Give me two or more characters and I'll make a fusion of the two.

I need their hero name, animal, miraculouses, what their hero form looks like, weapons, and powers.
This is what it'll look like:

Tamatoa and Reaper Crow fusion

Hero name: Crazy Crow
Animal: Alebrije Crow
Miraculouses: Crab necklace and Crow bracelet
Appearance: Cc looks heavily alot like Reaper, he has the black skin tight suit with the black plague doctor mask and the familiar cloak. The outfit is entirely black but has pink and blue on his gloves, beak, cloak. Whenever he removes the mask, Cc has purple goo cover his lower mouth with a pink and blue eye mask coming down his face.
Powers: He has Reaper's shadow travel ability and Tamatoa's glow in the dark ability
Weapon: Cc carries a black, pink, and blue chainsaw. When its blade is turning, the pink and blue merge into purple.

Use this form when you give characters for me to fuse. The highest fusion number I will do is five characters.
Hero name:
Animal:
Miraclous:
Appearance:
Power:
Weapon:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

The Accidental Child of Zeus

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

I am a Child Of Zeus, don't mess with me or I'll electrocute you! >:D

I did some more of my own characters and I'll add ratings to the fusion's stability.
Crazy Crow = 25%, should rarely fuse.

Reaper Crow and Anubis
Hero name: Thantanos
Animal: Sphinx Cat
Miraculouses: Jackal hair clip and Crow bracelet
Appearance: Sphinx's hair is much more thin and sleeked back while spilling over his shoulders, and his mask covers his eyes with bright orange lens surrounded by a black mask. On his head are furless cat ears that are a black skinned. His suit's main color is a black. His boots and gloves are the lighter skin tone, his wrists to elbows and ankles to knees are clashing between a pale color and a black color. He has a tail that looks like a belt; on the bottom of his shoes, he has a cat paw print; and on his gloves, his nails are longer and sharper. His costume has a skin-like texture and has wrinkles on his outfit as well.
Powers: Can slip into small spaces and deadly sharp claws
Weapon: Hidden blades in sleeves
Stability: 100%, being twins they are close and have a great bond together.

Reaper crow and Blizzard Swan
Hero name: Apollo
Animal: Hawk
Miraculouses: The Swan Pin and Crow Bracelet
Appearance: Apollo looks similar to both his heroes, but he gains a light tan cape that looks almost gold. He wears a tan brown mask that completely covers his eyes. He wears his hair down in a mess of gold and silver curls. His outfit changes to a tan, brown, and gold that goes down to hi knees with long sleeves and gloves or at his knees to his boots.
Powers: Great accuracy and causing intense heat
Weapon: Golden bow and silver arrows
Stability: 75%, extremely useful.

Blizzard Swan and Anubis
Hero name: Siberian Husky
Animal: Husky
Miraculouses: Swan Pin and Jackal Hair Clip
Appearance: Husky's hair is much more thick and fluffy while spilling over his shoulders, and his mask covers his eyes by a smoky gray eye mask. On his head are black husky ears that are thickly furred. His suit's main color is a gray and black. His boots and gloves are the lighter gray, his wrists to elbows and ankles to knees are black. He has a tail that looks like a belt; on the bottom of his shoes, he has a dog paw print.
Powers: Increased hearing and creating ice
Weapon: A long lasso
Stability: 75%, get along extremely well

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

bookmark

• Posted at:

Grif - SCP055

Forum Sol

shadows

God of Truth, Dreams and Murder

Chapter 3 never happened

Cause I’m a liar, liar and only that is true

Bookmark!

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

“It’s out there, somewhere in the woods, waiting.”

“Oh, just your friendly neighborhood brown tabby antagonist.” ~Winter

Merry Christmas!

mark

• Posted at:

White Quail Feenyx

Goddess of Chimeras, Messengers and Fiction

Female.

#EmergencySeaFish

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

#FailedChristmasAesthetic

Hero name: Sweet Bunny
Animal: Rabbit 
Miraclous: Hairclip of the Rabbit - A white hairclip, with two rabbit ears. It has two black dots to represent two eyes, along with half of a circle in order to represent a smile. When inhabited by Dashii, it becomes a pale gray color. For every minute after her countdown, it reverts back to white, shade by shade.
Appearance: Sweet Bunny wears the standard skin-tight suit and mask as other heroes. Her's is white, as is the mask. She has two bunny ears sticking out of her hair, each one with pink insides. Her eyes are an icy blue in terms of color. Her platinum blonde hair is let down, and cascades down her back.
Power: Enhanced agility.
Weapon: None -- she fights with her own two fists and feet.

