"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Save prisoner.

Character Sheet

Name: Branchswinger

Forum User's Name: Talon

Tribe: Rainwing/Seawing

Job/Role: Prisoner

Appearance: Scar winding along left ear, scales remain blueish green at all times, but the glowing spots along the snout, tail, wings, and body can change color. His tail is prehensile and strong. Branchswinger has gills hidden under his Rainwing ruff. Two of the canine teeth in his upper jaw are longer than usual but do not produce venom. Right ear has an earring of a silver Ouroboros with rubies embedded into it’s eyes.

Personality: Enigmatic in general, straightforward and bluntly honest, desperate to escape back to family and feels remorse for being captured. Extremely hostile towards guards.

Backstory: Years in the Icewing revenge prison has turned this usually caring and kind dragon into a battle-hardened gladiator, captured by Queen Spear’s soldiers while flying over the desert to possibility to buy hide blankets for the coming winter. He, before being subdued, killed two Icewings, one of which sliced it’s claws across his ear. Since  joining the prison he has killed 4 other hybrids, who he remembers by name.

Starfish, Justice, Solace, and Challenger

Abilities: Changes the color of glowing stripes, Excellent at climbing and swimming, has gills.

Mate: Starsinger ( Mate, Rainwing/Nightwing Hybrid hidden in the rainforest.)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

[Reime] A.k.a. -Yung Venuz-

[Dissociative Identity Disorder Patient]

Knighted under the concord of The Darkmoon

God of Shady Businesses

"We've not much to gain through fraternization." - Reime

"But then again, a forum fam would be nice." - Y.V.

@Dreamer- Accepted! Thanks for clarifying.

@Snowfox- Sure, he can start a rebellion. But you're missing something in other :3

@Talon- You're missing something in other... and other itself!

Spots:

Queen (1- CLOSED)

Spear (Soulsong)

King (1- CLOSED)

Glacius (Hawkeyes)

Champion (1- CLOSED)

Raven (Darkness)

Princesses (5- CLOSED)

Pillar (Hurricane)

Aurora (Void/Onyx)

Snow Leopard (Ivy)

Snowbreeze (Snowfox)

Ermine (Lepoard)

Princes (3)

Terminus (Moonflight)

North (Ivy)DEAD

Head Guard (1- CLOSED)

Blizzard (Eternal)

Guards (Unlimited)

Permafrost (Dreamer)

Deepfreeze (Dreamer)

Prisoners (Unlimited)

Deepsea (Onyx/Void)

Constellation (Blueangel)

Special Abilities Dragons (5 Mindreaders, 2 Animi- NONE LEFT, 1 Scales- NONE LEFT, 2 Secret Hybrids- NONE LEFT)

Animus Aurora (Void/Onyx)

Secret Hybrid Blizzard (Eternal)

Mindreader Permafrost (Dreamer)

Animus Blizzard (Eternal)

Secret Hybrid Permafrost (Dreamer)

Scales Deepfreeze (Dreamer)

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Daughter of Poseidon and Athena

Proud Christian

Bearer of Drama and Poetry

Beware: Long Essays

For Fantasy

"I will carry you, always, every time you fall;

And I'll be there for you, always, when there's no-one else at all."

*Let's pretend that I put the other section in Branchswinger's character sheet and then wrote "Revenge" on it.

Other: (Revenge)

• Posted at:

God of Shady Businesses

@Talon- Still one more thing in other!

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Argh I keep forgetting that XD

Other: Revenge Arena

Other: Revenge Arena

I guess it gives me a chance to try and remember which colours I used for their PoVs XD

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Other: (Revenge)

Other: (Revenge)  (Arena)

Here's to hoping this works.

• Posted at:

God of Shady Businesses

@Snowfox- That's ok! Accepted!

@Talon- Yep, that works. :) Accepted!

GUESS WHAT THIS MEANS!! WE CAN START NOW!! (Assuming anyone's still here...)

