Raven-

Her tail twitched. Her claws tapped. She could hear her mother's voice screaming different ways to kill. Her breathing became rapid and shallow.  Fear coursed through her and she felt every scar that her mother gave to her. Every cold night on the cell floor. No, no no no no no. Champions don't have panic attacks. Raven saw the light coming in from the window and burst out of it. She quickly soared over the top of the palace and stumped down in the snow outside of the guards view. She coiled up, a large pile of Wings and scales.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Darkness~  

"What we do in life echoes in eternity." -Maximus, Gladiator

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

"I know, ja? Why do people even go to medical school?" -Medic

Terminus

Raven froze. She stared at him- no, past him. She began to hyperventilate, and Terminus twisted his head around, curious what exactly could terrify the Champion of the Arena so much. And, of course, whether or not he should be scared of it as well.

But it there was nothing there. Simply an icy platform, decorated in the way only Icewing Royalty could. But when he turned back around, to see what Raven was doing, or feeling, she was gone. Oh no!

“Hello? Raven?” The prince called out, looking up into the sky, where a golden orange figure was descending beyond the palace. What happened? Was it something I said? Worried, he rose into the pale frosty air, and followed her.

There she is, he spotted her, and descended a short distance away from the dragon, who was curled into a ball. Instinctively, he walked towards her.

”Hello? Raven? What’s wrong?”

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

A lack of periods is my aesthetic

Take everything I say with a grain of salt

Notify me here when I haven't replied to you in a while: /302086

Politeness Policy // Credit to Hurricane for the fancy name font thingy

Raven-

As Terminus walked towards her, he asked "Hello? Raven? What's wrong?" Raven sobbed. "If Queen Spear loses, the kingdom might as well hand me my death sentence. Your sisters only see a monster that enjoys the taste of blood in me. They don't see... *more sobbing* a dragonet... raised on the dirty floor... of a prison cell... whoes brothers and sisters were killed..... by an evil mother. Who was trained from an extrondanarily young age to do nothing but kill. Who could of led a better life... if only not born royalty." Raven buried her face in her talons sobbing more.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Solace tries to dry his eyes with the dirty blanket below him, but dirt gets in his eyes and they water more. It has been but two days since he found Branchswinger's body, his neck mangled and twisted horribly, blood mixing with snow on the infinite white desert. His body askew and contorted.    That was when the Icewings found him, on his knees. Four Icewings found him. One brung him back.

It was Justice who had told him he died in the arena, the other hybrid there was named Ripple. Solace swore justice over his closest friend's body at that moment.

Solace breaks from his reflections due to a commotion outside his cell, another dragon asking the gaurd. "Can I talk to this one?" 

The guard slid the cell door open.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

"You can't have the low ground if there is no ground."

- Don't tell me to take a seat because i'd get tried for theft.

- Thanks, Cascade Mountains!

- Owner of Dark Souls Boss Names Inc.

Aurora

Aurora walked into the cell of the hybrid. she bent down to look at him, he looked to be a sandwing nightwing hybrid. Aurora cocked her head at him in curiosity, "hello, i'm princess Aurora, what's your name" Aurora asked, sitting down, a little ways away from him.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. 

Terminus

Terminus looked alarmed, and took a few steps closer to her, unsure of how she’d respond to physical contact when she was in such a state.

”I’m so sorry to hear that,” he comforted her, patting her lightly on the shoulder.

”I’m sorry that you were... raised like that.” Terminus swallowed.

”But I don’t think my sisters would see you like that if they really knew who you were. I don’t see you like that, certainly. And my sisters definitely respect my opinion. You know,” his voice softened, “I’m sure you don’t have to fight if you don’t want to.” He paused.

”Do you want a hug?” Terminus asked tentatively, trying to forget that he was a cold, sharp Icewing.

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

Solace looked up into the Icewing's eyes. Casual pleasantries was not something he was used to in the arena.

"I'm... I'm Solace." Clearing his throat. "Why would royalty want to see any one of us? Is there something you need?"

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Can you tell me what spots are left? I think this is really cool.

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices yousadness

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Aurora

Aurora shook her head, And smiled. "There is nothing I need, I just really like Hybrids, They don't Look like any dragon tribe in Pyrrhia, also I like the name" Aurora said, smiling at solace. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

To my knowlodge there are an infinate amount of gaurds, prisoners.

And 4 mindreader spots open.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Prisoner Form:

Name:Gecko

Tribes:Rainwing-Mudwing

Appearance :Spotted scales, brown and clayish like a Mudwing, could be mistaken for a Mudwing if not for his snout and just under his wings which are true Rainwing changing color according to his feelings. Clear blue eyes. Small body(he's a dragonet)

Personality : He is a quiet dragonet, has a sort of bitter-sweet happiness about him, he is sharp and knows what has become of him.

Backstory : Gecko was not born in the Rainforest, if he had been then he would be there now, but alas he was born in western Mudwing territory, he had no sibs to keep him company, as a small plague swept their village killing his family, his grandmother cast him out as she hated that her daughter went with a Rainwing and not a Mudwing. After wandering in and out of the desert, he encountered some dragons. Other hybrids, Sandwing-Mudwing types who took him in, as they felt bad for the scrawny 2-year-old, so Gecko was happy living as an apprentice trader. Then it went wrong. They headed north to trade for white-bear pelts with Icewings.. The trade was going well until it didn't, Gecko woke up in a prison surrounded by other types of Hybrids.

Abilities : Hybrid, doesn't have Rainwing venom, mud doesn't heal him

Other : Revenge

Name:Blizzard(or Bliz)

Tribe:Icewing

Appearance :White back scales and whitish-blue underbelly. Green eyes, minor scars from where prisoners have lept out and scratched him. (Mainly by his snout)

Personality : Completely and utterly devoted to his queen, or at least until her back is turned, then he allows himself to think about how horrifying his queen is and how scared he is, his defiance to queen is shown through VERY discreet kindness towards the prisoners.

Backstory: Bliz was born in a small village and has a sibling still living there he went off to get a job working for his benevolent queen, but watched in secret horror as her adopted daughter cut her down without mercy, Bliz continued his service as he liked his job, but he hoped and hopes to never meet her in person. (BTW he no longer likes job as now he is a prison guard. Before he guarded the palace.)

Role :Guard

Other:Revenge, He is just a normal Icewing

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

"THE MAN! THE MYTH! THE LEGAND!SCOTT STERLING!"

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

Sorry Bliz is 36 I had a typo.

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

"A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference."-Eeyore

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

Okay, thanks :) I'll post my forms shortly.

• Posted at:

¤ Raven ¤

{She/Her/ET}

No one notices youtears

No one notices yousadness

No one notices youpains

But they all notice your

mistakes.  

I am a...

- Divergent

- Daughter of Hades  

- WindClan Warrior

- Narnian

Solace tilted his head at Aurora. Then inspected her scales, they shimmered in the light of the dungeon. This dragon's mood was already brightening his day, however terribly cold and bright it is in his cell.

I can't like this dragon, are you insane, Solace? Dragons like her killed Branch.

Maybe she's different. Unlikely, but possible.

Let's find out. 

"You're kidding." He said. "Don't you guys hate us or something? Wouldn't your sadistic queen consider this treason?"

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Solace tilted his head at Aurora. Then inspected her scales, they shimmered in the light of the dungeon. This dragon's mood was already brightening his day, however terribly cold and bright it is in his cell.

I can't like this dragon, are you insane, Solace? Dragons like her killed Branch.

Maybe she's different. Unlikely, but possible.

Let's find out. 

"You're kidding." He said. "Don't you guys hate us or something? Wouldn't your sadistic queen consider this treason?"

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Posted twice on accident.

Whoops.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Aurora

Aurora shook her head, "My mother may can order dragons to do a lot of things, but she can't order dragons to feel what ever she want, they may act like it, but they don't really feel the way their acting, like I believe some hybrids are evil and stuff and most are not, but the ones she are keeping here are not evil" she said, tapping at her crystal ring.  

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Raven-

Raven leaned into him. "Thank you, Terminus." She whispered. A few minuets passed in a warm silence. "If I stopped killing and Spear won, What would she do? She only keeps me here so that I can murder innocent dragons. And I can't leave because of the Ice Cliff, not without the amulet- and Spear has it- but... if I leave for more than I say I would, I could never come back. The Ice Kingdom is my home now... my only other option is to take back the SkyWing throne. But I would have to face her. I just don't know what to do." Raven murmmered.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Terminus

The large Skywing leaned into him, and he caught her weight deftly, surprised at how warm she was. Smiling inwardly, he let her stay next to him as long as she liked, and curled a freckled wing over Raven, noticing that despite his own height, she was still much bigger than him. Suddenly, the Champion spoke.
“If I stopped killing and Spear won, what would she do? She only keeps me here so that I can murder innocent dragons. And I can’t leave because of the Ice Cliff, not without the amulet- and Spear has it- but… If I leave for more than I say I would, I could never come back.The Ice kingdom is my home now… my only other option is to take back the Skywing throne. And then I’d have to face her. I just don’t know what to do.” Raven continued- Princess Raven, Terminus realized. Well, the Prince thought contemplatively, she could stay here, or leave. I could ask mother what she’d do if her Champion were to quit fighting. Based on that response, Raven would either leave or stay. She could leave to the Skywing Kingdom, or she could go somewhere else.
“I could ask my mother,” Terminus offered.
“What she would do if you stopped fighting. And for the record, I do think you’re underestimating her kindness. And then, based on that decision, you could choose to leave or stay. You know, there’s more to the Icewing kingdom than the palace.”

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

may i rp?

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

I would wait until you’re accepted, which you probably should be, pretty soon. I hope.

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

If only that were true.

"One might think that, but some of the people here have done some pretty terrible things." Solace says.

Like letting your friend die without helping.  "So much blood is spilled over the arena." Not that i'm not exempt from it. 

"Now, why don't we distance ourselves from the turmoils death for a moment." If only it were that easy.    "Tell me..." Solace paused. "All you know about the dragon named Branchswinger..." Pausing again, he adds "Please."

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Name: Puffin

Tribe: IceWings

Appearance: Puffin's overscales are a pale greyish-blue, with white underscales and dark greyish-blue eyes. His wing membranes are grayish-blue as well, and he has sharp, black, curvy talons. He has straight white horns pointing downwards, which he uses to his advantage in battle. His scales are shiny and polished, since he keeps them that way at all times. Puffin is rather small for hiss age, and has a very lean build, but overall, he looks like a casual IceWing, no abnormalities or anything.

Personality: Puffin is a very casual, pessimistic and cold-hearted IceWing. He loves getting into fights, and tries to hurt everyone (unless they're pure IceWings). He has been secretly digging a hole in the back of his cell for a long time, so he can eventually get at the Champion and the other prisoners and get Queen Spear's palace back to it's normal temperature.

Backstory: Being in wars did something to Puffin. He began to hate all others because IceWings were "The best tribe." and he was helping the higher ranks not get their talons dirty. After being discovered after years of being a "defector", he was put behind bars for several murders, including allies during war and random dragons during peacetime. 

Role: IceWing Army assassin defector-ish (Wants to kill all dragons and hybrids except pure IceWings)

Other: Revenge Arena

Raven-

Raven laughed. Underestimating dragons' kindness levels was her strong suit. "Terminus, I always underestimate dragons' kindness because of my younger years. For example, I know you are a kind dragon because you have made it a point to talk to me, while other dragons avoid me because I'm me. I know your kind because I've seen you be nice and care about others. Queen Spear? She... Well I'm not completely sure. She took me in when I had no where else to go. But she also has me kill innocents. I just don't think I'm completely sure how to judge her character. But, I would really appreciate itnif you did talk to Spear.  Also, I think I will stay here in Ice Kingdom... With you." She said. Then a voice rang out from near the palace. "SKYWING! SKYWING GET OVER HERE!!" It screamed. Raven sighed. "I bet I know who that is..." ((That one really annoying IceWing that we all know XD)) She rolled her eyes. "Thanks for helping me, Terminus. I'll come back when I can!" She said. "I CAN SEE YOU! ORANGE STICKS OUT IN WHITE SNOW!" The IceWing screamed again. *Raven yells something back.* RAven gave Terminus an apologetic glance and took off towards the other dragon, Breathing fire at him well away from him and the palace.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Wait, huh? Who is that annoying Icewing we all know?

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

Aurora 

Aurora froze at the name, remembering the horrific battle that just happened not too long ago. She put her head down, "Raven, are skywing champion, killed him by snapping his neck, it just happened not to long ago, the horrid memory is still fresh in my mind, and all the blood was spilled didn't help get the memory to fade any faster" she said, and looked back up to solace, "did you know him".

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

You know, that one annoying person that we don't like.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Raven? She must be mistaken, Ripple killed Branch. But she clearly seems disturbed.

"I did know him..." The words trudging out of Solace's mouth like fog rolling over a lake. His eyes shadowed, "Pretty closely, actually."

Maybe Justice was wrong.

Solace looks out through the ice of his cell, like looking through tinted glass. The sky painted dark violet. Then looks back to Icewing before him. "I will bid you good morrow another day, Princess Aurora. I do need sleep, after all. Root for me in the arena, and if I survive, come talk with me again."

Solace gestures to the gate of his cell.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Pillar walked half a mile to her bedroom and fell asleep.

• Posted at:

||{}|Hurricane|{}||

Remind me how it feels to hear your voice. 

Are you helping? Are you trying?

I'll always be in your heart, not your brain, silly.

Aurora

Aurora just nodded her head, "well good bye and good night" She said, getting up and walking out of his cell. The guard dip his head to the princess and locked the cell. Aurora walked down the hall to her room, she walked into her room and laid down her her polar bear skin bed, she curled up like a cat and put her head on her talons, not being able to fall asleep, she sat there thinking of how she is going to get solace out of his cell and survive the arena, after what seemed like forever, Aurora finaly fell asleep. 

• Posted at:

Onyx   

I Am A Ray of Sun Shine.

I LOVE ART.

Music is my passion.

Until Spear is back on, could King Glacius hold a match in the arena?

• Posted at:

[-Hawkeyes Is Back-]

-{LUNALA}-

~ Queen of the Seashell Spires

~ Pyrriah's Only (Official) Trivago Agent 

~ Fantribes: Shellwings, Fudgewings, Bonewings, and Melodywings

~ A Noble Personage Whomst Belongs to the House of Griffindor.

'Hotel? Trivago.'

Uhhhh... Who?

Huh?

Are you talking about Spear?

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

Solace watched Aurora leave. And turned to his cot in the corner of the room as the guard locked his cell. Curling up on the the wool and blankets, he fell asleep hyperbolically instantly, in testament to his sleep depravity.

"Solace, we have to go!" Penance screamed over the intense storm pulling at their wings. Solace couldn't hear what he was saying, but he did see his brother pointing to the wall of sand and dust about to envelop Possibility. They were marching slowly through dunes to get to the sandstorm shelter. Wooden houses were being ripped to shreds within the blink of an eye. Solace trudged another few feet, then pivoted his head and wished he hadn't, the flying death was closing in on them fast. And pieces of rubble were being tossed about carelessly by the storm.

It just so happened that a piece of detritus was rocketing towards them at Skywing speeds. It would reach them in seconds, and Solace wasn't thinking. "Penace! Move!" He yelled at the top of his lungs, pushing his brother to the side and taking his place, little did Solace know until it was too late, the wind shifted violently, taking the debris to a different direction. 

Then it happened.

Solace's dearest brother was pierced through the sternum by a flying piece of wood. Solace dropped to his knees, and was pulled into the shelter by Justice, his sister.

Solace awoke with a jolt, it was dark. He couldn't see. He paced, and paced, and paced some more.

He wouldn't sleep tonight.

• Posted at:

C O R V U S

Red Overseer

Male|Heterosexual

Rejoined on 21/12/17

Aaaahhhh! I am so sorry for not posting! I got super busy irl, I’ll try to PoV soon

• Posted at:

Ivy

queen of awkwardness  

“My cat came into my room and started eating my chicken.-ShotGunRaids 2k18

Current aesthetic: Too lazy to design my own signature (thanks Shi!)

Why are you still reading this? Scroll down already

That’s fine! Do you think Spear will be challenged by any of her daughters soon?

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

Nevermind

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

Should Terminus recognize that voice?

• Posted at:

o} MФФИFLIGHT {o

We are all small

If you want him too. Raven just hates him. It's just some annoying IceWing that tells her to do things that the Queen wants her to do.

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

Shapeshifter

[She/her]

up

i want my characters approved

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

also I forgot to put arena as well

• Posted at:

-Excelsior-

/me sighs

Proud Agnostic Buddhist

HufflepuffForLife

Team Ianite!

OC's

Frog(the rainwing)

Ork

Maelstrom

Jagged

Um... Soulsong asked me questions about my thing and I answered them does that mean I'm accepted and I can start?

• Posted at:

The deep love for Jesus

The loyalty of Hufflepuff

I have O.D.D (obsessive Dragon disorder)

I have a heart of a Sandwing

All this adds up to...

Me Heartbreaking

Also I live in Owl City

#DearEvanHansen

#socially awkward nerd of a homeschooler

1 , 2 , 3 ... , , 6 , ... 11 , 12 , 13