Hero Name: Winter Hunter

Animal: Himalayan Wolf
Miraclous: Pendant of the Himalayan Wolf - A gray-white wolf charm with two pale blue aquamarine stones for eyes. There are two small dots of aquamarine above each eye, with his nose also being made out of the same material.
Appearance: Winter Hunter wears the same suit other heroes do, meaning a skin-tight suit. His is a light silver, with a belt of mottled grays and whites that resemble the fur of the Himalayan Wolf. The streak in his hair becomes a pale silver (because.. Identity reasons). Two wolf ears perk up from his head, and he has a pale gray-white wolf tail. His platinum hair is now more tussled about now.
Power: Enhanced sense of smell.
Weapon: He has "claws" on each fingertip, meaning short, steel spikes.

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

Bookmarking this. So I'm not the only one who had this idea, huh xD

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

Me Gang: {Amatista} {Esmeralda} {Perla} {Rubi}

Hammock-flavored drinks rule!

Super Duper High Middle School Level Pianist (AKA Ultimate Pianist)

#FADE FOREVER

I may not like being a girl, but that's what I am and will always be.

Sweet Bunny and Winter Hunter

Hero name: Fox Dog
Animal: Maned Wolf
Miraclouses: Rabbit Hair Clip and Himalayan Wolf Pendant
Appearance: Fox Dog wears a orange and black skin-tight suit. His is a light silver, with a belt that is orange and white. The streak in their hair becomes a black, two wolf ears perk up from his head. Their orange and black hair is more tussled about now.
Powers: Enhanced senses and enhanced speed
Weapon: Short knife
Stability: 75%, get along moderately well.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

What is ML?

• Posted at:

~Darkness~  

"Tape. Lots of tape. When you think you've used enough, use some more." Mr. Rider

"I afiream..Death." -Smaug

#KeepRPsgoing

"My pleasure" Literally all Chick-fil-a people

SkyWing/NightWing

Ravenclaw

RiverClan

Raven

Stormwing

Thank youuuuuuu

nOW TO SHOVE FOX DOG IN A THREAD

Fox Dog: wHAT NO-

• Posted at:

Necro(mancer)  

That's my name, don't wear it out.

I'm a cancer, we give ducks -Vertigo

Avian American

Queen of the WoFMB

I support LGBTQ+, but that doesnt mean you have to

#FreeTheQiblis  

#SBisintheLouvre

Forum Big Sis: Snowbelle

Sockist 

bookmark

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

Don we now our GAAPPAREL~

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#AwkwardCanadianInTheCorner

#DoItForTheDoggo

LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

ReadfoCHRISTMA• *

Hero name: Blacktip
Animal: White-Tailed Kite
Miraculous: Bracelet of the White-Tailed Kite: Her white and black beaded bracelet. When in hero form, one of the black beads has a bird on it.
Appearance: Wears a white mask with a pale gray skin-tight suit. Her suit has a ruffled, feathery look. The tips of Blacktip’s suit are black. Her suit also has a pair of “wings” (aka, fabrics of cloth that are shaped like bird wings that are medium gray with black tips at the end and are connected by rings on her ring fingers). Has a gray quiver with black arrows strapped to her back. She also has dark gray fingerless gloves with black tips at the end of it.
Power: Raptor Vision
Weapon: A black lightweight bow with dark gray and silver arrows.

Hero name: Metal Manta

Animal: Gigantic Oceanic Manta Ray

Miraculous: Amulet of the Gigantic Oceanic Manta Ray: a silver chain necklace with a small blue amulet at the end of it. The amulet has a silhouette of a ray, and is split into five equal pieces.

Appearance: Metal Manta has a deep blue-gray skin-tight suit with a white mask, boots, and the edges of his sleeves and pant legs. His suit also has a couple of white markings here and there. He has a white glove on his left hand, but has his metal hand exposed. He does have "fins", which connect to the bottom of his sleeves and are cloth.