Spots:

Queen (1- CLOSED)

Spear (Soulsong)

King (1- CLOSED)

Glacius (Hawkeyes)

Champion (1- CLOSED)

Raven (Darkness)

Princesses (5- CLOSED)

Pillar (Hurricane)

Aurora (Void/Onyx)

Snow Leopard (Ivy)

Snowbreeze (Snowfox)

Ermine (Lepoard)

Princes (3)

Terminus (Moonflight)

North (Ivy)DEAD

Head Guard (1- CLOSED)

Blizzard (Eternal)

Guards (Unlimited)

Permafrost (Dreamer)

Deepfreeze (Dreamer)

Prisoners (Unlimited)

Deepsea (Onyx/Void)

Constellation (Blueangel)

Branchswinger (Talon)

Ripple (Snowfox)

Rain (Snowfox)

Special Abilities Dragons (5 Mindreaders, 2 Animi- NONE LEFT, 1 Scales- NONE LEFT, 2 Secret Hybrids- NONE LEFT)

Animus Aurora (Void/Onyx)

Secret Hybrid Blizzard (Eternal)

Mindreader Permafrost (Dreamer)

Animus Blizzard (Eternal)

Secret Hybrid Permafrost (Dreamer)

Scales Deepfreeze (Dreamer)

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Yaasss

Are you going to make a separate thread? Or shall we PoV on this one?

• Posted at:

Iv~

That one person who if given a chance between going to the Winter Olympics and laying on the couch with a book would choose the second option.

#ChristmasAesthetic

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Let it snow begin!

• Posted at:

{Blueangel}

Also known as Red Sea

[she/her]

#TrashySignature

#CringeQueen

Lordess of Lasagna!

Bow to me!!!

You could fly, if you'd try

you just have to believe..

Don't  worry fren, I'll catch you if you fall!

Yay! I'm asking this because I want to. 29 is how old Pillar is. Is she the oldest princess?

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

|✯|#SupportPeri|✯|Remember Vertigo|✯|

Float like the heavens, in all of your dears, of death in the grave.

You still have that Cardiology!

¡ǝpnp ʻpʅᴉɥɔ uʍop-ǝpᴉsdn uɐ ʇou ʎʅǝʇᴉuᴉⅎǝp ɯɐ I

Time to start? YES! just say the magic words we start now 

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

This thread is good. 

WE START NOW!

Spear walked up to her throne, on a platform facing the arena. She settled herself down. Finally, her family's death's would be advenged, and hybrids would be cleansed from the land.

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

@Hurricane- Yes, by far. Could you cut down her age to 23 or under? (Next closest is seventeen)

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Branchswinger is in his cell, gripping the numbingly cold bars and shooting deadly glares at any possible guards or royalty.

Eventually, he retires to a extremely cold pile of dirty ripped blankets in the corner and his changeable  scales become a blinding crimson.

• Posted at:

God of Shady Businesses

*Permafrost and Deepfreeze talk and joke with each other.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

All right!

Glacius stepped into the throne room. Seeing Spear with a pensive look on her face, he walked up to his throne and sat down. "Is something on your mind?" Glacius asked, moving his tail from one side of his seat to another and shifting his eyes to the area in front of the platform. The arena, in all of its evil glory, was silent. Not for long, Glacius thought, smirking inwardly.

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

'Hotel? Trivago.'

(She'll be 23, but it is possible for a dragon to be 5 or 6 years younger than their mother, right?)

Pillar came into the thrown room following her father, she looked at their wings with a upset look in her eyes. I Wish I hadn't been so stupid. I killed the hybrid, but I lost something I needed. I can never fly again. Pillar looked at the crystal room, looking for her thrown. She found it, it was next to Spear's thrown. "Hello Mother." Pillar said as she sat, lifting out her remaining wing. Pillar, at the look, was as huge as her mother, except the female dragon was more muscular, and had lost one wing. Pillar looked at the arena, rage crawling through her face, she remembered the battle with the hybrid she killed, and she remembered her mother's story. "This is the best day of the kingdom." Pillar thought aloud. "The day you get your revenge, Mother."

