Is Kioshi accepted?

(Tell me if I'm being too pushy, sorry XD)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

Turteril

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

@Vertigo

I’ve had this character before, it was accepted on the other thread made by Ghost. I don’t get why it’s a problem, I had her before and know one really told me before I couldn’t have her in the Rp , I don’t get why it’s a problem now. The character has been in this before.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal, Canedula, Permafrost (1 twin egg)

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

up

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Female

IceWing

Hufflepuff

Turteril

@Snowfox: Acceptamundo, mi amigo

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

@Necro: Thanks!

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Female

IceWing

Hufflepuff

Turteril

Hero Form:

Name:Polar

Hero Appearance:When super hero she has white clothing which is skin tight. Her hand ate bear paws though and she has round ears on her head.

Hero Personality:Is sarcastic and is all bubbly and always happy and excited.

Weapon:Is a shield and it has buttons on the handle that can change its shape she throws it at her opponents and she can also use it as a slide.

Powers:Has special snow balls that act as grenades she can make them from the palm of her paw.

Special Powers:She can create a blast of snow and ice from her paws.

Miraculous:Is a necklace that has a tear drop of this color

Emotional Weakness:She has a horrible temper and doesn't do good with teasing.

Other:PoV color.

Civilian Form:

Name:Noel

Appearance:She has blond hair and blue-grey eyelashes is not very tall but is very pretty.

Personality:She is shy and not outgoing and likes staying in the back ground but will make friends if they are nice. And does have a crush on the boy who sits in front of her who ever that might be.

She sits in the back of class.

Emotional Weakness: same as superhero.

Other:PoV

Kwami Form:

Name:Pollitheus

Animal:Polar Bear

Personality:Bubbly excited and happy.

Appearance:small and looks like a tiny polar bear and can fly.

Food:Snow cones

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

The respect for Rainwings

But the heart of a Sandwing 

All of this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler 

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

This = you, this = me, this = needs to be fixed

Also, where are her mental and physical weaknesses?? You seem to imply she doesn't have any, nor a sexuality. Please add these.

Hero Form:

Name:Polar We already have a hero called Polar Breeze, whom is a polar bear hero, so this might get confusing.
Hero Appearance:When super hero she has white clothing which is skin tight. Her hand ate bear paws though and she has round ears on her head.
Hero Personality:Is sarcastic and is all bubbly and always happy and excited. She needs flaws. Also, you can't be sarcastic, bubbly, and always happy and excited. Also, I hope I don't come off as rude, but.. grammar, please.
Weapon:Is a shield and it has buttons on the handle that can change its shape she throws it at her opponents and she can also use it as a slide. Waaaayyy too OP. Tone it down, man.
Powers:Has special snow balls that act as grenades she can make them from the palm of her paw. The power has to be related to the animal.
Special Powers:She can create a blast of snow and ice from her paws. wOAH, WOAH, WOAH. Waaaayyy too OP. Also, it needs a time limit.
Miraculous:Is a necklace that has a tear drop of this color. It needs to be changed overall, because another polar bear Miraculous holder has a Miraculous similar to your's.

Emotional Weakness:She has a horrible temper and doesn't do good with teasing.
Other:PoV color.

Civilian Form: (by the way, not trying to be rude, but you gotta sandwich these two forms together, buddy)

Name:Noel
Appearance:She has blond hair and blue-grey eyelashes is not very tall but is very pretty. Needs more detail. Also, g r a m m a r.
Personality:She is shy and not outgoing and likes staying in the back ground but will make friends if they are nice. And does have a crush on the boy who sits in front of her who ever that might be. You can keep the shy and outgoing part, just.. add some flaws, more detail, and get rid of the whole "crush on a boy" part. It's kind of controlling other characters??
She sits in the back of class. This isn't really needed, but okay.
Emotional Weakness: same as superhero.

