What type of rps do you like?

OOOHHH DO ARROW!!

Raven Seal

"Alright let's go." Seal mumbled, walking to the front of the cave and moving aside the door. "Thanks, Seal!" Raven exclaimed, blinking in the sunlight. "C'mon Shard lets fly!" OK so here's the plan. Make Shard and Seal look away then dissappear. Or... I could take Shard with me. But she also might go after her family. I know that's something shes been wanting to find out for a looong time... Raven reviewed the plan in her head as she took to the sky. ((Shard's following right?)) Seal flapped along as hard as he could. Gosh the dragonet is fast! " SLOW DOWN RAVEN I CAN'T KEEP UP WITh... WATCH OUT! " He screamed, stopping his forward motion. "Why..." Raven looked up to see eighteen huge SkyWings with chains coming down. "Oh. SEAL, GO BACK!! I'll hold them off!" He didn't wait. He darted back past Shard and away. Raven blasted fire at all of them. One was in her face and was burned badly and fell screaming from the sky.  Then Raven's mouth was snapped shut with a metal band. She thrashed as others put chains around her legs and tail, binding then together. After being beat and scratched and burned she was bleeding, beat and knocked out cold. As Raven started to fall two of the SkyWings caught her, folding her wings up and binding them with chains. "Night, night little hybrid." One of them whispered. Raven thought she heard a scream. saying 'NO!', but perhaps it was only an echo.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Darkness~  

"Tape. Lots of tape. When you think you've used enough, use some more." Mr. Rider

"I afiream..Death." -Smaug

#KeepRPsgoing

"My pleasure" Literally all Chick-fil-a people

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

I flapped my wings as hard as I could, heart pounding out of my chest. The world began to spin as I watched Raven be chained up by the SkyWings.

"NO! RAVEN, NO!" I screeched. I can't save you, I don't know how, I'm such a traitor-- ohh...

I flew away as fast as possible, heart pounding and eyes shut, and begged for safety.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

{ QUEEN OF MIND CONTROL }

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

Princess Sun had a sphinxlike smile as her soldiers chained up the hybrid. "Excellent," she said in a purring voice, "Let us return to the castle. I believe she'll be a real treat in the arena..." She went back to the front of the patrol and took off for the SkyWing castle.

Stingray was blissfully unaware of what had happened outside. She was reading quietly in her cave, Cali perched on her shoulder, lost in a world of fantasy. 

• Posted at:

♢~Shaena~♢

LGBT+ Positive♡

CRINGE CULTURE IS DEAD!!!

She/her

Proud Lesbian!

Welcome to the anxiety club

I draw, write an play video games

Main OCs:

Beetlebreeze(WC)

Adélie(WoF)

Sparkrunner(WC)

Pompeii(WoF)

Cricket (WoF)

Delight

Delight was invisible, watching as raven was chained up, she tried as hard as she could not to turn pale green, and show her fear and herself. but she could stop the whimper that escaped her mouth. she watch as sharp flapped out of the cave, going after raven. all my friends are going to be captured. she thought, and her talons went over her head. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

Age: (all dragonets ae 9): 9                                  

Tribe: SandWing

Pet?: A pet rock named 

Appearance: black as night eyes. Pale scales like this and he is slightly smaller than usual. He is nimble and agile with golden yellow wing membrane luke this and this. Arrow has a few scars along his unnderscales, which arre this color.

Personality:Arrow is brave and overprotective and an excellent fighter. He is talkative and lacks stealth. He is compassionate and selfless, which someitmes leads to him helping an enemy get to healing. He dislikes excess water (oceans, lakes) and being too close to other unfamiliar dragons. He is creative and may be a little shy when meeting new dragons or while in love. Arrow likes fruit and lizards to eat. Arrow also loves to sing- he has an excellent tenor voice (XD imagine Qibli as the singer of the top song on the SandWing Music Billboards!) He has a developing sense of humor and is fierce in battle. He hates to let his friends down and will do anyhting to advoid that

Role: OPTIONAL!!! (Options for dragonets: Leader: Storm (Me)| Smart: Open| Sarcastic: Open| Happy: Open| Clay-like: Open|) \ whatevers open i guess

Other: fireofwings or fireofwings will use both maybe

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️Forum Sibs: CP Hurricane

❄️#Cappity

❄️Queen of the Wintertime & MLP

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

"Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!"

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Accepted! When you put in your Sexuality Bi, do you mean any id ok or...?