(Spear should totally say: "It's your day of revenge, too, Pillar." Just to be a good mother. xD )

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

Snow Leopard was wandering around the palace. Despite her hatred of hybrids, she strongly disliked the idea of an arena. Why not just put them in the dungeons and wait for them to die of cold? Or let the Great Ice Cliff take care of them? What am I thinking? They killed North. And Mother’s family, and they scarred Father. Not to mention Pillar. They deserve this. She wasn’t watching where she was going, and bumped into someone (can be anyone).

• Posted at:

Iv~

That one person who if given a chance between going to the Winter Olympics and laying on the couch with a book would choose the second option.

#ChristmasAesthetic

Aurora

Aurora was walking to the library, to see if she missed any animus history she missed, also to read about animus from other tribes, like what happened the seawing animus Albatross, and why seawings have had so many animus in there history. she also later might check on the hybrids and see if there is any of them that would be interesting to talk to, like maybe a sea/sand hybrids, how did their parents fall in love, if there is any. As she was walking, lost in thought, she bumped into someone, it was Snow Leopard. " I am so sorry, I was lost in thought and wasn't looking where I was going" Aurora said. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Name: Spring

Tribes: Sand/sea

Appearance (Detailed!): he has bright yellow/green top scales his top scales are more seawing then sandwing, but still are more rounded. he has tan bottom scales and his scales are nice a smooth, and they are more yellow then tan. His body shape is like a seawing, but his tail is longer and he is taller then normal seawings. he has the glow scales on his snout and under his eyes, and they are gold. his wings are like a sandwing and the webbing is a lime green and it fades to yellow then to tan then to white. he has a barb, but it is more like a pointy like thing. his horns are like a sandwings, but longer and more curved, and they are white with a hint of yellow. his has a sandwing frill, that looks like tiny waves, and it fades from tan, to yellow, to bright yellow, to yellow green, to lime green. his talons are like a seawings, but more curved, and they are white, with a hint of yellow. he has the glow scales on his under belly and they are gold. his eyes are forest green with yellow rims, but the white of the eye is black, and so is the pupil. he has small webbing's between his talons, and they are like his wing webbing. the tip of his tail, like little barb like thing glows. all his scales have a glow to them, but only the scales that are like glow stripes are the ones he can control. 

Personality (Detailed!): He is very sweet and caring. he is kind of a scaredy cat, and is kind of scared of his shadow. he does not like attention drawn to himself and tries to stay in the shadows. he is kind of clumsy, he also awkward around female dragons of any tribe. he always tries to be funny and make people laugh. he never wants to bring dragons down but bring them up. he is very l oyal to his friends, and will try to be brave for them, and protect them for any harm. he would trade himself for his friends any day. he wants to find loves, but thinks it is useless to someone likes him.   

Backstory (How were you caught? Detailed-ish): he was flying on the boarder of the Kingdom of sand and the kingdom of ice, heading for the kingdom of sky, were 4 icewings sized his wings, saying that they don't like hybrids in the kingdom of ice, spring tried to explain that he was just right on the boarder not in the kingdom of ice, but they still brought him to the arena.   

Abilities (Hybrid, Special): His fire is night red, but blue and purple, because not sandwing venom is in the fire instead of the barb, so it gives it a dark purple and blue color to it. he can hold his breath for about 2 and a half hours. his scales have a glow to them, all over his body. 