Kwami Form:

Name:Pollitheus
Animal:Polar Bear
Personality:Bubbly excited and happy. Detail. Flaws. 
Appearance:small and looks like a tiny polar bear and can fly. Needs the standard kwami base and more detail.
Food:Snow cones I'm pretty sure the other polar bear kwami also had snow cones for their food.. I'll have to go over that with Longclaw, though.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Ok so I'm just gonna say that Ira moved to some other random town to open a new pottery location or something so I can shove Philip into existence

Eheheh

Name: Philip Eberhart
Hero Name: Ringtail

Sexuality: Pan
Age(13-17): 14
Appearance: Philip is about 5'2. He's a bit on the pale side, with some freckles dotting their way across the bridge of his nose and underneath each eye. He has hair that reaches the middle of his rib cage and his hair parting is centered on his head. The hair itself is white-blond on one side of the part and dyed black on the other side, and usually tied back in a ponytail. His eyes are grey with undertones of light purple, and he usually wears ripped jeans, a yellow t-shirt, a grey hoodie, a pair of brown boots, and a light blue glove on his left hand.
Personality: Philip isn't exactly the most truthful person. He's prone to fibbing and sometimes gets caught in his own web of lies, though he usually has good intentions. He's a bit shy and always seems to be trying to get whatever he's doing done as fast as he possibly can. Because of this, Philip is kind of sloppy sometimes and can easily make mistakes or forget about things. He seems to keep a sort of emotional wall around his feelings and tries to hide them from everyone else, though it doesn't always work. If he warms up to you, he may eventually start to confide in you, but it doesn't happen very quickly. Philip also has a six-year-old sister named Phoebe. He's very, very attached to Phoebe and tries to hide her from the world and hide the world from her. He tries to keep her as innocent as he possibly can because he doesn't want her to have to feel emotional pain, which he has experienced a dose of himself earlier in his life. His attempts to keep her safe sometimes go a bit too far, but they usually work out.
Hero Appearance: As Ringtail, Philip gains a skin-tight grey suit. The general belly area is a cream, and the area of the suit around his feet is a very dark grey. There is a similarly shaded mask that covers around Ringtail's eyes, and he also gains a light-grey-and-black-striped lemur tail.
Hero Personality: Ringtail considers himself a "doer of odd jobs" and an "entrepreneur." In reality, he would do a wide variety of things for money or any sort of reward that benefits him. He runs a small stand towards the edge of town and offers himself up for hire for almost any job, though not working particularly for money. Ringtail has a sort of sly, almost teasing aesthetic to him and doesn't really look out for anyone but himself most of the time. He's also a bit arrogant, and his main reason for fighting akumas is "If the town gets destroyed, it's bad for business!"
Weapon: A one-foot staff covered in black-and-white-striped fur.
Powers: Ringtail has improved flexibility and stamina.
Special Power(Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Stink Fight - Ringtail's weapon emits a strange odor for 60 seconds. Anyone who inhales the gas becomes nauseous for the next 30 seconds.
Miraculous Appearance: A light blue glove on his left hand. When the kwami enters it, the glove turns grey and gains a black spiral on each finger. When the countdown begins, each spiral disappears for every minute that passes until Philip detransforms.
Mental Strengths: Philip is a good improviser, he's decently creative, and he can learn quickly, though not particularly well.
Physical Strengths: He has decent stamina.
Emotional Strengths: ...none?
Mental Weaknesses: Philip is rather forgetful, and go could get him to do just about anything if there's some kind of reward involved.
Physical Weaknesses: The dude is fragile. He's pretty easy to injure, and he's also allergic to chocolate.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): His "emotional wall" can often get in the way of him seeing people's intentions, so he usually misinterprets them, and if anything happened to Phoebe or anyone he cared about, he'd be devastated and would probably lose the will to fight- or do anything, really.
Other:

Name: Lemurre
Pronouns: She/He (gender-fluid)
Animal: Ring-Tailed Lemur
Personality: Lemurre is a bit bossy. He always thinks that he has the best plan and never really listens to anyone else. She also sees herself as Phillip's conscience/self-help guide and tries to offer up advice. Lemurre is also a little self-absorbed and sometimes haughty, especially when Philip isn't listening to her.
Appearance: Lemurre has the standard kwami build. She has mostly whiteish-grey fur around his body, but around the feet and hands(or whatever the kwami version of feet and hands are), there is no fur and charcoal-colored leathery skin. There is also a similarly colored bit of skin around Lemurre's eyes and mouth, and her eyes are dark brown. He also has a black-and-white-striped fuzzy tail.
Food: Marshmallows
Other:
I just stared at the word "Philip" for wayyyyyy too long
It doesn't even look like a word anymore

• Posted at:

~DerpSloth~

There's a million things I haven't done...

{She/Her/Weirdo}

Proud Christian

Certified Meme

..Just you wait!

