:Fairly calm and quiet. Likes to help Brittany. He is very perceptive and is very patient. Pays attention to the little things and is easygoing

Appearance:Standard Kwami form, but has scaly multicolored skin that changes based on his mood and green eyes.

Favorite Food:Skittles

Other:Mew

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

I am a NightWing

I am a Janus

I am a Greencloak

I am a Demigod 

I am a Huffleclaw

I am a Theater Geek

I am a Bookworm

I am a Crazy Cat Girl

I am Me

and that is the best thing that I can be...

UPPPPP

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal, Canedula, Permafrost (1 twin egg)

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

well i would prefer to think of her as someone, who dedicates all their time to studying instead of friends rather than a mary sue.... but if you want be to change her whole personality... ok, have you ever seen or heard of a color-change T-shirt? they are pretty basic and there is no magic to it. its a top, covered in sequins, and they are sowed loosely on one end. on the one side the sequin is gold the other silver. you can push the sequins up or down, so they flip and change color. the lips are just a decoration on the shirt. 

miraculous appearance: a fine gold chain necklace with an arctic-fox charm at the end. the tail of the arctic fox has 5 orange paw-prints. they flash and disappear in the count down.

also, i only say she comes up with a very clever plan, and very quickely, because she is a fox. what im trying to say is: arnt foxes known for being clever?

mods please.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

@Sea Fire: Sorry, I just don't call those color change shirts. Call them whatever you want, though.

Also, I'm not telling you to change her entire personality. 

I quote: "I'm not telling you to completely change her, but.. you get what I mean."

And while that is somewhat accurate to foxes, it's still a bit OP and unrealistic. Few people can come up with very clever plans very quickly. Okay? 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: Katerina Nightingale
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: long dark brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin. She looks very similar to Katrina and could pass as her if she really wanted to. She wears a lime green choker and a ton of bracelets and rings of every color of the rainbow, along with colors not even found in the rainbow. She has ripped jeans and a sparkly red shirt for some odd reason. She wears battered old sneakers.
Personality: Katerina acts cheerful and overly-friendly. 
Mental Strengths: She's pretty clever
Physical Strengths: what strengths?
Emotional Strengths: she isn't held back by sentimentality or any of that stuff.
Mental Weaknesses: she is often caught unprepared
Physical Weaknesses: she has almost no stamina and is about as strong as jelly.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): she can be impulsive at times and a lot of the things she does is driven by jealousy.
Other:

Gonna finish later

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

Uhhh...

Question: Do we have a wiki where we post our characters??

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

@Bixbite

Yeah

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Remember the lost

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

@Bixbite: Yep, the Miraculous Ladybug FWRP Wikia. You make pages for them. We have a live Chat, too :D

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Name: Katerina Nightingale
Age (13-15): 15
Appearance: long dark brown hair, green eyes, and tan skin. She looks very similar to Katrina and could pass as her if she really wanted to. She wears a lime green choker and a ton of bracelets and rings of every color of the rainbow, along with colors not even found in the rainbow. She has ripped jeans and a sparkly red shirt for some odd reason. She wears battered old sneakers.
Personality: Katerina acts cheerful and overly-friendly. She acts silly and kind of ditzy, but don't be fooled: she is a monster. She's sadistic and cruel. She betrays almost everyone who makes the mistake of trusting her. She makes friends easily, though it's even easier for her to lose them. A lot of the things she does though is driven by jealousy. 

Mental Strengths: She's pretty clever
Physical Strengths: what strengths?
Emotional Strengths: she isn't held back by sentimentality or any of that stuff.
Mental Weaknesses: she is often caught unprepared
Physical Weaknesses: she has almost no stamina and is about as strong as jelly.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): she can be impulsive at times and a lot of the things she does is driven by jealousy.
Other: 

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Remember the lost

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

Up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

oh, well we call them color-change T shirt.  Ok then. This better?:

