Yep :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

*to find me, follow the trail of books*

I own a flying pineapple lion named floopy          Queen Of Randomness

Call me Pineapple 

Christian

Forum Sis: Magicalelf

Ok... I entered these next three in another arena roleplay. (Is it Dragonstorm's i dunno.)

Name: Quicksand

Tribe: Sand/mud wing

Appearance: He is slightly big for a mudwing, but small for a sandwing like Oasis. He has a orange underbelly and green-brown scales. He often wears peach earrings, and only takes them off when about to fight.

Personality:he is very clumsy, which is part of the reason he got in prison.

How they were caught: knocked (accidentally) down a priceless statue of the Queen, who is now angry for treason and vandalism.

Belongings: one set of peach earings, which he takes off when going to fight. He also wishes that if he is to ever die in battle, the next prisoner to "live" in

his cell will "inherit" them.

History:he was mostly just a normal dragon

Crush/mate: Garnet, a skywing who is the prisoner in the cell next to him. She incourages him to live and fight on. He met her in prison.

• Posted at:

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.

#animefan

Fourm sisters: Flyingpinapple   Azuredolphine

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Name:Reed

Tribe:Seawing

Appearance: she has turquoise scales, a very pale green underbelly.She has a slightly burt horn, and is very afraid of people seeing it, so she usually covers it up with a bright green hood.
Personality:she is very kind to everyone, and has very little fighting skill. This may be her death in the first battle she faces, especially if she is against Garnet, a sky wing who she very much fears. She is also a HUGE neatfreak.
Role:Prisoner
Why she was caught: she tried to clean up the broken statue of the Queen, which had been broken due to Quicksand, when the Queen told nobody to touch it. She was there as a maid.
Belongings: She has a Bright green hood that covers her burnt horn.
Crush/mate:none. She used to love another seawing, but he died three years after she came to the palace to work, and still deeply adores him.
Other: Has never seen Garnet smile, and is secretly hoping she dies quickly. She tries to make conversation with the prisoners once, but is a little bit too shy.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Name:Garnet(is being called "Garni" by Quicksand)
Appearance: she is a Bright red she also has a rare grey underbelly. She has five Garnets burt into her scales from a previous fire, which killed her parents.She is also desperate to get her hands permanently on Quicksand's expensive peach earring, which she secretly wears while he is off fighting.
Personality:she acts nice and friendly when Quicksand is around, but is truly cruel on the inside and only wants his expensive earing, which is his only Possession from home.She is also very vain.
Role:prisoner
How she got caught: murdered five other sky wings because they possessed jewels, but has told quicksand she accidentally burnt the Queen while trying to light a sacred candle.(he had no idea what a sacred candle was, but still believed her)
Belongings:She has none yet, but desires Quicksand's earring.
Crush/mate:has none at the moment, but is pretending to love Quicksand.
Other: Loves things that shine, or are even considered rare. She also loves to take away people's prized and dearest possessions, and even murder people for them.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Dullness/ice night/ dragonstorm

Frostynight/ ice night/ pineapple

Lotus/rain/ dragonflyseal

Barrier/ night /Flame

Waterlily/ sea rain/ Flame

Garnet/sky/Flame

Quicksand/sand mud/Flame

Reed/sea /Flame

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

@Flame: Sure! Send me a request.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

OCs: Reindeer, Cardinal, Canedula, Permafrost (1 twin egg)

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Thanks for accepting me! When can we start?

• Posted at:

Wings

She/her

I'm back now, for real.

Eventide, Nightmare, Indigo Raven, the Silver Dragoness,

I've got your backs, wherever your lives may take you.