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"Tape. Lots of tape. When you think you've used enough, use some more." Mr. Rider

#KeepRPsgoing

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

Look it up, google can explain it better than i can

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️Forum Sibs: CP Hurricane

❄️#Cappity

❄️Queen of the Wintertime & MLP

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

"Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!"

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Raven, Phoenix Seal

Seal spun into the cave scared and ashamed of himself. Had he really let one of the dragonet that he'd been caring for fight eighteen SkyWings by herself? Had he watched as they chained her up and took her away? Yes. He thought. But Seal was determined to fix his mistake. "PHEONIX!!! PHEONIX!!" He screamed. "What?!? Hurry because I'm not in the mood for your antics. ARROW! STINGRAY! BATTLE TRAINING!! HURRY UP!" She shouted to the dragonets. None of them really appreciated battle except for Raven. She loved it. "Where is Raven anyway, Seal?" Phoenix asked. "THATS WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO TELL YOU! Raven has been captured by Princess Sun! And I can't find Shard!" Seal sat down sobbing. "I left her to fight them by herself... I'm such a whimpering, useless lizard." Seal continued to sob. "YES YOU ARE A USELESS LIZARD! YOU LET A DRAGONET FIGHT OFF FULL GROWN SKYWINGS BY HERSELF!?!? SEAL, GO FIND SHARD! NOW!!! GET! OUT!! OF! MY! SIGHTS!" Phoenix roared. She watched as watched as he skittered away. She sighed knowing that until he returned she couldn't leave to rescue Raven. They would lose sight of all the dragonets. And they'd fail.

Meanwhile, the SkyWings arrive at the Sun's Palace. They begin to "unpack" Raven on to one of the spires, but they also put healing salve on her wounds so she's fit to go to the arena. Raven is in chains once more.

Raven woke to the roars of many SkyWings. Before she had even opened her eyes she knew where she was. Sun's Arena. She moved into a crouching position. "Hybrid! Hybrid! Over here!" A voice said over the roars of the crowd and screams of the fighting dragons. Raven turned her head to look at the dragon who was speaking to her. Another hybrid. He was about the same age as her and was a big, SeaWing NightWing. He had dark blue scales, gills, and light up scales as well. The underside of his wings had the star pattern. The were beautiful in a weird fishy way. "I'm Nighthawk. What's your name?" Nighthawk asked. "I'm Raven. How long was I out?" She replied. "About a day. When they dropped you off, you were in bad shape. But it looked like you put up quite a fight. The guards had allot of scratches and burns. You are a NightWing SkyWing hybrid, yes?" He asked. Raven nodded in return. "Hmm. Well good luck because your in for your first fight." Nighthawk was staring at the guards that came down to pick me up. I struggled as much as I could, flaring my wings as far as they could go with the clips on them. Bitting. Whipping my tail and flailing my two legs. "If we drop you now you will die! So I suggest you stop struggleing!" One of them snarled. I wanted to speak to Nighthawk again and I also wanted to see my friends again so I stopped.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

#KeepRPsgoing

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

Pokepokepokepokepokepoke

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

#KeepRPsgoing

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

I felt the wind through my ears as I kept soaring. I heard nothing except the light wind gushing caused by my flight, so I opened my eyes. The mountains were gone; I looked down, to see sand beneath me. I landed, looking back; I could still see the place where the mountains ended.

I'm in the Sand Kingdom now... right next to the Ice Kingdom.

• Posted at:

<+> Wild <+>

A Seawing and a >Gryffindor

LGBTQ+

{ QUEEN OF MIND CONTROL }

Forum Annoying & Childish Sister

"QIBLI IS ME, YELLING AT A BOWL WHILE THE WORLD BURNS AROUND ME" -Mer

bump

I'm in school right now so I will respond later

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

#KeepRPsgoing

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

OK, I’ll be Flare then!  Thanks!!!!!

• Posted at:

- Sunny

That's fine but try to be active.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

#KeepRPsgoing

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

Flare paced back and forth in her room, What was going on?  She hadn’t heard from her Troops in DAYS.  She started to worry.......

• Posted at:

- Sunny

(This will be my POV color?)

Finally there was a knock on the door.  Flare rushes over to open it but it wasn’t who she expected.  The fake guard pounced onto her back, clawing at her spine.  She quickly rolled over and flipped the pin, then she hit him with a blow dart from her bag.  This is the aspect of war Sun, death and prisoners.  And I hate it all Sun, why did you have to do this? Flare thought as she had the guards take the assassin away, thinking that this war might never end.

• Posted at:

- Sunny

, 2