Name: annabeth zestmoore
Hero Name: artic-shimmer
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: she wears a fluffy fox-fur jacket, and a hot pink color-change shirt with french cursive writing and lips, that change from silver to gold. she wears demon shorts with fake-pearls and sparkles embriodered. if she is not wearing this you will see her wearing a one-shouldered long white dress, with gold pattens. she has blond wavy hair, and a dyed, pink v shape and haircut. she has blue eyes. she has light brown freckles, dark eye-lashes and eye-brows, and i forgot to add, light- caramel skin.
Personality: she is shy, at times, but can be brave if she wants to be. she is very clever, but hates school, so she never tries to use her knowledge get good grades. she isnt social, but still likes to have fun.  she reads alot. when she found out she was a miraculous user, she didnt want to do the job, but soon found out she loved it. once she got started as a hero, she changed a little. it is obvious that she has gotten a boost of courage. she isnt over couraged, just went from the bottom of the scale to averege. she admires cheshire kitten, and looks up to her. she likes her because it reminds her of alexandra (her sister). she is helpful, and likes to plan ahead.  her plans dont always work out, but she tries to keep moving along in life.
Weapon: she uses a bow, and an arrow which is silver, and embroidered with gold symbols.
Powers: stealth: when she walks she never makes a sound.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): touch telapathy: if she touches someone, and whispers 'touch telepathy' she can see whats on that persons mind. the longer she touches, the more she sees.
Miraculous Appearance: a fine chained gold neclace, with an arrow charm at the end. on the stick of the arrow are five hearts. these glow pink and dissapear in the countdown.
Mental Strengths: she never doubts herself, which makes her very confident.
Physical Strengths: she is a good archer, and is very fast.
Emotional Strengths: she is as clever as a fox, and is always thinking before-hand
Mental Weaknesses: she may never doubt herself, but on things that are difficult, it is dangerous to have no cautiousness
Physical Weaknesses: she is not good at up-close fighting, and ifact has a fear of it. she likes to move swiftly, and quietly around, shooting an enemy with her bow
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): she gets bullied alot, and has a hard time making friends. this results in akuma prey. 
Other: animal: arctic fox. she is alexandra zestmoore's sister.

Name: borealiss
Pronouns: him/ he
Animal: arctic fox
Personality: he is a chatterbox, and a loud one aswell. he is not good at keeping secrets, but is still helpfull. He loves attention.
Appearance: he is a small white fox with a big head, and big bushy tale. he's eyes are amber.
Food: corn, so annabeth always keeps a big snap-lock packet full of baby corns in her backpack.
Other: annabeth says borealiss, PAWS ON! to transform

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

Civilian Form:

Name:Yulie Ivanov
Age (13-15):15, almost 16
Appearance:Yulie has light blond hair normally kept in a ponytail. She has fair skin and darker freckles all over her body, but a lot especially on the bridge of her nose. Yulie has grey to blue eyes (depends on your perspective, you know what I mean?). She's tall, and has kind of a lean wiry structure. This structure doesn't give her a lot of strength, but rather a lot of agility. Yulie normally wears casual clothes, such as a shirt, a sweatshirt and jeans. She also has a cap that says "OBEY" in big white letters that she seems to wear all the time. Yulie's clothes often fit her laid-back demanor, and is never anything very formal, such as a dress, or ... high heels or something...
Personality:Yulie is generally very laid-back, and doesn't blow up angrily very often. She is lazy, and tends to procrastinate and make up excuses to get out of doing things. Yulie is not very productive, and isn't very serious. This can be a problem in school or curriculum based things. Yulie is very easy-going and fun to be around. She knows how to cheer people up, but will often somehow pull people into her lazy, procrastination type of personality. So basically, she sometimes influences people to be like her, but it's often not intentionally. Yulie has good intentions, and would never try to hurt someone on purpose. When hurt, Yulie will not show it, and will instead hide it behind an outer layer of smiles. Occasionlly, Yulie will get fed up behind this "mask" of hers, and will end of lashing out on the people nearest to her.

Mental Strengths:Yulie can be strong mentally, although normally she just tries to convince and trick herself into believing she's fine. Yulie has a growth mindset, and likes learning new things, although she doesn't always take is very seriously.
Physical Strengths:Yulie is lean and wiry, giving her an agile structure, good for dodging and slipping though small spaces. And she's tall. Is that a strength, being tall? I will never know. I am not tall.
Emotional Strengths:Yulie is laid-back, and doesn't blow up about small things, and is good at improvising like I said before. She knows how to cheer people up, and often has good intentions behind the things that she does.
Mental Weaknesses:Like I said before, Yulie tries to trick and convince herself that she's happy, and okay, and fine. She actually does this often, and sometimes it works. Yulie is actually quite negative towards herself. Self-esteem is not something that Yulie has a lot of.
Physical Weaknesses:Yulie is not very strong, and she actually trips over herself a lot. like, tripping over her legs and feet (something I do in real life). Yulie does not have very good hand-eye coordination. She also does not do any sports, and does not enjoy them. Yulie also walks a certain way where her feet point inwards.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):Yulie gets fed up after a period of time with having to hide her emotions, which she doesn't even have to do but she does anyway. When she lashes out, she often huts the other people around and closet to her. She isn't very sympathetic, and sometimes gets fed up with very emotional people. Yulie just doesn't really understand them.
Other:Yulie is Bi.

