In the year 2020, the streets are filled with radiation and trash. the mayor of lion's head kidnaps strays and pets and puts them through mutation. then they are shoved into the arena to fight for pleasure of the people

Pet life:

you are are living in your owner's house. you love your girl/boy, but her/his dad gambles and is forced to sell you to the mayor and you are put through painful mutation and then shoved into a white room with a glass door in the front, a ledge with a water bowl on it just out of reach if you are not a large animal, and four closed iron doors in the back

Stray life: you live with your pack/group in the rat infested city of lion's head, one day when you are out hunting the slurpers pick you up and you are put through a painful mutation then shoved into a white room with a glass door in the front, a ledge with a water bowl on it just out of reach if you are not a large animal, and four closed iron doors in the back

Zoo life:

you hear allot about the unnaturals and during visiting hours you growl at a little girl, you didn't mean no harm but the mom overreacted then next thing you know you are in the white room with a glass door in the front, a ledge with a water bowl on it just out of reach if you are not a large animal, and four closed iron doors in the back already through mutation.

First door: feeding Second door: training Third door: arena Fourth door: unknown

Forms:

Name:

Species: 

Breed:

Mutation breed:

Team:(scratch or claw)

Unnaturals name:(like the underdog of the cunning or the swift)

Personality:

Appearance after mutation:

Life before mutation: (zoo,stray, or pet)

I will add my form later in the replies 

please add and say if you haven't read the book i will teach you about it. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

HI

Nice not to meet you

I am so going to join this, i love the books.

Name: bella  

Species: What does this mean. 

Breed: snow leopard

Mutation breed: Snowcock(snow leopard/peacock)  

Team: Scratch 

Unnatural name: Snowpretty 

Personality: she is sweet and kind. she is very caring of her friends and close ones. she is very shy ta first, still even after she has known you for a while. she does not want to hurt her friends or close ones. she seems to be sweet and kind, and does not want to hurt anyone. but when you put her into the arena, something just snaps, and she become something deadly and voilent, and does not have any conscience on who she hurts. 

Appearance after mutaion: she has the body shape and color of a snow leopard, but she has blue and green feather down her neck and head, they look like dragons scales. she has 7 long feathers that look like a peacocks feathers, and will do different thing depending on her mood. she feather stop right above her eyes and make a V shape. her eyes are completely light emerald green, they kind of have a glow to them. she has really large feather on her side, super larger, like 2 feet tall, and 4 feet wide. her tail ends into a huge peacock tail, that can fan out, looks like a real peacock tail. She has a gold ear ring like thing, that it is super long, and on her right ear, her ears are black, but with a blue hint to them, the ear ring is like a chain with different charms on them.   

Life before mutation: (zoo,stray, or pet) zoo

• Posted at:

Call me Onyx

Sarcastic fringe head fish.

Law of Cartoons, Gravity Doesn't Work Until You Look Down. 

"you get hurt'em back, you get killed... walk it off" Captain America

MARVEl IS THE BEST  

species is type of animal

in your case it's snow leopard

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

my form didn't go through!!!

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

(Do these animals have crushes or what!?)

Name: Maori

Species: Eagle

(Added this.) Gender: Female

(Added this.) Sexuality: Straight

Breed: Eagle

Mutation Breed:Eatah (Eagle/Cheetah)

Team: Scratch

Unnatural Name: Cataract

Personality: Nice, kind, smart, manipulative, terrifying, haunting, scary, insane, and sometimes maniac. She is very brave, uncontrollable, she doesn't like it when people hurt her friends, and she will risk death for anyone who believes in her for their safety. Once she was put into the arena she became harsh and feisty, her main smart abilities became not useful, but her survival instincts became better even after being a stray.

Appearance After Mutation: She has the body shape of an Eagle, but she has Cheetah like color all over, and her talons are as sharp as a Cheetah's. Her wings are large integrates of an beautiful Cheetah print.

Life Before Mutation: Stray.

(I literally read half the rules, I'm okay with declinity.)

• Posted at:

| | |$ Hurricane $| | |

"A line of powder isn't snow, but it shines like it!" ~Fate 

|Forum Fam: Imagine, MockingJay, Splashy, Onyx, Crescent, SnowFox, Snowdust.|

Q u e e n  o f  S p o r t s

I have {Osteogenesis Imperfecta}

{She/Her/They} 

Name: Esme

Species: Hyena

Breed: Spotted Hyena

Mutation bread:Hyon (hyena lion)

Team: Scratch

Unnaturals name: The Showdog

Personalitiy: proud and perky, serious, jokitive, swift, strong, loves her friends, in arena it's mostly a show so no one gets hurt much

Appearance after mutation: murky golden brown fur with a blond piece of mane running from between her ears to the tip of her short hyena like tale, her eyes are feline like and baby blue, she has sharp fangs that somethings shows, 

Life before mutation: Zoo, she was in the hyena exhibit since birth but, one day she bit a boy who ventured into the enclosure and next thing she knew shes in the white room  

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

the animals can have crushes but let the story develop first please

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

We can start role playing as long as the arena doesn't start yet

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

i don't decline people

unless they are powerplaying during the story

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

Breed for you is a TYPE of eagle

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

The rules are:

No power-playing or controlling other people's characters 

in the arena, not deaths are allowed because of the vet guy

character limit is one per person which may higher in the future

NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS!

cursing is not allowed

Anyone breaking the rules will not be allowed to roleplay

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you

Esme laid in her white room jumping desperately at the water dish above her "come on COME ON!" she barked/cackled/roared  or coarked, the sound was fierce but desperate. she whined or more like a whimper or a growl. she grunted in frustration and took another large leap toward the dish "COME ON" her frustrated carkr ran through the hall and to the white rooms around her. 

• Posted at:

HI

Nice not to meet you