Power: Enhanced speed and agility

Weapon: A small harpoon gun. The barrel of the harpoon is dark blue-gray, while the spear part of it is silver-gray.

They’re technically second cousins (even though they don’t know it yet) so why not?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

Merry Christmas!

pretty sure that one up above is supposed to be thanatos --

apologies i have a mythology obsession

um

er 

hang on a sec i need to find my forms for a bit of self-assistance --

• Posted at:

Future

Secretary of the Illuminati

she/he/they/xe

LGBTQ+

BI AND PROUD!

"A story is all you need to bring the world together."

CHRISTMAS

#DearEvanHansen

#ԀɹoʇǝɔʇMᴉll

If you only look around, you will be found

the kitten sitting on princess crimmy's head

Metal Manta and Blacktip

Hero name: White Streak
Animal: albino cheetah
Miraclouses: Gigantic Oceanic Manta Ray Amulet and White-Tailed Kite Bracelet
Appearance: White Streak has a snow white skin-tight suit with a white mask that his black streaks running down their eyes like a cheetah has, their suit also has black spots here and there. They have a white tail that on the tip of it is purely black.
Powers: Increased enhanced speed and night vision
Weapon: Spear
Stability: 80%, family members are known for being close even if they don't know each other all that well

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

Woooo time to shove the heavily underused cousins together

Hero name: White Doe
Animal: Albino deer
Miraclous: Hairtie
Appearance: WD wears the same skin-tight suit as other heroes, colored white with a few small grey accents. She has large white deer-ears and a small grey tail, with knee-high boots that have metal spikes on the tip. She's very pale, with pale brown hair and black-brown eyes. She usually wears her hair in a braid and is incredibly thin. Her mask is grey.
Power: Increased speed and stamina
Weapon: A metal lamp that never goes out

Hero name: Fighter Squirrel
Animal: Squirrel
Miraclous: Glass bead
Appearance: Squirrel is incredibly tan, with very long black hair that mostly covers his eyes, which share WD's black-brown coloration. His suit and mask share their coloration with a grey squirrel, and he has a large tail that he hides his needle in. He has two swuirrel-like ears and various small beads lines his hands, feet and legs.
Power: Able to climb most vertical surfaces
Weapon: A large wooden sewing needle, held like a sword

• Posted at:

White Quail Feenyx

Goddess of Chimeras, Messengers and Fiction

Female.

#EmergencySeaFish

#PunishTheDeedNotTheBreed

#FailedChristmasAesthetic

Hero name: Gacela
Animal: Thomson's Gazelle
Miraculous: A black brooch that is pitch black in the shape of an X pinned on her shirt, right in the top center. When she's transformed the pin stays in the same place, but now the gold part glows and the X transforms into two gazelle antlers that have been divided into five sections. When her countdown starts, the black starts to recede section by section, and the places where there isn't black are golden colored.
Appearance: She wears a fawn colored mask that covers the entire upper half of her face, including her forehead. There are holes for her eyes, and the holes are outlined with black. Her jumpsuit is fawn colored and is cream on her chest area, with black lines on the sides of her torso and legs. Her gloves are short, and this brown. Her boots are the same color, but they are glossy and reflect light, also they have a small heel to them. Right, was forgetting a couple of details. Her hair stays the same, and she has small pointy black horns on her head, and at their sides she has small pointy ears too. there is a small tail with a white tip stuck to her belt (forgot to mention this) which is a tawny color and her boomerang is stored here.
Power: Sprint. Her running speed is doubled until her countdown ends and she detransforms.
Weapon: A tawny colored boomerang with cream tips and black lines separating the colors. However, the tips of the boomerang are longer and end in sharp points, resembling horn tips.