• Posted at:

Nyx(Trinity)

HAPPTHANKSGIVING!

I can't help this AWFUL ENERGY-Control

Pronouns:It/It's They/They're

"Do people still like Hamilton?"

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Book mark.

wanna keep track of this thread.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

Woahh a new sign up thread hi

wait what happened I need to go see

oh my 

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

Don we now our GAAPPAREL~

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#DoItForTheDoggo

LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

ReadfoCHRISTMA• *

Hm never mind things seem to be good

ah the awkwardness is setting in sorry ahhhh

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

Don we now our GAAPPAREL~

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#DoItForTheDoggo

LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

ReadfoCHRISTMA• *

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Remember the lost

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

Poke

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Remember the lost

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

POKE

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Remember the lost

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

@Cleaver: Accepted!

@Sea-Fire: You still need to fix things.

@Nyx: Accepted!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Yes I'm making an AU Finnick don't question it
(Warning: might triple post)

Name: Finnick Ross
Hero Name: White Shark
Age (13-17): 16
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Appearance: Finnick has tanned skin with a somewhat healthy glow. His hair is light blonde, with faint light golden blonde highlights. His eyes are sea green. Finnick’s build is relatively muscular, but not exactly very muscular. Finnick wears a loose ultramarine blue tanktop, along with a pair of knee-length denim jeans. For footwear, he wears red converses with white laces.
Personality: Finnick is a confident and generally pretty social guy. He’s outgoing and charming, but not one with a silver tongue. Finnick can often be a bit arrogant and stubborn, not accepting things he just.. doesn’t want to accept. He’s polite to a certain extent, unless irritated. Basically, three strikes, you’re out. After said (metaphorical) three strikes, he will not hesitate to call you names. He will not hesitate to be rude to you. Finnick is a bit impatient, and has a short fuse that is easily lit.
Hero Appearance: Finnick gains a gray skin-tight suit. There are white flecks scattered all over the general area of his wrists, along with his calves. His chest is white, mimicking the white underbelly of Great White Shark. The sclerae of his eyes became dark gray, with the irises becoming black. His mask spans across the bridge of his nose, and is gray like the rest of his suit.
Hero Personality: White Shark’s charm is multiplied by a long shot. He’s convincing and manipulative, using words to get what he wants. He is stubborn, but not as much as when he’s Finnick. White Shark will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Even if it takes him days, months, even years, to achieve his goal. He’s cunning and a bit untrustworthy, making it hard to trust him. White Shark is impatient, and, like Finnick, has a short temper. He’s a bit of flirt sometimes. WEE WOO WEE WOO, FLIRT ALERT, FLIRT ALERT
Weapon: Two knives with gray hilts, with the hilt being covered in white flecks here or there. The blades are a bit long and black, while also being serrated.
Powers: Finnick has an enhanced sense of smell — by that, I mean incredibly enhanced. Like, I-can-smell-blood-from-ten-miles-away enhanced.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Niuhi- White Shark basically goes into a “berserker mode” for the next full minute. His strength and speed are increased tremendously. However, he has little to no control over his actions and will seek out to hurt at least one person, regardless of who they are to him.
Miraculous Appearance: Necklace of the Shark. When uninhabited by his kwami, the Miraculous is five black shark teeth on a black leather cord. When inhabited by his kwami, the teeth turn white with slightly yellow tips. For every minute, one tooth slowly reverts back to black, signifying the countdown.
Mental Strengths: He’s smarter then he looks. Trust me.
Physical Strengths: He’s strong.
Emotional Strengths: Finnick/White Shark is confident and actually a pretty nice guy when he’s not angry.
Mental Weaknesses: He can’t exactly think of a strategy very quickly.
Physical Weaknesses: As Finnick, he’s not fast. At all. The same goes for White Shark, who has to depend on the natural boost the heroes get for his agility.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): He’s easily provoked and irritated, and takes comments very seriously; he takes opinions to heart.
Other: “Gill, teeth bared!”

