Name: Altair Tang
Hero Name: Benandanti
Age (13-17): 16

Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: She has long, black hair that reaches just past her hips. There are various treaks of pale indigo throughout her hair, which is usually kept in a loose ponytail. The looseness causes a lot of hair to fall over her face, with many looped strands falling over her left eye. She is thin with fairly average skin, albeit on the pale side. She's about 5'7. Her eyes are the same blue-violet as Koki, and she has long lashes. 

She is usually seen wearing the uniform for her private school. The female uniform for Yinghuo private school consists of a thin, white button-up dress shirt with a breast pocket on the left breast and the school's emblem on the right breast, and a pale indigo pleated miniskirt that reaches midthigh. Altair has the collar of her dress shirt folded down normally, but she rolls up the cuffed sleeves to her elbow. The cuffs are pale indigo with rhinestones embedded in a ring around the cuff. Altair also doesn't have her shirt buttoned up all the way, leaving 2 buttons loose. She partially tucks her shirt into her skirt, with the waistband settling right at her hip. She wears semi-transparent, pale indigo stockings which reach mid-thigh, as well as sneakers. The sneakers are pale indigo with white laces, soles, and trim. Altair ties her hair up with a large ribbon, with the four "petals" placed in such a way that it resembles a pinwheel. The ribbon is pale indigo with white polka dots sprinkled evenly all over. 

Personality: Altair is a quiet, but optimistic girl. She never puts down others, instead of encouraging them. She's so positive, which -- when combined with her quiet steadiness -- could get on someone's nerves. When the situation demands tears and anger, she offers only the same smile she always wears. Even in the worse of situations, she's smiling. If someone moves away, the people should be sad, right? Altair simply smiles and states "don't worry. I'm sure they'll love it there."

Altair doesn't talk much, except to utter the same platitudes. She's best with small children. No matter how outlandish their dream is, she encourages them to pursue it. Altair is not one for multi-tasking. She focuses on one thing with all her mind and strength and doesn't stop until it's finished. 

Hero Appearance: Her skin-tight suit is a pale, desaturated brown that almost seems gray. Her eyes turn pitch black, and the dyed parts of her hair turn a darker brown and almost seem furry. Two large, dark brown bat ears sprout from where her ears normally would be. Her mask is round with equally ovullar eye-openings, and is furry. The mask is the same desaturated brown as her suit. Her hands are covered in dark brown gloves, and her fingers are almost twice as long and end in claws. 
Hero Personality: Her personality is mostly the same, though she expressed more emotion. Her blind optimism as a civilian is a bit of a mask, and as a hero she doesn't need to wear the mask so faithfully. Her top priority is the safety of civilians.
Weapon: A pair of black, metal knitting needles. The ends are sharpened.
Powers: She has super agility, being able to parkour through any terrain. This makes her faster because she can move faster and gain more momentum, but her base speed remains the same. 
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): She can make up to three people fall asleep, for the remainder of the five minutes she has. For instance, she makes one person fall asleep, two minutes pass, then she makes another person fall asleep. Although they fell asleep at different times, they'll wake up at the same time: when her timer runs out. The reasoning behind her power: long-fingered bats are thought to be the weaver of dreams (thanks to Grif for this information) and people dream while they sleep. 
Miraculous Appearance: Her Miraculous gem is located inside a tiny firefly jar. The jar is only about two inches deep and an inch high, so the Miraculous takes up most of the space. The jar is usually topped with a cork that fits snugly into the jar's mouth. The gem itself is a drab, desaturated brown The shape of the gem is that of a Reuleaux triangle. Five, dark brown lines -- resembling the structure of a bat's wing -- start from one of the endes of the triangle and branch out. With each minute that passes after Benandanti's special power is used, one line disappears.
Mental Strengths: She's able to be largely unaffected by any sort of news she might receive.
Physical Strengths: She's not malnourished, she gets enough sunlight. Her stamina is completely normal.
Emotional Strengths: She's very optimistic. Her positivity could possibly be contagious.
Mental Weaknesses: Her optimism doesn't allow her to relate and truly comfort others. Blind optimism gets more annoying than helpful after a while.
Physical Weaknesses: She's not the type of person for physical activity. She's a pianist, artist, and a nursery overseer, not an athlete. Her skills are nothing special, maybe even a little on the bad side.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She stores all of her negative emotions inside herself and takes all the blame. Whenever something happens where she is involved, she blames herself regardless of what the other person says. Her optimism is a front to try and quash all the self-loathing she has for herself. She's only human, bottling everything up is only going to end up in an ugly explosion.
Other: PoV color. The reason her hero name is "Benandanti" is because the Benandanti were a society who believed they left their mortal bodies at night to go battle witches, and long-fingered bats are also related to the night and dreams (bats are also nocturnal, and the whole "other self" thing reminds me of the double identity of a Miraculous holder.)