We can start with two more prisoners

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

name: Mahogany

crime: 5 year in a row thievery

tribe(s): Sky/Mud

appearance: Mahogany has scales that are a mix between red and brown, making a mahogany shade. Her horns and wings are those of a Skywing, but her snout and body build is that of a Mudwing. Her eyes are a mix between amber and gold, but her right eye has a huge scar arching over it.

personality: Mahogany has no friends, so she's pretty lonely. If she had to be the representation of a value, it would be spite. She believes the world is corrupt and dangerous and that everyone she meets will betray her.

history: When she was born, the whole tribe of Skywings and Mudwings hated her. Then she defeated a crocodile in the Mudwing kingdom and an eagle in the Skywing kingdom and everybody loved her, and she even made some friends. Then, they found out that she had been stealing from the queens for 5 years in a row without anyone noticing, and both tribes banished her. Her old friends betrayed her and gave her a scar over her right eye. Then, she vowed for revenge against those who had wronged her.

Crush/mate: She used to be in love with a Mudwing named Mayfly, but he gave her the scar later.

Belongings: A sword and a bag carrying a few golden necklaces which are animus enchanted to make the wearer stronger.

name: Beach

crime: Poisoning waters

tribe(s): Sand/Sea

appearance: Beach's scales are a mix between flowing blue and sandy yellow. Beach's tail has a barb, and Beach has gills and webs as well as glow in the dark stripes. Beach's eyes are dark blue.

personality: Beach is enthusiastic to be violent. She loves throwing herself in the middle of things. Beach and Scarlet Malachite are best friends, so they both joke around with each other a lot.

history: Beach was born to a family of Seawing/Skywing hybrids. They all hated her. She poisoned the home they lived in with venom that could be put in water. They all died. She poisoned the Seawing Summer palace, but a servant noticed before she actually killed anyone. They banished her. She swore revenge. She met Scarlet Malachite and thought she was okay. End of story.

Crush/mate: None.

Belongings: A few glass vials holding the same venom she used to poison the waters of the Sea Kingdom hung around her neck as well as a small golden ring that was given to her as a token of friendship from Scarlet Malachite.

name: Hue

crime: Kidnapping/torturing

tribe(s): Rainwing

appearance: Normal Rainwing appearance with red eyes. Hue's scales are black most of the time to symbolize mysteriousness.

personality: Mysterious. She doesn't interfere normally, but when she does, she does it for info or sometimes just to watch her prisoners squirm. She strikes uneasiness upon everyone that sees her.

history: She was born mysterious. Everyone usually avoided her because of how uneasy she made them. She noticed about how the queens controlled everything and she became upset. She stole servants from the palace and tortured them to make them tell her where the queen kept the Night Lotuses, which was a deadly poison similar to the one Beach used. She was caught and banished.

Crush/mate: None.

Belongings: A black cloak used for intimidation and a gold-hilted dagger coated with Rainwing venom.

name: Scarlet Malachite

crime: Her power/uncontrolled rage

tribe(s): Skywing

appearance: Normal Skywing appearance with red scales, amber underscales, and orange eyes.

personality: Timid, normally. She believes that the fact she is a criminal is her own fault. She hates her power and wishes that she never got it. She usually spends time with Beach, who is a best friend to her, and when Beach is her friend, she is easygoing and carefree. She will go to any length to protect Beach.

history: Scarlet Malachite was animus enchanted while still in the egg. She was born with an ability that took away all her normal abilities but gave her power to ignite herself without burning her scales and turn herself into fire. She also became kinda evil when in fire mode. She was hatched, and when she got angry, she more or less activated her fire mode and caused chaos throughout the Skywing kingdom. The Queen noticed it and banished her. She met Beach and they became best friends.

Crush/mate: She used to love a Skywing named Falcon, but he was killed when she couldn't control her fire mode.

Belongings: A golden bracelet that once belonged to a firescaled dragon, so it can't burn up. Beach gave it to her as a gift of friendship.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Name: Horror

Crime: she has numerous murders and out raged and fights that almost killed dragons. 

Tribe(s): Nightwing/icewing. 