Name: Gill
Pronouns: They/them
Animal: Great White Shark
Food: Fish sticks
Appearance: Gill has the standard kwami build. He’s gray, with his eyes being a bit small. His eyes are black. Yes, all black. He has a short gray fin atop his head, tipped with white.
Personality: Gill is very grumpy and salty. He’s generally a bit sarcastic and pessimistic, with asocial just to be the cherry on top of his icecream of personality. He has a bleak outlook on the world, especially when it comes to humanity.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Name: Parker
Hero Name: Sand Cat (if that's not taken)

Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: long  blond hair, gray eyes, short and skinny (not like anorexic skinny, more like, fast-metabolism skinny)
Personality: Shy and quiet, keeps to herself, but when you get to know her she can be pretty funny. 
Hero Appearance: Her hair is magically swept up into twin buns. Her suit is a sandy color with a striped tail. She has ears like Cat Noir does but they're sand colored.
Hero Personality: definitely more outgoing, but also more serious.
Weapon: hand-thrown tranquilizer darts (does that make sense?) 
Powers: Perfect balance, can go into "Stealth mode" where she stalks, like a cat.
Special Power: Cat's Meow: an earpiercing shriek that stun any akuma victims for a short time.
Miraculous Appearance: A small hairpin in the shape of a cat head with whiskers that appear to mark the time before she de-transforms
Mental Strengths: When doubts come to her mind, she quickly pushes them away and pushes throgh.
Physical Strengths: she is quick-footed and never mis-steps.
Emotional Strengths: she is kind and caring and keeps her heart open to everyone 
Mental Weaknesses: She easily worries over even the tiniest things
Physical Weaknesses: She is very scrawny and has little athletic talent.
Emotional Weaknesses: She can be quickly angered and also often feels very lonely.
Other: She is mildly blue-yellow colorblind. 

Kwami:
Name: Mahali
Pronouns: She/her
Animal: Sand Cat
Personality: proud, stubborn, but loves helping others.
Appearance: basically just a small sand cat
Food: fish and potato chips

• Posted at:

I am Windstorm

I support LGBTQ+

#EmergencySeaFish

GvE|Sapphire Amethyst Chalcedony Cobalt

ML|Parker/Sand Cat

CW|Sweetpaw  Rainpaw

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain"

I've got a question

If I want to rp as Viola's mom just for a couple of lines or something, do I have to make a form for her?

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

@Windstorm: 

A: She needs a last name.

B: She needs a load of more traits and flaws in both personalities.

C: How do hand-thrown tranquilizer darts relate to a sand cat?

D: Kwami must have the standard kwami build.

E: What you say contradicts itself.

"When doubts come to her mind, she quickly pushes them away and pushes throgh." That's her Mental Strength. But, the Mental Weakness says "She easily worries over even the tiniest things". Please fix this.

F: "She is quick-footed and never misteps" This is er.. not exactly OP, but something that should probably be changed. How about "she is quick-footed, and does not typically mistep/lose her balance" or something along the lines of that?

And I'm just gonna be biased and accept Finnick 'cause why not

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Autumn Librarian: Nope!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Oh, okay

Thanks!

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

And agh

*denim snorts, not denim jeans

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

NECRO CAN YOU COME ON GLITCHES CHAT

• Posted at:

|~iNSaNiTY~|

i stopped looking for the light

decided to become it instead

gender and sexuality are a spectrum

aLL hAiL qUEeN neCRoMAncER

I'm a cancer, we give ducks

empire witch dreafrottoppincat wyvern petal

Is the koala hero taken? If not, save it for me please!

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

@Bixbite: Actually, the koala hero was saved a while ago by Snowbelle. While the character is most likely still in the making, the save still stands. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Necro Ok I will fix those things later bc I have to go to church. :)

• Posted at:

I am Windstorm

I support LGBTQ+

#EmergencySeaFish

GvE|Sapphire Amethyst Chalcedony Cobalt

ML|Parker/Sand Cat

CW|Sweetpaw  Rainpaw

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain"

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Hmm

I might make a firefly or blue orchid bee themed hero, are either of those taken?

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

@Autumn Librarian: Nope!

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Thanks.

If you don't mind me asking yet another question.. 

Are bees in general open for use?

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , ... 8 , 9 , 10