Other (No cheating!): revenge arena. he has a crush on Princess Aurora. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Name: Spring

Tribes: Sand/sea

Appearance (Detailed!): he has bright yellow/green top scales his top scales are more seawing then sandwing, but still are more rounded. he has tan bottom scales and his scales are nice a smooth, and they are more yellow then tan. His body shape is like a seawing, but his tail is longer and he is taller then normal seawings. he has the glow scales on his snout and under his eyes, and they are gold. his wings are like a sandwing and the webbing is a lime green and it fades to yellow then to tan then to white. he has a barb, but it is more like a pointy like thing. his horns are like a sandwings, but longer and more curved, and they are white with a hint of yellow. his has a sandwing frill, that looks like tiny waves, and it fades from tan, to yellow, to bright yellow, to yellow green, to lime green. his talons are like a seawings, but more curved, and they are white, with a hint of yellow. he has the glow scales on his under belly and they are gold. his eyes are forest green with yellow rims, but the white of the eye is black, and so is the pupil. he has small webbing's between his talons, and they are like his wing webbing. the tip of his tail, like little barb like thing glows. all his scales have a glow to them, but only the scales that are like glow stripes are the ones he can control. 

Personality (Detailed!): He is very sweet and caring. he is kind of a scaredy cat, and is kind of scared of his shadow. he does not like attention drawn to himself and tries to stay in the shadows. he is kind of clumsy, he also awkward around female dragons of any tribe. he always tries to be funny and make people laugh. he never wants to bring dragons down but bring them up. he is very l oyal to his friends, and will try to be brave for them, and protect them for any harm. he would trade himself for his friends any day. he wants to find loves, but thinks it is useless to someone likes him.   

Backstory (How were you caught? Detailed-ish): he was flying on the boarder of the Kingdom of sand and the kingdom of ice, heading for the kingdom of sky, were 4 icewings sized his wings, saying that they don't like hybrids in the kingdom of ice, spring tried to explain that he was just right on the boarder not in the kingdom of ice, but they still brought him to the arena.   

Abilities (Hybrid, Special): His fire is night red, but blue and purple, because not sandwing venom is in the fire instead of the barb, so it gives it a dark purple and blue color to it. he can hold his breath for about 2 and a half hours. his scales have a glow to them, all over his body. 

Other (No cheating!): revenge arena. he has a crush on Princess Aurora. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Glacius glanced at Pillar, seeing she had followed him into the throne room. "This is the best day of the kingdom. The day you get your revenge, Mother," She said. He tipped his head thoughtfully, and then said, "Yes, I suppose it is your day of revenge, darling." Glacius continued to look at the arena, his mind drifting on to other things.

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

'Hotel? Trivago.'

@Onyx- Accepted!

Spear smiled. "Yes, it is," she said, tapping her claws on her throne. Lifting her head to the cages above, she glared at the inhabitants. "Well, I believe it is time to begin to cleanse Pyrrhia once and for all." Turning to her daughter, she inquired, "Do you know where your sisters are? I wouldn't want them to miss the grand opening. It would be good if your brothers could come too." A display of power, thought Spear, Should be enough to quell those of mine who think to challenge me... for a while, of course. Spear smiled again, though inwardly this time. The arena was not only useful for getting rid of hybrids, it would also help to keep herself in power. After all, who would want to give up queendom, with the opportunities and privileges it offered? No, Spear thought. It was best to keep them in awe of her- for as long as she could.

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Leopard gave Aurora a slight nod, signaling that she had heard her. After a moment she let her composure slip. “It’s okay. I should have seen you coming.” A slight pause. “Do you know whether the queen wants me for the opening battle?”

• Posted at:

Iv~

#ChristmasAesthetic

Dang it im a hybrid

• Posted at:

”No, Mother.” Pillar said. “Don’t forget I can’t fly.” She gestured to her wing.

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

”I only have one wing.” Pillar added.

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

Aurora

Aurora shook her head, "Maybe you should ask her yourself, she is over looking the arena on her thrown" Aurora said, But what if mother wants me to fight as well Aurora thought, shivering ever so slightly, "I might come as well to see if she wants me in a fight" Aurora said giving her sister a slight nod. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Spear sighed. "You can still walk, can't you? Unless I'm very much mistaken, you walked up to this platform yourself. You can walk down again, too. Check the library. That's where your sister Aurora tends to spend most of her time these days. Of course, she thought privately to herself, that means that Aurora is not getting nearly enough training to beat me. On the other talon though, she is filling her head with... ideas. But I can deal with that later.

