Hey guys! I feel like there aren't enough Wings of Fire roleplays. I used to make a ton. Here is another one! XD #Bringbacktheroleplays! Note that this is a re-do! XD

❂Plot❂

You and six other dragons that were from other tribes were examining a cave. There was no sign of what created it. As you examine more, you suddenly feel the urge to go inside the cave. But why? You tried to stop thinking about it, but the more you try, the more you want to go inside the cave. One day, you went in. The others didn't hesitate to go in as well, for they also had the urge. As you stepped right into it, you closed your eyes. Pain struck from your side. Darts. What will happen next?

❂Rules❂

- Normal RP rules

-All kinds of shipping is allowed.

-Be nice outside the roleplay.

-Hybrids are fine, but no more than 2 hybrids.

-Put your form in your PoV color.

-No controlling other characters that aren't your's. Unless the forumer has agreed to let you use their OC for whatever reason, you should be controlling your own character. Even if the forumer agrees, I need proof.

-One character per forumer

-Saves last 2 days.

❂Spots❂

MudWing Dragon:

SandWing Dragon:

SkyWing Dragon: 

SeaWing Dragon: 

RainWing Dragon: 

IceWing Dragon: 

NightWing Dragon: Futuresight/NightWolf

❂Form❂

Name: 

Age(10-15): 

Apperance: 

Personality: 

Adornments(Optional): 

Powers(Must be canon): 

Crush(Optional):

Other: 

❂My Form
Name: Futuresight
Age(10-15): 12
Apperance: Futuresight has black scales with silver underscales. Her underbelly is white. Her horns are also white. Her talons and spikes are also white. Her wing membrane is black with dots of white. Her wing color is black. Her eyes are blue with hints of green.
Personality: She is stubborn. Very stubborn. Futuresight is protective, nice, and caring, but she's outstandingly stubborn. Once she puts her mind to something, it's really hard to change it. But if it's for the sake of Pyrrhia, she'll melt. Her mind will be easier to change. She fight incredibly well, but she's not fast. Like a medium. She will die for Pyrrhia. That's how much she loves Pyrrhia. But, she loves her siblings more. She'd rather die for her 2 siblings than help the rest of Pyrrhia. XD
Adornments: A silver bracelet with a shape of a dragon as a charm.
Powers(Must be canon): She's born under one moon, so she can see the future.

Crush: No one so far, but open.
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

save rainwing and a hybrid. 

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

Save sea the same from last time I'm using rapid

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

queen of the wintertime & MLP 

Forum Sister: CP

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

FIZZLEPOP BERRYTWIST IS MINE

Do I still have to fill out form and if I do can I use a different form that I can copy and paste

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

Save the SandWing!

• Posted at:

Natalie 

Be thankful for what you have. Your life, no matter how bad you think it is, is someone else's fairy tale-Wale Ayeni

Why fit in when you were born to stand out?

Everest

Dolphin

Mariposa

Tanis

Beatrice

@Oynx: One character per forumer.

@Snowdust: Copy-and-paste should be fine.

@Natalie: Saved!

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

"Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid." ~Hedy Lamarr

I support LGBTQ+!

Name: Falcon

Appearance: He has maroon scales with gold-yellow underbelly, dark brown horns, and blue eyes and has orange eyes.

Personality: Shy and awkward, and has trouble opening up to people, but is very fun loving if he trusts someone. Despite being awkward in fear he will say something wrong, he will always protect anyone from danger. 

Adornments: Single diamond earring on left ear.

Powers: Typical Skywing powers.

Crush: open

I copied and pasted from the OG hope that's ok, Its short but that's how I like them.

Copied and pasted from the OG hope that's ok

• Posted at:

*MERCY*

Blue is my color

Memes are so spicy

Running low on self-esteem

I am an angel because I said so

Already have anxiety

Name: Okapi

Tribe: Rain/sand

Appearance: He has a jagged frill that fades from dark red/pink to light pink. his top scales are gold. his belly scales are light tan. he is skinny, but he is large in size. he has a long flexible tail, with a small barb tail at the end, but the barb has no venom. his horns are like a rainwing, and his snout is long and narrow, with long fangs sticking out. His back legs are striped like a zebra, that's where he gets his name. his eyes are kind of freaky, they are like a rainbow, the red starting at the pupil, and the pupil is black. his wing webbing is like a rainbow. his talons are really long, and curved, they are also black, so are his horns. 

Personality: He is curious and suspicious of new dragons. he is rather quiet dragon, and does not talk much. he lurks in the shadows. he may kind of fallow a dragon to see if that dragon is trust worthy(it is not stalker, it is so different). it may take a while for him to trust you. but when he starts to trust you, you kind that he is sweet and kind, a very smart dragon, and very gentle. 

Adorments: He has a gold chain necklace with a red ruby hanging off of it. he had three ear ring, the one on top is silver, the one in the middle is gold with a small fire opal hanging off of it, and the last one is just gold.

Powers: instead od stabbing dragons with his barb tail, he has to bite them with his fangs, like a snake, to injected the venom, and it is a lot more deadlier then normal sandwing venom.

Crush: Futuresight, but may change once more people start to join. 