Name: Flitt
Pronouns: She/Her
Animal: Peterson's long-fingered bat
Personality: Despite being the kwami for an animal claimed to be "the weaver of dreams", Flitt is surprisingly down to earth, proferring logic and evidence over fiction and dreaming.
Appearance: She has the normal kwami anatomy, though she's on the thin side. Flitt claims her thinness comes from "squeezing into that tiny jar every time we transform". The kwami is pale, desaturated gray, with black hands and feet. She also has large, dark brown bat ears. Her fingers are twice as long as a normal kwami, sharp at the ends, with translucent webbing between them. 
Food: Blueberries
Other:
 PoV Color

Name: Koki Tang

Hero Name: Usotori

Age (13-17): 14

Appearance: He's a 5'1 boy with extremely pale skin and black hair. He has a very thin and petite bodyshape, making him look like a small child. His hair is short on the back, hanging no further than the mid part of his neck, but his hair on the front is longer. The hair curls up at the ends, and the tips are dyed a blue-violet. He has round, large blue-violet eyes.

He always wears a black and white checkered bandanna around his neck. Since he's small, it looks rather large on his body. He didn't bring any other clothes when he moved into Scio's home, and Scio has been buying some new clothes for him. The clothes he wore when he first came to Forumsville are mildly concerning. The attire was completely white except for the assorted buttons. He wore a suit made of thin, loose cloth. The hem of his shirt was torn, yet it hung down onto his thighs, a couple sizes too large. The suit had colorful, assorted buttons, like a young child chose them out. In contrast, his pants seem cut off, stopped just before they touch his black flats. There are odd straps circling his arms and legs, with the straps on his legs having the end hang off of his legs. 

Personality: He's a lyin little jerk. He provokes people, always seeming to be enjoying himself. He's rarely, genuinely upset, but he often cries or exaggerates his emotions to get a rise out of people. Overall, he acts very childish. 

Hero Appearance: His skin tight bodysuit starts as an iridescent-blue color from the shoulder, which fades into brown. His mask is feathery at the top corners, with the top of the mask being iridescent blue, and fading into brown at the bottom. The purple-dyed parts of his hair turn iridescent blue and feathery. His eyes turn golden yellow.

Hero Personality: Nothing changes much, he's still a lying jerk. Except now he's a lying jerk with superpowers.

Weapon: Thin needles, similar to needs used to pick locks. He has five in total, they replenish every time he transforms. The metal is a plain silver color.

Powers: His overall speed is increased.

Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): For 5 minutes, he can mimic the voices of anyone he has heard before. He mostly just mimics the voices of other heroes for laughs and giggles and then detransforms once his fun is done.

Miraculous Appearance: A simple bracelet, usually hidden under his sleeves. The gem is round and is the same colors as his suit. The middle is brown, which fades into iridescent blue as it reaches the edges. There are 5 dark blue spots on the gem which act as the counter. The bracelet is pale brown and made of wood with a clasp that can open it (for someone to put it on). 

Mental Strengths: He's a liar, can be a good liar if he really wants to, but normally his lies are purposefully easily to see through. Since he knows how to lie well, he can see through other's lies too. He's very street-smart.

Physical Strengths: He can run rather fast. It's helpful in avoiding being punched by people who find him annoying.

Emotional Strengths: He has a good control on his emotions, faking his emotions often to a very exaggerated extent.

Mental Weaknesses: He's lied so much, it becomes natural to him. Thus if he feels awkward, he'd rather tell a lie than give out his real feelings. As a result he's not good at conveying feels, after a life of hiding what he thinks behind silly lies.

Physical Weaknesses: He's short and really weak in terms of brute strength, so if you manage to catch him give him a good smack please

Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): As you can see, he's a bit of an attention seeker. He tries to get a rise out of others to provide diversion from his loneliness so when people ignore him he's going to be upset. Also, he really does care for some people, even if it doesn't seem that way. His inability to convey the truth may cause him to be estranged from those he cares about.

Other: PoV, updated his form. Altair's younger brother.

Name: Shuu
Pronouns: He/Him

Animal: Eurasian Jay

Personality: Quiet, has a very small prescence. He barely talks to Koki...he's just kinda there when he needs to transform. Mostly because Koki's mannerisms confuse him too much

Appearance: Normal kwami anatomy. brown head with a iridescent blue body, and yellow eyes.

Food: grape fanta

Other: PoV

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

It's not a firefly, no -- it's the actual glowworm. Feel free to make the firefly hero :D

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

not quite dead yet

she/they/idiot ] [fangirl extremus ] [ hopelessly in love with love ] 

Broken crayons still color.

#AllTheShips [] #Equa[] #TrashSquad

So to elaborate on the private school thing

Rubylav said it should be fine for a character to be in private school

if any other person wants to have a character attending the same private school (Yinghuo Academy/Private School) feel free! 

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Phew, sorry for the inactivity. (my siggy is even still Halloween-theme, how outdated)

Delete all my characters except for Quetza, I'm going to rework her a bit

• Posted at:

^~Inkling ~^

The pen is mightier than the sword

Phantom of the cookie platter.

The one and only,

starving artist Inkling!