Hero name: Brownie Bat (call her Brownie)
Animal: Little Brown Bat
Miraculous: Her miraculous is a hair clip shaped like an 8-bit spaceship. When she’s transformed, the clip looks like a bat (like the batman logo) and is dark brown. When she uses her special power, her clip starts to turn white and when it’s completely white she detransforms. Actually it takes five minutes for it to turn completely white.
Appearance: She wears a jumpsuit this brown, and her chest area is a lighter shade of brown. Her gloves are short, brown and have small claws to them, and her shoes are also brown and have a thick sole but no heel. She has a brown, translucent, shawl-like fabric that covers almost all her back and is attached to the border of her arms, resembling bat wings. When she opens her arms, the shawl also does and it looks like she can fly. Really, she can’t. It’s just used for decoration and it’s her weapon too. There are pointy bat ears on her head too, and her bangs cover her human ears completely.
Power: Night vision. It lets her, well, see at night as well as she would were it day. The problem is that if she sees bright lights, she’ll be blinded for a few seconds.
Weapon: Her weapon is the shawl. She takes it off and uses it as a sort of net, and she can tie some stuff in it too. Well it isn’t that much of a weapon but nyehhh….

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Ooooh White Streak is awesome! Thanks, Gem!

@Necro, can we make our own ML fusion AU threads?

• Posted at:

~Thunderstorm~

Or just Thunder or TS

(She/her/they)

Queen of winged cats

Merry Christmas!

@Thunderstorm, yes you can.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

Bumpin this bc I want see my character's fusion =D

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Hero name:Tundra Wolf 
Animal: Tundra Wolf 
Miraclous:His Cloth mouth mask, it’s dark grey with dark red scratch like marks on it. 
Appearance: Tundra Wolf his hair becomes more spikey and fluffed up. He gains Dark grey/black ears with lighter grey insides. His suit is skin tight. But around his neck that goes down to his waist and the back to his waist to. It is connected to the suit, the fluff on his neck and back are a light grey mixed with a tiny bit of black and mixed with grey and dark grey. The suits main body color is dark grey/black with a fur like appearance. Near his feet they look like paws and are a lighter grey. His tail is long and fluffy and is the same color as the suit. His eyes become more of a blood and brightish red fading into each other.
Power: enhanced Agility, gains running stamina, enhanced hearing. 
Weapon:Black handled Katanas. 

(Frozondon was changed to a german Shepard) 

Hero name: Frozen Shepard 
Animal: German Shepard 
Miraclous:a 
Appearance: He has the same skin tight suit everyone has. And of course he looks like a german Shepard but with blue accents. The main color of his suit is a dark gold tan, with light highlights here and there, and then he has the black german Shepard markings all over his body,He wears a belt with blue fang like shapes going down and up on it, the main belt color is dark brown. At his hands and feet blue and fade upward. He also has a fluffy long tail, It is also fluffy. His tail is also tipped that same blue and fade up a tiny bit. His miraculous lays on his neck but it's a bit shorter then how it is in his civilian form.His eyes turn Amber with flecks of dark blue here and there,he has ears that stick up and are tipped blue fading down, and his mask is same color as his suit with the nose part of his mask being charcoal grey. His mask has the snout part sticking out ward, and his mask covers half of his face leaving his mouth to be seen,half of the side of his hair is dyed black.
Power: His miraculous lays on his neck but it's a bit shorter then how it is in his civilian form. The rope becomes a golden brown rope and the tooth looks like it's been dipped in several colors of blue which turn white as his 5 minutes go by. 
Weapon:uses a javelin (weapon with blades on both ends) the part where he holds it is a silver tinted a very light blue, and then the blade part of it is a very light Icey blue. 

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

Hero name: Icy Leopard
Animal: Snow leopard
Miraculous: Ring of the Snow Leopard: a silver snow-leopard-shaped ring, with five grey leopard spots on it.
Appearance: Icy wears a pale grey suit with silver leopard spots. Her mask is pale grey with snow leopard spots, and she has pale grey leopard ears. She wears tall silver boots. Her hair is dark and feathery, and her eyes are pale amber. She's tall and slim, with pale skin.
Power: She can hide in shadows
Weapon: A staff

Hero name: Grey Fox
Animal: Patagonian fox
Miraculous: Ring of the Fox: a silver ring in the shape of a fox, with five black stripes on the band.
Appearance: Grey Fox has a dark grey mask, and her bodysuit is mainly pale grey, with faint tawny and brindled patches on the back. She also has pale grey fox ears, and a grey fox tail with a dark dorsal stripe. Her eyes are dark amber, and her hair is short, spiky and white-blonde, with the ends dyed blue. She's tall and slim like Icy, and she has the same pale skin.
Power: Enhanced speed and agility
Weapon: A sword with a fox on the hilt

Icy Leopard and Grey Fox are sisters, although they haven't seen each other for quite a while.

