Hi everyone.Welcome to Opal mountain school.This is a place to let dragonets have fun.Here are the winglets and dragonets so far.-prinpal Onyx 

Opal winglet             Jade Winglet         gold winglet               silver  winglet           copper winglet         quartz  winglet

ice wing:                    ice wing:                 ice wing:                   icewing:                  icewing:                   icewing:

mudwing:                   mudwing:              mudwing:                mudwing:                mudwing:                mudwing:

nightwing:                   nightwing:           nightwing:              nightwing:                 nightwing:              nightwing:

rainwing:                    rainwing:               rainwing:               rainwing:                  rainwing:                 rainwing:

sandwing:                   sandwing:              sandwing:              sandwing:                 sandwing:              sandwing:

seawing:Opal               seawing:                seawing:               seawing:                   seawing:                seawing:

skywing:                      skywing:                skywing:               skywing:                   skywing:                skywing:

hybird:Lightning            hybrid:                   hybird:                 hybird:                     hybird:                   hybird:

Fill in the character things like this.But how your character is.You don't have to have a backstory.

Name:Lightning

tribe:ice/rain

personilty:brave,kind,and loyal

description:ice wing build with a rain wing tail with ice wing tail spikes,can change color,usally white with pale cyan lightning stripes,pale cyan eyes.

family:dad:Hail mom:Blossom  brother:Storm sister:none 

powers:animus, icewing and rainwing powers

other:pet cat and dog

backstory:none

winglet:Opal

and here's my other dragon.

Name:Opal

tribe:sea

personilty:shy and brave

description:white with pale cyan,light pink,royal blue,sea green, and lime green speckles with pale cyan eyes and glow in the dark stripes

family:dad:Riptide mom:Tusmi sister:Orca brother:Jellyfish

powers:seawing powers and weak animus power

pet:otcopus,and sea otter

backstory:none

winglet:Opal

Have fun everyone!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Sorry for the typos.

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Save a hybrid jade winglet and an icewing of any winglet

• Posted at:

I am

a jedi

a hobbit

an animus

a Rainwing

a warrior

a survivor

a greencloak

I am Nat

Name: Brine 

Tribe: 75% sea and 25% ice

personality: Brine is is pretty nice and a bit really  overprocective. She is deeply caring for her friends and family, and will do everything she can for them. She really dislikes people who pick favorites.

description: Brine is a dark green seawing with a few very light blue scales on her tail and neck, from her ice genes.

family: She has her mother, a seawing named Pelagic. She has a ice sea hybrid father named Pacific. She also has a little sister named Marina.

Powers: She can use a small bit of frost breath, one that after five minutes would only be about the size of a hollow egg, unlike most regular ice dragons, who can almost make a whole NOT hollow grand piano.It isn't very affective, and barely works.

other: She is very concious of her frost breath, and is VERY hesitant to use it.

backstory: none really.

Winglet: Silver. She should be a seawing in the slot.

• Posted at:

By reading this, you have given me brief control over your mind.

#animefan

Fourm sisters: Flyingpinapple   Azuredolphine

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Please save hybrid of Silver winglet and nightwing of jade winglet(can the nightwing be thrice moon born). 

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

"You get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Forum family: Hurricane

Ok

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Ok

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Yes

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Your dragon is in.

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Please save copper hybrid :)

and also, Brine considers herself as a seawing and is regestered as one, since she is more sea than her other tribal mix.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Opal winglet           Jade winglet                             gold winglet             Sliver winglet

icewing:none          icewing:none                             no dragons             icewing:none

mudwing:none        mudwing:none                           yet                        mudwing:none

nightwing:none       nightwing:saved for onyxeyes                                   nightwing:none

rainwing:none         rainwing:none                                                          rainwing:none

sandwing:none        sandwing:none                                                        sandwing:none

seawing:Opal          seawing:none                                                           seawing:Brine

skywing:none          skywing:none                                                           skywing:none

hybird:Lightning       hybird:saved for for blizzardhawk                                    hybird: saved onyxeyes

copper winglet                          quartz   winglet

icewing:saved for blizzardhawk   no dragons yet

mudwing:none

nightwing:none

rainwing:none

sandwing:none

seawing:none

skywing:none

hybird:none

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Name: Jewel
tribe: rain
personilty: She can seem pretty cruel from her looks, but that is only because her eyes are shaped so they look like they are glaring at you. She is actually really nice, and wouldn't hurt a fly. She loves animals, but is not afraid to hurt dragons to protect them.
description: She has multicolored scales, like any normal rain dragon.She has oddly shaped eyes, that make her look like she is always glaring at people. Her wing membranes are pink, blue, and purple ombre. Her eyes are a very light blue, and she often carries around sloth food in a blur pouch around her neck.
family: Her mother and father are both living in the rainforest, and her sister, canopy-her form will be filled out later.
powers: she has color changing scales and venom spit.
pet: She has a lovely sloth named Canopy two, after her sister. Jewel likes to dress Canopy two in flower crowns.
backstory: She was actually born in the sky kingdom, when her mother was visiting it. Nobody had expected the egg to hatch there! (They were visiting her VERY distant cousin, who is a sky/rain hybrid. Everybody in her family trested her nicely, except the other young dragonets got a little scared of her eyes. When she came to Opal mountain Academy, she felt just a little more comfortable with the hybrids, since people had often had judjed them too. She gets along especially well with Brine, since she is a sort-of secert hybrid. Jewel is the only one who knows about Brine's father.
winglet: Silver. Rainwing slot.

Oh wow... I spent half an hour on this form. Wow.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

Your in

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

And the copper hybird is now saved for magicallelf202.