//Mostly here for ML FWRP//

Siggy has now been updated. It's jolly time.

Quetza's form, not so much. Maybe tomorrow morning

• Posted at:

^~Inkling ~^

The one and only,

starving artist Inkling!

Another bat themed hero, huh. I wonder if they could be friends?

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

Me Gang: {Amatista} {Esmeralda} {Perla} {Rubi}

Hammock-flavored drinks rule!

Super Duper High Middle School Level Pianist (AKA Ultimate Pianist)

#FADE FOREVER

I may not like being a girl, but that's what I am and will always be.

Thanks for clarifying!

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

@Bixbite Maybe!

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

up

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Is it all right if I change Meerkat's weapon?

Weapon: A pair of dual copper hoops, each about a foot wide in diameter.

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

is anybody waving back at me?

torin

he/they • enfp • lgbtqa+ and proud • meme cultist

Say, what about my characters go to the same private school as yours?

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Just to leave a record of it on this thread: 

Necro accepted Altair over ML chat

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name: Selene Moone

Hero Name: Moon Moon
Age (13-15): 14
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Selene has grey-brown hair in a ponytail that goes down to her waist and deep brown, almost black eyes. Her skin is pale, and she’s of average height. She wears a shirt with a full moon on it and a wolf howling at the moon and silver leggings, with silver sandals.
Personality: Recycled Tumblr humor
Hero Appearance: Moon Moon has a skin-tight mottled silver and brown body suit with a fluffy wolf tail and fluffy wolf ears. She has a mask that goes over her eyes and is kind of square-ish, and a muzzle with wolf teeth is over her mouth, if that makes any sense.
Hero Personality: Moon Moon forgot how to wolf
Weapon: An indestructible pointy stick that can be used as a boomerang, torch, etc.
Powers: Enhanced speed, strength, stamina, smell, and hearing, can somehow always find her stick
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Moon Howl- Moon Moon howls at the moon and summons a wolf made of moonlight to attack, but she needs her stick to command it and it needs to be night with the moon visible. If she’s hurt while commanding the moonlight wolf or drops her stick, the moonlight wolf dissipates and she detransforms.
Miraculous Appearance: A silver necklace of a wolf howling at a moon
Mental Strengths: Optimistic, determined, never gives up, relentless
Physical Strengths: Swift on her feet
Emotional Strengths: Isn’t really affected by insults
Mental Weaknesses: Stupid
Physical Weaknesses: Clumsy. I mean really clumsy, just look up Moon Moon. That sums her up.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Sensitive when it comes to being excluded. She gets really sensitive about that.
Other: She’s obviously a work in progress.

Name: Luuni
Pronouns: He, Him
Animal: Timber Wolf
Personality: “yo dude what if aliens really are real and the government is controlling us all-“
Appearance: Mottled grey-brown fur, dark brown eyes, wolf ears and tail, muzzle, basic Kwami body shape, etc.
Food: Potatoes
Other: He’s a work in progress too.

• Posted at:

I'm Bengal. General Grievous Trash, FNAF Trash, Forum Siamese Cat

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

I'm Kayla Frostfur, Greencloak

I'm Stormie, Rain/Sea hybrid

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Altair is accepted :D

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

@Bixbite no prob. Go for it

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name: Quetza Rafaga
Hero Name: Coatl Volador
Age (13-17): 15

Sexuality: Grayromantic Pansexual
Appearance: Quetza has tanned, caramel skin, and dead-straight black hair. Straight bangs cover her forehead, and her hair reaches just past her bottom. Her eyes are a warm amber with the area around her pupil being a lighter hue. Her height is average and her build is slim.

As for clothing, Quetza wears a black, woolen sweater over a billowy, sleeve-less dress. The sleeves of the sweater cover her hands slightly, and have a bit of a braid pattern woven along the sleeves and front openings. The dress is made of a thin cloth, starts out purple at the top, and streaks into a rusty orange color. A matching sash is tied around her waist. The skirt's hem reaches Quetza's knees. She wears brown sandals with multiple straps securing her feet to the soles.

Quetza always wears a certain feathered headband. The band is covered in numerous orange and purple ribbons, with the ends dangling down from the two sides of the headband. Two orange-tipped feathers are attached on either side of the headband. 

Personality: Quetza is a prim and proper lady. She acts very mature, yet distant. A taciturn individual, Quetza prefers to keep to herself and avoids forging new bonds with others.
Hero Appearance: Quetza's skintight bodysuit is black with undertones of desaturated green. Her ovular mask is the same color, with triangular eye openings. Quetza's bodysuit has two pieces of cloth, one pinned at her hip and wrapped around her waist, and the other wrapped around her shoulders and pinned at her lapel. The cloth starts purple, and fades into orange. The texture of the cloth is reminiscent of Spanish dresses, with ruffles and bright colors. The cloth wraps are a way to represent a flying snake wing flaps, but the cloth does nothing except flutter heroically in the wind

Her mask has two round protrusions attached to each side of the mask. A ring of reptilian scales surround each eye opening, and her eyes turn yellow with a slit pupil when she transforms.