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

Turteril

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

oOOH HOW DID I MISS THIS

Hero name: Scarlet Claw
Animal: Red panda
Miraclous: [i changed it] Hair Clutcher of the Red Panda: It's bright red in color with five 'teeth', and a paw-print on the top. The 'teeth' glow when transformed, and slowly fade away as the five minutes pass.
Appearance: She wears the standard skin tight suit; brick red in color, with the hands and feet black. There are two pinned-up, brick red ears with little tufts of fur coming out of her head. And a lighter colored tail with darker stripes on it. Her mask, which is the same color as her suit, has white stripes on it.
Power: Enhanced speed, very agile.
Weapon: A bamboo staff, which can also be separated into two.

Hero name: Cackling Dove
Animal: Laughing Dove
Miraclous: Armband of the Laughing Dove: His miraculous is an armband, a grey blue in color, with cream gems in it. The gems glow when transformed, and slowly lose their glow as his time runs out.
Appearance: A skin tight, cream suit which consists of a hood of darker color, and goggles which work as a mask. It also has a feather-y cape, which he sometimes likes to pose dramatically in.

Power: Enhanced physical strength.
Weapon: Two cream boomerangs

• Posted at:

[ = v i n e = ]

not quite dead yet

she/they/idiot ] [fangirl extremus ] [ hopelessly in love with love ] 

Broken crayons still color.

#AllTheShips [] #Equa[] #TrashSquad

Ey finally found my forms :’D

Hero name: Black Mamba
Animal: Mockingbird
Miraclous: Snake pin on a black scarf. Light green with a black snake that turns green when in use, and flashes when snake bite is used.
Appearance: Pale skin, green eyes with slotted pupils, sharp features. Almost too thin, with straight brown hair. Black suit, and wears her scarf around her waist to the side, sort of mimicking a tail.
Power: Snake Bite: Whoever BM hits with her whip is paralyzed for 10 seconds.
Weapon: Whip

Hero name: Mocker
Animal: Mockingbird
Miraclous: A silver rope ankle bracelet, with five blue beads that flash one by one when power is used.
Appearance: Blue-gray suit, with a light silvery chest and belly. Dark blue mask with a beak-like feature over the nose. Mocker has green eyes, and black hair shaved on the left and back, and long on the right side and front. Normal build.
Power: Soundthrow: Mocker can perfectly mimic any sound they’ve ever heard, and project it loudly from anywhere. 
Weapon: A microphone

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#DoItForTheDoggo

LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

ReadfoCHRISTMA• *

bump

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Sorry for taking so long! I've got a lot to do.

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

@Fossil, what is Frozen Shepard's miraculous?

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

@Gem 

XD forgot to put it in!

here:

Miraculous: Civillian form:On his neck he wears his miraculous that's a tooth seemingly dipped in blue. It is tied up by a leather rope. Hero Form: His miraculous lays on his neck but it's a bit shorter then how it is in his civilian form. The rope becomes a golden brown rope and the tooth looks like it's been dipped in several colors of blue which turn white as his 5 minutes go by.

• Posted at:

➴Fossil

Skeletal Dragon

Mask Dragon 

#FourmerCornerClub

#Anime

#WoF

Main Ocs:

Nightkiller

Hawk

Isosocles 

Swordfish

Fighting’s no problem at all when there are no witnesses - Karma

Dec 15 2015  

@Gem.exe it's ok, you're a person and people have lives too

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

White Doe and Fighter Squirrel

Hero name: Kuzco
Animal: Llama
Miraclouses: Squirrel bead and Deer Hairtie
Appearance: Kuzco wears the same skin-tight suit as other heroes, colored white with a few small black accents. They have large dark brown llama-ears and a small light brown tail, with knee-high boots. They're very pale, with pale brown hair and dark brown eyes. Their hair is extremely fluffy curls up to the nape of their neck. Their mask is light brown. They have a belt around their waste.
Powers: Increased speed and stamina, Able to climb up rough surfaces
Weapon: Sticky balls attached to belt
Stability: 55% pretty stable but extremely sassy in a bad mood.

