Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Onyx

"You get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Forum family: Hurricane

Hi there!

Name: Ciaran Spears
Age(15-17): 15
Magic: Ciaran has control over darkness and can turn it into destructive energy or energy that can grab items if needed. He also can travel through the shadows. His source of his power is the shadows and darkness (of course) . If there is none, he can't use his magic, only if he creates his own shadows he will be able to use it but he has trouble on creating shadows.

Appearance: Ciaran has black hair that is short, but not too short (does that make sence?), his eyes are a very light grey, and his skin is a pale color. He is around average height for a 15 year old and pretty slim as well. He wears a baby blue t-shirt, a hooded black jacket (he is most of the times wearing the hood), a dark blue, almost black jeans, and regular black shoes.
Personality: Ciaran is most of the time serious, cold, and rude to people. He only chose when he wants to be nice and is impatient and gets angry with people that can't see or realize things as fast as he can. He is not the talking type, Ciaran is more like the person that leans on a wall and gives that mean look if you say something he dislikes. Despite acting so mean, he does try to help others, but when he does, most of the times he is misunderstood for doing something else, usually something bad. But on the inside, Ciaran truly can be a kind and polite person. He also is suspicious about the feeling of whatever is lurking in the shadows and he usually keeps his mind on that if there is nothing else to think about.
Dislikes: stupid people, people that make the wrong chose, always being misunderstood
Fears: Failing, not being correct, being powerless, being misunderstood for something even worse.
Weakness: Like before, he has trouble with magic if there is no shadows or darkness.
URW traits: His eyes glow light grey under strong emotion, eyes (very light grey), and blood (black)
Crush:He might have a secret crush because of his inner self (to be determined), but other than that go ahead and ask!
Other: Hidden

Also if this roleplay starts I probably will not be able to post till the 24th or 25th of November

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

When life gives you lemons do whatever you want with it.

Don't read this sentence

GGaD Form on pg. 3 of sign up thread (just your God of Magic and Exploration!)

I don't know what else to put here so... HI!

He/ Him

:D

@Time

Accepted

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

@Time

okie dokie! Also accepted!

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

BUMP

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Happy Thanksgiving Poke

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Goddess of Night, Pain and Winged Creatures

"Oldie but goodie" - Rowlf

Dreamers never die

"Just because someone stumbles and loses their path,

doesn't mean they're lost forever.

Sometimes, we all need a little help."

- Professor Xavier

Happy thanksgiving to you to :D poke

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Save please; I'll fill out the form later.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

Fill my heart with song and let me sing for ever more...

DCI Obsessed.

Tell me, what do you see?

Where does that elevator go?

Downstairs, obviously.

Snakes. Why'd it have to be snakes?

Why are you keeping this curiosity door closed?

JOVRPJ

Okie :D

poke

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke!

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Poke

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Name: 
Age(15-17): 17
Magic: He can transform into a , as well as communicate with , and he naturally has the sensory abilities, she can survive on
Appearance:

Personality: Very kooky and weird, but will calm himself down before everyone gets tired of him. When he wants to be, Shard is very serious, all business, and will mask his emotions. Otherwise, Shard is slightly irritating, but still friendly and helpful

Dislikes: Small spaces, poachers, normal people, 

Fears: Claustrophobic, 
Weakness: 
URW traits: 
Crush: Open
Other: Hidden, he's Valerie's brother

Will finish later. 

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Dreamers never die

- Professor Xavier

Forms:

Name:Kata Reynolds
Age(15-17):15
Magic:The ability to manipulate and control shadows. Kata can animate shadows, bending them to her will. The shadows can’t interact with humans, but they can interact with objects if Kata wants them to. She can slip into shadows, hiding in them better than a normal human can. Kata can also block people or objects with her shadows, being able to shoot them from her hands. The shadows will temporarily block the object or person, but then they will continue their path.

Appearance:Kata is a short, and stocky. This structure gives her strength, but doesn’t make her very agile. Kata has hazel-brown hair with gold to red streaks occasionally popping up. Kata has bright “lagoona blue” eyes.  Kata also has tanned skin, with the occasional freckle popping up. She has pointy ears, and her teeth are sharper than normal, and are also abnormaly pointy. Kata has random cuts all over her body. She doesn’t normally put bandages on them, but they’re not very big, or noticeable. Kata normally wears a t-shirt, and then some sort of hoodie over it. For this role play she’ll mostly be wearing a light blue t-shirt that says “I’m different and I like it”. This shirt is actual a hint to who she is, but nobody understands because she normally blends into the crowd. She will also be wearing a teal/seafoam hoodie with pockets in the middle. Kata will be wearing blue ripped jeans (from all the times she’s fallen) and black nike sneakers. She also wears lots of bangles and necklaces, but her favorite is a turquoise ying Yang necklace.