• Posted at:

*Fallen* -Soulsong-

{She/Her}

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

"Yes, Mother." Pillar said. She walked down the platform to the stairs, where she turned three corridors, and got to the library. "Aurora! Mother wants you!" Pillar shouted. "Aurora, where are you?" Pillar ran all over the library, by the time Pillar was tired, she had came outside the library shouting Aurora's name. "Aurora?!"

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

Aurora

Aurora turned in a direction of someone shouting her name, it sounded like Pillar, her older sister. She dipped her head to Leopard, "will you excuse me, someone is calling me" Aurora said, she walked down to the library entrance, were pillar was shouting her name, looking exhausted. "pillar is there someone you need from me" Aurora asked, coming up next to her older sister. as far as Aurora know she was the second oldest, and pillar could never challenge the queen because her wing is gone, and that meant Aurora was up next for the thrown, she could challenge right now if she wanted to, but Aurora didn't have any plans to challenge her any time soon, or does she.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

"Mother.." she paused catching her breath. "Mother wants you, and our sisters.." she pointed to the platform. "Go get our sisters, you can fly, I can't." Pillar walked towards the platform. No matter what dragons think, I'm strong. Pillar thought, Pillar may have lost a wing, but she was still the largest out of her sisters.

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

Aurora

Aurora dipped her head to pillar, "thank you, and I will, but I only know where Snow leopard is, I don;t know where are other sisters are." Aurora said, but when pillar said she can't fly because when she said on of her wing was missing she flinched. if she could just tell pillar that she is an animus, then she could grow back pillars wings, but she could not risk it. she turned and raced back to snow leopard, "mother wants to see us, and please go tell are other sisters if you know where they are" Aurora said, turning around with a response, Aurora raced to the platform to were mother was. "mother you wanted to see me" Aurora said, bowing to her mother as she walked in.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Ermine came out and perched next to Spear. "Mother, I've had a thought. I was studying Queen Scarlet. What if we held trials before the battles? Simply a way to... truly prove their guilt? We want to be seen by the other tribes as their protectors, not simply slaughtering hybrids."

(For the challenge, I was thinking more if the RP was dying and we needed something to revive it?)

• Posted at:

~Leopard~

Proud Lutheran

#RemembertheLost

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow! MORE!

Snow Leopard shook her head. “I don’t know where anyone else is.” She followed Aurora to the throne room. 

• Posted at:

Iv~

#ChristmasAesthetic

Pillar looked at Ermine. "That would only make it so they think we're taking guilt over the future of the hybrids." Pillar expressed her opinion. "Plus, then we'll be taken as the guiders to murdering the other kingdom's subjects, and our own, instead of straight slaughter. The other queens will be angry, Ermine."

• Posted at:

ℳαøґї  Ⓗⓤⓡⓡⓘⓒⓐⓝⓔ

Snowbreeze paced around her room in the palace, each time she passed the window, she looked out of it, down at the arena. I hate this, she thought bitterly. I hate this. Why do we need to have these arena fights? There are so many dragons . . . What if even ONE of them is a traitor? We can't trust any of them. We shouldn't let them in our kingdom. She paced around her room again, her tail swishing with agitation and a little fear. Her tail hit her rack of scrolls, sending them to the ground. Snowbreeze sighed as she bent to pick them up. Why can't I be a normal dragon? Why can't I trust anyone?

(Not sure where the prisoners are meant to be, so I'll PoV Ripple and Rain next time, okay?)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

*Permafrost and Deepfreeze have first guard on the arena.*

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Seeing his daughters entering the throne room and not wanting to interrupt their conversation, Glacius looked up at the prisoners' cages, and hearing Spear's words, he saw that the event was soon to start.

(Sorry I wasn't here yesterday. Lol, Glacius is just sitting in the throne room doing nothing)

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

'Hotel? Trivago.'

1 , , 3 , ... 7 , 8 , 9