(Might turn this into a story ^^ )

Your different to the human world, you have some sort of ‘unique’ power know one knows about. You’ve been keeping this secret your entire life, but like many others, like you have been trying to find someone like you. But something else is lurking in the shadows and rising who knows what it is. Well you start a new year at Willow-Wind High school(came with the name ^^) in the town of Willow-Wind.

The town normally doesn’t have many troubles but it’s quite peaceful but equally busy with people. The towns like any normal town, but for centuries it’s been a myth that there people with all sorts of magic.

In there library, there books date back to the medieval times, where magic apparently was. In medieval times they had been know as the “Unnatural wielders ” or “Rift Wielders” Apparently they thought this magic came from with in them, where they normally thought magic was from relics and spell books, from what Scholars Noted about these magical beings.For short they had been called U.Ws or R.Ws, even U.R.Ws. Even over the centuries the town has forgotten about magic, not many believe it.

History of URWs:
They started around the medieval age. Scholars like Eric Forth-wind, a friend of his was a URW. Forth-wind went into a deep study about the URWs. They could have any kind of magic, but with a weakness that hit them badly since they were powerful beings. What he noted their was all kinds of magic, he putted them under categories. through time the categories disappeared, because other scholars thought it was too complicated because of how many types there were They were then put under the word URWs. The powers seem to come with different kinds of weaknesses, even strange ones. Eric noted the URWs could be recognized through certain features, brighter eye shades, glowing eyes), unnatural hair colors, unnatural marks on their body, unnatural appearances like sharper Caine teeth, pointed ears, Eyes could turn slitted, Small little aspects that were harder to see basically, But over time, others noted that they could have all of these traits but the traits went into categories since all of them seemed to be different.

Traits:

Eyes:With the brighter eye shades it varied. Since the current eye shades of non magical humans were Brown,Hazel,Dark brown, Blue, and green. Even though those also varied in their colors. URW’s eyes were different in color but could be Related to the color group. URWs unnatural eye colors varied like Amber orange, yellow, Emerald green, Diamond Blue, Very light grey, purple, magenta, Icy Blue, and many more unnatural colors. Their eyes can also look like Animal eyes, but some eyes can go from normal to slitted.

Glowing eyes: Their are different kinds of glowing eyes but there’s only a few.
The only kind of glowing eyes URWs May have are Glowing eyes with strong emotion, Glowing eyes using powers, Eyes glowing in the dark, Glowing eyes when in pain, and Glowing eyes when their affected by weakness or anger. So there are only 5 different types of glowing eyes, it’s also been said that their tears also glow with their color, so it may be rare to see them crying around others.

Unnatural Hair:
Their hair can be ANY color. Like there hair is dyed in a way. They can basically have silver hair, green, blue, purple, orange, yellow. Any color imaginable. There can be chances when there is a secondary color, which glows it’s basically the same with the eye glow thing so there’s different types and you can only have one type of eye/hair glow.

Teeth and Ears:
The Caine teeth can become sharp and seem like a predator as with the ears it’s kinda like elf ears in a way or vampire ears, there kinda their for decoration in a way, or With the certain Power they may come in hand like sound, and the teeth for eating their certain element(can’t eat their own magic)

Blood: Strangely their blood is also a different color, Yes it can be red sometimes but more of a unusual red. People with that kind of blood have a easier time hiding it, sometimes someone’s blood can be the same color as their magic. From the outside it looks like you have normally blood but secretly it is different colored blood. It’s normally uncommon to have it.

Rules:
-PLEASE balance genders!
-Try not to have so much of the same magic.
-DO NOT BE OP!
-Hate the character not the fourmer
-Ask permission from the owner of the character to have your character crush on them, All kinds of ships are allowed, if you do not feel comfortable with the ship just say you are ^^
-Roleplay as often as you can!
-No Mary/Gary stues
-Be nice outside the roleplay
-I control the time.
-Ask me if you wanna do a time skip and make sure others agree.
-I deny forms
-Please be detailed in forms, especially about how your magic works and how it is, along with the weakness.
-This is a unlimited Rp
-Reminder PLEASE do not crowd the Rp with a bunch of the same magic.
-Don’t control other characters
-Give others time to react to the other person when the character is talking,fighting, etc.
-i can ad more rules O3O
-No killing, but you need permission to SEVERELY scratch injure other characters
-normal Rp rules
-Put “Hidden” in other.

