Splashy was standing in his room. He looked around at his ten suitcases. Is this enough for a whole school year? He asked himself. Well, I guess I could buy more stuff there if I need to...

-Time skip-

Splashy shoved his luggage in the van and said goodbye to his house...

-Time Skip-

He was now rolling his stuff through the airport, he had already past all security. He took some money and bought some snacks for the flight. He walked back to his seat and sat down. He turned on Music on his IPod and drifted away.... He startled awake as an announcement was telling him to go to his jet. He said his last goodbyes to his family and stepped on his jet...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Forumfamily:Xenon,Arrow,Sea, And Hurricane

Joined May 30, 2017

Life'sValuableBecauseIt'sShort.

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

"Kite, it's time to leave!"

Kite heard her mother call just as she crossed the last T and dotted the last i on the paper she had just been finishing. "Ok! Be right there!" She yelled back, giving the cage that perched atop her dresser one last smile before hurrying out of the room. Everything was packed and her mom was quick to usher her into the car, which her dad would be driving to the airport. She handed her mom the paper just as she was about to close the door, "That should be everything!  Remember to clean their cage every tuesday!" The door closed and before Kite knew it she had begun what was certain to be the longest journey she had ever taken alone.

-half-an-hour to an hour long drive later-

Kite had arrived just in time and soon they were announcing that her flight was boarding. She said goodbye to her dad and hurried onto the jet, attempting to ignore the anxious feeling rising in her gut. This would either be the best or worst thing that happened to her, and all she could do was hope that she hadn't forgotten anything and try to relax for the whole flight...

That was way longer than I thought it'd be, oh well.

• Posted at:

()Kite()

Realistically the Chipmunk Rani the Rat

aa Prou

Ravenclaw

Nerd

LittlSister

Stalker

#RemembertheLost

#Likearedrose

#ForumerCornerClub

Joined March 29, 2017

Corpus ran onto her Jet and looked around. looks like she was taking this flight alone (Because I'm pretty sure i'm the only one who lives in Wyoming)

• Posted at:

Habeas corpus

this is a cruel and unusual form of punishment!

All hail Your Royal Blueness!

Spoopy 24/7

if you are reading this you must be a unicorn, oh hi mom!

#EmergancySeaFish

Forum Family: EVERYONE!

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Onyx

I rushed and got my suitcase, I throw in like 7 pairs of paints and 9 shirts, then i got another suitcase and put like 10 pairs od shoes in it, then i got an slightly smaller suitcase and put in like 5 dresses, then i got a really small suitcase and just throw in a lot of make-up. I bribed my sister into taking my bags and ran to the car, which is a camaro(we are rich people). after what felt like forever me and my family finally got to the air port, I put my bag through the x-ray thing, and went through security, she said good but to her family, which was her mom, her dad, and her dog, sammy, he was a fancy looking white poodle. she boarded her plane, which was in New Jersey. she got out the new wings of fire book, Darkness of Dragons and started to read.   

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

Arrow stood in her bright, tiger themed bedroom frowning down at her tiny suitcase. She started jamming tons of MARVEL, NASA, and dragon themed t-shirts into her luggage, along with jeans, lads of socks and turtlenecks. She then crammed the open space with art pens, manga books, and Wings of Fire book nine and ten. She smiled, zipped up forcefully then rolled it out to her family's car. After what seemed like infinity she got out, said goodbye to her mom, dad, and dog. She walked into the airport lobby and waited for her flight.

• Posted at:

Call Me Sif oArrow!!!

Proud Christian!!!

Moonbli!!!

Gryffinpuff!!!

I'm  Furry! (Border Collie and Proud)!!!

RainWing!!!

"I could do this all day!"~Captain America

"Go sit on a reef"~ Anemone

Owls are awesome!!!

& I'm a Weasley Girl!!!

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Snowfox sat on the plane, staring out of the window. She thought about reading one of the many books in her bags, but she decided not to. Continued staring out of the window. And she wondered how long it would be until she got there. She felt sort of excited, but mostly nervous. She resumed her watching out of the window.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

She/her

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

ML: Kara/Icy Leopard

ForumFamily: Hurricane!

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Natalie was triple-checking her 6 suitcases to make sure that she had everything she needed. Her mom came in. "It doesn't bother me that you have 6 suitcases. It bothers me that half of them are books." "Hey, what if they don't have a library?" she replied innocently. "I need to be prepared." Her mother rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine". Natalie grabbed her suitcases and duffel bag and ran to her car. 

-Half an hour later-

Natalie had arrived at the airport. She said goodbye to her parents, brother, and dog, and headed into the airport. She got past security and arrived at the plane boarding spot. She waited until it was time to board and then she walked onto the plane. She sat down and looked around. Looks like I'll be taking this flight alone, she thought (because I think that I'm the only one from NH). She grabbed a sparkly purple notebook and pen from her bag and began to write.

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's fairy tale-Wale Ayeni

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Everest

Dolphin

Mariposa

Tanis

Beatrice

Up

• Posted at:

The Seawing:

{Splash_Dragon}

(Splashy!)

#ProudHoosier!

KingofQibli

He/him/

LGBTQA+

ImagineDragons

Joined May 30, 2017

HappyThanksgiving!

I’mOnMobile

#CreatorOfWoFA

#GiganticSiggy

Sekhmet grabbed the last of her clothes and stuffed them in her brand new suitcase on wheels.  She pulled her backpack out of her messy wardrobe, and started filling it with her laptop, phone, iPad, journal, and all ten wings of fire books.  She clipped her special dragon necklace around her neck.

"Sekhmet, time to go."  Her mother called out.  "Coming!"  Sekhmet replied, running downstairs and jumping in the car.

Time Skip

Sekhmet chose a seat by the window.  She pulled her iPod and earphones out of her backpack and put on 'You give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi.  Sekhmet sent a text to her mom.  On plane.  Am ready for WOFA!

• Posted at:

I Am Sekhmet! Sekhmet is a lion but there was no lion emoji.

Hathor is my flip side. Hathor is a cow.

>She/Her<

#AProudSandWing 

Christmas Time! 

Sunnyflight

Cleril

Ripnami 

Stop looking at my horrible signature and scroll down!