Form

Name: Cealot

Tribe: Seawing/ Skywing hybrid

Appearance: Has the body structure of a seawing but the appearance of a skywing. Has skywing sized wings for his age. Wears a few golden chains around his neck and his claws are replaced with gold too. Has black fire patterns on his body with the rest of his scales being a blood red. His pupils are golden from the seawing side of him.

Personality: determined, smart minded, caring to others, wise, loyal. Has the mastery of self-movement for battle. Took nearly ten years of his life to perfect this where his body reacts on its own without having to think because thinking of how or when to attack take up too much time.

Role: Prisoner.

How they were caught (prisoners only): Helped a NightWing escape from guards when exploring the forest. The nightwing escaped but he was caught before having the chance to take flight.

Belongings: Golden chains, earring.

Crush/Mate: none

Other: 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

I'm Autistic

Accepted

• Posted at:

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.

#animefan

Fourm sisters: Flyingpinapple   Azuredolphine

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

@calmdragon Do you have a forum nickname?

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Vegan))

• Posted at:

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

I'm Autistic

Name: Ravine

Crime: Going against the queen's orders, helping multiple prisoners escape the Skywing prison, attempted to kill a solider that saw her help two prisoners escape.

Tribe: Skywing

Appearance: Red-peach coloured underscales, dark red scales, and ever darker red horns and wings, almost the colour of dried blood 

Personality: Ravine is quite compassionate, hating the fact that she has to fight others to the death, but is also quite hot-headed.

History: Ravine's mother, Sparrow, wasn't that attentive of her as a young dragonet, making the young Skywing feel like she had to do something amazing in order for her mother to even glance at her. One day, her mother took Ravine to the outskirts of the rain forest, where they were greeted by a male Rainwing named Mantis and a hybrid dragonet named Peacock, soon her mother explained everything, turns out that Peacock was her half sister, and that Mantis had refused to come with her with Peacock when she offered him the chance. Ravine soon got jealous, to her it was clearly obvious that Sparrow loved her hybrid dragonet more than her. Sparrow tried to convince her otherwise, but the Skywing dragonet lashed out at her before flying off. A few years later while she was in charge of giving food to some of the prisoners in in the prison, she had a small chat with one of the prisoners, a male Skywing the same age as her named Ozone who had been through similar things as she had, plus he was quite handsome..... One day she decided to help Ozone escape, in the dark of the night she headed to his cell, used a key she had pick-pocketed from one of the guards to remove the chains on his wings that prevented him from flying before Ozone thanked her, promised that they would meet again before disappearing into the jet black sky. After that, she helped at least six more prisoners escape before she was captured and setenced to the area of fate for disobeying the queen and freeing prisoners, along with almost killing a guard that had spotted her.

Crush: Ozone

Belongings: An armband her "Friend" Ozone gave her before he flew off

• Posted at:

Here's my dragon

Name: Dragonbite

Crime: Stealing multiple, valuable scrolls and maps along with badly poisoning another dragon with her tail during a fight once she was found.

Tribe: Sandwing

Appearance: Dragonbite is mostly a cream colour, with a paler cream on her underscales, her frill (or whatever the Sandwings have going down their backs is called) is a light brown and her wings are beige.

Personality: She is quick and resourceful, and is able to get almost anything that wasn't nailed down, Dragonbite is also quite hostile and cocky, rarely getting along with the other prisoners.

History: Dragonbite once had a brother called Komodo, but one night some dragonet thieves came and dragonapped him, the Sandwing had been stealing maps, scrolls and other objects in order to find him, but then was captured and taken to the area of fate.

Crush/mate: None

Belongings: An armband that was given to her by Komodo before he was taken, often seen wearing it.

• Posted at:

Both accepted!

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

we have enough prisoners now we startttttt

• Posted at:

#Protect the puddle

#Remember the lost

#ALLTHESHIPS

#Qinterwatcher