Forms:

Name:
Age(15-17):
Appearance:
Personality:
Dislikes:
Fears:
Weakness:
URW traits:
Crush:
Other:

My Fourm:

Name:Ryan Riften
Age(15-17):17
Magic:Ryan uses Rock magic, she is able to summon and control rocks at will, with the sharp rocks she summons out of mid air that floats she will use those to float around, it will allow her to go a foot off the ground. With her rock magic she’s able to create all sorts of things, normally the rocks that she doesn’t summon she will make into objects, it’s like making a puppet for her. Since her canine teeth are sharp, it allows her to bite into rock(normally rocks that fit in your hand or pebbles)
Appearance:Ryan has a very strang sense of style, Her head is half shaved and so the left side its long though and pretty spiky, Her hair is silver a bit darkish though.Her eyes are a dark forest green, Then she wears a blue jacket that has spiky white fluff coming from it, her sleeves are always rolled up.Then she wears a dark blue/navy blue t-shirt, She also has grey sweats that only go down to her knees, Then her gym shoes are the same color as her shirt, Strangly she likes to have these bandages around her arms and legs, the bandages goes to the middle of arm from wrist, and then the ones on her legs go up from her ankles to the middle of her caves. Another odd thing about her is that her caine teeth are a little more pointy an fang-ish like then usal teeth. One more thing is that she wears a necklace that has a metal symbol on it a bit curved and spiked, the string to hold the symbol whichis made up of green,tan,and brown.
Personality:Ryan is a very ambitious person determind to finish anything and try to get it done on time, she stands up for her friends and sometimes foes if they betray thers commrad which will make her really angery, she gets into fights easily agrueing about random stuff but it is resolved. Ryan sometimes likes to go by Riften or either be called Riften, Gives her name more of a sharp edge as Ryan says but Ryan can be a calm and kind person to one in need,Somstimes it can be rare for her to cry but she does have her moments that she beats her self up(in thoughts), Over all Ryan can be very brave wanting to help others in there need or do very dangourse stuff even though she can be clever and knows it dangrouse but I she will risk her life for her friends and family
Dislikes:People telling her what to do, anything that will cause motion sickness, Vegetables and some fruits, mainly likes meat, others telling her she’s too reckless,Nightmare.
Fears:being hated, loosing a friend, Being kidnapped.
Weakness:Motion sickness, this normally happens if something’s moving like a train,boat, car. But if it is a ally she doesn’t get motion sickness(even when she uses her rocks to levitate around), but the rest she gets motion sickness.
URW traits:Different colored hair, sharp fangish canine teeth, eyes glow when useing magic, blood is silver.
Other:

(I worked really hard on this :D )

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

BUMP

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

POKE

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

I am making a form right now

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

"You get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Forum family: Hurricane

Name: Zarema(means scarlet dawn in russian), she likes to be called scarlet or dawn. 

Magic: she can make fire like wings, but they don't burn when you touch them, you just get this worm feeling, they are like strings of flames, yellow, orange, red, dark reds, and burnt orange. she can make then disappeared.

Appearance: She is tall and skinny, with pale skin. she has long curly fiery red hair, with orange and yellow tips. her eyes are gold. she has black paints, with a black blouse, with open stripes on her shoulders, with a black tank top under the blouse, because the blouse in see through. she has black uggs with almost one inch of white fur. she has black glasses, with white diamonds on the side of them. She has on the right ear pearl earrings all the way up her ear, there is about 6. 

Personality: she is very sweet and kind. she likes peace and does not like to fight, but will to protect her friends. she has a sense of humar, but tries n ot to show it. she hates people asking things about her, family and her past. she wants to find love, she likes to read books like that. she is very shy and bashful and blushes a lot when someones says her name. she is very quiet and does not speak, she usually stays by herself, alone. she has a dark side to her, but keeps it hidden beneath all the shy, positive self.

Dislikes: she dislikes war and fights. she hates to be in the spot light. she hates people who are mean to her, she most likely will think mean things about them, or make dolls and kind of beat them up(she has anger issue and has to do that to keep them under contral, or she will unleash her most powerful self). 