Personality:Kata.... is kind of a sociopath. She’s very stoic, and doesn’t seem to show, or really have feelings often. Yes, she has a conscience, but it doesn’t often do anything to effect her actions. Kata can’t really relate to other people’s emotions, but she does pretend to. By observing other children/people she has figured out how to mimic their emotions. Kata is smart, and cunning, using her wits to try and blend in. She is also determined and persistent, always wanting to learn more. Kata is incredibly curious, and the world still fascinates her, even at this age. Kata is messy, and has trouble keeping things in order. She also gets fed up with emotional people.

Dislikes:Emotional people, flowers, beans, school, not fitting in, and people who don’t fit in.
Fears:Not fitting in, being judged, people finding out she doesn’t feel like them, water, and dogs
Weakness:Kata is extremely scared of water. Mainly because she can’t swim... no matter how hard she tried, she couldn’t learn to swim. Kata also gets dizzy easily, and when she gets dizzy, she tends to throw up.
URW traits:Kata has a strange eye color, a strange(but nor really) hair color, pointy ears, and pointy teeth.
Crush:None. Yet.
Other:PoV color.

• Posted at:

Nyx(Trinity)

HAPPTHANKSGIVING!

I can't help this AWFUL ENERGY-Control

Pronouns:It/It's They/They're

"Do people still like Hamilton?"

@Nyx you for got one thing in other, other wise accepted.

I wanna get a few more people to join and then we can start, i’ll Put another character in soon.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ack, sorry I was without wifi for a while.

Yes, Zarema can crush on Jim.

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, the Silver Dragoness,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

Name: Oliver
Age(15-17): 17
Magic: He can transform into an river otter, as well as communicate with any otter species, and he naturally has the otter's sensory abilities, he can survive on the otter's natural diet of fish, shellfish, small mammals and small birds. 
Appearance: Tall and thin, fairly physically strong, dark brown hair that sticks up at every possible angle, jade green eyes, usually wears jeans and a faded blue sweatshirt,
Personality: Very kooky and weird, but will calm himself down before everyone gets tired of him. When he wants to be, Shard is very serious, all business, and will mask his emotions. Otherwise, Shard is slightly irritating, but still friendly and helpful

Dislikes: Small spaces, poachers, normal people, 

Fears: Claustrophobic, loosing someone he cares about
Weakness: Get him cornered in a small space and he's useless, he's not good at being quiet, fairly clumsy, 
URW traits: His eyes glow in the dark, his canines are long and sharp
Crush:
 Open 

Other: Hidden, he's Valerie's brother

PoV colors: Valerie Oliver

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Dreamers never die

- Professor Xavier

*Notices that people can have weapons*

That is crazy for kids this young to have weapons! Its not like I have any....

*looks at table of items with blades*

They are tools and I would never see them as weapons!

(also can Ciaran have a secret crush on Kata?)

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

poke

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Dreamers never die

- Professor Xavier

AHHH i almost forgot about Thai thread..... Um let’s start. So they start out around lunch basically, Threw the  Rp you can find out if someone has powers or not ask for permission just in case!

Ryan sat outside for lunch, there were a few lunch tables here and there. Ryan sat on a small rock wall and there was a tree above her head. She opened a bagged lunch and began looking for something to snack on. She picked out a apple. She grabbed the small cloth bag full of pebbles and some M&Ms from here Pocket and popped few of the small pebbles in her mouth before taking a bite of her apple.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Zamera

Zamera opened her lunch box, which was a sparkly cheetah print bag. there was a Turkey sandwich, with a bottle of sweet tea, and a bag of dryad mangos. she went straight for the sweet tea, she took a drink and sighed. she put on head phone in her ear and started to listen to music, the song Sick Like Me By In This Moment, and started to eat her dryed mangos.  

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

"You get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Forum family: Hurricane

Ciaran

Ciran was silently leaning on a wall in the shadows away from where everyone usually ate at lunch. He didn't even have a lunch, but that didn't matter, he wasn't even hungry.

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

Valerie poked through her lunchbox, a worn-out fabric-and-insulation bag from a garage sale. Yes! Tuna salad! Setting the tupperware container on the table, she dug out a form, opened the lid, and started inhaling the tuna.

Oliver sat down next to Valerie, opened his lunchbox, and dug out a tuna sandwich in a tupperware box that he could not get open. "Give it to me," Valerie sighed, opening the box for her brother. "Thanks Val." Oliver said, chomping on the sandwich. "No problem, little brother." She responded, taking another bite of tuna.