Hero Personality: Her personality remains largely the same.
Weapon: She wields a fan. The fan's structure is metal, and the covering fades from purple to orange.

Powers: Her speed is increased.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Energy Shower -- For about a minute, she starts glowing with a minty green light. In this state, she can send the light into anybody within a 10 feet radius, rejuvenating them and ridding them of fatigue. This also gives them an adrenaline rush that lasts until she detransforms. This power comes from the fact that Queztalcoatl -- a Aztec deity -- represents fertility.
Miraculous Appearance: Her Miraculous gem is strung on a ringlet on her head. The gem is amber, with a winged snake curled up in the gem like an embryo. The snake and its wings are carved out of silver, with the snake's eyes being blacked out. When Saorru enters the Miraculous, the snake's eyes shoot open to reveal bright orange. Five golden spots appear in the center of the Miraculous, surrounded by the curled-up snake. These spots act as the timer.

Mental Strengths:  Quetza is cool and collected. She doesn't let adrenaline get to her head, and she always thinks things through.
Physical Strengths: Her Miraculous boosts speed, and her thin frame aids her in this aspect.
Emotional Strengths: She is able to separate her emotions from her logical thinking, so she can be completely impartial when need be.
Mental Weaknesses: She can't relate to others. She can't comprehend how a person might make a logically stupid choice.
Physical Weaknesses: Her thin build lacks pure strength.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Her inability to relate to others, coupled with her tendency to bottle everything up, causes buildup which can end in a sudden and great influx of negativity.
Other: PoV Color

Name: Saorru 
Pronouns:
She/Her
Animal:
Flying Snake
Personality: 
She's like a twin to her 'owner'. Calm and collected, reaching the same conclusions as young Quetz. However, the snake kwami is quite wise, gently guiding the girl like a knowing grandmother.
Appearance:
The kwami is a triad of colors. She has the typical kwami anatomy. Her overall color is black-green, she has an orange, oval spot on her stomach, and the tips of her paws are purple. The kwami has flaps on either side of her head that resemble a flying snake's 'wings'. Her eyes are the same as Quetz's after she transforms. 
Food:
Saltwater Taffy
Other:
PoV Color

• Posted at:

^~Inkling ~^

The one and only,

starving artist Inkling!

Name: Selene Moone
Hero Name: Moon Moon
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Selene has grey-brown hair in a ponytail that goes down to her waist and deep brown, almost black eyes. Her skin is pale, and she’s of average height. She wears a shirt with a full moon on it and a wolf howling at the moon and silver leggings, with silver sandals.
Personality: Recycled Tumblr humor
Hero Appearance: Moon Moon has a skin-tight mottled silver and brown body suit with a fluffy wolf tail and fluffy wolf ears. She has a mask that goes over her eyes and is kind of square-ish, and a muzzle with wolf teeth is over her mouth, if that makes any sense.
Hero Personality: Moon Moon forgot how to wolf
Weapon: An indestructible pointy stick that can be used as a boomerang, torch, etc.
Powers: Enhanced speed, strength, stamina, smell, and hearing, can somehow always find her stick
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Moon Howl- Moon Moon howls at the moon and summons a wolf made of moonlight to attack, but she needs her stick to command it and it needs to be night with the moon visible. If she’s hurt while commanding the moonlight wolf or drops her stick, the moonlight wolf dissipates and she detransforms.
Miraculous Appearance: A silver necklace of a wolf howling at a moon
Mental Strengths: Optimistic, determined, never gives up, relentless
Physical Strengths: Swift on her feet
Emotional Strengths: Isn’t really affected by insults
Mental Weaknesses: Stupid
Physical Weaknesses: Clumsy. I mean really clumsy, just look up Moon Moon. That sums her up.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): Sensitive when it comes to being excluded. She gets really sensitive about that.
Other: She’s obviously a work in progress.

Name: Luuni
Pronouns: He, Him
Animal: Timber Wolf
Personality: “yo dude what if aliens really are real and the government is controlling us all-“
Appearance: Mottled grey-brown fur, dark brown eyes, wolf ears and tail, muzzle, basic Kwami body shape, etc.
Food: Potatoes
Other: He’s a work in progress too.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Question: Does Koki also go to that school/academy?

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

@Bixbite Koki doesn't go to school at all actually

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Name: Kaliana maranik
Appearance: Kaliana wears comfortable stylish clothes. often of which include the colors Blue and red. She wears a purple choker.
Personality: She can kind of annoy other people as she is constantly bragging about the accomplishments she and her family have achieved. She is extremeley spoiled. She also seems like she has a secret at times. But she can honestly be caring at times. 
Mental Strengths:She is actually very cunning when it comes to using people
Physical Strengths: She has fairly good leg strength.
Emotional Strengths: She sort of channels her emotions so they don't get out of control
Mental Weaknesses: She has a fairly bad memory.
Physical Weaknesses: Her arm strength is very bad. 
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She believes everything will be easy for her. and when it isn't she blames others.
Other: POV. She's Fen's ex.