#Hamiltrash

#Equal

You are wonderful, and don't you forget it! :3 Happy holidays!

Poke.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

accepting commitee: Lucky charm is not related to a ladybug, and how is cataclysm related to a black cat? How come our characters have to have their animal related powers?

Name: annabeth zestmoore
Hero Name: artic-shimmer
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: she wears a fluffy fox-fur jacket, and a hot pink color-change shirt with french cursive writing and lips, that change from silver to gold. she wears demon shorts with fake-pearls and sparkles embriodered. if she is not wearing this you will see her wearing a one-shouldered long white dress, with gold pattens. she has blond wavy hair, and a dyed, pink v shape and haircut. she has blue eyes. she has light brown freckles, dark eye-lashes and eye-brows, and i forgot to add, light- caramel skin.
Personality: she is shy, at times, but can be brave if she wants to be. she is very clever, but hates school, so she never tries to use her knowledge get good grades. she isnt social, but still likes to have fun.  she reads alot. when she found out she was a miraculous user, she didnt want to do the job, but soon found out she loved it. once she got started as a hero, she changed a little. it is obvious that she has gotten a boost of courage. she isnt over couraged, just went from the bottom of the scale to averege. she admires cheshire kitten, and looks up to her. she likes her because it reminds her of alexandra (her sister). she is helpful, and likes to plan ahead.  her plans dont always work out, but she tries to keep moving along in life.
Weapon: she uses a bow, and an arrow which is silver, and embroidered with gold symbols.
Powers: stealth: when she walks she never makes a sound.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Illusion.  she is able to create small illusions.  the illusions don't include sound, and she can only make 1 illusion at a time.
Miraculous Appearance: a fine chained gold neclace, with an arrow charm at the end. on the stick of the arrow are five hearts. these glow pink and dissapear in the countdown.
Mental Strengths: she never doubts herself, which makes her very confident.
Physical Strengths: she is a good archer, and is very fast.
Emotional Strengths: she is as clever as a fox, and is always thinking before-hand
Mental Weaknesses: she may never doubt herself, but on things that are difficult, it is dangerous to have no cautiousness
Physical Weaknesses: she is not good at up-close fighting, and ifact has a fear of it. she likes to move swiftly, and quietly around, shooting an enemy with her bow
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): she gets bullied alot, and has a hard time making friends. this results in akuma prey. 
Other: animal: arctic fox. she is alexandra zestmoore's sister.

Name: borealiss
Pronouns: him/ he
Animal: arctic fox
Personality: he is a chatterbox, and a loud one aswell. he is not good at keeping secrets, but is still helpfull. He loves attention.
Appearance: he is a small white fox with a big head, and big bushy tale. he's eyes are amber.
Food: corn, so annabeth always keeps a big snap-lock packet full of baby corns in her backpack.
Other: annabeth says borealiss, PAWS ON! to transform

mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

Forum family: Violett, AquaDolphin, KittenAngel

#TheForumCheshireCat

#IfYouMessWithMeYourPlayingWithFire

Y'all not seeing the point.

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

"Who cares? is anyone there?"

#DescoveringTheSecretsOfLofe...

Name: Phobus Nerezza

Hero Name: Tree Spider (because squirrels are tree spiders™ according to Verti)

Sexuality: Homosexual

Appearance: Phobus is about 5'7" in height, making him slightly intimidating. His skin has a coffee tone to it. His hair is an oil color, and a bit long and unruly. So, basically, Connor Murphy hair. His eyes are a clear, sky blue, however, making them a stark contrast to his other features. He wears a black long sleeved shirt, with a baggy black jacket over it. He also wears a pair of baggy black pants, along with a pair of black sneakers as well. He slings a black messenger bag over one shoulder. 

Gonna have to finish this later bUT I WILL SAY ONE THING

HE IS A BLACK GIANT SQUIRREL HERO.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Derpsloth: yee accepted fren

aLSO I AM SHOVING CHELSEA OUT OF THE FWRP-

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

I'm sorry grammar isn't my best subject. And I didn't know there was a difference between gender and sexuality I thought just female would be enough. And if there is already another polar bear I'm sorry is there a lion?And I'll try to make it more detailed oh and what does OP mean sorry? 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

The respect for Rainwings

But the heart of a Sandwing 

All of this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler 

OP means overpowered. 