Appearance: Horror body shape looks mostly nightwing, but her horns are a lot larger, her tail ends in a wip, and her wings are larger then icewings and nightwings, and her talons are larger and really scary looking. she has a really narrow snout. Her top scales are black up on her head then is fades very slowly to white, and it is pure white at the tip of her tail, and the tip is really sharp with a spike hanging off of it, like a narwhale tusk that queen coral used to kill orca, but it connected to her body because it is like a horn on her tail. it does the same with her wings, but does not have very much white, her wing webbing is a really dark blue/dark green, almost looks black, with a swirl star patterns. her wings horns/talons/and wing claws are all pure white, with aqua at the very start of the horn. her under belly is dark gray/blue. her eyes are silver, and the white of her eye is really black. she has long pure white spikes. the scales around her snout are white. she has long fangs that hang out of her mouth. her tongue fades from navy blue to white, the white is at he tip of her tonue. she has so many scars, on her shoulder, tail, snout, wings, arms, under belly, and some other places, and some are deep and other are fading    

Personality: She is very rude and mean. she does not care who she kills or hurts. her heart has withered into a black hole. she hates icewings, even thought she is half icewing. she is very brutal and ruthless. she fights will strengths and skill. she ignore every dragon around her, she will just focus on one dragon, her target. but has a soft spot for young dragonets, and will try to help them survive as long as she can, and sometimes to escape. 

• Posted at:

~Void~

We can start once we get two more guards and two more prisoners. Yes, I know, I want it to start ssooooooo badly!

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I'll join

• Posted at:

Save a guard and a prisoner!:)

• Posted at:

*  *   * TW  *  *  *

She/her

THERE'S TOO MUCH SNOW! *shovels signature*

I'm the girl over there on the sled, who is about to crash.

Proud Washingtonian

"I listen when something is worth hearing" -Winter

Saved

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Save guard and prisoner

• Posted at:

Call me Pineapple 

Christian

Saved

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Save Prince, 

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️Forum Sibs: CP Hurricane

❄️#Cappity

❄️Queen of the Wintertime & MLP

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

"Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!"

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

One gaurd and ine prisoner spot left.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Horrer/ ice night/ loki cat

Dullness/ice night/ stormie

Barrier/ night /Flame

Garnet/sky/Flame

Quicksand/sand mud/Flame

Reed/sea /Flame

Mohogamy/ sky mud/ stormie

Beach/ sand sea/ stormie

Scarlet Malachite /sky / stromie

Prisoner saved for tealwing

Guard saved for tealwing

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Dragonstorm, is beware your inner demons still an activive rp?

• Posted at:

Call me Pineapple 

Christian

Prince saved for ...Unicorn? Right?

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Once unicorn makes a prince prisoner... I think that is correct... and tealwings makes a guard and prisoner... and azuredolphine joins like she said she would... WE CAN START!

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

@Pineapple: Yes.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Coool.

Name: Frostwind

Crime: Theft of the Sky wing queen's crown, thereby starting the war between Sky and ice.

Tribe:Ice 

Appearance: White, with a grey underbelly. Her scales are speckled with dark blue, and she has seven sapphires in her wings.Her horns seem to slide off her head in a stream, ending at her shoulders. They are the same color as her underbelly grey, as are her tail spikes.

Personality: Not much of a talker, a bit like a scheming mastermind. She specializes her crimes in theft, because her ice wing claws are excellent for picking locks. She is a brilliant impressionist, and can be quite friendly at times, but actually she doesn't trust anyone.

History: A skywing nearly killed her, so she hated the tribe for years. Eventually she had to let her rage out, and stole the crown.

Crush/Mate: Has a crush on another icewing thief,who is the current owner of the crown.

Belongings: Two daggers.

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

#Qinterwatcher

#Aucliffmaker

#Clearmoonstalker

#Sunflightspeaker

~Falcon~

MerrChristmas!

Frostwind is accepted!