Fears: fears that her dark side will be unleashed. she fears hurting her friends. she fears her past, and what she has done in the past.

Weakness: her friends. someone saying she is to dangerous to be around her friends. her past. 

URW Traits: gold eyes, fiery red hair, gold blood, her eyes start to glow when she uses her powers. 

Crush: may happen later, and feel free to crush on her. 

Other: Hidden. 

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Accepted! 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

POKE

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Bump :T

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

I'm joining this

is it okay if my character is a psychopath and/or a vampire

• Posted at:

Eventide

#Equal | #NoFlameInTheLibrary | LGBTQ+ and Hatelessly Proud

Na razrusha'ya. E'ya razrushost.

Love speaks in flowers. Truth requires thorns.

@Eventide

XD go ahead ^^

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

(To add on, Yes she can be a vampire, maybe half vampire bat? Just to kinda stay under the URW area cuz like a vampire is a mythical creature I’m pretty Sure XD if not correct me please)

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ack... They not she -^- Jeez my brain is scrambled.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Could I do someone who could turn into one specific animal? Sort of like a werewolf? 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

@Peregrine sure ^^

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke 0-0/

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke :T

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Once again poke 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

I'm joining just give me a sec to read it.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, the Silver Dragoness,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

Form coming through.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Why isn't my form through yet?

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

@Wings awesome! ^^

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Name: Jim
Age(15-17): 16
Magic: Jim is very capable with water.  He can control it, and breathe underwater, as well as harden small amounts of water into a jell-like substance.
Appearance: Jim has short silver hair and pale skin.  His left eye is blue-green and his right eye is blue.  He wears long black pants and dark boots.  He wears a green long-sleeved shirt on with a dark brown jacket on top of it.  A quiver of arrows is always at his side, and a bow is always slung over his back.
Personality: Jim is frank and quiet.  He doesn't often talk.  He speaks vehemently about the things he cares about.
Dislikes: When people joke about serious things.  When people pressure him to do certain things.
Fears: Being forced to use his powers, never fitting in.
Weakness: Jim is incredibly afraid of heights.  He can't stand to be more than three or four feet above the ground.
URW traits: Silver hair, and his blood is forest green, like his magic.
Crush: None yet, open to be crushed upon.
Other: Hidden

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

@Wings accepted!

@To everyone

XD if you do have weapons with your character, They can’t have the weapons while they are at school O3O 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Wings- can Zarema have a crush on Jim, 

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Name: Esme

Magic: wind or manipulation of wind 

Apperance: silver hair with light blue streaks, bright yellow eyes hidden by brown contacts, and often wears a green turtleneck, blue jeans, and a dark purple scarf, hence the cold weather

Personality: quiet book lover who is always on time  for class

Dislikes: tight spaces 

Fears: feeling helpless

Weakness: earth magic

URW traits: eyes and hair

Crush: none yet because it's her first year

Other: no one knows about her magic but her mom, you can always here a sparrow's song near her, and when she wants to she can sprout beautiful black feathered wings

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

@Crowneyes29

Can you please explain Esme’s powers more and personality. Also the wings would be included as a power, which I could assume is also apart of her wind magic?

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke ^.=.^

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke O3O/

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke •.=.•

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Name: Valerie
Age(15-17): 17
Magic: She can transform into a turkey vulture, as well as communicate with birds and she naturally the vulture's sensory abilities, she can survivie on carrion
Appearance: Tall, thin and lithe but not very strong, long wild dark brown hair, bronze eyes, usually wears cargo pants and plain colored shirts
Personality: Very kooky, she mostly keeps to herself, but sometimes she can't help blurting out a pun/joke. She has a wild imagination, and can't seem to talk to people without getting uncomfortable. She loves to stand in the rain and help lost worms find their way back to the soil when the rain stops.
Dislikes: Normal people, loud/high pitched noises, bright lights, headaches, dust bunnies, a disorganized area
Fears: Not being able to fly, dying, people she cares about dying, 
Weakness: Not very physically strong, she's clumsy, 
URW traits: Her eyes glow in the dark, her canines are long and sharp
Crush: Open
Other: Hidden

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

@Pergrine accepted.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke...

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Pokw

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke.......

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Imma poke this till im dead cause I worked hard On this and I’m not gonna give up ):3 

DETERMINATION!

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk