@Snowfox- Prisoners can be in a dungeony thingy??

@Leopard- Sounds good!

"Trials?" Queen Spear said. "Ermine, we're not their 'protectors', and they aren't dragons. This is how we will cleanse the land. Hybrids are born guilty of murder."

She turned away. "I see we are missing Snowbreeze. Oh, well. I don't doubt she is watching from the windows, though. Now time to start!"

Spear lifted her head towards her sujects. "Today," she announced, "We will have the first battle, and begin the cleansing of our land. Today's fight will be between..." she lifted her head to the cages, and chose the dragons she would have fight. "Ripple and Branchswinger!"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

{I Identify as a Child of God!}

Daughter of Poseidon and Athena

Proud Christian

Bearer of Drama and Poetry

Beware: Long Essays

For Fantasy

"I'm not memeless- I like Polandball"

@Soulsong- Okay, thanks!

Snowbreeze paused with her pacing and stared forlornly out of her window. She let the scrolls in her talons drop to the floor, and this time she didn't pick them up as she curled up in a corner and rested her snout on her front talons, her tail curled around her. She sighed. Why am I like this? Why can't I be like normal dragons? She sighed, and then suddenly sat up. She made up her mind, took a deep breath, and left her room, slowly stepping out into the corridor, passing dragons giving her funny looks. She took another few calming breaths, and then began walking down to where her mother and siblings were. The dragons all around her were making her feel dizzy, and she was terrified, but she kept going. I can do this, she thought to herself. I WILL do this.

Ripple heard Queen Spear's voice echoing through the stadium: "Today's fight will be between... Ripple and Branchswinger!" He snarled at the other dragons as he was led out of the dungeon and up to the arena. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down, but the image of the strange dragon killing his parents was always at the front of his mind, and whenever he closed his eyes he saw their last moments again. He vowed to himself that he would survive this...so he could die bringing his parents killer down with him.

Rain paced around the dungeon, ignoring all the other dragons. He'd heard Ripple's name being called for today's fight, and he hoped his friend would be okay. Rain himself was dreading his turn in the arena. He hated the idea of dragons killing dragons, and hated the feel of the blood-soaked sand in the dungeon. What if... he thought suddenly, what if... I could stop them fighting? He sat down in a shadowed corner of the dungeon, and began to think.

Whoo, long PoVs today! :D

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Remember Haunt

Permafrost

I grabbed the dragon named Ripple. I heard his snarl, and I knew what had already occurred to me: this wasn't right. But I knew that I couldn't rebel now.

Deepfreeze

I used chainmail gloves to snatch the dragon named Branchswinger. She didn't want to. But she knew that she had no choice. She led the dragon to the arena.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Goddess of Shadows, Stealth, and Mercenaries

VISIT /307685 FOR MY OC'S

ML: Khali/Shadow Raven

GVE: Dreamer (so far!!!)

PA: Silhouette

I OWN A MAGICAL RABBIT NAMED DAYDREAM

QUEEN OF ROGUEISH CHARACTERS

Aurora

Aurora looked at her father, "Good Morning father" She said. she turned her attention back to Mother, "Mother if I may, can I go and see the Hybrids" Aurora asked her mother.

Spring

Spring was in his cell, think of what will happen to me, will he survive or die. he also kept shivering he was not used to this kind of cold.

Deepsea

Deepsea looked worried around in her cell, she walked in circles, tail banging on the cell walls, making a clinking noise. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Maybe i like that I'm not alright

Ripple snarled as the guard grabbed him, but he didn't fight. He knew he should save his energy for the arena - and then for killing his parents' murderer. Somewhere, deep inside him, he knew that killing another dragon wouldn't help anything, but he couldn't let go of his revenge. Right now, it was the only thing keeping him going.

I'll do Snowbreeze and Rain later. :)

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Slytherin

Turteril

Solangelo

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

"Always." ~Severus Snape

Remember Vertigo

Remember Haunt

(( Sorry I've been so inactive ))

Raven-

Raven heard Queen Spear's voice call for the next fight. Branchswinger and Ripple. Hmm... Wish it were me. I love pleasing the crowd, even if I am the only full SkyWing here. Permafrost walked by with a sad looking hybrid. But Permafrost's eyes weren't ready and eager for the fight; he didn't want to take the prisoner to the arena. "Hey! Permafrost! Over here!" Raven smirked. She look the hybrid over head to tail. "Permafrost let me tell you something. You don't want to take this dragon down to his possible death? Well then don't! After all, you would get to fight me... Would that not fun?" Raven slid around her drawing one of her long sharp talons across her throat, not pressing hard, but hard enough for her to get the message. "And you know I show no mercy... so.. I guess the decision is yours... but if I were you... I'd watch which tails you step on." She hissed and then melted back into the crowd.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

| Owner of Heart of a Warrior! |

Permafrost

I watched the dragon melt into the crowd again. Who was that? I thought as I dropped Rapid in the arena. Whoever it was, I didn't want to provoke anyone. No one could know that I was a mindreader.

(Speaking of which, what were Raven's thoughts?)

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Probably the italics.

"Later, Aurora. For now, you will stay and watch this battle. It may give you some important pointers on how to fight."

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

"Will I fight?" Pillar worried. "Will I, Mother?"

• Posted at:

||{}|Maori Hurricane|{}||

"Either the coffin hates you, or I suck at screwdrivers." ~Karen

Forum Fam: Might as well be all of you.

"Common shackles are periods, not chains." ~Me

Aurora

Aurora dipped her head "Yes, mother". Why did mother want to show me pointers of how to fight, if I was queen I wouldn't want my daughter know how to fight so she can challenge me. Aurora walked up next to mother and sat down.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

"Not yet, Pillar," said Queen Spear, looking at her daughter. "but if you want to..." Which I'm sure she doesn't, but nevertheless thought Queen Spear, smiling to herself, "that can be arranged. Now" she said addressing the guards, "Where is the other hybrid?"

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

um... i know you guys have already started but can I please join. If I can here's  my form:

Form:

Name:Iceburg(A.K.A Burg)

Tribe:Icewing

Apperance: She is very sparkly and pretty and is white with a blue underbelly that looks like this. She has blue eyes that sparkle too and they look like this.

She wears a blue ring on her finger. It is from her mom who died of hunger. Her tail is a little longer then normal icewings. 

Personality: She is shy and doesn't like talking very much unless she is directly addressed. She likes  staying to herself  except when she is with people she likes,which she doesn't like a lot of people. when she is with people she does like she is very sarcastic and funny. Even when she is not with people she likes she is still very sarcastic.

Backstory: She was young when her parents died. Her mom died of hunger and her dad was dying when he gave her to the palace so she would be well fed  and wouldn't die like he was. He went out for food with barely any strength and was attacked by a few hybrids. They were never found. That made  her hate those few hybrids but she doesn't hate all them and is willing to give them a second chance. If she ever finds those ones who killed her father she is going to give them a chance so they can see how she feels about her father but she does hate them. She was furious when her father died and made things so she could beat up on them and tear them to shreds she needs a new dumby every other day.

Role:Guard(since she is young she does guard but normally sh ejust brings the prisoners food) 

Crush:She has a crush on Prince Terminus.

Other:Revenge Arena

Please please let this through.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

Hearing Spear's announcement, Glacius cracked a cold smile. "Good morning, Father," Aurora said. "Aurora. Good morning," He said in reply before turning back to Spear. Ermine seemed worried, but Queen Spear had already chosen the two contenders. King Glacius watched as Permafrost and Deepfreeze led Ripple and Branchswinger, the two "lucky" dragons, into the arena. "I suppose we'd better get started in a bit, love," Glacius said to Spear. "Wouldn't want to keep our audience waiting." Looking back to Aurora, he spoke. "I am not sure why you would like to see those dragons, but after this match, I can take you to the dungeons if you would like." Glacius turned back to the crowd, his scar aching as he looked down upon the hybrids.

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Aurora

She looked at her father, and dipped her head to him, "thank you father" She said, and turned her head and attention back to the arena. I wonder what kind of hybrid this will be, what tribe, what will there powers be, how old will they be, will i be able to use my animus magic to help them. Aurora kept thinking, with a nerves tail twitch. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

am i accepted i pray that i am.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Yes, italics are her thought unless it's in quotations.

Raven-

Raven slid up to the throne room and bowed to Queen Spear. "It appears that some of your subjects need to be reminded of who I am. After all, as your loyal champion, I live to please you, my Queen, but it pains me to hear that some dragons don't understand why else a SkyWing like myself would be in the Ice Kingdom." She smiled showing her teeth to the princesses around her. "So if you could arrange a fight that all your citizens could see, and militia members of course, I would be deeply honored my Queen." Bowing again Raven waited for an answer. 