• Posted at:

~ Autumn Libraria~

Just call me Autumn!

Books, Books, and Books

~ Nerd ~ Bookworm ~ Pokemon ~ Wings of Fire ~

~ Rabbits ~ Harry Potter ~ Flowers ~

~Ravenpuff/Ravenclaw ~ RainWing ~ Amity ~

@Seafire: Lucky Charm is related to the Ladybug's good luck. Cataclysm is related to the myth of cats spreading bad luck, because Chat destroys what he touches.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Name: Phobus Nerezza Hero Name: Black Squirrel Gender: Male Age: 15 Sexuality: Homosexual Appearance: Phobus is about 5'6" in height, making him slightly intimidating. His frame is lithe and clearly built for a runner. His skin has a coffee tone to it. His hair is an oil color, and a bit long and unruly. So, basically, Connor Murphy hair. His eyes are a clear, sky blue, however, making them a stark contrast to his other features. He wears a black long sleeved shirt, with a baggy black jacket over it. He also wears a pair of baggy black pants, along with a pair of black sneakers as well. He slings a black messenger bag over one shoulder. Around his neck is an oversized pair of black and white headphones. On the left earcup, there's an "R" in red. On the right earcup, there's an "L" in red as well. Phobus has a pair of black glasses that rarely ever balance on his nose. He has a bright yellow Pacman tattoo on his right arm. Personality: If there’s one thing you’ll know about him immediately, it’s his rudeness. Phobus is hostile and often drives people away, leading to his lack of friends at his former school. Phobus is quite blunt and to-the-point, and will not hesitate to withhold information. Despite this, Phobus is a great secretkeeper and liar. Phobus is persuasive, but not to the point where he seems to have a silver tongue. He has mild anger issues, and is nowhere near hasty when it comes to his anger. Inside, Phobus is awkward and just longs for friends. Hero Appearance: Black Squirrel gains a black skin-tight suit. The chest are is a tawny color, reminiscent to that of a black squirrel. The suit has two pockets. His mask spans across the bridge of nose and around the eyes. It is also black. Black Squirrel has a long, fluffy and furry black squirrel tail. Hero Personality: Black Squirrel is mischievous and a troublemaker. While he does keep his bluntness, his rudeness is toned down. Black Squirrel has more ease and does not get angry quickly, unlike Phobos. He’s not exactly very persuasive, but he is to a certain extent. Black Squirrel is clever in the sense that he’s a quick thinker, but not clever in the sense that he can wiggle his way out of any situation. Weapon: Black Squirrel’s weapon is headset. Yes, a simple headset. Whenever he speaks into it, the audio quality is down by many levels. The result often causes mild discomfort and even headaches to those in the vicinity. (Lowkey themed off that one squirrel from Norse mythology) Powers: Black Squirrel can leap far distances.. but not exactly very high. Special Power: Distortion - Black Squirrel’s lies become incredibly believable when he speaks into his microphone for one full minute. He often uses this to turn someone against their allies, often resulting in a fight. (Also lowkey themed off that one squirrel from Norse mythology) Miraculous Appearance: His Miraculous is a simple headset (specifically, the kind often seen in musicals), the same as his weapon. When uninhabited by Heere, it’s.. well, a simple black headset. However, when Heere inhabits it, the headset’s “mic” becomes silver, and the headband gains four tawny streaks. For every minute of the countdown, a streak disappears, and the mic fades back to black for the final minute. Mental Strengths: He’s persuasive. Physical Strengths: He’s agile. Emotional Strengths: Phobos often builds up an “emotional wall”. As a result, he doesn’t seem too attached to people he genuinely cares about. Mental Weaknesses: He’s not exactly good at tricking people. Physical Weaknesses: He’s not strong. Like, at all. Emotional Weaknesses: Phobos’s uncaring attitude leads others to believe he is insensitive, which he is not. There’s also the matter of his mild anger issues to take into account. Other: “Heere, showtime.” Name: Heere Pronouns: They/them pronouns Food: Mountain Dew Red (or just any kind of Mountain Dew, really. But he prefers MDR.) Animal: Giant Black Squirrel Personality: Heere is very sly and cunning. He’s mischevious and loves to spread rumors, watch organizations crumble from the inside. To trust Heere is to trust a bankrobber with the passcode to a safe. Appearance: Heere has the standard kwami build. He’s black, with two rounded ears and a black bushy tail. His eyes are dark brown and twinkle with mischief. Other: N/A
  • Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

Is the antelope hero taken? I had an idea with my bro and wanted to know so yeah...