• Posted at:

Call me "Hawk"

I'm am not Hawk soom wood sai I'm am da Raverze! +I'm Indigo Pizza!!!+

Morie crisymassy!

You mean merry Christmas.

Morie crisymassy to yo two!

Actually, ignore what I said before.

Can I make Meerkat's weapon a spear instead?

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

@Torin: Sorry for missing your post! But, yeah, if you don't get a response saying there's a problem with it, it's perfectly fine.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Torin: That's good -- also, I would like to notify you that Meerkat now has a page on the ML wiki. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

No worries, thank you for telling me :D

• Posted at:

can anybody see?

torin

OH! Her countdown is that five white bars appear inside the crescent moon, if that makes sense. The bars disappear as her time runs out.

• Posted at:

#Ninetales

PeaceLoveCats

I'm Foxstar, Warrior

RememberTheLost

TheRageQueen

Get dunked on, sweetie

Caspian was here

Grif’s Bestie

Coatl is acceptamundo!

@Bengal: Only one problem with Moon Moon: her Miraculous needs a visible countdown. Maybe there's a sort of "gem" for the eye of the wolf, which changes color for each minute of the countdown? (Yeah I know it sounds ridiculous XD)

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

My character from the little brown bat was accepted, wasn't she?

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Kaliana accepted!

@Bixbite: I think so, so yee

@Bengal: Kay, now she's accepted :D

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

alMOST DONE WITH RAY

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Everything about you is just so terrible

The original Arrowverse fangirl 

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

I'm a cancer. We give ducks

I decided to re- enter my two other characters since I edited them.

While I did I changed Hawk’s miraculous to a German Shepard I hope that’s ok. 

Hero Form:

Name:Robin Cranefall 
Hero Name:Smilodon Flame(For short Smilodon or Flame) 
Age (13-15):15 
Sexuality:Bi 
Appearance:Robin is very tall, about 5,8. Robin has maroon/red hair that goes down to her chest, it is straight but it always seems to be spiked. She wears brown goggles, they have blue lenses on them, they can sometimes be seen covered in ash,have stain marks, or might be covered in black scorch marks since she normally does fire experiments, the goggles normally hang loosely but securely around her neck(she has several pairs). She wears a white hoodie with the sleeves rolled up, the coat strings are dark red with silver ends, the rim of the hood,sleeves sides are also lined with dark red, the hoodie is long. She wears a grey t-shirt, the first half is Dark grey and the other light grey, it splits vertically, with a dark red pocket on the right. She wears black sweats tinted blue and the waste band part is a lighter color of it with black rope/ties,Her skin is somewhat pale but fair ish but you could say her skin is on the edge of pale. Her eyes are dark blue but have hits of a bright blue mixed in it. She wears short boots that have grey stripes on them, the base color of the boot is dark brown, they cover her sweats and it goes up to the middle of her shin. 
Personality:Robin is a free spirited girl, who doesn’t mind breaking rules so she can have fun. She is very intelligent she’s interested in science and the science of fire since fire in her opinion isn’t messed with often. She is very reckless and has the taste for danger, she always seems to get in trouble for dangourse things, but she enjoys them a lot. She can be friendly tworeds others but she doesn’t trust others so easily because of her past. She can be sarcastic and rude when annoyed by others. She is a calm person most of the time and she will normally freak out at something that makes her upset, which can become anger. She can also be a bit to straight forward which could startle others. She hates being held down emotionally and physically. She can also become a bit unpredictable with a extreamly strong emotion
Hero Appearance:Basically the base color for her suit is light brown like her Kwamii, But as with the bottom half it is somewhat furry and it's spiked out, but it is still skin tight even though it does have spiked out fur on the pants half an seems like sweats, as with the bottom there is flames reaching up to the middle of the shin this mark or pattern in the fur is the color of fire, her boots are like paws, Her mask is also tan but there is one part on both sides of the mask that is white and goes down like sabertooth cat fangs, over the mask she wears see through yellow glasses, that have the fang like image of her mask. Her suit also has a hood that goes onto her head, Somehow it stays on when she’s fighting. It has Smilodon ears and the ears have a firey color inside them, the hood is also light brown and has three brown stripes on the head between the ears, with the hood. The neck to the belt part of her suit is white and its basically just a thick stripe of white going in a fur like pattern,Her belt is also a dark tan. Then she has a small tail with a white underside and a light brown upper side. There is also brown stripes three infact on both of her arms.Eyes do become more slitted and her eyes do become a dark yellow with strange flecks of blue, her hair also becomes more wild. 
Hero Personality:As she's in hero form she becomes more paitient instead of rude(since she's normally rude when she's not patient), she does have more of a fierce adittue when in battle. She is very friendly tworeds other miraculous hero’s and the new ones especially, when she becomes close with others she will start giving them nicknames. But in battle she is a jokeful girl who just wants to have fun. Even though she seems not to take akuma battles seriously she does but in a fun way. Her emotions are fierce and sometimes it’s hard to tell how she’s feeling if she has a straight face. Sometimes she can become impish with other hero’s becoming annoying to them. She likes to tease others and she still has her reckless trait and the taste for danger. 
Weapon:A sythc with a black staff with a long silvery white blade. 
Powers:Enhanced Aglity And Enhanced strength.  
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):Flame fist: Her fist become ingulfed in fire, that when punched five minor burns which are pretty harmless, it lasts for 2 mins and then the oppent is surrounded by a wall of fire for 30 seconds(This is what she had before) 
Miraculous Appearance:Civillian form: Her miraculous is a thick wrist band. Its base color is dark brown. There is a image of a Smilodon head. The head is tan with a faded pink for the insides of the ears to it. It’s eyes are also a yellow with a dark yellow pupil there Are also white fangs sticking out.
Hero form:Her miraculous in hero form her wrist band is a dark brown. Then there is the sabertooth head, the inside of the ears are a flamey color, and the eyes are a light blue with dark blue pupils and The Smilodon fangs are silver. The count down goes like this. Flamey insides of ears go, then the pupil, then the eye, then the fangs, and then the entire head. 
Mental Strengths:She’s able to keep herself focus for a long time. 
Physical Strengths:She’s swift when it comes to dodging or running. 
Emotional Strengths:She’s very loyal to others she trust and will be helpful to them. 
Mental Weaknesses:She can’t handle when people keep poking and bothering her. 
Physical Weaknesses:She’s not the strongest and she depends on her spead.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):Gets very upset when someone betrays her. 
Other: Twins with Hawk 