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it." -Bane

“Mother?” Snow Leopard asked hesitantly. “Is this arena to the death or...?” she trailed off. Spear and herself had always gotten along rather well, if not the normal mother-daughter bond. That was to be expected though. However, she knew to pick her battles about hybrids very carefully around her mother. “I mean, won’t it be more entertaining in the long run if they live?” She was yelling at herself internally. Why do I care? They’re hybrids. They deserve to die. But yet there was that small part of her that was thinking They’re dragons too. What gives me the right to live over them?

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“My cat came into my room and started eating my chicken.-ShotGunRaids 2k18

Current aesthetic: Too lazy to design my own signature (thanks Shi!)

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

Permafrost

As I took post beside Deppfreeze, I whispered, "I think I might be targeted. If anything happens, stay away from me so you won't get hurt."

Deepfreeze

"But..."I began to protest, but Permafrost grabbed my chainmail coif to silence me. "JUST DO IT, because I don't want you getting in trouble too."

I sighed. "Fine." and we began to watch.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

“I don't want to fight right now, I want to watch right now, Mother, but when it is a hybrid that’s harder, I would love to fight.

• Posted at:

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

POKE

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

So am I accepted?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Soulsong? 

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

(singing) WHEEEN YOU SPAAACE OOOOOOOUUUUTTTTT...

Sorry AHHHHH.

@Heartbreaking- Please define 'Sparkly and pretty'. How is she sparkly and pretty? Does she have jewellry? Does she polish her sacles? Also, how does she know that her dad was killed by hybrids if she was given to the palace by him. ('Dumby' XD)

Spear turned to Raven and gave her a rare smile. "Of course. In fact, why don't you go down now? It seems the hybrid calling itself Branchswinger is... ah... incapable. I'm sure everyone would love a demonstration of your ability."

Spear turned to Snow Lepoard. "Darling, entertainment isn't what I crave. I'm not that sort of dragon." Her face twitched slightly. This is all because I cannot do it myself. she thought. I am forced by my queendom to trade hands-on slaying for this crude imitation. But... it has its uses.

She turned again, this time to Pillar. "Of course. I would be glad to let you."

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Ok well she is sparkly like snow and that makes her pretty and I said she has a blue ring that has a diamond that is blue like this. And she knows her father is dead because guards found him on the border and told her. (Duh XD)

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

Aurora

Aurora looked at mother, "Will I have to fight soon" Aurora asked, really kind of knowing the answer, will i have to kill a dragon to survive, but I don't want to hurt any dragon, not even a hybrid. I hope it is not any scary, like that could kill me in with a swipe of its talons. she thought nervously, playing with her talons.   

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Oh btw she does kind of polish her scales she likes snow a little too much and in her free time she either reads or roles in the snow and covers herself with it.

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

"Thanks, Mother, I would love to fight right now, if Branchswinger is incapable." Pillar said.

• Posted at:

By the way, I will be inactive for the next couple of days, but I will be back.

Raven-

Raven saw the smile that Queen Spear flashed her. She returned it with a honest grin. "Right away, my Queen." SHe glanced around and found Deepfreeze and Permafrost dropping off Ripple and Branchswinger.  The guards were having some trouble with the RainWing SeaWing hybrid. Raven jumped out of the Throne Room and flew over the crowds of dragons shouting, "BATTLE IN THE ARENA, EVERYONE MUST GO! QUEEN'S ORDERS!" Dragons who weren't already at the arena, immediately started going down to it. As she landed near the guards with Branchswinger, she told them "Put those chains on his ankles, let him stand but don't let him move. Throw him in the arena. As for Ripple... Leave him here for now. Do not let him escape." She hissed. The guards quickly did as they were told, standing him in the center of the arena. He struggled still even though there was no chance of his survival now. "I haven't been out in a long while, have I?" Raven yelled the crowd. Allot of the crowd cheered, some of them were confused though, probably thinking Why is there a SkyWing in the Ice Kingdom? "For those of you who don't know, I am Raven, the Queen's Champion! This hybrid here has been deemed incapable. Hybrids who don't cooperate get sent to me... and they die without a fight!" She roared to the crowd. "BLOOD! DEATH TO THE HYBRID! DEATH" They cheered. Raven snatched Branchswinger, and jumped into the sky, going higher and higher. "Tell me Branchswinger... Do you feel death?" Then she dropped him. But that was not the end. Raven swooped down like a bird and caught him by the neck, sinking her fangs deep into his flesh, enjoying the taste of blood. She flung him into the air again, catching him this time by his tail. She dropped him again, but didn't go to catch him. Instead right before he hit the ground, she barreled into his side, throwing him against the wall. "Night, Night." She whispered right before she snapped his neck

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"I guess, I'm fighting now?" She asked as she got off her chair, and walked over to the stairs. Her large body squeezed through the door.