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

Me Gang: {Amatista} {Esmeralda} {Perla} {Rubi}

Hammock-flavored drinks rule!

Super Duper High Middle School Level Pianist (AKA Ultimate Pianist)

#FADE FOREVER

I may not like being a girl, but that's what I am and will always be.

Can someone plz check the wiki, I just joined it =D

Can someone on there please make pages for my characters, I can fill them in later 

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Necro, bro, what happened to your post???? Also TREE SPIDER(tm bc phone)

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Everything about you is just so terrible

The original Arrowverse fangirl 

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

I'm a cancer. We give ducks

HUFF PUFF

the forums are going so fast....

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@Vertigo Also the reason I asked you was because AAI2 has a character named Raymond Shields (who goes by Uncle Ray) and he's a super chill dude

• Posted at:

Enchanted Dragons

Just call me Enchanted!

Remember the Lost

(Christian | #Equal | Bisexual)

If you turn into a flower

you must be the most delicate ever

even if you bloom, just occasionally

you're the only perfect flower for me

simply Danganronpa

Geez Louis what happened to Phobus's form

I'm

I'm just going to reformat/edit it

Name: Phobus Nerezza
Hero Name: Black Squirrel
Sexuality: Homosexual
Appearance: Phobus is about 5'6" in height, making him slightly intimidating. His frame is lithe and clearly built for a runner. His skin has a coffee tone to it. His hair is an oil color, and a bit long and unruly. So, basically, Connor Murphy hair but darker. His eyes are a clear blue color, however, making them a stark contrast to his other features. He wears a black long sleeved shirt, with a baggy black jacket over it. He also wears a pair of baggy black pants, along with a pair of black sneakers as well. He slings a black messenger bag over one shoulder. Around his neck is an oversized pair of black and white headphones. On the left earcup, there's an "R" in red. On the right earcup, there's an "L" in red as well. Phobus has a pair of black glasses that rarely ever balance on his nose. He has a bright yellow Pacman tattoo on his right arm. 
Personality: If there’s one thing you’ll know about him immediately, it’s his rudeness. Phobus is hostile and often drives people away, leading to his lack of friends at his former school. Phobus is quite blunt and to-the-point, and will not hesitate to withhold information. Despite this, Phobus is a great secretkeeper and liar. Phobus is persuasive, but not to the point where he seems to have a silver tongue. He has mild anger issues, and is nowhere near hasty when it comes to his anger. Inside, Phobus is awkward and just longs for friends.
Hero Appearance: Black Squirrel gains a black skin-tight suit. The chest are is a tawny color, reminiscent to that of a black squirrel. The suit has two pockets. His mask spans across the bridge of nose and around the eyes. It is also black. Black Squirrel has a long, fluffy and furry black squirrel tail. He has two rounded, small black ears with pink insides. 
Hero Personality: Black Squirrel is mischievous and a troublemaker. While he does keep his bluntness, his rudeness is toned down. Black Squirrel has more ease and does not get angry quickly, unlike Phobos. He’s not exactly very persuasive, but he is to a certain extent. Black Squirrel is clever in the sense that he’s a quick thinker, but not clever in the sense that he can wiggle his way out of any situation.
Weapon: Black Squirrel’s weapon is headset. Yes, a simple headset. Whenever he speaks into it, the audio quality is down by many levels. The result often causes mild discomfort and even headaches to those in the vicinity. (Lowkey themed off that one squirrel from Norse mythology)
Powers: Black Squirrel can leap far distances.. but not exactly very high.
Special Power: Distortion - Black Squirrel’s lies become incredibly believable when he speaks into his microphone for one full minute. He often uses this to turn someone against their allies, often resulting in a fight. This lasts for about twenty seconds. (Also lowkey themed off that one squirrel from Norse mythology)
Miraculous Appearance: His Miraculous is a simple headset (specifically, the kind often seen in musicals), the same as his weapon. When uninhabited by Heere, it’s.. well, a simple black headset. However, when Heere inhabits it, the headset’s “mic” becomes silver, and the headband gains four tawny streaks. For every minute of the countdown, a streak disappears, and the mic fades back to black for the final minute.
Mental Strengths: He’s persuasive.
Physical Strengths: He’s agile.
Emotional Strengths: Phobos often builds up an “emotional wall”. As a result, he doesn’t seem too attached to people he genuinely cares about.
Mental Weaknesses: He’s not exactly good at tricking people.
Physical Weaknesses: He’s not strong. Like, at all.
Emotional Weaknesses: Phobos’s uncaring attitude leads others to believe he is insensitive, which he is not. There’s also the matter of his mild anger issues to take into account. His awkwardness counts too, I guess.
Other: “Heere, showtime.”