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Jewel is aslo now in the sliver winglet rainwing spot

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Name: Princess(can she be a princess) Terror

Tribe: Nightwing

Appearance: Terror has dark gray top scales. she has white bottom scales. her horns/talons/wing claws are white. her eyes are emerald green with neon green rims. Her wing webbing have many color, blue, purple, green, red, and a little bit of pink, and the stars are light colors, like light purple, and light yellow, light pink, and light green. she is really small, but not super small, but small for her age. she has large talons for age and kind of are over sized. her wings are large for her size, and sometimes are to heavy for her to carry and they will drag on the gound.  

Personality: She is shy and does not like to talk. she stays in the shadows and does not like to be noticed. she does not like loud dragons. she likes to stay alone and out of sight. She is a history nerd, she loves to read scrolls. she is sweet and kind, she does not like mean and rude dragons. she will correct dragons if there wrong. she is very smart, and knows a lot of history and math, mostly history. 

Scars/Decals: she has a scar a crossed her right eye.

Accessories/Jewelry: she has a silver ear rings with a red ruby hanging off of it. she has a gold ear ring right under the silver one. she has a silver chain necklace with a obsidian rock hanging off of it, it is shaped as a bat.

Role: Jade nightwing

Family: Mother is (if princess queen)Horror, father is a nightwing named(if princess king) reaper, siblings are open. 

Backstory:Terror was always bullied for her shape and size. one day there was a nightwing name dreamcrusher, she was making fun of her, and Terror ran, and dreamcrusher chased after her. Terror was not looking and fell off a cliff,  dreamcrusher tried to catch her but missed and clawed her in the eye.

Other: she is blind on her eye that was clawed. Opal.  

Name: Transparent 

Tribes: rain/ice

Appearance: Transparent has light pink top scales with white under scales. she has a slim body, more like a rainwings what still bulky. she has long sharp curved talons with long curved horns, are black. she has a small frill behind her head, the webbing is royal blue. her wings are large with 45% transparent webbing, so they are almost see through. she has sky blue eyes, with navy blue rims. she has long spikes down her neck, back, and tail tail they are magenta and fade to light pink, they are for white almost like waves. she has spikes on on side of her tail, the right side. on her font arms there are stripes that can change color, but only light colors, like light sky blue, light pink, light red, like that. she has fangs, and they are longer then pure rainwings. she has a white flower necklace with dark green vines. she has vines warped around her horns, with tiny white flowers.  

Personality: she is shy and does not like to talk. but when someone is bullying her, or her friends, she will surprise you and stick up for herself or her friends. she is friendly and kind, but weirdly she really never smiles. she is quiet and sometime stares into space. she is distanced and it is hard for her to focuse. she gets her words mix up, exaplsme, let's go way that.

Role: Silver Hybrid.     

Backstory: transparent was a lonely dragonet, and still really is. she would never leave her mothers side, were her mother went she went, she live her mother rainwing in the rain-forest kingdom, her mothers name was amaranth, and she never meet her father, but her mother has said his name, it is polar. she was always bullied, so she had to learn to stick up for her.   

Other: Opal 

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

"You get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

Forum family: Hurricane

You are in.

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Name: Canopy

Tribe:rain

PersonalityCanopy is a slightly shy scroll worm, who only indulges in conversations with other scroll worms or her older sister, Jewel, who is also attending the academy. Canopy likes to not only read scrolls, but write the too! She can be a really good author, but only shares her writings with Jewel. Canopy thinks all dragon should be forgiven, but barely gets close to people. 

Description: She has multicolored scales with the capability to turn into all colors except very dark red, for some unknown reason. Her wing membranes are often an ombré of light blue, white, and light pink. Her favorite color to willingly turn her scales is a VERY light shade of green. Due to her light color palette, and the rain wing emotions chart thing, dragons often think she is in pain, due to the rain wing pain color being white. Her eyes are usually a lovely shade of sky-blue or light pink, sometimes both.

Family: Her mother and father, whose names I have forgotten, and Jewel, another rain wing attending the school.

Powers: color changing scales, and venom. 

Pets: She has a silver and gold sloth named Iris.

backstory: not really.... let us say it is.... in prosses.

Winglet:Copper

Other: I will not write from her PoV, she will be a side character, who ocassionaly appears.

• Posted at:

#animefan

#readwritedraw

Call me Flame!

#RPforever

In

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Form

Name: Cealot

Tribe: Seawing/ Skywing hybrid

Appearance: Has the body structure of a seawing but the appearance of a skywing. Has skywing sized wings for his age. Wears a few golden chains around his neck and his claws are replaced with gold too. Has black fire patterns on his body with the rest of his scales being a blood red. His pupils are golden from the seawing side of him.

Personality: determined, smart minded, caring to others, wise, loyal. 

Power: Has the mastery of self-movement for battle. Took nearly ten years of his life to perfect this where his body reacts on its own without having to think because thinking of how or when to attack take up too much time. He is also secretly an Animus.

Backstory: The ultra instinct power that came from him. Originated from the time after his family was assassinated by a few nightwings assassins. As they were closing in on Ceal, he became trigger and the assassins couldn't land a single blow on his body, not even scratch. Soon they got tired and flew away as Ceal laid in the blood of his family as he morned over them.

Belongings: Golden chains, earring.

Crush/Mate: none

Other: He has a pet chicken

• Posted at:

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

I'm Autistic

In.But what winglet?

• Posted at:

I'm A warrior

I'm a dragon  

Ferice,loyal and brave 

I'm adventuredragon                                                                                           

Gold Winglet

• Posted at:

Vegan the Dutch Angel Dragon

Zealot~ I don't choose sides I just do what I want.

Kindness~ I wish Cealot was here.

Jovial~ Cheer up

Zealot~ No

I'm Autistic