• Posted at:

Permafrost felt sick. She couldn't believe this. She just watched Raven snap a dragon's throat like she was twitching a tail. She looked away before she could see Raven's evil grin.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

Aurora

Aurora almost throw up of what she just saw, as Raven snapped a dragons neck. Would kind of monster is that thing(refering to raven). I wish I could have helped that dragon, but it is too late know, No Animus can bring dragons back from the dead. Aurora turned her head away from the arena, she could not look at the broken body of the dragon. Mother is a monster for letting this happen Aurora thought bitterly, and glance quickly at her mother then back at the ground. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

up

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

With an unceremonious bow, Raven strolled off the the icy arena, and away from the stilled body and cold eyes of the hybrid. That night, she had a horrid nightmare of the reason that there would always be blood on her claws and she would never get the taste off her tongue. And the reason why she was not a normal dragon. ((This will be in italics, this is a dream. This is also the key to her past.))

A young SkyWing princess, only a 2 year old dragonet sits sobbing on the dirty floor of a cell in the SkyWing Palace.

Princess Raven sat in a corner, curled into a little ball. Queen Sun, Princess Raven's mother, strolled in. "Come on sweetie, time to kill another prisoner." Queen Sun said softly. "NO TOUCH ME! I SAW WHAT YOU DID TO BWOTHER AND SISTOR!" Princess Raven screamed. Queen Sun grabbed a hold of her neck and held her up to the wall "NOW LISTEN! I CAN EITHER STRANGLE YOU OR SNAP YOUR NECK. OR YOU CAN GO TO TRAINING AND KILL A PRISONER!" The Queen snarled. " *coughs* Mom-my... Ple-ase *coughs* *more sobbing*" Raven choked out. Sun dropped her to the floor, leaving Raven gasping for air. "Now. Come. On." Sun snarled. Raven trailed after her thinking... I don't want to kill anyone... Is this really going to be my entire life? Killing helpless dragon who probably aren't guilty of anything?... 

Later in the dream ((This take place years later, when she is very good assassinating dragons and learning to fight the one who could fight back))

Raven's only free-time aside from sleeping was a little bit a flying around the Palace. She did it every day.But this day seemed different. She loved the feel of the Sun on her back, but it was cloudy so she had to fly above the clouds. But as soon as Raven broke the clouds, a thought occurred to her. No one was here. Not even the birds. Raven could just fly off and be gone and rid of sun forever. She could find a place that no one could find. And she did he travels took her to a place right outside the Ice Wall that she didn't dare cross. She knew the bones of many lay there pierced by the Great Ice Wall... So she waited. A scream so terrified, blood-curdling, pierced her ears, she collapsed to the ground, more screams and wails of pain and death of every dragon she had murdered shook her. Branchswinger's dead eyes loomed in the distance. But over it all Queen Sun's Face grinned evilly, Saying "YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE YOUR TRAINING SWEETIE, YOU. ARE. A. MURDERER,"

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Wow I just realized that I am a really creepy writer.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

@Darkness-YOU CAN'T AVOID IT FOREEEEEVEER! (creepy ghost face)

Anyway, this

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

May double post (angries)

@Darkness-YOU CAN'T AVOID IT FOREEEEEVEER! (creepy ghost face)

Sorry to Talon. If your person is called and you are inactive/unposting, they will be killed by raven or a substitute.

Anyway, this is how fights will work: 

I will roll two six sided dice.

If the number is even, dragon 1 wins.

If the number is odd, dragon 2 wins.

I may change things slightly (eg: If one dragon is a better fighter than the other, they will have a slightly better chance of winning)

Fights against the champion will be unfair

You can request if you want a certain scenario.

When I announce who wins, you can make several post each, or just one.

I think that's it... 

OH! I'm going to be away until Jan. 12th. Can someone RP Spear?

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy

Ah, I see.

• Posted at:

~DREAMER/ENDER DRAGON~

I could do it (PoV Spear I mean)

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“My cat came into my room and started eating my chicken.-ShotGunRaids 2k18

Current aesthetic: Too lazy to design my own signature (thanks Shi!)

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

Yes, thanks!

• Posted at:

-ᏕᎧᏬᏝᏕᎧᏁᎶ-*Fallen*

Proud Christian

For Fantasy