Kwami Form:

Name:Tooth 
Pronouns:He/Him 
Animal:Smilodon 
Personality:Tooth is a grumpy little kitty and loves to trick Robin a lot and mess with her, but he honestly loves her to death and doesn't want anything to happen to her, he is very stubborn an if Robin asks him to do something he disagrees an goes to sleep 
Appearance:he has the build of any kwamii, he does have whiskers at the sides of his face, his eyes are dark yellow and the inside of his ears look as if there was fire in them. He does have a little tail and the underside is white same as his chest, his "fur" is a light brown and then has dark stripes, three on head, two on arms and legs.somewhere. 
Food:Popcorn 
Other:

Hero Form:
Name:Hawk Cranefall 
Hero Name:Frozen Shepard(Frozen or Shep) 
Age (13-15):15 
Sexuality:Straight 
Appearance:Hawk is about 5,8 like his sister, he has maroon/red hair like his sister but his hair goes down to his jaw and it has a spike like dew to it, his hair has a tendance to cover half of his left eye. He does wear small silver cuffs on his ears, and then in the ear lob there are small flat silver piercings. To match with that, he wears silver cuffs on both wrists. He wears a very dark grey almost black blazer, the sleeves are rolled up neatly to his elbows. His blazer does have a pocket on the right side by his chest. On his neck he wears his miraculous that's a tooth seemingly dipped in blue. It is tied up by a leather rope. He wears blue jeans and a brown belt with a silver buckle. He wears the same boots as his sister but they were custom made to fit him they are also dark brown with grey stripes but their normally cover in dirt. He also carries around a note book with him its small though, but he uses it to keep note on his fellow classmates. He also has dark blue eyes that are a bit lighter then Robins. 
Personality:Hawk is overprotective of his older sister, He does really care for his sister and family. he can get agressive and prefers his sister to stay around friends most of the time. Normally in school he isn't the happiest and talks to his sister most of the time trusting her the most out of everyone. Hawk takes note on all his classmates when ever he can, which he keeps secret from others. He normally seems to act calm under the mask of calmness. But under his calm mask his is sadistic which means taking pleasure from violence and tortureing others, along with humiliating them. He normally hides this as much as possible but sometimes it can let loose with anger. he doesn’t mind death as much as he used to. But he normally doesn’t feel as much guilt after killing a Animal. He doesn’t have a disorder but being sadistic is a natural personality trait he has. He can also sometimes act as if everything’s alright, He also doesn’t mind pulling a harsh prank once in awhile. 
Hero Appearance:He has the same skin tight suit everyone has. And of course he looks like a german Shepard but with blue accents. The main color of his suit is a dark gold tan, with light highlights here and there, and then he has the black german Shepard markings all over his body,He wears a belt with blue fang like shapes going down and up on it, the main belt color is dark brown. At his hands and feet blue and fade upward. He also has a fluffy long tail, It is also fluffy. His tail is also tipped that same blue and fade up a tiny bit. His miraculous lays on his neck but it's a bit shorter then how it is in his civilian form.His eyes turn Amber with flecks of dark blue here and there,he has ears that stick up and are tipped blue fading down, and his mask is same color as his suit with the nose part of his mask being charcoal grey. His mask has the snout part sticking out ward, and his mask covers half of his face leaving his mouth to be seen then half of the side of his hair is dyed black.
Hero Personality:With his hero personality he is normally sarcastic most of the time. But at times he can be unpredictable with his actions or emotions, which can confuse people because they won't really know if he's ok. But over all he can be kinda friendly to other hero’s, not to much to the ones he dislikes. He is more harsh with words tworeds miraculous users he dislikes, but with new hero’s he can be calm and peaceful. As of getting to know him he his sly and likes to keep his emotions out of the way, he will do things with out others consideration. But either way he will act like nothing is wrong. 
Weapon:He uses a javelin (weapon with blades on both ends) the part where he holds it is a silver tinted a very light blue, and then the blade part of it is a very light Icey blue. 
Powers:Enhanced Aglity strong sense of smell 
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm):FrozenAmbush: With the special ablity the user is able to Camouflage with surroundings only for a few seconds and then is able to attack the opponent in those few seconds, the oppent will feel a cold surge through there body slightly confusing them but it ends 2 seconds after the camo flage wears off(Camo last for 4 seconds) 
Miraculous Appearance:Civilian form:On his neck he wears his miraculous that's a tooth seemingly dipped in blue. It is tied up by a leather rope. Hero Form: His miraculous lays on his neck but it's a bit shorter then how it is in his civilian form. The rope becomes a golden brown rope and the tooth looks like it's been dipped in several colors of blue which turn white as his 5 minutes go by. 
Mental Strengths:He’s able act as if he’s someone else, he acts calm most of the time. 
Physical Strengths:He’s strong to the point there able to do hand to hand combat. 