Name: Heere
Pronouns: They/them 
Food: Mountain Dew Red (or just any kind of Mountain Dew, really. But he prefers MDR.)
Animal: Giant Black Squirrel
Personality: Heere is very sly and cunning. He’s mischevious and loves to spread rumors, watch organizations crumble from the inside. To trust Heere is to trust a bankrobber with the passcode to a safe.
Appearance: Heere has the standard kwami build. He’s black, with two rounded ears and a black bushy tail. His eyes are dark brown and twinkle with mischief.
Other: N/A

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Bixbite: Nope, not taken.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Vertigo. 

Ok, so I’ll change the miraculous for Robin, How about a American Bobtail? Because those have short tails and they look the most similar to a Smilodon. But could I still keep the name Smilodon for her hero name?

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Though I may have missed something, could I resemble a gargoyle instead of an animal?

• Posted at:

vRenegadev

and

vMercedesv

Fangirl

Hammock~Flavored~Drinks~Family

Daughter of Artemis

And guess whatI'm having more funAnd now that we're doneI'm gonna show you tonightI'm alright, I'm just fine

Ok! Then I'll save it up =P

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

@Renegade No gargoyles or any mythical/fake/extinct animals allowed.

@Fossil

Thank ye, and ye Bobcat is fine, same as keeping Smilodon as name

• Posted at:

-Vertigo-

Previously Dauntless

Everything about you is just so terrible

The original Arrowverse fangirl 

#GoldenBeltStalker

THOSE DARN GUANINES!

Queen of Speedsters 

I'm a cancer. We give ducks

@Renegade: Sorry, no exceptions. 

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

@Vertigo

Awesome! Sorry for giving you trouble!

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Name: annabeth zestmoore
Hero Name: artic-shimmer
Age (13-15): 14
Appearance: she wears a fluffy fox-fur jacket, and a hot pink color-change shirt with french cursive writing and lips, that change from silver to gold. she wears demon shorts with fake-pearls and sparkles embriodered. if she is not wearing this you will see her wearing a one-shouldered long white dress, with gold pattens. she has blond wavy hair, and a dyed, pink v shape and haircut. she has blue eyes. she has light brown freckles, dark eye-lashes and eye-brows, and i forgot to add, light- caramel skin.
Personality: she is shy, at times, but can be brave if she wants to be. she is very clever, but hates school, so she never tries to use her knowledge get good grades. she isnt social, but still likes to have fun.  she reads alot. when she found out she was a miraculous user, she didnt want to do the job, but soon found out she loved it. once she got started as a hero, she changed a little. it is obvious that she has gotten a boost of courage. she isnt over couraged, just went from the bottom of the scale to averege. she admires cheshire kitten, and looks up to her. she likes her because it reminds her of alexandra (her sister). she is helpful, and likes to plan ahead.  her plans dont always work out, but she tries to keep moving along in life.
Weapon: she uses a bow, and an arrow which is silver, and embroidered with gold symbols.
Powers: stealth: when she walks she never makes a sound.
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Illusion.  she is able to create small illusions.  the illusions don't include sound, and she can only make 1 illusion at a time.
Miraculous Appearance: a fine chained gold neclace, with an arrow charm at the end. on the stick of the arrow are five hearts. these glow pink and dissapear in the countdown.
Mental Strengths: she never doubts herself, which makes her very confident.
Physical Strengths: she is a good archer, and is very fast.
Emotional Strengths: she is as clever as a fox, and is always thinking before-hand
Mental Weaknesses: she may never doubt herself, but on things that are difficult, it is dangerous to have no cautiousness
Physical Weaknesses: she is not good at up-close fighting, and ifact has a fear of it. she likes to move swiftly, and quietly around, shooting an enemy with her bow
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): she gets bullied alot, and has a hard time making friends. this results in akuma prey. 
Other: animal: arctic fox. she is alexandra zestmoore's sister.