• Posted at:

Peregrine

Dreamers never die

- Professor Xavier

Ryan ate her apple, pebbles and sandwic. She didn’t have much of a appetite today. She got up and walked around a tiny bit looking for anyone who might want the rest of her lunch which was chips, pretzels, and a smarties. She noticed someone and then walked over(Ciaran) “Helllo! Want the rest of my lunch? Don’t have much of a appetite today” she asked.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ciaran

"No, I'm not even hungry" Ciaran said.

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

Name: Natasha romanoff
Age(15-17): 16
Magic: She can light her self on fire, but the fire is white, like her whole body, but she can control what she lights on fire, like if she just wants to do her hand, she can just light her hand on fire. Her hair seems to light on fire as well, and it kind of floats around. she can also shoot the flames. the flames kind of look like a misty kind of fire, white, but don't be fooled by the white, it is still very hot, and she can make it go away, but if she is very afraid of something, the fire will consume her without any warning. 
Appearance: She has really pale skin, almost white, she is tall and skinny. Her hair is long and straight, it is also white with red tips. her lips are pretty red, and she has long eye lashes. her eyes are silver, like bright silver. her cloths are different since she is from Russia, she has a short white dress, with what wolf fur at the end of the dress, and the dress has long selves with fur at the ends of the selves, she has a cape/jacket like thing which is white, and it goes over her shoulders with fur. she has long white boots, and fur at the tips. she has fake diamond ear ring, and white eye shadow. she has a silver(fake) necklace with a three clawed dragon hand.     
Personality: very shy, and quiet. does not speak much, but when she does, her voice is silky smooth and soft, and has a russian accent. sometimes she will speak russian and not even know it. she is very mysterious and likes to keep to herself. she is very sensitive. she is very dramatic, and would probably make a good actor. she is very emotional and can't keep her emotions in cheek, or keep them under control. she is very loyal.    
Dislikes: Crowds, attention, no friends, being all alone, people hating her. 
Fears: Crowds, attection, being all alone, people hating and being afraid of her. the dark. 
Weakness: Her friends, her family, her fear of hurting her friends or anyone she cares about. 
URW traits: White hair with red tips, bright silver eyes, kind of vampire like teeth, and her blood is orange, and maybe some red. 
Crush: Open, may crush later, and feel free to crush on her. 
Other: Hidden 

• Posted at:

~Void~

Accepted!

”Alright... I’m Ryan by the way” she smiled “How’s your day going?” She asked.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Hello, I am Void, and I am here to tell you that Onyxeyes70 has been band for 7 days, for language purposes. I will be taking care of all the of her oc and rp's she is in until she gets back, so I will be the one to rp as Zamera and I will be the one to PoV her. and how I know this is because Onyxeyes70 is my big sister, and I am her little sister, in real life.  

• Posted at:

~Void~

@Void 

ok ^^ thank you for the info.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ciaran

"Ciaran, my day is going fine." Ciaran said then the thought quickly passed through his mind. "What are you trying to get out of me? Because why would you walk all the way over here instead of giving your food to someone else closer?" he asked.

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

“I don’t know, you looked lonely” she shrugged. 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ciaran

"Sorry, I must of overthinked that. Yeah, I am pretty lonely but I don't care. You should go back to your friends." He accidentally said it a little too rough.

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

Ryan was a little hurt by the comment. But she shrugged it off “You kinda should care” she shot back “And my two friends don’t go here anymore..”She added. It’s because I’m different a URW She thought. 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ciaran

"Well, I still don't care that much" Ciaran said, "Why don't your friends go here anymore?"

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

“They moved away” she shrugged “We try to keep in contact” he shrugged once again.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Natasha

Natasha opened her Russian lunch bag, which was silver, with one big bird with two smaller birds next to it, which had only on thing in it, and silver container, and inside of it was three Cream Horns(look them up if you don't know what they are). She was never the biggest eater, sometimes she would go two days without eating. she took one of then, and bit into it, remembering the first time she tasted one of these, and it became her favorite food ever. she got out a russian book, it had hundreds of russian fairy tales, all in russian. she looked around at the other people around her, then looked back at her book and started to read.   

• Posted at:

~Void~

Ciaran

"Why did they move away, isn't there a rumor that this town is full of magic? That's plenty of excitement." Ciaran said

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

“I guess they were nervous about it so they left, mainly because of there parents” She answered “Do you think they have books on the rumors, because it sounds kinda true” she shrugged.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Dec 15 2015  

Ciaran

"I actually have a book about it at my house. I think that the rumors are true because I think that I have seen someone use magic before" He said. then he thought "That person was me"

• Posted at:

Time

DIE INSECT!

Don't read this sentence

He/ Him

, 2 , , 4