Emotional Strengths:He’s able to blank out his emotions. 
Mental Weaknesses:He isn’t able to act as someone else if he’s shaken or if he has to strong of a emotion. 
Physical Weaknesses:Not very speedy and fast like his sister.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey):Goes mental if friend or sibling got hurt or when he’s extreamly angry. 
Other:Robin’s younger twin. 

Kwami Form:
Name:Snapp
Pronouns:He/Him 
Animal:German Shepard. 
Personality:Snapp can be caring for his holder, but he is fooled by Hawks calm act. But Snapp can be persuaded easily. He can be grumpy most of the time be he’s quiet friendly when getting to know him.
Power:Aglity and Strength is increased along with sense of hearing, smell not so much. 
Appearance:hes basically like a mini version of his owner but without the belt, and so he has a little tuft of hair on his forehead that is a blue color and that his eyes are the same amber color with a very Dark amber color around his pupils.
Food:Lemons. 
Other:

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

Name: Ray (Alessandro) Daxx
Hero Name: Spirit Bear
Age (13-15): 16

Sexuality: Boi he's Pannnn
Appearance: Around 6'1" with brown hair in more of a wavy fashion, with a black fedora on top. She has bright green eyes, pale skin, high cheekbones with dimples, and lips that always look like they're about to curl up in a smile. He's skinny, but not overly, but enough that it shows off slight curvature and his strong frame. He wears the black fedora as said, a dark red short sleeve t-shirt, jeans, black sneakers, and he has a black trench coat that hangs off his shoulders, but he doesn't usually wear it.
Personality: Ray is very much a show off. He's a charmer, with a lot of charisma and flirty. He flirts with almost anyone he comes across, though he usually doesn't mean it. Inside he's actually depressed and has frequent anxiety and panic attacks. Otherwise he hides his emotions fairly well behind that flirty exterior. He'll barge in on almost any conversation of he thinks he'll get a reaction that he finds amusing. He's really only out for himself, and very few people can change that. He's very formal, and really only talks in a formal tone.
Hero Appearance: Spirit Bear wears a white bodysuit with fur-like brownish fuzz on the wrists and ankles. The bodysuit from the elbows down to hands starts to fade into a brownish, same with the legs from knee down, to where once it reaches the hands/feet is the brown colour.
Hero Personality: Spirit Bear is very timid and more of a follower. He's very snappish, but otherwise the same.
Weapon: He uses claws fitted into his suit, they retract into the fuzz that are on his wrists.
Powers: Enhanced scent and pace is faster.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Determination. He can do one of two things, but only one of the two, never both. He can either make himself stronger and quicker, and only focus on one thing (the drawback) or he can make someone else only able to focus on one thing, blind to everything else.
Miraculous Appearance: Its a white bear paw neclace with four claws and the paw. When Iinigo inhabits it, it turns brown and the timer is when the brown reverts back to white.
Mental Strengths: Quick thinking
Physical Strengths: Agile as freak.
Emotional Strengths: Fliiiirty bro is good at hiding emotions
Mental Weaknesses: He crumbles easily to anything insulting, or literally anything thrown (words not literally) at him.
Physical Weaknesses: This kid can't lift anything that weighs more than 80 pounds, poor bean.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): You try flirting while having panic attacks, literally he's always depressed and anxious.
Other: Similar to Blake, no one knows where his unusual accent is from, but it's even thicker than Blake's to where it's hard to understand him. ALSO THIS KID CAN SING