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

NAME: Prince Howl
TRIBE: IceWing
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
CRUSH?: Prince Orion the NightWing, but that's another one of my OCS. BUT THIS IS CLOSED FOR THIS RP. ONLY OPEN FOR MY RUBY MOUNTAIN RP.
APPEARANCE: Pale blue scales with white Underscales and wing membrane. Dark blue eyes, like pure deep water. Larger and more muscular than usual. Due to constant fights.
PERSONALITY:Haughty and bold. Believes he is the best out of every dragon there aver was. He likes to laugh and pull a prank or two, but is mostly serious and straightforward. Howl loves to sing and is fairly good at it. He can tend to be grumpy and likes to start his sentences like "oh, I just can't believe,,," or close to that. Howl is ambitious and competitive and hates losing. He will reluctantly work with other dragins, but only to be recognized and may be sort if a rebel. Howl may betray others to become a stronger, more fearsome dragon.

HISTORY: "What history is there when everyone saw you grow up and your AN IceWing Prince? *haughty sniff, haughty sniff*"~Howl

BELONGINGS: his haughty sniffs and whatever he has..xd.idk.

pov

@Pineapple---> First of all, my name is not unicorn. My name is Alpha Snowdust. Please call me that or Alpha or Snowdust. Nothing else. Thx. Also, can Howl be a royal spectator? He's one of my main OCs, so I obviously don't want him to die. XD.

• Posted at:

❄️AlphSnowdust❄️

❄️Forum Sibs: CP Hurricane

❄️#Cappity

❄️Queen of the Wintertime & MLP

"NO TOUCHIE!" ~Crackle~

"Hearth's Warming Eve is here once again!"

Deck the halls with boughs of holly, 

meow meow meow meow meow

meow meow meow meow!

Howl is accepted!

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Horrer/ ice night/ loki cat

Dullness/ice night/ stormie

Barrier/ night /Flame

Garnet/sky/Flame

Quicksand/sand mud/Flame

Reed/sea /Flame

Mohogamy/ sky mud/ stormie

Beach/ sand sea/ stormie

Scarlet Malachite /sky / stromie

Prisoner saved for tealwing

Guard saved for tealwing

Howl/ice / snowdust

Frostwind/ice/lynx

@snowdust. 

Sorry about  that. That was acctually my mistake. Why must I forget to put forumer nickname in the forms...? Again,That was me not Pineapple

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Er....um.....I didnt call you Unicorn. That was Flame. 

• Posted at:

Call me Pineapple 

Christian

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

*separates Pineapple and Snowdust* no comment wars,please.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Form:

Name:Icewing

Crime:She was falsely accused of killing a guard to get past to her mother who was in prison.

Tribe:Icewing

Appearance:She is glittery white like snow and gives of the normal chill of all Icewings. Her underbelly looks like this . And she is really pretty she has blew eyes like this.Her only accessory is a blue diamond ring from her dad and it is not enchanted.

Personality:She is shy and usually talks quietly. She has not fought yet but she does know how to fight. She spends most of the day staring at her ring and wishing for her family.She is socially awkward and always likes staying in the background.

History:Her and her family have always been close her mother's name is Sparkle and her father Chip and her older sister Tip. Her whole family was in the lower class icewings and usually are hungary. Her mother tried stealinng  from the royal family ,because her family was dying of hunger and was put in jail. 

Crush/mate:She is to young for a mate and doesn't have a crush.

Belongings:Her ring is her only thing with her it was a gift from her dad to symbolize that he will always find her no matter what.  

please please let this through. 

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

The respect for Rainwings

But the heart of a Sandwing 

All of this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler 

Umm... is her name supposed to be ice wing?Otherwise, she is accepted!

now I'll feel bad if she dies

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Ice burg is her name my spell check changed it to ice wing

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus 

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

The respect for Rainwings

But the heart of a Sandwing 

All of this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking 

Also I live in Owl city

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler 

Honestly, the saved spots are taking to long. We have three more days until starting.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

WOOHOOO

*dives from the sky*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~