Other: None

• Posted at:

You may lose your faith in us, but never in yourselfs. from here, the fight will be your own.-Optimus Prime 

call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

Name: Rapid 
Age (4+): 7.5
Family: Tsunami and sister: Plankton (please don't use in Dragons Descendants thx. I want no simblingssimb there)
Tribe: SeaWing
Sexuality: straight
Personality: Rapid is a fast and reckless SeaWing. She is very competitive and the fastest racer in her age group. She loves swimming so much, you can find her swimming rapidly in circles. She is very openminded and the best friend of Cocina (another RP). Rapid loves wiPonning and therefore can tend to brag a lot, but she is learning to be humble. She is friends with Solstice and Sunbeam (another RP). She does not consider herself a Princess, though she is technically one. Rapid loves to learn and read (though not Coral's stories..she's had too much of those!). Rapid is a loyal friend most of the time. She can be bossy, like her mother, and suspicious like her father. Cunning, clever, and kind. Too afraid to use her powers, though she was coaxed to do so once.
Appearence: Pale blue, like Anenome, with a darker blue almost navy hint. Rapid has teal glow stripes that she kind of knows how to use. Her figure is slender and made for swimming. Her under scales are a nearly navy Blue with dark emerald green flecks. Rapids wing membrane is a bright indigo to bright blue. Some mistake her to be part NightWing, though she is not.  Green eyes like emerald spring green grass.
Powers: animus (since she is descended from the Royal line)

I may may change some. Stuff later cause I read the rules yesterday and forgot them so..

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!

@Mercy: Can you add more details? Otherwise, accepted!

@Natalie: You saved is now opened.

@Oynx: Accepted!

@Snowdust: Can you add a bit more bad qualities? Otherwise, accepted!

❂Spots❂

MudWing Dragon:

SandWing Dragon:

SkyWing Dragon: Saved for Mercy

SeaWing Dragon: Saved for Snowdust

RainWing Dragon: Okapi/ Oynx

IceWing Dragon: 

NightWing Dragon: Futuresight/NightWolf

• Posted at:

~NightWolf~

Forum NightWolf

*{DayWolf}*

FarraclawXIsla

✼Greencloak✼

✧Sunnyflight

✥RememberTheLost

✯ForumtonSquad

I support LGBTQ+!

Save IceWing

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER AND I CAN USE A CHRISTMAS AESTHETIC 

Name: Amethyst
Age(10-15): 13
Apperance: She has pale blue scales but her icicle things are silver. The tips pod her wings, ears, and tail are light purple, along with her eyes.
Personality: She speaks what is on her mind and assumes everyone will listen. She is really lonely, most dragons not understanding her.
Adornments(Optional): She has light purple teardrop diamonds embedded in between the scales but her her eyes, that look like a NightWing mindreader silver scales.
Powers(Must be canon): Nah
Crush(Optional): None atm
Other: PoV color

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

THIS SIGNATURE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION UNTIL THANKSGIVING IS OVER AND I CAN USE A CHRISTMAS AESTHETIC 

*of

• Posted at:

*~Ivy~*

Name: fennec

Age(10-15): 12

Appearance: a small, wiry built sandwing. he's abnormally small for a 7-year-old, ranking at about 8 feet. he's very skinny, although if you squished him into a closer stance than he keeps, he would be a chubby little thing. his body scales are a pleasant, sandy tan, ranging in a HC-24 coloring. his underbelly is a much paler, silvered sand color. he has a ring of the same color freckles on all of his feet, right around his ankle. they spread out like nightwing's stars. he also has freckles on the edge of his body scales, greyer and a bit darker than his base color, which also spread like stars - focusing on one point, then splaying out. his barb, matching his horns, is dark grey. he keeps his smallish wings tucked against his body, making them nearly invisible to the naked eye.

Personality: very, very nervous. he has a constant fear of being left behind or forgotten because of his anxiety and scared tendencies. when under pressure, he will start to stammer and stutter and, if forced to choose/answer, he'll blurt out an answer quickly and hide back in the shadows. he has terrible stage fright, and usually stays out of large gatherings to not get lost, made fun of for fear, or.. as he fears, trampled. when he's known you for long enough that you're in his close friend circle, he's loyal as can be and will always try his hardest to protect you. he can spill all his secrets to you and trust you a little too much.

Adornments(Optional): he wears a copper tailwire, and a copper earring.

Powers(Must be canon): his large ears give him heightened hearing, and he is able to hide in the sand like a sidewinder. ( technically a dragonbite but shhh )

Crush(Optional): TBD

Other:

• Posted at:

;; dipper ;;

~ life is so short, why waste it? ~

~ the universe is in your bones, the stars in your soul, it's never really the end ~

~ close your eyes and open your mind ~

~ the dream of yesterday is the hope of today and the reality of tomorrow ~

Alright fine..

Rapid is super cometotibe and hates losing, she may be bossy and gets frustrated easily. She prefers never to use her magic unless it's a true life or death situation(in other words she has vowed to never use her magic), very stubborn.

• Posted at:

❄️ ALPHA❄️

❄️Snowdust❄️

#Cappity

#SnowdustSaysMeow!

#Thanksgiving!!

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

MHOMETHREAD304441

IT'TIME TO BE AWESOME!