Brownie Bat and Gacela

Hero name: Kang bang
Animal: Kangaroo
Miraclouses: Brown bat hair clip and Gazelle brooch
Appearance: She wears a hazel colored mask that covers the entire upper half of her face, including her forehead. There are holes for her eyes, and the holes are outlined with black. Her skin tight suit is hazel colored and is honey on her chest area, with black lines on the sides of her torso and legs. Her gloves are short, and dark brown. Her boots are the same color, but they are glossy and reflect light, also they have a jumpers attached them. Her hair is in a tight braid she has small kangaroo ears on her head.
Powers: Stronger ability to jump higher
Weapon: Toy popper gun
Stability: 85% Very friendly and excitable

Black Mamba and Mocker

Hero name: Falofy
Animal: Ferret
Miraclouses: Mocking jay Anklet and Snake pin
Appearance: They wears a dark brown colored mask that covers their eyes, and the eyes are outlined with black. Their skin tight suit is light brown colored with dark brown patches on the sides of their torso and legs. Their gloves are short and hazel brown. Their boots are the same color also they have a spikes attached them. They have small ferret ears on their head.
Powers: Easy to slip through small spaces, painful scratch
Weapon: Retractable claws
Stability: 65% has a habit of bring indecisive.

Grey Fox and Icy Leopard

Hero name: Gray lab
Animal: Dog
Miraclouses: Fox ring and Snow Leopard ring
Appearance: Gray Lab has a dark grey mask, and her bodysuit is mainly pale grey, with faint white and patches on the back. She also has flopped over gray ears, and a grey dog tail. Her eyes are dark brow , and her hair is short, spiky and white-blonde, with the ends light silver. She's tall and slim like Icy, and she has the same pale skin.
Powers: strong sense of smell, enchanced vision
Weapon: A frisbee
Stability: 45% Not trust worthy towards counterpart.

Scarlet Claw and Cackling Dove

Hero name: Chem cham
Animal: Chameleon
Miraclouses: Laughing Dove Armband and Red Panda Hair Clutcher
Appearance: They wears the standard skin tight suit; Light Pink in color, with the hands and feet coral. There is a long fin down their back. And a lighter colored curled tail with bubble gum stripes on it. Their mask, which is the same color as thier suit, has pale pink stripes on it.
Powers: ability to climb up building, camouflage
Weapon: Grappling hook
Stability: 65% stability, being siblings that are known to bicker their personality tends to clash with itself

Frozen Shepard and Tundra Wolf

Hero name: Spritzer
Animal: Skunk
Miraclouses: Tundra wolf Cloth mouth mask and Shepard tooth necklace
Appearance: Spritzer his hair becomes more spikey and fluffed up. He gains black ears with lighter grey insides. His suit is skin tight. But around his neck that goes down to his waist and the back to his waist to. It is connected to the suit, the fluff on his neck and back are a white stripes mixed with a tiny bit of black and mixed with grey and dark grey. The suits main body color is black with a fur like appearance. Near his feet they look like paws and are a lighter grey. His tail is long and fluffy and has a majority of white stripe. His eyes become more of a dark black.
Powers: enhanced Agility, gains running stamina, enhanced hearing.
Weapon: pepper spray
Stability: 85% extremely mellow and relaxed

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

yeeee thanks!!!!!!

• Posted at:

☾Bixbite The Great

#FADE FOREVER

Thank you! Now to decide what to do with Grey Lab...

Grey Lab: O.O *gulps*

• Posted at:

Snowfox

Goddess of frost, leopards and darkness

Female

IceWing

Demigod daughter of Hades

Hufflepuff

Turteril

"STOP SMILING ALREADY THE WORLD IS HORRIBLE GO AWAY." ~Peril

Bump!

• Posted at:

//Gem.exe\\

He/she/they

MEDIATOR INFP-T

First born of SAMB

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Lovewins

#rememberthelost

#LGBTQ+shipper

Thanks! I love it! Also, thanks for taking the time to do all these, hah.

• Posted at:

<~Spring~>

#Ravenclawpride

#Noflameinthelibrary

#DoItForTheDoggo

LightSPIDER

Leaf 

Shurika

ReadfoCHRISTMA• *