Name: Iinigo
Pronouns: He/Him
Animal: Kermode Bear
Personality: Iinigo is pretty much Ray, with the formal tone and flirty personality. However, Iini is very reckless and will often persuade Ray to take risks he wouldn't otherwise.
Appearance: Iinigo has the typical kwami body, but he has fuzzy white bear ears and the nub tail. White fur that fades to brown at his "paws". Iini has blue eyes and one little antennae (like Plagg) sticking out from his head, but it goes backwards rather than forward.
Food: White Chocolate Chips
Other: MUFFIIIIIN

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

Speaking of Ray...

have you ever seen the fantranslation for Miles Edgeworth Investigations 2? That game is a really great Ace Attorney game, too bad it was never officially released outside of Japan

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

simply Danganronpa

Okay! Finally, here's the form for the patagonian fox hero I saved:

Name: Kioshi Elysia
Hero Name: Grey Fox

Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: She has short white-blonde hair, with the tips dyed dark blue. Her eyes are a dark amber. She always wears dark clothing, usually a black or dark blue or dark crimson hoodie and black jeans. She’s tall, like her sister Kara, with the same pale skin. She wears a silver skull ring that matches her sister's. (It’s the only matching thing that they intentionally wear.)
Personality: She's cold and harsh, not always intentionally rude, but often offensive anyway. She’s quite reckless, and cares almost nothing for her own safety. She can be loyal, but it’s hard for her to trust anyone enough to become loyal to them. She’s especially grumpy when she’s tired, and since she’s often awake all night (both thinking about things, and going out at night as Grey Fox), she’s often even grumpier than she might otherwise be. She’s snappy and sarcastic, and often wary.
Hero Appearance: She looks the same, but she gains pale grey fox ears, and a long, bushy grey fox tail with a dark dorsal stripe. Her bodysuit is pale grey, with faint brindled and/or tawny coloured patches on the back. Her mask is dark grey. (Look up 'patagonian fox')
Hero Personality: Similar to her normal personality, but she becomes more sneaky and calculating, more careful with her moves. She’s equally sarcastic and snappy though.
Weapon: a sword with a fox engraved on the hilt.
Powers: Speed, agility, quick thinking.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Illusion: she can summon an illusion image of herself to try to distract her opponent. She can’t control what the illusion will do; it will usually pretend to engage the opponent in battle, but it’s not a solid figure – the opponent will probably figure out what’s happened as soon as their weapon goes straight through it. Then it will try to get in its opponent’s way, although the opponent will probably just walk straight through it.
Miraculous Appearance: a silver fox ring on her right hand. Five black stripes show on the band to count down the minutes left of her special power.
Mental Strengths: She never lets anyone know what she’s thinking.
Physical Strengths: She has excellent balance, and is quite agile and fast.
Emotional Strengths: She works alone, and never (well rarely) feels lonely.
Mental Weaknesses: She is uncomfortable if lots of people are paying attention to her (if this happens, she tends to become even more grouchy and irritable).
Physical Weaknesses: She’s not very physically strong. She relies on her speed, skill and agility.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She doesn't believe that anyone could care about her. She thinks that she is better off alone forever.
Other: PoV. She is Kara’s sister.

Name: Tokaa
Pronouns: she/her
Animal: patagonian fox
Personality: She’s cheerful, if a little pessimistic, but she’s much less reckless than Kioshi, and often tries to discourage Kioshi from her more stupid ideas. Tokaa prefers to always have a proper plan, rather than ‘winging it’ like Kioshi always does. Tokaa likes to explore new places to make sure that they are safe. She’s friendly and loyal.
Appearance: the usual kwami appearence, but with large grey fox ears, and a long, bushy grey tail. Her limbs are a tawny colour, and she has slight brindled patches on her back. Her eyes are a tawny amber. (Look up 'patagonian fox')
Food: Blood oranges
Other: PoV. Kioshi says “Tokaa, fox on!” to transform.

Also, I didn't realise that kwamis need to have names with double letters, so change Keia to Keiia. And Kara says “Keiia, claws out!” to transform.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

Turteril

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

Poke 

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

Just know that Ray is auto-accepted I cleared him with Necro about a week ago

@Fossil 

Unfortunately extinct animals are not allowed. You'll have to change Robin's Miraculous as well.

@Enchanted

Nope never seen it

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

Is there a uniform for Yinghuo Academy/School? My artsy skills are demanding me something to draw...

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

@Vertigo

Fossil had already had those characters accepted before that rule was created. They're just editing the forms.

• Posted at:

Cleverfighting

Cleaver

I'm a Bug Nerd 

Gobble Gobble

Sticks & stones break my bones, it doesn't mean words can't hurt me

Remember the lost

I'm still a patched up, crazy matryoshka doll

"Humans can try, but that's about it"

Queen Scarlet's AMAZING

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal, Canedula, Permafrost (1 twin egg)

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

@Cleverfightinn & Vertigo

XD hope it’s fine if I just posted them here since I had updated them before, I also changed Hawk’s miraculous to a German Shepard because it fits a bit better, so that hope it’s ok for me to start Roleplaying my characters from awhile ago that I had put in. 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

@Cleaver

I know. It needs to be fixed regardless. 

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 8 , , 10