Name: borealiss
Pronouns: him/ he
Animal: arctic fox
Personality: he is a chatterbox, and a loud one aswell. he is not good at keeping secrets, but is still helpfull. He loves attention.
Appearance: he is a small white fox with a big head, and big bushy tale. he's eyes are amber.
Food: corn, so annabeth always keeps a big snap-lock packet full of baby corns in her backpack.
Other: annabeth says borealiss, PAWS ON! to transform

mods please let this through.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Question,

Could Frozen Shepard my character be a villain of some sorts? Basically a kinda neutral hero who does what they want. If it’s ok With you.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

poke.

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

@Seafire: Mkay, now she's accepted

@Fossil: Cool with me, mi amigo

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

YAY finally!

• Posted at:

l~ Sea~fire ~l

#TheForumCheshireCat

Follow thy heart.

#Don'tCrackUnderPressure

Name: Willow Levell

Hero Villain Name: Northern Frost
Age (13-15): 13

Sexuality: Pan
Appearance: Willow has very pale skin with an average build and indigo eyes. She has long, dirty blonde hair and freckles. She usually wears purple, red, or pink sweaters with black leggings. She wears a pair of dark purple glasses with black, bumpy gems studded on the on the frames. The glasses are kind of like Google Glasses, because they can show holographic-like screens in the lenses while wearing them, but only the wearer can see them. She usually carries a book around. She also wears a pair of gray, upside-down triangle earrings. She wears a pair of gray, fluffy boots, too, as well as an earpiece in her right ear.
Personality: Willow is very shy and easily startled. She's quick-witted and pretty easy to anger, having a short temper. She tends to be very awkward and timid, and is very observant of her peers and surroundings. Willow usually stammers while speaking, to someone new. To a friend, she's pretty nice and protective of them. Willow is also a major bookworm and pretty intelligent.

Hero Villain Appearance: Northern Frost has a gray-brown skin-tight suit with a pale chest. Her hair is in a ponytail in this form, and she doesn't have her glasses. Her mask is gray, with black spots at the top and a bit of white at the bottom. She also has a pair of "ears" with tufts at the end of them. Her gloves and boots are a pale, off-white color, the same color as her chest.
Hero Villan Personality: Northern Frost is a loner, and looks down on the heroes, seeing them as "weak." Her temper is very short, and she's pretty unemotional. She tends to hide her emotions, but is pretty grateful for the people who save her life. She's pretty intense and cold, too. She watches from a distance, usually, planning her next move.

Weapon: A pair of white shurikans that can act like boomerangs; they come back to her, but can be knocked out of the air.
Powers: Night Vision and very sensitive hearing, as well as being very stealthy
Special Power (Cataclysm, Lucky Charm): Blizzard: A snowstorm hovers above Northern Frost in a 5-foot radius, and no one except NF can see through it, and it lasts for 3 minutes.
Miraculous Appearance: Her earrings. In hero form, the earrings have a 5 pointed snowflake on them. A branch of a snowflake disappears after each minute of using her special power
Mental Strengths: Pretty intelligent and quick-witted. She's very observant to her surroundings, and pretty persuesive.
Physical Strengths: Very hardy. She isn't really affected by the cold that much.
Emotional Strengths: Knows how to keep her emotions under control
Mental Weaknesses: Can be very shy and easily frightened.
Physical Weaknesses: Doesn't have much strength, and can't tolerate warm weather.
Emotional Weaknesses (Akuma prey): She doesn't really care for the people she doesn't care about, and is very anxious and nervous about everything.
Other: PoV Color, and I plan to have a redemption arc for her.

Name: Snowfall
Pronouns: She/her
Animal: Canadian Lynx
Personality: Serious and stoic. Snowfall is very focused, but doesn't really have time for fun and games. She manipulative and persuesive, too.
Appearance: Has a normal Kwami build, with a gray-brown body. Has tufted, cat ears and a large, fluffy tail, too.
Food: Cherries
Other: PoV Color

(Mods, please let this through!)

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

“It’s out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting.”

“Oh, just your friendly neighborhood brown tabby antagonist.” ~Winter

Merry Christmas!

Yeet, Northern Frost is acceptamundo

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Sockist 

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

1 , 2 , 3 ... , 9 ,